UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:35 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 UFOs over Stratford [and Remo's UFO/BCI experiences] 

Post UFOs over Stratford [and Remo's UFO/BCI experiences]
A crowd of 100 stunned stargazers brought a town centre to a standstill when five mysterious UFOs were spotted hovering in the sky.

Drinkers spilled out of pubs, motorists stopped to gawp and camera phones were aimed upwards as the five orbs, in a seeming formation, hovered above Stratford-Upon-Avon for half an hour.

The unidentified flying objects lit up the otherwise clear night sky above Shakespeare's birthplace in Warwickshire on Saturday.

The strange episode started just after 10.30pm, when the lights were seen hovering slowly over the town before three of them formed a triangular shape with one positioned just to the right.

A few minutes later a fifth came into view travelling towards the others at breakneck speed before slowing down and stopping a short distance away.

Sceptics dismissed the UFOs as nothing more than hot air balloons, fireworks or even lanterns which had broken loose from a local rugby club.

Others, however, claimed the speed and agility of the objects was unlike any known aircraft and said the odd movement, lack of noise and the length of time in the air discounted any man-made explanation.

Tom Hawkes, who captured these amazing images, spotted the lights during his girlfriend Kate Lyall's birthday at the One Elm pub.

He and the 15 other revellers were in the bar when they spotted some commotion outside.

Tom, 30, said: "We walked outside and there was at that time a growing crowd of about 60 people looking up at something in the sky.

"I saw this light appear, then three others. They came over our heads in formation but then manouvered into different positions.

"Three had formed a triangular shape and one was to the right. Then another one came hurtling towards the rest at what looked like a very fast speed. But as it neared them it suddenly slowed and stopped altogether.

"By this time more people had poured out onto the street. Two pubs had emptied, some people had come out of their houses and drivers slowed their cars.

"The objects were there for about half an hour. It was very eerie because they didn't make any sound and they stayed still before moving slowly beyond the horizon. There were no stars in the sky, just them.

"It was the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen and the way in which everyone gathered in the street to watch them reminded me of a scene from Independence Day."

The extraordinary scenes were also witnessed by some of the staff of the One Elm pub.

Chef Kern Griffiths, 26, said: "I saw five lights, we all thought they were hot air balloons at first because the glowing spheres looked like a burst of flames. But I couldn't see any outline of the balloon itself and they were travelling far too fast.

"Suddenly someone shouted 'look' and there were these bright dots fizzing across the sky.

"It was weird, they way they moved did look alien. Some people reckon they're fireworks but they were lit up in the sky for far too long, the local rugby club say they were lanterns that blew loose over the weekend but these objects were far too fast and too high up.

"They were unlike any aircraft I've seen. It's a mystery."

Hillary Potter from The British Earth Aerial Mystery Society (BEAMS) said they were being inundated with similar calls from across the country but said it was rare for such phenomena to be witnessed by so many people.

She said: "Such incidents have been on the increase recently. There are reports at the moment coming in from all over the country.

"We've had many reports of people seeing quite large unidentified objects in the skies. It's not going away, It seems these incidents are becoming more bold.

"People don't know what to do when they witness such sights and that's what we're here for. We take the reports very seriously."

A Mod Spokesman said: "The MoD does not have any expertise or role in respect of UFOs or flying saucer matters or to the question of the existence of extra terrestrial life forms, about which we remain totally open minded.

"I should add that to date the MoD knows of no evidence which substantiates the existence of these alleged phenomena. The MoD examines any reports of unidentified flying objects it receives solely to establish whether what was seen might have some defence significance.

"Namely whether there is any evidence that the UK air space might have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised foreign military activity.

"Unless there is evidence of a potential threat to the United Kingdom from an external military source, and to date no UFO report has revealed such evidence, we do not attempt to identify the precise nature of each sighting reported to us.

"We believe that rational explanations such as aircraft lights or natural phenomena could be found for them if resources were diverted for this purpose but its not the function of the MoD to provide this kind of aerial identification service."

Frankie Spray, from Wellesbourne Airfield, just outside Stratford, added: "The lights were nothing to do with us. None of our aircraft fly at night at this time of year.

"It's very bizarre but I've got no explanation as to what the lights were."

Birmingham Air Space which covers the skies over the town said they had not heard of any unusual activity showing up on the radar.

SOURCE

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:48 am

Post Re: UFO’s Over Stratford
Applying the Compass Rose

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Post Flooding waters
At the time of the greatest flood in modern English history; pouring water, the sign of the Aquarius - surely Harry Potter, the earth shaman which precedes Calvin, is the Titan.Image

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:34 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: UFO’s Over Stratford
Gregory Sova wrote:
Applying the Compass Rose

Hi Gregory,
What is the significance of the compass in relation to this photograph?
Thanks,
Michael

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Post Compass Rose On Photograph
Michael,

Quote:
What is the significance of the compass in relation to this photograph?

None that I know of. Just trying to keep in mind the relative locations of images - it has become a habit of mine.

