UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:51 am

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 CROP CIRCLES 2009 

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Post 7777
Jan,

I notice that your post The Day the Earth Stood Still was numbered 7777 – for me it is the number shouted at one in the Book of Revelation – it is the number of the Apocalypse =’s revelation. Earth for me is symbolic for the human ego. Thus “playing possum” returns. Further when the stock market fell suddenly by 777.7 points on 29 Sept. 2008 I found it an omen for our world as shared in Apocalyptic # 7 Synchronicity for Dow Jones and with amplification in Number 7 In The Book of Revelation.

Quote:
Indeed, one could say that the whole Book of Revelation is a bombardment with the archetype of “Seven” – going on and on, endlessly (Such as the 7 plagues, the 7 trumpets, the 7 churches, etc). It deserves our considered attention.

…”seven” refers to a process of a (Eros) Self-based dynamic sequence, leading to an experience of the (Eros) Self from the standpoint of the (Eros) Self. As I have indicated earlier, the basic theme of the apocalyptic process is the coming of the (Eros) Self into conscious realization, which characteristically brings with it a good bit of anxiety. We can understand the dream that says anxiously that the “seventh” is on its way, if we realize that the number “seven” is the process whereby the (Eros) Self comes into realization through its own terms. Archetype of the Apocalypse, Edinger, pp. 55-58.

Interesting times.

Gregory

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Post Re: Temple not made by human hands -- Update
Suzanne wrote:
murraycreek wrote:
Quote:
Margaret Barker, a Methodist preacher, studied theology at the University of Cambridge, after which she has devoted her life to research in ancient Christianity. She has developed an approach to Biblical studies known as Temple Theology. She was president of the Society for Old Testament Study in 1998[1], and in July 2008 she was awarded a DD by the Archbishop of Canterbury[2].

Anyway, her main field of interest is the symbolism of Solomon's temple and she claims we have only begun to understand the significance of the discovery of the Qumran scrolls, and which finding I would note coincided with the 1945 atomic explosions which at the time I recall being discussed as a watershed by which time would ever after be divided. The image of the ominous mushroom cloud was forever burned into the collective consciousness, similar in more recent memory to the explosive 2001 image of the Twin Towers.

Peace,

Ann

Hi Ann, You and I were mentioning Bill Moyers in some of our recent E-mail. That got me to thinking about Grace Halsell who worked in the LBJ White House at the same time as Moyers did in the 1960s. They both departed due to differences with LBJ over the conduct of the Vietnam War. I met Grace Halsell and used to talk with her by phone about the Middle East situation and the likelihood of an eventual disasterous confrontation over what is called "the Temple Mount" area in Jerusalem that could lead to World War III. I'll have to take a look at what Margaret Baker has to say about this. The literalist fanatics are at it again, and another dangerous provocation is planned for next Thursday. I really do not know much about the symbolic nature of any Temple theology, possibly because I do not particularly care to dwell at all on any emphasis other than what Jesus reportedly said over two thousand years ago that a physical location was not important, such as in the Gospel of John 4: 19-26.

19The woman said to him, “Sir, I see that you are a prophet! 20Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain. But you Jews say that the place where people should worship is in Jerusalem.”

21Jesus said to her, “Believe me, dear lady, the hour is coming when you Samaritans will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You don't know what you're worshiping. We Jews know what we're worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews. 23Yet the time is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit[i] and truth. Indeed, the Father is looking for people like that to worship him. 24God is spirit,[j] and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”23

25The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming, who is being called ‘Christ’. When that person comes, he will explain everything.”

26Jesus said to her, “I am he, the one who is speaking to you.”

----------------------------------------

"You are the temple of the living God." (2 Cor 6:16).

Suzanne

Hi to Ann and all others interested in this topic. As said above in my post of last week, today Thursday of this week was supposed to be another dangerous confrontation period on the Temple Mount area which is also the site of an important Muslim mosque and the historical Muslim Dome of the Rock. The trouble started today on cue, and although the lead sentence makes it sound like Arabs were to blame, let's more accurately spread the blame around among all the clingers to these ancient tribal religious notions that may at any moment in time blow up the entire world over this small piece of real estate in Jerusalem.

Jul 30, 2009 23:09 | Updated Jul 31, 2009 0:32
Fearing violence, police close Temple Mount on Tisha Be'Av
By CARRIE SHEFFIELD

Following the arrest of three Arab men at an entrance to the Temple Mount in east Jerusalem, police shut down access for Jews and non-Jews alike on Thursday, a move that was particularly frustrating for Jews who had come to commemorate Tisha Be'Av.

The arrests Thursday afternoon came just after the gate to the Temple Mount had been opened at 1:30 p.m., when long lines of Jews, Muslims, Christians and Druse had gathered in the blazing heat to trek to the holy site.

Jerusalem Police spokesman Shmuel Ben-Ruby said the arrests were made after people began shouting and pushing at the gate. An investigation is under way to determine whether the agitation was related to Tisha Be'Av observances.

Tisha Be'Av is the day set aside for mourning the destruction of both temples and remembering Jewish persecution throughout history.

Visitors can typically climb a long, wood-covered ramp to the top of the Temple Mount most afternoons, Sunday through Thursday. Ben-Ruby said police had closed access to the area Thursday because they feared an outbreak of further violence.

For a group of 40 or so protesters who had gathered at the Western Wall to urge the government to wrest the Temple Mount from Muslim control, the closure added insult to what they saw as the original injury in 1967, when Israel relinquished administration of the area after the Six-Day War.

"So many Jews are standing and want to go up; this is the weakness of our leadership," said Gershon Salomon, leader of the Temple Mount Faithful protesters, some of whom wore torn sackcloth as a sign of mourning. "It is a shame on Tisha Be'Av to close the gates of the Temple Mount before Jews, to allow it to be open for Muslims, Arabs and the enemies, the foreigners who control the Temple Mount as a foreign occupation."

Salomon, who spoke as the Islamic call to prayer echoed behind him, said his group planned to file a petition with the Supreme Court condemning Muslim control of the site.

The protesters were challenged by a young haredi man, who said the Torah forbade Jews to go up to the Temple Mount because of its holiness. A Chief Rabbinate notice posted at the gate entrance warns patrons they would violate Torah Law by entering the Temple Mount area.

For Shifra Hoffman, executive director of the organization Shuva ("return" in Hebrew), the Temple Mount is crucial to fulfilling Biblical prophesies.

"There is a destiny here," Hoffman said. "God has ordained that the Jews come home to our land and build the Temple Mount. And the longer we delay it, the worse it will get because we'll receive the punishment."

Hoffman passed out fliers condemning what she claimed was an impending holocaust in the US triggered by the current economic crisis. She urged American Jews to make aliya and help rebuild the Temple.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull

So much for the bad news. Here is the good news. In doing a Google search of news about what was happening at the Temple Mount today, I came across this wonderful article by a man who says he has studied Kabbalah for 25 years. May this type of blessed spiritual "vision" help to prevent human annihilation from the old literal myths.

Vision of the temple just before the 9th of Av - a must see
July 29, 11:22 AM
by Mark Siet

The temple is immediately accessible to everyone throughout the world. It requires no construction either.

What has been conceived of has simply come to be. This happens in a way so extraordinarily surprising to all that it just made sense to continue as though the temple has been there all along.

It seems it is our perception that was lacking; but no longer.

The location of the temple is exactly where you would think on the Temple Mount and yet because there is a shift in consciousness so too is the location shifted so that instead of being rooted in earth now it is rooted in heaven.

Call it an ever so slight shift of one dimension for another so that our consciousness now has 24/7 access to the temple in whatever capacity suits the supplicant. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are. The slightest movement of thought towards the temple and it becomes where you are situated.

The priests are always in attendance. Both Levites and Kohanim serve their duties but they are also shifted slightly by this change of dimensions.

Animal sacrifices are of course no longer necessary as the level of consciousness has been raised so that whenever an untoward thought occurs it is simply a matter of letting it go where it is immediately transformed into the energy of praise.

This is where the Levites and their music come into play being readily available to assist in every transformation. The Kohanim are engaged in their prayers continuously. They are lifting up through their meditations the praises offered by the Leviim forming a connecting series of links above.

Food is no longer required at least in the sense that we had been used to. Everything we need to maintain the forms required by our consciousness takes place within the vast realm of being all now share. There is no taking from one to give to another just as there is no want for anything we may need.

When we consider the temple we see with one voice and hear the radiance of Hashem through the intermediary angels and also directly within as the still small voice.

What is it like to be here and experience these wondrous things? Think about your perception of the world around you and how it changes with your emotions, thoughts, and experiences and then place all these factors together into a singular perfection of perception.

You see exactly what you have envisioned. The world builds itself around you then from moment to moment each spark of consciousness sees their perfection revealed through Hashem.

Now as this is taking place another simultaneous vision occurs. It is Mashiach. It is the vision of the perfection of man within each of us. As we are walking now Mashiach walks beside each of us as a friend, a teacher, a father and a son, a daughter, a mother. As we turn Mashiach turns and once we get used to this kind of constant love we turn once more and Mashiach now walks each step inside of us.

Everyone we meet has this same experience so that whoever we happen to look at we see own reflection. There is rejoicing as the soul of man separated long ago into myriads of sparks now fuses together. The recognition of this unity repairs all misunderstanding bar none.

When this happens every experience no matter where or when it has taken place is ours to review and indeed live through simply by stepping this way or that with Mashiach always by our side.

Keep in mind that time no longer flows in a linear progression. Where you find yourself now is merely a result of the agreements you’ve made within as to what you will permit yourself to see and become a part of.

This vision of the temple occurs now and flows into being now. Why is this so? It is because regardless of the destruction of both temples on the 9th of Av it remains intact in its perfection. In fact in this idealized state of being it has formed itself into a hierarchy of perception. This hierarchy of perception gives a hint as to how the perfection of consciousness continues.

Perhaps in the next moment it will all change into something more glorious. One thing is always true. It always gets better. So don’t be surprised if as you turn the corner in this next moment you find yourself there; I mean really there. Now wouldn’t that be something.

MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES BY MARK SIET -- including one on Transformation in the right column menu -- http://www.examiner.com/x-2811-LA-Kabba ... a-must-see

Suzanne

Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 am
Profile Personal album

Post Jahweh, Nukes, UFOs, Cattle Mutilations
Myths, Mutes & More
Dennis Stillings
Anomalist #2, Spring 1995

footnotes in parenthesis

In the mid-1980s, I was industriously studying the symbolism behind nuclear weapons and, as part of those studies, I took several opportunities to visit such places as Three Mile Island, Lawrence-Livermore laboratories, and Los Alamos. After attending a conference in Santa Fe, I took the short detour to Los Alamos on my way back to Minneapolis. I wanted to get the flavor of the place.

I arrived in Los Alamos early in the morning. The sun was coming up, giving an orange glow to the high desert mountains. The ground fog was still quite heavy. My impression of all this at the time was that it was a biblical landscape. Los Alamos lies high up on a mesa that I was told has a significant religious history among the Indians. My tour of the town was brief. Nothing was open. On the way down the mountain, I went around one sweeping curve that gave a panoramic view of northeastern New Mexico and (at least in my imagination) southwestern Colorado. It struck me that I was viewing that region which had produced, perhaps, the majority of cattle mutilation reports.

