UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 pm

[ 16 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Pantheon Oculous - UFO 

Post Pantheon Oculous - UFO
Struck how closely the Pantheon Oculous in Rome resembles a UFO:

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Pantheon Oculous - UFO & Jefferson Oculous
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Struck how closely the Pantheon Oculous in Rome resembles a UFO:

Hi Bernie, We were kind of on this topic some time ago on another thread about the Hadron Collider which is 8 sided.

Then we were mentioning Jefferson's dome (in 8 sided room) on the top of the home at Monticello that looks like this:

And then the eight sided hole in the top of a Sufi dome in Iran:

I ended that post: BEAM US UP, SCOTTY!

My soul self is apparently still such an unrepentant Gnostic-Neo-Platonist that it makes me want to "Go Home" after this life... :wink:

LINK to that thread started by Kristin on May 27, 2008:
"The God Particle" and the LHC
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6395#6395

Suzanne

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 am
Profile Personal album

It reminds me too of NDE tunnel of light, as seen long ago by Bosch

Congratulations for your 444 messages
Soon answering about Brooks' Frankenstein...
rémi

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Post About John the Baptist / Saint Thomas?
Hi Jan, I dropped in here at the forum to post more about the John the Baptist painting by Leonardo. Looks like you are close to an A+ grade on the QUIZ with your guesses here which are more like terrific insights. Besides a great deal of the rest of your post interrelates. Dr. Nespor has provided Bach, Schweitzer, Water Dragon, Kwan Yin, and other synchronicities over the last year and a half. Now it's an Octopus! If you go back to the first or second page of the Ann-Suzanne Blog, you will see Ann bring up the octopus as a healing image which I believe Remo comments on.

I am going to post a few pictures about the John painting tonight. Just a few minutes ago I discovered that a word that had been "given" to me about forty years ago, in regard to one of the meanings of the unusual male-female image, appears now with the aid of Google to also be related to writings of Dante and Blake. The word was "specter" or "spectre" which at the time back then around 1970, I intuited meant something like it was the image of something or other like the spiritual state Leonardo aspired to enter into at death. Well, I should not give too many clues yet without showing some more images and other information to lead up to the various probable meanings.

Bernie brought up the Mandean Gnostic sect in Iraq back in 2007 because of the devastation of their ancient community due to the ongoing war there. They see themselves as faithful followers of John the Baptist rather than Jesus. A picture of an androgynous heavenly being from their scriptures is what I am going to place next to the Leo-John painting over on the Blog. Like you said, during his time, Leonardo had to hide a lot of his (likely) heretical symbolism in order to not wind up getting burned at the stake or some other kind of extremely unpleasant torture and execution.

Hey, can I have your permission to quote most of your post here over to the St. John QUIZ? I can use it as a basis for bringing up the other Gnostic Gospels besides Thomas as well as the tie-ins with Dr. Nespor's videos. I will be away from home tomorrow for another get-together farther down in Virginia with my friend who I first met when we were 12. She reminded me last Sunday that she went with me to the National Gallery of Art here in DC, also about 40 years ago, when the original of one of Leonardo's paintings (not Mona Lisa) was on display. She will be going back to California in a few more days. It is very handy to compare memories with her now about mystical things we discussed back then.

Suzanne

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Post another UFO-oculus
Actually someone seems to have already thought of an UFO looking at an oculus (but I won't have noticed without Bernie's post).
Here is a scene of Steven Spielberg's Taken, episode 6.
These guys meet in Office of Science and Technology, Washington DC, and speak about the ET saucer they had since 1947, and lost a few days ago, caught back by the ETs.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Post Oculus?
Mystery Halo In Cloud Over Moscow

The above article reported this on my birthday; 11 October. This manifestation actually appeared on 7 October.

As Wormhole Opening?

Gregory

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Post Soccer & The Buckyball
Jan,

Another interesting synchronicity for my avatar is a buckyball!

Quote:
Jan wrote:

Yesterday the German national soccer team played the Russians in Moscow, and qualified early for the World Cup in South Africa. Isn't 'Jogi Löw' a strange name for a national soccer coach. Sounds like a cross breed of a Yogi and Rabbi Löw, who gave life to the Golem according to folk lore.

In The White Sphere Combined with Red Pentagons I shared a little about my avatar, the buckyball – which resides at the quantum level in matter. Here is a little more on this symbol.

Quote:
The enclosure, the temenos, is an isolated sacred place. The inhabitant of the temenos was a god.” CW 11, § 157.

Quote:
Interestingly the empty center in buckyballs can act as time capsules. Interstellar space and asteroids contain some buckyballs that harbor samples of the original Helium (He) gas isotopes formed during the creation of the universe about 13 billion years ago as is shown below. In popular lore I see that John Ringo uses fullerenes as a carrier for antimatter in his Legacy of the Aldenata series.

Quote:
Obviously man’s complete wholeness is only attained with the union of the ego and the resurrected body (resurrected body here psychologically meaning a union of the opposites.) The resurrected body is eternal, it will last forever and be a sort of a time capsule or permanent record of the opposites united. On Dreams & Death, MLvF, p. 133.

