UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:22 am

[ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Reply to topic
 UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock 

Post UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock
UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem - Video

Gregory

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am

Post lights in Israel
Thanks, Gregory - the star over Bethlehem was the signal for aeon Pisces; the three Magi (magus = magicians; they were Zoroastrian astrologers; the Three like the Three Visitors which marked Abraham's rise & like Kristen's recent dream of the Three men struggling to come out of the ground).

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 am
Profile WWW

Post Dome of the Rock
Bernie, All

It seems to be a sign from the World Soul that the task of uniting the hostile brothers is at hand. There is actually a group of UFO’s higher above the area as has been noted in the following translated video of that event. I also found another video that somehow seems to have managed to show the UFO group – but frame by frame it really seems to be only two red UFO’s moving about relative to each other - out of which descended the larger white oblong "sphere". Surely there are all kinds of security video cameras in this area. What do they record? Can your friend in Jerusalem find out? This is a restricted airspace so it is a real violation of their security measures – assuming none of this is a hoax. Here is an enhanced frame from the following video when the “group” is being filmed.

Translated UFO Video

Red UFO Group @ 1 Minute

Three Angles Combined

Quote:
Hostile Brothers: An archetypal motif associated with the opposites constellated in a conflict situation. Examples of the hostile brothers motif in mythology are the struggle between Gilgamesh and Enkidu in The Gilgamesh Epic, and the Biblical story of Cain and Abel. Psychologically, it is generally interpreted in terms of the tug of war between ego and shadow.

In the briefest of terms it means uniting Logos ego consciousness with Eros ego consciousness. For the West it means entering Eros ego consciousness so that one may know how to live anew – something the Sioux Plains Indians know about through White Buffalo Woman. It is a dangerous time that will measure the souls of humanity. It’s the message contained in the duality behavior of photons in light as shared in The Guiding Light – where as Pauli notes “Black always means acausal or potential being” as Remo highlights in his writings. White means casual, i.e., enlightenment or actual being. This comes about via mind-melding with the WS, i.e., with the Holy Spirit.

Quote:
the Wave-Particle duality of photons

The White Buffalo Woman
Quote:
This holy woman brought the sacred buffalo calf pipe to the Sioux. There could be no Indians without it. Before she came, people didn't know how to live. They knew nothing. The Buffalo Woman put her sacred mind into their minds.

Quote:
The Dome of the Rock is an important Islamic shrine and Jerusalem landmark located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. The structure, the oldest extant example of early Islamic architecture, was completed in 691 CE. The site's significance stems from religious traditions regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart.

Quote:
The Foundation Stone (GJS: cornerstone it seems) or Rock is the name of the rock at the heart of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. It is also known as the Pierced Stone because it has a small hole on the southeastern corner that enters a cavern beneath the rock, known as the Well of Souls. It is believed by some to have been the location of the Holy of Holies in the Temple, and is the holiest site in Judaism. Jewish tradition views it as the spiritual junction of heaven and Earth (in shamanism a waterfall is a place of power for it unites heaven and earth). Jews traditionally face it while praying.

Symbolically this union is seen on the surface of the buckyball where the SOS and “man” plays a prominent co-creative role by bending the knee and helping that symbol gain muster in the soul of humankind.

Image Image

Gregory

P.S. In the aftermath of making this post I notice the connection that the red and white spheres are a hint about the united crown of lower and upper Egypt that the first pharaoh who united Egypt wore – something highlighted in Remo’s “UFO” mandala that you can see at the left top of this page. Like this the recent events in Cairo are linked to this UFO event over Jerusalem.

It seems Remo’s opus goes deep enough for now it strikes me that a manifestation begins to happen in our world. And that is something one could be proud to write home to MOM > MOM about.

Image Image

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Post Utah UFO By Salt Lake City Mirrors UFO Over Dome of the Rock
This incident occurred on 27 January 2011 between 7:15 and 7:30 PM. There were no reports from the control tower at Provost Airport which is nearby. Salt Lake International reported no incidents. Officials at Camp Williams had nothing to report. People at American Fork and Highland reported this incident of two red UFO’s which spawned a white “burning” (read - transpersonal FIRE cometh) UFO that then descended close to the ground.

UFO Above Utah County – Mormon Connection?

I found the following comment on this sighting interesting for it reminded me of Jung’s childhood vision of God on his throne taking a shit – Jung then saw a giant turd fall onto the church in Basel and destroy it.

Quote:
ET had to take a shit, so it let one out & tied a flare to it. Lol.

Gregory

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Post out of touch
Out of touch with Israeli friends. Was about different things so wouldn't ask. White Buffalo (interesting that when I wrote that I was distracted by a drip in my window and "White Buddha" came out instead). Edinger's Archetype and the Apocalypse suggests that sports, especially football in America, form a matrix for future religion. The relevant contest this year was the Green Bay Wisconsin vs. Chicago Bears. Was mentioned that this was "hijacked" by New York and the east 71 years ago; Joe Namoth brought it back to NY. America finds its center again in the Great Lakes - Green Bay is about a two hour drive from Janesville, WI, home of the White Buffalo ( the quaterback by the way is named Aaron). The Trade Centers in NY were by the way built as a defense against Chicago. There was not enough space to compete on Wall Street against the energy and space of Chicago in the post-war period. Black Elk and Frank Lloyd Wright saw the Plains - Chicago - as the "center of the world."