The stories about anomalous cattle mutilations reached a peak during the middle and late 1970s, but seem to be making something of a comeback recently. The "classic" anomalous mutilations usually involve cattle, although there are reports of mutilated horses, pets, and even humans. These mutilations involve removal of various body parts, usually the genitals or anus -- which is "cored out." Ears, eyelids, and other regions of tissue have been removed with what is often reported to be "surgical precision."

Skin patches may be removed in geometrical shapes. Claims are made that the animals were completely drained of blood. Bones and horns have been broken as though the animal had been dropped from a height. There have been a number of studies of the phenomenon (which still continues sporadically), perhaps the most comprehensive and skeptical of which is Mute Evidence by Kagan and Summers (1). There was once even a small periodical devoted to the subject of animal mutilations, called (interestingly enough) Stigmata. (2)

In any case, as I stood on that mountain looking down at New Mexico, a fantasy arose spontaneously in my mind. It came to me that I had just left an area high on a mountain where a group of "high priests" (of science), almost all of Jewish extraction (including J. Robert Oppenheimer, Leo Szilard, Jeremy Bernstein, Erich von Neumann, and many others), had invoked the presence of Jahweh as the cloud and pillar of fire of the Old Testament. If you think that this is far-fetched, note that there is a passage in a history of the development of the Manhattan Project where the author says -- straight-faced and with no reference to the Old Testament sources -- that "Army serachlights were laid on to follow by simple triangulation the ball of fire by night and the mushroom cloud by day." (3)

Now, if Oppenheimer was Moses on the mountain, the Golden Calf would be in the valley. When Moses came down from the mountain after his momentous visit with Jahweh, he ordered the idolatrous Golden Calf torn into pieces. Here the cattle mutilations enter into the myth. The focus of cattle mutilations around Los Alamos already has been noted by those who study these phenomena. They have also noticed the frequency of mysterious mutilations near nuclear sites in other parts of the country (4).

This widespread connection of the "mutes" with nuclear installations constitutes a metastasis of the phenomenon (or at least the reports of the phenomenon) that maintains the symbolic link between nuclear weapons, Jahweh, and the mutilations. Let me note at this juncture that it makes no difference to my argument whether these assertions about nuclear installations and the reports of mutilations are true or not in the ordinary sense. What is of interest is the psychic fact that such assertions are made.

There are very few events of historical significance that do not eventually become elaborated by folklore and myth. In the realm of folklore and myth -- that is to say, in the realm of psychic reality -- it makes little difference whether or not an historical event "really" happened as reported. To the extent that the event has an unknown or unexplained component, a psychological vacuum is created which is readily filled by the mythic imaginings of the human psyche. This mythogenesis is not confined to such elusive exotica as Bigfoot or flying saucers;(5) it can just as well accompany completely "ordinary" events of the day.

The SDI ("Star Wars" -- "Strategic Defense Initiative") projects of the Reagan years, for example, were exactly analagous to the ancient notion of a War In Heaven at the end of time. The development of nuclear weapons, which, in their overwhelming fearfulness, and their relentless and all-pervasive influence on our economics, our politics, and our religious and philosophical thinking, can be -- and has often been -- compared to a return of the god Jahweh, a god who also appeared as a cloud and a pillar of fire. Scientific theorizing is itself not free of mythological projections. Speculations upon the "ghost planet" Nemesis (6) and "dark matter" (7) provide some of the best examples of this.

Let me pause here to tell you what is meant by mythopoeia or mythopoesis. It means simply "mythmaking." But it must be kept in mind that a myth can operate in the collective consciousness without one's being aware of the dynamic mythological configuration that has taken partial possession of one's thinking and perception. This has been amply demonstrated by the findings of depth psychology and other disciplines. It occasionally happens that one or more individuals in the population can formulate a more or less complete mythology based on the real or imagined facts surrounding the anomaly.

The fantasy that arose spontaneously in my mind as I stood on that mountain overlooking New Mexico in the mid-1980s is an instance of my own spontaneous creation of a myth. What I am going to discuss here is what that might imply with regard to the high energic value investing these reports, which are modern pieces of folklore. The stories about anomalous cattle mutilations are one example. However, I believe that what I have to say is relevant to other types of anomalies as well.

Let me emphasize that my Old Testament-based fantasies were not constructions of my conscious mind. They simply came to me, like movies of the mind. I thought it all very funny and decided to write it up as one of the little joking articles I often wrote for Artifex (8). But the "joke" turned somewhat more serious shortly after my return to Minneapolis.

While browsing through the shelves in a local bookstore, I came upon an issue of the Jungian journal Spring that I did not have. I turned a couple of pages and came upon an article by the well-known German scholar and theologian Wolfgang Giegerich entitled, "The Nuclear Bomb and the Fate of God: On the First Nuclear Fission." (9) In this remarkable paper, Giegerich traces the development of nuclear weaponry and its attendant imagery and symbols from the story of Moses and the Golden Calf. I do not have time to reproduce his argument here, but I can assure you it is a substantial one, and well-documented in the best European scholarly tradition. I was quite shocked to find this, as it echoed my bizarre fantasies.

To add a minor note, however, I remained somewhat unsatisfied with the comparison between Moses and the Golden Calf, the development of the bomb, and the cattle mutilations, because the Golden Calf had been made out of the jewelry of the Israelites. Where was the "jewelry" in this parallel? Three days later, my answer came in the form of a short article in the Wall Street Journal. (10) The article was about a peculiar individual who made jewelry out of animal parts. I then remembered the simple fact that we often associate jewelry with parts of the body: ruby lips, emerald eyes, the "family jewels," pearly teeth, skin like alabaster or like ivory, shell-like ears, golden hair, etc. I then thought about the mythology of the American West in general, much of which is tied up with Old Testament imagery, especially by way of Mormonism.

That an Old Testament myth might be operating behind the scenes to organize and energize the mass-hysteria over cattle mutilations began to seem possible, especially since this mythologem had sprung-up spontaneously in my own mind and had formed the theme of this scholarly essay by a German theologian. Another theologian, the ex-Jesuit Salvador Freixedo, connects UFOs and the cattle mutilations directly with Jahweh, thereby generating a myth of his own. According to Freixedo, Jahweh, no longer able to make people sacrifice animals to him, appears in the form of UFO manifestations in order to mutilate animals and obtain the blood and entrails for himself. (11)

These unconscious factors that organize perceptions around typical themes were termed "archetypes" by C. G. Jung and, as some of you know, Jung's theories about synchronicity are based on the conception of the archetype. This opens the possibility, at least according to Jungian thinking, that the constellation of a powerful, emotion-laden myth might itself generate paranormal events, i.e., real psychokinetic cattle mutilations. I just mention this in passing, since I am concerned here with psychodynamic processes associated with anomalies reports -- not with whether or not they are, in fact, paranormal in nature.

Later, I extended my researches into American Indian folklore about the Trickster. Trickster is an essentially formless entity -- usually called Coyote, or Raven, or Hare, that plays all sorts of tricks on other animals and human beings. There are hundreds of Indian stories about the adventures and misadventures of Trickster. This figure is also nearly universal. One variety of Trickster is the viscera-sucker of the Phillipines. (12) This particularly disgusting creature flies about at night, extracting the organs, body fluids, and fetuses of its victims by means of its long, thin, razor-sharp tongue. (Fetus extraction has also been reported in cases of cattle mutilation). In the Trickster lore of the North American Indian, Trickster is almost continually involved in animal and human mutilations -- decapitating, skinning, and eviscerating his victims. Remarkably enough, Trickster is even described as coring-out the anus of animals, (13) a staple feature of the reports of cattle mutilations.

In psychological terms, the Trickster is related by Jung to the unformed, preadolescent ego, which occasionally constellates the Trickster archetype to such an extent that poltergeist phenomena occur. (14) Trickster thus manifests in at least two aspects of interest to us here: (a) He appears to be a sort of folk personification of normal, natural events that might lead to erroneous reports of anomalous animal mutilations. (He is, after all, called Raven and Coyote, the animals that would eat at the carcasses of animals that died of natural causes). (b) He is a supernatural, "formless" entity that personifies certain reported phenomena of psychokinesis. Unfortunately, the cattle mutilation phenomenon -- like that of the UFO -- has not yet learned how to conform to our particular categories of thinking. We are entrenched in thinking "either/or," not "both/and."

Whatever the true meaning of the mutilations might be, it appears to me that certain prevalent notions deriving from both the Judeo-Christian and North American Indian traditions may well be operating on an unconscious level to organize our perceptions and ideas along certain lines consistent with the myth. The energetic quality associated with these anomalies emerges out of a subterranean interplay of archetypal imagery. This interplay gives rise to a whole fabric of connections with ideas of "messages from the beyond" (15) and other apparently unrelated phenomena such as UFOs.

It is my feeling that a thorough study of such things as the Bigfoot legends and the "abductee" cases from the standpoint of myth, folklore, and current sociological and religious issues may reveal the underlying structure of these webs of relationships that touch and affect the real living psychology of the times. When these contexts begin to be established, we may find it somewhat easier to address the question of what sorts of reality we are dealing with and what methods are appropriate for their study. On a personal level, it is of the highest importance for the development of individual consciousness to be aware of how, and to what degree, unconscious determinants -- such as the images discussed here -- organize our perceptions and thinking about these events.

Footnotes

(1) Daniel Kagan and Ian Summers, Mute Evidence, New York, Bantam, 1984, pp. 312, 403.

(2) Stigmata: The Project Stigma Report on the Continuing Investigation into the Occurrence of Animal Mutilations. (Available from Tom Adams, ed., Project Stigma, P.O. Box 1094, Paris, TX 75460).

(3) Leona Marshall Libby, The Uranium People, New York, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1979, p. 220. Compare with Exodus 13:21: "And all the time the Lord went before them, by day a pillar of cloud to guide them on their journey, by night a pillar of fire to give them light, so they could travel night and day."

(4) Dave Perkins, Altered Steaks: A Colloquium on the Cattle Mutilation Question, Santa Barbara, Calif., am here books, 1982, p. 17.

(5) There is also a very odd relationship between helicopters and UFOs and connections can be easily made between helicopter "folklore" and the Trickster stories of certain North American Indian tribes. There are also some mythic and folkloric linkages between cattle mutilations, UFOs, and phantom helicopters. See esp., Tom Adams, The Choppers ... and the Choppers: Mystery Helicopters and Cattle Mutilations, Paris, TX, Project Stigma, 1980.

(6) A summary of evidence, theories, and speculations is to be found in David M. Raup, The Nemesis Affair: A Story of Dinosaurs and the Ways of Science, New York, W. W. Norton, 1986.

(7) Dennis Stillings, "Images of High Numinosity in Current Popular Culture," Artifex 6, (April 1987), esp. "Addendum: The Mythology of Dark Matter."

(8) Artifex, now discontinued, was a publication of Archaeus Project, P. O. Box 7079, Kamuela, HI 96743.

(9) Spring: An Annual of Archetypal Psychology and Jungian Thought (1985): 1-27.

(10) Wall Street Journal, March 29, 1986. "Give Her Roses, but Remember That Only a Fish Head Is Forever." Jung, in the Visions Seminars, Zurich, Spring Publications, 1976, p. 87, analyzes a dream in which the entrails are torn out of a sheep by Indians. The intestines are then draped around their necks where they change into "great red jewels."

