UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:51 am

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Fukushima - A New Chernobyl in Japan? 

Post Obama Reassures A Worried Nation
President Obama Says We Do Not Expect Harmful Levels of Radiation To Reach U.S.

Gregory

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 am

Post Into Eternity
Worth watching - 200,000 to 300,000 tons of nuclear waste in world today. Nowhere to put it. This video shows one "solution"...

Into Eternity - Part I

Quote:
Once upon a time man learned to master fire
something no other living creature done before him
man conquered the entire world

One day he found a new fire
a fire so powerful it could never be extinguished
man reveled in the thought
that he now possessed the power of the universe

Then in horror he realized
that his new fire could not only create but could also destroy
not only could it burn on land but inside all living creatures
inside his children, the animals and all crops

Man looked around for help but found none
and so he built a burial chamber deep in the bowls of the earth
a hiding place for the fire to burn into eternity
when the burial chamber was complete
man laid his new fire to rest and tried to forget about it

He knew only through oblivion would he be free of it
but then he started to worry
that his children might find the burial chamber
and awake the fire from its sleep

So he begged his children
to tell their children and their children's children too
to remember forever to consign the burial chamber to oblivion
to remember forever to forget

Gregory

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Post The Criminal Radiation Information Wars – You Decide
The FDA & EPA of USA set radiation limits standards in the food supply by assuming that only 10% of what you eat will be contaminated – see FDA Radiation Food Limits. It’s an old world Atomic Bomb testing nest-shitting standard that assumes your food supply comes from diverse regions. These standards are still being recommended in the face of a global radiation fallout contamination episode from Fukushima – now a “biblical” category 7 event or of Chernobyl class as all have certainly seen in the news by now. Most likely a post biblical category 8 event will now need to be envisioned, i.e., the catastrophic failure of multiple nuclear reactors. But I guess the nuclear establishment will be reluctant to establish a further level of possible nuclear accident terror given their bias for nuclear power. Given the ongoing global radiation contamination of the food supply - these FDA recommended safety levels need to be divided by a factor of ten (10) to adhere to the same safety standard originally envisioned. Further, in face of this emergency situation, the EU has blatantly raised the acceptable radiation levels in food dramatically – a frontal assault on getting ahead of the news cycle in which the criminal media then compares the new levels to current radiated food products which gives them the license to kill, i.e., to say – ALL CLEAR! The EU did this during the Chernobyl crisis as well. The ramifications of this swindle will weigh in the years ahead as the cancer rates jump. But humans have a short memory and so the death toll will be quietly absorbed as the death march of humanity ensues. Like this the nuclear industry will continue to expand as the energy needs of the planet demand. The imperatives of the World Soul will continue be ignored as Remo’s channeling of the World Soul’s expressed dangers continue to be ignored.

EU Secretly Increases Radiation Limits On Food

Thus, I recommend that the following information also be taken into account – information that rises from outside the criminal media that does everything in its power to dumb you down. Thank God we have the free flow of information via the Internet… - discernment required.

Interview With Professor Chris Busby of Kent University – Part I

Interview With Professor Chris Busby of Kent University – Part II

Interview With Professor Chris Busby of Kent University – Part III

Quote:
Christopher Busby (born 1945) is a British scientist and activist known for his work on the health effects of ionising radiation. In addition to his academic appointments he is the director of Green Audit, an environmental consultancy agency, and scientific advisor to the Low Level Radiation Campaign which he set up in 1995. Busby was also the National Speaker on Science and Technology for the Green Party of England and Wales and the Scientific Secretary of the European Committee on Radiation Risks, based in Brussels.

Gregory

P.S. We should also take into account the Petkau Effect of ingested beta and alpha particles – it’s not just high levels of radiation that cause damage, extreme low levels of radiation do too.

Quote:
The Petkau effect is an early counterexample to linear-effect assumptions usually made about radiation exposure. It was found by Dr. Abram Petkau at the Atomic Energy of Canada Whiteshell Nuclear Research Establishment, Manitoba and published in Health Physics March 1972.

Petkau had been measuring, in the usual way, the dose that would rupture a particular cell membrane. He found that 3500 rads delivered in 2¼ hours (26 rad/min) would do it. Then, almost by chance, he tried again with much weaker radiation and found that 0.7 rads delivered in 11½ hours (1 millirad/min) would also destroy the membrane. This was counter to the prevailing assumption of a linear relationship between total dose or dose rate and the consequences.

The radiation was of ionizing nature, and produced negative oxygen ions. Those ions were more damaging to the membrane in lower concentrations than higher (a somewhat counterintuitive result in itself) because in the latter, they more readily recombine with each other instead of interfering with the membrane. The ion concentration directly correlated with the radiation dose rate and the composition had nonmonotonic consequences.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm
Founder

Post Speechless !!!
No traffic on the forum anymore. It seems that Fukushima has made all of us speechless.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Possibly because the UFO has landed
And landed in Jerusalem. It was fundamental to the gnostics 100 years ago like William Butler Yeats that Jerusalem which was fundamental to Pisces would be fundamental to Aquarius. And threat of war which brings a disturbance to psyche is receding - the "disturbance" in my opinion being an arbitrary invasion of Iraq by George W. Bush. I lived in the hollows of Appalachia just before the beginning and can assure you tha the serpent-handling "primitive" so-called free churches were all preaching war against Saddam and Armegeden and born-again GEorge W. Bush and his establishment were deeply influenced by this. I lobbied House of Commons member Glenda Jackson about this adn the Brits had no idea.

