UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 am

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 CROP CIRCLES 2008 

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:10 am
Founder

I would like to continue with the connection of my recent imaginations and the above crop circle of Secklendorf, Germany:

kristin wrote:
I am interested in the Seal of Solomon 'merkaba' in the centre of this circle, and at least one interpreter has pointed out its' similarily to the Ganesh yantra (there's that elephant-headed god again! we love Ganesh here on the UM!). Ganesh is traditionally the Hindu god responsible for the removal of obstacles..

ImageImage

(check out the excellent belly 'mind' of Lord Ganesh at the temple at Kurudumale)

Kristin mentions Ganesha and the Ganesha yantra, which are described at the end of

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... 2008a.html

Quote:

Ganesh

Obstacles

Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.[82] He is popularly worshipped as a remover of obstacles, though traditionally he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked. Paul Courtright says that "his task in the divine scheme of things, his dharma, is to place and remove obstacles. It is his particular territory, the reason for his creation."[83]

Krishan notes that some of Ganesha's names reflect shadings of multiple roles that have evolved over time.[28] Dhavalikar ascribes the quick ascension of Ganesha in the Hindu pantheon, and the emergence of the Ganapatyas, to this shift in emphasis from vighnakartā (obstacle-creator) to vighnahartā (obstacle-averter).[84] However, both functions continue to be vital to his character, as Robert Brown explains, "even after the Purānic Ganeśa is well-defined, in art Ganeśa remained predominantly important for his dual role as creator and remover of obstacles, thus having both a negative and a positive aspect".[85]
Buddhi

Ganesha is considered to be the Lord of letters and learning.[86] In Sanskrit, the word buddhi is a feminine noun that is variously translated as intelligence, wisdom, or intellect.[87] The concept of buddhi is closely associated with the personality of Ganesha, especially in the Puranic period, when many stories stress his cleverness and love of intelligence. One of Ganesha's names in the Ganesha Purana and the Ganesha Sahasranama is Buddhipriya.[88] This name also appears in a list of 21 names at the end of the Ganesha Sahasranama that Ganesha says are especially important.[89] The word priya can mean "fond of", and in a marital context it can mean "lover" or "husband",[90] so the name may mean either "Fond of Intelligence" or "Buddhi's Husband".[91]
Aum

Ganesha is identified with the Hindu mantra Aum (ॐ, also called Om). The term onkārasvarūpa (Aum is his form), when identified with Ganesha, refers to the notion that he personifies the primal sound.[92] The Ganapati Atharvashirsa attests to this association. Chinmayananda translates the relevant passage as follows:

Christy Lewis

I am more and more convinced that the obstacle-creator aspect of Ganesha is that he/she suddenly, spontaneously, without any outer reason leads specific people into periods of horrible anxiety. Since in these people what I call the Eros ego -- the wave ego that is connected to everything and everyone in the universe -- is constellated, they are "choosen" to experience and feel the collective anxiety of mankind (and perhaps also of the people living in the Beyond) caused by our unconscious trend to exterminate mankind.

Thus, Ganesha gives them the task to become an obstacle-averter. Concretely this means that such people have the task to enter in their imaginations this sudden and sometimes even horrible fear, dread and even angst. Then, during such imaginations, what I call spontaneous singular inner quantum leaps happen -- and it seems that exactly the observation of such quantum leaps out of the loopholes of the World Soul's fisherman's net in a magic way incarnate Her self-procreation and self-fertilization acts into our world. Further, it seems that such incarnations are a constructive "anti-nuclear bomb" against the horrible destructive forces in our world we in the UNUS MUNDUS forum are so intensely looking for.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:16 am
Profile WWW

Post ruminations...
Hi Remo,

Through such descriptions as you've thoughtfully provided here, the concept of 'observing the inner process' becomes even more palpable, presents for us an even more concrete example of healing using the body as crucible. For it IS real, this BCI business, not just some theoretical model. Wolfgang Pauli's recognition "that nature is not only what we experience with the help of scientific experiments", in fact finds actual proof, as it seems to me now, in the BCI method, wherein we ourselves become the 'subjects' of our own body's capacity for transmutation. Through having the guts to face ourselves from the inside out, we become revolutionaries. What better proof of success, than when we have consciously faced and entered the obstacles (destructive archetypes) within us, via our own bodies deep mode of intelligence. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that by such methods we ENTER NATURE itself, albeit by a secret back door. That acasuality actually exists within us, as well as 'on the outside', that the psychophysical aspect of the natural world lies both within us as well as on the outside, becomes a sort of incredible understanding that we can actually engage with here. If we only have the ability to quiet the ego's hyperactivity, allow ourselves to attempt this engagement 'from within', we can in fact come to lend verifiable truth to the old adage "as within, so without". Utilizing such a method as BCI to process the inner 'demons' in some way provides, it seems to me, actual recognition of the existence of acausal creation acts (a bit tricky to put into words, but trusting you all understand what I mean)!.

Yes, when I was talking above of the flight or fight response, I was of course referring to the instinct for survival. Our actions/reactions have been dominated by this instinct and it does still tend to motivate us today. With overuse of this instinctual mode of behaviour comes overstimulation and inevitable burnout. We still have not learned how to respond instead of react, and since in this amped up cultural climate we inhabit we still seem to believe in the idea of winnning, a person who operates without obvious ambition to 'get ahead' in this world is considered odd at best and a loser at worst. We do still like to live on our nerves it seems, still live 'for the rush'. It is a scenario wherein we have internalized the concept of survivalism, or so it seems, though most people probably wouldn't believe this is what is motivating, this is what is driving them to get up in the morning. But our conditionning has made us so, and the price we pay from the suppression of the deep fear we are really feeling, trapped as we are in this tired old template, (because cortisol tends to do help us supress the fear for as long as we are operating under it's heady influence), is staggering.

Basically I'm saying here that we need to get out of this paradigm, and it seems that one way to do that is to engage on a personal level with our bodies intelligence. It seems to be the fate of some persons to do this -- perhaps they saw the flaw in the 'masterpiece' or perhaps they just burned-out and found the world a thankless place and were looking for some nourishment elsewhere, but whatever the reason, it is the particular fate of some of us here to work on unmasking this faulty paradigm 'from within'.

The idea of "a complete inner handing over to the destructive forces" you speak of here Remo, as perhaps being "the necessary (and sufficient?) condition for incarnation/reincarnation, and perhaps equal to our "anti-nuclear bomb" becomes crystal clear through your posts. Reaching back to the ground, the Muladhara, helps us it seems to value, once again, our hearts. We cannot do this if we basically stand on unsure ground, exist in a state of secret terrifying insecurity. In such circumstances we only tend to return again to fight or flight, which in any case breeds sentimentality in place of real feeling and intimacy. I think that, in short, trying to operate from such a place, where we are not at all connected with the primordiality of ourselves (that is, nature) first and foremost, breeds 'love lack'. We NEED to root, and to root both within and without. As you say Remo, 'the dread' must be lived out on the inside in order to clear and find the return to the root. The inner work could even be seen as a simple act of 'returning to nature', but of course it is much more complex than that. Finding solace in a natural outdoor setting is a simple metaphor for the nourishment we can discover via the difficult passage of the return to 'nature' we encounter through inner work.

Maybe Ganesha is also called the 'bringer of obstacles' because in the process of removing obstacles we encounter -- more OBSTACLES. It's maybe why there is the saying "Be careful what you wish for!" If we wish to find integration and peace within our lives, we often find that we've made a secret pact with ourselves to embark on the hero's perilous trip, that ultimate 'obstacle course' of facing our inner contents.

