UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 am

[ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Reply to topic
 UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock 
Founder

Post Self-Creation of the World Soul
Today I know that all these dreams and imaginations of this time had the meaning to convince me that there is an instance in the unus mundus, the World Soul, who is able to create without any cause, i.e., causeless, acausally, spontaneous. In my case it seems that such self-fertilization is shown by dreams with sexual content. Further, it seems that the "preconscious knowledge of the unconscious" (C.G. Jung) does not hesitate to use women I love very much for a rape. This is the motif that I hate most.

However, the result of all this was the formulation of my theory of the structure and the energetic processes in the psychophysical reality, in the unus mundus that will be published next year as an ebook. In it I also show examples of Body Centered Imagination and Symptom Symbol Transformation.

I decided to write about all this in public since there are perhaps other people who have such horrible dreams and visions. I would like to show them that there is a (final, teleological) way-out: BCI with all these contents. We will see in the description of the further BCIs that something very new can be born. I experienced this, perhaps as the first human of our world, in 1995/96 (and even before, in 1985) when I had these dreams, visions, and of course, the disease or better, the spontaneous Kundalini awaking.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Artemis wants being raped
I am led back to Sang's comment in viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1060&p=12219#p12219

Quote:
...And as for the bear...from Pagan Meditations: The Worlds of Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hestia by Ginette Paris
Quote:
p. 151
Quote:
".. The female bear is one of the most difficult animals to domesticate. We may make a circus bear of the male animal, but the female is much more recalcitrant. The expression "act like a bear" signifies in French refusal of any elaborate social life and refusal of the conventions and customs of human relationships."

and the connection to Artemis who demands... human sacrifice!

It seems that in me something was constellated that had to do with Artemis. Artemis is the she-bear of Jung's vision engraved in the wall of his tower. She makes the sphere rolling. She is behind the process {oscillaten > rotation} that was and still is so much constellated in me. Artemis, the wild hunter and protector of children. She wants me to refuse social life, conventions and customs of human relationships.

The German Wiki has it as follows:
Quote:
Artemis wurde schon im 5. Jahrhundert mit Hekate identifiziert. In der hellenistischen Theologie wurde sie mit der Mondgöttin Selene gleichgesetzt,[1] in der römischen Kaiserzeit dann mit verschiedenen Göttinnen, vor allem als Mondgöttin mit der Isis.[2][3] Die Tatsache, dass Apollon und Artemis Zwillinge sind, wird in der Spätantike durch einen Dualismus in ihrer Rollenverteilung deutlich: Demnach repräsentierten sie die Gestirne Sonne und Mond; Apollon dem Sonnengott Helios gleichgesetzt, Artemis mit Selene.

She was identified with Hekate! And with Selene, the moon goddess, and as such as the counterprinciple to the sun god Apollo, her twin brother.

She made me sick, since I was too much identified with Apollo. She liked me to approach Selene, the moon goddess, by forcing me into the weakness of my disease, the spontaneous awakening of Kundalini.

She forced me to give up conventions and customs. This is why she asked me to rape her!

It seems that because of my refusal of this order she sent human women who raped me!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Women who raped me
It began already in my early childhood, when I was in the cast in Davos:

A physician had the idea that people with tuberculosis had to eat much beet and fennel.

Thus, two nurses filled us up with beet and fennel. One of them held my hands, the other one "feeded" me with the stuff.

When I puked the beet and the fennel they pressed together my nose and I was forced to open my mouth. In this way they were able to return the vomit. I had to swallow it.

This was the first rape in my life. Further followed. Especially also in the so-called C.G. Jung Institute of Zurich.

The weaker I behaved, the more cruel they became.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The solution: the rape of the World Soul/Artemis
Now, during this strange disease I was very weak. And what was my human sacrifice that was asked for?

Some days later, on Nov 28, 1995, I found the solution:

My sacrifice as a feeling/intuition type consisted in the duty to rape the World Soul/Artemis.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The birth of the round obelisk
Some days before Nov 28, 1995 I had a dream in which I was in a stable and there in the heyloft. A young woman liked to make love with me. Thus I decided to enter a BCI:

I caress the young woman, from above to below. (This is not yet the rape; it comes later.)

