UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:47 am

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 Three Flying Saucers . . . Kent State 

Post Re:
Dream this morning:

I am in class. I do not remember what is taught but the teacher is my former professor of philosophy. I'm at the bottom of the class. Beside me, a young woman. She speaks of one of her dreams with the teacher. She dreamed of a packet of corn flakes resting on the toilet. I say I recently had the same dream. The teacher goes to his office and asks a question to the whole class: Have you had the same dream? Whole class raises his hand! (It means "yes") I start to laugh, thinking they make fun of me, which is not a problem because I know that people are not interested in dreams. I decide at the next court of this teacher, I speak of dreams.

comments:

- The problem is that I'm the only one in the class to laugh so I think there was no irony in the question of the teacher and the attitude of other students. They certainly had the same dream.
- My hypothesis concerning the interpretation of this dream, is that the image of the packet of cornflakes placed on the toilet is similar to that of the lotus: The natural environment is the muddy bottom of ponds, but the plant thrives in a deep soil and rich with manure. It is therefore a symbol of the Self. ("Lotus" is a brand of toilet paper)
- This dream is it strictly individual or is it as collective, people other than me who also had this dream?
- I remember an old dream with this teacher : he distributed to the class a book of Etienne Perrot, this one :

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 am

Post Re: Three Flying Saucers . . . Kent State
I just did an internet search by typing the name of this philosophy teacher I met in Lyon for my schooling. I had no news of him since. You know where he lives?

Chartres ...

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Post Some Questions
Fox,

That the professor lives in Chartres suggests where the teaching is coming from - the belly brain a.k.a the water chakra located at the bottom of "the well of the strong". Makes me wonder if there are any further connections in terms of helping to understand the dream by studying the etymology of his first and or last name.

I have found that the process of individuation is like going back to school - one learns so many new things from the unconscious.

Fox wrote:
I'm at the bottom of the class.

Do you mean to say you were sitting at the back of the class room?

Fox wrote:
Beside me, a young woman.

How was she dressed? Style of clothes, hair, color of garments? Did she sit on your left or right side?

Fox wrote:
...packet of corn flakes resting on the toilet (seat?).

Any associations to "corn flakes"? Eat them for breakfast? Don't like them? Buy them in a packet (image please)? Do you use the Lotus brand of toilet paper (image please)?

Fox wrote:
I decide at the next court (class?) of this teacher, I speak of dreams.

Did you mean class?

Is Coran Teint about alchemy? What did you learn from this book?

Thanks,

Gregory

P.S. Jung wrote that red and black are the colors of the underworld. See pp. 1165-1166 where he discusses an 8 petal “lotus” flower drawing. Also available online at The Visions Seminar.
Attachment:
Lotus Flower.jpg
Lotus Flower.jpg [ 27.62 KiB | Viewed 3222 times ]

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Bottom of the class or back of the class? In this picture "bottom" of the class would suggest the unconscious - (like Max Planke's underwater elephant) collective unconscious as the question is asked if others get it. Back of the class would mean something else; we in the U.S. back of the class meant less serious students.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 am
Profile WWW

Gregory & Bernie,

First, sorry for my English , I use "Google translation" , not a perfect tool.

Bernie Quigley wrote:
Bottom of the class or back of the class?
we in the U.S. back of the class meant less serious students.

Back of the class. I was not a good student and I was always back of the class.
Gregory Sova wrote:
That the professor lives in Chartres suggests where the teaching is coming from - the belly brain a.k.a the water chakra located at the bottom of "the well of the strong".

Perhaps we can draw a parallel between the toilet and the well . And between "WC" / "Water Chakra".

Gregory Sova wrote:
Makes me wonder if there are any further connections in terms of helping to understand the dream by studying the etymology of his first and or last name.

yes, or to find other words from these names. I will not write his name because of Google. I make a screenshot:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So with the first name, we could find "anal" and with the two names, we could find "panda", for example. There is also the english word "spear" with the last name.
the first name :I just search the etymology ... :
- The name could come from Latin Alanus.
- Another Celtic etymology, has also been suggested for this name: the name comes from Welsh and mean deer, fawn.
- could mean beautiful, harmonious
For the moment , I don't find the etymology of the last name.