(11) For a brief summary of Salvador Freixedo's ideas, see Crux 1, Summer 1985. Available from Tom Adams.

(12) Maximo D. Ramos, Creatures of Phillipine Lower Mythology, Manila, University of the Phillipines Press, 1971.

(13) Paul Radin, The Trickster: A Study In American Indian Mythology, New York, Bell Publishing Co., 1956, p. 36.

(14) Radin, Trickster, p. 195.

(15) The "message" aspect of the cattle mutilation myth is put forward in different forms by Leo Sprinkle and Thomas E. Bearden. The former sees the mutilations as a coded message from extraterrestrials (Kagan and Summers, Mute Evidence, pp. 312, 403), while Bearden (in Excalibur Briefing, San Francisco, Strawberry Hill Press, 1980, p. 97) sees the phenomenon as arising from exteriorized psychokinetic manifestations of the collective unconscious, the symbolism of which, in Bearden's view, refers to the threat of a nuclear attack on the heartland of the United States.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:23 am

Post Re: 7777 -- New crop circle of multiple sevens
Gregory Sova wrote:
Jan,

I notice that your post The Day the Earth Stood Still was numbered 7777 – for me it is the number shouted at one in the Book of Revelation – it is the number of the Apocalypse =’s revelation. Earth for me is symbolic for the human ego. Thus “playing possum” returns. Further when the stock market fell suddenly by 777.7 points on 29 Sept. 2008 I found it an omen for our world as shared in Apocalyptic # 7 Synchronicity for Dow Jones and with amplification in Number 7 In The Book of Revelation.

Quote:
Indeed, one could say that the whole Book of Revelation is a bombardment with the archetype of “Seven” – going on and on, endlessly (Such as the 7 plagues, the 7 trumpets, the 7 churches, etc). It deserves our considered attention.

…”seven” refers to a process of a (Eros) Self-based dynamic sequence, leading to an experience of the (Eros) Self from the standpoint of the (Eros) Self. As I have indicated earlier, the basic theme of the apocalyptic process is the coming of the (Eros) Self into conscious realization, which characteristically brings with it a good bit of anxiety. We can understand the dream that says anxiously that the “seventh” is on its way, if we realize that the number “seven” is the process whereby the (Eros) Self comes into realization through its own terms. Archetype of the Apocalypse, Edinger, pp. 55-58.

Interesting times.

Gregory

Hello Gregory, Well, I was looking up some things tonight about the 1951 movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" that I would have seen in our local theater when I was under 10 years old. Considering that my family lived in Arlington, Virginia at the time -- only a few miles from where the UFO in the film lands in Washington, DC -- made it a lot more riveting to my little kid mind. I located several video clips on You Tube. What I found very interesting is that the demonstration of power by the space man first involved shutting down all electrical power worldwide except for hospitals and other total necessities. Some of what I was seeing triggered the recall of some dream-visions I had last year. They were puzzling to me at the time and still are, but the main theme was basically about missile launchings of nuclear weapons being prevented by a massive disabling of the computer systems used to control them. Here is a short trailer to the 1951 movie, complete with theramin music at the beginning around 50 seconds in.

A major point in the 1951 movie is that if even one nuclear bomb was launched (actually I need to amend this to say that any aggression against the flying saucer or space man also), the space robot was programmed to go into a total destruction mode that would incinerate Earth to prevent humans from taking their wars into space someday. This got me to thinking about one of (my very favorite actor) Lew Ayres' TV roles in his later years. He was on the TV series Wonder Woman in a guest star part of a physicist who claims to have created a Doom's Day weapon, and if even one nuclear device is detonated as a test, not even an actual attack, the Doom's Day device will be automatically activated by a super intelligent computer that also has the means of protecting itself from deactivation. The physicist was actually a pacifist (like Lew in real life), and his plan was a benign hoax designed to harmlessly scare the daylights out of all the world leaders to get them to do something about stopping nuclear tests and getting rid of nuclear weapons. I will not go into more of that scenario yet. OK, next I was thinking again about -- why did I have the dream-visions last year about some kind of more than human intervention that would be able to shut down all launching systems? That made me wind up after a Google search at a site called THE UFO CHRONICLES. I do not even know if this is a valid article as it seems to be unverifiable.

By Robert L. Hastings
(somebody Remo has mentioned before in connection
with incidents related to UFOs and nuclear power reactors)

© Copyright 2008

Of all the interviews I’ve conducted with former or retired ICBM launch officers over the past three decades, this was perhaps the most disturbing. According to the source, David H. Schuur, a UFO had apparently activated the launch sequence in most of his Minuteman missiles.

In August 2007, Schuur told me, “I saw your request for information in the [June 2007] Association of Air Force Missileers Newsletter. I was involved in a UFO incident at Minot AFB in the mid-1960s. I had read your earlier article [in the September 2002 AAFM Newsletter] but was hesitant to respond.” I asked Schuur why he had been hesitant. He replied, “Well, we were basically told, way back when, that it was classified information and, you know, it didn’t happen and don’t discuss it. I guess I was still operating on that idea when I saw your first article.”

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2008/07 ... gress.html
----------------------------------

This article above was about a UFO activating missiles to a launch stage, not shutting them down. It may not be a valid story -- which is not my immediate concern in regard to displaying this step by step pathway in synchronicity which leads to a confrontation with a brand new multiple sevens crop circle. Down farther on the web page, while reading the missile article, I noticed a link in the left menu:

Fri, Jul 31 2009 - 9:32 PM
Three new Crop Circles this farmer doesnt like them
Edited 9:09 PM Aug. 1 to include this step I left out last time:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread487198/pg1

Next at the end of the web page above, there was this link, that I already gave before.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... y2009.html

Then I went from there to this location:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... e2009.html

And here we have our multiple sevens crop circle,
something I was not even intentionally looking for.

7777 -- if the large circle at the top is counted
twice with the six below it in the center row.

Suzanne

P. S. 9:25 PM Saturday - In looking over the Robert Hastings UFO article again this evening, I suddenly noticed that a man named Richard Hall has died, a major UFO researcher going back forty years or so. I had been wondering when I met him and his wife back then, but only recently did I come across an entry in a little green date by date diary that I did not seem to use for very long into the year of 1970. I found that I had talked with Mrs. Hall in the first week of January. The timing is very interesting to me now because it was perhaps 10 days later that I saw my scientist old friend/love at the funeral of his best friend who I also knew by let's say "meaningful coincidence". I have suspected since last year that a much older man Richard Hall worked with closely in UFO research was also someone Lee would have known from a World War II related military connection. Perhaps they are currently having a reunion in the Beyond.

Fri, Jul 24 2009 - 6:40 PM

Richard H. Hall (1930-2009)

Richard Hall (see link) possessed a philosophy degree from Tulane university, so perhaps he would have been the first to understand my "logical" progression from reading books about UFOs in 1963 to becoming a member of a UFO organization in 1964.

He was the assistant director of that organization, NICAP (see link), and from the moment I discovered its existence in Washington, D.C. I was sending him letters incessantly. To both his credit and patience, he generally answered each and every one, no matter that I was a very curious and annoying teenager whose constant inquiries would surely have been dismissed by a lesser individual. Early on, Richard's careful approach, outlined in his books and during his editorship of NICAP's UFO Investigator, taught me the value of caution in endorsing or rejecting UFO cases.

http://robert-barrow.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -2009.html

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 am
Profile Personal album

Post 8/8 and 64
Where was it Bernie was talking about Aug 8 and 64?

This just came into my e-mail box re Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
It is from NuclearWeaponsFree <cbautista@nuclearweaponsfree.org>

I immediately thought of Bernie's 8/8 and 64 postings.

Quote:
On the 64th anniversary of the US atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, people all over the country will gather to remember the victims of these nuclear weapons attacks. Read on for information about events in your area, and an update on the Campaign for a Nuclear Weapons Free World's work to achieve a safer world, free of nuclear weapons.

See http://www.peace-action.org/nukes/campaigns/hndays

Ann

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 am

Post Re: 8/8 and 64 - 8s again in August like last year
murraycreek wrote:
Where was it Bernie was talking about Aug 8 and 64?

This just came into my e-mail box re Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
It is from NuclearWeaponsFree <cbautista@nuclearweaponsfree.org>

I immediately thought of Bernie's 8/8 and 64 postings.

Quote:
On the 64th anniversary of the US atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, people all over the country will gather to remember the victims of these nuclear weapons attacks. Read on for information about events in your area, and an update on the Campaign for a Nuclear Weapons Free World's work to achieve a safer world, free of nuclear weapons.

See http://www.peace-action.org/nukes/campaigns/hndays

Ann

Hi Ann, I had been thinking about 8/8/8 again since we are getting close to the first two parts of that date. I was checking back to see how we got started discussing it on the Crop Circles 2008 thread. You at one point were saying this to Kristin:

Quote:
Just now I came across this entry on realitysandwich.com, submitted by Psy Bates on Sat, 08/09/2008 - 16:34.

2012 the end of time as we know is special ... While we are so focussed on the details of the prophetic apocalypse we miss the point that this change is not happening all of a sudden ... it's happening here and now ! The process of ascension is clouded with the doomsday scare ! Fear ? You can choose love as that's all you need to ascend ! .... 080808 , The opening of the crystalline gateway of christ consciousness which brings in new evolving energy is one of the important cosmic gateway openings we shall see as we more foward in this linear time construct ! Yesterday, on the 080808 a beautiful crop circle formed with the figure 8 (Infinity) below Milk Hill, Wiltshire ! It's all connected and our consciousness is not separate from the cosmic consciousness ! We are One ! Love, Laughter & Light ... Mate Smile

I wanted to share these comments with you and ask if you know the 080808 circle she is referring to.

Then I started explaining how I had found the 8/8/8 picture, here repeated below,
on a web page where I had seen a new article just posted also in August 2008 about Lee.

Then I gave this picture of a tape machine, similar to the one he showed me in 1962,
on which he had created a mobius loop to make the tape go around the reels continuously.

Link to that complete post: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6761#6761

However, it is really much better to go all the way back up to the top of that third and last page in the 2008 crop circles thread. Many informative posts by Eduard, Remo, Kristin, Ryan, Betty, Michael, and look what Christopher was posting about with pictures:

Day The Earth Stood Still -- 1951 -- A recent topic again this July-August 2009!

LINK to all of page 3 of Crop Circles 2008: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6598#6598

Suzanne

P.S. To Jan, You posted just above here at 11:42 my time, and I posted this at 11:45 PM my time. Sevens and Eights -- let's see what other folks on the forum come up with about these numbers!

Another addition for Ann: This evening I was interested in finding out more about the speech Walter Russell gave to some US military personnel in 1951. Apparently a great deal of the material in it is similar to the Dawn of A New Day section in the Study Course. I thought maybe Lao's biography might give some more clues. I had stopped on p. 267 of that book until I would have some more days off soon. A couple of hours ago, I opened the book at random in the latter part I had not read yet. Oh well, here we go again, I wound up on p. 450 that tells about many Rosicrucians (similar in thinking to the One and Only) signing up for and completing the Russells' course. A couple of pages later, there is some interesting material related to nuclear issues and about how copies of Walter and Lao Russells' Atomic Suicide book were distributed to some government officials and scientists in Russia during the Gorbachev days. The Lao biography is so thick that I cannot get it onto the scanner properly, so this brief description will have to do.