I'd done some writing about "Lost" as a journey between Pisces and Aquarius - in the last moment Jack, the "shepherd" pulls the plug to let the water flow, - it is the symbol of Aquarius.

But there is a second part to this: A story told at the same time one after another on TV of an "angel" (Michael) breaking free from chains in the city of Chicago (with an excellent zen cut line: "Escape is just the beginning."):

His boss is named "Self." I was asked by a North American Indian group to write a requiem for Miracle, the White Buffalo, when it died. I noted that the animal traversed Astrological ages; it was born in Pisces and died in Aquarius. I happened to be in Chicago on day one Aquarius, January 1, 2001 - was writing an intro to "Quigley in Exile" in the lobby of a hotel at 4 am while my family was sleeping upstairs and water started pouring down the wall - something broke in the higher floors.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Dome of the Rock
Gregory & All

Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
The Foundation Stone (GJS: cornerstone it seems) or Rock is the name of the rock at the heart of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. It is also known as the Pierced Stone because it has a small hole on the southeastern corner that enters a cavern beneath the rock, known as the Well of Souls. It is believed by some to have been the location of the Holy of Holies in the Temple, and is the holiest site in Judaism. Jewish tradition views it as the spiritual junction of heaven and Earth (in shamanism a waterfall is a place of power for it unites heaven and earth). Jews traditionally face it while praying.

Very interesting that I am just writing about a dream of June 2nd, 1985 of the World Soul, the feminine magician, shooting a hole into the homunculus being symbolically equivalent to the lapis, the alchemical stone. This act led into a transformation of the homunculus into corals.

I interpret the latter as the wormholes between the Eros ego (of specific humans) and the psychophysical reality, the unus mundus. Then, in the dream at every end of the "fingers" of the corals three lady(!)bugs are spontaneously created. With their 2x3 points on the wings they represent to me the bipolarity of the energy term and what I call the twin process, in which (physical & objective psychic) energy of higher order is created. The UFO is one of the representations of this process => UFO over the DOME OF THE ROCK in Jerusalem?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Dome of the Rock
Wiki:

Quote:
The Noble Sanctuary, where the Foundation Stone is located is thought by commentators of the Qur'an to be the place where the prophet Muhammad traveled to in the Night Journey. This would make the Stone one of the most important locations in the religion, where Muhammad ascended into heaven. For this reason, the Dome of the Rock was built over it, and it is the original place Muslims faced while praying (they now face towards Mecca).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

Post A Fourth Viewing Angle Of Jerusalem UFO
Image Image
Fourth Viewing Angle Of Jerusalem UFO

Gregory

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm
Founder

Post Tahrir Square today, Feb 4th, 2011

Inshallah - Dea concedente!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm
Profile WWW

Post red lights
Hi,

these are the red lights I wrote about here at the forum - http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=923

Have seen these first hand... just so happens that we were near the 2nd largest natural gas pumping station in North America. (so far the only reason I could think of for them being there. During Desert Storm, MPs were posted on the road leading out to the pipeline - no one could travel that road as it was a potential strategic target...)

regards,
pascal

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Post Controversy Reigns
All,

Here is an account Jerusalem UFO Orbs that summarizes various Israeli Newspapers take on the "orb" over the temple mount. It is developing into a huge mess.

It truly is hard to know what is real anymore with software like Adobe Effects, Lightcasting Orbs, etc. to trust YouTube videos anymore. We are down to multiple eye witness accounts to have any certainty.

Hoaxkiller1 has some interesting comments on View Angle 4 HOAX! - Video 4 of UFO over Temple Mount in Jerusalem is Fake - HOAX!.

I believe something is soon to happen so I guess I tend to project that hopeful expectation too easily into the outer situation.

The journey to destiny continues.

Gregory

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Post heart of myth
. . . nothing more mythic and deeper in human consciousness or perhaps cosmic consciousness than the primal Egypt/Israel relationship, nothing more fragile than "globalization" - it is based on the selling of Coke and the American conquest in WW II; the French, the wisest imperialists, first sent the soldiers, then the priests. We send soldiers (I've been there) then we send movies and music (from Andre Malraux's "Temptation of the West" - Aldous Huxley fully agreed). RE earth/sky parrallel events: It was reported just yesterday that an underground tunnel ("wormhole") has been discovered from the City of David to Temple Mount. I think what happens on the surface here is irrelevant; we enter a quality of time shift.

Story here from the Wall street Journal:

Here is the WSJ article:
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1 ... DMyWj.html

As mentioned, these two pictures occurred here on Feb. 12, 2010. I have some more thoughts on this and have been working about it all year but am not allowed to say as per my job, but I am fully optimistic.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post a dream
Gregory, Bernie and all

- Gregory, if I understand correctly, you want concrete proof of the existence of UFOs.
- Bernie, you say : " Edinger's Archetype and the Apocalypse suggests that sports, especially football in America, form a matrix for future religion."

a recent dream :

There is a soccer match in my old elementary school. (I do not remember if I participated in the match). I tell myself that football is very philosophical. I ask Arsene Wenger (soccer coach) if the soul exists. He told me that it's a "trick question" ( I'm not sure of the translation, in french, we say: "question piège").
I told him (not exactly in these terms) that if the word "soul" exists, then the soul exists. It seems then there is a lunch, but I do not remember very well.

comment :

- when I was in school I played soccer and was what I liked most.
- there is a seminar (="religious building") behind the wall of my school. When I was young, Pope John Paul 2 resided there during a visit to France. The school was closed.
- That's not my first dream with Arsène Wenger.
- I didn't understand this dream but because of recent dreams about yoga's books, I finaly have a hypothesis of interpretation. I read a book of Jung about Yoga.