Gregory

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 am

Post Templar
Not to belabor the point, but it is the sign of the Templars in the center of the compass. This from the "Templar Globe" - no idea if it is true; as I recall, he had the sign of the Rosecrucians carved on his crypt.
Quote:
Carl Jung, was a member of the Templar Strict Observance survival body in Switzerland, known as the Rectified Regime of the Knights Beneficent of the Holy City, having reached the 4th degree

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 am
Profile WWW

Post North By Northwest
I see now a connection to why I felt compelled to add the Compass Rose to this UFO sighting image.

I had something come up in my inner world a while back that talked about North by Northwest and it reminded me about the Alfred Hitchcock movie by that title. I found out that this title was taken from a line in Hamlet, a work by Shakespeare who was born and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon where this UFO sighting occurred. His play was also concerned with the slippery nature of reality. I now wonder if there is a specific reason She likes to draw attention to this area.

The four UFO's in the NW look to be a pointer - pointing to the UFO in the NE.

But why would She draw attention to someone who has been dead for so long and let alone this particular work?

Gregory

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:43 pm

Post North-Northwest
Gregory,

There is an earlier and perhaps more relevant mention of North-Northwest in Chaucer's "Parliament of Fowls." There is an interesting mention at Wikipedia, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Parliament_of_Fowls and an easier read of the poem can be found here: http://www.umm.maine.edu/faculty/necast ... _trans.asp

At this latter site one can read, "Cytherea, you sweet, blessed lady, who with your fire-brand subdues whomsoever you wish, and sends me this dream, be my helper in this, for you are best able! As surely as I saw you in the north-northwest when I began to write my dream, so surely do you give me power to rhyme it and compose it!"

Clarice

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Post Re: North-Northwest
Clarice,

Yes, an interesting association you make - that hint about the activity of the goddess.

For me, the connection that it was Shakespeare who was born and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon where this UFO sighting occurred on 26 July 2007, bore a priority.

I have often wondered why UFO's appear where they do. Of course Remo likes to connect them to nuclear power plants, and dams. But there are places, like this one, where as far as I know - no such things exist. So it seemed a strange site for an UFO appearance and thus it seems a synchronicity with my material - but whose deeper meaning it seems to me is not yet evident - other than that it is somehow connected to Her magics as I tried to indicate in the use of the orange font in my previous post.

Gregory

Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:16 pm
Founder

Post Re: North By Northwest
Gregory Sova wrote:
Shakespeare who was born and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon where this UFO sighting occurred. His play was also concerned with the slippery nature of reality. I now wonder if there is a specific reason She likes to draw attention to this area.

All

If the hypothesis of the unus mundus as a 'realm' behind space-time is true, in which no space, no time and no mass in the physical meaning exists -- for me symbolized in the dimensionless physical fine structure constant, which belongs to Pauli's death synchronicity (itself symbolizing his unsolved problem, which is exactly the inclusion of the unus mundus into his physical world view) -- then UFOs could be the observable objects in exactly this intermediary world. In fact they are a 'slippery nature of reality', as Shakespeare stresses.

Thus we can perhaps conclude that UFOs show that for a shorter or longer moment such 'wormholes' in physical space-time connecting space-time with the unus mundus are created. Since in the latter there is no space, no time and no mass in the physical meaning, these objects do not obey the normal physical laws (belonging to space-time).

The intermediary world is a typical 'ingredient' of the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio archetype. It is the lapis, the philosophical gold or the Seal of Solomon, all this symbols for the unified psychophysical reality (Pauli) or unus mundus -- the name of our forum!

Out of the intermediary world, the 'slippery reality,' new creation or even incarnation happens, symbolized by the red tincture, the quintessence or the infans solaris (which is however not born in the Heaven, but out of the intermediary world). Thus, the UFOs could correspond to this last goal of the Hermetic opus. Since, however, the 'observers' are unconscious about their meaning, the UFOs remain in this 'slippery reality,' and cannot become real (or perhaps only in a destructive way -- it seems to me that G.W. Bush's brain is infected by such a destructive incarnation).

Quote:
From Michaels original post: "The MoD does not have any expertise or role in respect of UFOs or flying saucer matters or to the question of the existence of extra terrestrial life forms, about which we remain totally open minded."

I do not believe that UFOs come from other universes through concrete wormholes, and that the aliens are extraterrestrials. As I have shown in another place ( http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... energy#680 ), such an idea is physically impossible, since one would need more than the energy of the whole universe to open such wormholes of 'negative energy.' For me the 'wormholes' are the bridge to the unus mundus, which is everywhere and nowhere, since it does not contain any physical space. Expressed in the symbolism of the fine structure constant: In it there is no spacial dimension, no centimeter or meter, thus no space.

See also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... nergy#2554 and
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... nergy#2579

Remo

PS: Gregory, can you tell us what the role of the fine structure constant in physics is? It has something to do with the electron and the spectrum, I remember., thus with the electromagnetic force. But does it also have something to do with radioactivity? Concretely: What role does the fine structure constant play in the so-called electro-weak theory, in which the electromagnetic and the radioactive force are unified? It seems that there lies the key.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Quote:
Couldn't it be that the Mexico UFO wave since July 11, 1991 would like to tell us that in the near future masses of people will autonomously fall into the Eros ego, like this become identical with the Eros Self, the unus mundus, the Beyond, and like this observe the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul happening according to the nexus of creatio continua, the singular acausal quantum leap?