Eventually, I caress her vagina. And now the great surprise comes (the first spontaneous = acausal event): Out of her vagina a big round obelisk shoots out. Today, I am still reminded of the Swiss Re tower in London:

See also viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1059&p=12197&hilit=swiss+re+tower#p12197

In my panic and despair I decided -- by overcoming my negative feelings -- to cut off this obelisk from her vagina. I felt released. Further, I felt that with this deed I had succeeded in one of my most important tasks of my life.

I was reminded of a BCI 10 years before, in 1985, when I did the same but had a very bad conscious afterwards. Now, however, I felt that I did the right thing.

And now the "white woman"/Artemis/World Soul reacts (the second spontaneous reaction in this BCI): As up to now she lied on the bed, but now she sits up. She sits cross-legged and takes the obelisk like a little child. Alternately, she kisses the child/obelisk and my hands. Obviously she is grateful that I have initiated the birth of the red child/infans solaris/quintessence, as this endproduct of the Holy Wedding is called in Hermetic alchemy.

Then I sleep in, released, redeemed.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Atum
Later, I am reminded of an article by Marie-Louise von Franz about the obelisk and the so-called ben ben stone. It is in an article with the title: Selbstverwirklichung un der Einzeltherapie C.G. Jungs, Individuation in Jung's therapy method. There she cites an article by Helmuth Jakobsohn: The divine word and the divine stone in old Egypt (in German).

Quote:
The greatest god of old Egypt, Atum, was originally represented as a conical stone, as the so-called unknown ben ben stone. The name comes from "wbn" = light up, shine forth. The same word root lies in the old Egypt word bnw = bird, Phenix, who symbolized the raising sun and resurrection.

I looked for further amplifications:

Also the scarab symbolizes Atum. Atum procreates Schu and Tefnut by masturbating. His masturbating hand was a symbol for the feminine element dormant in Atum.

The ben ben stone symbolizes also the "Urhügel", the primal hill that ascended from the primal waters at the beginning of the world.

The phenix was identified with Ba, the eternal core of the soul of every human. After death it melts with Atum without, however, losing the quintessence of the individual earthly human. It is a parallel motif to the relationship of Brahma and Purusha in Hinduism.

The ben ben stone is a parallel to the alchemical stone of the wise. Both symbolize the resurrection body of the dead human.

Then I conclude that the subtle body and its creation is meant.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Winter solstice
And now I make a journey to my parter Eve K. to celebrate the winter solstice that will happen tomorrow at 6:30. In my understanding, for some years now, it replaces Christmas.

The new light in nature is born.

Remember my dream of the Nobel laureate speech above, viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1060&p=13929#p13929 , in which I was honored for re-discovering pure nature and in this way had "the nose ahead."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 am
Profile WWW

Post Re:Synchronicity?
Thanks, Remo, very interesting.

Today, I received the book, by mail, "Carnac and the enigma of Atlantis." I open and I quickly fell on a passage that speaks of the clitoris. Markale talks about the relationship Clito - Poseidon (he is compared to kernunos)

I don't know if it is interesting but after that I return to work : on my desk, a message left by a colleague: I have to call the company CAPA.

Maybe Remo, when you "deal" with the World Soul, you are Poseidon/Kernunos.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1059&p=12197&hilit=swiss+re+tower#p12197

Poseidon who is this? [...] It is primarily the god of vibration and therefore it makes the master of the winds, storms and earthquakes. [...] Poseidon is the god-priest focuses cosmic energies and fertile land that is Clito. Thus are born twins, the Dioscuri. Thus begins the story of Atlantis [...] the clitoris is just the remarkable stone, splendid stone standing to the sky in an obvious sexual expectations. The earth is like a open women reached the height of sexual arousal to better receive and retain in its belly vibrational energy that the god-priest that hard in the sun to better direct them to her and to fulfill the eternal liturgy, ie the sacred marriage of heaven and earth.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Post Re: menhir
This morning, I dreamed of a sentence which referred to "powerful vibrational messages." I can not remember if these messages were from dolmen or menhir. I think they were from the menhirs.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7