Being responsible for our own healing IS the Big Trip. We become 'obstacle averters' within ourselves having taken this responsibility to heart. And maybe we can avert the ultimate catastrophe on the outside by facing it on the inside first, who knows. Because in truth we are not only 'inside' the world, living here as we do, but the world is 'inside' of us. It could be that the body is the location of the fabled Armageddon, and that we have been 'conscripted' in the name of love to retrieve Love, but that we can only do that person by person....in quietude, in privacy, without analysis or pronouncement... It does sound like a fable, science fiction, doesn't it? If we do continue instead to project our shadows we could even speculate that we might eventually create the death of Love. Love is the glue, the acausal glue of the world, thus if we kill Eros we 'end' life. People, in my opinion, only yearn for war, for instance, (they wouldn't admit it), because they don't trust love is strong enough to see them through. They cannot wait another minute for something big, for anything that feels bigger than themselves, to happen, and so they give up their patience for ACTION of ANY KIND. If people don't feel that they can heal themselves from the inside out, they in fact give away their love, as it seems to me. In selling ourselves out to the power principle we do lose more than we can know.

best,
Kristin

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:29 am

Post wounding
All,

The kernal of this discussion I got, but none of it really sunk in. Thus, I remained silent. Last night lighning struck literally and metaphorically as well. I tried to respond, but my internet connection wouldn't let me :wink:

It seems allowing oneself to be wounded really is the first important step towards Eros. But it is not an 'outward' step. Rather a step towards the deeper less accessible layers of our inside. (The arrow strikes us) I think this is difficult for many, because we are prone to 'war' as Krisitn said. Maybe not the Big War, but the little war which we label self-defense, be it verbal or otherwise. I suppose that in growing up we learn collectively how to defend ourselves and develope an armour to protect ourselves from becoming wounded. This has developed so much that I have even observed many who have even become incapable of grieving, one of the most basic and fundamental aspects of our being! I would say that being cut off from these deeper layers of ourselves, myself included, is the equilvant to 'loss of soul'.

Last Night it hit me that I had unconsciously tied in this discussion with a performance that I had observed. The night before, I had watched Across the Universe, but what moved me most was not in the movie, but a rehersal performance of the song Let it Be. The context of the song was placed during the Detroit riots in the 60's. The rehersal performance was unbelievable, and I was shaken as well. It was as if the woman was singing the eternal primal 'why' of suffering and cruelty and conflict. For the first time I experienced this song differently than I had in countless listenings to this song.

Quote:
There will be an answer. Let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Previously, I had always experienced this song as 'Let there be an answer'. But as I experienced this woman and was incredibly moved by her performance, the song took on a new meaning for me:

The answer is 'Let it Be'. These are the words of wisdom, which are not 'answers', but rather the experience of being, allowing oneself to be moved, but also to be in the suffering, the wounding. This woman was wounded and was able to express it. But I was wounded too, by her.

Yes, wounding is a passive experience as it has been mentioned and typically the world as we know it is about 'do, do, do' or perhaps doo doo :? Perhaps BCI, outer or inner, is really allowing oneself, to consciously accept and experience wounding, and wounding can be beautiful too.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Post more conjecture
Ryan

great post. Sharing this kind of content is what brings it all home. Your wavelength is a touchstone for me time and again. "Let It Be" -- EXACTLY. Judgement flies out the door, understanding enters in.

I wanted to add something in regard to the Ganesh discussion which does, I believe, hook right back up to your insight here regarding the concept (very real!) of 'wounding' and it's prime importance. First is that in traditional Hindu literature the symbol of the elephant is encountered for the very first time at the Muladhara chakra (root chakra) and then for the second time at the Vishuddi or throat chakra. One could speculate therefore that the enabling and ongoing nourishment of the root or grounding mechanism within the human body (sometimes seen to be located at the feet, other times in the area of the perineum) is the foremost prerequisite to the (eventual) use of Logos energy at the communication chakra (throat area).

This topic has been explored of course, and information on it and the symbology of the chakras (traditions vary) can be found in countless places, but I just thought it was worth a mention in regard to this discussion. Perhaps, as we have been gestating here on the forum, primordial Eros is entered into, accepted and given credance first only through the thorough engagment with the root (and in general ALL of the lower) charkric energies, an engagement which comprises the actual (and profound) prerequisite for all Logos functionning. If we do not find stability within first (rest in harmony with the truth of the existence of acausality, in other words), we will never have enough personal security to wield the tools of 'causality' (3rd dimensional space/time energy) in proper measure. Use of logos or causal reason not balanced by the acceptance of the essential 'Eros' nature eventually leads toward rigidity, dogma and the imposition of the personal will in vain striving for security through power. So, in this sense, an inner surrender IS the essential key to wielding the sword of discernment with integrity and humility.

Remo -- something I needed to say re. your discussion above:

I wanted to make note of the fact that I had a distinct association when I read about your dream of Einstein. You said:

Quote:
I was reminded by this scene of an earlier dream, in which Einstein cut out the heart of a cow, placed it in an airplane and went up, up and away with me with this propeller airplane. The whole scene had to do with incarnation/reincarnation -- and of course also with the heart. It is still a very mysterious dream, which I do not really understand.

This dream refers back to your BCI vision of the cold woman with the sword of course. But what interests me here is the immediate association I had when I read the dream contents. I right away thought of all of these cattle mutilations that are often reported in alternative news, and of how their organs are cut out, by what mechanism no one is certain. THe mutilations have been connected with the idea of UFO's of course, and that would be where the airplane imagery comes in. The UFO"s out of the ground and the heart and all -- this all seems very prescient in some way which it's hard to put a finger on. I am not sure whether the heart is an organ which also goes missing in these scenarios (I haven't read any reports for awhile) but it is interesting that the cow is associated with the Great Mother, with the Goddess, and there is some talk about this in spiritual literature everywhere you look. The mutilation of the Mother is somehow indicated here, the Mother 'within' each of us perhaps?

best for now,
K

Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Post continuing manifestations
Hey All,

crop formations continue to manifest and multiply over in the U.K. Most have features of astro alignment in common. Here are some of the highlights of late...

July 15th, at Avebury, featuring astro alignments for 2012 (much to read about it in link below):

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

July 17th, Westwoods nr. Lockeridge (link below) shows a Sun-Venus calendar featuring the remaining time left as per ancient South American sky mapping, where there are only 3 full cycles of Venus or 4.8 years left until March 28, 2013, when their calendar ends...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... s2008.html

July 15, Charlbury Hill nr Oxfordshire, seems to feature a sky map made of isoceles triangles:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... y2008.html

July 20, Devil's Den, nr Clatford, Wiltshire, featuring recognizable symbolic elements:

http://cropcircleconnector.com/2008/dev ... n2008.html

July 20, Hillside Farm nr. Lockeridge:

....AND an amazing morphing formation.....

July 22nd, SouthField, Alton Priors, which originally looked like this (on the 20th):

but now, 2 days later, it looks like THIS!!! .........

http://cropcircleconnector.com/2008/wes ... s2008.html

http://cropcircleconnector.com/southfie ... d2008.html

that one takes the cake, eh???!

K

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Post one of the latest and greatest...
Hey,
most excellent UFO and Nukes info btw from Suzanne and Remo, thanks guys -- must momentarily interrupt that program to bring you the following formation, discovered at Waylands Smithy, Oxfordshire, July 27th ---

A total of 241 circles including the tiny ones!

see:

http://www.cropcircleconnector/wayland/ ... 2008a/html

Magic, no?

best to all,
K

Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:04 am
Founder

Post 9/11, the newest crop circle and my mandala
A reminiscence to 9/11 and to my mandala?

See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... sation#340 and if you like also the continuation with the descripiton of the mandala

Remo

PS: I did not find the page. Here the link with which I found it:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 am
Profile WWW

Post lift-off!
Remo, All,

the total Solar Eclipse approaches, which forms a perfect parallel to several insights I encountered while rereading Remo's mandala description (from the link posted above). There we are reminded that Body-Centered Imagination is the unio corporalis of Gerardus Dorneus -- wherein the Sun and Moon have come together! This is the very same thing that happens in the case of acausal radioactive decay. As Remo states,
Quote:

in a spontaneous indeterministic process the "sun energy" (physical energy) transforms into the "moon energy", the energy of the Beyond, gets there the potential higher negentropy and because of this potentiality becomes actual. We have realized the birth of the world soul's (or subtle body's) child, the infans solaris or the red tincture, since we have observed it.

