UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:52 am

[ 6 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 News about UFOs and Nukes 
Founder

Post News about UFOs and Nukes
All

See http://grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogsp ... -live.html

The English original of the Larry King Interview at the end.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Larry King video caption: Did UFO cause missile misfires?
Hi, welcome back. I have not been very active here either due to also mostly observing inner processes. This UFO stuff was not a topic that ever greatly interested me. I read the usual Erich von Daniken type books way back decades ago but never pursued the matter of whether such things were real or myth. Anyhow, I see from my old notebooks that have been in storage for over ten years that I had contact probably late 1960s with a couple who were doing serious UFO research among other things. There was an actual investigative group the husband was prominently involved with. I do not have their name written down, but it may show up elsewhere. They were also interested in other controversial phenomena such as astral travel or what has been called in more recent years, remote viewing. I was supposed to cooperate with them in devising some way of demonstrating the reality of such a thing. As you may recall, I decided not to get involved with Robert Monroe in similar matters in the 1980s even after being invited by him in person to do so. What happened the earlier time is that the wife (in the case of the UFO research couple) actually lost custody of her children from a previous marriage directly because of their involvement with what were considered totally crazy beliefs back then. This happened while I knew the couple. That was a very big price for her to have to pay indeed! Makes anyone stop to think if it is worth it to go farther into such interests and get labelled nuts with serious consequences in one's personal and professional life. As to now, a certain friend of mine (you can guess which one) has been indicating that he had a very great interest as well as a great deal of inside information on such matters way back decades ago, specifically the topic of preventing massive missile launchings is alluded to. I recall you mentioned on another thread about the Chernobyl (supposed) UFO incident. Here is a link to a page to many articles about Nuclear Facilities and UFOs, and also even if you have already seen all the material in those specific articles, there are many other interesting links over in the left menu at the webpage.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/nuclear.htm

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:08 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell aware of many UFO visits
I am up early today and came across this right away at a headline website that I check each day to find out general world happenings. This is not a topic that is usually dealt with there. This is from the dailymail.co.uk/ sciencetech section / will give complete link below:

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact -
but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 1:44 AM on 24th July 2008

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

UFO theorists believe Roswell in New Mexico was the site of an alien crash in 1947

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.'

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

There is another picture at the link - an illustration of what the small alien type is supposed to look like. The comments from readers, 76 of them at the time I am posting, are very interesting. Also, I think I figured out what UFO researcher I met many years ago. In his bio, he says he got married around the time I recall going over to Maryland from Virginia to meet that couple. He says that marriage did not last. I will do some more checking. I think I must have met him only once very briefly, maybe the wife a couple of times. As of yet, I cannot remember who put me in touch with them. The man in recent years has written specifically on the nuclear plants UFO connection. The way I tended to look upon the alien issue at the time was that even if it was true, it was in a sense no different (except at a far far far greater magnitude of course!) than when various peoples down through history have first encountered one another from other, until then, unknown tribes or civilizations on earth. If they are bad and have superior power, they are going to zap us. That's what us wretched humans have always done to whoever or whatever we have perceived as the inferior or our competitor or if they had what we wanted or if they could be exploited and enslaved in some way. Even back then, I was far more interested in what might be the Inner (ultimate spiritual) reality of our existence than what might be the Outer aspect of the UFO-alien speculations. Whatever the explanation of who or what they are, those "vehicles" if real are not getting here from a zillion miles away only by higher tech means.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Was it perhaps this guy?

http://ufohastings.com/BookPage.html

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Most likely this other guy
Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne

Was it perhaps this guy?

http://ufohastings.com/BookPage.html

Remo

Hi Remo, A man named Richard H. Hall lives in the right locale. The dates he gives for his early involvement with the UFO issue and his marriage to a lady, who was interested he says in reincarnation (and other such matters probably), fit the picture of what I remember about the circumstances. He says the marriage did not last. I do not think when I met the man way back then that I interacted with him for more than a few minutes. He was kind of in the background, but I had a very nice positive impression of him. She and I were trying to figure out how to see if I could "view" with her permission something evidential. At one point on the phone, when I mentioned something to her I had seen in a dream vision, she thought I had picked up something about an event in her immediate life. Various other factors brought this acquaintanceship and cooperation to a quick end. Needless to say, I also concluded I should avoid such matters while my children were still very young lf I did not want to wind up in the lady's situation of being labelled an unfit parent by her ex for such an involvement. By the time my cooperating with Robert Monroe became a possibility, I decided not to go that direction (by taking on his specific belief system) in my inner explorations as I mentioned to you before, even though I did not have the family related concerns any longer.