Gregory Sova wrote:
How was she dressed? Style of clothes, hair, color of garments? Did she sit on your left or right side?

She sit on my left side. I find it hard to remember the details in dreams. Don't remember how she was dressed etc.

Gregory Sova wrote:
Any associations to "corn flakes"? Eat them for breakfast? Don't like them? Buy them in a packet (image please)?

No association with "corn flakes", I never eat them. Because of my dream, I notice that in "Coran" , there is the word "Corn" , don't know if it is relevant.

Gregory Sova wrote:
Do you use the Lotus brand of toilet paper (image please)?

Yes.

Suddendly, Gregory, reading your next question : "Did you mean class? " I remember another dream with this teacher ! first, to answer your question, I mean " the next time I see him in the classroom" ( I hope it's more clear)
So I have another dream with this teacher : he speaks of the seven sermons to the dead and if I remember correctly I thank him because if he had not said that the seven sermons were associated with MDR I never understood this book.
and then, after this dream, I got interested in his first name and last name: his initials "AD": I thought "after death".

Gregory Sova wrote:

yes, like all his books.I do not remember the contents of the book, I will read it again. ( "Livre Rouge" means "Red Book")

Tonight, I had negative dreams.

Last edited by fox on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Some Questions
Gregory Sova wrote:

Gregory, all,

I once discussed with Etienne Perrot the possibility of translating 'Coran teint' into English, and we both agreed in a common burst of laughter that it was simply impossible.

'Coran teint' is the very instance of Eros writing. Etienne was very good at it. Of course the book is about 'alchemy', but it is not a treatise: it is alchemy. Etienne used to write in the 'Eros stance' and he also used to give conferences that way, openig himself to inner wisdom and letting it flow as she wished.
The title is already a pure product of le langage des oiseaux, the language of the birds, a term coined by hermetists (alchemists) to name the way language can be freed from Logos and used as a symbol amplifier. Inner Wisdom loves puns and word games and the resonnance of meaning you can achieve with words. And this is not contradictory with Remo's description of BCI. Etienne was just into that. 'coran teint' means 'dyed Quran'. Etienne was perfectly aware of the original Eros dimension of Islam. But 'Coran teint' is also 'Corentin' one of the founding breton saints (Etienne was from Bretagne, not far from Lorient - l'orient!, but Lorient is at the extreme west of Europe, though Bretagne is for me the most inner region of France, deeply rooted in the Eros world) etc.

I guess you get the idea with these few words.

So 'Coran teint' is certainly not an innocent book, it was written by a very deep man who was kicked out of the CG Jung institute and was a friend of ML von Franz...

When i think of it I find it incredible that they did not meet with Remo...

Sorry for the digression...

Love to all

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

fox wrote:
Perhaps we can draw a parallel between the toilet and the well . And between "WC" / "Water Chakra".

yes I like this one, but we must stick to French: pop corn, maïs soufflé. In Etienne's books you will find a lot of references to maïs as mother ('ma) Isis. and also analogies between maïs seeds and alchemical gold (aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi). Just let that expand in your inner world.

Love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 pm
Profile Personal album

thanks Roger :)

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Post The Corn Flakes Effect
Roger, thanks for the amplification on Coran Teint – with regards to it being an Eros ego product and like this a connection to the alchemical gold.