Eclipse energy presupposes the meeting of the Sun and the Moon, and collectively we are about to enter such a passage in 'realtime'. Eclipse energies seem to have an effect on the world from roughly 3 months prior to 3 to 6 months past the actual event. The week directly prior and directly afterwards are usually very volatile, in both good and also difficult ways, and can cause change on many levels. Consciousness at the very least is definately effected, though proof for this lies mainly on an experiential level. Eclipses always come in 'matched' pairs. This total solar event occurs in Leo, a fire sign and a New Moon (they can only occcur at the New Moon). A bookend partial lunar eclipse occurs on August 16th at the full moon in Aquarius, Leo's opposite sign. Aquarius is an air sign, but the 'air element' here is understood more in the context of, say, 'ether' -- almost as if Aquarius represents a '5th element', which is one esoteric understanding of the meaning of the sign.

I am going to go out on a limb now and state for the record that it appears that this particular occultation rests in good hands, as this most recent crop circle (of July 27th) surely demonstrates,

Goddess energies seem constellated at this time.

Surf the wild waves, hold the belly thought...

peace and understanding, love,
Kristin

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 am

Post it's raining....
many more, here just a few...

July 27th...

July 28th...

August 1st...

and the most recent, a gemstone (the Diamond Body or lapis supreme referenced perhaps?)...

(n.b. one 'ray' in the formation, to the right side, remains empty in the center...interesting conundrum...)

faithfully,
K

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:52 am

Post sidewalk 'formation'
In a personal aside, I was the recipient of a kind of city style manifestation the other morning (August 4th, a holiday in Canada), what I'll call a sidewalk 'petroglyph' in the form of a chalk drawing. This figure, complete with apparent strange 'craft' in hand, most mysteriously appeared on the sidewalk outside of my place. It must've been 'drawn' very early that morning by 'whomever', though the funny thing is that there are no kids living directly nearby, and no one was around at all over the weekend owing to the holiday. It was quieter than you can believe, there was not a soul in sight all weekend and no visitors to the neighbourhood. There were no such chalk drawings in front of any other homes in the direct area. The drawing was completely alone, set beside a big tree in front of my house. Kids usually doodle everywhere and fairly copiously, with many assorted images, even words sometimes, and many choices of color used. I found it odd that the head of the figure was completely filled in with chalk, among other things of course... I leave it to you to make further conjectures, but can tell you that I definately had a most interesting feeling about this manifestation --- it is an anomaly, a spontaneous occurence beyond doubt, at the very least.

sorry --- it seems the forum will not accept pdf files, so I'm going to try and get another scan of the drawing I did asap...stay tuned...

A quick description then: this was a chalk drawing in light blue color of a rather tall stick figure (about a foot and one half?) with its' left arm hanging straight down and right arm raised high. The head area was filled in with this blue chalk. The raised arm is holding an object (also in blue) that looks like a 'vehicle' of some kind, though it doesn't indicate a car or a truck or anything it seems (has no wheels for one thing). The 'vehicle' is somewhat smaller than the figure (denoting perhaps distance - not sure if the figure is actually holding the 'craft' up or is connected with it in some other way). This vehicle is capped by a 'dome' shaped top. Coming off of this object is a straight 'line' going off slightly to the right. To the farther right of all of this business there is a small chalk mark in pink/violet, maybe it is descending down from the object, maybe not....who knows?

for now,
Kristin

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 am

Post Enigmatic Petroglyph

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Post Domed object with figure in foreground

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Post Of Crop Circles, Firebirds and Vacumn Domain Physics
Here's an excellent piece of writing I submit for your enjoyment. The text concerns "Non Man-Made Crop Circles" and what they *could* mean, and mostly revolves around a discussion of 'luminosity phenomena' also called 'vacumn domains' or VD's, such things as ball lightening, earthquake lights, etc. The authors go on to tie in aspects of folklore which seem to reveal a strange correlation with such phenomena, most notably in the classic tale of the Firebird. Read on for a fascinating ride...

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/CC_Vacuum_Domain.htm

(recent crop formation, August 7th, U.K., resssembling 'ninja throwing star')

N.B.) partial Lunar Eclipse on Saturday (@ Full Moon in Aquarius, a bookend to the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo of August 1st). Check out the personal and collective 'hum' as these two significant astro events collude...Warning: high energy download probable, watch for *signs*, mind where you step....

effortless happenings to all,
Kristin

Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:03 pm

@ Barton Springs, Befordshire, U.K.... Pentagram or Pentagon????? (discovered August 14th):

and Wiltshire, U.K... A fantastic Celtic cross (with integrated Mayan symbolism), as of August 15th:

Finally, @ Oliver's Castle, U.K., as of August 16th, the day of the intense full moon Lunar Eclipse:

cheers,
Kristin

Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Post crop circles and 080808
Hello Kristin,

It has taken years for me to realize the importance of crop circle. I have so appreciated your postings on these amazing phenomena, especially up to and as we have passed through the Aug 1 to 16th window on to something important.

Just now I came across this entry on realitysandwich.com, submitted by Psy Bates on Sat, 08/09/2008 - 16:34.

2012 the end of time as we know is special ... While we are so focussed on the details of the prophetic apocalypse we miss the point that this change is not happening all of a sudden ... it's happening here and now ! The process of ascension is clouded with the doomsday scare ! Fear ? You can choose love as that's all you need to ascend ! .... 080808 , The opening of the crystalline gateway of christ consciousness which brings in new evolving energy is one of the important cosmic gateway openings we shall see as we more foward in this linear time construct ! Yesterday, on the 080808 a beautiful crop circle formed with the figure 8 (Infinity) below Milk Hill, Wiltshire ! It's all connected and our consciousness is not separate from the cosmic consciousness ! We are One ! Love, Laughter & Light ... Mate :)

I wanted to share these comments with you and ask if you know the 080808 circle she is referring to.

With love,
Ann

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
Post crop circles and earth grid
Greetings all:

Thanks Kristin for all your efforts on this site which is what drew me back to the forum after a brief break in my reading and entries.

I love the images of the movie "the Day the Earth Stood Still one of my favorites.

I have been having this thought lately which I will share about crop circles. I believe it is a communication which we don't analyze so much as let it penetrate our cells with the patterns which awaken in us as the earth receives and awakens. In fact I think lately that the earth electromagnetic grid is producing these images in conjunction with stimulus from the in coming information and it is more of an answer or response for us to see visually.

I am not sure about any of this except that yesterday I found a book my husband had picked up in Sedona, AZ some time ago. It was laying open on his dresser. He said he had purchased it because it fascinated him especially about the description of the disappearing ship some years ago. Well i knew I needed to scan this book for whatever I am supposed to see.

It is called Anti-gravity and the World Grid : Edited by David Childress. As I looked at the pictures of the electromagnetic grid I could see many of the crop circles pictures here on this site.

Now what was especially interesting is the proposed theory of the activation of the earth grid to raise its' frequencies through use of the ley line grid and the standing stones throughout the world which park certain key points on the grid.

Right now the important activation point for the completion of the pattern centers around Avebury and near by. (where many of the crop circles you show are appearing). The article talks about Avebury being the center of the heart chakra umbilical for the earth. The activation of these grids will then travel (as through the body ofthe earth and of all life here and man's internal grid) to activate all the centers. Chakras etc.

The book also mentions that the grid root chakra center is in Shasta, Ca. where Gregory lives.

Now I just put this out because I have to.

It appears that something is emerging for us all on this planet which grids us also to all the planets and we join "the universal life" as part of the plan.

Now this is what the message was in the movie ---The Daythe Earth Stood Still.

Peace and energetic joy and health to all

love,

Betty

ps. Buckminster Fuller drew his own version of the map of the world which when laid out looks like one of the crop circles above.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Hi Ann and Betty! very cool to hear your interesting comments.

