UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:33 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 CROP CIRCLES 2008 

Post CROP CIRCLES 2008
Hi All!

The first crop formation of 2008 was reported on the morning of April 19. It is located at Waden Hill, Avebury Whiltshire.

The circle is approximately 180 feet in diameter. I quote Jay Goldner from Crop Circle Connector

Quote:
It's a great start of the season with this seemingly simple design. Looking behind the curtain we get again amazing information about the Great Pyramid being the Chief of the Platonic Solids, so to say. This swirl is a basic code of the universe.

(..the torus structure has been mentionned on the forum before, if anyone has the time, perhaps they might care to comment regarding it's general meaning/significance?)

Additional shots and an interesting animation showing the building blocks inherant in this 'simple swirl' can be viewed at:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

cheers,
Kristin

Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:40 am

Post torus
Hi Tristan and all,

Now I'm excited! Went looking for my Arthur Young books but they must be still be packed away so googled and found clips from his teachings on the torus on you tube.

http://www.arthuryoung.com/archive/seminarone.html

The classical labyrinth design is a two dimensional torus. Arthur demonstrates the further dimensionalities of the torus. Used to have his video called "Why Seven" on which he goes in depth on torus. Anyway, my understanding--call it a fantasy--is that the torodial (sp?) / labyrinthene (sp?) energy field created when coupled with intent provides an interdimensional interface and therefore a portal to the Beyond.

I very much believe something is up in the intermediate realms preparing passageways out of here for a time when perhaps milliions will be leaving. Here I will also say I am quite shook up by the UN moving world hunger to the top of the list of crises to be addressed.

On the above link, go down to 27-7 and down for six or seven clips on torus and then contemplate a possible message of this new almost mid 2008 crop circle appearance.

And then please, can we share ideas, thoughts, prayers?

With love to all,

Ann

Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post I like to move it, move it
Wow, I really love that crop circle! Thanks for the post/link, K--Everyone should check out the process of its creation:

The Seal of Solomon is right in there, representing the coniunctio.

To me, this coupled with the description presented in the video that Ann was nice enough to post, it seems that this torus design depicts the coniunctio in motion.

In the video, the man rotates the surface of the 3D torus so that a line drawn on it (forming a circle), appears to emerge from the center whole (like a "white hole" as he calls it), and as he continues to rotate the surface, the circle converges into the center on the other side like a black hole.

As we turn in on ourselves, it creates a birth in the beyond (at the moment the line "falls" out of our view and onto the other side; what Remo calls BCI, essentially turning ourselves off {dying to live}, seems to occur at this point at the outer limits of the torus where we create a vertical bridge from our side across the infinite abyss to the other side [thus the importance of the 90 degree angle])--I guess this is where it begins, with our observation of the images, to gain a higher order (negentropy) as Remo suggests (correct me if I'm wrong)--and then the creation returns to our world to complete the birthing process and manifest something constructive, indicated by the (clockwise) twisted nature of the crop circle which would appear counterclockwise if seen from below the Earth, i.e. from the perspective of the Unus Mundus. Maybe something significant is incarnating into our world?

This crop circle really appeals to me since its base is a cube, which is what my design "To Infinity and Beyond" is all about.

That's my two cents anyway, but what do I know? :roll:

Michael

Thu May 01, 2008 5:29 am
Founder

Post Torus Universe
Hi All

I shortly interrupt my research concerning incarnation and reincarnation and remind you of the following:

In 2006, in another place I wrote some ideas about the torus. I will copy it into a thread here.

There I mention the following: If you look at the image, you see what I call the torus universe. Most people believe that we live in a spheric universe. In it, if you construct a wall around you, you are completely cut off of the world -- the deepest introversion. In a torus universe, however, if you do the same, but include the "black/white hole" in the middle, you are deeply introverted but connected to the whole universe. This is what happens in BCI, and this is what we have to learn and to live.

Remo

PS: The name of the thread is

My Dreams of the Nuclear Plants/Radioactivity and Chernobyl

It deals with my inner process during the catastrophe of Chernobyl.

Perhaps there will be some other people, who can do BCIs like mine, when the next catastrophe -- nuclear WW III? -- will come ... The meaning of this UM forum and of all what I talked about is exactly to prepare some people to the coming events, which will be horrible ...

