UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:36 pm

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 Radioactivity and Nonlocality, UFOs and "ETs" 
Founder

Post Radioactivity and Nonlocality, UFOs and "ETs"
tom.guerry wrote:
A question,remo-

How woud you discriminate/compare the radioactivity effect from the concept of "nonlocality" ?

I open a new thread with Tom's question.

This is a question I pondered about for years! Once again, you find exactly the deepest aspect of all this, Tom!

My (provisional) answer is as follows:

As you remember I mostly talk of beta radioactivity. Radioactivity has however three aspects: alpha, beta and gamma. See image below:

On the quantum physical level Beta radioactivity is the creation of an antineutrino. On a psychophysical level I interpret it not as a particle of antimatter, but as what I call matter-psyche (negative energy). Matter-psyche is the potential energy of the unus mundus, containing a [only potential] higher negentropy. By the observation of such "singular acausal beta decays" on the psychophysical level we observe the transformation of matter-psyche into new spirit-psyche and incarnate like this the spirit-psyche containing higher negentropy (ie higher life).

Alpha radioactivity is physically described as the decay of the nucleus, in which an alpha particle, ie a helium atom, ie 2 protons and 2 neutrons are catapulted out of the nucleus. Actually as a result of the so-called potential barrier this is impossible. Thus physics calls this process the "tunneling" of the alpha particle (as in science fiction!) and explains it with the help of Heisenberg's uncertainty relation. The tunneling phenomenon is the quantum physical background of the whole nonlocality discussion. Today it is generally accepted that quantum physics is based on nonlocality, ie the "point A" situation of Carl Jung. The existence of nonlocality in nature is empirically proven, at least for "twin particles", for example for photons.

The decisive term is now the tunneling. If we assume that space (or spacetime) is not only what physics tells us, but that there is another spacetime, the unus mundus, in which the measure for the space is infinite, then the point and the whole universe are one and the same. Thus, on a psychophysical level we can interpret alpha radioactivity as the approach to or even the transformation of the consciousness into this state, in which there is no space in the physical meaning anymore (and no time; ie time = infinite). It is the state we discussed in the thread about Roger's spider dream, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=73 , the unity of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, of the Purusha/Atman state.

Thus I am looking at the whole thing from the standpoint of a transformed consciousness. As you know I call it the Eros ego, and it is able to observe the Eros Self, the unus mundus and its acausal incarnations (= beta radioactivity) out of it.

Gamma radioactivity I interpret as a result of the realization of the meaning of a synchronicity, since the gamma particle is the photon = light. Consciousness is however "Mir geht ein Licht auf" = A new light emerges out of the unconscious.

Yes, I hope that I can once formulate this worldview in a neutral language beyond physics and depth psychology. Only like this people can once understand what will happen in the next years, at the latest in 2012 ...

Remo

PS: It was a synchronicity with the tunneling phenomenon on 4-3(!)-1982, which led me first to this problem:

The first event: I worked in a computing center. When I got my printed output of the results, because of a mistake of the operator there was added a portrait of Einstein, the famous one with the tongue (created with different characters which gave a raster of Einstein's head).

The second event: I came home and saw a parcel with a book I ordered. It was a book about UFOs with the title Visitors from the Future -- Through the Wall of Time into the Fourth Dimension (in German). At the back a quote of Einstein about the relativity of time (which is of course also a statement concerning the relativity of space, since he combined space and time to the spacetime).

This synchronicity was a completely stunning one for me. It was some months after my horrible trouble with the so-called C.G. Jung Institute, as a consequence of which I renounced the diploma. This very impressing sync helped me very much to believe in the fact that I was right -- but only 20 years later I began to realize that the difference between the Jungians and me is the one of the Neoplatonic and the Hermetic world view.

Since then the task of interpreting Einsteins SRT as well as his GRT on the level of the psychophysical realm became very important. Only a decade ago I began to realize that we must also deal with Wolfgang Pauli. Further I saw that "Einstein" means the conscious aspect, "Pauli" the aspect of the unus mundus. Both together I interpreted as the transformation of the Logos ego into the Eros ego (approaching the velocity of light) which allows us to observe the singular acausal quantum leap (Pauli's antineutrino on a psychophysical level).

