UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 Three Flying Saucers . . . Kent State 

Post Three Flying Saucers . . . Kent State
I dreamed last night of three flying saucers flying over a city. One landed. Plague in Mexico. Fires at Kent State.

Have been sensing a beginning (and not an Obama beginning). Could be significant that the flying saucers were shaped like Saturn as they are often depicted. Possibly an incarnation of what Saturn is or what is Saturn. My important dream sequence started about 15 years ago when that planet crashed into Saturn if I have that right. Dreamed then that I was furiously writing something while a goddess/woman naked and covered with criptic tatoos was hovering over my shoulder urging on what I was writing. Lasted several years and ended with a tree at the end of a road. I actually mentioned this "tree" dream to Remo when I first encountered him on the old Jung Page a few years back. He said, " . . . this is future history."

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 pm
Profile WWW

Post Two dreams
Hi Bernie,

Saturn

In a recent dream, I am with my family and the woman who helped me until 2009 to interpret my dreams. I see a symbol (on one wall?) that resembles the planet Saturn. This symbol reminds me of a dream I had with flying saucers: the woman interprets the dream. I think she says that this dream means I wanted to be left alone. I am disappointed by this interpretation.

Medium

in another recent dream, I dream that you ( Bernie ) possess the gifts of medium and want to alert the U.S. authorities that there will be terrorist(?) attacks on U.S. soil. What is strange is that you use this forum to warn them.

This second dream is about my personal situation? or things that will really happen?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Post What you see
Fox - My perspective is best described in zen as seeing what is there and reporting that - just like going into the woods and telling what you saw; Sizuki calls this "zen mind, beginners mind." Thus, Jung had "beginning's mind" influenced by his experiences but not by orthodoxy or collective ego all his life; it keeps intuition naked and awake. In the Hindu tale Krishna asks the brothers what they see; Arjuna sees only the eye of the target and nothing else. From my perspective, whatever happens must happen. In your dream learn if the woman is true anima. Then it is just like the movie The Matrix - Anima (Trinity - "triple goddess") leads Neo to himself, but he has to leave both his day persona (computer programer) and his night persona (computer hacker) behind. As she says, "Wake up, Neo . . . follow the white rabbit."

Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

I think I can trust her. Maybe a dream with UFO is not necessarily a dream about UFO. I find your idea very interesting about Saturn.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Perhaps the tragedy that just took place was one of the "attacks" you spoke of in my dream. You spoke of 3 (or 4?) "attacks", I think. I just remember that your description of upcoming events was very detailed. It was a long description.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

Post ufo
fox wrote:
Bernie,

I think I can trust her. Maybe a dream with UFO is not necessarily a dream about UFO. I find your idea very interesting about Saturn.

and ... This morning, I made arrangement and I came across a letter that had sent me a credit agency: there is a drawing back of the envelope and we see a green e.t. salutes with his hand. He is in the middle of a field of flowers, a flying saucer is behind him. It's written: "You know recognize right from wrong"

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am

Post Jared Loughner
http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/u

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Post Wotan, agressor of men
In 2007, on my blog, I wrote about the massacre in Finland. Wotan seemed to be behind it.

"sturmgeist89 " was the pseudo of the student. It means : "mind storm"

Jung :
"So precisely, it refuses to deify Hitler, which, indeed, it already happened, it no longer comes into play Wotan who is an agressor of men"

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Post Re: chaos in Aurora
Wotan seems to affect an entire nation. The archetype constellated today seems to affect isolated individuals. Must be the trickster, Holmes Said "I am the Joker"

The Flag of Aurora, Colorado consists of a blue field with the City Seal in the center. The five gold stars represent Home, Church, School, Business, and Industry, all essential to a healthy, progressive community.The rising sun represents a rising community letting its light shine and making its voice heard throughout the Rocky Mountain Empire.
The city colors are blue and gold. The blue is symbolic of the azure sky and gold represents one of the minerals that made Colorado famous and resulted in its settling in the early days of the American West.
The seal was designed by Albert Christen, an artist who painted the early Aurora. The first seal had a face on the sun. The flag was introduced in 1969.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Post The Ordeal Of The Apocalypse
Fox,