Fox, it seems a corn flake effect is in the offering from your descent into “the well of the strong” where you later reported drinking of its water. Since corn flakes come from corn the following image is relevant.
Attachment:
Corn Flakes.jpeg
Corn Flakes.jpeg [ 57.92 KiB | Viewed 3184 times ]

Particular attention to the colors suggest it is connected to the Green-Gold of alchemy a.k.a. the realization of the alchemical Christ consciousness. Your drinking water from this well of VNS 2nd chakra Wisdom can produce such an effect. The yellow Christ means one is in Eros ego consciousness – not Logos ego consciousness during the observing of the images and other effects that may come such as voices, sensations and other impressions. Through that slow accumulation of “data” their will shine forth the Wisdom of the World Soul as I guess you can already begin to see from these few dreams and synchronicities you have shared with us. “All” you have to do is “gather it up” and eventually it will all make sense to you.

As a further amplification I happen to be aware of the story told by the American Pueblo Indians when the white man’s religion was imposed upon them. It is documented in the book When Jesus Came, the Corn Mothers Went Away (1500-1846). Their corn crops failed when a belief in Christ (read: the Logos Self of Christianity) usurped their previous (Eros Self) religious outlook. Interestingly, religious intolerance is one of the features of “the ordeal of the Apocalypse” to which all are being subjected as can be seen in the recent shooting in Wisconsin at a Sikh temple to say nothing of the rival Islamic sects slaughtering each other in Syria.
Attachment:
Corn Mothers.jpg
Corn Mothers.jpg [ 45.34 KiB | Viewed 3184 times ]

Gregory

P.S. It seems the World Soul is going to make corn flakes the new “breakfast of champions" in order to support Her "New Olympic Games" as humanity quests for Olympic gold.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks Gregory, I like your amplification and your post-scriptum. :)

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Post Everyone Had The Same Dream
Fox,

And I liked your dream in which "everyone in the class had the same dream" - like this it is about a collective undertaking for the realization of the 144,000 saviors of the world (symbolcially - the exact number cannot be known) - something mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

Gregory

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Gregory,

Gregory Sova wrote:
P.S. It seems the World Soul is going to make corn flakes the new “breakfast of champions" in order to support Her "New Olympic Games" as humanity quests for Olympic gold.

I decided this evening to read a book that I received today: Promethea, Alan Moore. But I feel tired: after reading a few pages, I fell asleep, book in hand. And I had a dream about Promethea but I only remember one detail: it was said: "The Olympics: the opening".

I still read a few pages and then it might be time to sleep.

Promethea is a comic book series created by Alan Moore, J. H. Williams III and Mick Gray, published by America's Best Comics/WildStorm.

It tells the story of Sophie Bangs, a college student from an alternate futuristic New York City in 1999, who embodies the powerful entity known as Promethea whose task it is to bring the Apocalypse.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Post Re: Promethea
I find it very funny that in this book, we see Sophie Bangs eat cereal "Achocalypse pops" on the box it says you can collect the 4 Horsemen of doom. (There is one that is drawn on the box)
The main drawing on the box seems to be a nuclear explosion in a bowl.

I will try to find the image on the internet.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Post Re: two worlds?
Hi all,

I have a question : Is that the country of the imagination is the same country as that of eros, or should we distinguish between the two?

Tonight I had a dream where it was about of an imaginary country belonging to the British Empire.
Alan Moore, author of "Promethea" (speaking of immateria, land of imagination)
is a British writer. I do not know if this dream is a reproach to mean that I need to be interested in the country of the imagination belonging to France.
On August 8, I dreamed I was in England (or United Kingdom ?) before the building where I worked although it was only the second time I came. A very nice place. There were horses. A woman comes to see me. We speak english, if my memory is good. I have a (sports?) car (I have no car in the reality)
For a French, England/United Kingdom could represent the Self and horses made me think of eros.

Promethea and corn:
"Promethea" in the French edition consists of seven books
Picture in the book one :
Attachment:
pops.JPG
pops.JPG [ 24.49 KiB | Viewed 3136 times ]

Picture in the book two :
Attachment:
mais.JPG
mais.JPG [ 35.38 KiB | Viewed 3136 times ]

I'm currently watching the Olympics on TV, and while I was writing and re-read my message I heard several times the words "United Kingdom" and "British Empire".

