UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

[ 7 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Have you dreamed of blue lately? 

Post Have you dreamed of blue lately?
The symbol of the Olympics, Designed by Swiss architects Herzog and De Meuron, with the Chinese artist Al Weiwei, forms a classic tai chi, the yin being the amorphus and loose circle which makes the "bird's nest" - there is an egg as well but it is hard to find a picture of - and a light blue square. Egg is the symbol of awakening in Khrishna pictures - I had dreams of eggs and a female family person did as well a few years back near the turning of the millenium & I think Clarice did as well. But I am struck by the light blue appearing everywhere in the world today in symbolic places. Obama always wears a light blue tie - even Boy George is wearing a light blue tie. All major pols now are doing it as it is a zeitgeist thing. Then last month I got a blue bathrobe from my wife for my birthday and a new car just kind of appeared in our yard; light blue as well.

This China Olympics is seen as being an opening of East/West and the fulfillment of China's "hundred year dream" - it certainly suggests equity between East and West as we have not seen it before. But equity - or equalibrium - is a transitional state between shifts in yin and yang. Perhaps the Red sun is yielding to Blue - the Olympics began with a full eclipse of the sun as the shadow of the moon blocked it out.

I love this Olympic symbol and in my mind it has come to suggest China and the East with birds nest and egg "awakening" in the world while Europe is marked by the Square and turning from Red to Blue. Perhaps the Jung/Pauli dreams of blue in Pauli's dreams are prophecy.

In spite of the Georgia/Russia troubles I see auspicious things for Europe. This new conflict is part of the neocon playbook to goad Russia to war. It was first introduced in the early '90s in America when Clinton who took their playbook of the Project for a New AMerican Centuryand encouraged 90 Senators to place American misstles in traditionally Orthoddox lands when Russia was perceived as weak. But it is falling flat here and Europe will no longer buy it. I've come to admire Sarkozy's initiatives in bringing Islamic southern lands into the EU and his recent trip to Russia to establish peace. I wrote an article on this the other day calling on Gorbachev to establish talks with Sarko to bring in Europe's "four corners" - A Gorbachev Initiative for Europe's Quaternity - Orthodox, Islam, Catholic, Protestant - because the current EU is primarily of Catholic and Protestant European traditions re-designed as an economic matrix to intentional keep out Orthodox and Islamic traditions. I see the Square potentially as Europe with France rising in it again in a positive - light blue - way. From the 4th century to the 14th France was blue - but it wasn't square. Now it may emerge as both. Divine Mother was identified by light blue in Europe's recent tradition, but in Taoist Asia, the Mother is in the sky - light blue.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

Post deeper shades of pale...
Bernie,
very interesting stuff. According to Remo's account (if I have this right -- please step in if not!), physicist Wolfgang Pauli apparently found the Christian relegation of 'pale blue' to the Mother figurehead (in this case 'Mary' -- a dual figure at that --) to be inaccurate. His feeling was that the 'correct' shade of blue symbolic of the Great Mother was a deeper one, in keeping perhaps with the weight and breadth of the true nature of the Mother, the great Anima Mundi or World Soul. The pale blue he always viewed to be a watered down version of yin energy, a colour which has unfortunately become equated with sentiment and to his mind came to bely the intensity of the great Goddess, whom we have effectively hidden away from ourselves. Instead, we find the deep blue of the High Priestess, nigh unto black, relating back to Black Madonna imagery. Deep blue lies somewhere between black and sky-blue, thus mitigating between the poles of yin energetics perhaps. Some of us post moderns are apparently caught, fribulating between one end of this story and the other these days in an effort to stabilize and reconfigure, to rediscover the receptive self, to undo the repression and find peace with the true (at one end of the equation feral -- yes!) nature of Eros again (perhaps this will spark a larger such movement one day? at any rate, a shift has begun). In fact, one can view the entire story as being played out between the second and third cards of the Major Arcana of the tarot, between the figures of The High Priestess (2) and the Empress (3). The final story (with it's relation to an arrival at a higher frequency of understanding of the male/female template, thus resolving the struggle on a 'material' level) will only to be found within the symbolism of last card of the Majors, The World (21), which features a hermaphroditic Anima Mundi figure, joyously dancing the round of creation and uncreation...