When I saw the following movie poster for “Batman: Rise of the Dark Knight” on 19 July 2012 – the purple color reminded me of how the Catholic Chruch (I was raised Roman Catholic) cloaks statues in purple cloth during Holy Passion Week. Then on the morning of 20 July 2012 I see on the Internet news that at "midnight" (a Doomsday hour) of 19 July 2012 in Aurora, CO, a “joker” went on a crazed shooting spree during the showing of this film – killing 12 and wounding 59 others. It struck me as being another person possessed by the highly constellated Apocalypse archetype. Surviving the “ordeal of the apocalypse” a.k.a. “Surviving 7-UP” in the chakra tree of subtle body hermaphrodite integration of yin and yang is meant.

Attachment:
Dark Knight Holy Passion Week.JPG
Dark Knight Holy Passion Week.JPG [ 81.85 KiB | Viewed 3656 times ]

Attachment:
The Joker Is Wild.jpg
The Joker Is Wild.jpg [ 61.08 KiB | Viewed 3656 times ]

An Apocalypse Poster Child
Keeping with the facts surrounding the meaning of the "joker" in Batman lore we have the following amplification worthy of psychological reflection. Like this humanity is in desperate need to travel "the back road less traveled". Simply put it is nothing less then entering the belly brain and taking into account the images, sensations, voices, etc that the feminine principle (yin) has to say that would affect our worldview. This principle will play out destructively if its message is not taken in consciously. It is psychopathic only because its message has been so alienated by the human ego. Don't expect this kind of insight to appear on the nightly news.

Quote:
The Joker is portrayed as a master criminal whose current dominant image is of a highly intelligent psychopath with a warped, sadistic sense of humor, He has been repeatedly analyzed by critics as the perfect adversary for Batman; their long, dynamic relationship often parallels the concept of “yin and yang (literally meaning "dark and light", is used to describe how polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other in turn in relation to each other.

Gregory

P.S. I surround Apocalypse with a white glow in the above in order to indicate that the alchemical union of Mr. Red with Mrs. White is meant - something Remo notes in his opus (mandala image) that is connected to wearing the lower and upper crowns of Egypt for the union of the opposites in the subtle body integration of these principles. The union of the Red King with the White Queen blends to form pink – the coniunctio color of love.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Post Re: Three Flying Saucers . . . Kent State
Gregory, yesterday, I had a dream and I would like to know if it is a dream about eros consciousness :

the scene seems to happen in France, in my city, but at some point I head for the pandas which are in nature. Beautiful landscape ( "magical"?), I feel like in Japan, I say "I love Japan". There are two baby pandas but the mother is not far. I prefer to leave, the mother could be aggressive. On leaving, I see the male is in a sort of burrow in a hill. (Somehow, like hobbits)

ps: This morning I dreamed : I was thinking about this forum (I do not remember why),then I have a hunch that someone posted a message on the forum and then I say the words " la divine comédie".

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 am

Post Hell Is On Its Way
Fox,

Taking your back-to-back "dreams" together certainly indicates that a Night Sea Journey is in the offering. The pandas suggest the goal - the union of spirit and matter. This is of course a connection to the union of the two snakes, yin and yang in the hermaphrodite's subtle body. The male panda living in a cave like a hobbit indicates a need for introversion - as if that is what ultimately produces the twin births. Further, finding yourself saying "la divine comédie" is most telling. When I read this I flashed back to when my Night Sea Journey began in 1999 for not too many months into it Dante showed up and like this I was put on notice that "Hell is on its way". Recall that Pauli noted that black always means acausal or following the way of Eros ego consciousness when looking within. If more and more people can Eros ego consciously undertake the inner journey in order to receive their revelation then the outer effects of the "Ordeal of the Apocalypse" can be mitigated because one does not project its Knightmarish contents into the outer world - where it then lives itself out in mass murders, wars, and other mayhem. Our one-sided dependence on Logos ego functioning leads to the experience of being a "highly intelligent psychopath" would be one way to characterize our times. How else can one explain our rampant overbreeding and psychopathic destruction of other life forms on the planet.