Jung :

" for what is purely psychic objects, there is no possibility of physical evidence"

hypothesis: if I played football again, I would experience the soul.

I want to believe in the soul.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 am

Quote:
Jung :
" for what is purely psychic objects, there is no possibility of physical evidence"

hypothesis: if I played football again, I would experience the soul.

I want to believe in the soul.

It was just yesterday (Friday, Japan time) that I was reading The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga (Notes of the Seminar Given in 1932 by C.G. Jung) and made a little side note to myself after reading this on p. 56

Quote:
Now, according to the symbolism of the cakras something similar happens in visuddha. The power of the elephant is lent to psychic realities, which our reason would like to consider as mere abstractions. But the power of the elephant is never lent to products of the mere intellect because they are never convincing; they always need physical evidence. And for purely psychical things, there is no possibility of anything like physical evidence. For instance, you know that it is impossible in physical fact ever to make a concept of God, because it is not a physical concept. It has nothing to do with an experience in space and time, and therefore you cannot expect any such subsequent effect. But if you have the psychical experience, if the psychical fact forces itself upon you, then you understand it, and you can then make a concept of it. The abstraction, or the concept of God, has come out of experience....

and I had made a note "..when 2 + 5 (cakras)..BCI!" on the side.

Gregory made a recent post about this 2 cakras coming together... here in The Guiding Light

Peace,

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 am

It is exactly the passage from the book that made me immediately think of my dream.

My school was destroyed and replaced by the soccer field. The wall is still there right behind the cage of soccer. You could see the "religious building" on the picture. The school was rebuilt in place of the old soccer field next door. The alley next door (left of the photo )was renamed alley Jean-Paul 2

Pope John Paul 2 at the soccer stadium Gerland (Lyon) :

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am

Post John Paul II
Fox - It sounds in your case - you ask the soccer coach for the answer to a religious question - that soccer has replaced religion and the coach has replaced the priest. I think that may be true in many places with old religion. Particularly in France, where religious ritual was so fully engaged in every part of life. Criticism of John Paul II was that he marketted the Church. He was a big soccer fan. Joseph Campbell wrote that when Vadican II changed the position of the Pope at the Sacrifice of the Mass; previously the Pope had his back to the people representing the people to God, then it followed that the Pope faced the people, representing God to the people. This might be considered authoritarian or totalitarian. It had never happened before in European history. And the "sacrifice" essense of the ritual was then without meaning. Also, when they removed Latin from the Mass - I remember the moment well because it was the last time I went to church - they broke the universalism of the church. (We didn't leave the church we say, the church left us.) When you pray or recite Latin you meet with the ancestors and speak in the voice spoken for 2,000 years; it also has a koan effect, bringing sacred trance. Those are Campbell's views.

My own view was that it was a fatal mistake to put a non-Italian as Pope, especially a famous "anti-communist" - it showed the political influence of America in the Cold War and there is no place for a real church in this. It destroys the "tribal" cohesion. Also note that when they made a Polish Pope they "globalized" Catholicism, basically marketting the Pope as Brian Epstein had marketted The Beatles. I saw him come by my office in the Popemobile on 31st and Madison in NYC just like in your picture. (It is interesting that John Lennon refused to bring the Beatles on tour after for first few years because they wheeled paraplegics to the front as if he was Jesus to perform a miracle. He also thought it endangered the lives of the fans and created hysteria and cult following instead of art. The Church saw no problem with that and they still market the Pope in this vain way.) The next year Rome's brother, the Ayatollah Koemeini globalized Islam. They are connected.

In every city the buildings act as symbols: round for sacred, square for business, yin and yang. The (round) sacred building in every city today is a sports center. Possibly religion and sports are incompatible. If you look at how big and clashing American football and I would say hockey is, it is new karma; we have nothing to go back to but I don't think that is so with France. It is still there, always underneath.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post hand of god
Bernie,

Thank you for your reply. I did not know that John-Paul 2 liked soccer.
I think of a dream I had about Maradona :

I am in a Spanish class. I have not learned my lesson. I make fun of the teacher. He questions me on the lesson. The only thing I can say about the lesson in Spanish is:
that Argentines prefer more than anything, that's soccer. But what they like more than soccer is Maradona.
Strange dream.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Post Maradona
This might suggests that Spain is not keeping up to European or world standard RE soccer/religion/national character because they don't honor the common code of team integrity but instead worship the controversial "superstar" individual Maradona. Just a suggestion. Does seem to indicate that soccer does represent the common collective character or communion. If so that is probably good dream criticism reflecting the better standard for your own character. The common character of a group (a mandala or sanga) is hurt by "superstar" players - the group becomes a cult.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for your suggestion. I often dream of soccer.

this picture makes me think of soccer: ( I know it's stupid ... )

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Post The Spirit of the Age
Quote:
Fox aka “I want to believe” wrote: Gregory, if I understand correctly, you want concrete proof of the existence of UFOs.