(for further discussion of this enigmatic image, I suggest the writings of Paul Foster Case)

A toast then to the blue 'gods', may they bless us with their truths as these days play out....

Kristin

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Post Re: deeper shades of pale... Deep Blue Divine Geometry
kristin wrote:
Deep blue lies somewhere between black and sky-blue, thus mitigating between the poles of yin energetics perhaps. Some of us post moderns are apparently caught, fribulating between one end of this story and the other these days in an effort to stabilize and reconfigure, to rediscover the receptive self, to undo the repression and find peace with the true (at one end of the equation feral -- yes!) nature of Eros again (perhaps this will spark a larger such movement one day? at any rate, a shift has begun). In fact, one can view the entire story as being played out between the second and third cards of the Major Arcana of the tarot, between the figures of The High Priestess (2) and the Empress (3). The final story (with it's relation to an arrival at a higher frequency of understanding of the male/female template, thus resolving the struggle on a 'material' level) will only to be found within the symbolism of last card of the Majors, The World (21), which features a hermaphroditic Anima Mundi figure, joyously dancing the round of creation and uncreation...

A toast then to the blue 'gods', may they bless us with their truths as these days play out....

Kristin

Hi Kristin, This sudden mention here of deep blue is of big interest to me. Some days ago I wrote a private E-mail to Ann (who is recovering from a medical issue) about visions (supposedly) shown to me by my deceased scientist-mathematician friend. He called the images "Divine Geometry". What immediately struck me was that all this was happening in a color of medium to very deep blue... and I wondered why that specific color. He also referred to "Divine Healing". I have found a bit of time to come up with some Internet pictures and videos that show close to what I saw. I am going to be home now all day for the next few days, so I will put those blue images up over on the re-opened Ann and Suzanne blog maybe tomorrow. Ann will be joining in again there soon when she is able to. Let's see, I just looked up that E-mail. It was Aug. 5. Here is one sentence from it, and below that an animated pic I found that looks close to what I was seeing. Suzanne
----------------------
An invisible hand was drawing intricate geometric shapes as if with a blue light pen over a dark background.
-----------------------

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:02 am
Profile Personal album

Post Blue Dreams
My Blue Dream
January 2, 1993

I found this dream entered as one of the “stepping stones” that led to my return to the church and my profession as a Third Order Anglican Franciscan.

In the dream I am at the side door of a modified gothic church I call St John's. When I step into the sanctuary I am totally taken by surprise. The entire sanctuary is bathed in a beautiful blue light. Moreover, everything in this sanctuary is soft and rounded. The floor is sunken, the ceiling domed. And everything--carpeting, walls, pews--all are the same soft but intense blue. Though different materials all are perfectly blended one into the other. There are very few people present. I am drawn to a seat beside a woman in the center of the fourth or fifth pew to the left and by the side door I have entered. She is kind and understands that I am deeply moved to be here. She knows that my tears are of joy at being here. I tell her that now I know the meaning of the words, "Mother Church." The feeling in the dream is of having come home.

Several days after this dream I wrote in my journal about the woman in my dream:

Her features are plain and soft. Her hair is brown and straight. She is the image of quiet compassion. I cannot think of her without tears. I love her so. She is my life. She is my soul. I have missed her so. I do not know how I have born separation from her. She is my joy. I want only to serve her. To live for her. To let her be my all in all.

There were more details to this dream but I don’t presently have access to my dream journals in order to relate the other elements. The intensity and purity and all pervasiveness of the blue light is indelibly imprinted in my memory but indescribable. Although I struggle with my vocation I remain Franciscan because years before the dream and my return to the church I had on several occasions found myself with a group of non-physical women who had identified themselves as the “Sisters of Clare.” And “Clare” is the name I still think of as the woman in the dream. Also “Sophia” also would seem appropriate. Or a combination of the two which together would personify for me the Divine Feminine as Compassion and Wisdom united. Perhaps the color blue in the particular intensity or frequency presently being experienced and particularly in connection with the 8/8/8 focus of the Olympics is something to consider, and as these began half way between the Aug 1st Solar and Aug 16 Lunar eclipses, and as this time of solar/lunar forces has been highlighted in the Crop Circles leading up to a window half way between the dark to full moon half of the August moon cycle as Kristin’s posts have so faithfully kept us informed . . . What does it all mean?