In any event it seems your recent dreams about Jung's Red Book suggests that, like Jung, you should give the love and devotion to recording your encounter with the unconscious and rending some of its images from what you will see - these are your personal scriptures via the activity of the highly constellated Apocalypse archetype in our time.
Attachment:
Pandas.jpeg
Pandas.jpeg [ 12.91 KiB | Viewed 3644 times ]

What are your associations to Japan?

Gregory

P.S. I see that you like to connect flags to outer events like what happened in Aurora, CO. Perhaps like this the flag of Japan is important to consider - the "wavy" colors are suggestive of the Red King uniting with the White Queen in a state of Eros ego consciousness - forming a coniunctio embrace.
Attachment:
Japan Flag.jpeg
Japan Flag.jpeg [ 2.54 KiB | Viewed 3638 times ]

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:46 pm

thanks Gregory.

My associations with Japan are Japan culture (video games, manga) and some dreams but I don't know if we could connect them with my "panda family" dream.

Last edited by fox on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Post Re: Hell Is On Its Way
Gregory Sova wrote:
P.S. I see that you like to connect flags to outer events like what happened in Aurora, CO. Perhaps like this the flag of Japan is important to consider - the "wavy" colors are suggestive of the Red King uniting with the White Queen in a state of Eros ego consciousness - forming a coniunctio embrace.
Attachment:
Japan Flag.jpeg

Japan is the land of the rising sun and the most beautifull dream of my life was about a rising sun

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Post Woman With Cancer
I liked your "woman with cancer" dream and your "Great Wave off Kanagawa" Logo associations and how the latter were repeated at the chakra locations - perhaps you could reinstate these contents. The subtle body is "wave-like" not particle like. Light as you know can behave as wave (Eros) or particle (Logos).
Attachment:
Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa.jpg
Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa.jpg [ 88.67 KiB | Viewed 3610 times ]

I would agree with your speculation that perhaps the woman contracted cancer because of the carcinogenetic effect of too much "radiations" from Logos ego consciousness - a particle like behavior. Eros consciousness is wave-like, not particle like. Thus, to have a coniunctio experience with the Eros Self "wave consciousness must be met with wave consciousness". I had an interesting dream in May 2006 about cancer clusters beginning to occur around Las Vegas because too much Logos activity was involved in my approach to understanding the dreams and visions I was receiving from the World Soul. I understand the "Witches Brew" characterization to be dreams and images that came into view. I was approaching the material too causally (Logos ego). Black as Pauli notes means acausal or wave-like Eros ego consciousness needs to meet wave-like Eros consciousness in order to understand the meaning. The waving flag and its colors connection that I was suddenly moved to share with you. I suspect that your associations to Japan are important as well and should not be discarded. It seems your 2006 dream of the "woman with cancer" that returned from Japan was precognative in that Japan as a nation is now a "cancer cluster" area because of the too willful Logos ego splitting the atom in nuclear power plants. Pauli thought that "Nature will turn against humanity" - like this Fukushima is a destructive coniunctio blowback.

Quote:
Drinking a ‘Witches Brew’ Seemed to Create a Cancer Cluster Area

I seem to be in a place like Las Vegas where I see a lot of wild living going on. One particular ritual of one’s youth I was observing over and over again is the “daring” and “bravery” many of the all men participants would do to see who could drink and keep down (without vomiting back up) the contents of a noxious brew. The brew I saw consisted of a lot of small broken pieces of glass, a couple of noxious chemicals and a lot of hard liquor. All this was placed in a normal serving sized soup bowl and consumed in the midst of the roaring and egging on of a group of men of all ages who obviously have way too much testosterone. As I looked at the contents of the bowl about to be served I thought to myself, “This is a Witches brew.” The reward for participating in this “drinking” contest was a good meal.