No. I was trying to follow the lead of the World Soul, the Holy Spirit which I thought had directly manifested this UFO over Jerusalem. As it turns out it was done by humans. However, in the economy of the psyche Jung has noted a peculiar cause and effect phenomena, a twist to the notion about how the effects of spirit can manifest.

Quote:
The imago-Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent. Answer To Job, C. G. Jung, § 660.

A book could be written about how that appears to play out on the plane of human history. I will mention a few. I guess we all know by now that an unconscious content is first experienced via projection into an object, person, event (like soccer/football)… This is also true for hoaxers who believe it is funny to play childish tricks on their fellow humans. Like this they reveal an aspect of their unintegrated shadow. In my opinion they are victims of the activity of the new highly constellated spirit that ushers in the Age of Aquarius just as much as the rest of us who are drawn to these matters and this forum. Aquarius has the image of a human carrying water – not as unconscious fishes swimming in it. We have to become lungfish and gain a standpoint outside that which has contained us in the previous age. It's like the Zen master who inquired of his pupils, "Who discovered water?" The answer of course is, "Not the fish." In other words the task of the new age is to carry the unconscious (water), consciously especially the new content that is linked to Islam, i.e., Eros ego consciousness.

Quote:
Bernie wrote: . . nothing more mythic and deeper in human consciousness or perhaps cosmic consciousness than the primal Egypt/Israel relationship.

Here Bernie touches into the problem of the age which can be talked about in many different ways. I like the motif of the hostile brothers which is so prominent on the world stage today via the war on terror. It is one story line into this matter. I personally like it as it provides historical continuity for the long term goal of the psyche as it transitions from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius with its "hidden" agenda. Briefly, the following is what I have summarized of Jung’s, Edinger’s, etc. writings on this aspect. In the Old Testament Abel’s burnt offering rose into the sky while Cain’s hung close to the Earth like smog. God (nature) found Abel’s offering acceptable. Psychologically this means that Logos ego consciousness integration was to proceed first – splitting the opposites of Eros (Cain which hugs the Earth) and Logos (Abel which rose into the sky =’s spirit) apart. Splitting opposites apart is something required to do psychologically in order to recognize who is who – otherwise they contaminate each other to such an extent the effects of neither can be recognized. Of course this deeply offended Cain as his gifts of Eros ego consciousness were put on the back burner so to speak. The Jews (God’s soon to be chosen Logos people) being in bondage to Egypt (God’s Eros people) is another image for the hostile brothers. The Jews were set free by direct intervention of the spirit. But now after thousands of years Logos ego integration has reached to such heights that it becomes dangerous because it is now very one-sided and has no compensating consciousness to balance it out. It’s Nietzsche’s refrain more and more these days – that God is dead – that technology can solve all our problems – atheism is in. I personally know that Nietzsche aspect for it gripped me as a Logos driven scientist. Our technology for example can destroy the planet via nuclear bombs or over-population. We need Eros ego consciousness to come in as that would help us to realize that our technology is destroying the planet with our Logos nest-shitting for example. Our worldview is too limited. Like this we need to enter Eros ego consciousness which opens one to the deeper realms of the psyche, the Eros Self which lies behind the Logos Self which waits in the wings to show us how to live anew. But Eros is wave-like in nature, not discrete or particle like. So wave consciousness must meet wave consciousness in order to tune in and listen to that radio/TV frequency - to the Wisdom of the Eros Self. To do that the Logos ego must be sacrificed in those times of meditation when one is open to hear the message of the Eros Self via images, sensations, voices, etc. – find your form of BCI. To that end we can expect the Holy (wave) part of Her Spirit (particle) to provide the new grace to undertake this new challenge in our further psychological development – just like the New Testament Logos dominated Christ event was initiated by an outpouring of grace, via the power of the Spirit at Pentecost - hope you can follow my drift.

So, the unconscious aspects of our inner life, wholeness, is first experienced as a projection into the outer situation – something easily seen done in the arts; such as in literature, music, painting, and films. I noticed Remo touched on this when he commented recently about how American movies live out their unconscious on the screen. I especially thought Avatar was like that. In our time a further driving force is behind these projections because the coniunctio archetype is highly constellated in order to begin the challenge of integrating Eros ego consciousness with Logos ego consciousness. Like this people are deeply, unconsciously gripped by the archetype of wholeness and can act that energy out on the stage of human history in various ways. The coniunctio archetype is of course highly constellated in Gregory as my individuation proceeds to its approximated conclusion in my old age and so anything that touches the core of the purpose of that archetype grips me, temporarily possess me. But, no harm no foul.

So, faked or not, the video of the UFO over the Dome of the Rock, Islam’s most holy site from which Mohammad ascended, seems “arranged” by a higher purpose – Jung quote. Like this we are unconscious puppets on a string, a Marionnette, expressing psychophysical energy that can otherwise sometimes manifest directly as UFO’s as Remo’s notes.

Quote:
Marionnette - A jointed puppet manipulated from above by strings or wires attached to its limbs. [French marionette, from Old French, musical instrument, diminutive of mariole, the Virgin Mary/Virgin Mary from diminutive of Marie, Mary (influenced by the name Marion), from Late Latin Maria, from Greek, from Hebrew Miryām.]