Maybe there is a (mutant) Golem (In Jewish folklore, an artificially created human being supernaturally endowed with life) – a uniter of the opposites - that resides inside the buckyball. Perhaps man can produce a "butterfly effect" on world events if... he can rise to the challenge of becoming Homo Luminous.

Gregory

PS In my inner life and dreams Russia has always meant an aspect of my shadow that I was not conscious about.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Post More Ocular Power
Gee, a synchronistic outer event that mirrors the oculus just came across my path. Its “telescoping” aspect is of interest psychologically (inner) as well as physically (outer).

Concerning the inner situation of the oculus I amplify with the following quote,

Quote:
She (the four-year old girl dreamer who dreams of a wedding carriage which the devil drives) is separated from this action, however, by the window (read oculus). This is often the case. We are safe, the dangerous situation happens somewhere out there, and we have just seen it. Whenever this occurs in a dream, this means: not that I am in that situation, but it is such a situation. Now this can refer to events of contemporary history, or to a collective event in general, of no personal concern, but a shared destiny. So we may call it a kind of vision of the future. C. G. Jung, Children’s Dreams, p. 180.

In the following there is a rare double Einstein ring (phenomena of gravitational lensing) – a double of this phenomena has not been seen before but is something that can occur. In the following image a foreground galaxy that is 3 billion light years away becomes distorted by the gravitational lensing of a galaxy 6 billion light years away and it lies directly in front of another galaxy that is 11 billion light years away (11 ='s the Beyond ='s 137 ='s 1+3+7 ='s 11). The inner oculus “ring” is created by the 6 billion year distant galaxy while the outer oculus “ring” is created by the 11 billion year distant galaxy – allowing like this astronomers a chance to study dark matter/energy and related phenomena like why is the expansion of the universe accelerating – something which began to happen about 5 billion years ago.

Einstein's Telescope: Searching for Dark Matter and the Future of the Universe

Quote:
“Such stunning cosmic coincidences reveal so much about nature.”
~ Leonidas Moustakas, Jet Propulsion Laboratory

The Hubble Space Telescope has revealed a never-before-seen optical alignment in space: a pair of glowing rings, one nestled inside the other like a bull's-eye pattern. The double-ring pattern is caused by the complex bending of light from two distant galaxies strung directly behind a foreground massive galaxy, like three beads on a string. The foreground galaxy is 3 billion light-years away, the inner ring and outer ring are comprised of multiple images of two galaxies at a distance of 6 and approximately 11 billion light-years.

The discovery was made by an international team of astronomers led by Raphael Gavazzi and Tommaso Treu of the University of Californi, Santa Barbara. Treu says the odds of seeing such a special alignment are so small that they “hit the jackpot” with this discovery. “When I first saw it I said ‘wow, this is insane!’ I could not believe it!”

Interestingly, an alternate theory to the concept of dark matter/energy is the recent hypothesis that time is disappearing in the far reaches of the universe – see
New Theory Nixes "Dark Energy": Says Time is Disappearing from the Universe

Quote:
Gary Gibbons, a cosmologist at Cambridge University, says the concept has merit. "We believe that time emerged during the Big Bang, and if time can emerge, it can also disappear - that's just the reverse effect."

Gregory

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Post LHC 'Oculus'
A friend just sent me the following link. Another connection to the LCH “octopus” 'oculus' Suzanne posted earlier in this thread and to Jan’s amplification it seems.

The Collider, the Particle and a Theory About Fate

Quote:
“It must be our prediction that all Higgs producing machines shall have bad luck,” Dr. Nielsen said in an e-mail message. In an unpublished essay, Dr. Nielson said of the theory, “Well, one could even almost say that we have a model for God.” It is their guess, he went on, “that He rather hates Higgs particles, and attempts to avoid them.”

I would only add that many physicists do not believe the Higg’s particle exists in reality. For example Steven Hawking as can be seen in the following link, (oh, note the 9/11 date!)

Peter Higgs launches attack against Nobel rival Stephen Hawking

Quote:
Professor Hawking once placed a $100 bet that the particle does not exist and continues to argue that there are more interesting outcomes to be drawn from the LHC than the discovery of the Higgs boson.

Professor Higgs, who first postulated the existence of the particle 44 years ago, reacted with visible irritation. “I have to confess I haven’t read the paper in which Stephen Hawking makes this claim,” he said. “But I have read one he wrote, which I think is the basis for the kind of calculation he does. And frankly I don’t think the way he does it is good enough.

Gregory

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Post Re: Homo Luminous Transmutations / Diamond Body
Jan,

The burning of coal (for the heating of the alchemical retort?) produces a lot of incomplete combustion as we all know, generating like this a lot of SOOT - which science has found to contain a multitude of fullerenes.

Further a buckyball is twice as strong as diamond and thus is a kind of "diamond body" that is on steroids.

I learn about some of these things since this deep symbol of the unus mundus came into view in December 1999 - during one of many visionary "floods" I have experienced while observing the inner movie. Dr. Smalley (the modern alchemist) won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1985 for his discovery of this new molecular form of carbon atoms in what was labeled as the greatest discovery in Chemistry in the 20th Century.

Gregory

PS The buckyball has many other interesting attributes, such as being able to function as a Faraday Cage. This "rabbit" hole goes very deep. Good Luck to you as you continue to plumb the depths of your fate.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]