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 am

Post latest crop circles
A friend forwarded me the Temporary Temples newsletter this morning. I found the following link contains the most recent circles with one July 24th #196 at the bottom of the page of images.

With love to all, Ann

http://temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/#

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Post black sun
Hello Jan,
The above as relevant to the twelve spoke sun wheel and 111 and 7777's is so symbolically deep and profound that in its power it makes me think of Jung's Answer to Job which I have not read for some years. And why Answer to Job comes up for me I cannot tell you. But I imagine that a study of the 09 crop circles as to their numerical components are revelatory and prophetic (collectively) in content and message. My head today is too much into the energy of the 8/8: re-creation, rebirth, resurrection. I will have to wait until this passes or others offer input before I dare to tread on this very sacred ground.
With love, Ann

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: black sun - and its transforming light
murraycreek wrote:
Hello Jan,
The above as relevant to the twelve spoke sun wheel and 111 and 7777's is so symbolically deep and profound that in its power it makes me think of Jung's Answer to Job which I have not read for some years. And why Answer to Job comes up for me I cannot tell you. But I imagine that a study of the 09 crop circles as to their numerical components are revelatory and prophetic (collectively) in content and message. My head today is too much into the energy of the 8/8: re-creation, rebirth, resurrection. I will have to wait until this passes or others offer input before I dare to tread on this very sacred ground.
With love, Ann

Ann, I will mention briefly that maybe a month ago or so, maybe a bit less, Lee and I were approaching (observing without fear) during an inward journey a black sun that was also a black hole, although I like Jan's little spelling mistake unless he did it intentionally or synchonistically, a black whole. I was looking through some of my old sent E-mails to see what I may have been writing in past months about what Lee has said about seeing and hearing in a different way as if in the dark or as if deaf in regard to the usual senses. Anyhow, I have been formulating some of this into collected images and text to go with them, but various things in my life or my computer going goofy have delayed my organizing it, which is fine because all the stuff that gets in the way is also part of the learning process. I was just looking several minutes ago again at my last post over on our Blog that has a quote from a lady Jungian analyst about her own alchemical experience with the seeming darkness turning into a beneficial outcome:
Quote:
Some of this material is downright frightening, but there is a distinct presence within and beside me that is not depressed or disturbed by the dream content. It is that part of me that I know as my Soul. And my awareness of its palpable presence is due to my not having shut down. This time, I put no blinders on so my vision is not limited. In times past, I closed down my ability to be with the material in the depressed state so completely that I couldn’t see anything other than the darkness itself, which I used as confirmation that I was valueless.

This time, I am sitting in the midst of bleak, dark, despairing emotions but not chasing them away or misinterpreting their presence as a commentary on my worthiness. My Soul is here - it’s always been here, but this time I’m welcoming and celebrating its connection with me in the dark. Its purpose is clearly not to “make nice” or pull me prematurely out of my wretched state, but to just be with me. This not only encourages me to keep on sitting with the material, but also serves as a model of trust and wisdom toward which I am growing. It presented itself to me in a dreamlike state this morning. I knew it was my Soul and it was moving toward me, emanating great light from its serene face, holding a small candle. It was clearly not there to ease what I was going through but rather to encourage me to continue and not give up..... by Nanci Shanderá, Ph.D.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7809#7809

Quote:
I struggle to remember my own history—that it was only in the acknowledgment and grieving of my darkest experience that the transforming light of the black sun could be found. This is not the solar light at the end of the tunnel or the night sea journey, the light into which we enthusiastically welcome our patients in a shared experience of joy in life. Rather, the light of the black sun is the mysterious light we find when we are accompanied into the darkest darkness, when we surrender to suffering without promise of relief, the light that the alchemists called the lumen naturae, which penetrates the solar plexus in a realization of the Self as an ineffable gnosis (Marlan, 2005)..... by Gareth Hill

http://www.junginstitute.org/pdf_files/ ... p11-16.pdf

Suzanne

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:49 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Post Are we holographic copies of Q-life clouds?
The “Spirit or Alien” Question

By Peter Fotis Kapnistos

At the dawn of our social development, humans believed that the sky or firmament was the abode of spirits. In most traditions, a spirit was a ghost or being without a material body. The sky as seen from Earth was called “the heavens” and was accepted in various doctrines as the dwelling place of God and angels –– as well as the blessed after death. Most religions looked upon the spirit as an intelligent life force or “soul.”

The introduction of modern science finally consigned ghosts and spirits to the fantasy zone of delusions and superstitions. In our day, eminent reasoned thinkers are in charge of our scientific and educational systems. But the swift growth of astrobiology in the past few years has presented an exceptional challenge. Several popular theories have been proposed about the possible basis of alien life. The latest phase in the critical analysis of extraterrestrial life now focuses on what physicist and astrobiologist Paul Davies recently described as “Q-life.”

“A century and a half after Charles Darwin published On The Origin of Species, the origin of life itself remains a stubborn mystery, and is deeply problematic. The simplest known living organism is already stupendously complex, and it is inconceivable that such an entity would arise spontaneously by chance self-assembly. Most researchers suppose that life began either with a set of self-replicating, digital-information-carrying molecules much simpler than DNA, or with a self-catalyzing chemical cycle that stored no precise genetic information but was capable of producing additional quantities of the same chemical mixture. Both these approaches focus on the reproduction of material substances, which is only natural because, after all, known life reproduces by copying genetic material. However, the key properties of life — replication with variation, and natural selection — do not logically require material structures themselves to be replicated. It is sufficient that information is replicated. This opens up the possibility that life may have started with some form of quantum replicator: Q-life, if you like.”

Q-life –– set apart as a “life form without material structure” –– ironically harks back to our ancient belief in spirits. According to Professor Davies, the benefit of simply copying information at the quantum level, instead of building rigid duplicate molecular structures, is speed: “Q-life can therefore evolve many orders of magnitude faster than chemical life,” Davies pointed out. The environment of theoretical Q-life is unclear, but the surfaces of interstellar grains or the interiors of comets could allow “low-temperature environments with rich physical and chemical potential.”

The possibility of a quantum replicator became evident in 2007, when an international panel from the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Max Planck Institute of Germany, and the University of Sydney found that under certain conditions galactic dust “comes alive” in outer space. The panel’s chief researcher, V.N. Tsytovich, announced that microscopic corkscrew shapes (helixes and double helixes) could form “spontaneously” in interstellar space. As they have memory and the power to reproduce, the helical strands show the necessary properties to meet the criteria for life. Since that affirmative disclosure, NASA scientists have given weight to a search for what they now call “weird life” –– organisms that lack DNA or other molecules found in life on Earth.

Quantum mechanics predicts that a proton can probably tunnel through the potential barrier separating quantum states of a DNA base pair, thus producing genetic mutations. “Mutations are the driver of evolution,” Davies wrote. “So in this limited sense, quantum mechanics is certainly a contributory factor to evolutionary change.” But how did Q-life evolve into familiar organic life? A possible scenario proposed by Davies is that common bio-molecules were derived by Q-life as a dynamic back-up information storage process.

“A good analogy is a computer. The processor is incredibly small and fast, but delicate: switch off the computer and the data are lost. Hence computers use hard disks to back up and store the digital information. Hard disks are relatively enormous and extremely slow, but they are robust and reliable, and they retain their information under a wide range of environmental insults. Organic life could have started as the slow-but-reliable ‘hard-disk’ of Q-life. Because of its greater versatility and toughness, it was eventually able to literally ‘take on a life of its own’, disconnect from its Q-life progenitor and spread to less-specialized and restrictive environments — such as Earth.” (Paul Davies, “The quantum life,” physicsworld.com -- July 1, 2009.)

Cambridge astronomers Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe first took up the question of quantum life in the 1970s, when they said that self-organizing plasma in interstellar space could have the form of a panspermia life cloud. In 2008, Arvydas Tamulis of Vilnius University described a comparable kind of Q-life progenitor as a molecular quantum computer able to absorb energy from stars, perform digital functions, and travel through interstellar space by means of radiation pressure. A quantum computer cloud in space would use photoactive molecules to convert light energy to floating point operations at extremely low temperatures.

Since a Q-life cloud meets the key criteria for life, but does not require any material substance, it bizarrely suits the limit for an intelligent spirit. The paradigm of a sentient computer cloud also helped to add some details to current reasoning that plasma has willpower –– and water has memory. Emergence theory describes the way complex systems and patterns crop up from simple interactions. For example, the self-organization of plasma (an ionized gas) leads to the formation of membranes, which eventually partition a cell’s genetic material.

Duke University engineer Adrian Bejan and Penn State biologist James Marden recently put forward the idea that “complexity is a function of flow.” Bejan’s 1996 constructal law is based on the principle that flow systems evolve to balance and minimize friction or other forms of resistance so that the least amount of useful energy is lost. The efficiency of a flow system increases as its branching design components become more complex. Since matter is not required for Q-life, it involves only the flow of information. Hence the “will” of a quantum plasma cloud perhaps is merely to fluctuate –– and flow into more complex patterns with a tendency to become smart. This is also called the physics of evolution.

In 1988, French scientist Jacques Benveniste published a controversial paper in Nature, which indicated that water has “memory” –– and is forever trying to get back to where it was. Some researchers now conjecture that water is capable of containing a memory of particle configurations within its molecular structure, which could also trigger access to electromagnetic signaling.

It was recently discovered that plants, animals, and even isolated microbes converse or “talk” to each other with molecular signals (external hormones) called pheromones. Today, we know there are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect life through a sort of sixth sense (most likely related to smell and taste). Assortments of plants emit distress pheromones when grazed upon. Ants mark their trail with pheromones. And a number of organisms use pheromones to attract their mates from a distance of two or more miles.

It is now understood that water is an ideal pheromone-signaling pathway. The surface tension of liquids could retain the pH memory of a pheromone source –– allowing water to store up information (aggregation pheromone concentrations) rather like a hard disk. Pheromones have been shown to act as single molecules or as a mix of chemicals that evolved into an extraordinary system of micro communication. Results of up to date research into water’s memory of structural correlations have allegedly verified that “water even remembers whether it has been recently hot or cold.”

A potential environment for theoretical Q-life was plausibly foretold in 2005, when Professor Stephen Hawking worked on the “information paradox” and announced that information was not lost in black holes. Scientists had previously imagined that nothing could ever escape from a black hole. But it was determined that event horizon quantum fluctuations could allow information to seep out from a black hole. Hawking said that information configured below the atom in size could flow through black holes without wiping out structural complexity –– and be retrieved in parallel universes.

A new discipline called evolutionary developmental biology, or colloquially, evo-devo, was granted its own division in major universities. Leading scientists, from geneticists to paleontologists, published reports and attended symposiums that presented Q-life as a black-hole-analogous reproductive system. The New Yorker magazine covered topical findings in biology and wrote, “Some of the biggest have come from the new science of evo devo.”

A few of the strange and wonderful areas now under discussion are black hole intelligence mergers, intrauniversal intelligences, and new universe creation. Today, the most powerful Q-life computer cloud in space is thought to be the event horizon of an intelligent black hole.