Gregory

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion. I often dream of soccer.

this picture makes me think of soccer: ( I know it's stupid ... )

Please feel free to ignore this if it doesn't resonate. I guess you are pointing to the bear with the ball. I remembered something I had read or heard about soccer, maybe about 30 yr ago? So I looked it up in the internet and found something similar to it from here.
Quote:
...Soccer became one of the most popular sports of the masses due to its popularity as a war game. A game of "football" which the British called it, was played in the east of England during the 8th Century where the head of a defeated Danish Prince was used as the ball.

During medieval times, villages and towns were pitted against each other in game battles that could take all day. There were no structured rules to abide by and kicking, biting, gouging and punching turned the game into a virtual battle of survival. These matches became so violent that the English authorities made many attempts to have soccer banned.

Peace,

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:18 am

Quote:
...Soccer became one of the most popular sports of the masses due to its popularity as a war game. A game of "football" which the British called it, was played in the east of England during the 8th Century where the head of a defeated Danish Prince was used as the ball.

During medieval times, villages and towns were pitted against each other in game battles that could take all day. There were no structured rules to abide by and kicking, biting, gouging and punching turned the game into a virtual battle of survival. These matches became so violent that the English authorities made many attempts to have soccer banned.

Very interesting, it reminds eros consciousness.Violence in football is moving in the stands. I have dreamed that night of a soccer match where there were clashes.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 pm

...And as for the bear...from Pagan Meditations: The Worlds of Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hestia by Ginette Paris
Quote:
p. 151
".. The female bear is one of the most difficult animals to domesticate. We may make a circus bear of the male animal, but the female is much more recalcitrant. The expression "act like a bear" signifies in French refusal of any elaborate social life and refusal of the conventions and customs of human relationships."

and the connection to Artemis who demands... human sacrifice!

..when I was checking my email just now, I received this which I thought very much related, a recommendation from Amazon.com (Amazon--also related to Artemis!)

Quote:
Masculine Shame: From Succubus to the Eternal Feminine explores the idea that the image of the succubus, a demonic female creature said to emasculate men and murder mothers and infants, has been created out of the masculine projection of shame and looks at how the transformation of this image can be traced through Western history, mythology, and Judeo-Christian literature.

Divided into three parts areas of discussion include:

* the birth of civilization and the evolution of the succubus
* the image of the succubus in the writings of Freud and Jung
* the succubus as child killing mother to the restoration of the eternal feminine.

the book is by Mary Y. Ayers due to be released later this month. Related theme to "Can Jung's psychology replace the spiritual path?" thread..?

BTW thanks for the recommendation of the book by Melina Costello: Seeking the God of Ecstasy, A Spiritual Journey of Sexual Awakening Remo!

Peace,

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Post ball is magic?
Sang
Quote:
p. 151
".. The female bear is one of the most difficult animals to domesticate. We may make a circus bear of the male animal, but the female is much more recalcitrant. The expression "act like a bear" signifies in French refusal of any elaborate social life and refusal of the conventions and customs of human relationships."

Bear

- We can see the "positive" bear in the way of life of CG Jung in his tower of Bollingen.
- The "negative" bear is the way of life of some young people in disadvantaged neighborhoods. Some way considered in some schoolyards, there is human sacrifice :I think for example the "game of bull": A group of children and adolescents are getting darker, head down, on a designated child. There are also "emasculation" games.

Ball

- In some neighborhoods, to facilitate the relationship between youth and police are organizing soccer matches between them. In a soccer game, there are rules.Soccer is ambivalent: it can channel or trigger violence.
- The bear seems to get the ball to the woman who turns her back. I do not know what that means. A sociologist would say that the bear wants to create a social link :)

comment of Jung :

Jung :The whole thing, it seems to me, expresses coming events that are still hidden in the archetypal realm. The anima, clearly, has her mind on spiritual contents. But the bear, the emblem of Russia, sets the ball rolling. Hence the inscription: Ursa movet molem. ["the she bear moves the mass.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 pm
Founder

Post She-Bear and Sphere
All

The motif of the she-bear and the sphere is one that occupies me for decades now. I looked up my notes with "Bär" and came to the beginning of the year 1996; some of the most important months of my life at the end of 1995 and the beginning 1996. I found the bear in the context with the mentioned imagination about the subtle woman and her material backbone. This is exactly what I had described on Feb 6 in

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#12177

There, on Jan 25-29, 1996 I also dealt with the bear. By the two octahedrons close to the spine of the woman I was reminded of Pan Ku who was also born out of the spine (of a virgin). Pan Ku led me to the bear, at least to the bear-skin (Also a very important symbol in Nicholas von Flüe's visions):

In CW 14, § 573 Jung writes:

Quote:
[The] idea of a pre-existent seer [Adam as Anthropos; RFR] may spring from Jewish or Judaeo-Christian tradition, but in China it is vividly realized in the figure of P'an Ku. [Footnote: P'an means ... embryo; RFR: my embryo in "cross image" #7; see ... ] He is represented in a dwarf clad in a bear-skin or in leaves; on his head he has two horns. He proceeded from yang and yin, fashioned the chaos, and created heaven and earth. He was helped by four symbolic animals--the unicorn, the phoenix, the tortoise, and the dragon. He is also represented with the sun in one hand and the moon in the other [RFR: reminds of the apocalpytic sun-woman]. In another version he has a dragon's head and a snake's body. He changed himself into the earth with all its creatures and thus proved to be a real homo maximus and Anthropos. P'an Ku is of Taoist origin and nothing seems to be known of him before the fourth century A.D. He reincarnated himself in Yüan-shih T'ien-tsun, the first cause and the highest in heaven. As the fount of truth he announces the secret teaching, which promises immortality, to every new age. After completing the work of creation he gave up his bodily form and found himself aimlessly floating in empty space. He therefore desired rebirth in visible form. At length he found a holy virgin, forty years old, who lived alone on a mountain, where she nourished herself on air and clouds. She was hermaphroditic, the embodiment of both yang and yin. Every day she collected the quintessence of sun and moon. P'an Ku was attracted by her virgin purity, and once, when she breathed in, he entered into her in the form of a ray of light, so that she became pregnant. The pregnancy lasted for twelfe years, and the birth took place from the spinal columns. From then on she was called T'ai-yüan Sheng-mu, 'the Holy Mother of the First Cause.'