However, many deaths from cancer seemed to be clustering in the area of this city and some began to raise the concern it was due to the “drinking” contests. A study was undertaken and the stomachs of participants in these kinds of contests revealed enormous ulceration and irritation of the stomach walls. But people were not dying from stomach cancer – it was a variety of different kinds of cancer that began to cluster in the area.

Remo Roth wrote:
"drinking" i.e. introjecting the "Witches Brew" can be destructive of constructive. It depends on our consciousness. If we "introject" it causally, i.e., interpret the dreams and images in a causal, deterministic or "Earthling's" way, without listening to our feelings, they become destructive. If however we just observe them and marvel about them, they become perhaps constructive. The funny thing is that the place of the dream is Las Vegas, the place of chance. Thus your problem, Gregory, is the acceptance of the world of chance...

Gregory

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Gregory Sova wrote:
The subtle body is "wave-like" not particle like. Light as you know can behave as wave (Eros) or particle (Logos).

I'm not familiar with these things but it's very interesting for me to know that we could associate the "great wave" with the subtle body.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Post Re: Panda
I do not know if we can consider this a synchronicity but this morning, on entering a shopping center in Lyon, I felt for one second that a panda was moving towards me ... in fact, it was a video ad for an animal park.

Just now, walking down a street, I notice all of a sudden the name of a coffee (I may have seen the name of the coffee in the past, I do not know.) :

Attachment:
Panda.JPG
Panda.JPG [ 38.02 KiB | Viewed 3592 times ]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Post Re: above discussion
Thanks so much Gregory for reminding us of these very important points that can make such a difference to our individual opuses-- to recognize that the quality of 'darkness' interacts/belongs together with the 'wave function' of eros ego consciousness, and to understand too that this balance must be experienced 'within AS without" is crucial. We always risk projection of our 'personal contents' when we fail to take into account this 'subtle body' equation. It is complex, but discussions such as this, centered around dreams, can be most helpful -- thus thanks also to Fox for his shared process.

best to all,
Kristin

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

This morning, I dreamed of Chartres which reminds me of an old dream where I was in a car with my mother taking me to Chartres.

dream of this morning

I was in a bus. The road begins to rise. I see beautiful churches. Then in the distance I see the beautiful village (or small town?) of Chartres, in the mountains. I try to see if I can already see the cathedral. I wonder if they let me go inside because I'm in sportswear.

Chartres is a town and is not located in the mountains. I do not know much of Chartres and its cathedral but I have a book by Jean Markale dealing with this subject. (Not read)

"The renowned shrine of Chartres keeps track of a deep Celtic influence. The Gauls worshiped the paritura Virgo, the Virgin from birth, as evidenced by Caesar in the Gallic Wars. This devotion was accompanied by a miraculous well, "the well of the strong." An engraving from 1609 shows Virginia paritura on « L'AuTEL DES DRUIDES » ( = altar of druids), close to the « PuITZ DES SAINCTZ FORTZ ». ( = the well of the strong )

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, Chartres was one of the very oldest temples to the Earth Mother. Later, the Cathollics just built the cathedral around her. Robert Graves' "The White Goddess" is a great anthropological history of the Earth Mother as it evolved into the 14th century. But France, which rose to the outside from 400 thereabouts to the 14th century and the destruction of the Templars by the then Pope, had a very long subhistory of the divine mother experienced or intuited from the earth - your dream if I am recalling correctly of "grandmother" may relate.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am
Profile WWW