I have long associated the first half of August with a series of Holy Days reaching back to the Cross Quarter celebration of the early or grain harvest on Aug 1st and on the Christian calendar this date is followed closely (I believe Aug 6th) as the Feast of the Transfiguration in which Jesus appeared to his closest disciples in his Light Body and with Moses and Elijah who were believed to have been directly transported from this dimension to another—another form of early harvest. Somewhere in this same time frame is the feast day of St Clare and then climaxing the high holy feminine days is the Assumption (or bodily ascension) of Mary.

With love to all,
Ann

PS: In an attempt to fly through the air I broke a bone in my foot and sprained my ankle which foot developed cellulites and has put me out of commission. Coincidently, this happened on Aug 8th.
When I applied the BCI process to my present predicament the image that came was a braided rope of white roses with thorns which I was shown how to wrap around my foot and leg in figure 8 turns around and up and back down my foot and leg, (as in spiraling dna turns). which foot and leg presently are black, blue and yellow where not red.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: deeper shades of pale... Deep Blue Divine Geometry
Quote:
A toast then to the blue 'gods', may they bless us with their truths as these days play out....Kristin

Hi again Kristin, and Welcome back, Ann

Wow, quite a blue related synchronicity has happened already again. Ann, I looked up the Aug. 5 E-mail that I sent to you. The time stamp on it was 8/5/2008 6:57:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time.

Here is more of what I said in it:

When I layed back down, I almost immediately went into a grande scale "being love" sensation, and I was witnessing an amazing image in front of my closed eyes. An invisible hand was drawing intricate geometric shapes as if with a blue light pen over a dark background. There was at least one bright spot like a twinkling star toward the left top of the overall image. Lee seemed to say to me, "You can merge with the Divine Geometry. It is just like me." Thus began a couple of hours of first blending into this scene, then various giant rotations counter-clockwise for awhile, portals opening up (with the thought, let the Divine One take us where we are supposed to go), some into very vast dimensions, others narrowing down almost to deadend passage ways, and then the rotations became clockwise for awhile.

Repeat of what I just said to Kristin above:

Here is one sentence from it, and below that an animated pic I found that looks close to what I was seeing. Suzanne
----------------------
An invisible hand was drawing intricate geometric shapes as if with a blue light pen over a dark background.
-----------------------

Well, I layed down after dinner tonight, and this is what happened. After a short while I see a vivid hypnagogic image of a friendly gray wolf walking toward me. I asked my inner friend what that meant. He said the image was to represent him, so look up the term "Lone Gray Wolf" on the Internet, and I would see what the significance is. This is what showed up. I had to flip the picture to make the star in the left upper part as I described above. But other than that, how close a match could there be to go along with that Divine Geometry lesson from the deceased math guy?

As to what he means by spiritual "merging" either with him or with the Divine Geometry, that is explained at the Ann and Suzanne blog:

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm
Re: Communication with the Beyond -- & Love Divine

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6672#6672

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:57 am
Profile Personal album

Post Mother - deep blue
Kristin, yall - Thanks for your thoughtful comments and observations RE Earth Mother. Here is a picture I painted in my barn when my daughter was a few months in the womb - deep purple; snake is the great image of awakening and it is a gynecological image - a yin form. I had no sense it was related to my daughter or what it was related to, I was just compelled to go into my barn and paint snakes. More snakes came later - I painted one coming out of the water and going into the sky (Flyingsnake) and one of the students who hung around my office brought in one identical to it sent to him from a woman artist in the Georgia hills (where the frozen Bigfoot is). Way interesting - the week she was born I was driving home from someplace and a hawk was trying to lift off with one of those huge - seven feet long - black snakes we had all over North Carolina - it almost crashed into the windshield of my truck - from then on flying snake was Catherine's totem animal (two animals - a hawk and a snake). Last year she turned 13 and October on our Buddhist calendar there was a picture of a hawk flying with a snake on her birthday.