The text shows that P'an Ku is much more than a seer, as Jung believes. He is the creator of a new world, together with the virgin. They are the divine pair of the Holy Wedding -- and in it also a material incarnation takes place.

In my BCI of Jan 29, 1996 I completely unconsciously entered this creation and incarnation myth.

Jung's she-bear could be a contamination of the two, of P'an Ku and the virgin. And the "she bear [that] moves the mass" -- I would say, the sphere -- means the new creation and incarnation, symbolized by motion.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Founder

...And as for the bear...from Pagan Meditations: The Worlds of Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hestia by Ginette Paris
Quote:
p. 151

Yes, Sang, it is the sacrifice of will. Only when we enter the completely will-less Eros ego we can observe the Holy Wedding, represented in the vegetative images out of the belly and in the vegetative sensations (as the one with the birth out of the spine of the virgin).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 am
Profile WWW

Just making some associations on the theme of the thread here, following along with very interesting post here now on the forum..

I thought of how some people who have UFO encounters have some sexual experiences with it, not just being forced into the Eros Consciousness as you say Remo, but also being forced into, physically. I think Christopher or someone once posted about cows related to this in the forum somewhere... I guess one could also say that [experience with the] the World Soul can be like being raped..?! The dark side like the succubus...*

Also, I remember watching a Korean movie that several months ago on YouTube called "A Tale of Legendary Libido". :oops: I believe it is a story based on Korean folktale/myth, sort of like a combination of Legend of Holy Grail/The Rainmaker. Spoiler warning * Not sure if the movie is accurate version of the tale but the main character ends up being sacrificed/sent in to a cave of She-bear (sort of the village goddess) to mate with it! Then the much waited rain comes... I guess another version of the Holy Wedding.

Here's a trailer for it in Korean, PG-13 rating? A Tale of Legendary Libido,

Insh'allah,

p.s. * I think of Suzanne's post about this and how she faced it positively...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 am

"Throughout the Pyrenees and in several languages, or Juan Xan Bear Basques until Joan of catalan Bones , there is the story of a child born of the mating of a bear and a woman. A boy hairy like his father. Still, the mythological role played by the bear is related to fertility in Europe and elsewhere."

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:15 pm
Founder

Post Dream of the rotation of the UFO and antigravity
On May 19, 1988 I had the following UFO dream. I think that I did never post it before. Since it is one of the most important UFO dreams I had, I do this here:

Quote:
Dream of the UFO that oscillates and rotates, and suspends gravity

Three humans -- men or women? I don't know -- are in a UFO. It is constructed like an air mattress. On the other hand it looks also like a dragon.

To really work as a UFO the air mattress has to change into a hollow cylinder. Then, the UFO begins slowly to rotate. In this way the bodies are pressed to the wall. Further, the rotation causes the suspension of gravitation. It begins to hover or to fly.

One of the "passengers" says: Do you see, exactly the rotation is the whole secret of the UFO.

Then the UFO begins with the landing. It re-transforms into a dragon and lands on water.

The humans begin to move in the way one does it on a trampoline (motif of oscillation).

End of dream.

The dream brings together the motifs of oscillation and rotation. I do not understand this yet too well. However, oscillation and rotation are exactly the two very specific phenomena visible in UFOs.

Here, it seems that the chronological order of oscillation -> rotation -> new oscillation is stressed. Then, the voice tells us that rotation is the only important thing. This could mean that oscillation is the "normal" state, and rotation is the exception. I think that with this symbolism the new creation of the observation in BCI is demonstrated:

Oscillation is the potential being of a new incarnation, as is the wave function (wave = oscillation). Then the whole thing collapses (the rotation) and a new incarnation has happened. Then the wave function returns to its potential state. And then, suddenly, a new rotation/incarnation happens, and so on.

This is perhaps why we all were so fascinated by the UFO above the dome of the rocks. Also in it oscillation and rotation is shown.

Remo

PS form Feb 9, 2011: I have seen that I have forgotten the most important sentence: To really work as a UFO the mattress has to change into a hollow cylinder.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Sabina Spielrein and Antonia Wolf
As late as 1958, at the age of eighty-three, he carved a kneeling woman, drinking the spiritual milk from the mythic horse Pegasus (Hannah, 1997, p. 341). According to Jaffé, Jung regarded this woman as an image of the archetypal anima who “ushered in the coming age of Aquarius.” Further to the left, he carved an image of a Russian bear pushing a ball, and inscribed the words, “Ursa movet molem,” or the force that starts things rolling. (Jaffé, 1979, p. 194) Aldo Caruotenuto (1980) has suggested this Russian bear is a veiled reference to Sabina Spielrein, an early patient of Jung’s, with whom he had an erotic entanglement. Similarly, the anima figure milking Pegasus is thought to represent Antonia Wolff. It is noteworthy that both of these carvings are found on the outer walls, away from the house and its inner courtyard, much as these two women have only been acknowledged at the perimeter of Jung’s history.

http://iaap.org/congresses/barcelona-20 ... tower.html

Last edited by fox on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Post banned publication of documents
http://www.apjq.org/fr/calendrier/S%C3% ... ureuse.pdf

It seems significant that, almost a decade after the realization of first two best-known films on Jung, it is again on the relationship between Spielrein, Freud and Jung is that this film by renowned Canadian director Cronenberg announced for 2011.