Ann, FYI the 080808 formation appeared above -- it's there in a post I made on Wed, July 23rd -- scroll down to the formation discovered on July 22nd at Southfield, Alton Prior -- that's the one! Just below this lies an image of the amazing formation that developed out of it.... I still can't get over that one. It's been remarked that these 2 formations appear to have images of 'swallows' in them, which is very clear once you look at them for a minute... Awe-inspiring.

Betty, that information regarding the electromagnetic grid is right on. Avebury lies almost directly on the prime meridian of the earth --all of the monuments of that area are situated near that line, and most crop circles seem to have followed suit. Please remind me to give you the name of a book which deals exclusively with earth healing, written by a most amazing Slovenian man. There is so much information there regarding ley lines and earth energies that I couldn't begin to explore it here. I did hear that Shasta is on a prime grid point, yes, most definately. All of this is completely valid and we should be sharing it with everyone we know (and btw, that's really cool about Bucky Fuller and his 'map' -- wouldnt you know it!).

Yes guys, the prophetic moment is always situated in the Now! Soooo --- here we are, and here are a few more end of summer formations from that 'unknown energy' that gifts us with all this beauty:

Liddington Castle, Wiltshire, August 23rd:

Honey Street, August 23rd -- a new formation was found in the same field as the earlier one -- the Goddess figure -- which is still present and now apparently even 'greening' up! -- ultra amazing...

Eastfield, as of August 24th:

Morgan Hill, as of August 24th (note the crystal formation in the center of the 'eye' -- )

And finally, a real doozy in Eastfield, spotted August 25th (had to post 2 of 'em, since it really is so fantastic to look at --- I don't know about you, but my 3rd eye buzzed wildly upon checking this one out! And --- it features another 'eye'....)

May the endless knot, one of the treasures of Buddhism, bestow auspicious blessings for the new times that lie ahead upon all who see it here.

There is a new moon on August 30th -- the second one in the same month! May all be well and prosper.
Hari Om Tatsat,
K

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 am

Post Crop Circles and Mandalas
kristin wrote:

Hi Kristin, I was looking up some Hindu and Buddhist art tonight to use in a post in a day or two on another topic. I stopped in here and saw the latest crop circles. One of the pics I saw in my search just might go very well with the awesome one you posted above. Lots of Love, Suzanne

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:19 am
Profile Personal album
Post dimensions and space travel
Hi Kristin and everyone

Kristin when you said your third eye began to vibrate upon looking at the latest crop circle with the eye I decided to use this formation as a focus to explore inwardly for a few minutes

I began to feel the medulla part of my brain strongly and I had a sense that I would look not at the formation itself but at the negative space around and within the design.

Then it took on a third dimensional impression --- not flat on the ground . It reminded me of an earlier post I made on how I discoved the curve of the moon and moving behind it.

I then moved to stand in the center of the eye which by now was like an elevated platform hovering off the ground. As I stood there there appeared circling forces (looked like the space travel device in the movie Contact)

I was then from above noticing the design sketched in one of the crop circle spokes. A wiggly line and two bars. I knew this had significance but didn't know what. So I just let it soak in.

Contemplating and moving in and through these forms which are given to us as gifts and guides seems like something I will continue in the future.

There does seem to be some kind of activation of my body and psyche through this practice.

Thanks for posting all these beauties and for mentioning your physical effect from viewing which led me to this happy exploration.

love and peace,

Betty -----------------------------

Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Post Re: dimensions and space travel - 8-8-08 crop infinity image
BJW wrote:
Hi Kristin and everyone

Kristin when you said your third eye began to vibrate upon looking at the latest crop circle with the eye I decided to use this formation as a focus to explore inwardly for a few minutes......

I then moved to stand in the center of the eye which by now was like an elevated platform hovering off the ground. As I stood there there appeared circling forces (looked like the space travel device in the movie Contact).....

Suzanne's comment: Much to my great surprise, the word hovering and inner experiences of my doing so (as a "other body" moving about three to six feet off the surface of the ground) have shown up in my old dream and vision notebooks from the early 1980s. I only recently have looked at them again after their being in storage for over ten years.

Contemplating and moving in and through these forms which are given to us as gifts and guides seems like something I will continue in the future.

There does seem to be some kind of activation of my body and psyche through this practice.

Thanks for posting all these beauties and for mentioning your physical effect from viewing which led me to this happy exploration.

love and peace,

Betty -----------------------------

Hi Betty, I have never been interested in crop circles until I started viewing and reading about them here at this forum. Tonight I was cruising the Internet looking for items seemingly unrelated to crop circles. Well, I wound up with some images that are of great significance to me because the Infinity Loop is something I have been intrigued with a very long time.

Synchronicity appears in a Fields of Wiltshire

On the eighth day of the eighth month of the eighth year of the twenty first century the number eight appears in one of the fields of Wiltshire.

The number eight is a very meaningful number to the Chinese as it is also to many religions of the world.
The sheer scale of this formation is a marvel to behold. Many people were walking among its many circles in awe and wonder.

Copyright - http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk 2008
Images Charles Mallett Copyright 2008
Images Frank Laumen Copyright 2008
Diagram Jay Goldner Copyright 2008

--------------------------------

Betty, I am requoting you here in this statement:

You might like to take a look at my recent post about "soul merging" into images of "Divine Geometry":

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6695#6695

Suzanne

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 am
Profile Personal album

Post the Lemniscate
Suzanne, All,

yours and Betty's insights here point again to the heart of the matter of many of our discussions on the forum --- the theme of 'inner activation'. It is the same theme which is found in the discussion of Remo's BCI healing methodology & the hoped for 'remedy' of the Symptom/Symbol transfer (which involves an arising of images/messages from the depths of the 'body being', via a deep, non-willful 'observation' of the contents of the 'unconscious'). The enigmatic crop formations seem to play a part in pointing us toward the importance of contemplative observation of natural phenomenon (which Betty references above). And since the human psyche happens to be a natural phenomenon as well, a part of nature itself, then wherever we can, merely even for moments at a time, 'observe' our deep interaction with the vast permutations that are to be found within the realm of our own psyches, we will perceive a direct parallel with the hermetic alchemical principle "as within, so without". Yes, it seems to me that wherever we can establish a receptive relationship with the contents of our own unconscious, we can receive a sort of 'reboot' or upgrade in our sensibilities, can activate a restorative mechanism within ourselves. The crop circles seem to have this effect on many people, and I believe they may therefore be pointing to the importance of the observation of 'inner material', may be setting people up for understanding the innate capacity of the conscious human being to heal via unforced meditation on their own unconscious material.

It was really interesting, Suzanne, that you began discussion here of the number 8 Infinity Loop, also known as the Lemniscate, because lately all I have been thinking about is the concept of the Loop. True to form, I've stumbled across many references to 'loops' lately therefore, and even had a dream awhile back of a piece of knotted rope in the shape of a loop, which, of course, was hanging in a giant Tree (n.b. Michael -- the Tree is everywhere and always...!). In the dream this loop appeared to represent a part of my life which was now complete. Thus came my understanding, which I believe resonates on a collective level very strongly at this juncture in time, that we have all been operating within a long-standing Loop which requires now to be transcended. The loop after all represents a sort of cage, if you look at it that way for a minute. And time/space is merely a series of consecutive loops, in one theory. One could view such loops as self-contained, like the infinity symbol is (see 'ourobouros' image below), teaching us lessons on a certain level of reality. But at some point, these lessons are over and it is time to move on to a different level. How does this occur? It seems a difficult thing to do collectively, because we all come to consciousness at different times and in our own ways. However, I believe that the World, Anima Mundi, sometimes pushes us to surmount former realities, thus Nature rises up and 'shifts her emphasis', and we are pushed out of the comfort of the familiar resonances, habits, into a brand 'new world', with all it's attendant difficulties and discomforts, but also bathed in a new light of consciousness (if only on an inner 'belly' level...). Mostly this entire process seem to demand a great measure of responsibility, however, responsibility always coming along with any commitment to 'change'.... Thus I do find myself thinking of Michaels recent blog post regarding his Tree Dream, the shattering of the Tree therein perhaps representing this continual process of change --- like the Phoenix who immolates itself in order to be reborn, each of the Worlds must die, re-grow, flesh out and then be shattered again in turn, reconstituting themselves at the whim of the psychophysical energies which flow all around us. That the image of a shattered massive tree corresponds vividly to the image of a nuclear explosion seems very apt: where we know, or recognize, the need for great change, so does our feeling inside begin to take on very charismatic energy. However, in many cases we do not want to take the immediate responsibility for such a change, thus instead we fantasize a gigantic mass experience, such as an apocalypse, which would effectively remove us from the responsibility for such a necessary change. Thus we have the idea of making 'it' -- that longed for change -- happen/come (to us!) on/from the outside, instead of finding the change first within our own body/mind consciousness. In such a case scenario then we remain effectively
'unconscious', uncommited to any new perspective. In this case then, of course, the change arrives and is much much more drastic, presenting untold difficulties, many more perhaps than might have presented themselves had we first of all recongnized and digested the concept of adaptation 'on the inside'.