Post The Cosmic Portal
Climbing a mountain is a common motif for ascending to higher consciousness. "The well of the strong” is interesting because it suggests that “the way down is the way up”. You arrive via bus – by the collective means – a hint that the collective will face undertaking the “Night Sea Journey” as well.
Attachment:
Well Of The Strong Looking Into.jpg
Well Of The Strong Looking Into.jpg [ 278.07 KiB | Viewed 3564 times ]

The Well Of The Strong
Quote:
The Chartres cathedral stands on an eminence, a mound not unlike a tumulus (an ancient grave mound). In Christian times Chartres was one of the most sought-after places of pilgrimage in France; but the Gauls went there in crowds and still earlier the whole Celtic world. Christian pilgrims did homage to Our Lady of the Underworld, the Black Virgin, whose statue was found in a crypt or grotto beneath the church that then stood there, where they were aspersed with water from a Druidic well and drank it. The statue, made by Druids before the birth of Jesus, represented a Virgin with a child on her knees. It was announced to Druid priests by an angel that a Virgin would give birth to a god - for in effect she is Earth giving birth to a radiation of divine quality and power that affects the life of man.

Strange but when I Googled “the well of the strong” to look for images I also saw the following image – which shared a story titled “The Cosmic Portal”. I add this as a further amplification on “the well of the strong” because frogs (chthonic creatures) like such dark, damp places and psychologically speaking they are prototypes for certain human attributes. Nietzsche, who was over identified with his Logos, was commanded in a dream to swallow a toad and is discussed in Jung’s Nietzsche Seminar Vol. 1, p. 255 on Thus Spake Zarathustra.
Attachment:
Well Of The Strong.jpg
Well Of The Strong.jpg [ 105.39 KiB | Viewed 3564 times ]

The Night Sea Journey Cosmic Portal 'Ocular' Power

Good Luck with your journey.

Gregory

P.S. Do you recall the brand, Logo, colors for the sport clothes you were wearing. Did this include a hat?

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

Very interesting.

I don't remember the sport clothes I was wearing but I did not wear a hat.

Tonight I had a short dream I only remember a few details: it was a religious ceremony which involved drinking water. I'm not sure but I think it was happening in Chartres.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Post Le Panda Coffee, Drinking Druid Well Water
Concerning the synchronicity of your “Le Panda” coffee shop encounter it reminded me of my first analyst that was fond of saying “wake up and smell the coffee” – in other words “become more conscious” by integrating the opposites. People drink coffee to help them wake up. It’s a “transforming” substance.

Drinking from the Druid Well underneath Chartres reminds me of another “transforming” substance – the aqua permanens of alchemy – something said to flow from the fountain portrayed in Rosarium Picture #1. Note: Remo’s work in progress on The Holy Wedding will give his take on the meaning of the various Rosarium Pictures. In the meantime see Alchemy and Jungian Psychology
Attachment:
Rosarium #1.jpg
Rosarium #1.jpg [ 36.57 KiB | Viewed 3529 times ]

Quote:
This water is of the utmost importance in alchemy. As the alchemists frequently say, we should not confuse this fountain or this water with an ordinary (literal) fountain or ordinary (literal) water. This water is the transforming substance par excellence.

Mercurius is always paradoxical and in the shape of the aqua permanens this comes through in its power to both harm and help, heal and kill. It is important to emphasize that it does not sometimes heal and sometimes kill. We are not dealing here with an either/or. The mercurial water is both healthful and poisonous at the same time. This is why Mercurius is portrayed as an hermaphrodite. It is not that he can be male or female. He is both simultaneously. Naturally, this perspective is enormously difficult for ego consciousness to do justice to. It frustrates and annoys us. Nonetheless, it gives us a clue as to the kind of transformation alchemy is concerned with; one that loosens and dissolves (kills off something of) our everyday ego structures, and by opening up the deathly nigredo state of ‘not knowing’ allows something new to be born.