The psyche at war: The Sixties creativity parralleled creativity and war in Vietnam. These three pictures are of the Christ:

This in 1943

This is 1951

This is 1954Image

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am
Profile WWW

Post Piss Christ
Alchemy is our modern myth, the aquarius myth according MLVF.

So, there is hope.

work by Serrano, 1987 :

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:14 am

Post Atmospheric Radiation Transport
The following link is for The Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU) which gives access to the Department of Atmospheric and Climate Research model results for the spreading of radiation using prevailing atmospheric conditions. The blue circles with white arrowhead allows the user click on to see animations of various radiation types and different regions. For example,

http://transport.nilu.no/browser/fpv_fu ... ion=DMANC1

Gregory

P.S. I fixed the above link so that it works now. If you keep it in a tab on your browser and refresh it each day you will obtain the ongoing unfolding of the spread of this radiation as weather patterns change.

P.P.S. A sad new video of Tarou, Japan that has surfaced - it partially shows how their 10 meter sea wall they careful built over a 40 year period was easily breached as the 11 March 2011 tsunami eventually had a run-up to almost 38 meters or 125 feet - Tarou Japan Experiences 125 Foot Tsunami Run-up.

Quote:
Maximum run-up height was 37.9 metres in Tarou. The village was featured in an 2005 Discovery Channel documentary about Tsunamis. They talked about their 10 meter tsunami wall and how this wall is offering them only partial protection. Their Sea Walls were no match for the 11 March tsunami.

Watching that documentary now is like watching a prophecy... Tarou's been totally shattered by the March 11th monster wave – a repeat of the 1896 tsunami that killed over 90% of the city.

New Tarou Tsunami Video

Another Tarou 11 March Tsunami Video

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Post Re: Speechless !!!
Remo Roth wrote:
No traffic on the forum anymore. It seems that Fukushima has made all of us speechless.

Remo

Wish I knew anything to say that might be helpful.

Here is a picture of a wall in my apartment. Each piece of paper represents a complete month of captivity. October '08 through March '11.

30 months away from my art studio, 30 months without an honest conversation with friends or family, 30 months of ...

No self-pity. Just the facts.

With kind thoughts to everyone here,

beth

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 pm
Profile Personal album

It makes me think of the I Ching, hexagram 2 .

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Post crosses
Hi Beth and all...

Beth, the sticky note mural makes me think of a lot of crosses. Also, spiders, somehow. But crosses in the sense of intersecting points on a grid.

Wouldn't it be neat to make an actual sticky note mural? You could have a yellow 3D cityscape projecting from a wall. All the stacks of paper that make up the city could have... 'to undo' lists written on them.

kind regards,
pascal

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 am

Post Atomic Nest-Shitting Set To Mature Further
Here is something helpful to say, i.e., if you want to live consciously. I see that the advocates for nuclear power have developed new refinements to the construction of “safe” power plants in this 3rd generation of nuclear reactors article quoted below. It’s seems there is not going to be any change you can count on as I see in the news that the ObamaNation plans to build a lot of them in the years ahead. Well, maybe there is more audacity in “Hope” we can count on via Mother Nature in being able to discourage human’s from sucking on this nuclear power generation tit if Fukushima mucks out Japan. I guess it will take such a catastrophe as well as world-wide radioactive pollution for the League of Nations (UN) to vote to ban nuclear use world wide. The latter is in itself a joke isn’t it – given that the UN is a useless charade of special interests and corruption.

Quote:
The Newest Nuclear Plants
As always, safety is a balancing act

The first new nuclear reactor in the U.S. in nearly three decades is taking shape outside Augusta, Georgia in the USA. Southern Company has dug up a patch of red clay down to bedrock for the foundation of a new AP-1000 - a new generation of reactor with passive safety features that keep working even when the power goes out. Southern plans to build two such AP-1000s in the next six years, and other utilities have plans for 12 more, along with another six new reactors of various designs, all of them with passive safety features.

Safety features that operate in the absence of electricity or human intervention were lacking at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan, which was built in the 1970s. The March earthquake knocked out the plant’s connection to the grid, and the subsequent tsunami damaged backup generators and electrical equipment, crippling cooling systems and allowing reactor cores to heat up. Each AP-1000, in contrast, has a giant tank of water that sits above the reactor core. In the event of a potential meltdown, the heat build up would trigger a valve, allowing the water to flow into the reactor.

The AP-1000 also has an open-sky design that, in a pinch, uses air currents to cool the reactor. In a departure from standard designs, the outer concrete building that encloses the reactor’s primary concrete and steel shell has vents near the roof. In a meltdown, natural convection would pull in air.

Convection would also spread radioactive particles out through the roofline vents, critics point out. Engineers counter that eliminating all risk is impossible; the best they can do is strike an acceptable balance between safety and cost. “With earthquakes, there are limits to what you can do,” says Michael Golay, a nuclear engineer at M.I.T. “What risk are you willing to tolerate?” David Biello, Scientific American, May 2011.