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu May 01, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile WWW

Post crop circle 2008
Dear Kristin,

Apologies for calling you "Tristan" in my yesterday's reply. I was pretty blown away by your post.

Some hours before checking onto the Forum I had been having a journal dialog in which I had asked about clearing my field of an energy disturbance I had picked up the day before. It was slight and concerned some landscape work and those carrying out the work but had been enough to throw me off center. To my query I had received the following "Instructions for clearing":

Code:
Clear your own field and this will magnetize you to draw the energy of the angels [i.e., higher available energies] to your cleared and positively charged field. The flow of currents set in motion [here a drawing of a circling arrow moving from left to right, downward and around], moving in all direction from you--[i]like a torus[/i] and first pulling into your physical field and then spreading out three dimensionally to recharge and repolarize and unite higher and lower, east and west, north and south. As long as you are successful in not becoming an attraction for your own negative emotional patterns you are serving to anchor the angel's magnetic charge. . . . but you do have to pay attention and focus on your moods when they shift and discern when and why and then repolarize your own field.

Kristin, I believe it was because of a sense of the synchronicity of the above instructions coming before but still within the proximity of your post that I did that flipflop around your name. And even now I am nagged that there may be something about the "Tristan" I am missing.

With love,
Ann

Thu May 01, 2008 4:51 pm
Profile WWW

Post crop circles 2008
Remo makes reference to:

My Dreams of the Nuclear Plants/Radioactivity and Chernobyl

I've not been able to find this. Can someone point me to where it is?

Ann

Fri May 02, 2008 12:02 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: crop circles 2008
Message Deleted by Michael

Last edited by Michael on Mon May 05, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 am

I appreciate your response. I've tried both yesterday and today and get the message:
"The topic or post you requested does not exist"

So unless you have another idea I'll need to be patient and read Remo's dream when the time is right.

Your Infinity and Beyond cube is very alive and energizing. Thank you for sharing it. I think as a two dimensional ground floor plan it is the same as for the Sacred Temple (Holy of Holies--4 center squares; Holy Place--16 surrounding squares; Outer Court--36 squares)

With love,
Ann

Sat May 03, 2008 12:37 am
Profile WWW

Post Tristan
Hey Ann,

can't help but put together the search you conducted for your Arthur Young books (above, upon reading my Crop Circle post), with having called me Tristan 'by accident'...! Guess we're in good company then, all of us post-modern Round Table Knights, questing as we do in the name of the anti-bomb for the lost 'Eros consciousness', the Grail, which lies inside of us: the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

love,
Kristin

Sat May 03, 2008 2:00 am

Today my son is wearing a shirt that says:

Sir Knight of
The Long Lost Castle

I have never seen him wear this shirt before.

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Sat May 03, 2008 7:01 pm

You wrote, and I deeply appreciate your receptivity to this:

Quote:
can't help but put together the search you conducted for your Arthur Young books (above, upon reading my Crop Circle post), with having called me Tristan 'by accident'...! Guess we're in good company then, all of us post-modern Round Table Knights, questing as we do in the name of the anti-bomb for the lost 'Eros consciousness', the Grail, which lies inside of us: the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

Now I definitely get the message of the Crop Circle of hope, of who we are and of what we are about.

Following a link I received yesterday to a Wayne Dyer youtube (link below) I was struck by his arm movements as demonstrating how--in the manner of a torus--"to call down the angels."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77OXiSroRQ

With love,
Ann

Sat May 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile WWW

Post torus
Actually, this is the Dyer five minute clip I meant to send in above post.

His gesturing here comes as he is describing when in writing he gets stuck and what he does. I see his arm movements as both clearing his own blocks and then opening himself to receptivity to the higher mental (angelic) levels of inspiration and help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-FPorUW7g&NR=1

Sat May 03, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile WWW

Post Sanctuary of the Holy Grail
Ann, the Dyer 'gestures' you just posted --- very appropriate, thanks for that (and see the first quote below, esp where the phrase beginning "it is as though the angelic powers inspire..."!). Ryan, I'm struck indeed by the synchronicity of the logo on your sons tshirt. Yes, the LOST CASTLE... I've been doing some reading regarding Grail literature, and just came across this insight, which seems to point directly to the meaning of this 'lost castle' and exactly what it houses...