When I read the book I saw that the author talks a lot of the tunneling phenomenon. It was the first time I heard about it. Since then I have been occupied with the problem. I guess I was able to solve it with the help of the above psychophysical interpretation of alpha radioacitivity.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 am, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Spacetime Cone and the Nonlocal World of the Unus Mundus
In the cgjungpage/forum I visualized once the situation like this (without however combining it with the three sorts of radioactivity):

Imagine that the whole region outside the spacetime double cone is the unus mundus, the psychophysical nonlocal world.

Beta radioactivity means that the matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy belonging to the nonlocal world transforms into spirit-psyche with realized higher negentropy, which means the same as a transfer of energy from the nonlocal world to the world of the spacetime cone. This is what I call an acausal creation act of the world soul (creatio continua), in which matter-psyche is transformed into spirit-psyche with higher negentropy [in the moment of a radioactive beta decay which is the other of the twin process, the transformation of spirit-psyche, ie physical energy into matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy].

The UFO/"ET" phenomenon corresponds to the above process in which matter-psyche transforms into spirit-psyche (with higher negentropy, i.e., "higher life"). These processes are directly caused by the artificial beta decay (= spirit-psyche -> matter-psyche) in atomic bombs and nuclear power plants.

Alpha radioactivity in a psychophysical view means that the Eros ego has approached the velocity of light, ie is on the surface of the double cone. There time stands still and space is as well a point as the whole universe. Thus there the Eros ego is in a relationship with the nonlocal unus mundus, the region outside the spacetime cone.

Gamma radioactivity seems to mean that two "events" enter, one into the physical spacetime cone, i.e., into the outer world of the Einstein's space and time in "our" world of the here and now, the other one into the "inner" spacetime of the Logos consciousness.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Sorry, this was all a little theoretical, since my explanation was especially thought for Tom.

I will explain myself a little further tomorrow. It's half past 10 here and I should go to bed.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Post dream of '3' angelic communications
Last night I had a dream, the main components of which were:

A) a giant party was being held, many of the contingent were Jewish persons in origin, which seemed important, but it was a mixed group

B) the event was a 'party' which either marked a WEDDING or a FUNERAL - which was it? (was it both at the same time ?????!!)

C) I was trying to remember something which the angels had said thoughout the entire dream

D) we were all at the airport. the event seemed to take place there. afterwards it was time to go 'home' and we would all leave in separate directions ...

The feeling in the dream in general was of 'initiation', threshold, and 'suspended animation'. People were celebrating, but the party was actually 'over' and we now had to be ready to leave on our separate 'planes'. We were saying goodbye. It was very emotional and moving, but not sad.

The feeling I had regarding the people there was that I wished we could come together as a unit, as 'one' and never have to say goodbye.

The feeling regarding what the angels had told me, and what I was trying to remember, was that it was very important and I was having a difficult time remembering the right words. Also, the feeling was that the angels were in some way menacing or frightening, but I knew that this was not the 'whole' story...

I tried to tell several people at the event about the words of the angels, but no one was really listening, although they pretended to...

Here is the all-important part :

One man of the whole group (hundreds of people) at the airport remembered what I had told him about the angels - ! - AND I remember PART of what he said regarding their words. They had told me 3 things, he reminded me. I managed to remember 2 of them because of this man's memory (though this man was not of the Jewish faith or background, he was in some way exotic, though he 'pretended' to blend in and act very regular). Here are the two things I remember. The middle thing I cannot remember, only the first and the last:

- First, the angels said "they DO NOT LIKE 2K (or K2)". In the dream I took this to mean something about a weapon. I associate it with 'Y2K', the millenial bug.

- Third, the angels said, however, something about 'alfalfa'. The information was that the angels can, in some way, be made happy, or be 'appeased' by, 'ALFALFA'. They LIKE it!