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am

Post Eros Consciousness As Imagination?
Fox wrote:
I have a question : Is the country of the imagination the same country as that of Eros, or should we distinguish between the two?

Remo writes that the Eros ego is a state of “passive imagination” – in which one dims the Logos (don’t analyze anything while in this introverted state) and like this lets the inner movie play. This is different from Jung’s “active imagination”. The former produces a “United Kingdom” with the Eros Self and by recording the images for later understanding via synchronicities, impressions, and other helps from the World Soul one’s consciousness, one’s worldview is altered. I record everything I see, sense, or hear during this time of introversion – a daunting task, but something I have found to be very meaningful. Such a state of consciousness was portrayed in my material as producing a United States where red is Republican and blue is Democratic – two opposing ideologies in America. This “united-state” is equivalent to your quest for the “United Kingdom”. All these "synonyms" are merely sign posts along the way as a means of amplifying on the central theme of the quest – which is to unite the opposites of spirit with matter or masculine principle with feminine principle to produce the HermAphrodite as seen in Rosarium Picture #18. This hermaphrodite theme was touched on in the SpiderMan image in The Reign Of The Spider. Recall that the white spider web enveloping SpiderMan was connected to Jung’s comment that “the fate of the world hangs by a thin thread and that is the psyche (consciousness) of man” – a consciousness that can be greatly helped by letting the “fondue” of the Earthly spirit (lower three chakras) taint your upper three chakras as mentioned in my sharing on Beth’s 7th image in Pickle Mountain.
Attachment:
Spider-man.jpg
Spider-man.jpg [ 33.86 KiB | Viewed 3122 times ]

Gregory

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks Gregory for your answer.

I would like to know if you think that Promethea could be the World Soul?

A few days ago, I dreamed that I opened the book of Remo "Return of the World Soul: part one", there were many images that seemed animated and I said that this book was complex but exciting.

The problem is that I have not dream about quantum physics, I know nothing about it.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't know if it is relevant but watching the cover of the book, I just realized suddenly that with the word "Promethea", we could create the word "Remo" or "Roth" :)

"Promethea" seems to be a magic word as we could see in the book 3 with a beautiful travel through the arcana of the tarot

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Post Could Promethea Be An Image For The World Soul?
Fox wrote:
I would like to know if you think that Promethea could be the World Soul?

Attachment:
Promethea.jpg
Promethea.jpg [ 72.23 KiB | Viewed 3099 times ]

Yes, she could contain some important aspects of the World Soul that your unconscious is attracted too. A good exercise would be to make a list of what holds your fascination for Promethea. I like the cyan Caduceus she holds in her left hand which suggests she has the power to heal, to make whole. Further, it suggests a connection to Rosarium Picture #18 – the chakra tree and the formation of the hermaphrodite.

There are many images for the World Soul. All contain some aspects of the feminine principle. They attract us because we need help on how to learn to approach this feminine principle. For example, I fell in love with a young woman in high school. In the aftermath of Senior prom night when I dropped her off at her home she told me she had decided to become a nun. I was devastated because I silently wanted to marry her. She became a nun, a Sister of Mercy, and I have since had repeating dreams about her for almost 60 years!

What I unconsciously found attractive in this young woman foreshadowed my fate - to have to forge a relationship with the World Soul – for as Remo notes “The World Soul is a nun, a virgin.” That was the main “hook” on which my projection hung. It has taken me all my life to finally realize that I needed to enter the Eros ego and like this let the inner marriage happen within my soul by developing a relationship with the Eros Self. I was good at developing a relationship with the Logos Self for that was a connection to my superior function – Thinking.

Men unconsciously project this potential relationship into women and women into men. The list of names of individuals to receive such a projection by me goes on and on. Each reflect an important aspect of the World Soul that I found in this or that woman. For example, I dated a young lady in my Sophomore year in college just once. She was a lovely young woman my age but she hardly said a word all night. She was in retrospect very introverted. I am extraverted. Like this I found it to not be an enjoyable evening and never dated her again. Yet, she appears in my dreams as well – not as frequent as the one who became a nun but the theme is the same. The latter one contained an attribute the ego needs to assume in order to properly approach the WS. So its value is held up. On and on like this. Today my wife appears in my dreams and visions in the role of the WS – acting out this or that vignette that conveys something of the nature of the WS.

