UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Blue Ghost 
Founder

Post The Blue Ghost
All

Have a look at

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbea ... ghost.woio

Wait up until the advertising is over.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Bug
The movement and shape resemble that of an insect, blurred because of the focus of the camera is set to a greater distance.

BOO!

Cheers,
Michael

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:04 am

Post Re: Blue Ghost Sighting on 11 Nov. 2007
This sighting took place in Parma, Ohio (red dot) – a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.

Interestingly my mother was born in Cleveland and raised there until she was three. Her father was killed in a railroad accident and after that she was raised in Northern Michigan.

Google “Parma Ohio ghost gas station” and find many links on this story.

I see the temperatures in the area have been between the mid 40’s to the low 20’s Deg. F – so I don’t think it was an insect.

This article points out that Parma once housed Nike missiles.

What is so interesting is people’s reaction to this incident as they are coming from all around the neighboring cities to personally view this video - as if it were a religious event. Most just hunger for something profound, something spiritual and “beyond” their everyday existence. The churches have failed to keep up with the movement of the Holy Ghost that is for sure.

Quote:
There was the same feeling in old China where every scrap of written paper was carefully collected by special people in order that it should not be soiled or lost, because the hieroglyphic or the writing was sacred. A written book was magic because it was the apparition of the spirit. That was the antique point of view, but in the subsequent differentiation of speech, the original phenomenon of the spirit was more and more lost sight of, and the word was then in place of the spirit. One sees that in the development of the Christian church; the real spirit is almost extinct, and only the printed word is left. Therefore, we cling to the word of the Bible. In the first centuries the four gospels were not even considered as a revelation of God. They were supposed to be useful books of an uplifting character, good to read, but nobody thought that they were the word of God revealed by immediate divine inspiration. That was a later invention, when they were seeking an authority instead of the spirit which was lacking. Read St. Paul and you can see how the spirit works. He was still under the pressure. His words are the stammering of the spirit; but we took it as the refinement of the spirit, the word itself as spirit a great mistake. The word is merely what is left of the spirit after the spirit has passed. So modern development led first to the descent of the spirit into mind, and from mind into words, and then the spirit was utterly gone, so that we don't know what spirit is. We must make an effort to remember what it was. But anybody who has the faintest knowledge of spirit knows that it is the culmination of life. It is even the greatest intensity of life. NIETZSCHE'S ZARATHUSTRA, C. G. Jung, p. 367.

Gregory

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Post Angel of the blue flowers
With my mind a bit of a blank slate this a m I thought to check discussions on radioactivity and this led to The Blue Ghost video and this to my recall of my attraction to some sprawling blue flowers in the vegetable garden at the early California San Miguel Mission where, in August of 2001, I was finishing up the second two weeks of a four week course in spiritual direction held at the Mission. Between sessions I would visit the gardens and particularly the vegetable garden where I kept gravitating to a patch of blue flowers, perhaps Chicory. On the final day and before leaving I wandered out with my camera and snapped a picture. When at home I downloaded my images I was surprised to see the one of the blue flowers included what I concluded to be a blue spirit being. I have since thought of it as "the angel of the blue flowers."

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]