I guess that such mass phenomena becomes now much mor frequent. A new 'UFO wave' seems to begin, perhaps the definite and last one for mankind ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: North-Northwest
Gregory Sova wrote:
Of course Remo likes to connect them to nuclear power plants, and dams. But there are places, like this one, where as far as I know - no such things exist. So it seemed a strange site for an UFO appearance and thus it seems a synchronicity with my material - but whose deeper meaning it seems to me is not yet evident - other than that it is somehow connected to Her magics as I tried to indicate in the use of the orange font in my previous post.

Gregory

Since the fission of the atom is only possible since physics 'transformed' the original acausality of the radioactive decay into what it calls statistical causality, and only like was able to have power over the fission, also the appearance of UFOs obeys such statistical laws. Thus we can only say that the likelihood that UFO encounter and abduction happens close to nuclear facilities is higher than at other places.

I do not know if Stratford-upon-Avon is close to a nuclear plant. But first we do not know where all the nuclear missiles are stored in Great Britain, and second the latter is such a small country that one is always close to some nuclear facility.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:47 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
Out of the intermediary world, the 'slippery reality,' new creation or even incarnation happens, symbolized by the red tincture, the quintessence or the infans solaris (which is however not born in the Heaven, but out of the intermediary world). Thus, the UFOs could correspond to this last goal of the Hermetic opus. Since, however, the 'observers' are unconscious about their meaning, the UFOs remain in this 'slippery reality,' and cannot become real (or perhaps only in a destructive way -- it seems to me that G.W. Bush's brain is infected by such a destructive incarnation).

The orbs seen in Stratford look exactly like what I saw during my second UFO encounter.
I was driving across Indiana from east to west one night. I look up and notice a ball of light high and straight up above us. Not knowing what it was, I asked my friends (3) in the car if it was cloudy out, and they said they didn't know.
Soon after that, 4-6 orbs flickered on in the distance to the north. For some reason, I was compelled to keep driving and not stop to look at them. Of course, we all were in awe watching them hover.
I later looked at a map and determined these were hanging around near Grissom Air Force Base which is known to have had (or still have) nuclear weapons in storage.

At the time, I was ignorant of what Remo describes in his quote. But, what reason would these orbs have to appear either way?

I do consider myself to have made it through a sort of barrier the night before that incident, so I initially thought there could be a connection:

Several of my college friends and I rented a hotel room that evening before to have a place to drink and have some laughs. My ex-girlfriend (Kate #1) was there with her best friend. Somehow, I got stuck in a bathroom with the two, and one thing could have definitely lead to another... toward some sexual act with one or both of them--with potentially disastrous consequences, who knows how far-reaching? I was a bit drunk, but I retained control over myself and did not make any move. I did not succumb to any feeling of emptiness that I then had the opportunity to fill.

This event may be totally irrelevant, but it coincided so closely with the UFO experience that I couldn't help but relate the two.

Cheers,
Michael

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:12 am
Founder

A very interesting aspect is the fact that at the beginning four of the five points form some sort of an Y. I had two very impressing dreams about an Y, and I must say I never understood them really.

The first is a very early
Quote:

dream, of Aug 19, 1974 -- almost 33 (!) years ago:

A woman is 'crucified' at a 'cross' with the shape of an Y. This Y is fixed at two electrical cables in the air over the Lake of Zurich. In the dream I know that these cables supply the Y and the woman with energy. Like this the 'cruzified woman' rushes over the lake. All this reminds me of a cable railway.

However, from time to time the Y with the woman detaches from the cable and flies or hovers down in an elliptical path (?; as it would be in reality, thus perhaps parabolic) to the surface of the lake. There she dives into it, however only to 2/3. Thus, the woman's head never dives into the water.

Then, the whole thing comes out again. It seems that it is not physical buoyancy, but some sort of an magnetic force [today I would say an antigravitational force belonging to the two cables]Then, like a launched missile she and her Y bounce up back to the cables; again in this typical paraboloid or elliptical path. This continues and continues, it sees as long as she is eventually on the other side [Today I take this symbolically and interpret this motif as an approach to the beyond]

The most impressing aspect is this mysterious force, which is always put on when the woman at the Y dived to 2/3 into the water and like this 'draws' her back.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Founder

There are some very interesting aspects in this dream, which combine it with the UFO phenomenology (at least in my interpretation):

First the anti-gravitational force: I am more and more convinced that what I call the matter-psyche aspect of the bipolar energy term, the 'magic' energy belonging to the unus mundus, must have something to do with an anti-gravitational force. The funny thing is that astrophysics found such a force exactly in Albert Einstein's cosmological constant (which he finally rejected as his biggest stupidity he ever invented). It is a mysterious force, since it belongs directly to the space aspect of the universe. Further, in every point of the space of the universe it is alike. It is the force which makes that the universe expands with an accelerated velocity. This is the important point, since if this is true, then gravity must decrease in an accelerated manner.