Gregory

Fukushima Pollution Potential Equal To All Nuclear Bomb Testing

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 pm

After I posted the above I felt a pang of guilt, thinking of the scale of suffering in Japan right now - the real topic of this thread. The Hexagram #2 at first glance reminded me of the aisle of a church, with the pews at each side. Then I poked around online for the meaning of the Hexagram, and, among other more formal answers, came across this which brought the subjects together. It is from a poster named "fiercefengshui" on a forum called "Daily KOS." Daily KOS

"As I watch the news with a sick feeling in my stomach, seeing the beginnings of the largest man-made disaster of my lifetime start to appear on the shores of the Gulf Coast (Fukushima - bd), I wonder when we as a people will start caring for the Earth that has cared for us for millions of years. Politics aside, our attitude and behavior towards the world around us is in serious need of an radical adjustment. The I Ching refers to K’UN, The Receptive, as "natural response." All six lines are Yin, feminine, open, and willing. Most of the translations say that Natural Response "brings exceptional progress" or "sublime success" with "quiet perseverance bringing good fortune." One of my favorite translations from Carol Anthony states "Bear with everything as the Earth bears with all that lives on it."

May it be so. "To undo" list indeed.

Gregory, if I'm not mistaken, I believe you made a comment a while back about how we'd better "connect the dots" ASAP. I'm trying to figure out what this means vis a vis the situation the world is in (and how someone like me could participate). There are brilliant people pointing to all kinds of things, and conveying the same sense of urgency - but HOW do we actually "connect the dots" ? It's a question that floats around my waking hours quite often. There's certainly no deficit of bad (outdated) answers !

Is it something about moving from metaphor/myth/allegory to literal-ness? Is it moving from individual (salvation, actualization, liberation) to a new social/geopolitical paradigm? HOW? Maybe it's already happening. Maybe it's not and it's too late.

just "putting it out there" -

beth

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Connecting the Dots
Quote:
Beth wrote: Gregory, if I'm not mistaken, I believe you made a comment a while back about how we'd better "connect the dots" ASAP. I'm trying to figure out what this means vis a vis the situation the world is in (and how someone like me could participate).

Beth, I don’t know you well enough to advise you on exactly how you might be able to participate.

My personal belief, like that of the some members of this forum, is that marching in the streets or engaging in political activism is not going to help. It is too late for that. The “die has been cast” and now its effects will play out on the scene of human history.

The helps that this forum recommends for preparing for a new worldview is to “play possum” – to engage in passive imagination by taking time each day to look within. Journal what you may see, “hear”, dream, sense,... - I guess rendering images to go with the text would be an important aspect for you since as I recall you have artistic abilities.

Gregory

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Post Re: Connecting the Dots
Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
Beth wrote: Gregory, if I'm not mistaken, I believe you made a comment a while back about how we'd better "connect the dots" ASAP. I'm trying to figure out what this means vis a vis the situation the world is in (and how someone like me could participate).

Beth, I don’t know you well enough to advise you on exactly how you might be able to participate.

My personal belief, like that of the some members of this forum, is that marching in the streets or engaging in political activism is not going to help. It is too late for that. The “die has been cast” and now its effects will play out on the scene of human history.

The helps that this forum recommends for preparing for a new worldview is to “play possum” – to engage in passive imagination by taking time each day to look within. Journal what you may see, “hear”, dream, sense,... - I guess rendering images to go with the text would be an important aspect for you since as I recall you have artistic abilities.

Gregory

Hi Gregory, I found about two hours ago an online video that is absolutely the best presentation on the likely irreversable consequences of so-called peaceful uses of nuclear power that I have seen so far. I am taking a breakfast break with my husband right now and then going to make a post of the video over on the Blog, rather than on a side thread like I usually do, because the readership is more there about the "Atomic Suicide" issue. That's due to Ann's and my many discussions over the last three years about the Walter and Lao Russell warning in 1957 about human annihilation from radioative contamination of our entire planet. Although doing practical things to stop or reduce more nuclear proliferation insanity is not a bad idea for many people to be doing, I agree with you that also what is very much needed is the "going within" by as many sensitive souls as possible.

Suzanne

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:40 pm
Profile Personal album

OOOPs, I did not mean to repost all of the above again just to add a P.S. I have deleted that here and just left the P.S.

P.S. There is a second video with a lot of technical details that I thought you would able to evaluate better as far as accuracy goes. I think I saved that at You Tube about 3 days ago after seeing a link to it on an AOL News message board.

Suzanne

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm
Profile Personal album

Gregory Sova wrote:

Gregory

Hi Gregory -

Thank you for your comments and especially for describing the recommendations of this forum so succinctly . "Marching in the streets or engaging in political activism" is not what I was aiming at. I'm thinking of Dr. Amit Goswami who has done much writing about the shift we are in now too. He talks about how we can now move back and forth between "local" and "non-local" consciousness. Which sounds to me something like a description of meditation and post-meditation practices. A model that differs from the continuous Eros consciousness and possum one in some way. But at heart similar.

As I was considering your post this morning, I picked up and read a piece of paper that came into my hands yesterday that seemed to have some synchronicity here. It's titled "The Light of a Deep Conversation", by William McD. Tully, the Rector of St. Bartholomew's Church in NYC. It starts by telling the story of Jacques, a boy blinded when he was roughhousing with other boys at school at age 8.

------------------------

But instead of living life in literal and total darkness, the boy found something else.

"Of course, Jacques' way of seeing didn't happen immediately. At first he instinctively moved his eyes around and tried to outwardly follow the actions and sounds around him. But then an instinct made him change.

'I began to look from an inner place to one further within, whereupon the universe redefined itself and peopled itself anew. I was aware of radiance emanating from a place I knew nothing about, a place which might as well have been outside me as within.'

Remarkably he found that the light rose, and spread, and rested on objects, giving them form. Then, he said, the light diminished but 'the opposite of light was never present'.

