UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 am

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
 CROP CIRCLES 2008 

Post Re: more Indra's NET, crop circles, Divine Geometry
kristin wrote:
A mandala of the cosmos, very much like a crop circle....

I guess the Unus Mundus forum arose from one tiny overlapping of the myriad lines of the Great Web. In a limitless sea of jewel interstices this is just one of many islands! Indra's web -- one can see how the turtle became a symbol for the world when one looks at it for a minute.

Thanks for the ongoing marvellous discussion Ann and Suzanne -- I hang on every word.

Kristin

Hi Kristin, Ann, and Betty, I do not have much time to comment but would like to share with you a couple of my crop circle related links. I will mention that I have no idea how most of them are made. To me it is enough of a miracle that the circles have caused many many people to be interested in Cosmic Symbology and so forth. Only a bunch of local pranksters could not be doing this. The intricacies of the more complex designs call for quite a lot of planning and sophisticated techniques to spread them out on the ground correctly. It's OK by me if real humans with enough know-how are doing it for whatever reason. Aliens or angels are not needed in order for this to be a great happening for sparking more interest in Divine Geometry.

Kristin, I already had this in my computer pics:

Here's a Sufi one I used to use as my avatar at another forum:

Here are a couple of links (below the pic) to very interesting info. The second one to the museum is really awesome.

http://www.korncirkler.dk/cccorner/universe.html

http://www.cropcirclemuseum.com

Suzanne

Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile Personal album
Post sites
Dear Suzanne,

Thanks for your amazing sites especially the first one. I looked at everything. What was fun was in crop circle number 11 when the question was asked before we moved onto the answer--- I actually saw it.

There is definitely something going on here about moving our perceptions into 3 D or seeing around and behind the forms. I began to discover this while meditating on one of the formations earlier. Allowing our vision to move into the earth and give debth to the forms is a good exercise for perceptual expansion. Also moving our vision from the outter lines and shapes into connecting geometrical synapses makes total sense. The so called negative space around the seen shapes expands our possibilities.

I don't care either how these were made: from the sky; from the earth; from our human inner geometrical expressions. Who says these are separate anyway. After all we are all star dust.

thanks again ,

Betty

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:02 am

Post Re: 3D imagery - revolving kaleidoscope of mirror doors
BJW wrote:
Dear Suzanne,

Thanks for your amazing sites especially the first one. I looked at everything. What was fun was in crop circle number 11 when the question was asked before we moved onto the answer--- I actually saw it.

There is definitely something going on here about moving our perceptions into 3D or seeing around and behind the forms. I began to discover this while meditating on one of the formations earlier. Allowing our vision to move into the earth and give debth to the forms is a good exercise for perceptual expansion. Also moving our vision from the outter lines and shapes into connecting geometrical synapses makes total sense. The so called negative space around the seen shapes expands our possibilities.

I don't care either how these were made: from the sky; from the earth; from our human inner geometrical expressions. Who says these are separate anyway. After all we are all star dust.

thanks again ,

Betty

Hi Betty, I was having another inner adventure last night with my Companion. This fits with what you were saying above that I put in bold print. He has been telling me for some weeks now about needing to learn new ways of seeing things as if having to get accustomed to another kind of realm or dimension. This latest complex image I was seeing last night was a vast seemingly circular panorama (like the cosmic net Kristin pictured above a couple of posts) that appeared to be made of myriads of revolving doors that were also mirrors. Round and round and round went this kaleidoscope of infinite reflecting images - kind of a new take on the Hall of Mirrors I have mentioned before. Here is the online image that I found this morning that comes closest to what I was seeing. Just picture the doors as mirrors, and these doors being stacked on top, underneath, in back of, and in front of one another infinitely in all directions. Now, this would seem highly contradictory, but although these constantly revolving doors were mirrors, they were somehow also transparent at the same time.

Suzanne

Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm
Profile Personal album
Post transparencies
Hi Suzanne

So glad you sent this vision in your last post. About 6 weeks ago in a meditation i saw these transparent doors or windows rectangular in shape. I have no way with my technology to send a picture but there were several layers of these panels moving in and out of each other from the sideways direction. I was aware that even though each one was distinctly its own form shape I could see through all of them from front to back. I knew these were other dimensions gliding in and out of each other. They appeared like transparent white linen woven with very very fine threads so the light and air could move freely through them.

I do believe we are being opened to view in a new way. I feel a calm reassurance about all this and somehow an inner core strengthening as I go along this thread on the cosmic web with you and our companions where ever they all are.

I am thinking now about your mirror formation and I can imagine how we all reflect each other in other dimensions. I don't really know what this means but I can sense it.

How lovely that you have your companion with you
For some reason I am reminded also of a style of water color painting which some of Rudolph Steiner students practiced. They would apply layer upon layer of water color and let the spirit emerge into a completed painting.

My friend who immersed himself in Steiner studies once told me that when we look at a person or anything in nature it is important to see what is behind them, or what is with them and coming through. This opens the field to include the whole picture.

Layers, transparencies, mirrors

Betty

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 am

Post Re: transparencies, mirrors, Rudolph Steiner
BJW wrote:
Hi Suzanne

So glad you sent this vision in your last post. About 6 weeks ago in a meditation i saw these transparent doors or windows rectangular in shape. I have no way with my technology to send a picture but there were several layers of these panels moving in and out of each other from the sideways direction. I was aware that even though each one was distinctly its own form shape I could see through all of them from front to back. I knew these were other dimensions gliding in and out of each other. They appeared like transparent white linen woven with very very fine threads so the light and air could move freely through them.