Thus, we have to be prepared to phenomena, in which gravity diminishes extremely. For the moment the only event I can imagine is UFO abduction. Actually, in it the sleeping humans are transported into the sky, where UFOs wait for them. Then the whole symbolism of the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio happens with them, especially the sexual intercourse: Women are fertilized and have to give birth to androgynous (or hermaphrodite) beings. Men have to give their sperm for the same reason. Of course the symbolism means a re-union of the (Eros) ego with the 'world on the other side' (as in my dream). This is what we have to learn to do consciously.

My method to enter this world of the union with the unus mundus is Body-Centered Imagination. In it, in fact, one behaves exactly as in the dream. [Thus my dream anticipates my later 'invention' of BCI]. One consciously goes down into the belly, in my case into the 2nd chakra svadhisthana, the watery chakra (!!!). The svadhisthana is the lapis, the philosophical gold, the Seal of Solomon, the first goal of the Hermetic opus. Then the images out of the belly are observed, and it seems that these images correspond to the above mentioned red tincture, infans solaris or quintessence.

After more than 33 years of intense research I guess that we can translate the content of my dream into the above conscious insight.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Founder

The woman at the Y is drawn back by this mysterious force. This means as soon as she is enough dived into the water, a counterforce is put on. This is the very important aspect: We needn't liberate something by will, as in Active Imagination, but we just dive into the svadhisthana. Then the images are liberated -- and these images correspond to the anti-gravitational force.

Like this the astrophysical 'reality' is applied to my theory of the unus mundus. This means that instead of concretizing all these things, we should accept that there exists the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), which is however 'only indirectly inferable' (again Pauli), namely in the 'belly brain' and with the help of the Vegetative Nervous System, and not with the help of the brain and the Central Nervous System.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:03 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Michael

Michael wrote:
I do consider myself to have made it through a sort of barrier the night before that incident, so I initially thought there could be a connection:

Several of my college friends and I rented a hotel room that evening before to have a place to drink and have some laughs. My ex-girlfriend (Kate #1) was there with her best friend. Somehow, I got stuck in a bathroom with the two, and one thing could have definitely lead to another... toward some sexual act with one or both of them--with potentially disastrous consequences, who knows how far-reaching? I was a bit drunk, but I retained control over myself and did not make any move. I did not succumb to any feeling of emptiness that I then had the opportunity to fill.

This event may be totally irrelevant, but it coincided so closely with the UFO experience that I couldn't help but relate the two.

Your instinctive intuition and feelings are right, the two events belong together. The UFO phenomenology has very much to to with sexuality, since the force behind it, what I call the matter-psyche, is the force of the Eros in general (like the spirit-psyche, physical energy on the one hand and Jung's objective psychic energy are the forces of the Logos). Thus, always together with UFO phenomena is some sexual/Eros aspect.

I can tell you and all the other ones an example, the decisive event that happened to me, and with which my whole research began:

Before I experienced my big life crisis, in 1972 I was married to a woman, however, had also three girl-friends, and with all of them an incredibly intense sexual life. Of course this was the incredible time of the 'sexual liberation' (which was in fact a 'sexual imprisoning,' which accelerated to the state of today), but the fact that I had to live this, and later had to intensely deal with the UFO phenomenology, shows me in my case how all this was and is connected to the Eros/sex force.

In general we can say that it is the force which binds together, unifies, synthesizes, creates, in contrast to the force of our world, the Logos, which analyzes, cuts in pieces, destroys.

Make love, not war -- the slogan of the Hippies.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:25 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
Before I experienced my big life crisis, in 1972 I was married to a woman, however, had also three girl-friends, ans with all an incredibly intense sexual life. Of course this was the incredible time of the 'sexual liberation' (which was in fact a 'sexual imprisoning,' which accelerated to the state of today), but the fact that I had to live this, and later had to intensely deal with the UFO phenomenology, shows me in my case how all this was and is connected to the Eros/sex force.

Remo, All,

This is a subject I have been turning over in my head lately. I thought I wanted to be in a committed relationship, but I realized I am too young for that since breaking up with C. a few weeks ago. Now I'm wondering if I'm even meant for one ever. It doesn't seem that I care one way or the other right now, but I do desire to see what else is out there and experiment with different women.

What is your take on this nowm after having been through that experience? Do you think monogamy would lead to more unification or the "free love" of the hippie era? :shock:

Michael

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:40 am
Founder

Since this Eros force (the matter-psyche) is acausal -- one doesn't fall in love with the help of the will = causality -- it was demonized by the Church (and today again by the evangelic Christians, all these Bushians).

In fact, however, the real demon is the conscious (masculine) will, the degenerated spirit-psyche, which constructed the nuclear bomb. As I heard the completely mad Bush prepares now a nuclear war against Iran -- and by this will destroy us, at least the Europeans (the old-fashioned, of course), perhaps the whole world in WW III.

Where are the Americans, who put a stop to this, before the catastrophe is complete?

