UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:54 am

[ 1 post ] 
Reply to topic
 'those' red lights... 

Post 'those' red lights...
Hi,

I'm grateful that there's a page like this to be able to post on these ideas :)

In June of '08 I was visiting friends in the small town that I grew up in. There were 4 of us playing cards and having a couple of drinks. The general rule (and I think it applies most anywhere) is that those who smoke, smoke outside.

At around 12:30 am there were 3 of us that went outside to catch a breath of 'fresh air'... Of course, we were reminising about many of the things we had done while growing up in this small prairie town that we were in. I happened to notice a falling star and this brings our attention to watching it fall. After the star flickered out, k and I continued talking. w, happened to still be fixed on the sky when he noticed something else.

I think a lot of people have seen the footage from the States to India, red lights hovering in the sky. We saw 2 of those lights, and they were in a fixed distance from each other. The lights followed a trajectory resembling a vector of some sort...it looked like a peaceful glide on what I would call a beautifully curved line (just to say that it followed the 'curve' in the sky).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TubIwaV1Sg *something like this, except these lights did not change, the distance between the two was maintained.

Naturally, we started to think of what it could have been. One thing for certain, not a single sound came from this thing. Also, k is a son to an airplane mechanic and no stranger to planes of all sizes. He figured the lights were near 2,000ft so we ruled out flares. These lights seemed to be 'constant' in that they were not very bright but they were intense just the same. So, from that perspective, at 2,000ft (+/-) each light looked as though it was 3 inches in diameter at about 16 inches apart. The entire event took place over 4 minutes.

I've 'filed' the experience and haven't talked much about it. I hadn't seen the videos of the red lights until I started to research it, and at that point I couldn't help but be much more intrigued.

kind regards,
pb

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]