Suzanne says: Betty, here we have another fine example of how many of us here at the forum tend to outwardly have similar experiences completely independent of one another but obviously connected synchronistically. You and I also had the religious pilgrims one several posts above this one, and that also ties in with Ann and I both seeing processions of light beings gathering to then somehow "go home". The going might not be to anywhere else but rather a dimensional shift.

I do believe we are being opened to view in a new way. I feel a calm reassurance about all this and somehow an inner core strengthening as I go along this thread on the cosmic web with you and our companions where ever they all are.

Suzanne replies: Back in my childhood Catholic school days, we used to say the Apostle's Creed with a line in it saying that among other things, we believed in "The Communion of Saints". From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: The Communion of Saints (in Latin, communio sanctorum) is the spiritual union of all Christians living and the dead, those on earth, in heaven and, in Catholic belief, in purgatory. They share a single "mystical body", with Christ as the head, in which each member contributes to the good of all and shares in the welfare of all." Since I have not been a Catholic since about age 13-14, I do not take these matters literally and certainly not exclusively. But the notions we were nurtured on when young can take on deeper meanings later on. "Our companions where ever they all are" to use your phrase may be people we have not even met yet but who are on a similar journey to our own and are of many races and religions in background.

I am thinking now about your mirror formation and I can imagine how we all reflect each other in other dimensions. I don't really know what this means but I can sense it.

Betty, you can see some illustrations of the Hall of Mirrors (infinite reflections) over on our Ann-Suzanne blog.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 am
The Hall of Mirrors - A great secret to our existence
http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6696#6696

How lovely that you have your companion with you

Betty, my first mention of him on this forum was at this post:

Re: Subtle Body Hypothesis & communication with deceased

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5924#5924

For some reason I am reminded also of a style of water color painting which some of Rudolph Steiner students practiced. They would apply layer upon layer of water color and let the spirit emerge into a completed painting.

My friend who immersed himself in Steiner studies once told me that when we look at a person or anything in nature it is important to see what is behind them, or what is with them and coming through. This opens the field to include the whole picture.

Betty, what you say here right above this is so delightfully funny as a synchronicity! "For some reason I am reminded.." you said. Well, a few nights ago, my inner companion Lee was saying that we had recognized one another when we first met, although there was 35 years of difference in age, because we were already like... he said to specifically look up the phrase, "one soul forged from bonds of love". Here was the first result:

Rosicrucian Wisdom: An Introduction : Fourteen Lectures Given in ...
- Google Books Result
by Rudolf Steiner, Johanna Collis - 2000 - Religion - 184 pages
The feelings and thoughts that weave between one soul and another on earth ... Only a planetary region where bonds of love are forged between one being and ...books.google.com/books?isbn=1855840634...

Layers, transparencies, mirrors

Betty

Suzanne

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile Personal album
Post union
Hi Suzanne and all

I knew there must be some reason I was reminded of Rudolph Steiner while reading your post.

I am convinced that one of the most essential calling for us all is to listen to these nudgings and wait for the place to communicate them no matter how out of context or strange it may seem to do so.

I think that all the invisible helpers are building in us a faith and confidence of their presence and that the links are being made conscious between all of us. How carefully and beautifully woven into a tapestry we all are on this side and on the side of the saints ( all who have passed over)

Also I think they want us to have trust that we will have all the information we need for next steps.

I too have been in and out of the Catholic Church but my journey was as an adult. I have these wonderful mystical links which led me into the contemplative realm of the church. I am out of the outter church but still lovingly linked with my friends in the debths. To name of few of my friends and influences; Thomas Merton, Teilhard de Chardin, John of the Cross, Theresa of Avila, Therese of Lisieux, and more recently(live meetings and communications in past 20 years) Theophane the trappist monk and author, George Maloney the Jesuit author (both Eastern and Western Church ordained; Bede Griffith the Benedictine author priest worked in India with an east west ashram; and Fr. Bruno the only one of all of these still alive living in Big Sur, California as Camaldolese Benedictine monk. Mystics all of them and they have all been my teachers, inspiration and friends along the way. I have enjoyed many wonderful mystical and psychic and physical communications with my friends. I also spent 7 years with a Carmelite influence which shaped some of my inner world.

There are many others along the way helping to inspire me in the christian journey. I also have a strong eastern journey beginning with Yogananda's Self Realization Fellowship near me. I became an initiate in his group in the 60's. He and his teachers are also helpful in their loving presences. I learned to meditate in this fellowship of which I am still a part and it was in the debths during this time that i began to meet Mary and Jesus and other saints on the inner plane.

I am so grateful for all my friends visible and invisible which are companions along the way.

My Carmelite teacher said back in the 80's : when we reach the center of union we are truly all one and we just all hold hands no matter what our backgrounds and just smile and say Amen.

So thanks to you Suzanne and my other companions for following your nudges and communicating. Communication is to the key for us to see how one we all really are.

love,

Betty

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Post companions visible and invisible
Hi Betty,

Thank you so much for sharing about your journey, all of which I can relate to in my own as well. The image that comes to me is of many paths criss-crossing in their spiraling ascent up the mountain. I sense ours have sometimes met along the way.

Quote:
My Carmelite teacher said back in the 80's : when we reach the center of union we are truly all one and we just all hold hands no matter what our backgrounds and just smile and say Amen.

I love the above and holding hands and smiling add my Amen.
With love,
Ann

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3