It appears that even the Vatican is paying attention to the new sphere of evolutionary developmental biology. Given that it embodies the event horizon or “Omega Point” (singularity) of an intelligent black hole, sentient Q-life in the universe probably exists beyond our customary sense of space and time. It outwardly emerges from an untold multiverse, and most likely cannot be created or destroyed. On the face of it, Q-life is equivalent to eternal life. For this reason, the transcendent locale of Q-life is amazingly similar to the miraculous realm of God and angels. Pope Benedict XVI recently made a reference to the late French Jesuit scientist and philosopher Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, who offered an evolutionary theology claiming that all creation is developing towards the Omega Point, which he identified with Christ as the Logos of God. Attesting to a renovation of the world as foretold by St. Paul, Pope Benedict said, “It’s the great vision that later Teilhard de Chardin also had: At the end we will have a true cosmic liturgy, where the cosmos becomes a living host.”

In 2007, Ruth Gledhill of the London Times interviewed Britain’s foremost atheist, the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins. When asked about the possibility of design by a cosmic intelligence, Dawkins replied: “But that gigantic intelligence itself would need an explanation. It’s not enough to call it God, it would need some sort of explanation such as evolution.”

The odd notion that skeptics might one day demand an explanation from an intelligent Q-life replicator seems brashly outrageous to many of us. Helical strands of “weird life” take shape spontaneously in interstellar space –– apparently not by evolution or a gradual development from earlier forms. Even so, hulking cynics scoff at a cosmic intelligence by writing it off as the “Flying Spaghetti Monster.”

Since religion’s true mission is to encourage friendship with God, perhaps members of the clergy need to consider the link between perception and the geometry of Q-life –– and to explore its impact on human behavior and emotions. Recent studies at Florida State University and the University of Vienna confirmed that people see human facial features in the front end of automobiles, and ascribe various personality traits to their cars. “One-third of the subjects associated a human or animal face with at least 90 percent of the cars.” If humans can interpret inanimate structures in biological terms even if presented in abstract ways, how would they interpret Q-life? For emotional bonding to come about, a Q-life progenitor must not be imagined as an inanimate object or “thing,” but as a highly evolved living being –– with as much intelligence as necessary to initiate new universe creation.

In 1964 the Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev proposed a system to determine the measure of an alien civilization. The most advanced civilization is a Type III or IV civilization that would harness the power of an entire galaxy and tap into the energy produced from a super massive black hole. A Q-life progenitor sending out information at the event horizon of a black hole to merge from a singularity is the best runner for a Type III or IV civilization. Such hypothetical life clouds –– bearing information without material structures –– are so highly developed that in all probability they are immortal.

Gerard ‘t Hooft and Leonard Susskind recently proposed the holographic principle, which suggests the universe is akin to a giant hologram. David Bohm, Karl Pribram, and Michael Talbot talk about the “whole in every part” nature of a hologram as a new way of understanding reality. Every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole. If a hologram of an object is cut in half and illuminated by a laser, each half will still contain the entire image of the object. Consequently, information around an event horizon could be pictured as a “Master Hologram” that imparts its thermodynamic symmetries of order and entropy (or archetypal law and revolt). All self-gravitating systems in the universe would be holographic reflections of that Master Hologram. Each and every system would duplicate an allocation scheme according to a “best fit” principle that minimizes wasted resource space while reproducing the positive and negative correlations of the Master Hologram.

In other words, “familiar objects and chronological events” on Earth could be the mirror images of a Master Hologram, modified to simulate our terrestrial best fit. (So too, would every effect in all self-gravitating systems.) Thus, the thermodynamic distortion of “world wars” on Earth could find its cosmic parallel as an equivalent rebellious struggle on other life-sustaining planets. In a planetary system without organic structures, the Master Hologram’s best fit could adjust the thermodynamic distortion to appear as a massive red spot of gas –– for example. If the cosmic holographic principle proves to be technically valid, alien civilizations could be holographic resemblances of the Master Hologram – and of us.

Microbiologists recently found that friendly bacteria account for about 90% of the cells in the human body. Some could even be cases of “weird life.” What happens to our friendly microbes when we die? While the body itself might be clinically dead, up to 90% of its cells could continue to live and connect to convection fields or subterranean water basins. Are we holographic copies of Q-life clouds?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 am

Post 8/8 crop circles and divine feminine
Hi Kristin and all you crop circle leaders and followers.
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk Update 38/2009

I just received the above linked updated newsletter and with it an important to me approach to deciphering a symbolism of circles which I can relate to as based on numeric and sacred geometric principles. Please note the 8/8 date of both and mention of the latter’s “powerful” message of a resurgence of divine feminine energy.

I’m sorry not to have been able to capture the images of these latest circles but wanted to get the info posted.
With love to all,
Ann

Hello everyone,

Two more circles to report today. The harvest is now well underway in the Wiltshire countryside. This time of year is always a mad race against the harvester, hoping to record the circles before the farmers reach them! The current cycles of bad weather only increase this pressure. Will the weather clear before the fields are harvested?!

1. Bishops Sutton, Hampshire. 8th August 2009. Wheat.

This is one of only less than a handful of circles in the county of Hampshire this summer. Hampshire has been very quiet on the circles front for the past 2 or 3 years, but it's good to see a formation of this quality and sophistication gracing the Hampshire countryside. Bishops Sutton has been the location of several important formations over the years. Most famous of which was the 1995 asteroid-belt formation. This formation is clearly a cube, a 3-D shape rendered on a 2-D canvas. We have seen many cubes throughout the years. The cube could be said to represent our three-dimensional material reality. I am hopeful we will see a hypercube at some point - a four-dimensional cube - indicating a move to new and more complex dimensions.

2. Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire. 10th August 2009. Wheat.

This fantastic circle was immediately dubbed The Owl. There are 36 points around the face of the owl, 36 is an important number primarily for its connection to the pentagram star - there are 36 degrees in each point of the star. The pentagram generate the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Section making it one of the most venerated geometric forms in classical times. The owl is traditionally connected with wisdom (most often feminine wisdom - from its association with Athene and Minerva - Goddesses of the classical world). The marriage of these two themes packs a powerful message about hidden wisdom and resurgence of the divine feminine.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 am
Profile WWW

Post August 12 crop circle on my father's birthday
murraycreek wrote:
Hi Kristin and all you crop circle leaders and followers.
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk Update 38/2009

I just received the above linked updated newsletter and with it an important to me approach to deciphering a symbolism of circles which I can relate to as based on numeric and sacred geometric principles. Please note the 8/8 date of both and mention of the latter’s “powerful” message of a resurgence of divine feminine energy.

I’m sorry not to have been able to capture the images of these latest circles but wanted to get the info posted.
With love to all,
Ann

Hi Ann, I was going to go get those two circles you mentioned to post here, but I got side-lined. Today would have been my father's (I guess, get mixed up about simple math) 119th birthday. I do not dream about him often, since he died so long ago in 1954 when I was 10, but this morning I had a long episode about him and was speaking with someone in the dream about how my dad was the son of a Methodist minister without much family income. As a teenager he did many very harsh jobs to save funds to go to medical school. I suppose this topic came up since you and I have been discussing Albert Schweitzer again by E-mail, including his statement: "I live my life in God, in the mysterious ethical divine personality which I cannot discover in the world, but only experience in myself as a mysterious impulse. The idea that men should ever be favored by being free from the responsibilities of self-sacrifice as men for men is foreign to the ethic of reverence for life. It requires that in some way or other and in something or other we should all live as men for men. Therefore, search and see if there is not some place where you may invest your humanity." You and I also were discussing as well the Magic Flute video lyrics which said in Sarastro's beautiful aria: "Within these holy walls, there is love for all mankind. No traitor lies in wait, since we forgive our enemies. He who does not live by this rule is not worthy to be a man. He who does not love and forgive does not deserve to be a man." This goes along again in theme with Schweitzer amazing summary of his own life's intention: "After more than a half-century in Africa, I still remain convinced that truth, love, peaceableness, meekness and kindness are the violence that can master all other violence." I was going to post a couple of items tonight that were written by my father, but it seems that my scanner is unusable until I figure out why there is an error about a wrong cartridge that was the right cartridge only a couple of days ago and this somehow prevents any functions with the all-in-one machine. In the meantime, I checked over on my other main screen name for E-mail, not the one you write to me on. It beats me how spam can result in such a meaningful coincidence. I posted here at the forum recently about how my much older half-brother, who was a historian and also at the end of World War II had the function of officially accepting German unit surrenders. I mentioned he told me many years ago that the victors write the history books, and that the Germans were not as bad as they were made out to be, and that we were not as good as we were made out to be. He was about 24 at the time he was in Europe. My father was also there at the same time at age 54 or so as a medical evacuations officer, plus being in charge of containing epidemics, and as I said last year in a post, he adopted a German family to take care of by sending aid packages for several years after the war. OK, how do we explain this spam I received today over on my other screen name? It came in a bit after I would have had the dream this morning - about my dad having to work hard as a teenager to save money to become a doctor - but I did not see it until a few hours ago.

The title of the E-mail spam was simply: soon
This is the time stamp: 8/12/2009 12:05:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
It was a spam about ordering "Super Medicines".
There is a safe way to test https without winding up on a list for more spam by clicking on them. The link itself actually went nowhere. It showed up as Sorry. Page not found.
There was the single name of a fictional character in the novel (by Jane Austin) Pride and Prejudice given: Darcy. Then there was only one brief sentence: To the victor go the spoils.

Before I go any further about this, I am going to post the August 12 crop circle picture I found after seeing your mention, Ann, of the other new ones of yesterday and on the 8th. Oh my, I am going to go past midnight over into the 13th my time because both images I want to use do not want to get changed from art and bmp to jpg images for a forum. Hmm, will be figuring this out for several minutes...

August 12, 2009 Crop Circle

OK, it's 12:18 AM now on August 13th. I've got the right parts and image types to make this work now. Let's go back to the peculiar spam and its one statement:

To the victor go the spoils.

Next step is to Google that phrase. Uhhhh, was my brother's statement (posted on this forum days ago) about the victors write the history books related to this in some way...

As a "meaningful coincidence", I guess so... the Googling resulted in:

To the Victors Go the Spoils

Throughout life history has been written by the victors. I have heard the phrase”to the victors go the spoils” so many times in my life and never interpreted it’s meaning until I read it again this past week. We have been discussing why we read, how we read, and what we read. We have even gone as far as to learn how different texts are criticized by a multitude of categories of people. I want to raise a question involving the idea of the validity of historical events through texts that were written by people now long dead. How do we know which parts of history actually happened and which parts were elaborated by the ‘victors’. There is no way to prove or disprove any of the facts we are presented with in texts written years and years ago. The world moves at an alarmingly fast rate. We cannot expect to document each and every occurrence with complete accuracy of what really happened. So we settle with a vague one-sided account of the party involved that had the most influence. Is the true victory not the actual winning of the “battle,” but instead being able to document the story of that victory? In the end all people die and it is what we leave behind documented in texts that keep us in a way alive. Philosophers had this idea of “what really matters” being that which is eternal. So does that mean our ideas we leave behind in text really matters? Or is text not eternal because someday there will be no one to interpret it?

SOURCE: To the Victors Go the Spoils
http://projects.pomona.edu/english67f07 ... he-spoils/

Couple more things, then this is finished... First we need a 50% smaller image of the Aug. 12 crop circle already shown above... and then next to it the image that resulted from taking the spam sender's screen name and Googling that... I won't reveal all of it... only that part of it was agosto... and an image is quickly found that looks rather similar to the crop circle... what do you folks think?