'Without my eyes', Jacques wrote, light was much more stable than it had been within them.'

This is a powerful personal testimony, in non-technical language, of the startling discoveries of Albert Einstein and Max Planck, who 100 years ago, turned upside down, or maybe inside out, the whole science of physics - the interplay between time, matter and energy or light.

Because of their theoretical breakthroughs, others experimented and found that in a real way, light produces the physical universe.

(after a scripture reading)

At its root, the story verifies how important it is to have intimate and serious conversation about important things.

Carl Jung's colleague Heinrick Zimmer, who studied sacred images as a key to psychological transformation, famously said that 'the best things cannot be talked about, and the second-best things are almost always misunderstood.' We spend life yammering about third-best things.

It's sad to go through life not meaning what we say, or not asking the questions that really are within us, or to not be curious about what matters until it's too late. Or, we might have full physical sight and yet never develop, as (Jacques) Lusseyran was forced to find, an inner sight.

What we know is that real theology, spirituality, religion, or just plain search for meaning, must be grounded in what we can discover and not imposed from on high or from the outside. It's never propositional or creedal, and it's certainly not forced.

And it leads not to my theology, my church, my place, but to that place where all hearts meet. "

--------------------

I'm not proposing anything by sharing that either. It just seemed to fit.

I've tried to discriminate between stress-related yammering and worthwhile communication. And I'm sure I've gotten it wrong way more than once these last couple of years. My intention is not to disturb. But, the virus and the vector of transmission are one and the same, or the weapon and the wound. It's a pickle.

To work now -

best,

beth

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi -

Going to step away from this thread, having gone off topic I think. But something else you said Gregory lingered with me today:

Gregory Sova wrote:
... - I guess rendering images to go with the text would be an important aspect for you since as I recall you have artistic abilities.

The images were never rendered from or with text (or in a crowded studio :-( ) . This may have something to do with my current rebel yell. Excellent food for thought. Thanks-

beth

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:53 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Fukushima and Chernobyl
Fukushima and my dream of my OBE at the 25th anniversery of Chernobyl see in

OBE Dream from 2011-04-26 and Chernobyl

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW

Post The Radiation March of Dimes Poster Child
It seems long term atomic nest-shitting effects are in store. The Jewish captivity aftermath wilderness experience of wandering in the desert returns. The throat chakra of the young is the new threat to require healing. As my first analyst said to me early on in analysis,

Quote:
Where the wound is – is where the healing needs to come from.

This video expresses ongoing concern about how the criminal elite banksters, politicians and new media will distort, not report, and in this way say Fuku about your concerns with radiation poisoning. The most important news story of the 21st century is no longer being covered in the mainstream news media. Why? Is this any way to live?

The Future

Nuclear Thyroid Cancer Poster Child
The SCREAM
The Infinite Scream Passing Through Nature
The crater of Eyjafjallajokull in Southeast Iceland

Quote:
A satellite radar image [which penetrates through clouds, (something that prefigured the Fukushima radioactive) ash it seems] of the volcanic crater appears to show a nightmarish face, which is reminiscent of Edvard Munch's painting 'The Scream.' Coincidentally, it is thought that the masterpiece was inspired by the blood red skies caused by the powerful volcanic eruption of Krakatoa in 1883.

In his diary Mr. Munch wrote: 'I was walking along a path with two friends - the sun was setting - suddenly the sky turned blood red - I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence - there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city of Copenhagen - my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety - and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature.'

The Aghast Scream…
Gregory

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Post New York Times article
From the front page of today's New York Times. An article titled "Culture of Complicity Tied to Stricken Nuclear Plant"

Quote:
TOKYO — Given the fierce insularity of Japan’s nuclear industry, it was perhaps fitting that an outsider exposed the most serious safety cover-up in the history of Japanese nuclear power. It took place at Fukushima Daiichi, the plant that Japan has been struggling to get under control since last month’s earthquake and tsunami.

In 2000, Kei Sugaoka, a Japanese-American nuclear inspector who had done work for General Electric at Daiichi, told Japan’s main nuclear regulator about a cracked steam dryer that he believed was being concealed. If exposed, the revelations could have forced the operator, Tokyo Electric Power, to do what utilities least want to do: undertake costly repairs.

What happened next was an example, critics have since said, of the collusive ties that bind the nation’s nuclear power companies, regulators and politicians.

Despite a new law shielding whistle-blowers, the regulator, the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, divulged Mr. Sugaoka’s identity to Tokyo Electric, effectively blackballing him from the industry. Instead of immediately deploying its own investigators to Daiichi, the agency instructed the company to inspect its own reactors. Regulators allowed the company to keep operating its reactors for the next two years even though, an investigation ultimately revealed, its executives had actually hidden other, far more serious problems, including cracks in the shrouds that cover reactor cores.

Full article:

Culture of Complicity NYT 4/27/11

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Fukushima Coupled
Oops! I got it wrong again. The apocalypse it isn't. It Was Only A Speed Bump. The (Destructive) Death March Of Humanity Continues…

It seems like the “All Clear” environmental stance has now been formally agreed to by the following criminal politicians. Like the Gulg Oil Disaster another sip from humanities nest-shitting “tit” is well on its way of being silently absorbed at the global cost to an untold/unknowable number of impacted species lives. Economies must be saved. Power and wealth accumulation shall continue at the expense of Mother Nature. Space Odyssey 2001 misguided HAL effects shall continue. LOL with that “union”.