So, one simply accepts these unconscious projections of one’s unowned soul aspects onto others or objects and hopes to eventually be able to consciously understand just what the projected aspect is. Like this one can try to incorporate this information to help tailor a certain right attitude with which to approach the World Soul. It may seem like an impossible task. It may take a lifetime. But I am evidence that it can be done and I was no easy nut to crack because of my personal psychology being extraverted Thinking-Sensation. Like this I needed to incorporate my opposite or introverted Feeling-Intuition and those aspects are for me largely in the unconscious. Thus, I need to rotate my psychology in order to meet the Eros Self - by spending a lot of time looking within to “make contact” and let Her ways influence my waking ways by observing the inner movie and learn from those images.

Gregory
Attachment:
Promethea Love Blood Red Sword.jpg
Promethea Love Blood Red Sword.jpg [ 71.47 KiB | Viewed 3098 times ]

Promethea LovE

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Post Re:
Thank you for sharing these confidences on the forum.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Gregory, is there a difference between World Soul and Anima?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 am

Post Re: Promethea
Yesterday, I started reading Volume 4 :
Attachment:
pop corn.JPG
pop corn.JPG [ 35.63 KiB | Viewed 3066 times ]

This morning I had a very short dream which showed the first creation of Alan Moore when he was 35 years old: a huge boat that had an English name compound (3 words? Which perhaps the name of a woman ). I only remember one word: "olympic". I'm 36.
Attachment:
Alan Moore 3.JPG
Alan Moore 3.JPG [ 26.26 KiB | Viewed 3066 times ]

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Post The Anima - World Soul Conundrum
Fox wrote:
Is the anima different from the World Soul?

Remo writes that Jung’s anima concept reflects “symbolic thinking” and is therefore connected to the integration of the Logos Self via “active imagination”. The anima is seen by Jung as an intermediary figure between the ego and the unconscious (Logos Self). In Remo’s theory, as I understand it, in order to integrate the Eros Self one establishes a direct relationship to the feminine principle – to the source itself known as the World Soul, the anima mundi - via “passive imagination”. Remo speculates that the latter challenge is easier for a feeling type. I could not locate a quote from The Return of the World Soul for the latter concept.

Quote:
I would like to stress that a further result of the depth psychologist’s overcoming his crisis was the discovery of the Anima. As I show in the above text, we can translate this term as ‘symbolic thinking.’ Thus Jung’s progress consisted of the transition from his scientific and medical (and thus concretizing thinking) to symbolic thinking. He calls this process the integration of the Anima. Roth, Return of the World Soul I, p. 14

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 am

On p.116 of The Return of the World Soul Part I, Remo writes:
Quote:
I define:

Anima=psyche

And

anima mundi= Psyche

We will use Psyche with capital P for the world soul. Since Psyche is a metaphysical term, I will later replace it by the observable bipolarity of the spirit psyche and the matter-psyche. This way I emphasize that Psyche can be observed on the one hand as spirit-psyche, i.e. physical energy or objective psychic energy, on the other hand as matter-psyche, parapsychological, i.e. magical energy.

And
Quote:
277 In a neutral language I call this aspect of Jung’s collective unconscious the feminine spirit-psyche. It is personified as the Anima term and corresponds to symbolic thinking. As I show in the digital publication The Holy Wedding, http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/hknw/holy ... ntents.htm, Jung defines the Anima in this way in his work Psychologische Typen in 1921 (Psychological Types; CW6).
(I corrected the link to Remo's new web site, Roger)

I can't find where but, if I understand correctly, Remo said that feeling types (close to Eros Consciousness) would experience Anima as if it were part of their ego or something like this. I guess that they have more natural access to ‘symbolic thinking’?