Remo

PS: Andrew Sullivan, conservative publisher: "Bush is a messianic madman, a fanatic possesed by messianic delusions"

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Michael wrote:
What is your take on this nowm after having been through that experience? Do you think monogamy would lead to more unification or the "free love" of the hippie era? :shock:l

Michael

The real solution one can only find for oneself. It is a very difficult question, which one cannot answer in general in the one or the other way. There are people, men and women, who have to risk relationships with more than one partners., I am convinced today. There are others, who are not allowed to do so. Only the dreams and the personal experience can show the individual way.

The most important thing for me is that we always should have in mind that in erotic life god and the goddess being in sexual intercourse, in the divine coniunctio, are with us. They decide if we have to live love with one or with several partners :evil:

Only a really conscious dealing with this problem can solve it. It is also a question of the conscious inclusion of the feeling function and of what Carl Jung called the individual ethics (in contrast to the collective moral).

In his case he decided to live a sexual relationship with Toni Wolff, when during swimming in the Lake of Zurich he suddenly got a cramp and was in danger to drown. When he promised to have sex with her, the cramp was over.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Today I know that all this was together with coming down into the svadhisthana chakra, the watery chakra; see my dream above. Carl Jung was not yet able to do so. I believe however that it was not his fate. He had first to deal with what I call the collective spirit-psyche, the Logos Self. He himself confessed in a letter to Wolfgang Pauli that he did not reach the conscious living in the archetype of the coniunctio. It seems that it is our fate, at least mine, to do so.

Like this the UFO is intergrated into our personal lifes.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Y in a Mandala of Jung's Patient
On August 14th, 1974 I bought Das Geheimnis der Goldenen Blüte, today in English in CW 13, § 1-83. There I was fascinated by an image Carl Jung called Separation of the air-world and the earth-world (bird and serpents), today in the context of an other article also published in CW 13, image A5, after p. 56.

In the above book Geheimnis I find a note mentioning the dream, which in fact I had 5 days later. Thus the dream reacted on this image, especially on the woman who stands there exactly in the form of an Y. it seems that I wrote this note immediately after the dream of Aug 19.

The interpretation of the image (in CW 9/I, § 679), which I did however not yet know then, is as follows:
Quote:
"The upper, bright sphere is in the act of descending into the hexad or triad and has already passed the rim of the wheel. According to old tradition the number 6 means creation and evolution, since it is a coniunctio of 2 and 3 (even and odd = female and male). Philo Judaeus therefore calls the senarius (6) [the 'number most suited to generation.' ... The picture demonstrates the not uncommon fact that the personality needs to be extended both upwards and downwards."

This interpretation is remarkable, since at least implicitly Carl Jung accepts here the double three and thus the Seal of Solomon as an image of the Self, and especially relates it with the coniunctio archetype. This is completely against his effort at many other places to show that number 4 is the number of the Self. It seems that the preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious broke through and corrected his view.

How unsure he was, we see in the following quote, in which he tries to 'transform' the Seal into a quaternity. The quote is exactly out of his UFO book. There, in CW 10, § 771, he writes:
Quote:
[The Self is] an epiphany from heaven, whose nature is in several cases marked antithetical, e.g., fire and water, corresponding to the 'star of david' [Seal of Solomon; RFR], which consists of fire and water. The hexad is a totality symbol: 4 as the natural division of the circle, 2 as the vertical axis (zenith and nadir) -- a spatial conception of totality.]

Everyone who is only a little educated in geometry will reply that it is impossible to transform like this the Seal into a square. In fact this is nothing less than a rape of the Seal -- perhaps the violent conversion of the Jew into the Christian :evil:

On the background of my research results we can say that in fact Jung tried to transform the Seal of Solomon into the quaternity, of what I call the Eros Self into the Logos Self (Carl Jung's Self), which is also the unconscious disease of most Jungians of today :evil: This means concretely that the master and his followers always mix up the Neoplatonic and the Hermetic world view. The first is analysis, the latter synthesis, the former is causal, the latter acausal. Exactly this contradiction Carl Jung was not able to solve all his life.

In § 772 Jung continues:
Quote:
The Chinese symbol of the one being, Tao, consists of yang (fire, hot, dry south side of the mountain, masculine, etc.) and yin (dark, moist, cool, north side of the mountain, feminine). ... It fully corresponds to the Jewish symbol mentioned above [Seal of Solomon, which is however not originally Jewish; Carl Jung and even most people of today believe however exactly this; RFR].

Thus, Jung brings here the Seal of Solomon together with the Tai Gi tu of Taoism. This is correct, since the Taoist and the Hermetic alchemical process are symbolically equivalent. However, not a 'Separation of the air-world and the earth-world' (the title of the Mandala) is meant, but a re-union! The separation would mean a Neoplatonic procedure, in which out of the dark and evil (instincts) the bright and good is extracted (and like this separated from the dark/evil), i.e., A.I. The re-union means however the Hermetic alchemical opus, in which both principles of equal worth (yang and yin) meet in the middle, i.e., BCI.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:33 am
Profile WWW

Post Tetrahedron
Hello Remo,

I notice this theme of 6 and 4 as alternative psycho-spiritual structures coming up quite a lot on this site. There is a geometrical symbol which combines these, and can be contemplated - the tetrahedron. 4 points, 4 faces, 6 connecting lines.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 am
Founder

Post Re: The Y in a Mandala of Jung's Patient
Remo Roth wrote:
In the above book Geheimnis I find a note mentioning the dream, which in fact I had 5 days later. Thus the dream reacted on this image, especially on the woman who stands there exactly in the form of an Y. it seems that I wrote this note immediately after the dream of Aug 19.