Quote:
We are...told that the Grail was housed in the Castle of Corbenic, which can be translated as "blessed or transfigured body'.

furthermore...

Quote:
So perhaps the greatest threat to the established Church is that here we have a blueprint for a quest for redemption where worshipping at the altar was not a requirement...The Grail legends demonstrate(d)...a system of self-knowledge that could not be contained in the orthodox belief... When the established order fails in it's duty, it is as though the angelic powers inspire mankind to produce those who will [not fail in this duty! kf]. These are people who stand in direct communication with the will of God: the mystics, who realize the truth in popular manner; and the heretics who delve into forgotten or perhaps half-forgotten lore, who formulate alternatives to established ways of belief.

In regard to that last sentence, where we read 'who formulate alternatives to established ways of belief' it's acceptable to recognize that for the word 'belief' we might substitute the word 'knowing', since in regard to the methodology of healing, as per Remo's paradigm, yet another system of 'belief' is not so much what we're aiming for in the end (though perhaps we must maintain 'belief', at least 'suspend our disbelief', while we undergo the demanding process of self-integration...mustn't 'lose hope' or trust in process in the meantime, ie...). We seek in fact, as it seems to me instead, something which approaches a depth of 'knowing', which is in fact not metaphysical, but physical, manifest-able, in actuality (the acausal incarnation process implied), and we can only do so through our own personal commitment to experience it.

In Grail literature, then, the BODY is the LOST CASTLE. This could refer both to the human body as well as to the 'earth body' itself, of course. It is from within that the work is to be accomplished. The Grail, the gold or the lapis (the tincture) lies mute within this Castle, until such time as it becomes reactivated by 'the work', at which point it begins to provide regeneration for the entire body vehicle such that ever-flowing, self-perpetuating Love Radiation is the ultimate outcome, hence the attendant 'blessed' or 'transfigured' body! Such psychophysical regeneration is akin to the creation of the Love Bomb, or the 'Anti-Bomb' which we speak of often on this forum.

Finally,

Quote:
We must realize that before we ourselves can become Grail Knights we must enter the Holy Place and touch the hem of his garment in order to receive the healing of the King.

I paraphrase the above, reading 'Holy Place' for the inner cauldron, the center of the physical body or 'well', and taking the 'touching of the Kings garment' (as in the garment of one who is Christed..) to mean that surrender to the Self which is guided only by the principle of Eros, through observation and humility, in order that the earth or 'body' may once again be made fertile and abundant (become Love filled!). Such surrender to 'the lowest place' precludes all healing ("in the soil we shall find it"..). The BCI/SST methodology is one such means of undertaking the 'quest' to embody realized 'Knighthood' or actualized self-healing.

flames of Inner/Outer Love,
Kristin

Source: All quotations from orderofthegrail.org by Bishop John Cole "The Sanctuary of the Holy Grail

Mon May 05, 2008 2:15 am

Post THE GRAIL REWARDS THE EARNEST SEEKER

THE RADIANT VISION OF THE HOLY GRAIL!

THE APPARITION OF THE GRAIL GUIDES THE SINCERE SEEKER TO THE MYSTERIOUS LOST CASTLE ANTHRAX

THE REWARD OF THE QUEST: MANY VERY NAUGHTY GRAIL MAIDENS WHO MUST BE SPANKED... REPEATEDLY!

Mon May 05, 2008 4:32 am

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon May 05, 2008 10:29 am

Post Kristen - Grail
Kristen - The Grail Legend, below - Emma Jung's life work. When I took it out from the library at the college I worked at a few years ago no one had checked it out in 20 years.

Notice the "three sisters" in this picture.

Also, in your comments about about "touching the hem" SEE - Michael's dream recently about touching the armor.

Mon May 05, 2008 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Grail Castle
Dear Kristin, Bernie, Ryan, Christopher, Michael and all who are bringing the very rich meaning of the Grail Castle to this discussion.