Image Image

Anyone know what those signs are on the man's back?
added Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 am

Ann, I am adding another part of this synchronicity puzzle some hours later, now morning. I took a look again at the spam E-mail. It is not actually addressed to me. It has one specific name. The other recipients like me would be "blind copy" and do not show up. So, I took the name and Googled it. The result I got wound up on a page of seemingly nonsense words after a brief mention of some speech in 1918 called Col. McAdams on War Savings as a Factor in Victory. (That was of course my father's World War I, when as captain of an ambulance company, he received the Distinguished Service Cross for rescuing a man in spite of being under heavy machine gun fire.) This was from the web address at some university.

Here is the first link: http://collegian.richmond.edu/gsdl/coll ... ir/doc.xml

So, I took off the last part of the web address, and then got this image on the resulting page:

That is where my brother Jack went to college - the University of Richmond.
He was later a professor at U. Mass. He died in 1980.

Synchronicity or not, whatever is going on, it looks like
a communication has taken place on my father's birthday from and/or
about father and son, both named Harold Jackson Gordon.

Jack who said "the victors write the history books"...

Ann, we'll have more on this topic of info from the Beyond later over on our Ann-Suzanne Blog...

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 am; edited 6 times in total

-----------------------
Hi Folks, I have duplicated this post over to the Blog with this intro there. Also, I added a very big image of the esoteric tatoo there at the end if any of you have any idea what it indicates.

Copy of start of moved post: Copy of the seeming message from/about my dad and brother

Hi Everyone, This was posted last night the 12th and this morning the 13th of August over on the crop circle 2009 thread. I had not expected it to turn into some kind of synchronistic communication from or about my father and much older half-brother who have been deceased since 1954 and 1980. Ann and I will take up discussing this matter of probable messages from the Beyond in the posts that will follow this one tomorrow and in coming days. Suzanne

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7831#7831

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 am, edited 7 times in total.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 am
Profile Personal album

Post crop formations of august
Hey All,

Ann posted above in regard to 2 new formations -- I keep a file of some of these, hoping to post them as time permits, but it's been awhile. Needless to say, here are a couple of views of these beauties for your enjoyment:

The cube, from Bishops Sutton:

The owl, from Woodborough Hill:

In addition, a couple more from earlier in the month...

From Bishop Cannings (couldn't resist the countryside shot for comparison -- just to 'show' how remarkable these things are when seen in context...)

and from Warwick:

Thanks very much for bringing these to our attention Ann. Great insights too (and yeah, a hypercube would be GREAT!). Also Suzanne -- that's a very lovely one you posted just above. Will be back with a few more comments hopefully soon.

Am definately enjoying the discussion and input on this thread. Whenever I can be present to it, I'm tuning in...

best to everyone as ever --
Kristin

Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 am
Founder

Post Crop Circle appeared after meditation
All

Very funny:

Crop Circle appeared after meditation

http://www.kornsirkler.org/

What is interesting is that they did also Rei Ki meditation. Rei Ki goes always from above to below -- to the belly brain.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:49 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Post it is written on the Body...
Jan, Remo and All,

more and more I feel that the belly 'brain' is the part of us that receives actual 'communication' from crop circles, that attempts at a detailed analysis of these formations, despite the fact that much seems available to be gleaned from this activity at times, is not really necessary. But perhaps because we often feel inexplicably drawn to ponder these messages analytically, the coming together of the head and the gut brains is what is presaged here. In other words, in observing the crop formations, the pairing of the urge to analysis with a more direct, intuitive/instinctual level of perception that bypasses any urgent need to 'understand' anything mentally (furthermore, is not really communicable via language anyway) presents us with a challenge. The task? To learn to center ourselves at the highest possible level of human intelligence. The subtle balancing act between lower and upper chakric energy 'brains' therefore seems to lead us back, once again, to the HEART center.

To illustrate the sensibility I"m tracking, I include here pictures of a remarkable crop circle which appeared IN SEVERAL STAGES in late June of this year. I've been saving this imagery for awhile, and just feel that, given the thoughful nature of Jan's discussion here, all that we've been downloading together lately, it is time to post.

The first picture is then of an initial formation that appeared at Milk Hill, which at the time I dubbed "Kokopelli" (a title which was later echoed by several researchers on the Crop Circle Connector site), the imagery of which I speculated on in an earlier post on this thread (Kokopelli being the immortal trickster of the Hopi Nation):

A short while later, this formation was morphed to a 'higher harmonic' that looked like this:

And, if that wasn't enough, take a look at the FINAL transformation here, which blew my mind (it's a bit difficult to see it all in one photo, so the second picture is a close-up which gives more of an idea of the actual detail involved):

Well, you can already see what I'm getting at here perhaps! I have been meaning to post about this for awhile now. What I feel is that this formation does in fact actually 'blow all circuits' where it comes to the potential for any analysis whatsoever, thus what we are really left with is the receptivity of the belly brain to the 'waves of energy' that this formation is sending out. In our minds, we can 'tell' that something must REALLY going on here (when confronted with such a wild apparition), and we would really love to 'get at' the meaning, but the fact is, it simply can't be understood in this way. It's really then in the location of the lower chakras that we are hit with the force, the full on intensity, unmitigated by mental processing, of this formation. Instinctually then we may well be 'hearing' something from this crop formation that comes from out of the infrared spectrum, something resonant with the earth body, with matter itself (that comes from elsewhere, out of the unus mundus perhaps), that then vibrates co-creatively with the human body, and is almost wholly inaccessible to logos functionning. Something like this might be signaling to us some sort of physical changes in the body, frequency upgrades perhaps, that go on despite our mental functionning. Finally, the only thing to do with seemingly 'coded information' of this sort is to trust that it actually has import, which brings us to a place of balancing betwen the head and the gut within the heart center, as trust and 'inner knowing' seem to be the key capacities of a healthy heart center. The heart, it is said, KNOWS, despite what the head may tell it.. But if it is injured or over-active, then it is not a dependable vessel. So I would conjecture, as with Bernies' dream in which the wise men admonished to "keep [our] head[s] down in the House of God" (Bernie, hope I got it right), what is required is that we get in touch again with the innate capacity of the heart to regenerate and with it bring healing to the whole, and that we keep away from kundalini type experiences which tend to push our consciousness sky-high. Instead we should simply continue to opt for grounding practices in any case, staying 'low', remaining still with our head in our gut. This is the only stance that will heal the heart, with time, and the crop formations seem to me to presage the need for us to maintain such 'active' humility while at the same time recognizing that the tincture IS already 'among' us! An amazing thought...

To finalize, my suggestion here is that what we are being 'asked' to do with such anomalous occurences as crop formations is to clear the heart center of a lethal build-up of neediness and distrust, and the clarity that arrives will result in an eventual new receptivity to 'truth' -- to Justice of a 'higher' kind, which is beyond our understanding, and which usually only enters our world via chaos of some kind or another. Herein we rediscover our PERCEPTIVITY, in fact, an incredible gift that we seem to have lost (the treasure in the shadow perhaps) which goes far beyond the function of mere sight. It has been said by many that something about the external appearance of these formations seems to signal to something WITHIN our bodies, and I would simply add that, for me, they are all about 'the body' --

that the real trip, as we know, is always WITHIN...

best,
Kristin

Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 am

Post p.s.)
Forgot to add a link to some of the interesting insights that have come in regarding this remarkable shape-shifting crop circle ---

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... icles.html

cheers!

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 am

Post the white raven and the black....
Hey Jan,

I have been back to read your post of August 13th (located just above the pictures I recently added) which was entitled "Crop Circles on Demand", since experiencing a very odd synchronicity to the material you related regarding the white and the black raven (crow). While persuing more information on crop circles, I came across Colin Andrews work. Colin is a researcher who looks into these sorts of anomalous things, and his site always presents something worth consideration.

You, Jan, have been talking about the 'vegetative' model, the aspect of bringing the UFO down into the belly and so forth, in relation to 'crop circle consciousness' --- well, guess what I discovered on Colin's site? One of the operations he and his colleagues participated in back in 1989 was a ground-breaking crop circle experiment "Operation White Crow", while another related experiment was dubbed "Operation Blackbird". Here are the links to these fascinating stories:

http://www.colinandrews.net/CheesefootH ... lgado.html

This first is a link to "Operation White Crow", all about the first organized crop circle surveillance operation, and the high strangeness the team experienced while on the job, info regarding which eventually reached the highest levels of British Government.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Biography-03.html

The second link takes you to info re. "Operation Blackbird" a surveillance operation undertaken in 1990, which was a project aimed at filming a crop circle forming for the first time.

There's plenty of other cool stuff on Andrews site. I might also suggest reading the article about "Tree Trilling" -- an experiment into the sound that trees rhythmically give off and the parallel relation of this frequency to the sound that has been recorded within crop circles, as well as to the highest frequency used by some dolphins to communicate with one another..

I won't even try to pull together the oddly synchronous titles I found here with the inner alchemy you are presently downloading (in regard to the Caput Corvi et al), Jan, but maybe you might see something that resonates for you in all of this!

Thanks again for your ongoing input, it sounds as if your whole life has been dedicated to the integration of this type of alternate consciousness, though your process does seem incredibly constellated at present.

sincerely,
Kristin

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:04 am
Founder

Post Sphere Music and Anti-Nuclear Bomb
First of all: Jan, thank you so much for your contributions. They show us that we are not alone with our quest of "the construction of the anti-atomic bomb."

I did not have the time and energy to follow the UM during the last months. I realized some weeks ago that the meaning of this is that the forum should somehow develop without me.

During the last few days I began to read the Cropcircle2009 thread and I was really overwhelmed of what happens here. I do not know if the dream I had last night belongs to all this, but my feeling says that I should post it.

Quote:
The dream of sphere music:

In the dream there are two antagonistic situations or developments. In one of them I am the observer of what happened in George W Bush: There are two hostile groups or peoples. One of them is GWB's US, the other one is not precisely specified. My spontaneous association is (of course) the Islamic people.

These two peoples are separated by a huge door (obviously in an similarly huge wall).

GWB and his people are fully armed. He opens the door, and his people begins to fire against the other ones. A big war develops, which is -- this I feel very intensely in my dream -- completely meaningless. Especially also since especially children are killed.

The other situation looks as follows:

I am in a room with many other people. Some of us seem to be chosen to "play the sphere music." One part of the sphere music consists in the performance of two or three men. They talk to each other, however in a foreign language I do not understand. My association is the fourth language (besides German, French and Italian) spoken in Switzerland, Romanisch. It is a language that is close to Romanian. Only some thousand people speak it.

I am sitting at a piano and my task is to "translate" what they talk of into music. It is not a complex music. It is similar to the way I am playing the piano: With the left the block accords, with the right the melody. However, there is a difference: Not the melody is important, but to play one accord and only very few tones (with the right) at the "right moment."

When I play I never know when the next part of the music will be played. Thus, there is always an intense tension between the sounds. I have to wait untill I feel the "right moment" for the next sound. Sometimes it dures a shorter, sometimes a longer time. Thus, there is no regular beat.

The whole session, especially this tension between the sounds, is incredibly moving, and I feel the bliss I already felt in similar dreams during the last 20 or 30 years. I know that I have found the way to play the sphere music.