The 'death wish' (of the unnatural sort) thus lives on in the heart, which I believe is why we are all so wounded in love. We continue to injure our own hearts, torturing ourselves with a sense of loneliness and futility. If we are indeed forever orphans, unloved, abandonned, kicked out of the nest, then all we can do is to wait for something to happen to us from the outside -- BUT if we become 'love', loved, beloved in and of ourselves, recongizing that we only abandon OURSELVES, recognizing we are not orphaned, unless that is we continue to choose that scenario to play out (the feature film in which we star, making us feel 'special')(in order to get out of the responsibility of connection with the natural world and with our own bodies), then we have the opportunity to recognize what it means to be whole, self-contained but relational, thus arriving at what Love can mean in it's most universal, all-embracing form. The urgency to experience 'the Rapture', which many right-wing Christians in the U.S presently embrace (thus pushing unconsciously toward yet more war and the continuing rape of the natural world) is merely such an urging toward wholeness forced upon the OUTSIDE. When will we recognize that the Rapture, the merging with God, with Love, is only as good without as it is WITHIN? Such are the questions of our time, which it seems to me will make or break the human race over the coming days...

The idea of Divine Geometry comes into play here as well (as you mentionned, Suzanne). It's like the intricate Mandalas that monks, indigenous Americans and other tribal societies create, only to let them dissolve away of their own 'volition'. This is the way of things --- first creation, then natural dissolution. Notice that these mandalas are not deliberately destroyed, but rather left to Nature in her own time... So we arrive back at the beginning, where we contemplate the idea of wilfulness and it's dangers, of the unbalanced ego and the damages it can inflict upon myriad delicate structures, our planet for one. However, something we have not taken into account, a Taoist precept of course, is the fact that Nature is an infinately flexible and supple thing, in comparison that is to the rigidity demonstrated by a linearly focused (read: non-peripheral, logos fixated) human society, and it will always find a way 'out' of the predicaments we foist upon it. This also goes for the physical body, which can indeed heal via means which we often cannot understand. We find ourselves back therefore at the beginning of this post, and in general back to facing the end of the Loop of this particular rung of our existence, recognizing that this innate flexibility of the Self will come in very handy. As we participate in healing ourselves (through forging a new relationship with our own selves) we will, however subtly, succeed to aiding in the reconstitution of the whole. The model perhaps becomes that of a DNA spiral, which does NOT remain at rest inside of one figure 8, but instead moves up and out of the loop once the lesson on that level is complete.

Thus the ourobourus figure,

and the DNA spiral

do seem connected within the human psyche. Somewhere on site I mentionned the Egyptian symbol of the Tree of Life -- the Djed Pillar -- which is symbolically raised again and again, in an effort to rebalance the worlds. The Goddess Hathor is intimately connected with this process, a process that is both biological and psychological. May Pole imagery and Totem pole imagery have much in common with this deep secret, the idea here being that balance can restore fertility.

Much conjecture on my part today, but a grain of truth calls me to this material. The crop circle phenomenon does seem to urge us on to some other understanding of what 'holism' really means... I think of the figure 8 formation posted by Suzanne above, and wonder at the mystery of that smaller pictogram in the centre of the 'Loop of Time' --- does this pictogram suggest there is a 'way out' of the Loop, is it representative of a lock or 'knot' which requires us, as key, to open it? That its symbolic meaning is connected to the structure of Egyptian pyramids by at least one researcher is surely food for thought....

warmly,
Kristin

Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Mostly this entire process seem to demand a great measure of responsibility, however, responsibility always coming along with any commitment to 'change'.... Thus I do find myself thinking of Michaels recent blog post regarding his Tree Dream, the shattering of the Tree therein perhaps representing this continual process of change --- like the Phoenix who immolates itself in order to be reborn, each of the Worlds must die, re-grow, flesh out and then be shattered again in turn, reconstituting themselves at the whim of the psychophysical energies which flow all around us.

Hey, Kristin!

I'm on board with all that you said; however, I have to say that the synchronicity I experienced yesterday with the lightning rod leads me to think the dream was letting me know my path involves doing some outer work (possibly a documentary) to try to get the message of love and reintegration out into the minds of the masses.

Upon further thinking, I came to the conclusion that as one builds a lightning rod--that is a conductor of potentially destructive energy, grounded through love--the less frequent the tree will be struck and shattered as more love is added to the rod thus gaining more attraction until finally the rod towers above all else and the tree can grow to its fullest potential and whither away in peace.

This is the image in my mind anyway.

good vibes,
Michael

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 am

Absolutely, ones' dreams are always interpretable by oneself and by no one else -- that's a hugely important truth and one I've finally learned for good via Remo's promptings. But it was very interesting that the archetypal imagery you presented in your blog paralled much of what Suzanne et al got into discussing here on this thread. As so often happens on the forum, posts correlate across the board, throwing the reality of synchronicity into bas relief. Once living in 'this' reality, one can never return to the old template again, right?? Apropos of this phenomenon, Suzanne replied to you on your blog thread right as I was posting my message above on this one, and the information there corresponded with what I posted here right down the line. Excellent. I happen to be involved in a 'pathworking' course exploring the Sephiroth, the Tree of Kabbalah, at present (just started), so everything here vibrates doubly for me at the moment --- . As I said --- the Tree is 'everywhere'....it is always....ineffable... Getting to sound a little like the concept of God, isn't it?????!! Seems to me this material now moves into much of what Suzanne and Anne discuss on their blog, which I have been reading and enjoying, downloading bigtime, over the past while, specifically the idea put forward there of accepting the concept of 'God' (read: the experiential fact that we are spiritual beings with spiritual needs) as a reality (this is putting it all very simply -- ). At any rate, once accepted, this way of thinking/processing 'the world', as Suzanne imparts to via several sources, can definately move us into a whole new realm of relation and much more fulfilling dialogue (in other words, we don't NEED to search for the God Particle 'out there', as physicists intend via the operations of the Hadron Collider at CERN, set to start up, once and for all, they say, on October 21st of this year). For more on the topic of experiencing Self, see Suzanne's amazing posts under the heading "Healing and the Unus Mundus"...

O.K. folks, here is the last crop formation of August, discovered on the 31st at Etchilhampton Hill, U.K.:

Kristin

ps.) if anyone has heard the new Coldplay album, specifically that one tune that has been played alot on the radio lately, there is a line in the song that keeps repeating over and over in my head --- "if you love me/won't you let me know" --- I wondered why it just wouldn't seem to go away, until I made the discovery that this phrase is like the voice of the Self calling us to the path of the intergration (the coniunctio) --- the voice is that of God/dess 'within as without' that calls, asking us to give it sustenance, to throw a little water on the parched land....The heart 'knows' what is needed, but are we listening? (this is the parched land of the Fisher King in the Grail Legend...the entire new Coldplay album seems to me to reference the imagery of the Wasteland and the urge to return the land to fertility 'from within'...)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Post And you moved me
Hello my companions or order of peligrinos

Edgar Mitchel - Astronaut and scientist and mystic says that the non local contact is the mystical interconnectiveness.

