UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 am

[ 19 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 V-Shaped UFO In Iceland Plume (18 April 2010) 

Post V-Shaped UFO In Iceland Plume (18 April 2010)
It’s hard to believe a flock of geese could fly through the plume and survive. Software dubbing of images is very sophisticated these days – so it’s hard to determine off-hand if this is faked. Looks like a series of white spheres.

Has anyone else information on this?

V-shaped UFO In Iceland Eruption Plume - Video

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

The video looks legit to me and I have an eye for these things. I can't imagine birds going anywhere near close to the plume, and they do look like orbs.

Good find!

Michael

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Post Original News Report Video of V-Shaped UFO In Iceland Plume
Michael,

It seems another viewer agrees with you. A viewer added the following comment,

Quote:
I work with videos for a living and know quite well how they work, not just the visuals but the math behind it. I stablelized that video and ran an equation distance, camera shake, e.g and these are not birds....period. They are too stationary. I don't think birds can hover in perfect formation near a violent volcano just to take a look....

Original News Report Video of V-Shaped UFO Iceland Plume

Gregory

PS I guess we should call this an Unidentified Earth Object or UEO since apparently is comes up from below with the magma.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Founder

Post The Volcano, UFOs and Motionlessness
All

I hesitated to post this video since one never knows if it is a fake. But now it seems sure that it is not.

On Feb 3rd, 1996 I had a very shocking dream that I did not at all understand up until today.

In the dream I know that it talks of the fate of our planet earth. Earth is in great danger. This, or the means against the danger is demonstrated as follows: Thousands or perhaps millions of ellipsoids are shot over my head from the left and end on my right side on the ground. They are shot from a horse race place [Thus, from the ground, and not from the sky like "normal UFOs"). My first idea was that these were all UFOs. It is obvious in the dream -- I am told this with the help of some sort of a telepathic voice -- that the goal of these UFOs is to drastically hamper the mobility of mankind (as it happened all over the world last week). Then, I am said that these UFOs -- since they seem to come out of the earth, they correspond perhaps to Gregory's Unidentified Earth Object or UEO, above -- are launched by "an invisible force coming out of earth itself".

I know further that there are some few humans who are able to deal with this force in a positive and constructive way. These people are in possession of thousands of diamonds, and they can re-transform humans who were enchanted to ducks and geese. [Ducks and gees are accesoires of Baba Yaga, the Russian witch.] The tool of these humans is some sort of a prayer.

I began to understand some parts of the dream during last week's grounding in Europe: The force is what I call the matter-psyche on the psychophysical level of reality, the magic force that is triggered by the artificial fission of the atom, and it seems to correspond to what physics calls negative energy, cosmological constant and vacuum energy regarded on the psychophysical (and not on the physical) level.

Strange: After I have written the term "vacuum energy", I got a (spam) e-mail from a firm called -- VOID CREATIONS. Void is vacuum, and the energy I try to describe with the matter-psyche is exactly an energy that is observable in the state of the void of the (Logos) ego, i.e., with the help of the Eros ego. A synchronicity as verification of my statement?

As long as we are unconscious about the existence of this "otherworldly energy", it is destructive for the technical/technological world (but perhaps psychically constructive in the way that it slows us all down! I read in the paper that the faces of people concerned in the airports looked very happy).

But there seems to be a tool -- "prayer" -- that could help. To me this "prayer" is doing BCI.

Remo

PS: It is very interesting that what physics calls negative energy has exactly the characeteristic that it slows down a body in motion when supplied to it. This is physically impossible, and thus Paul A. M. Dirac redefined negative energy to antimatter. This way physics was able to handle antimatter -- but it excluded the real energy behind it: negative energy.

I think that I talked in other posts of this strange re-definition by Dirac.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

It seems that the e-mail was no spam. It was from http://www.voidcreations.org and announced some concerts.

Music is Eros ... !

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post UEO / LHC
Hello,

In the past few days, I've started to consider this lhc madness as being an attempt to 'witness' this 'anti-matter' that Remo just wrote about. I apologize if this may seem better suited for that specific thread on the forum (lhc), but I feel it's right to post here. But then it also ties in to 137 and how this number is very important to what is trying to be achieve 'underground' (Remo's / Gregory's UEO) (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that). I believe that what I am trying to say is that if 137 is 'dimensionless' = 'anti-matter', then what 'we' are trying to accomplish is this 'witnessing' of anti-matter. My perspective of anti-matter is that it is the 'un-create' = 'God'. Now, from my understanding 'no man' can look upon the face of God. This has me worried...

