UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Will Aliens Be Black? 

Post Will Aliens Be Black?
Is the following a hoax or is it satire? Or does Obama know something – that the first alien is a “person” of color.

Official Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Life Is Imminent

Quote:
The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission.

The Case Is Building.

Clash of the Gods

Gregory

PS A new movie coming to your local theater on 6 Nov. 2009 called The Fourth Kind – Abduction

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 pm

I went and saw The Fourth Kind on Friday. It deals with the problem of people who "experience" alien abduction concretizing the event into physical reality instead of viewing it as belonging it to their inner lives. I don't want to spoil anything, but the movie then offers evidence that the events actually are physical. I lost interest at this point.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]