Peace,

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 am

Post Spirit-psyche & Matter-psyche
Hi Sang,

Thanks for the additional quotes.

Rosarium Picture #9 contains a pair of blackbirds. A bird is of course connected to air and thus spirit (read psyche) and are considered to be “divine (psychic) messengers”. The one standing on the ground seems to be feeding the one emerging from out of the earth. Jung refers to the one in the ground as “unfledged”. Since it is emerging from the earth it seems this would mean it is connected with the feminine principle or matter and is probably a female blackbird. The one feeding the female is probably a male (read spirit) blackbird since in the stages of the opus the unio mentalis proceeds the unio corporalis. The male blackbird would correspond to “spirit-psyche”. The emerging female blackbird would correspond to “matter-psyche”. The unification of the soul with the body of the dead hermaphrodite in the grave is shown in the following image. The male bird would be symbolic for Remo’s “Logos Self” while the female bird would be symbolic for Remo’s “Eros Self”.
Attachment:
Rosarium.9.jpg
Rosarium.9.jpg [ 37.6 KiB | Viewed 3040 times ]

Picture 9. Reunion of Soul and Body
Here is the soul descending from on high /
To quick the corpse we strove to purify.
Quote:
Jung suggests that the two birds represent a fledged one and an unfledged one. Edinger, The Mystery of THE CONIUNCTIO, p. 88

In Rosarium Picture #10 we see the united resurrected body of the hermaphrodite with a single blackbird. This apparently is the fully fledged (developed) female blackbird seen in #9 since it stands on the ground by the female side of the hermaphrodite.
Attachment:
Rosariuim.10.jpg
Rosariuim.10.jpg [ 37.94 KiB | Viewed 3040 times ]

Resurrection of the United Eternal Body
Here is born the Empress of all honour
The philosophers name her their daughter
She multiplies, bears children ever again
They are incorruptibly pure and without stain.
Like this these pictures show the process of development of the opus. The Logo Self with Jung’s “active imagination” and the Eros Self with Remo’s “passive imagination” come together as a union of spirit-psyche with matter-psyche for a union of the opposites.

Gregory

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Post Popcorn Time
Fox wrote:
Yesterday, I started reading Volume 4 :
Attachment:
Pop Corn Time.JPG
Pop Corn Time.JPG [ 55.68 KiB | Viewed 3027 times ]

In the USA when attending a movie it is often accompanied by eating popcorn – something I refer to as “popcorn time”. Psychologically this would correspond to observing the “inner movie” in a state of the Eros ego. This would involve the Night Sea Journey and the descent as the “hunt for Moby-Dick” in the “Olympic…” sailing ship image you posted seems to suggest.
Attachment:
Popcorn Ship.JPG
Popcorn Ship.JPG [ 58.02 KiB | Viewed 3027 times ]

Attachment:
Whale Moby Dick Descent.jpg
Whale Moby Dick Descent.jpg [ 89.06 KiB | Viewed 3027 times ]

Quote:
The Whiteness of the Whale
Whiteness is described (in Melville’s Moby Dick) as symbolizing the impersonal, infinite, eternal undefined vastness that lies behind the personal, particular, concrete, and ordinary phenomena of everyday life. It is the original undifferentiated whole before it has been refracted – dismembered as it were – into its particular component parts. It is the infinite and impersonal that has never been subjected to the personalizing process, that is, the process which incarnates the eternal forms in personal, particular manifestations and images. If the (white) spirit remains completely disembodied with no personal, temporal, material expression or imagery, it becomes a blinding horror, wholly transcendent, that provides no personal, particular, immanent aspect by which to relate to it.

When an archetype has not been adequately personalized or mediated in one’s outer life experience, this defect can sometimes be remedied by a process of inner mediation through the imagination. The refraction process which breaks up infinite whiteness into particular manifestations (GJS: colors) to which the ego is capable of relating can be promoted by the image-making powers of the imagination. Melville’s Moby-Dick, An American Nekyia, Edinger, pp. 81, 84.