HAL – The Malevolent, Homicidal…

EPA Halts “Daily” Radiation Monitoring 4 May 2011

Quote:
The threat of radioactive contamination reaching American waters is so low that the Food and Drug Administration and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration do not plan to test American seafood for it, those agencies said in the joint statement with EPA:

The joint statement follows an April 29 meeting between Secretary of State Hilary Clinton and Japanese Foreign Minister Takeaki Matsumoto. The two agreed to fight “rumors and reputation damage” that might harm Japan’s place in the supply chain, Matsumoto said.

Gregory

Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Post A Whistle Blower Speaks
Quote:
Kei Sugaoka, Fired GE Nuclear Plant Inspector Speaks Out On Fukushima, GE & Obama

GE Nuclear Inspector And Whistleblower Kei Sugaoka Speaks Out About Fukushima , GE & Obama.

General Electric nuclear plant inspector Kei Sugaoka was one of the inspectors at the Fukushima Daiichi plant in 2000. He noticed a crack in the steam dryer which he videotaped. He was later ordered by TEPCO to edit this part of the tape which is illegal in the United States. He went public and some TEPCO managers were fired. He thought that things would change but they have not. Additionally as a result of being a whistleblower he was also fired by General Electric and has been struggling to get the truth out about these dangerous plants. This interview was done on May 5, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNAWJNa-wsY

P.S. It is 4 June 2011 in late afternoon when I notice that the above video has been deleted from YouTube! Big Brother is watching it seems. Here are some snippets from the above video.

@7 minutes he begins to talk about R4 at Fukushima
@16 Shroud crack – TEPCO & Government are a hand and glove relationship. It is no different than the NRC and the US government.
@16:30 Obama wants to give more money to build nuke plants. Obama was brought out by Illinois nuclear power plants with their campaign cash donations – even Hillary Clinton brought that out. Illinois is mostly run by electricity generated by nuclear power.
@24 I said to GE, after they picked on Jane Fonda recently, – your next memorial is the Fukushima memorial. You bring good things to life. Leuren Moret predicted it in 2004 – BINGO – she hit it.
@26 Reactors get old, brittle after so many (40) years. Yet they have extended licenses another 20 years.
@40 Governor of Fukushima in 2003 was smeared and lost his 6 times elected office because he was against using French made MOX at Fukushima.

Here is another brief video of this same whistle blower that is about 10 minutes long - whereas the above video was about 50 minutes long. Click on the CC icon to see a translation of the Japanese into English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBjiLaVOsI4

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Post Whistleblower Video Returns
The video that was suddenly deleted from YouTube has resurfaced. Well worth the 50 minutes if you would like a glimpse into how the criminal elite operate.

GE Nuclear Plant Inspector/Whistleblower Kei Sugaoko Speaks About Fukushima, GE & Obama

Gregory

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

I am not sure if this adds anything new, but I decided to have a look at recent news coverage of a situation that is clearly with us for a long time to come:

Recent Article in Vancouver Sun

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 am

Post The Rising SUN
Rising SUN
They came from inner space...

That Which Slouches Towards Bethlehem To Be Born

Gregory

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 am

Post Jung's Prophetic Vision Of A 2011 Catastrophe
In Change You Can Count On I provided a link to various prophetic dreams/visions Jung had – with the focus on the looming catastrophe in 2011. In A ’Mini’ Nuclear Winter? I shared a snippet from the documentary film Matter of Heart in which MLvF talked about what she knew of Jung’s death bed vision.

Here is the account recorded in that film in case you haven’t seen it.

Matters of Heart – Part 10

Gregory

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

The media tend to move on quickly to new stories, but here are some recent articles on Fukushima:

Article on Japan from Unknown Country

Article on Japan from Al Jazeera

Can any government be trusted? I don't think so.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 pm
Founder

Post Fukushima catastrophe continues
All

Thank you all for your posts, and if you find further ones, please post them, too.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am
Profile WWW

Post Los Alamos danger right now from wildfires
Remo Roth wrote:
All

Thank you all for your posts, and if you find further ones, please post them, too.

Remo

Hi Remo, Gregory, and Patrick, I was looking up something else at an alternative news site that tends to expose the conspiracies and cover-ups.
There was a news alert item about an evacuation around Los Alamos. Not long after I came across a site about the nuclear waste storage from Los Alamos over many many years.

IF I HAD NOT MADE THE MISTAKE ABOUT THE TWO SEPARATE LOCATIONS IN MY HASTE... I might not have discovered the detailed history of nuclear waste dumping related to the Los Alamos activities since 1945.

(I am leaving this statement for the moment, but it is not correct as it has two areas intermixed which is not accurate.) Yeeeee Gads, There is an evacuation situation going on... NOW THE CORRECTION: the evacuation is around the Los Alamos main facility. (G AREA in the big photo below is much farther away) BUT... the vast nuclear waste storage at G Area is nearby inhabited areas, just 19 miles from Santa Fe Plaza.

Why is this not in the news unless I have just not noticed yet this morning? I just woke up a half hour ago. Anyhow, I will be pasting in parts of this until I have it staightened out.

Now my AOL portal has the story after 9 AM Massive Wildfire Reaches Nuclear Site.