The year 2011 is the year marking the fiftieth anniversary of Jung death spoke June 6, 1961. In 1977, shortly before the end of my training at the Zurich Institute Jung, Aniela Jaffe, co-author of the biography of Jung My life. Souvenir dreams and thoughts, telling me that banned publication of documents by Jung's heirs were likely to be publicly known, fifty years after the death of him.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Post Emma Jung
This book was published late 2010 :

That day. I woke up, I remembered a dream: a message was left on my cell phone: "Tell them that I really suffered, " it was signed Emma. I was interested in her history recently. Carl G. Jung was the famous Swiss psychologist whom I know and admire the work. The story of Emma falls beyond the work of her husband. She instilled in me a growing attachment. Carl has imposed for thirty years. the presence of another woman, in the heart of her home. A threesome like many others? Much more, the experience of a remarkable woman. although it faces an impossible scenario. Emma Jung offered me her friendship, by giving me the task of deciphering this experiment at once banal and extraordinary. Died there over fifty years, she has sprung from the shadows. I had to work with little evidence available to try to reconstruct the moments of her inner life. Emma confirmed to me that the dimensions of this reality were the bounds of our rationality. A subtle link was established between us. She also became close to me that a member of my own family.

Marcel Gaumond : Now, nearly thirty years I never stopped to think that a careful study of texts written by "significant women" in entrourage of Freud and Jung would be likely to resume a fruitful dialogue between the theoretical paradigms (Weltanschauung) conveyed by the respective approaches of the two men in relation to psychic life approaches I have tried to characterize in my text "The seduzione, versione italiana", published in the book Teaching and seduce

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Post Bracing For A New Genesis
As I was waking up from my afternoon nap on 7 Feb. 2011 I suddenly had the impression to make this post on this thread. The following Meteor Collision video was being connected to the “splash” of white light that suddenly flared up underneath the UFO over the Dome of the Rock as it departed. This fake UFO video continues to grip me it seems for various important reasons.

UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem - Video

Meteor’s entering the earths atmosphere reminds me of Pauli’s exploding meteor synchronicity Remo talks about in his writings - see Remo’s discussion on Pauli’s meteor synchronicity experience in Jung’s and Pauli’s discussion about the future incarnatio. It’s as if a meteor will explode into a great multiplicatio of new consciousness (=’s diamonds). Further, meteors are connected to buckyballs as they are filled with them. See My Avatar for some its symbolic ramifications.

A meteor of the size in the following video will of course be an extinction event for the entire planet. I like to think of this in a positive manner – that it’s a portent for a Great Psychological dying in connection to the purpose of the WS for Her creation. Its Her new Genesis experiment that will somehow provide Grace to help the planet to enter “passive” imagination, i.e., enter Eros ego consciousness.

Further, I flashback to Dr. Jung’s NDE for he entered a meteor three thousand miles above the earth. Maybe this pending impact contains his spirit to help enlighten mankind. A connection to MLvF's dream - of Dr. Jung returning for the Wedding of the Black Madonna.

Quote:
MLvF is working in the laundry at the cloister in Einsiedeln. She is given to understand that Jung would come down from heaven to the wedding of the Black Madonna. Marie-Louise is among the one hundred elect who are permitted to take part in the wedding.

Comment: MLvF said that the unconscious was indeed preparing a remedy for the world and a union, to be sure not one "above in the spiritual realm," but a union of above and below, a union of spirit and matter. Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess. And yet the union comes about in a Christian framework, which she (Marie-Louise) never could accept. (GJS: Its the Virgin Mary/Virgin Mary conundrum.) But still the dream filled her with the highest happiness. See MLvF's eulogy

Quote:
Jung’s 1944 NDE It seemed to me that I was high up in space. Far below I saw the globe of the Earth, bathed in a gloriously blue light. I saw the deep blue sea and the continents. Far below my feet lay Ceylon (Sri Lanka), and in the distance ahead of me the subcontinent of India. My field of vision did not include the whole Earth, but its global shape was plainly distinguishable and its outlines shone with a silvery gleam through that wonderful blue light. In many places the globe seemed colored, or spotted dark green like oxidized silver. Far away to the left lay a broad expanse - the reddish-yellow desert of Arabia; it was as though the silver of the Earth had there assumed a reddish-gold hue. Then came the Red Sea, and far, far back - as if in the upper left of a map - I could just make out a bit of the Mediterranean. My gaze was directed chiefly toward that. Everything else appeared indistinct. I could also see the snow-covered Himalayas, but in that direction it was foggy or cloudy. I did not look to the right at all. I knew that I was on the point of departing from the Earth.

