UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:53 am

[ 10 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 China UFO and rebirth (reincarnation) 
Founder

Post China UFO and rebirth (reincarnation)
Have a look at the newest China UFO of July 9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnszlJC8 ... r_embedded
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/stran ... 2370.shtml

On 30'' something begins that reminds me of a birth. Out of the "mother" a "child" is born. Is this an anticipation of some sort of a rebirth or a reincarnation that could happen in the near future?

In the second link above, in the youtube on the end, we see how this UFO sends light to the earth. Really impressing.

Does someone know how to enter the youtube directly here? I would like to have it here in the UM forum since I am very fascinated by this very unusual UFO.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 am
Profile WWW

Post China UFO Incident 7 July 2010
Remo, All,

I first noticed this incident of 7 July 2010 on 9 July as I recall.

Remo’s first link appears to be to be something on the order of an ICBM launch – others have identified it as a supply mission to the space station; http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/ju ... Exp24.html - something that took place on 16-17 June 2010 but has now been connected to the UFO over the China airport that occurred on 7 July 2010 by pranksters it seems. The new object and plume that appears is probably the last stage firing in the rocket launch stack.

Remo’s second link looks like the image I saw on 9 July that was being reported as connected to the airport closure. However, there was not any rays as is shown in the following images I now see appearing on the Internet. I suspect some kind of software manipulation. Further it would have to be a time-lapsed photo in order to capture enough photons to register an image with this much detail. The second image looks like a brilliant “slit” in the sky that is scanning the earth below. It’s so hard to tell anymore what is real and what pranksters are up to using layers in software image manipulation. This lower object would be a concern to airport traffic and could trigger a shutdown.

Inverted UFO Images
China UFO 7 July 2010

Here are the images I encountered on 9 July 2010 when I first became aware of this incident – no scanning rays. Was hoping for more clarifying info to appear but all that is showing up does not pass my smell test. Perhaps others have found something more.

Image Image

Gregory

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm
Founder

Thank you, Gregory, for your critical mind. I cannot distinguish prankster's work from real UFOs.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

Post Untouched-Up Photo
Remo,

Hard to get good intel… but here is another person (in China?) who added a link to a clearer photo than I have seen before; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oJdGwKm ... re=related

UFO In China ,Temporarily Shuts Chinese Airport, Remains a Mystery
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/20...

This man says China still not sure what this was. Must have been something significant to shut down an airport.

This untouched-up image of the photo that appeared at the time I looked on 9 July 2010 – looks like a few second time exposure image – notice how a faint ghost image of the telephone wires appear – as if a double image was taken because the camera moved during this perhaps few second exposure. Like this one has a double image of the UFO as it travels in a smeared fashion towards the East in the view. Reminds me of a time lapsed photo of car lights on a freeway.

Gregory

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Post recent Chinese UFO incident
All,

from what I've gathered regarding this very unusual UFO photographed over the airport in China, the 'event' was real, and the pictures of the strangely shaped craft not faked. There simply seemed to have been a mix-up, confusing and confounding the photos of this odd craft with another event that happened close to the same time, which may have been some sort of rocket launch or what have you. The so-called rocket launch incident, or whatever it was, is the part of all of this that may in fact have been photoshopped. At any rate, this is what I 'heard'.

best,
Kristin

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

Post Another UFO Closes A China Airport on 11 Sept. 2010
Quote:
UFO Closes China Airport An airport in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, was forced to shut to prevent passenger jets crashing into a UFO, according to reports.

Three flights to Baotou from Shanghai and Beijing were reportedly forced to circle the airport until the UFO disappeared.

Two other flights were diverted away from Baotou and to the nearby cities of Ordos and Taiyuan. The airport was shut for around an hour "to guarantee safety" according to a spokesman.

Witnesses reported a bright light shining in the sky on September 11 around two-and-a-half miles away from Baotou airport, before suddenly vanishing.

The incident was the eighth reported UFO sighting in China since the end of June.

Gregory

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Post BLUE UFO
Hey Suzanne,

You ought to get a kick out of this one. Is this near where you live?