End of dream

Yesterday I dealt with my "dream notes" of 2009. I found one very important part about the sphere music. In the philosophy of Pythagoras the sphere music belogs to the incarnation moment -- and like this also to reincarnation. In the moment of the incarnation -- in my interpretation: the transformation of matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus, into physical and/or objective psychical energy with higher order in "our world" (outer spirit-psyche; inner spirit-psyche with increased order; what happens unconsciously and thus without any lasting effect in UFO phenomena) -- one hears exactly this sphere music. So far the Pythagoreans.

The difference to this incarnation myth is that in the dream I am active. It seems that I have the task to help the process of incarnation. This is exactly what I dealt with yesterday. In one of my first recorded dreams, 36 years ago, I dreamed of Freud, Jung and Mozart. I understood the meaning of the first many years ago: Freud is an old-fashioned scientist that does not have any worth to me. Jung is the new one, and with his work I have to deal intensely -- what I did.

But how about Mozart? For me his music is the greatest, since it touches my soul so much. I realized during the last weeks that "Mozart's music" is a symbol for "pressing the right key (of the piano) at the right moment." It is so simple: If one finds a tune, in which one has played the right tone at the right time -- such a melody becomes an "Ohrwurm" (ear's worm?); everyone feels the soul in it and like this some sort of new life is created in oneself.

[In fact, here in Europe, the Andante of the Piano Concert #21 is played to help woman in giving birth!]

http://www.psychovision.ch/PianoConcert ... ndante.mp3

I realized that "Mozart's music" is a symbol for what I have developed, Body-Centered Imagination: At the "right" moment -- the kairos -- one has to quit the brain and enter the belly brain. There spontaneously, acausally an image or an "inner movie" is observed -- and this is the incarnation moment. The connection with the key of the piano is the "right place:" The accidential image appears in the accidential inner place (space). If one is able to observe such spontaneous images in the moment of the kairos, a new incarnation has happened.

It seems that this new incarnation corresponds to the anti-nuclear bomb.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Sphere Music and Anti-Nuclear Bomb & Mozart-BCI
Remo Roth wrote:
First of all: Jan, thank you so much for your contributions. They show us that we are not alone with our quest of "the construction of the anti-atomic bomb."

I did not have the time and energy to follow the UM during the last months. I realized some weeks ago that the meaning of this is that the forum should somehow develop without me.

During the last few days I began to read the Cropcircle2009 thread and I was really overwhelmed of what happens here. I do not know if the dream I had last night belongs to all this, but my feeling says that I should post it.

Quote:
The dream of sphere music:

In the dream there are two antagonistic situations or developments. In one of them I am the observer of what happened in George W Bush: There are two hostile groups or peoples. One of them is GWB's US, the other one is not precisely specified. My spontaneous association is (of course) the Islamic people.

These two peoples are separated by a huge door (obviously in an similarly huge wall).

GWB and his people are fully armed. He opens the door, and his people begins to fire against the other ones. A big war develops, which is -- this I feel very intensely in my dream -- completely meaningless. Especially also since especially children are killed.

The other situation looks as follows:

I am in a room with many other people. Some of us seem to be chosen to "play the sphere music." One part of the sphere music consists in the performance of two or three men. They talk to each other, however in a foreign language I do not understand. My association is the fourth language (besides German, French and Italian) spoken in Switzerland, Romanisch. It is a language that is close to Romanian. Only some thousand people speak it.

I am sitting at a piano and my task is to "translate" what they talk of into music. It is not a complex music. It is similar to the way I am playing the piano: With the left the block accords, with the right the melody. However, there is a difference: Not the melody is important, but to play one accord and only very few tones (with the right) at the "right moment."

When I play I never know when the next part of the music will be played. Thus, there is always an intense tension between the sounds. I have to wait untill I feel the "right moment" for the next sound. Sometimes it dures a shorter, sometimes a longer time. Thus, there is no regular beat.

The whole session, especially this tension between the sounds, is incredibly moving, and I feel the bliss I already felt in similar dreams during the last 20 or 30 years. I know that I have found the way to play the sphere music.

End of dream

Yesterday I dealt with my "dream notes" of 2009. I found one very important part about the sphere music. In the philosophy of Pythagoras the sphere music belogs to the incarnation moment -- and like this also to reincarnation. In the moment of the incarnation -- in my interpretation: the transformation of matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus, into physical and/or objective psychical energy with higher order in "our world" (outer spirit-psyche; inner spirit-psyche with increased order; what happens unconsciously and thus without any lasting effect in UFO phenomena) -- one hears exactly this sphere music. So far the Pythagoreans.

The difference to this incarnation myth is that in the dream I am active. It seems that I have the task to help the process of incarnation. This is exactly what I dealt with yesterday. In one of my first recorded dreams, 36 years ago, I dreamed of Freud, Jung and Mozart. I understood the meaning of the first many years ago: Freud is an old-fashioned scientist that does not have any worth to me. Jung is the new one, and with his work I have to deal intensely -- what I did.

But how about Mozart?
For me his music is the greatest, since it touches my soul so much. I realized during the last weeks that "Mozart's music" is a symbol for "pressing the right key (of the piano) at the right moment." It is so simple: If one finds a tune, in which one has played the right tone at the right time -- such a melody becomes an "Ohrwurm" (ear's worm?); everyone feels the soul in it and like this some sort of new life is created in oneself.

[In fact, here in Europe, the Andante of the Piano Concert #21 is played to help woman in giving birth!]

http://www.psychovision.ch/PianoConcert ... ndante.mp3

I realized that "Mozart's music" is a symbol for what I have developed, Body-Centered Imagination: At the "right" moment -- the kairos -- one has to quit the brain and enter the belly brain. There spontaneously, acausally an image or an "inner movie" is observed -- and this is the incarnation moment. The connection with the key of the piano is the "right place:" The accidential image appears in the accidential inner place (space). If one is able to observe such spontaneous images in the moment of the kairos, a new incarnation has happened.

It seems that this new incarnation corresponds to the anti-nuclear bomb.

Remo

Hello Remo, Your mention of Mozart at the end of your post is most significant and synchronistic. Ann and I have been intensely discussing him and The Magic Flute opera, his last work right before he died. Some of our exchanges are already on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. Lots more however is in E-mails I sent to Ann and a couple of other ladies over the last few days. I can copy sections of those E-mails to here after I carefully edit out the real names and other private information about certain people who cannot be discussed in public on the forum.

(I will be working on this the rest of this morning... For starters, I am going to place here the same image that was shown on the second page when you started up our Blog for Ann and me... It was of course related to the One and Only who during his life actually believed in various esoteric music-math related mysticisms and that he could hear other-worldly music in his mind.)

Looks like this is going up 11:11... my time. Not quite, it came out as 11:10... oh well, so much for not having that synchronicity happen.

In a later post, I said to Ann: I almost added this picture as an illustration of what the moving group of people walking together had looked like - an impression of the scene rather than a duplicate of the surroundings I saw... This is the famous painting, the School of Athens, the academy of the philosophers by Raphael... Michael's reply on Feb. 8 to this at the time said: P.S. Your post with the School of Athens is funny to me since we just talked about it, and the fact that Da Vinci painted himself in as Plato, in my Cinema review session last night.

This is from the post last year: About the process of communicating with the Beyond

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:22 am

.....About three years ago (3-30-08 correction - four years ago, late Oct. 2004) my first husband, who I had married when I was 18, died. We had separated and divorced in the mid-1970s. (short deletion here) I had a brief episode one afternoon during that time where I was somewhere unknown and asking about Lee and was told he was away doing the important project about how to make the recordings better. I wondered, they have machines over there for what? They said they would tell him I was asking for him. Then that night, I find myself in a scene where a large group of people are walking across a grand plaza, I suppose what we picture as a suitably majestic spot in some heaven or other. They dwindled down as some walked away, to only a few, and then just one man approached me. It was my Lee - except I had to do a double take because he looked so much younger than I had ever seen him. He was perhaps 35 and was wearing a fine blue suit with an unusual cut and wide lapels. This must be 1930-1940s attire was my impression. He said, "It seems like it has been 100 years... "

I seem to gather this is some kind of ideal image and is not whatever he really looks like now. He has certainly made himself better looking than he used to be. How do I know this is even really him? No sooner do I think that than the plaza vanishes away. He and I are in some kind of small dark but safe feeling cubicle. I know this is him. This is the feeling of his presence as it always was. I do not even see him any more except as a shadowy figure. We are just together alone, but this is not some kind of jolly reunion. He says that he does not have much time. It is very hard to communicate directly like this. He says if I want some evidence that it is really him, I can check and find out that his wife is still alive. (Additional details 3-30-08: He had said: She has Alzheimer's but is being well taken care of. That will be evidence for... a person was named... only a first name.) [Update: She is deceased since this vision.]

Now, this part will start to interest Remo. He seemed somehow ill and like he was trying to wrap something around himself for some kind of protection like someone who is shivering. I was very puzzled. Do they get sick over here? I asked him what was wrong with him. He said it is very hard to use words directly. It takes too much energy. He is trying to find some way to get around that. I want to ask him some questions, but everything is going haywire as the scene is on the verge of breaking up. Then he is vanishing away under this cover - sort of like the wicked witch melting in the movie - except this is just kind of peculiar and sad. End of story. A day later I got to a chapter in a survival research book where the researchers were telling about the latest attempts to communicate with the dead by more modern electronic recordings. They were trying to figure out how to do it better. One final thought on this, from what Remo has written. Very bewildering reunion - was my reaction - very perplexing.

Perhaps we are finding another way through the BCI synchonicities that we have been experiencing.

SECTIONS LEFT OUT... continuing at end of the same post:

.....Remo, next on the agenda is about something far more serious which I will explain about more later. The wife of the man who wrote this warning years ago told me when I met her in 1971 or so that she thought that Lee was one of the younger men who came to talk with her much older deceased husband sometime after the war when they first moved to Virginia. I had one photo of him to show her from the period of time I knew him. She showed me where a table would have been on the lawn which Dr. Russell used in meeting guests rather than indoors whenever he could. She thought she remembered Lee there with Walter but could not be sure. She thought they would have had a lot in common in regard to several other interests as well. (short deletion and an addition here) Here is Dr. Russell's warning during those post-war years:

WALTER RUSSELL 1871–1963 ARTICLE - his book was entitled Atomic Suicide

An Early Warning

August, 1954. "It will not take many years to utterly destroy the... encircling protective walls which surround this planet and protect the earth from burning up by the sun's hot rays," Walter and Lao Russell, Newsletter of the University of Science and Philosophy.

April 6, 1989. "Scientists reported yesterday that for the first time they have detected an increase in "biologically relevant" levels of ultraviolet radiation reaching the ground as a result of the ozone hole over the Antarctica. This is the first indication that the depletion of ozone... is beginning to cause he potentially harmful effect that has long been predicted." (Washington Post)

(Ann then commented that she had been thinking to post about the Russells and how she had actually met Dr. Russell's wife Lao in person and corresponded for years with her... although neither Ann or I knew we had this in common.)

LINK to complete post: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5962#5962

OK, next will be the Mozart - Magic Flute E-mail pasted in here with a picture of a book about how the opera is actually an alchemical treatise about the process of human transformation. Plus a video from the opera... to show its underlying message.