I realize today that the dream compensated and thus corrected Carl Jung's interpretation of the mandala as a separation of the upper and the lower realm. The preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious tells me that on the contrary the two halves have to be united. Thus, it is exactly Jung's Neoplatonic prejudice -- Psychoanalysis = liberating the good spirit from evil matter (instincts) -- which does not allow him to go further and enter the Hermetic opus, in which the earth is of equal worth as Heaven, matter/the body as important as the spirit/mind. This is in fact the big epistemological step I had to do to go on. The result is on the one hand my book The Return of the World Soul, on the other the empirical application of the theory developed in it in Body-Centered Imagination which is insofar a compensation to A.I. as it consciously abandons thinking during it. Only like this one can enter the Eros consciousness, the altered consciousness, and like this realize the 'inner UFO.'

Back to the UFO of Stratford-upon-Avon ...

Remo

PS: I am now reminded of a statement of Marie-Louise von Franz. I once told her that in my horoscope the moon (Eros) is in Taurus (farmer; earth) in the 10th house (profession). She laughed her typical -- bourgeois people would say 'ordinary' -- laugh and said: 'Yes, you are not a psychoanalyst, you are a soul's peasant.' I felt flattered ... :evil:

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Five months before the above dream, on March 12th, 1974, I drew the mandala, which is now my Avatar here. It is of course of the same content: The re-union of red and white, of the masculine and the feminine principle, of Heaven and earth.

I described it in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... e+nine#369

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW
Founder

And now I know why I always warn against this madman George W. Bush:

On May 4th, 1974 I dreamed that WW III will break out. Israel will begin it [This is of course only possible with the support of this damn nuky cowboy].

Further, that the US have bombs, which can destroy strongest bunkers. The first is a fact; and the second? Will it become true?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:08 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post THE HOPE
There is however one single hope in the dream: I have to take and pass an examination on Carl Jung's Answer to Job. In fact I dealt intensely with this work, especially in The Return of the World Soul. There I show Wolfgang Pauli's criticism on Carl Jung's Neoplatonic standpoint, in which, as I wrote above, the good spirit must be extracted from evil matter (instincts).

But I show also Pauli’s limited standpoint. He in fact realizes that physics and Jung’s depth psychology are complementary in the sense of the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum physics, which is a great progress. Then however he cannot penetrate into a psychophysical theory, since he cannot accept the bipolarity of the energy term, and thus neither that the matter-psyche energy aspect exists. This is so, since he believes in the biggest dogma of physics, the energy conservation law.

I show then -- I am just writing on this -- that the energy conservation law can be broken through, actually exactly in UFO encounter and abduction. There, energy/matter of increased negentropy would like to be created, which means energy/matter of higher order, which obeys completely different laws of nature than we know today. Since we are so unconscious about all this, these creations and incarnations become negative. The neurons in the mad nuky Texan cowboy get disturbed, and the neurons of the brains of many other politician and soldiers either.

Thus, we can only hope that the world soul, the Goddess of the earth decides to intervene Herself, as She did with the UFO of Chernobyl (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... =chernobyl ). Let us pray to Her (and do BCIs) that Bush and Co. will be abducted by a UFO, before he can begin his deputy’s war, which would destroy mankind.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Carl Jung's Reincarnation
Ten days after the above dream, on August 29th, 1974 I had a very important dream. I still remember it today in all details. For a long time I hesitated to talk about this dream and even did not tell it to Marie-Louise von Franz. Now, however, after a short BCI of today, I feel that I owe this dream to the public. Here it is:

Quote:
Marie-Louise von Franz and I enter the room, in which Carl Jung died [I perhaps already knew that he died at home.] There is nothing in this room than his deathbed. On it lies Carl Jung, more ore less in the age he died, 86 years old. He is dressed on his shroud.

The situation is as follows:

MLvF goes to the left side of his bed, I to the right. Near the door opposite the bed Carl Jung's clothes lie on the floor. We stand there and look at the dead Jung in his shroud.

Then we decide to wake up Carl Jung [July 28, 2007: Thus it seems that he died and is now in the beyond, which for me is equal to or at least a part of the unus mundus.] First he is completely deranged, as if someone is when he is artificially thrown out of the deepest sleep.

Marie-Louise von Franz explains to him that in Zürich there will be an earthquake. This is why we have to wake him up and bring him to the country.

It seems that he half consciously realizes this, is however still in a state of trance.

I get his clothes near the door. We undress his shroud and dress him. End of Dream.

Of course I did not at all understand this dream. Actually I neither do now really.

My associations were as follows:

In MDR, in the chapter On Life After Death Jung writes that the diseased need the living, since what the latter made conscious and found out will help the dead to become more conscious. I was always very much impressed by this statement.

Since I did not at all understand the dream, I asked the I Ging what it could mean. The answer was #63, After Completion, without any change. After the death is of course also some sort of being After Completion.