As for me lately in the crop circle thread I write:

My whole body is a Star Chamber

I AM a Star Chamber

Of the Universe --- The One Word

Star Child

Later:

As I pay attention to the lovely pleasureable trails of stimulation circulating in the rivers of consciousness through different but continuous areas of my being the Star Chamber, My neurons fire pathways awakening connections of inter related earth/sky patterns. My Sky Body on this Earth opens.

Whe Whole of the Earth is reverberating inward, outward, around within through the activation of this planet connected to our sister star systems. It is the whole body --- not just the belly.

The ley lines of earth are the meridian connections of the earth body, our body and the universal body. All one, not separate and held through and through with ecstatic circulating Divine Love.

The soles of my feet vibrating energy radiating aliveness and groundedness. Contact with the earth feels like mutual meeting of two beings relating and moving into one another.

-----

"You've Got my Attention"

Who said that?

Me

----

Next

Diamond Star opens beneath
To gift --- no not gift
But to pour out
Sparklets of baptizing dew light

Sprinkles light on all surfaces
And permeate the breathed in Air
And the swallowed saliva

Tomorrow will never be the same
Once the entrance is secured
of the Diamond Star particles
a lighting

----

next

The exchange is mutual and simultaneously generated and activated

So Within and Without are the same

You can come from the Inside out

Or from Outside in

the result is the same

The Grand Greeting

------

The information from the feet walking barefoot on our earth-----You are home--- I love you--walk humbly , mercifully, joyfully compassionately amid all my beautiful children. Dance with the indigenous people knowing all comes from the earth and there is no where else to go. As your mother I am am tired and sorrowful and have fulfilled my mission. Comfort me with your real presence. Knowing I am alive as you are. and you are as alive as I am.

All my creatures are precious.

treasure each moment here.

---

thats all folks. from Betty your companion peligrino

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 pm
Post Peregrine not peligrin
Hi all.

Correction to above message. I meant companion peregrines not peligrins. A peregrine which I have been tol.d I am by inner voice is a pilgrim.

so thats all pilgrims.

Betty

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:16 am

Post Re: Peregrine not peligrin - can be peligrins or peligrinos
BJW wrote:
Hi all.

Correction to above message. I meant companion peregrines not peligrins. A peregrine which I have been tol.d I am by inner voice is a pilgrim.

so thats all pilgrims.

Betty

Hi Betty,

Well, this is interesting. I wondered what you meant above by the term "order of peligrinos" and just "peligrino". So, I Googled it. I decided you probably did not mean we are like bubbling bottled water which is one of its meanings -- although that also sort of might apply! It took some digging through quite a lot of pages, many of which were in Spanish, which I cannot read.

Peligrinos are indeed religious [let's say, spiritual] pilgrims. It turns out that what I eventually found had great meaning in regard to a topic that Ann and I have been discussing, mostly by E-mail. We have intended to soon bring up this topic on our Ann-Suzanne blog. I had seen in a dream-vision, in the company of my deceased companion, long processions of saints and martyrs, from down through the ages, walking along in various lines of groups over to our left. Also, soon to be joining them would be the prodigal sons and daughters (sinners going home to the Father [Divine Parent], in other words) who would also all be welcome at an upcoming Cosmic Wedding & Feast. When I wrote to Ann about this, she reported that she had a recent vision of a procession of light beings getting ready to go home. Another thing Ann mentioned was that her husband who died a couple of years ago was commincating with her to now read the book, The Way of the Pilgrim.

Lots of times when I make a post, I try to come up with a picture from the Internet that will fit with what I am describing in words. Just a few minutes ago while looking up peligrinos, I saved a page with a couple of images that looked perfect to me to show what the lines of saints and sinners looked like to me in the vision. My inner companion I call Lee said to me that actually we all are both the saints and the sinners, the victims and the victimizers, we have all been both, so there is no cause for any sense of moral superiority over others. Here they are:

Els Pelegrins (The Pilgrims)

Suzanne

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:29 am
Profile Personal album
Post pilgrims
Hi

this is wonderfully interesting about the pelegrino and the Way of the Pilgrim. It just so happens that I have this book on audio cassette waiting by my bed to listen to. The Way of a Pilgrim by an anonymous wandering Eastern Orthodox Christian monk.

Also your picture looks a little like the Camino road in Northern Spain. I know this is a long pilgrimage road that is quite ancient. I read about it first in a book by Shirley MacLain called El Camino. she took the hike.

So you are saying that pelegrino is a Spanish word I guess.

I love what the back of this Way of a Pilgrim box says. "The pilgrim harps on one string only--but what a string. It gives forth a deep-burdoned sound that runs under the discords and harmonies of his daily life till it brings them into unison withGod" Huston Smith

Seems as though my word "slip" was meant to happen after all.

Cheers,

Betty

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 am

Post Re: crop circles and 080808 - mobius infinity loop
murraycreek wrote:
Hello Kristin,

It has taken years for me to realize the importance of crop circle. I have so appreciated your postings on these amazing phenomena, especially up to and as we have passed through the Aug 1 to 16th window on to something important.

Just now I came across this entry on realitysandwich.com, submitted by Psy Bates on Sat, 08/09/2008 - 16:34.

2012 the end of time as we know is special ... While we are so focussed on the details of the prophetic apocalypse we miss the point that this change is not happening all of a sudden ... it's happening here and now ! The process of ascension is clouded with the doomsday scare ! Fear ? You can choose love as that's all you need to ascend ! .... 080808 , The opening of the crystalline gateway of christ consciousness which brings in new evolving energy is one of the important cosmic gateway openings we shall see as we more foward in this linear time construct ! Yesterday, on the 080808 a beautiful crop circle formed with the figure 8 (Infinity) below Milk Hill, Wiltshire ! It's all connected and our consciousness is not separate from the cosmic consciousness ! We are One ! Love, Laughter & Light ... Mate :)

I wanted to share these comments with you and ask if you know the 080808 circle she is referring to.

With love,
Ann

Hi Kristin and Betty, Ann will probably be back home in a day or two and join us back here for more of this discussion. I remembered vaguely this question she asked Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 pm about the 8/8/8 formation, but I did not come across a picture of it until a few nights ago.

THIS WILL BE A BIG SYNCHRONICITY.

Ann and I have exchanges about the similar communications that we supposedly sometimes get from our deceased "soul mates" -- her husband who died 2 years ago and my platonic older man friend I last saw 38 years ago. On Feb. 9, I posted this as part of a longer message:

Quote:
Good Morning, my time, Remo,

...It was a dark and stormy night...as a Gothic novel or horror movie would say as its opening lines...but not really, there was always this light of blessedness shining down upon this whirling panorama of the whole, mostly wretched, human misadventure down through the ages. I wrote some little poem when I was 18 that I no longer have. It was something like, O My Soul, various terms for the beginning of each stanza, maybe O My God, O My Fate, or whatever. The part I remember is something along these lines, "Why! are we mere mortals fated to struggle here... ALONE... never to find surcease... from the cycles of miserable fate that trace the ends upon themselves, alas, so late." Lee showed up for the next walk around the block (in 1962), which was not the next day but after a weekend or perhaps a holiday, with a mobius tape loop machine. See this, it never has to be reversed mechanically by a switch, it is an infinity cycle, it could theoretically go around forever and ever if there was a sufficient and reliable source of power to maintain its momentum and if it had fully durable parts to it. It is the little twist in the loop of the tape that makes it possible to go round and round and round ad infinitum.

Many things have been going on lately to make me think about the mobius loop which of course may also be seen as a figure 8. I will not go into the details too much now, but I have been saving images and text from various scientific and metaphysical websites to place in a specific longer post over at the Ann-Suzanne blog. For now, I will only mention when and how I found the 8/8/8 crop circle pictures that I posted above a few days ago. From mid-February to mid-August, I posted occasionally on some topics on the rest of this forum, but I did not post at all on the Ann-Suzanne blog because it felt "just plain nuts" to be reporting to other folks in public what my dead friend was supposedly saying to me about current events, looming crises, and the need for individual and collective transformation before it is too late. Anyhow, I finally got over that apprehension and posted again on the Ann-Suzanne blog on August 9 after not doing so since February 12. One topic I have posted on was about my friend showing me various forms of Divine Geometry by way of dream-visions. I began collecting pictures and videos from online to put into a Ann-Suzanne blog post about space-time-infinity speculations whenever I could get the time to complete this task.