Quote:
He who shall raise up his soul, shall see its colours. MLvF, Aurora Consurgens, p. 14.

Gregory

Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Post Another boat
Thanks Gregory and Sang

It's been a long time since I had not gone to visit the blog of Rick Veitch and I came across an article where there is a drawing of one of his dreams.
I do not know if this is interesting but this story of "3D process" intrigues me

http://www.rickveitch.com/2012/08/13/re ... oe-kubert/

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Post Well and boat - Musaeum Hermeticum

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Post Colored Musaeum Hermeticum
Attachment:
Musaeum_hermeticum_web.jpg
Musaeum_hermeticum_web.jpg [ 255.01 KiB | Viewed 2993 times ]

Rosicrucian Digest

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Post Re:
Yes, Gregory, that is better in color and thanks for the Rosicrucian Digest that speaks about it ( page 54 )

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks for this - the four corners, earth, water, air and fire, like other quaternities. The Cresche scene can be seen as the three at top figures - feminine on left - Mary (<) masculine on right, Joseph (>) the child - sexless and deathless - the Christ (0) in the center.

The well brings to mind a series of dreams I had 20 years ago now which became a transfiguation in my life. I was going through a woods with a group of Native Americans as my guides and protectors. Then we came to a stone circle which opened into the earth like a well. The Indians backed away. I asked them to come back but they refused. Then a stick man climbed out of the well; a configuation I imagined of the green man. The dreams went on for two years and still resonate in my life with meaning and coincidence. Actually, sculpted a statue of stick man here in this picture. Stuck the snake on arbitrarily when my daughter was born. These dreams began around the time of my mother's death and continued until my daughter was born two years later. Was like I travelled to the land of the dead with her and came back with my daughter. This picture was taken 16 years ago.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: stickman
Bernie, I saw an ad for a car on TV tonight and it made me think about your post :

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

On the image with the well, before yesterday I "discovered" that it was Patrick Booker avatar :)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

That's very interesting. Possibly the unconscious is rising in France. Reminds also of the "deer god" in Princess Minonoki:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post frog - coffee
At this time, an artist exhibited his paintings in the main commercial center of Lyon. And he is also about to create one. (The waterfall with 3d effect)
The main theme of his works is that "there is something underneath"

Gregory Sova wrote:
Concerning the synchronicity of your “Le Panda” coffee shop encounter it reminded me of my first analyst that was fond of saying “wake up and smell the coffee” – in other words “become more conscious” by integrating the opposites. People drink coffee to help them wake up. It’s a “transforming” substance.

I take photos today:
Attachment:
art 4.JPG
art 4.JPG [ 24.98 KiB | Viewed 2943 times ]

the waterfall with 3d effect :
Attachment:
art 5.JPG
art 5.JPG [ 24.26 KiB | Viewed 2943 times ]

Attachment:
art 3.JPG
art 3.JPG [ 24.78 KiB | Viewed 2943 times ]

shark:
Attachment:
art 7.JPG
art 7.JPG [ 28.19 KiB | Viewed 2943 times ]

there are other very interesting paintings that I hope to photograph tomorrow (reflecting a church in what looks like a well)

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Post Unio Corporalis Pink Instant Decaf Coffee
Fox,

I see that in your post Frog – Coffee you amplify the coffee theme further with the following…

Fox wrote:
The main theme of his (sidewalk art) work is that "there is something underneath".
Attachment:
Coffee Frog.JPG
Coffee Frog.JPG [ 60.05 KiB | Viewed 2933 times ]

This Light from the Darkness “underneath” has been a recent theme in my material as well. Like this my first analysts' oft repeated refrain of “wake up and smell the coffee” has been regulated to the first stage of the coniunctio - the unio mentalis stage of the opus – because I now learn that the coffee images I have been seeing in my visions is for decaf coffee. Like this the World Soul would like to say “don’t wake up” when you smell the coffee – be drowsy, be half awake – on the borderline between sleep and wakefulness. Like this you enter the world of Eros Enlightenment a.k.a. Frog Enlightenmentdown below” where you will learn of Her purpose for your life and the world around you.

