UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 pm

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
 CROP CIRCLES 2009 

Post A terrific crop circle from 8/8 we all missed out on
Hi Kristin, Ann and I have such a big thing for 8s (as in Mobius strips, infinity cycles, etc.) that you would think we would have seen this one before. A friend sent it by E-mail the other day not knowing that Jan and I were posting about Leonardo Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man and a Merkaba. Anyhow, I have childcare responsibilities afternoons now, so I only have time to leave this image and a link over to the Ann-Suzanne Blog where I have started a series of posts about Leonardo's esoteric symbolism that is not anything like the usual Da Vinci Code notions.

LINK to tie-in with Leonardo:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7947#7947

Suzanne

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Post 'hoax' alert
hey guys

I'm intensely sorry to have to report that it appears this crop manifestation was man-made. I didn't report the formation awhile back there for this reason (though there are some other circles that I didn't post either, which were apparently authentic ones..). Well the 'virtruvian butterfly' symbolism at the very least seems to be something people 'wanted' to see happen, 'writ large' as it is. As such it is very well-meant, which definately makes me feel alot of compassion for us as a species at this moment.

The information regarding this cirlce has been circling on inside news over the web. I'll post a link to Colin Andrews site so you can check it out. Scroll down the page of other formations til you get to the bottom, where Andrews has left his remarks.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Crop-Circles-2009.html

Hopefully brighter things to report on in the near future...

best,
Kristin

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 am

Post Doesn't matter to me if ALL circles are man-made...
kristin wrote:
'hoax' alert

hey guys

I'm intensely sorry to have to report that it appears this crop manifestation was man-made. I didn't report the formation awhile back there for this reason (though there are some other circles that I didn't post either, which were apparently authentic ones..). Well the 'virtruvian butterfly' symbolism at the very least seems to be something people 'wanted' to see happen, 'writ large' as it is. As such it is very well-meant, which definately makes me feel alot of compassion for us as a species at this moment.

The information regarding this cirlce has been circling on inside news over the web. I'll post a link to Colin Andrews site so you can check it out. Scroll down the page of other formations til you get to the bottom, where Andrews has left his remarks.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Crop-Circles-2009.html

Hopefully brighter things to report on in the near future...

best,
Kristin

Hi Kristin, This is recycled from my September 17, 2008 reply to you to use again in my present reply about whether the Butterfly Man is man-made or not:

Hi Kristin, Ann, and Betty, I do not have much time to comment but would like to share with you a couple of my crop circle related links. I will mention that I have no idea how most of them are made. To me it is enough of a miracle that the circles have caused many many people to be interested in Cosmic Symbology and so forth. Only a bunch of local pranksters could not be doing this. The intricacies of the more complex designs call for quite a lot of planning and sophisticated techniques to spread them out on the ground correctly. It's OK by me if real humans with enough know-how are doing it for whatever reason. Aliens or angels are not needed in order for this to be a great happening for sparking more interest in Divine Geometry...END

Suzanne

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 am
Profile Personal album

Post Faking Crop Circles
Kristin, All,

From what I understand of crop circles 95% of them are thought to be man-made; much like most UFO phenomena are known to be from "natural" or hoax causes.

In either UFO or CC, what I find interesting about them is the psychic "contagion" that spreads through the population like wildfire - much like you see in a violent mob or the rise of a dictator like Hitler. And where there is "smoke" there is "fire" - transpersonal fire operating behind the scenes for reasons that the "involved" do not have a conscious clue.

So for me I don't measure the appearance of a crop circle by whether it is a hoax or a miracle - for the "phenomena" is always on us to figure out the riddle perpetuated by the riddle maker - to read the tea leaves with a larger picture in mind. This is why I made the following comment on Jan's noting that the butterfly crop circle was thought to be made by 55 people in The Imago-Dei. These phenomena are like ink blots into which we all project our unresolved psychic growth/understanding.

Quote:
The imago-Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent. Answer To Job, C. G. Jung, § 660.

Is not this aspect worth keeping in mind? Surely as things get worse in our world more and more psychic "contagion" effects can be expected to "manifest." Surely some of these manifestations will resonate with images arising in our private worlds and therefore can function as synchronistic phenomena. It is like "looking" for an image on the Internet - suddenly one "speaks" to you or one appears that carries the original dream/vision image further. Thus, images are everywhere - so when one "speaks" to me I just go with it.

Gregory

PS Oh, I just submitted this post and see Susanne had made one while I was trying to put my thoughts together while preparing this one.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 am

Post still phenomena, whether man-made or not....
Here here, Gregory,

I heartily agree with your comments. The quotation from Answer to Job says much...