An interesting event given a blue cornflower connection to Pauli's dream – possibly something the WS arranges in line with what Jung noted,

Quote:
The Imago Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent.

Blue UFO Video

Quote:
Blue Colored UFO

CENTREVILLE, Va. - Some people in Centreville are talking about a bright blue light spotted moving in the sky Wednesday night (3 Nov. 2010). But no one seems to have an explanation for this unidentified flying object.

It was in the night sky just above Lee Highway when shoppers looked up and saw something weird in Centreville and it was all caught on camera.

“All of a sudden, it would stop and go back like this,” said Bryan Fains, using his finger to point out the direction of the blue light in the sky. “At one point, it stopped and went up and up.

Fains quickly grabbed his phone, turned on the camera and recorded the erratic blue light in the night sky. It flew around for about 10 minutes.

“[There] was no sound. It was a distinct blue light. It never flashed or blinked or nothing. It was just blue,” said Fains. “It’s weird. You only see this type of stuff in movies. Just as long as we're here, I'm sure there are other things somewhere.

Gregory

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Post Re: BLUE UFO - and the pervasive Imago Dei
Gregory Sova wrote:
Hey Suzanne,

An interesting event given a blue cornflower connection to Pauli's dream – possibly something the WS arranges in line with what Jung noted,

Quote:
The Imago Dei pervades the entire human sphere and makes mankind its involuntary exponent.

Blue UFO Video

Quote:
Blue Colored UFO

CENTREVILLE, Va. - Some people in Centreville are talking about a bright blue light spotted moving in the sky Wednesday night (3 Nov. 2010). But no one seems to have an explanation for this unidentified flying object.

It was in the night sky just above Lee Highway when shoppers looked up and saw something weird in Centreville and it was all caught on camera.

“All of a sudden, it would stop and go back like this,” said Bryan Fains, using his finger to point out the direction of the blue light in the sky. “At one point, it stopped and went up and up.

Fains quickly grabbed his phone, turned on the camera and recorded the erratic blue light in the night sky. It flew around for about 10 minutes.

“[There] was no sound. It was a distinct blue light. It never flashed or blinked or nothing. It was just blue,” said Fains. “It’s weird. You only see this type of stuff in movies. Just as long as we're here, I'm sure there are other things somewhere.

Gregory

Hi Gregory, I dropped by here at the forum to say something about the latest at CERN since it was already the 9th over there in Europe. Then I saw this post of yours and decided to find out more about the UFO story. Most likely it was not a UFO. The various available articles seem to derive from the same source. There is the claim that others in Centreville saw this, but they are not interviewed. Only the man with the camera phone is shown and speaks. The area this happened in is just about at the limit area of a wider circle of a "no fly zone" around Washington, DC and would have soon attracted attention and military jets to intercept it. Also, it is not very far from Dulles Airport (as the crow flies) and any type of small plane or helicopter would cover that distance swiftly. A weather balloon would be ridiculous with so many flight paths for major airlines in the nearby region. Speculations appear to be keying in on remote control hobbyist stuff that have neon type lights in some cases. Someone claimed there was a field nearby where that could have been happening. Some disinformationalist introduced into the later stories that the Homeland Security chief affirmed it to be a UFO. When folks take such a malicious "joke" as real and pass it on, then it tends to make the UFO issue in general look more foolish. It could, however, have been an interdimensional luminous orb (love that blue!) of some kind with an esoteric intention. Here's why from my personal point of view.

Anyhow, Gregory, because you addressed the post to me specifically and underlined the Lee part of Lee Highway and mentioned a blue flower, plus the particular blue is very much like images I have posted including this butterfly of a few days ago...

... in connection with my jest about our forum-related soul group could perhaps be called the Lepsi instead of the Jedi... I did sit up and pay close attention to the esoteric significances in your post. I found the exact address of the restaurant where the man did the video with his cell phone. I had a hunch. I then entered the address of the exact location of where I first met Lee in 1958. The driving time was estimated at 10 to 15 minutes. Recently I have finally been able to figure out how to use the digital voice recorder that I bought in early September to keep track of my dream visions and the terms or sentences that Lee appears to convey to me through a form of inner hearing that is not auditory but is also not just a thought. It is like feeling and knowing what is being said or conveyed so that it can be called a inner voice. Well, also, I had to practice over some months, and sometimes I can just repeat outloud immediately what he is saying or just said. When I used to have to write it down, I would forget lots of it. So, this digital stuff will be more effective as soon as I get more proficient at it. I may try in a day or two to send it from the device into my computer and straight on in also to Dragon Dictates to see if it turns out readable enough without too many corrections. This will take "documenting the synchronicities" to a new level of evidential factors that can better be confirmed.