As a relatively newcomer to the Forum you are putting together so much I have been grasping to understand. For instance, the Love Bomb as the anti-bomb and the Castle as the body, and I could name numerous more just from the above posts. Thank you all for having and sharing parts of this salvation and wholeness treasure map.

With Love, Ann

Mon May 05, 2008 5:01 pm
Profile WWW

Post Another Similar Circle
Discovered early on May 4th "directly below the Milk Hill White horse at Alton Barnes, Wiltshire":

Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Post And another!
Discovered May 8th; From Crop Circle Connector:

Quote:
The following coincidence seems to have happened. Yesterday evening I updated my website with the following article. The second alinea says the following: "In the known history of crop formations we have besides alomst-jinjang signs only once before a complete jinjang sign." I'm talking about a complete jinjang design following the first one in the crop circle history and the day after publishing this there appears a design in the field that expresses this note!!!

If you use the center black dot as a fulcrum, and flip either yin yang over (if it is depicting one on top of another), then it kind of neutralizes both of them.

Two sides of the same coin...

Sun May 11, 2008 6:32 am

Post Yin Yang symbol actually a double Teardrop motif
New research into the mathematical alignment of the "yin yang" crop circle posted directly above has yielded some interesting speculation, one of which revolves around information that the "Chinese yin yang symbol was originally derived from the study of a megalithic sundial". Megalithic sundials were used to study the yearly motion of the Sun in China exactly the same way they were used by ancient British astronomers. This discovery has led one researcher into the symbolic content of this and other similar crop formations to conclude that the yin yang symbol is actually a glorified form of matching 'teardrops' (the paisley shape!) which in fact represents the "length of the Sun's shadow at noon, measured over an entire year".

This article (found on link posted below) has quite a bit to say about this 'sundial' effect, the 'teardrop motif', and it's implicit meaning. It seems that the double teardrop in this formation appears to be mathematically linked to the same latitude as certain Olmec ruins in central America, bringing to mind the Mayan-Aztec culture and the theme of the great teacher Quetzalcoatl.. The Mayan Calendar theme and it's predicted end date in 2012 has, it appears, been reactivated through the appearance of this particular formation -- who can say why?..

http://cropcircleconnector.com/2008/ave ... 2008b.html

best,
Kristin

Thu May 29, 2008 6:23 am

Post newest formation
...furthermore....

There is a new formation, reported May 24th at Hackpen Hill, near Avebury, Wiltshire.

The circle here spans approximately 620 feet of young barley crop. The interlocking 'swirls' seem to bear a ressemblance, when viewed from space, 'to...an eclipsed sun with wide outer borders'. The information posted on site regarding the new formation suggests that a large circle of 1999, discovered in the same field, appeared to point to the total solar eclipse of August 11, 1999, while this circle seems to point to the total solar eclipse of this summer, which occurs on August 1, 2008. The brief discussion here is interesting.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... n2008.html

....over and out!

Thu May 29, 2008 6:40 am

Post June 1 Formation

The Barbury Castle, Wiltshire formation was reported on June 1st. It measures approx 300 ft. in diameter. There was a similar formation in 1991, which resonated this same ratchet pattern, a pattern "which demonstrates the number seven within the diatonic scale". According to the website, this formation thus appears to be indicating "sound as a conveyed message". Sound was regarded by the ancients as the "prime creative force of the universe".

I might add here that the original primal sound, often regarded as the seed sound 'OM', came under the jurisdiction of the Goddess, the energies of the Hindu Goddess Saraswati being just one example. The number seven has myriad connotations. We've discussed it on the forum in the context of the 7/11 combination, for instance. Seven is also understood in many cultures to represent 'the 7th direction' (ie. we have the 4 directions - n, s, e and west - with the 5 and 6th as representing 'up' and 'down', and the 7th considered to reside within the human body - a sacred number). There are also 7 main chakras, and so on and on... One other idea I've read is that the 7th tone is known as the 'missing tone', the one which had been 'lost' to humanity and the tone that is presently in the process of being 'discovered' again, downloaded once more into the planetary grid...

for more....

...the Goddess Saraswati...