The one thing I remain unconvinced of is the statement that most crop circles are probably man-made. However having said this, it really doesn't matter in the end, as you so cogently observe. Such creations still fall within the realm of 'phenomena' coming as they do from out of some urgency within the human unconscious. My only caveat would be where 'willforce' alone creates a formation, in particular crop circles that are made for purposes of advertising, to enhance or support a corporate profile.

The images ARE everywhere, as you say....

Kristin

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Post The Unbidden
Hey Kristin,

Point taken about the 95% frequency of man-made crop circles. I guess it is probably the bias of my personal equation of being a thinking-sensation type that informs me that miracles are infrequent and damn hard to come by – it’s that Saint Thomas “unless I place my hand in his side and my finger in the nail holes…”. In the past I have been concerned about using hoax information but now I see such things in a wider context and let it in if it seems to be unbidden in terms of it crossing my path. In any event I Googled on this subject and found the following,

Quote:
In July 1999 my husband, Colin Andrews, announced to BBC News the results of his two-year study into human hoaxing of crop circles. His research indicated that during the two years of his study at least 80 percent of the crop circles he researched were man-made. This announcement stunned the crop circle community, largely because Colin was one of the original crop circle researchers and has been the subject’s primary proponent for the last two decades. He started the first research organization, Circles Phenomenon Research (CPR), and has amassed the largest database in the world on the subject. He was in a unique position to evaluate the presently occurring formations against the earlier phenomenon.

The announcement resulted in immediate warfare within the established crop circle research community. Prominent alternative magazines that purported to deal in truth refused to print his statement. Fellow researchers refuted his report with character assassination rather than with facts. Interestingly, only a handful of people (all scientists) paid attention to the rest of his statement—that approximately 20 percent of the circles studied showed no evidence of being man-made, and that many of these demonstrated a unique magnetic signature. While Colin continues to work with scientists on the magnetic results, as an intuitive energy healer, I find an equally compelling mystery lies with the man-made formations.

In my process of working with the unconscious I don’t go looking for the latest crop circle or UFO appearances. However, if one suddenly pops up on the forum because someone else found it of interest and if such a “find” speaks to my process at the moment then I consider it one of those synchronistic things that suddenly unbidden crosses my path.

In any event “all things work to the good for those who evolve god.”

Gregory

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Post Alphaville
It is as you - Kristin - say in Tibetan Buddhism as well; doesn't matter if they are surreptitiously sent by aliens or fashioned in the night by trickster art students. 'Tis the moment then engage that they mean to. AS well what Gregory says; outer life and inner life symbols - a kind of equalibrium of inside and outside - good to keep them out of denial and let them occur - over 20, 50 years patters may occur. My personal one was of a dream I had 15 years ago about a "angel" came into my house. He was "Eddie Constantine" - a French movie actor but I knew he was from the "other side" announcing a death. (Image generated from a great old Godard movie.) I carried him back in the dream to a window and passed him back through to a woman on the "other side" with deep blue cold hands. I felt I was supposed to die and go with him but was not ready to die. (Next day my next door neighbor died suddenly - in my place, perhaps.) This angel was from "Alphaville" - the original place - and it was striking that his name was Constantine because ten years later there was a movie staring Keanu Reeves as an angel named Constantine. And Constantine was the original Christian, no? And Keanu likewise played Self/god/angel Klatu in The Day the Earth Stood Still. Later one of my son's first dreams was about "Alhpa man" who was the original man and he, my son, was Alpha man as well but an external manifestation of inner, original Alpha man - and if he died, he said, Alpha man would die as well - that is, his life was doing the world work of the inner Alpha man. He was five, I think.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Little Buddha
Bernie, my friend, kismet.

Keanu also played the lead role in "Little Buddha".....

The revelations you have been party to throughout your life are a touchstone for this very moment in time.

everything's changing....

K

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 am

Post Thanks K
I started on to Buddhism in northern Thailand when I was sent there in the war in Vietnam. But Bertolucci has been a guide. His first movies mark the steps in the changing shape of the Shadow in our century. "After the Revolution" shows the dilemma of an Italian Catholic tempted by Communism, then in the dark masterpiece "Last Tango" enlightenment morphs as sexuality and later with "Little Buddha" the West finds the journey East. What I relate to in Bertolucci as an artist is that he started as I did as a Catholic. In "Little Buddha" the first lesson to the children is in opposition to the animal sacrifice - what the Christ railed at in the "moneychnagers in the temple" episode (the sellers were selling animals for blood sacrifice in the temple). They never got the memo in the Western churches and instead symbolized the sacrifice. Accomodate the ancient memory or leave it behind? It is maybe a personal issue. Little Buddha is one of my favorites and my daughter's; the Shadow finally yields its light. Keanu also has that East/West thing. His father is Chinese/Hawaian - his name means "mountain breeze" his mother Western - Eastern European. He was raised in Toronto which can be seen here as "the center of the world" - East, West, South and the Great White North." And he was captain of his high school hockey team!!!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3