The picture of the fountain is like an initial dream in that it foreshadows and summarizes the whole opus, which is then amplified in the remaining series of pictures.

Gregory

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks Gregory for your comments. It helps me.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 am

Post Effects of the Aqua Permanens
Fox,

I happened to notice a possible further understanding of the following statement.

Quote:
The mercurial water is both healthful and poisonous at the same time.

I add the above colors to the quote to reflect what it takes to form the Green-Gold a.k.a. the alchemical Christ. Recall that in The Cosmic Portal – I shared an image of a yellow frog being in “The Well of the Strong”.
Attachment:
Well Of The Strong.jpg
Well Of The Strong.jpg [ 105.39 KiB | Viewed 3512 times ]

In reality a yellow frog is very poisonous. Psychologically we would say this is because it is chthonic and thus injures the functioning of the upper chakras (read Logos ego functioning) and like this allows one to enter the Eros ego state of consciousness. The vegetative effects of the lower chakras via the VNS a.k.a. the benedicta viriditas can then tinge the soul - something seen in Salvador Dali's painting of Saint John of the Cross. Like this we also see how the unconscious uses the frog as a prototype for some attribute man would be wise to integrate in his psychology as poor Nietzsche was never able to consciously realize.
Attachment:
Christ.jpg
Christ.jpg [ 32.42 KiB | Viewed 3512 times ]

Quote:
Green signifies hope and the future, and herein lies the reason for the Shulamite’s hidden joy, which would otherwise be difficult to justify. In alchemy green also means perfection. Thus, Arnaldus de Villanova says, “Therefore Aristotle says in his book, Our gold, not the common gold, because the green which is in this substance signifies its total perfection, since by our magistery that green is turned into its truest gold.” Jung , Mysterium Coniunctionis CW 14, §624.

Further, in Mysterium Coniunctionis Jung quotes the following declaration of the black Shulamite woman: “But under my blackness I have hidden the fairest green”.

Gregory

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am

Post Re: green lion , green snake
Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
Green signifies hope and the future, and herein lies the reason for the Shulamite’s hidden joy, which would otherwise be difficult to justify. In alchemy green also means perfection. Thus, Arnaldus de Villanova says, “Therefore Aristotle says in his book, Our gold, not the common gold, because the green which is in this substance signifies its total perfection, since by our magistery that green is turned into its truest gold.” Jung , Mysterium Coniunctionis CW 14, §624.

Further, in Mysterium Coniunctionis Jung quotes the following declaration of the black Shulamite woman: “But under my blackness I have hidden the fairest green”.

Gregory

I tried searching the Internet for information on what Etienne Perrot thought about the green lion and I found an extract of radio emission about alchemy from 1970. I had to pay to download the program in full.
The participants include Etienne Perrot and Marie-Louise von Franz.
While the show is in French, I would have loved to integrate the forum but apparently it is not possible.

The first 7 minutes of the show are available for free :
http://boutique.ina.fr/audio/PHD9921333 ... ie.fr.html

For Perrot, the transition from black to white can be symbolized by a white or green (color of life growing) snake out of the mud or lead. He then refers to Goethe's Green Snake, symbol of mercurial energy, made ​​free. It is also the stage of green lion. ( Black lion / Green Lion / Red Lion)

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Post The pilgrim
That night I had a dream that looked like a scenario of a video game or movie. I only remember a few details. Two opposing camps of knights. A war seems imminent. It seems I'm in one of two camps. The central character is a mysterious knight called "the pilgrim" who seems to belong to neither side. What does he want? Peace? the war? manipulate people?