Kristin

Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:35 am

Post Pi
Hi Everyone,

I've come across some information that suggests that the Barbury-Castle formation represents Pi, as demonstrated in this calculation:

More on this can be found at:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

Lisa

Marcus Aurelius

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Post crop formation in Korea
Hi again, Happy Solstice Everyone!

In Kristin's absence I'm posting this new formation found on June 12th in South Korea. Apparently there has been no test yet to see what shape the plants within the circle are in, which usually helps show whether the circle is man-made or not. I can't imagine this one was though!

For more information/ideas (suggestion that it references a lunar calendar and etc.):

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... a2008.html

sincerely,
Lisa

Marcus Aurelius

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Post 12 Light Rays and 'wave phenomena'
Two new formations appeared at the end of June, one in All Cannings, U.K. (the first one pictured below) and the second one in Reinsdorf, Germany...

The two 'circles' exhibit some similar energetics, imagery related to 'wave phenomena' in fact --- more @:

Kristin

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:48 am

Post a plethora of formations!
...well, as some may know, there have been a veritable plethora of formations over the past while, most of which I'll post in images below, just so you can have a look. There is speculation regarding the imagery, in most cases it seems that eclipse imagery is indicated, it seems referring to the upcoming eclipses in August, of which the first in on August 1.

Nettle Hill near Coventry, U.K., June 8th...

Northdown Wiltshire, U.K., June 10th (eclipse symbolism notable)

Ridgeway near Avesbury, June 15th

West Kennet, June 8th (symbol imaging vesica piscis as well as eclipse energy)

West Kennet, Longbarrow nr. Wiltshire, June 9th

Furzeknoll nr. Wiltshire, June 10th

and the same formation, showing hidden five-fold geometrics...

and finally a beauty at Canton Thurgau, Switzerland, June 20th....

amazing!
K

Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 pm

Post forgot one...

This one is from early July.

can't remember where it was discovered just now...

:)
K

Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:29 am

Post july 8th
East Kennett, nr Avebury, UK

Looks like eclipse imagery again. The speculation is that all these recent formations emphasizing eclipse energies may be trying to say that the crop circle 'makers' actually follow the mayan calendar.

link:

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 am

Post .....
>East Field nr. Alton Barnes, U.K., July 8th....

have a look at the website for pics of the orbs encountered while standing within the formation!...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... d2008.html

>And a stunning formation in Germany in Secklendorf, Niedersachsen from June 23rd...

much is being speculated regarding this one -- the formation apparently,

Quote:
...shows near-future orbital locations for Earth, Venus and Mars on an upcoming date of June 6, 2012 (Venus transit), as well as orbital locations for Earth and Venus on an upcoming date of December 21, 2012 (end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar). Two set of binary numbers in base-128 in its inner rings then confirm these two dates, when read in terms of a Mayan Sun-Venus calendar.

3 other minor crop circles appeared on the same day. Are they tied-in somehow? Discussion at the following link:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... 2008a.html

According to the author the 3 minor formations help us to interpret the major one at Secklendorf.

I am interested in the Seal of Solomon 'merkaba' in the centre of this circle, and at least one interpreter has pointed out its' similarily to the Ganesh yantra (there's that elephant-headed god again! we love Ganesh here on the UM!). Ganesh is traditionally the Hindu god responsible for the removal of obstacles..

(check out the excellent belly 'mind' of Lord Ganesh at the temple at Kurudumale)

best, Kristin

Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Ganapati...
Ganesh or Ganapati is the presiding deity of the Muladhara, base or first chakra. According to Sri Swamiji he/she is considered the primordial deity and is always worshipped first! He not an elephant, rather an elephant-headed god, for various symbolic reasons.

