UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:52 am

[ 7 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Relationship UFO - Nuclear Bomb; an Interview 
Founder

Post Relationship UFO - Nuclear Bomb; an Interview
Quote:
A phenomenal Linda Moulton Howe breakthrough: an interview with an Airman First Class Force Dale Hogan who was face-to-face with a UFO at Whiteman Air Force Base in 1984. This his first recorded interview about the incident.

A little known fact is that Col. Paul Tibbits, the man who piloted the Enola Gay that dropped the first atomic bomb, was stationed after the war at Roswell Air Force Base. Then, in the fall of 1984, the same unit that was at Roswell, the 509th Bomb Wing, was at Whiteman Air Force Base when it and its atomic bombs were visited by a UFO, with startling results, as Dale Hogan describes in detail.

There is a relationship between the UFO phenomenon and our possession of nuclear weapons, and in this interview, Linda Moulton Howe reveals details of it that have never been disclosed before as she interviews one of the Air Force personnel who was not only an eyewitness, but interacted with the extraordinary technology that was in use.

Source: Dreamland Special This Week: Military Witnesses are Speaking Up! Email from Whitley Strieber, July 2nd, 2010

He then leads us to the report in Linda Mould's Earthfiles.com. There is a podcast and an article:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

One more hint that UFOs and nuclear weapons belong together as my theory postulates.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Relationship UFO - Nuclear Bomb; an Interview
Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
There is a relationship between the UFO phenomenon and our possession of nuclear weapons, and in this interview, Linda Moulton Howe reveals details of it that have never been disclosed before as she interviews one of the Air Force personnel who was not only an eyewitness, but interacted with the extraordinary technology that was in use.......

...... One more hint that UFOs and nuclear weapons belong together as my theory postulates.

Remo

Hi Remo, I went to bed in early evening last night and woke up almost exactly one hour after your post above. I had left my computer on which I usually do not do. So, I just sat back in my recliner, and instead of checking E-mail first, I came to the forum and saw your post. I noted the time as 3:02 AM when I started reading it. I went to read more at the link you gave and looked at the sketches. It is good that you have come across this information and renewed this topic for us.

I have never had a huge interest in UFOs, but of course I did meet Richard Hall, a head of NICAP in the early 1970s who died sometime last year. I guess that is the last time I posted about UFOs here at the forum where I included his photograph. There was an occurrence a few months ago when someone in my family had a communication from a deceased relative with very strong and clear synchronistic evidence showing that this was real and not imaginary. She was given a specific series of numbers. These resulted in some incredible revelations of the interweavings among our multidimensional realities.

Anyhow, she also gave this information to me and asked if I could find any other significances in it. They were just numbers. But I changed the first number to the name of a month. It turned out to be the exact birth date of a specific UFO researcher. I thought... hmm... I wonder if there might be any connection between that man and Richard Hall. Going back into an old notebook diary of mine, I saw that it was early January of 1970 when I talked with Hall's wife on the phone. That was only one week before I last saw Lee in person rather miraculously at the funeral of his best friend who had also been my professor. That extreme closeness in time between those two contacts (Mrs. Hall and Lee) is an indication of perhaps some cooperation again in the Beyond.

OK, the few months ago, when the numbers were given to me by my living relative, I did a search for the name of the man whose birthday the numbers provided. I added Richard Hall. They were associated together with UFO research. This time after reading some of the material you provided by way of the link above, I added only the word "nuclear" after their names in my search. Here is part of the long list of results:

Searched at Google for: Budd Hopkins Richard Hall nuclear

#
UFO Evidence : Nuclear Facilities and UFOs
Budd Hopkins · Crop Circles · Government Cover-Up · Government Cover-Up - General · Government UFO Documents ... The Nuclear Connection Richard H. Hall ...
http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/nuclear.htm - Cached - Similar
# [PDF]
IUR Back Issues
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
“Do nuclear facilities attract UFOs?,” by Donald A. Johnson. “Interpreting the Ramey memo,” by James Houran and .... “Signals, noise, and UFO waves, by Richard Hall .... "UFO abductions at the event level," by Budd Hopkins ...
http://www.cufos.org/Backissues.pdf
#
RUFOS Meeting Updates
PHOTO FROM WASHINGTON POST - Richard Hall dedicated his life to the ..... The Texas sightings in January of this year also had a nuclear power plant close by. ..... BUDD HOPKINS AND RICHARD DOLAN ARE JUST A FEW OF THE MANY SPEAKERS. ...
http://www.roundtownufosociety.com/meeting_updates.htm - Cached - Similar
#
UFO documents and books
May 22, 2010 ... According to its author R.H.Hall: .... affect national security" (e.g. UFO visits to nuclear weapon storage and ICBM facilities). .... Timothy Good, Richard M. Dolan, Don Berliner, Kevin Randle, Budd Hopkins, John Mack, ...
http://www.hyper.net/ufo/docs.html - Cached - Similar

After I have a chance to listen to the complete interview with Dale Hogan, I will make some more comments. I made bold those two names right above here... because wasn't the deceased Mack someone you base a lot of your work on, and you are in effect carrying on some of his legacy in your efforts?

Suzanne

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Suzanne wrote:
After I have a chance to listen to the complete interview with Dale Hogan, I will make some more comments. I made bold those two names right above here... because wasn't the deceased Mack someone you base a lot of your work on, and you are in effect carrying on some of his legacy in your efforts?

No, Suzanne, it was John Mack who liked to know my theory. As a psychiatrist he first followed Freud. Then, in his last book Passport to the Cosmos he began to realize Jung's collective unconscious. He gave me a copy of this book, and I guess that he would have liked to contact me, since he read my manuscripts in the internet. I thought that I could show him that UFO encounter and abduction -- especially the latter -- has to do with the entrance into the world behind the collective unconscious, the unus mundus. There one observes "that what always existed," namely what Wolfgang Pauli called the potential being, and by the observation transforms it into actual being. Actual being is reality in this world. It can be new insights, but also new physical things. Abduction people do not realize that they should consciously come down into their belly. There are the real "UFOs", the not yet born life in its potentiality. My newest experiences with clients seem to verify the idea that this way one can also decrease the negative karma as a result of the rape of the World Soul in the unus mundus that was created by the atomic bomb. In the thread "Nest shitting" Gregory talks of this rape. See also

http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/roth_e_ufos.htm

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
A phenomenal Linda Moulton Howe breakthrough: an interview with an Airman First Class Force Dale Hogan who was face-to-face with a UFO at Whiteman Air Force Base in 1984. This his first recorded interview about the incident.

A little known fact is that Col. Paul Tibbits, the man who piloted the Enola Gay that dropped the first atomic bomb, was stationed after the war at Roswell Air Force Base. Then, in the fall of 1984, the same unit that was at Roswell, the 509th Bomb Wing, was at Whiteman Air Force Base when it and its atomic bombs were visited by a UFO, with startling results, as Dale Hogan describes in detail.

There is a relationship between the UFO phenomenon and our possession of nuclear weapons, and in this interview, Linda Moulton Howe reveals details of it that have never been disclosed before as she interviews one of the Air Force personnel who was not only an eyewitness, but interacted with the extraordinary technology that was in use.

Source: Dreamland Special This Week: Military Witnesses are Speaking Up! Email from Whitley Strieber, July 2nd, 2010

He then leads us to the report in Linda Mould's Earthfiles.com. There is a podcast and an article:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

One more hint that UFOs and nuclear weapons belong together as my theory postulates.

Remo

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 am
Founder

Post UFOzine Interview
Yes, Christopher!

I've seen that it was the following interview John Mack read and then reacted by sending me his latest book:

http://psychovision.ch/ufnw/UFOzine_int ... 0404_e.htm

I realize that everything in it is still true. How much time must yet pass by until people realize what I mean?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: UFOzine Interview
Remo Roth wrote:
Yes, Christopher!