Last night this is what I saw as an alert news item at whatreallyhappened.com

Jun27 23:01

Los Alamos evacuates, lab closes as fire grows

Tags: FUKUSHIMA & OTHER NUKE DISASTERS

The antinuclear watchdog group Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety said the fire appeared to be about 3 1/2 miles from a dump site where as many as 30,000 55-gallon drums of plutonium-contaminated waste were stored in fabric tents above ground. The group said the drums were awaiting transport to a low-level radiation dump site in southern New Mexico.

Lab spokesman Steve Sandoval declined to comment on that assertion but did acknowledge that there is low-level waste stored in drums on lab property.

COMPLETE ARTICLE: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 1K37GV.DTL

SUZANNE NOTES: I have some of this info out of order and mixed up levels of threat. That because I first discovered this at this time in my Google web history:

12:48 am Las Conchas Fire: MANDATORY EVAC FOR LOS ALAMOS - sfreporter.com - Viewed 2 times

It is 8:37 AM my time now. I will get the updates on this event. There is the evacuation of the immediate area around Los Alamos and a related issue of a far larger complex... I am apparently confused about the details at the moment but will straighten them out.

HISTORY OF THE LOS ALAMOS NUCLEAR WASTE FACILITY

Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) has disposed of a total of approximately 13.5 million cubic feet of radioactive and chemical solid wastes on site since work began there in 1943.(1) All the radioactive waste, and most of the chemical waste, have been buried on the mesas of the Pajarito Plateau.(2) Radioactive liquid wastes were (and still are) discharged to the canyons, initially with little treatment.

In 1957, with its other designated solid waste sites filling up, the Laboratory set aside a then-new disposal area for solid radioactive waste, called Area G, on Mesita del Buey just west of White Rock. This site has been in continuous use since then, and has received over 10.7 million cubic feet of radwaste.(3) The waste is buried in dozens of giant shallow pits scraped into the mesa with bulldozers, typically 600 feet long and 30 feet deep, and in roughly two hundred shafts drilled into the soft tuff.

Area G began as a five-acre site; by 1976 it had grown to 37 acres. Now it is 63 acres in size, and LANL seeks to more than double this area by adding another 70 acres for pits and shafts. Additional disposal sites have been identified on other mesas for longer-term future expansion. The ancient pueblo ruins that once dotted the mesa have been destroyed as the site has grown.

Area G is also used for the indefinite storage of thousands of drums and boxes of plutonium wastes ("transuranic," or TRU, wastes), now slated to go to the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP). Much of this waste, were it actually analyzed, probably would be found not to contain enough plutonium to be TRU waste after all, and eventually it too could be buried at Area G.

Area G is adjacent to a permanent spring and several wetlands, and is upstream from the suburb of White Rock, New Mexico. Surface water in Pajarito Canyon has been used as a potable water supply from Anasazi times until the establishment of the Lab. Shallow, as well as intermediate ("perched") aquifers are found beneath Pajarito Canyon, immediately south of the dump; groundwater is percolating downward from this and other canyons to the deeper aquifer below.

Area G has one or more underground vapor plumes of organic solvents, and areas of the dump "breathe" radioactive tritium. Tritium has been found in the deep aquifer beneath Los Alamos--after decades of LANL assurances that this could never occur. So far, it appears that this tritium has come from other, non-Area-G sources at LANL. Yet even on the mesa tops, where Area G is built, evidence of flowing water can be found along fractures deep within the tuff.

Since the landfill has no engineered "cap" to prevent erosion and keep out water, plant roots and burrowing animals, plutonium and other materials does leave the site in small quantities. Plutonium has been found in site soils, vegetation, and in runoff and sediment washed from the site--in some cases up to 300 times background levels. Site "background" levels may themselves be elevated. Sediment dams are proposed for the main arroyos that drain the site, but there is as yet no commitment to provide a cap for Area G.

Area G is not subject to formal inspection and regulation by the State of New Mexico, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the EPA, the Pueblos, or any other outside agency.

Most LANL radioactive waste, and virtually all plutonium waste, comes from its nuclear weapons programs--programs which our detailed analysis has shown to be largely needless and wasteful.

Notes:
1. Disposal volumes for disposal areas other than Area G were taken from LANL (Margaret Anne Rogers), 1977, History and Environmental Setting of LASL Near-Surface Land Disposal Facilities for Radioactive Wastes (Areas A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and T): A Source Document, LA-6848-MS, Vol. I. Disposal volumes at Area G through 1995 were taken from LANL (Hollis, et. al.), 1997, Performance Assessment and Composite Analysis for Los Alamos National Laboratory Material Disposal Area G, LA-UR-97-85, Appendix 2e. Disposal volumes since 1995 were taken from the estimates given in the Department Of Energy (DOE) Site-Wide Environmental Impact Statement [SWEIS] for Continued Operation of the Los Alamos National Laboratory [LANL], 1999.

2. Since 1986, waste characterized by LANL as chemically hazardous has been shipped off the LANL site.

3. Waste volumes interred up to 1995 are given in LANL (Hollis, et. al.), 1997, Appendix 2e. Estimates of the annual volume of waste generation have been taken from the DOE LANL SWEIS, 1999.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ back to top 2901 Summit Place NE Albuquerque, NM 87106, Phone: 505-265-1200, Fax: 505-265-1207

SOURCE:

Los Alamos Study Group - Area G (the nuclear waste dumping complex)
http://www.lasg.org/waste/infog.htm

P.S. OK, I need to go get some coffee and eat some breakfast. I do not know what is where about these facilities... but both are obviously unsafe in specific circumstances. The good thing is that the Area G Study Group site has a tremendous about of material about the dangers of long-term storage of nuclear waste.