I better get with it here about posting the basics and then adding to it, so I do not lose my post like I did a few days ago by being over-confident on my new computer. Earlier yesterday, I was telling my daughter by phone about a dream-vision I had about being "down in the Valley" which means farther south in Virginia. (Actually I told her part of it at the end of the week in person but the "blessed" part on the phone as mentioned in my letter to Ann below.) Ann and I posted a lot about that area last year in regard to seeming reincarnation memories involving the Mennonite Brethern during the Civil War. Last night I had been in bed sleeping but woke up for a bathroon visit. I got the notion before going back to sleep to record the vision of a couple of days before because otherwise I might forget it. Actually I had already told my daughter in person shortly after it happened since that is where we have vacationed a couple of times, and my sister wants to also go back to do some more research into the "Shank" and other families we have identified as being who we are looking for. We plan going back in the Spring of 2011... if CERN does not gobble us all up into its postulated hole in the ground before that. What you will see here now if some actual evidence that the timing of your post constitutes a very meaningful coincidence when correlated with my Valley dream-vision. It just happens that Lee Highway up here in Northern Virginia is also called Route 29. OK, if you go kind of east from the "UFO" location, you arrive at where I first met the One and Only some 50 years ago. However if you go way way down south along the same Route 29... oh well... guess where you wind up? The same place I have already given a map for about where the Civil War era Mennonite Brethern lived that we are researching. Here is confirmation of that fact by way of the same map that I posted on April 8, 2009.

Route 29 in the upper right corner comes down from the north to Route 33,
turning right leads across Swift Run Gap (the only way to cross the mountains
for many miles on either side) straight into the towns around Harrisonburg
that we will be visiting again to find out more about the historical families.

LINK to that discussion in 2009: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7402#7402

When I got home from the grandkids yesterday evening, there were some E-mails from Ann. I needed to get dinner and do other things, so I replied only to one at that time. This tells more about my vision stuff.

Subject - Re: Divine Mercy, Butterflies, etc - Mercy, mercy, mercy<(Suzanne added this part)
Date - 11/8/2010 8:14:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Hi Ann, So far, I have read only this your first E-mail. I was struck right away by its significance. Lee was saying to me this afternoon that probably we are not going to be annihilated tomorrow although it could happen later when the CERN folks say, "See, nothing happened on 11/9", and that emboldens them even more to do riskier and riskier experimentations until something disastrous does happen. Lee was also saying that these Doom's Day dates, that pass without incident, do give us a chance to think about IF we had only one more day to live. Do we think we are ready to make the transition to another higher and more spiritual realm? Do we think we are good enough to be allowed into a heavenly place with those who may have lived a better life than we were capable of? How do we get to go to the right place of kindness and happiness while we are still so imperfect? And so on... he suggests that I make up some of those questions... as we go along... because he says we are a team, working this out together. Finally at some point, he was saying, if I do not feel ready... well, he did not feel ready either... so what can we do when we are at the final moment about to go over into the unknown? Then that evangelistic hymn came to my mind (not needing it to mean exactly what the preachers say it means)... "just as I am without one plea"... not that a savior died for me... but that we know that we can somehow never quite reach perfection, so what else can we say as our plea to "The Blessed One", the term that has shown up in recent days for the Divine Being. Lee was saying, what is it then, when I take your hand, and we go over together, what is it that we can say... go ahead... you say what it should be... and I just replied, what else could we say but... mercy, mercy, mercy. I do feel this is an important message for us to be posting about on the Blog, but I need some time to reflect quietly after reading your other messages. Also, I recorded last night after 2 AM a dream I had maybe a couple of days before about a Mennonite Brethren girl down in the Valley of Virginia (perhaps that Civil War era) saying to me, "It is a blessed day." This morning, I got a phone call about my overdue cell phone bill, and paid it immediately, and as the (black by her voice inflections) lady was hanging up, she said, "Have a blessed day." I know nobody has ever said that to me before although I looked up online and found out it is a custom developing first in the South, some think in black churches, that has been spreading for about 3 to 5 years. This synchronicity happening just as in recent days that Lee and I have been calling "God" not just the Original Source, or the Divine Being, or the One Love, but now the Blessed One that is within us and within all beings and all things... without of course our claiming to be in any way the Godhead ourselves in our egoistic identity. I need to rest now a bit after reading your other E-mails. Lee says we have some work to do later tonight but that I will get the feel for what it is to be when the time comes.