Later I discovered how high in space one would have to be to have so extensive a view - approximately a thousand miles! (GJS: According to Google Earth the following area is only visible at approximately 3,000 miles. Note: Remo connects 3 to being "energy".) The sight of the Earth from this height was the most glorious thing I had ever seen.

After contemplating it for a while, I turned around. I had been standing with my back to the Indian Ocean (which would be to Jung’s South), as it were, and my face to the north. Then it seemed to me that I made a turn (180 degree rotation) to (face) the south. Something new entered my field of vision. A short distance away I saw in space a tremendous dark block of stone, like a meteorite (asteroid if still in space). It was about the size of my house, or even bigger. It was floating in space, and I myself was floating in space.

I had seen similar stones on the coast of the Gulf of Bengal. They were blocks of tawny granite, and some of them had been hollowed out into temples. My stone was one such gigantic dark block. An entrance led into a small antechamber. To the right of the entrance, a black Hindu sat silently in lotus posture upon a stone bench. He wore a white gown, and I knew that he expected me. Two steps led up to this antechamber, and inside, on the left, was the gate to the temple. Innumerable tiny niches, each with a saucer-like concavity filled with coconut oil and small burning wicks, surrounded the door with a wreath of bright flames. I had once actually seen this when I visited the Temple of the Holy Tooth at Kandy in Ceylon (Sri Lanka is famous for its export of cinnamon); the gate had been framed by several rows of burning oil lamps of this sort.

Temple of The Sacred Tooth, Kandy @ Sri Lanka
Quote:
The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex which houses the Relic of the tooth of Buddha. Since ancient times, the relic has played an important role in local politics because it is believed that whoever holds the relic holds the governance of the country.

As I approached the steps leading up to the entrance into the rock, a strange thing happened: I had the feeling that everything was being sloughed away; everything I aimed at or wished for or thought, the whole phantasmagoria of earthly existence, fell away or was stripped from me - an extremely painful process. Nevertheless something remained; it was as if I now carried along with me everything I had ever experienced or done, everything that had happened around me. I might also say: it was with me, and I was it. I consisted of all that, so to speak. I consisted of my own history and I felt with great certainty: this is what I am. I am this bundle of what has been and what has been accomplished.

This experience gave me a feeling of extreme poverty, but at the same time of great fullness. There was no longer anything I wanted or desired. I existed in an objective form; I was what I had been and lived. At first the sense of annihilation predominated, of having been stripped or pillaged; but suddenly that became of no consequence.

Everything seemed to be past; what remained was a "fait accompli", without any reference back to what had been. There was no longer any regret that something had dropped away or been taken away. On the contrary: I had everything that I was, and that was everything. (GJS: a Spock-like mind-melding experience it seems with the WS)

Something else engaged my attention: as I approached the temple I had the certainty that I was about to enter an illuminated room and would meet there all those people to whom I belong in reality. There I would at last understand - this too was a certainty - what historical nexus I or my life fitted into. I would know what had been before me, why I had come into being, and where my life was flowing. My life as I lived it had often seemed to me like a story that has no beginning and end. I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment, an excerpt for which the preceding and succeeding text was missing. My life seemed to have been snipped out of a long chain of events, and many questions had remained unanswered. Why had it taken this course? Why had I brought these particular assumptions with me? What had I made of them? What will follow? I felt sure that I would receive an answer to all the questions as soon as I entered the rock temple. There I would meet the people who knew the answer to my question about what had been before and what would come after.

While I was thinking over these matters, something happened that caught my attention. From below, from the direction of Europe, an image floated up. It was my doctor, or rather, his likeness - framed by a golden chain or a golden laurel wreath. I knew at once: 'Aha, this is my doctor, of course, the one who has been treating me. But now he is coming in his primal form. In life he was an avatar of the temporal embodiment of the primal form, which has existed from the beginning. Now he is appearing in that primal form.'

Presumably I too was in my primal form, though this was something I did not observe but simply took for granted. As he stood before me, a mute exchange of thought took place between us. The doctor had been delegated by the Earth to deliver a message to me, to tell me that there was a protest against my going away. I had no right to leave the Earth and must return. The moment I heard that, the vision ceased. MDR

Meteor Collision – The New Genesis Experiment

The following seems meant – an effect intended for the renewal of the Christian archetype.

Baptize Me!
Quote:
…a charismatic Catholic who was attending an International Charismatic Conference (an aspect of the Pentecost Renewal in our modern time – something I became swept up into in 1976 via a personal experience "baptism" in the Holy Spirit) at St. Peter's Basilica back in 1975 and quoted the Lord as warning in locution that a time of darkness was coming to our institutions, that "supports that are there for My people will not be there," and that "buildings that are standing will not be standing".

As I was about to submit this post I suddenly had the impression, (it seems our “bubble” consciousness is about to be burst…)

Quote:
This is going to be a real wake up call to the Planet of the Apes.

Gregory

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Founder

Post UFO als rotating hollow cylinder
I have just seen that I have forgotten the most important aspect in the above dream of the rotating UFO:

To really work as a UFO the air mattress has to change into a hollow cylinder.

Really strange, since this aspect combines the UFO with what physics (Kaluza-Klein model) calls the dimension(s) behind space-time. It is the dimension Marie-Louise von Franz talks of in the dream of the clitoris of the woman that corresponds to the uncertainty of space-time, see

The Clitoris of the World Soul
and

The BCI with the Clit of the World Soul

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next