The deeper Anima in Euro culture can be seen in the novel Ivanhoe which presents a paradigm for the European Christian age; the book was set in the 12th century - The Templar/Warrior (Ivanhoe) seeks the Wise Man who in this tradition was the Rabbi; the true Anima (deep blue) is the Rabbi's daughter, Rebecca; but the warrior's work is external (extravert) - an extraverted (warrior) aspect of the intravert (rabbi) - as the ego attaches the person to the outer world, the rabbi attaches the person to the inner world; rabbi is a Self figure - the Templar does the work of God via the rabbi - only the rabbi can enter to the inner circle; the Rabbi's daughter is a goddess of a kind and too spiritually dense for the mortal/Templar Ivanhoe (deep blue), so he marries his own (extravert) countrywoman (light blue) to achieve his work (and the Rabbi's) in the world - this is the template of European Christendom.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Mother - deep blue - two ladies in blue
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Kristin, yall - Thanks for your thoughtful comments and observations RE Earth Mother...

The deeper Anima in Euro culture can be seen in the novel Ivanhoe which presents a paradigm for the European Christian age; the book was set in the 12th century - The Templar/Warrior (Ivanhoe) seeks the Wise Man who in this tradition was the Rabbi; the true Anima (deep blue) is the Rabbi's daughter, Rebecca; but the warrior's work is external (extravert) - an extraverted (warrior) aspect of the intravert (rabbi) - as the ego attaches the person to the outer world, the rabbi attaches the person to the inner world; rabbi is a Self figure - the Templar does the work of God via the rabbi - only the rabbi can enter to the inner circle; the Rabbi's daughter is a goddess of a kind and too spiritually dense for the mortal/Templar Ivanhoe (deep blue), so he marries his own (extravert) countrywoman (light blue) to achieve his work (and the Rabbi's) in the world - this is the template of European Christendom.

Hi Bernie, It occurred to me to check back on the Ann and Suzanne blog discussion several of us had in February about the Black Madonna and the Earth Mother.

Remo had said this:

I am convinced that such a work is the continuation of Carl Jung's and Marie-Louise von Franz' work in this world. In http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=76&highlight=madonna+einsiedeln I described a dream of her, in which Carl Jung comes back to the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln, Switzerland (not far away from the place I am living). It is this dream that describes the opus of the 21st century in a symbolic language: Carl Jung and the Black Madonna marry! His depth psychology has to come together with healing.

Then I commented on this because of my own dream that seemed to be related:

Remo & All,

I have marked some parts above in bold. The dream about Carl Jung and the Black Madonna is very interesting to me - to put it mildly!...

(My dream happened in early 1991 during a period of severe illness.)

It had Carl Jung, Albert Schweitzer, and who I came to realize later was the Black Madonna. There was a wedding. Jung was attending. Dr. Schweitzer was marrying a black woman. I was happy for them but also tenderly disappointed. I was thinking in the dream, "He was supposed to marry me!" But I accepted that the match must have been the right one, and somehow it was destined for them to be together. The odd thing about this was that I had a really big thing for Carl Jung (like so many other women!), but I had never thought of Schweitzer as a soul love mate before. I wondered why he was the one I thought should have married me. Anyhow, from then on after this dream I was able to smile and improve.

Bernie, After some Googling, I thought this was the appropriate image of the dream bride.

Albert Schweitzer's Bride:

MARIA FULL OF GRACE by Patricia Brintle

Then I changed my mind!

From the Feb. post: It occurred to me late last night and again this morning, that I may have made a partial error in the identity of Schweitzer's Bride. My dream was in early Spring of 1991. Marie-Louise von Franz's dream was in the summer of 1994.

The probable mistake was in effect necessary because looking up anything other than Albert Schweitzer Black Madonna would not have resulted in the nuclear reference. However, reflecting on this matter again after looking at the other thread, I realize my 1991 dream said that he was marrying "a black woman". Not some fancy religious symbol woman - with all due respect to the Virgin Mary. The actual picture, by the artist of the Madonna above, that was on display in connection with the 50th anniversary of Schweitzer's condemnation of nuclear power, was not that one, Maria Full of Grace. It is called "The First Mother" and is far more just "a black woman". So I insert her here below as the more likely actual bride for Albert Schweitzer.

Remo quote again:

Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess.

THE FIRST MOTHER by Patricia Brintle

The rest of this discussion and its connection to healing the world soul is here:
http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5930#5930

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]