The origin of sound was considered by some yogis/seers to be located in the belly. It could be to draw attention to this attribute that Ganesh wears a snake wrapped around his belly, the head and tail of which are knotted around his navel (n.b.: the Magician card in Tarot often presents this very same imagery... The Magician is the first of the Major Arcana or archeytpe cards, and signifies the 'act of creation' -- creation is said to have sprung up via primordial sound, hence we begin to see the connections..). We see here the ourobouros imagery predominating at belly level --the beginning and ending of everything thus being connected first of all to the center of the body. The center of the body vehicle is thus consecrated. If this area is developed and the Selfhood well-grounded there, then the upper chakra levels will find activation at the proper resonance. If the lower areas are either undeveloped or overstimulated via wrong means, then the upper chakras will reflect this disturbance, which causes the entire energy vehicle to wobble and remain out of alignment. Psychic disturbance comes in part from a lack of grounding and can cause neurosis and dis-ease. Grounding recognizes an essential connection with the natural world and no other thing suffices to provide this sense of security within the bodily vehicle except an inherant connection with the concept of God Source. But of course, these two can be seen as two sides of the same coin -- matter and spirit connecting within the human form. To 'achieve' trust in a spiritual reality one must first experience trust in material reality. And the material reality I speak of here is that psychophysical reality provided by the natural world alone, not the material world as created by human beings (consumer fetishism). Remo Roth's BCI method, as differing from the method of Active Imagination, recognizes the importance of these deep connections.

Ganapati is recognized as a symbol of the combination of energy and knowledge. To my way of thinking, this energy is not to be understood as something which arises from the flight or fight response, the excitement (and subsequent exhaustion) of the adrenal output (cortisone effect), but rather something which grows 'from the ground up', arising from a sense of profound connection to 'the mystery'. This is the kind of energy which is all-sustaining, and is related to the development of an interface with God/Source, with a mystic appreciation of creation. It's interesting, as this crop formation seems to access the insight of energy as being something which results from 'depth' as opposed to mere surface stimulation. The merkaba or radiant auric vehicle at the center of this crop formation, like in the Ganesh yantra itself, speaks to me of such deep intelligence. This symbol is also known as the Seal of Solomon and is used as a symbol of the Coniunctio in hermetic alchemy of course. Remo's "Holy Wedding" manuscript calling to us?

(Ganapati idol made of white clay)

Kristin

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Post merkaba
The movie "The Fountain' is a good one to rent in regard to such imagery as we recognize here....

in relation to this imagery, I redirect you to the Niedersachsen crop circle (posted above) showing the Seal of Solomon at its center (the Ganesha yantra is the 6 pointed star within an upward pointing triangle):

Activation of the psychophysical merkaba energy, it is said, can only be attained by means of an inner integration of the opposites, represented by the 'inner marriage' motif in hermetic alchemy. Psychology today might say that we can attain 'wholeness' (become '(w)holy' in sacred literature) by taking back our shadow projections onto the world, thus moving towards true Self-containment, a non self-referential 'authenticity' which can be secured by no other means (see MLvF in her discussion in "Alchemy" for more, and excellent primer) eventually leaving the aspect of judgement far behind...

K

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:13 pm
Founder

Post Re: Ganapati...
Kristin

kristin wrote:
Remo Roth's BCI method, as differing from the method of Active Imagination, recognizes the importance of these deep connections.

Ganapati is recognized as a symbol of the combination of energy and knowledge. To my way of thinking, this energy is not to be understood as something which arises from the flight or fight response, the excitement (and subsequent exhaustion) of the adrenal output (cortisone effect), but rather something which grows 'from the ground up', arising from a sense of profound connection to 'the mystery'. This is the kind of energy which is all-sustaining, and is related to the development of an interface with God/Source, with a mystic appreciation of creation ...

This symbol is also known as the Seal of Solomon and is used as a symbol of the Coniunctio in hermetic alchemy of course. Remo's "Holy Wedding" manuscript calling to us?

I do not know what you exactly mean with the flight or fight response. However, in some imaginations of the last time [before I read about this crop circle/Ganesha/your comment; at July 5th and 7th; no, in fact I began them on July 22nd, the day before the night to the 23rd, when the above crop circle was discovered] I realized that I had neither to fight nor to flight, but to accept to be completely to the mercy of some attacking inner figures causing a horrible angst. This third way seems to open a new door to the unus mundus, actually the real one, as much as I can see.

One of these figures, a woman, liked to cut out my heart -- as did the Aztecs with the hearts of the ennemy's warriors. Instead of fighting with her -- Carl Jung's A.I. !!! -- or flighting, I decided to hand me over to her, to this ice-cold lady.