GREAT RESOURCE LINK:
http://www.lasg.org/index.htm

Suzanne

P.S. HERE IS ONE REASON I GOT CONFUSED... some of the news stories leave out parts of the greater story...

One Version (Area G NOT NAMED): The anti-nuclear watchdog group Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety, however, said the fire appeared to be about 3 1/2 miles from a dumpsite where as many as 30,000 55-gallon drums of plutonium-contaminated waste were stored in fabric tents above ground. The group said the drums were awaiting transport to a low-level radiation dump site in southern New Mexico.

Lab spokesman Steve Sandoval declined to confirm that there were any such drums currently on the property. He acknowledged that low-level waste is at times put in drums and regularly taken from the lab to the Waste Isolation Pilot Project site in Carlsbad.

Sandoval said the fire was "quite a bit away" from that storage area. But he could not say what would happen if drums containing such waste were to burn.

"Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question other than to say that the material is well protected. And the lab – knowing that it works with hazardous and nuclear materials – takes great pains to make sure it is protected and locked in concrete steel vaults. And the fire poses very little threat to them."

SOURCE: Los Alamos Fires

Another more complete version (Area G is named!):

The anti-nuclear watchdog group Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety said the fire appeared to be about 3.5 miles from a dumpsite where as many as 30,000 55-gallon drums of plutonium-contaminated waste were stored in fabric tents above ground. The group said the drums were awaiting transport to a dump site in southern New Mexico.

Lab officials at first declined to confirm that such drums were on the property, but in a statement early Tuesday, lab spokeswoman Lisa Rosendorf said such drums are stored in a section of the complex known as Area G. She said the drums contain cleanup from Cold War-era waste that the lab sends away in weekly shipments to the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant.

She said the drums were on a paved area with few trees nearby and would be safe even if a fire reached the storage area. Officials have said it is miles from the flames.

"These drums are designed to a safety standard that would withstand a wildland fire worse than this one," Rosendorf said.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=8218742

-----------------------------------

Did You Know?

There is a nuclear dump just 19 miles from the Santa Fe Plaza. It's called "Area G".

http://www.lasg.org/waste/area-g.htm

Last edited by Suzanne on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Tracking The Unfolding Nuclear Disasters
I find that the following Internet sites most informative in terms of articles being linked too that touch into the core of this unfolding series of nuclear nightmares.

http://enenews.com/

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/

Any others?

Gregory

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

‘Safety Myth’ Left Japan Ripe for Nuclear Crisis

SHIKA, Japan — Near a nuclear power plant facing the Sea of Japan, a series of exhibitions in a large public relations building here extols the virtues of the energy source with some help from “Alice in Wonderland.”

“It’s terrible, just terrible,” the White Rabbit says in the first exhibit. “We’re running out of energy, Alice.”

A Dodo robot figure, swiveling to address Alice and the visitors to the building, declares that there is an “ace” form of energy called nuclear power. It is clean, safe and renewable if you reprocess uranium and plutonium, the Dodo says.

“Wow, you can even do that!” Alice says of nuclear power. “You could say that it’s optimal for resource-poor Japan!”

--------------------------

Full article - The New York Times 6/24/11:

'Safety Myth' Left Japan Ripe for Nuclear Crisis - NYT

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Surprise discovery about Obama nuclear plans
Hi All, Maybe I have just not been paying attention because of being busy with personal, financial, medical stuff. My husband and I went to the doctor today, and I found out a couple of reasons I have been going downhill which can be treated fairly easily and without a lot of side effects. So, that is good news. I have been cruising around online this evening, looking for updates about Japan, the flooded nuclear facility here in US, and the wildfires at Los Alamos. HEY, what is this...??????? I said to myself when I came across info about Obama and nuclear weapons in the midst of a transcript about the Los Alamos situation. The man, Greg Mello, being interviewed is with the same Los Alamos Study Group quoted in my previous post about the dangers at the main Los Alamos facility as well as especially the Area G above ground 30.000 drums of radioactive waste. I am skipping over most of the wildfires info which you can read about at the link below. There is also a video of the interview.

As Obama Quietly Pushes for a Nuclear Weapons Renaissance,
Wildfire Threatens Los Alamos Nuclear Lab
June 28, 2011

AMY GOODMAN: Tell us what happens at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and why you’re concerned.

GREG MELLO: Well, Los Alamos National Laboratory is the—in funding terms, it’s the main nuclear warhead facility of the United States. There is a lot of plutonium there. There’s tritium—actually, tritium very close to the fire, about half a mile from the fire. Part of the problem is there’s an information deficit, and there’s a serious trust deficit. You can’t really take anything that the laboratory says at face value. It’s kind of a minimum—you know, they’d be the last to tell you if there was a serious problem. So you have to piece it together from other information. And that’s—Los Alamos Lab is becoming the center of plutonium manufacture for the country. And there’s about a $6 billion factory complex that’s being put together there in the center of the lab. It’s a place with a lot of natural hazards, not just fire, but also earthquakes. So, it’s a laboratory that’s in the process of becoming a manufacturing facility.

AMY GOODMAN: What about the concern expressed by Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety that say the fire now appears to be about three-and-a-half miles from this area where as many as 30,000 55-gallon drums of plutonium-contaminated waste are stored in fabric tents above ground?