OK, now, this is how I found the 8-8-8 crop circle pictures without intentionally looking for them. My post that included them has this time stamp - Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:00 am. The title of the post is this: Re: dimensions and space travel - 8-8-08 crop infinity image. Then this is what I started saying: Hi Betty, I have never been interested in crop circles until I started viewing and reading about them here at this forum. Tonight I was cruising the Internet looking for items seemingly unrelated to crop circles. Well, I wound up with some images that are of great significance to me because the Infinity Loop is something I have been intrigued with a very long time.

What I had been looking for the most was any new references to my deceased friend Lee. Since he has been dead almost 20 years, not a lot of new mentions show up about him, and only rarely do I find a recent item I have not seen before. Somebody for whatever reason posted a brief new article about him elsewhere just about one week after I reopened the blog. I found that and was reading it the night of Sept. 4. Hmm, that's nice I thought, and then I moved on down the same page to read other items... uhhhhhh, there was this picture not far down from the article about him: the 080808 crop circle Ann had asked about, the first one I had seen of this myself.

Here is a picture of a tape machine that looks close to the one my friend showed me in 1962 that he used to create a mobius tape loop as I describe above.

Suzanne

Edited to add this picture. Look how huge the formation is, how tiny the people look, and this is only the center piece!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:54 am
Profile Personal album

Post 080808
Hello to all,

I've been intensely focused on some of the sharing going on in the Forum but away from home and with limited freedom to concentrate on such complex subjects as have been coming up. But I will try and make sense, and if I don't, please forgive.

I began picking up on Kristin’s postings on Crop Circles leading up to the August 1 to August 16 Solar/Moon Eclipses which also formed parentheses between which August 8, 2008 fell. (The day I also took a tumble and broke my foot and have been under the roof of one or another of my kids ever since.)

I don't seem to be able to move beyond a sense of some ultimate importance around the number Eight with a sense that this number is being writ so large as to be a sign not to be missed. First in the numerics of the eighth day of the eighth month of 2008 which numbers—8 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 26—even further reduce to 8. And then there was that astronomically large figure eight crop circle appearing on 08-08-08 so as to make the people in the middle appear as specks. And then the repeated Eight motif in the center of the Figure Eight.

Thinking of the quintessential meaning that I associate with the number Eight I would say that this is new and infinite possibilities . My questioning is around this particular time frame as being a window of opportunity we collectively entered with the Solar and Lunar Eclipses of August and particularly on the 08-08-08 date.

Today I resurrected the following paragraph I had noted ten years ago at a time I was deeply into the symbolism of numbers and von Franz's book Time and Number:

Quote:
When something that is archetypally charged crosses over into conscious awareness, the divinely infused content moves from the background into the foreground of consciousness. Even circumstances or situations, in and of themselves, can be archetypally charged, as can cultural and collective moments or events. Then especially do numbers serve the collective forces of an age.

Cirlot (A Dictionary of Symbols, Philosophical Library, NY, 1962, p 232) interprets eight as
the intermediate form between the square (or the terrestrial order) and the circle (the eternal order) and is, in consequence, a symbol of regeneration. By virtue of its shape, the numeral is associated with the two interlacing serpents of the caduceus, signifying the balancing out of opposing forces or the equivalence of the spiritual power to the natural. It also symbolizes—again because of its shape—the eternally spiraling movement of the heavens (shown also by the double sigmoid line—the sign of the infinite.)

In 1998 I had written a first draft of a manuscript on “Number and Synchronicity” which in thinking about the meaning of Eight, and particularly about 888, or Eight raised to universal significance, I pulled up today. It begins with the following introductory remarks and quotes:

Quote:
“I have a distinct feeling,” wrote Jung, “that number is a key to the mystery . . . .”

In his hunch the mystery he referred to was the underlying unity upon which the multiplicity of the created, manifest world rests, and in which “. . . everything divided and different belongs to one and the same world . . . (Here Marie Louise von Franz, in Time and Number, is quoting Jung).

Enlightenment—East and West, North and South—may be as simple and as difficult as the perception of the One in the All.

Jung, in noting that the enigma of natural number was just as much discovered as it was invented, ventured that number is capable of “constellating” images. And moreover, it is the means by which constellated images are “ordered” or “structurally arranged.” Late in life he perceived number as a link between the visible and invisible worlds of matter and spirit. A few of the early quantum physicists were coming to similar conclusions. Overall, the findings of depth psychology, microphysics, biology, astronomy, and mathematics all appeared to be converging. Even Heisenberg, father of quantum mechanics, made an interesting philosophical connection:

Quote:
I think that modern physics has definitely decided in favor of Plato. In fact the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are form, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language. (Quoted in A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe, Michael S Schneider, HarperPerennial, NY 1995, p 87)

Along the same line, Stephen Cosgrove quotes Alfred North Whitehead:

Quote:
. . . the Timaeus of Plato and the Scholium of Newton are the two statements of cosmological theory which have had the chief influence on Western thought. The Timaeus . . . conveys profound truth . . . Newton would have been surprised at the modern quantum theory and at the dissolution of quanta into vibrations; Plato would have expected it. [from an article found on the Internet in 1998 but no longer there.]

Fred Alan Wolf reports that physicist and Nobel Laureate Wolfgang Pauli, who was a close friend of Jung’s, held that

Quote:
. . . a new conception of reality [would have] to include spirit and matter as complementary aspects of one totality. (The Spiritual Universe, Simon & Schuster, NY, 1996, p 310)

Interesting to me is how relative the above quotes are to subjects and persons frequently mentioned and discussed on this Forum.

Continuing in my manuscript I observe from personal reflection that the subject of numbers can be so overwhelming as to discourage its quest, and continue on with:

Quote:
Understandably, after Jung completed his work on synchronicity and he contemplated going more deeply into the study of numbers, he realized he had insufficient years left to do so. “Here one gets into deep waters,” he wrote, “at least I myself must confess that I am far from having sounded these abysmal depths.” . He therefore passed on the challenge of undertaking the study to Marie-Louise von Franz. She spent seven years on the project which resulted in the publication of Number and Time, subtitled “Reflections Leading toward a Unification of Depth Psychology and Physics,” and for which study all serious inquirers into the symbolism of number owe her a depth of gratitude. (Marie-Louise von Franz, Time and Number, Northwestern University, Evanston IL, 1974)

Jung’s work on synchronicity had led to his insight into number as the key to the mystery of how the visible and invisible worlds interpenetrate. Von Franz in her investigation theorized that numbers-as-archetype and synchronistic occurrences arise from the same depth of the psyche. She writes:

Quote:
When Jung began to investigate the deeper layers of the unconscious psyche, he observed . . . the phenomenon of synchronicity. This phenomenon consists of a symbolic image constellated in the psychic inner world, a dream for instance, or a waking vision, or a sudden hunch originating in the unconscious, which coincides in a “miraculous” manner, not causally or rationally explicable, with an event of similar meaning in the outer world. (Time and Number)

With one foot in the world of measure and the other in the sphere of meaning, Jung recognized number as a link between the two--”the empirical world of appearances” which is “in some way based on a transcendental background.”

It is this background which, suddenly as it were, falls into our conscious world through synchronistic happenings.”

I’d like to return another day to the meaning of Eight as I see its symbolism playing out in Process Philosophy and what has been coming up for me around this in the Process Metaphysics and Buddhism book and the Hall of Mirrors theme of Suzanne’s recent post, and also think more about the symbolism of Four and Eight as these numbers appear in the center most part of the Infinity symbol of the 8-8-08 Crop Circle.