I do not know why the preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious ordered me to post this dream. Thus, for the moment I just ask the question if a reincarnation could be ment, and ask you to give some comments.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Carl Jung's Reincarnation
Remo Roth wrote:
I do not know why the preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious ordered me to post this dream.

Perhaps one remark. This sign contains the Seal of Solomon, fire above and water below. It seems however that it describes a very dangerous situation. In "The Image" it says:

Quote:
In life too there are junctures when all forces are in balance and
work in harmony, so that everything seems to be in the best of order. In such
times only the sage recognizes the moments that bode danger and knows how
to banish it by means of timely precautions.

Now I see that the unconscious would like me to post this dream since I feel the danger of WW III. The way out could be the Seal of Solomon, thus BCI. Who knows?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Tetrahedron
Patrick Booker wrote:
H
I notice this theme of 6 and 4 as alternative psycho-spiritual structures coming up quite a lot on this site. There is a geometrical symbol which combines these, and can be contemplated - the tetrahedron. 4 points, 4 faces, 6 connecting lines.

Thank you, Patrick

I'd like to show the situation of the Tetrahedron in the development of the 5 Platonic solids in the book Sacred Geometry by Robert Lawlor:

With relatively simple means one can construct one out of the other. The first solid, the Icosahedron, symbolizes Purusha, the second, the Dodecahedron, Prakriti. They correspond to the king and the queen of Hermetic alchemy in her sexual intercourse in the coniunctio. The first 'child' is the Cube, the earth. It corresponds to the process of the transformation of the Seal of Solomon into the square, the materialization of the spirit/psyche [Carl Jung's reincarnation?]. The fourth, the Tetrahedron, symbolizes the fire. In the geometric construction there is however not a single Tetrahedron, but a double, a so-called star-Tetrahedron. It is the three-dimensional Seal of Solomon (which is however implicitely already in the Icosahedron). The fifth and last is the Octahedron, the air.

Thus, it seems that this is another way to symbolize the cosmic creation and incarnation (and reincarnation? myth constellated today.

Remo

PS: Gregory's buckyball (see his Avatar) is a combination of the first two solids (as he wrote in another post). Thus, it also symbolizes the coniunctio. It seems that his visions belong to such a creation process of today.

Quote:
27, Oct. 2006 As I wait in the blackness I realize the World Soul begins to go through a progression of the Platonic Solids. Suddenly it hits me that if you progress to the icosahedron and truncate it you obtain my avatar, the buckyball. As Remo pointed out to me when he first saw (Dec. 2002) this deep symbol of the unus mundus that the unconscious had given to me – he saw it as the “child” of the God & the Goddess, of Purusha & Prakriti for the buckyball lies between an icosahedron and a dodecahedron if you cut the icosahedron just deep enough. Thus, this is a very positive aspect of the buckyball.

Start with a icosahedron, cut it just right, get the buckyball

Let's hope that as many as possible humans in the world do also this incredibly deep job.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Invention of Body-Centered Imagination
Body-Centered Imagination as the opposite procedure to 'The Circulation of the Light'

I went on in reading my notes of 1974, and I found a very interesting event: On Sept 23rd, 1974, I invented by chance my Body-Centered Imagination. I suffered from a very heavy tension in the neck. I began some sort of the 'Circulation of the light' as described in The Golden Flower: Up in the back and down at the front side of the body. Very soon I realized that the direction was wrong (since I got the sensation that my body dissolves in the surrounding; not a too nice experience, I can tell you), and I turn it around.

I did this exercise very often during the next months. Then, on Nov 5th, 1974 a dream confirmed that my decision was right:

Quote:

Dream of the Crucification at the Middle Age's Medical Center of Zurich

I am in the old town of Zurich before a house of a friend.

[Later they found out that in the Middle Ages exactly in this house [Stüssihofstatt #9 (= new!)] there was the first medical center of Zürich. Out of it later the faculty of medicine of the Zurich University developed! ]

There is a pool and in this pool three crosses:

Of course I am reminded of Jesus Christ's crucification. The spontaneous association was: 'Golgatha' = literally: Place of the skulls. In the dream I know however that all this has to do with my marriage.

[Stüssi was a Maire of Zürich in the Middle Ages. He was beheaded !!! Thus, the dream speaks of a beheading. BCI is however a 'beheading']

The cross in the middle is deeper in the water than the other two. I know in the dream that I belong to this cross. [Today I would say that the lower four chakras are concerned; these are exactly the ones I always include; I never go up to the 5th, 6th and 7th chakra.]

My cross carries an inscription: "What a good luck that you chose this path!"