I've seen that it was the following interview John Mack read and then reacted by sending me his latest book:

http://psychovision.ch/ufnw/UFOzine_int ... 0404_e.htm

I realize that everything in it is still true. How many time must yet pass by until people realize what I mean?

Remo

Hi Remo, I arrived here just one minute after your post. At first the link you gave did not work. I was going to post that maybe you could correct it. But then you corrected it. I have started reading the UFO interview with you. Maybe I sort of read it before a couple of years ago... but that it did not click with me then. When I discovered in my old notebooks, that had been in storage for over a decade, mention of UFOs in dreams or visions back in the early 1980s... that certainly jump-started a cautious interest in this UFO phenomena again that has always been a distinct sideline away from spiritual endeavors.

Then I also found mentions of the fright I used to have as a young teen... which we have discussed in the context of the vampire image I posted in early 2008 at the start of the Ann-Suzanne Blog. Even then as a kid, I did not think of this terrifying unseen presence as a literal vampire. I had no comprehension of what it might be, and the only counter measure I had to cope with it was to say the Catholic prayers on rosary beads over and over and over until I fell asleep from total exhaustion. Now I have more of a clue about that period of time which was back in the mid-late 1950s. In the early 1980s notebooks (when I kept dream records quite regularly for a few years), I find lucid dreams of going back to the house where I lived as a teen and seeing that I had been afraid of "intruders" coming into my bedroom window and trying to make me (by some kind of spooky mental power) come out through the window into the night. Then there was mention of "a kind man" who would come to somehow protect me from these frightening entities.

On the other hand, I found an experience in the 1980s of a UFO landing in my dream vision, and a positive encounter taking place with the alien beings as if they knew me. I saw the orb seemingly in the sky. I called out to it several times, "I am Soo-zahn" (I will have to look up the spelling I used)... "who wants to know the truth more than anything else." Suddenly the UFO landed. I had decided to try to witness its arrival and the aliens coming out of the UFO in a kind of neutral without fear state of mind. At first it seemed I might have to go "on guard" that they might be harmful... but instead they became playful... tossing some triangle shaped objects, like in a tag game, at me which hit me but did not hurt. They were crazily running around like cheerful kids trying to get me to join in their game.

Later on, in reading some of the other dream visions from the '80s, I came across a very poignant and sweet vision of a past life type (although that does not have to be the only explanation) experience of being a very young boy student to some elderly spiritual master who had a community of followers. He had become very withdrawn, depressed, and ruthlessly suppressing of his emotions which he had thought was the way to nirvana. There was no forbidden sex element in this relationship, but there was a very intense "falling in love" aspect to it. The old man became alive again in his emotions in a way that the others members of his community saw as positive. The reason I bring this up in connection to the UFO experience is that the man and boy would run (as much as the very elderly man could) around and around some rocks and boulders as if in a hide and seek game. The feelings of playfulness and cheerfulness in this were very close to the feelings during the UFO tag game with the tossed triangles.

That's all for now. One of these days, I am going to correlate a lot of those old notebook accounts and see if other recurring patterns can be detected.

What is your impression of this "playful" aspect?

Suzanne

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

By your experiences I am reminded of the thread

Anubis and the Bridge,

and in it of the 6th post, in which I describe my dance with the UFO.

Also this experience was very playful. I think it happened this way since I had given up all my resistance against these "silly" experiences. My experience is in fact that "Aliens" become positive and constructive as soon as one accepts that they exist, further that they are much more poweful than we. They look for an intense relationship with us, especially with our heart. I think that this means that they look for the Eros ego, the altered ego state, in which one unifies with the Eros Self. The latter seems to be identical with what I call the "always/everywhere"; a world in which time is eternal and space infinite. Jung calls it the unus mundus, and Pauli the psychophysical reality.

As you know, I postulate that out of this beyond new life in our world is created as soon as we are willing to observe this world in the state of the wu wei, the active passiveness.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]