I'm sure that those who've read some of my posts certainly know that I'm not a physicist, I don't know that I ever could be... I am, however, good at puzzles. What I've learned here in the UM is that all of these posts are pieces to the puzzle. Now, in my work as a designer, I know that it (design) is basically 'problem solving' when you take away all the 'frilly' graphic representations of a concept. To this I could add that our lives and this universe could be under a similar 'scrutiny' and are being 'stripped down' to our essences by the one who is refining His/Her creation. It all seems a little 'Noah' to me.

Also, I am a professional image editor, which means that I can 'place' anyone anywhere anytime with photo manipulation. I can't even believe that news reports could ever say that these are birds flying over the volcano. It's preposterous! If I'm wrong, perhaps I should 'hang up' my mac call it quits...

WHY? This is the question I am left with... WHY do we do this? Is it really necessary to mess with nature to 'prove' something? Someone once told me that man is 'made to think' that he can change the weather so he'll eventually find out that he CAN NOT. So, countless catastrophies later and here we are trying to stop the next one...

It sure doesn't help one break out of the fatalist's mold.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Good point. I heard a story on the radio the other day of technological methods to reduce global warming. Some ideas were to spread tiny particles in the atmosphere to reflect some sunlight away from earth or to dump a bunch of iron in the seas so that clouds become wider or whiter (didn't catch which) to reflect more sunlight away from earth.

This story made me uneasy. How the hell are we supposed to know what works, and why do something that cannot be reversed?
Seems we need more trust in Nature.

Michael

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Post The truth hurts...
Hello, all...

Thanks for your reply, Michael.

This idea of 'Nature / Nurture' might play here in that there are so few people being 'nurtured' these days. I don't mean for that to sound too 'bleeding heart' (hmm, another volcano reference) that it would seem almost impossible for anyone to 'trust' nature... (?) Nature is not as fast as a cell phone, it's not as fast high speed internet, etc.

Maybe what I'm getting at now is that the 'truth' hurts because IT TAKES TIME (to let nature take its course).

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Post "Let"
There are times when I take a screenshot of something I am reading just on pure instinct. Here's one that I have a found a good reason for taking... It was taken on April 20th.

........:idea:

Let / Surrender.

To me, surrender also means give as in an actual exchange. An un-create gives to 'exist'. So really, in my best estimation, we are 'looking a gift horse in the mouth' with all this 'proving' that's going on.

Also, this 'devil' is known as the 'accuser', no? Proving and accusing in my mind are of like 'substance'... but then this 'chase' is also 'growth' if I properly understand what's being said on this thread.

*just as a bit of a 'branch' from this; in searching information on typage I found my way to fractals. I don't know why, but I just "let" that be written here. :)

kind regards,
pb

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Post Re: HURT
Hi, Jan & all...

Quote:
And I guess, we need to let nature 'break our hearts' to allow for the right time for them to become 'whole' again and 'heal' like that 'split' between matter and spirit

This is great...

I've been musing the idea that an NDE causes ones subtle body to 'leave' because 'it's time to go' if the NDE is intense enough. On this scale we find that stress causes escapism, and near death causes 'super-natural flight'. This, of course, takes me to 'grounding'. To bridge the split of spirit and matter again, one needs to KNOW that some things are indeed inevitable, and that one is not at current in the midst of dying (physically). This way it is possible to 'live' IN this earth that is our bodies. To get to the center of that earth is another thing altogether.

But I feel you are correct in saying, Jan, that we must understand that 'other' side... this 'opposite' of the light we crave... (properly spirited craving, not 'lusty' craving :wink: )

kind regards to all,
pb

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 am

Post Re: How many White Spheres / 'Shambala Birds'?
Junis wrote:

This is very interesting as the goddess portrayed here is not Inanna but LILITH... Adam's first wife who was created simultaneously with him by big-daddy Yahweh. Lilith demanded equality from Adam and Yahweh and refused to take the bottom/submissive position during sex and so she rebelled against the oppressive patriarchy. As a result of giving the middle finger to Yahweh and Adam, she was demonized into a monster-spawning nocturnal vampire/succubus bad girl. After being deserted by her, Adam sulked and threw a crying hissy-fit so Yahweh created the more submissive Eve out of one of his ribs.

Chris

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:52 am

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]