Lots of Love, Suzanne

P.S. It is (was) 3:43 AM, and I need(ed) to post this so as not to loose it and will do (did do) corrections and added) a few things shortly. Looks like Remo posted at 3:46 AM my time in Virginia about Yoda Einstein Gandalf Merlin. Earlier today I looked up part of what Yoda said while he was riding on Luke's back. I also saved a picture because it is unisex enough to be any of us male or female. But that can wait until mid-morning after I get a long enough stretch of sleep.

P.P.S. Gee, it did not occur to me until I wanted to add something to this post title besides BLUE UFO, plus quote the statement you, Gregory, quoted from Jung... that Lee's mention a few days ago of "pervasive centering" could be related to this:

Gregory Sova wrote:
Hey Suzanne,

Quote:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 am
Profile Personal album

Post For The Miracle Of The One Thing
Suzanne,

The title is the last portion of the Alchemical saying found in the Emerald Tablet. The “One Thing” is of course a reference to the union of the opposites.

As I read your post I could not help but have my strange “colored” process become constellated once again. It is a bit mysterious but like this I find another way to give life to its still largely hidden depths of meaning and application. Its application to the following images helps me in seeing further meaning behind this “interplay of colors”. Of course the World Soul is known to be very involved with “colors”,

Quote:
The soul or bride in our text is thus a fiery, tincturing spirit who gives the bridegroom rising from the grave (i.e., the spiritualized body) a "garment" (colour)." This motif recalls the ancient idea of the soul as a coloured garment enveloping the material world. According to the Gnostic Basilides the World Soul (GJS: aka the Holy Spirit) is nothing but an "emphasis" or "colour" of light which has descended into matter. Aurora Consurgens, MLvF, p. 372-73.

Here is one image I found for a type of cornflower > cornflower, a weed actually, that I am familiar with since my youth as they were often seen in open fields and woods where I grew up in northern Michigan. I see the color reminds you of your butterfly > butterfly, an interesting connection to your ancestors in the upper left portion (NorthWest) of your map given the possible resurrection of the dead being discussed. Strange that the name for this flower actually contains the color of corn. If you invert the color of the image, i.e., create its negative like Christopher did in 2006 when the forum began discussing our “subtle body”, i.e., soul, anti-bomb efforts in Source. Ditto for the Blue UFO (actually seemed to have a white dot in the center) > Blue UFO. It seems if we enter a subtle body state of consciousness, i.e., Eros Ego Consciousness we assist the WS in the incarnation of effects She would like to have in our world. Like this we help unite the opposites.

Image Image
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW; AS WITHOUT, SO WITHIN

Quote:
Chicory (Cichorium intybus)- Showy, cornflower blue flowers variety.

Image Image
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW; AS WITHOUT, SO WITHIN

Gregory

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Post Blue Light Special
Suzanne,

Take a look at what I posted here http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1568#11568 . After I found the info on Labradorite, I saw your post above with the Blue Morpho butterfly/lepsi image. I find it interesting that both the stone (at least the ones I have been interested in-- blue and blueviolet) and the butterfly have the same type of coloration, created I believe by the phenomenon called interference. They also both have the quality of looking drab and dull from one angle, but magically beautiful from another. The stone looks brown or grey until you turn it just right.

And the butterfly looks brown and grey until it opens its wings

Jess

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]