http://www.hallrichard.com/biography.htm

and

The Nuclear Connection
Richard H. Hall

It was not until I began reviewing reams of literature while doing research for The UFO Evidence, Volume II, in the mid-1990s that a more obvious pattern began to emerge: a strong correlation of sightings with nuclear weapons.

In my book Uninvited Guests (Aurora Press, 1988) I devoted a chapter to analysis of what we could decipher about the purposes of the UFO pilots from the accumulated evidence. Therein I discussed a seeming interest in human energy sources, especially petroleum, and briefly touching on nuclear energy. Table 6, "UFO Displays and World History," mentions seeming associations of UFO sightings with atomic bomb tests and with our space programs. Later I conducted a "strategic correlation" study showing an apparent association of close-range sightings with nuclear generating plants, which was published in a popular newsstand UFO magazine.

It was not until I began reviewing reams of literature while doing research for The UFO Evidence, Volume II, in the mid-1990s that a more obvious pattern began to emerge: a strong correlation of sightings with nuclear weapons. Once the pattern became clear, one of its implications struck me: could the aliens (or "beings from elsewhere") actually have intervened in earthly affairs to help end the dangerous Cold War nuclear confrontation? Debunkers, of course, will consider this an entirely crackpot notion; nothing but wishful thinking and a desire for "saviors from space." But they never bother to study the data and so are oblivious to the many emerging patterns.

Section II ("Military Witnesses") of The UFO Evidence, Volume II (Scarecrow Press, 2001) reports much of the data that led me to this suspicion. It includes the 1967 ICBM base cases in Montana and North Dakota and the 1975 SAC base overflights reported by Ray Fowler and Fawcett & Greenwood, and also the 1978 McGuire AFB "alien encounter" case and the 1980 Bentwaters AFB case. I had extensive face-to-face interviews with the primary witnesses in the latter two cases, and both involved UFOs in the close vicinity of nuclear weapons storage sites.

With 20-20 hindsight, other cases such as the 1957 Army jeep patrol case in New Mexico and a number of incidents reported by Ed Ruppelt also had a "nuclear connection."

Interestingly, my mentor and friend, Donald E. Keyhoe, who was way ahead of everybody in his perceptions about the significance of UFOs first raised this suspicion in The Flying Saucers Are Real (Fawcett, 1950): "[UFO visits which had occurred sporadically in the past] suddenly increased in 1947, following the series of A-bomb explosions begun in 1945" (p. 174).

Clearly the study of patterns in UFO sightings holds a lot of promise for increasing our knowledge about the nature and meaning of UFO visitations. Larger scale and more sophisticated statistical analyses would be highly desirable.

http://www.hallrichard.com/nuclear.htm

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 am
Profile Personal album

Post Video of interview with Edgar Mitchell about Roswell
Remo, Here is an interview with Edgar Mitchell on the Larry King show. This is a sequence that is 5 minutes long. He says he heard this information from "old timers" who had been sworn to secrecy at the time of the Roswell UFO event. Mitchell actually lived in the Roswell area and knew the witnesses personally. He is obviously not nuts or senile. I have never had much of an opinion about Roswell. After watching this, maybe I will look into it again. I have seen criticism elsewhere of Mitchell over this, like that he is old and seeking attention. He does not need attention! He is very active and prominent at The Institute of Noetic Sciences that he founded in 1973. That is the organization which had the local discussion group (in early 1990s) where I met Ted Rockwell* who we have already discussed.

*THEODORE ROCKWELL has been directly involved in nuclear power for over 60 years, starting in 1943 in an elite Process Improvement Task Force at the war-time atomic bomb project at Oak Ridge, Tennessee. After the war he transferred to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and became Head of the Radiation Shield Engineering Group. In 1949 then-Captain H.G. Rickover hired him to work in the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.

Edgar Mitchell on Larry King show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QKW6Gt3KKs

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 am
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]