The dream confirms of course that my turn around of the 'Circulation of the Light' of the Golden Flower was correct. Since then I let it always flow down the back -- also in opposition to the Kundalini process. The place of the skulls means the sacrifice (cross) of the head. This mentality eventually led into the development of Body-Centered Imagination, which is always together with bringing the energy down form the head to the belly (and never in the reverse way!).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Newest Development
This morning (July 30, 2007) I entered a BCI, which means that first with some exercises I try to come down into the belly, most likely the svadhisthana, the watery chakra (2nd chakra). I first slept in, and then woke up – however into the Eros ego. This is a completely different state than the Logos ego. One feels and even senses it physically that the consciousness is in the belly and not in the brain anymore. I saw and sensed a black cat lying on my belly up to the heart. [Association: I had once a black Italian cat (See association of dream in Pari, Italy below), which I loved very much. It slept always in my bed, since it liked the warmth of my body.] It purred, thus was very content. All this was as real as ‘normal’ reality is. I even sensed the cat's claws, which scratched me softly. Only after some time ‘I’ switched into my Logos ego, and the cat disappeared. [See similar experiences of Castaneda with Don Juan Matus]

I would say that the black Italian cat is a further development of the ‘inner U.F.O.' ‘Cat’ means for me (according to MLvF) ‘being the center of the world.’ Thus the result of the BCI tells me that in this moment I became the center of the world. This is what I guess for some time now: Since the unus mundus is what I call ‘psychophysically nonlocal,’ what happens in me has (of course only in the extremest case) happened in the whole universe. This is exactly what Luria called the tikkun, and of what Carl Jung said:

Quote:
'Here [in Luria’s tikkun] the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man’s cosmic responsibility is acknowledged.” [Letters, volume 2, p. 155]

And already in 1928 he guessed that this process happens as follows:

Quote:
“So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [RFR: the unus mundus], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [RFR: the unus mundus], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

The dream in Pari, where I visited David Peat's Pari Center for new Learning, and also Veronica Goodchild (a Jungian analyst, who herself experienced an UFO encounter) was as follows:

Quote:
Dream of the round UFO (disc or sphere) which in my heart chakra transforms into a square (cube?) and then back to a sphere:
A round U.F.O. (circular or spherical?) entered my heart chakra and transformed there into a square (or a cube?). In hovering back into the sky it re-transformed into a disc or a sphere. The transformation into a square means ‘bringing down to earth,’ realizing things. The re-transformation into a sphere means to realize the experience in the mind = to construct a consistent theory.

Thus, my BCI of today and the dream together mean the following: Developing the 'inner UFO' could lead to a situation in which some very few humans could change the situation in the world.

I must say, this is the last hope I have for the survival of mankind.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:31 am
Profile WWW

Post " . . . the survival of mankind"
I've just as I woke up (5 am here) been thinking of my own little black cat and how it is the closest and deepest friendship I have ever had in my life - the "original" friendship which enabled all the others, then I opened on to Reno's essay. Mine cat came with a replacement. After 15 years she became very nervous one day because a tiny kitten identical to her appeared at our window daily in North Carolina. It came every day - it was remarkable how identical they were. Two weeks later my original cat died and I brought in her "replacement" - much like a linear reincarnation. She is the first I meet every morning demanding her breakfast, while everyone in the house is sleepng. She is like a deity here - we have a picture of her forebear in a sacred place and gave her a sacred burial with a stone pyramid mound. I've written essays about her and how she enabled my adult life and marriage w/l four kids; she is dharma cat and before I encountered her I was barely a shadow of a human being. When I first saw the original some 30 years ago in Philadelphia my first thought was that she was "like Thailand." She looked like a Korat cat - I had been stationed at Korat during the war in Vietnam.

I am likewise concerned about the end of the world and find the Western culture compelled to it. Each week the potential escalates: two weeks ago Sarkozy, an aristocrat from Austrian-Hungary, is elected leader of France wearing a NYPD t shirt and being compared to Napolean and endorcing Bush's initiatives in the Middle East. This week the administration promises to send 50 billion to shore up military ops in Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, buildging a new international team and raising the stakes in teh Middle East enormously. The Russians are all but certain now to com ein on behalf of Iran.

This resembles 1968 and Vietnam when the stakes were much smaller. IN his book at the time, Fire on the Moon, American author Norman Mailer presented this situation as "Protestants" vs. "Beatnik." The Power Principle was rising to the moon. The hippies were similarly driven in opposition to India. It is why I have been so hot on the three swamis, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Swami Satchidanda (the "Woodsotck guru") and Prabhupada of the Hari Khrishnas - all these three came into the West in 1968 thereabouts and settled permanent camps in the North Carolina Virginia region. Remo's three crosses in the lake comes to mind.

It is the essense of everything I have done in the last ten years: That is why I go on about surrealism & Dali's dream of the "second coming of Christ" as a Buddhist monk and John Lennon - Lennon's journey to Maharish Mahesh Yogi literally brought millions with him and he was singularly the most important man in the world - the "anti-astronaut" in this period.

The Western religious traditions had lost their spirit force by the 1600s - that was the story & observation of Rabbi Loeb. The journey to the East brought new awakening. As Toynbee said of history, Yang becomes Yin - these new entities are awakening in England and Germany today and in the U.S. but the counterforce is overwhelming in the U.S. I see Jung as one of the first avatars of this awakening and with that the hope of moving into a more positive direction. I must say that here in the United States Jungians don't appear to have helped much. This picture is of Satchidananda ("One truth, many paths."). He is called the Woodstock guru because he appeared between every act at Woodstock to talk, although he has been entirely forgotten as being there at all.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next