On a personal note I used to drink instant (freeze dried) decaf coffee – the Sanka brand – in my high school years. Recently I saw a vision of this jar of coffee and the freeze dried crystals were pink – highlighting like this that the union of Mr. Red with Mrs. White for the blended coniunctio brew was meant – an enhanced drug of choice and an “Elixir of LovE”. Further, I immediately had the impression “Love Potion Number Nine” – as if it was made by the Gypsy, Madame Rue.
Attachment:
Coffee Instant Decaf.jpg
Coffee Instant Decaf.jpg [ 22.32 KiB | Viewed 2933 times ]

Quote:
Decaffeinated coffee was developed in 1903 by a team of researchers led by Ludwig Roselius in Bremen, Germany. It was first sold in Germany and many other European countries in 1905–1906 under the name Kaffee HAG (short for Kaffee Handels-Aktien-Gesellschaft, or Coffee Trading Public Company). In France, the brand name became "Sanka", derived from the French words sans caffeine ("without caffeine").

Perhaps you are familiar with the following music video. In it you are to parse and perceive the “Love-sick” effect “for the feminine principle” that this kind of lovE potion has on the male "star" Her-man Munster (read: Humanity)…
Attachment:
Herman Munster.jpg
Herman Munster.jpg [ 35.05 KiB | Viewed 2933 times ]

Love Potion Number Nine – Video

Like this it seems “Help is on the way” in support of this further coniunctio experience.

Gregory

P.S. I am French – my ancestral lineage that eventually showed up in the US initially came from a soldier in the army protecting New France from native Indians in Montreal, Canada in 1669 – one Pierre Sauvé dit-LaPlante - a native of the village of Libourne archbishopric of Bordeaux who was born there in 1652.
Attachment:
Ville-Marie Montreal, Canada (Circa 1689).jpg
Ville-Marie Montreal, Canada (Circa 1689).jpg [ 103.62 KiB | Viewed 2933 times ]

Ville-Marie Montreal, Canada (Circa 1689)
Further, in my youth I heard many jokes about the French where I grew up – referring to them as “frogs” for some reason. I see on the Internet that there is a lot of discussion on why this is so, for example…

Quote:
I'm no expert on the etymology of ethnic slurs, but I thought the derisory name "frogs" referred to the French accent. That is, a Frenchman sounds like a fellow with a cold, the proverbial "frog in his throat," when speaking.

Maybe this is why my material resonates so well with yours. It's a frog-frog connection of "like souls" supporting reciprocal individuation.

Quote:
The Ideal Psychological Group
Bonds with other people are produced by the Self and these relations are very exactly regulated as to distance and closeness. One might describe this as the social function of the Self. Each person gathers around him his own “soul family,” a group of people not created by accident or by mere egoistic motivation but rather through a deeper, more essential spiritual interest or concern: reciprocal individuation. Whereas relations based merely on projection are characterized by fascination and magical dependence, this kind of relationship, by way of the Self, has something strictly objective, strangely transpersonal about it. It gives rise to a feeling of immediate, timeless “being together.” The usual bond of feeling, says Jung elsewhere, always contains projections that have to be withdrawn if one is to attain to oneself and to objectivity.

Quote:
Objective cognition lies hidden behind the attraction of the emotional relationship; it seems to be the central secret. Memories, p. 297.

In this world created by the Self we meet all those many to whom we belong, whose hearts we touch; here “there is no distance, but immediate presence.” Von Franz, Projection and Re-Collection, p. 177.

Here is a site called "Queen of the Night" where a young woman shares her struggles to withdraw her projection onto a man and forge an inner relationship with the Eros Self. Be sure to check out her latest 2012 postings.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next