First I thought that she draws a foil to cut out my heart, but then it changed into some sort of a wand. Like the jugglers she turned this perhaps 1 to 1.5 meter long wand, and it began to look like a propeller of an aircraft. [I was reminded by this scence at an earlier dream, in which Einstein cut of the heart of a cow, placed it in an airplane and went up, up and away with me with this propeller airplane. The whole scene had to do with incarnation/reincarnation -- and of course also with the heart. It is still a very mysterious dream, which I do not really understand.]

Then, the second quantum leap happened: Suddenly I realized that she had became pregnant. Then the third quantum leap: Her belly opens and I can have a look at her child -- obviously still an embryo. First I think that it is Jesus Christ because of a halo that surrounds the whole body, but then I realize that it is Ganesha. I was reminded of the series of visions with the Ganeshas, the many UFOs they grabbed out of the sand, in which also Carl G. Jung was reincarnated. The important difference to usual UFO phenomena was the fact that all these UFOs came out of the sand, the earth. UFF! MULADHARA !!! See below.

See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... nesha#1970

Thus, it could be that exactly such a complete inner handing over to the destructive forces is the necessary (and sufficient?) condition for incarnation/reincarnation, and perhaps equal to our "anti-nuclear bomb."

Then I realized that Ganesha belongs to the muladhara, as you write, too. And further that Ganesha is symbolically equivalent to the red tincture, the quintessence, or the infans solaris, the last product of the Hermetic alchemic opus. Thus I concluded that I have completely to hand over to these destructive figures for the purpose to reach the muladhara.

Since the multiplicatio belongs to the creation of the red tincture/quintessence/infans solaris/Ganesha, it seems that like this a positive force could spread out into the whole of our world. Like this, such imaginations could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the desctruction of our planet, who knows.

Then I had a dream:

In the Zurich University, where I got my diploma and my PhD, I had anew to go through an exam. After it my son or my brother (unsure) comes to me, excited, and tells me that together with a woman I passed it as the best. The grades for the 5 subjects were 6, 5, 6, 5, 6 [Sum = 28, or 10]. I was reminded of my completely abstract dream of the natural series of whole numbers: 1, 2, 3, 6, 5, 4, which I interpret today that after the third (i.e., physical/objective psychic energy) we have to realize the "other three," i.e., psychophysical energy (or the matter-psyche). Then we can realize the (singular) inner quantum leap -- as it happened above (which is symbolized by #5, i.e., materialization. Like this a new 4, i.e., "new spacetime" or "new life" is created.

All this was a very heavy but also a very exciting and relieving experience, I can tell you.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The real anti-nuclear bomb
I tell this experience to all the people, who have a similar fate to mine. I had to learn to completely hand over to these destructive figures in my inside and to live the dread connected to it. It seems that this could be the real key for Body-Centered Imaginations for the purpose of applying the "anti-nuclear bomb."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Ganapati...
kristin wrote:
Grounding recognizes an essential connection with the natural world and no other thing suffices to provide this sense of security within the bodily vehicle except an inherant connection with the concept of God Source. But of course, these two can be seen as two sides of the same coin -- matter and spirit connecting within the human form. To 'achieve' trust in a spiritual reality one must first experience trust in material reality. And the material reality I speak of here is that psychophysical reality provided by the natural world alone ...

I needed a long time to realize that the realization of the "psychophysical reality provided by the natural world alone" is something we cannot do with the scientific experiment started in space and time by will. If, however, we hand over to the kairos, we accept that the "experiment" starts exactly in the place and at the time that the world souls likes. Like this we can observe the inner quantum leaps which are comparable with the (acausal) radioactive decay. By just observing these inner quantum leaps we let the world soul create and do not create by will. It is what I call the self-fertilization or self-procreation capacity of Her.

Wolfgang Pauli had a hunch of all this. He realized that nature is not only what we experience with the help of the scientific experiment. He saw that like this all these acausal creation acts of the world soul fall through the loopholes of the fisherman's net (term? German original: "fallen durch die Maschen des Netzes"). However, as I realized, in BCI and in imaginations, in which the ego is completely passive, we can observe these creations out of the loopholes -- and by this incarnate them.

This is the really revolutionary effect of BCI or of any other way to just observe passively (and become at the mercy of the destructive forces, which then become constructive).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next