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Fox - This entry of two camps and imminent fighting seems possibly to relate back to drinking in the ancient cathedral- drinking the water seems an initiation into a new phase of psychologicalm consciousness. entering the world again on a team seems simply to suggest a reentry of the "real worl" again perhaps as T.S. Eliot said after his transfiguration "to know the place for the first time." In the Taoist approximation we live in wu chi - unmanifest karma and my favorite approximation of this is the phrase "no heaven . . . No country, no religion too" and from wu chi comes the tai chi, the division of wu chi into the yin and the yang. And from the yon/yang come the "ten thousand things"; the world. Being on a team merely reintegrated you into the "real world,"

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am
Profile WWW

Fox - This entry of two camps and imminent fighting seems possibly to relate back to drinking in the ancient cathedral- drinking the water seems an initiation into a new phase of psychologicalm consciousness. entering the world again on a team seems simply to suggest a reentry of the "real worl" again perhaps as T.S. Eliot said after his transfiguration "to know the place for the first time." In the Taoist approximation we live in wu chi - unmanifest karma and my favorite approximation of this is the phrase "no heaven . . . No country, no religion too" and from wu chi comes the tai chi, the division of wu chi into the yin and the yang. And from the yon/yang come the "ten thousand things"; the world. Being on a team merely reintegrated you into the "real world,"

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 am
Profile WWW

But the "pilgrim" character is very interesting. He seems a Templar or Jedi - same thing - the mystery figure identified in Tao te Ching number 15 I think as "the knight/scholars of dark and mysterious confluence" - suggesting they were/are acting in the unconscious at the same time as the conscious - they were subtle agents which guide consciousness, perhaps in groups but are not in the position of power. In the old Christian "creation" the novel Ivanhoe tells the archetype: Ivanhoe is in love with a rabbi's daughter but cannot have her for wife because he is an English Christian and lives on the outer edge of the circle. But his love for the woman - a primal anima - connects him to rabbi - the rabbi experiences inner time (wu chi). but the Templat Ivanhoe has a job in external time (tai chi) - like Seigfried, he Ivanhoe must not linger long in "inner time" - his place is in the external chess game.

The question you have is the same now asked by Hamlet or the dialog of the world opening ahead on the battlefield between Arguna and Khrishna in the Bhaghavat Gita.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am
Profile WWW

Bernie, I do not know if my situation corresponds to what you describe but it's very interesting.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Post Japan / Eros
Looking at a swimming event, the Olympics, I saw in the public Japanese with Japanese flags where it was written "I LOVE JAPAN", which made ​​me think about my dream of panda and woman with cancer.
It looked like this : (I do not think the black color was present)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Post The Excluded Third
Fox wrote:
The central character is a mysterious knight called "the pilgrim" who seems to belong to neither side. What does he want? Peace? the war? manipulate people?

Hey Fox,

When I read this part something inside me said in response to "What does he want?" - "This knight wants the excluded third which is consciousness" for that is what unites the warring opposites.

The knight "in shining armor" reminds me of the hero that can enter the Grail Castle and answer the question posed by the grail in The Grail Legend - "Whom does the grail serve?" The grail is of course a feminine symbol being a container; it functions as a "horn of plenty" or a cornucopia. The answer to this question is "The grail serves the grail King." The functioning of the hermaphrodite is meant, i.e., one who has united the opposites. Like this he is able to heal the old King and the land will produce crops once again as seen in the movie Excalibur.

Attachment:
Pilgrim Spiritual.jpg
Pilgrim Spiritual.jpg [ 37.33 KiB | Viewed 3400 times ]

The Spiritual Pilgrim

This "spiritual pilgrim" reminds me of the image by that name - that peers behind the veil of creation (into the Beyond - head in the belly) looking for how to unite the opposites for as Remo has noted the opposites are united in the lower chakras. When one allows the functioning of the upper chakras to be injured by swallowing a very poisonous yellow (chthonic) frog - then the Wisdom of the belly brain can function and inform the soul of a new worldview and like this a consciousness that can function as the excluded third between the warring opposites. Something like this it seems.

Gregory

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Post Re: Spiritual pilgrim
Thanks, Gregory. The pilgrim Knight also made ​​me think of this picture.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next