Subject: Re: About doors and secrets - rosicrucian & freemasonry
8/12/2009 7:47:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Well, Ladies, what a bonanza again our interchanges have resulted in. I went to You Tube to see if I could get some Magic Flute lyrics in English from a couple of the videos that have subtitles. Yes, it can be done, once I take the time to pause the video and type out the phrases in a day or two. (I did it this morning, Wednesday.)

MORE LATER... somebody just called who is involved in what I was about to post... back to this soon... OK, I'm back. I will call the caller Marla. We first met when we were 12 but have not seen or talked with one another for 35 years. She telephoned precisely at the point here above when I was about to paste in a paragraph about her that I sent to the "Ladies" above. (I'll leave out the parts too private for the forum.)

OK, I am going to tell you both something Lee has said that I have not told to anyone else. Some of this has become far more intense and significant since the reappearance in my life only last month of the girl I met when we were 12..... Marla remembers the girls' apartment house I lived in when first going to George Washington University. No kidding, the apartment # was 33, like maybe we unconsciously were running our own little Freemason Lodge, and my roommate Barbara was a very accomplished hypnotist at age 17, a Catholic girl from a small Pennsylvania town who came here to DC to get a government typist job. We had hypnotized teenagers laying all over the floor and propped up rigid between two chairs. Then Barbara painted the windows black and was reading Aleister Crowley's Magick, and I got scared and moved out into another place closer to the university. That is how I wound up living on the street where only a couple of months later his (employer) also moved Lee's office to. He and I did not plan that to happen at all. OK, now the creepy part starts... I told Lee on the phone about the hypnotising, and he said such things were not to play with, and he was relieved that I was getting away from that atmosphere..... (Lots left out here. This next part is about what the deceased Lee was saying some few months ago.) ..... But then he brings up this historical Rosicrucian person that he said he (deleted tiny part)... wanted me to look up on the Internet. I had trouble even figuring out and spelling the name. Here goes... Cagliostro... and to make things worse, Crowley thought he was the reincarnation of that guy.

(Added Monday 12:15 PM - I should clarify that Lee in this regard has said that it is wise not to accept what "history" says about some people -- as to who was good or bad or a mixture of both. On closer examination, we have to realize that those days were a time when heretics or so-called occultists could be tortured into any kind of confession and then executed. The more I found out about Cagliostro, I began to conclude that although he had some obvious faults, it looks more like a huge nasty smear job was done on him that he did not deserve. It is also safe to say that the soul of Crowley was not the same as that of the soul of Cagliostro in another incarnation. The first item below is an example of this negative sterotype portrayal of Count Cagliostro and then an opposite view that he was a legitimate reviver of the ancient mystery school rites.)

“Of all the Masonic charlatans who flourished in the eighteenth century the Count Cagliostro was most prominent, whether we consider the ingenuity of his schemes of deception, the extensive field of his operations through almost every country of Europe, or the distinguished character and station of many of those whose credulity made them his victims.” Albert C. Mackey, An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry (1878)

But... Manly P. Hall was of the opinion that “...all who read it [the Egyptian Rite] will recognize its author to have been no more a charlatan than was Plato.”

Although most sources say that The Magic Flute's figure "Sarastro the evil magician" was based only on Zoroaster, the likely second candidate was Cagliostro, and at the end of the opera, the supposed villain is revealed as a wise and good Egyptian priest. Last night in trying to find a text of the lyrics in English where Sarastro sums up his philosophy, I came across an entire book that reveals The Magic Flute as an alchemical treatise in the form of the opera. Although that book adopts the Zoroaster figure as the origin of Sarastro, these words below would fit much better in the mouth of Cagliostro who Mozart (1756–1791) and Schikaneder the lyrics writer in German, both of whom were Masons, may actually have met and absolutely knew about in detail.

Cagliostro - died 1795 - after being sentenced to death by the Inquisition,
not for being a charlatan but formally for being a Masonic leader,
but the Pope changed the decision to imprisonment for life.

Scene from The Magic Flute: The female lead Pamina has been instructed by her wicked mother to kill Sarastro with the dagger she has given to her daughter. Sarastro comes in and quickly sends away the servant who was trying to force himself upon Pamina in exchange for not revealing the murder scheme.

Pamina: My lord, do not punish my mother. Her grief over my absence...

Sarastro: I know everything... and you shall see how she will be treated...

(his beautiful aria)...

Within these sacred halls, there is no vengeance.
And when a man has faltered, it is love that shows the way.
A friend will take him by the hand...
and will guide him with joy to a better place.
A loving hand will show him the way.

Within these holy walls, there is love for all mankind.
No traitor lies in wait, since we forgive our enemies.
He who does not live by this rule is not worthy to be a man.
He who does not love and forgive does not deserve to be a man.

Ann and I will be discussing more about The Magic Flute over on our Blog and connecting it with the writings of Albert Schweitzer. This goes along again in theme with the amazing summary of his own life's intention: "After more than a half-century in Africa, I still remain convinced that truth, love, peaceableness, meekness and kindness are the violence that can master all other violence."

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7831#7831

Lee's historical Rosicrucians are throughout this book.

Magic Flute - Alchemy

Thanks so much to Kristin for providing this key synchronicity
about the new harmonics represented by this "magic flute" crop circle.

An Unspoken Language of Form?

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile Personal album

Post About the "flute" creature crop circle for Kristin

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 by Kristin
symbolism of the magic flute

Kristin asked: Does anyone else see the form of the mythological
Hopi healer, trickster, and fertility symbol, Kokopelli, in this formation?

LINK: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7663#7663

P.S. to Kristin, I know about what time I added the image at top above onto my last post -- around 8 PM because I called my daughter about plans for tomorrow. A bit later on I was checking E-mail and saw that one of the unusual spam had come in at 7:09:35 P.M., but I had not seen it yet. Supposedly spammers use quotes from literature to confuse the spam catchers that otherwise land them into a delete folder for us. Well, I somehow get such marvelous quotes from the most fabulous authors. First there was this given: Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862) -- certainly a hero of mine! Then just the typical ad, for buying your pharmacy needs online cheap, that I ignore. Ah, but then at the bottom there is a quote from Dostoyevsky who some of us on the forum have discussed a lot. OK, this kind of signal of significance tends to mean I should pay attention to this spam very carefully. So I take the name of the spammer and the name of the link for unsubscribing both, maybe split them at some point to use to make words out of them to Google. I cannot imagine how this can logically work - but it does. What is really peculiar is that a couple of the resulting words turned out to be Turkish that could be translated into English and one French word. My deceased first husband was Turkish as most of our regulars on the forum know. I never learned any Turkish, so the web pages I wound up on were quite a surprise... Here were the results in the order in which I found them. Combinations used: bouh, yas, mevuat which had the alternative spelling in Turkish of mevzuat.

1. bouhzeen (sahroueetz) vrah kuhrrheh

Write it on ice. This saying is used when one wants to impress on another to forget or give up something.
Obviously, if you write on ice, it will eventually melt and be forgotten. “Bouhz” is the Turkish word for ice. The Armenian word is sahroueetz. SOURCE: http://harryterhanian.com/?cat=55

2. This try resulted in a French crafts page... due to bouh, similar to Bouhz in the one above, being picked up by the search engine. How is this possible? I just shake my head amused when this happens.

vendredi 15 mai 2009
ce blog s'arrete ...

transcreation, ou la fée verte .... c'est fini !!! bouh , snif , cri de désespoir ...
mais je ne vous abandonne pas !!!! hiha !! oh joie !!! cris d'allégresse !!!!

So, just scrolling on down a bit, this is what is on that page:

cane kokopeli - un pti bout de photo pour vous montrer ma nouvelle canne
(I don't know what these French phrases mean.)

Image Image

Comparison of French Kokopeli and Kristin's Kokopelli

This can be verified by using the link and going down to the 4th picture. No, I did not Google kokopelli, for how then could I make that match up with something like Bouh?

http://transcreations.blogspot.com/

3. yas means mourning in Turkish

4. mevzuat means "the law" with an image like this to go along with it:

So what -- about all this? It goes along with a saying I have had for a long time. "All things are involved in (or with) all things." Everything is inconnected in myriads of interweavings. However, the significance here is a bit more specific. My deceased first husband was in law school in Turkey when he was offered the opportunity to come to the US. He never did go into that same profession that his father had. So, here we have some themes of forgiving and forgetting and mourning and something about the law books... well, that made me think about maybe the unwritten law of love that has to be in our hearts... for people to be able to truly get along well together.

"It is important to recognize that the governments, written laws, and courts that people create are but expressions of the real law that is written on our hearts. The real law that ensures liberty and justice for all is not found in a single law book or written constitution. The real law is written on our hearts. Governments and written laws are but expressions of this law written on our hearts, expressions of this sense of the way we ought to behave." SOURCE: Natural Law

Sarastro Aria in Mozart's The Magic Flute:

Within these holy walls, there is love for all mankind.
No traitor lies in wait, since we forgive our enemies.
He who does not live by this rule is not worthy to be a man.
He who does not love and forgive does not deserve to be a man.

How can a silly spam produce such a similarity in theme?
We call it synchronicity -- a meaningful coincidence.

Suzanne

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

Last edited by Gone on Mon May 02, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Post Richard Burton at Oliver's Castle
I saw on August 8th Nineteen Eighty Four, shot in 1984...

Kristin gave in 2008 a picture of Oliver's Castle with a CC looking like a 3 dimensional Seal of Salomon.
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6679#6679
That allowed me to see the dreamplace where Winston is led to by Julia is indeed Oliver's Castle. This place appears then several times in the film, but the images are only the thoughts of Winston :
Actually I think all the images of O'sC are faked, using it as a rear plan. This is funny because O'sC was the place of the hoax of 11th August 1996, the shooting of a CC formed in a few seconds by balls of light...
O'sC was too the place where appeared what I call the Sisak's castle pattern Image, and I noticed there
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7732#7732
OLIVER is made of three couple of letters EV, IR, LO, symmetrical in our alphabet as are WeWeLSiSaK in the Hebrew alphabet (the 2 triangular castles in Europa).
Enquiring about O'sC made me discover the old fort at the top was roughly triangular :
Above in yellow the CCs of 1996 and 2008 (very roughly, as last one is much more intricated), and in white the old fortified place, now partly circled by the beeches seen on the film.

The movie follows about faithfully the book, but the dreamplace can't be O'sC in Orwell's. Yet it is funny that in chapter 9 Julia gives Winston the instructions to get there, on Victoria Place where there is a man on a horse supposed to be Oliver Cromwell. O'sC is named after that Oliver.
Funny too this name Julia, very known of CC lovers for the Julia formations, all in Wiltshire.

What made me come back to Jung was my discovery about 4/4/44, and it's another curiosity that the book starts on 4/4/84, and the movie too. This scene Image was shot on 4/4/84, and as far as possible all the dated scenes were shot at the scheduled times.
Burton couldn't see the film, as he died just after the shooting. He would be 84 this year.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post lest we forget!
All:

Back to post this last formation of August, which was reported on the 29th, an 11 day!

In it I see resonance with much of what Jan, Remi, et al have been discussing here and elsewhere, particularly, Jan's snowflake pattern postings (with co-thoughts by Suzanne). For me, there is a feeling of 'replication' inherant here (something that just now popped into my head), but also that harmonic aspect coming into focus again...

The circle is apparently huge, located as it is in a maize field, quite a rare happening and the largest one yet created in a cornfield in England.

Cheers,
Kristin

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next