GREG MELLO: Yes, those drums are definitely there. That’s about their distance to the fire. Without an external fuel source, those drums probably will be difficult to catch on fire. Some are flammable. Some are filled with cement paste. The fuel loading around that site is rather low. It’s not in a heavily forested area, just relatively small pinyon and juniper trees. Nearby, the area around the tents has been cleared. It’s on a mesa top. So, we’re not unduly concerned about that, but on the other hand, it’s very difficult to coordinate a lot of people in different agencies over a large area with issues of security, with issues of inter-agency communication. And so, there’s always the chance that there could be a major screw-up.

AMY GOODMAN: What about the large plutonium facility that Los Alamos is planning to build, with the purpose of building nuclear weapons?

GREG MELLO: Well, this is one of the centerpieces of the proposed Obama nuclear weapons build-up, or renaissance. Most people probably don’t know about that. In an effort to get the New START treaty ratified in the Senate, the White House made a lot of promises to Republicans, including building a new factory here at Los Alamos for plutonium warhead cores, called "pits." That’s this $6 billion building in a complex of large—of other supporting facilities. There is a new factory of comparable size proposed in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, which is moving along, as well. And there is a factory under construction in Kansas City. So, also Obama proposed—he’s not the first, of course—to replace the submarines, replace the bombers, replace some of the missiles, the cruise missiles particularly. Warheads are to be upgraded. All of this is very expensive. Whether it happens or not will depend on many factors.

AMY GOODMAN: [inaudible] nuclear renaissance under Obama, because we know, unlike his Republican predecessors, who did not start up nuclear—more nuclear power plants for decades, Republican and Democrats, he is pushing for this. That’s nuclear power plants. But you’re also saying a nuclear weapons renaissance under Obama. What do you mean?

GREG MELLO: Well, an unprecedented level of increased spending on new factories for nuclear weapons, on upgrades to existing nuclear weapons, changes to the stockpile. There’s a sense that if we don’t spend money—in the White House, there’s a sense that if we don’t spend a lot of money on these things, that we’ll somehow fall behind the Russians. It’s really like a mini Cold War—quiet, in the background, but there’s a lot of money involved.

AMY GOODMAN: How is President Obama justifying this with dealing with the deficit and everything else in this country?

GREG MELLO: Well, for the most part, he’s not having to do that. The Democrats are largely silent and supportive of Obama. Recently, the Republicans, of all people—in the House of Representatives, the Republicans in the House Appropriations Committee suggested that some of these projects were not cost-effective, that this particular project at Los Alamos, where they would bring what one administrator called the nation’s "storehouse of plutonium," was premature and needed further study before it could be funded. So, the House Republicans tried to—are trying to cut back the Obama nuclear weapons renaissance, oddly enough.

AMY GOODMAN: Last question. Some have joked, Greg Mello, that if New Mexico were to secede from the United States, it would become the third-biggest nuclear weapons power in the world. Is this true?

GREG MELLO: Yes, it is, I’m afraid. It’s affected our politics, our culture. And we have more than probably 2,000 nuclear weapons a few miles from us here in the studio, and Los Alamos is a very large—becoming a very large manufacturing maquiladora. But perhaps we can stop that.

AMY GOODMAN: Greg Mello, I want to thank you for being with us, co-founder and executive director of the Los Alamos Study Group. He’s joining us from the PBS station KNME in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

SOURCE plus complete transcript and video of interview:
http://www.democracynow.org/seo/2011/6/ ... shes_for_a

Suzanne

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 am
Profile Personal album

Post Zombie Apocalypse NOW!
In case you haven’t heard the recent coniunctio radio interview on If You Love This Planet I mention it here. It is a sobering, compelling assessment of what has already begun…

Image Image
Arnie Gundersen & Helen Caldicott, MD
Arnie Gundersen with the latest on the Fukushima meltdowns; a clip from Dr. Caldicott’s speech at the Berlin 25th Anniversary Chernobyl Conference

Quote:
A.G: We see a witch’s brew of ionizing hot particles (AKA fuel fleas) in car air filters from Tokyo and Seattle that include Sr-90, Cs-137, Uranium, …

H.C: It’s a kind of biblical ghastliness – that once you are irradiated – there is no retreat, there is no medical solution anymore.

A.G.: You can run but you can’t hide.

A.G.: Nuclear fuel fleas – they are charged so they “jump”. They are (air borne) hot particles that are so insidious because they cannot be detected by a Geiger counter (unless one hits the detector). But they are eventually deadly to anyone who inhales or absorbs them.

H.C.: What did Einstein say? “The splitting of the atom changed everything – all reality save man’s mode of thinking. Thus we drift towards unparalleled catastrophe.”

A.G.: Man is not smart enough to manage a nuclear power plant given what Mother Nature can throw at us. Sooner or later, in any fool proof system, the fools are going to exceed the proof.

H.C.: It is not the Department of Defense it is the Department of Death. America is spending almost one trillion dollars a year on death.

H.C.: It used to be that the acceptable background radiation was 170 millirems/year. Now it is acceptable at 350 millirems/year.

H.C.: Random compulsory genetic engineering. How dare they! And we are not the only species with genes.

H.C.: Cs-137 is a potassium analog that induces brain cancers.

H.C.: Sr-90 is a calcium analog that induces bone cancers.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 pm
Founder

Post Fukushima Apocalypse
Thank you, Gregory

In an ironic way I would say: Better this than an nuclear war! Perhaps with BCI we have a means against the change of the DNA.

Perhaps, BCI is the last hope for mankind! (In this way I would understand all my Nobel Award dreams.)

Nevertheless, all the best to all of you

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next