But for now, with all the rough spots above, I’ll sign off
With love to all,
Ann

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: 080808 - we are in the process of becoming ad infinitum
murraycreek wrote:
Hello to all,

I've been intensely focused on some of the sharing going on in the Forum but away from home and with limited freedom to concentrate on such complex subjects as have been coming up. But I will try and make sense, and if I don't, please forgive.....

Today I resurrected the following paragraph I had noted ten years ago at a time I was deeply into the symbolism of numbers and von Franz's book Time and Number:
Quote:
When something that is archetypally charged crosses over into conscious awareness, the divinely infused content moves from the background into the foreground of consciousness. Even circumstances or situations, in and of themselves, can be archetypally charged, as can cultural and collective moments or events. Then especially do numbers serve the collective forces of an age.

In 1998 I had written a first draft of a manuscript on “Number and Synchronicity” which in thinking about the meaning of Eight, and particularly about 888, or Eight raised to universal significance, I pulled up today. It begins with the following introductory remarks and quotes:
Quote:
“I have a distinct feeling,” wrote Jung, “that number is a key to the mystery . . . .”

In his hunch the mystery he referred to was the underlying unity upon which the multiplicity of the created, manifest world rests, and in which “. . . everything divided and different belongs to one and the same world . . . (Here Marie Louise von Franz, in Time and Number, is quoting Jung).

Enlightenment—East and West, North and South—may be as simple and as difficult as the perception of the One in the All.....

Continuing in my manuscript I observe from personal reflection that the subject of numbers can be so overwhelming as to discourage its quest, and continue on with:
Quote:
Understandably, after Jung completed his work on synchronicity and he contemplated going more deeply into the study of numbers, he realized he had insufficient years left to do so. “Here one gets into deep waters,” he wrote, “at least I myself must confess that I am far from having sounded these abysmal depths.” . He therefore passed on the challenge of undertaking the study to Marie-Louise von Franz. She spent seven years on the project which resulted in the publication of Number and Time, subtitled “Reflections Leading toward a Unification of Depth Psychology and Physics,” and for which study all serious inquirers into the symbolism of number owe her a depth of gratitude. (Marie-Louise von Franz, Time and Number, Northwestern University, Evanston IL, 1974)

Jung’s work on synchronicity had led to his insight into number as the key to the mystery of how the visible and invisible worlds interpenetrate. Von Franz in her investigation theorized that numbers-as-archetype and synchronistic occurrences arise from the same depth of the psyche. She writes:
Quote:
When Jung began to investigate the deeper layers of the unconscious psyche, he observed . . . the phenomenon of synchronicity. This phenomenon consists of a symbolic image constellated in the psychic inner world, a dream for instance, or a waking vision, or a sudden hunch originating in the unconscious, which coincides in a “miraculous” manner, not causally or rationally explicable, with an event of similar meaning in the outer world. (Time and Number)

With one foot in the world of measure and the other in the sphere of meaning, Jung recognized number as a link between the two--”the empirical world of appearances” which is “in some way based on a transcendental background.”

It is this background which, suddenly as it were, falls into our conscious world through synchronistic happenings.”

I’d like to return another day to the meaning of Eight as I see its symbolism playing out in Process Philosophy and what has been coming up for me around this in the Process Metaphysics and Buddhism book and the Hall of Mirrors theme of Suzanne’s recent post, and also think more about the symbolism of Four and Eight as these numbers appear in the center most part of the Infinity symbol of the 8-8-08 Crop Circle.

But for now, with all the rough spots above, I’ll sign off
With love to all,
Ann

Hi Ann, Welcome back. I quoted just some here of what you said much more comprehensively in your full post above that. I have come across some more information about process philosophy since we last communicated. The idea that we are in an open ended adventure in being and becoming rather than trying to arrive at some final answer or destination may be a helpful key.

This quote is from the last post I made over at our Ann-Suzanne blog. It is from a sermon based on the teachings of Henry Nelson Wieman who was your mother's professor and friend.
Quote:
Wieman's God is not a person or even a thing. God is rather a force or a process; the process which eternally brings the new into the world. No omnipotent, omniscient, everlasting being is judging us from a high-off seat of perfection. This God is rather the force that impels our growth, the process that brings the new into the world, the nudge we sometimes get to make the best of a bad deal.

There's a T-shirt you might have seen, which says "Please be patient, God isn't done with me yet." It brings up a picture of the perfect, loving Father patting his imperfect and unfinished child on the head. Henry Nelson Wieman's T-shirt would read, "God isn't done yet. Please lend a hand."

Why call this force or process "God" when it so differs from the "grandfather-in-the-sky" picture of God which most of us had as a child? Because, for all the difference in definition, these two concepts serve the same purpose in our lives. They center us in a way of living which has a larger meaning than simply our own pleasure or survival. It helps us to put both our joys and our sorrows in a larger context than that of our small lives.

Ann, hey, it's great that you were able to get a copy and are reading the same book we were referring to on our most recent blog discussions. I have my scanner working now, so I will be able to post some quotes about the Hall of Mirrors, Indra's Net (below), and other metaphors of the One is All and All is One.

Indra's jeweled net where all infinitely reflect all others.

BLOG LINK: http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6742#6742

Suzanne

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am
Profile Personal album

Post more Indra's NET
A mandala of the cosmos, very much like a crop circle....

I guess the Unus Mundus forum arose from one tiny overlapping of the myriad lines of the Great Web. In a limitless sea of jewel interstices this is just one of many islands! Indra's web -- one can see how the turtle became a symbol for the world when one looks at it for a minute.

Thanks for the ongoing marvellous discussion Ann and Suzanne -- I hang on every word.

Kristin

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Wow, Kristin, is the above Mandala ever an incredible image of energy in circulation.

Still on my mind is the significance of the number Eight in light of what happened on Wall Street yesterday, in one instance described as a seismic shaking of the monetary and banking system.

Eight as energy in circulation and as inherent to what money actually is, it now seems obvious that once the 888 opening evidence would surface of the flip side of the Christ or regeneration energy and to be expected a “once in a century” [Greenspan] crisis would occur. Today is an Eight day: (9 + 16 + 2008 = Eight) which suggests to me that the final determinants leading up to yesterday’s shake down were moving into place mid last week and the severity and the direction of regrouping could be expected to be evident mid this week.

As I write this an image coming to mind is of a House of Cards. This is what I see in the aerial photos of the Galveston area where thousands of houses have been flattened and from a distance resemble piles of toothpicks.

But on a whole other lighter level, I’d like to mention a recent blog by William Henry titled “On the trail of time traveling light beings, inner earth openings, and the secrets of the Grail.” Here so many familiar Forum topics are included that I thought some of you’d be interested.

http://www.williamhenry.net/blog_scotland.html

May in troubled times we all experience the peace that passes understanding
With love to all,
Ann

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Post gathering
Hello kristin and Ann,

So grateful to be here with you both and all participants in this gathering.

I would like to respond to several things emerging from my debths in relation to reading the latest posts on this thread.

The first response is that at one point back in 1969 I was asked what 7 times 7 is. A strange question it seemed at the time. However before I could reply I received a vision or picture of a sphere moving with energy bands around it from one pole to the other and I knew this was the answer to the question. I wondered how the number question translated itself into this vision. But I knew for certain this was the answer.

The second response is some kind of visceral sensing about the Druids, the Essenes, The grail and the pictures shown in St. Mary's Chapel in Scotland on the williamhenry.net site you gave us Ann. My body response is so deep it is without words at this time.

Many people have told me that I am like a Druid from the past in the modern world. Of course the Essenes and the revealed information from their community has opened some lighted passages within me too.
Feeling the land for me and letting the earth speak its silent language has long been my deepest contemplation and connection to wholeness- holiness.

However -- even these musings I think must be silent for now as I let the information you have offered in to do it's work/play of opening my inner awarenesses as needed at this time.
The paintings are like crop circles holding information hidden within until the time for the revelation.
Thank you for all your offerings to this forum and to my pilgrimage.

Betty

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next