(I associate 'alfalfa' with 'Alpha' (as well as considering the plant itself, which may have some meaning of it's own. It is GREEN - a plant which replaces nitrogen INTO the soil, and, among other things, alfalfa is called 'Trefoil' - which means '3' leaves! It is native to Iran (given the history happening there right now, this is quite something). IT cannot be seeded in a field where it already is growing - it is 'autotoxic', therefore - -- which is quite interesting, and, finally, alfalfa has been known to stimulate and increase lactation, and therefore is a member of the plants known as 'galactagogues' ... (Here is wikipedia's entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfalfa ) )

O.K. So, the main reason I have placed this dream in the thread regarding 'Radioactivity' and 'Nonlocality' is precisely because I had the dream last night/early this morning (in N.America it is Saturday), just after you posted this thread AND also because it actually speaks of the 'Alpha' state, as in Remo's words above:

" on a psychophysical level we can interpret alpha radioactivity as the approach to or even the transformation of the conscious into this state, in which there is no space in the physical meaning anymore...the state we discussed in the thread about Roger's spider dream...the unity of the Eros ego with the Eros Self of the Purushna/Atman state."

NOW, one final point. The dream ends with the man who helped me to remember - (only 2 of 3 things the angels told me) , saying to me he is going up to his 'room' (at the airport...) to get something for me. He has something for me, and he leaves to go and get it - I say "wait - we have to leave soon! don't go!", but he smiles and goes away to get the gift.

Is this gift related to the second missing item (the angelic words I can't remember) of the dream - something we don't yet know, or maybe something that has been 'secret' but that we are discovering now?

We have first 'Y2K', or a weapon '2K(K2)' which the angels don't like. They seem angry and it is potentially dangerous for us. Second, we are missing something - what is it?- I can't seem to remember. But third, we know that the angels 'like Alfalfa', which is a very good prospect - the idea is that we can make things 'right' with this 'substance' or 'concept'. (if you ask, 'who are the angels' - are they the 'ET's' - yes, of course they are associated with them I feel...)

.....an Easter surprise maybe?!?

Kristin

Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:17 am
Founder

Post What is Life?
Quote:
On the quantum physical level Beta radioactivity is the creation of an antineutrino. On a psychophysical level I interpret it not as a particle of antimatter, but as what I call matter-psyche (negative energy). Matter-psyche is the potential energy of the unus mundus, containing a [only potential] higher negentropy. By the observation of such "singular acausal beta decays" on the psychophysical level we observe the transformation of matter-psyche into new spirit-psyche and incarnate like this the spirit-psyche containing higher negentropy (ie higher life).

I realize that I did not explain what I call "negentropy".

Erwin Schroedinger is the inventor of the today famous Schroedinger equation, the so-called wave function of quantum physics which describes the potential state of the quantum physical world before the collaps of it, ie before the real, the incarnated particle is "produced". On a psychophysical level I interpret this physical fact as the unus mundus and the creation of "new life" out of it. In the symbolic language of Hermetic alchemy it is the spontaneous birth of the infans solaris or extraction of the red tincture out of the lapis, the stone of the philosophers, during the process they called the Holy Wedding, ie the sexual intercourse of the king and the queen. The latter is the (completely heretic) creation myth of the Hermetic alchemists.

It seems that Schroedinger, though he even did not accept the acausality of the quantum leap, was somehow "undermined" by the archetype of the Holy Wedding. This means especially that in him unconsciously the idea was constellated that the so-called quantum leap or collapse of the wave function has not only something to do with quantum physics, ie of the creation of (so-called) inanimated matter, but with the creation of life itself.

[Remark: This is a very hopeful sign for me, since it means perhaps that the more physicists and scientists in general refuse the idea that quantum physics speaks in fact of animated ie living matter, the more this decisive idea is unconsciously constellated in them. Since like this the tension between the conscious attitude and the constellated archetype of the Holy Wedding gets bigger and bigger, it could be that once they have to change their materialistic attitude and to accept that they are in fact talking of the incarnation process of the world soul. I guess that this will be since they will have UFO encounter and even abduction experiences.]

Thus, in 1944 Schroedinger published a little booklet with the title What is Life?. Of course his colleagues were very astonished, and almost all did not accept his ideas.

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post What is Life? II
Because of the doubts of his colleagues, Schroedinger added a short endnote (p. 86-87) to Chapter VI with the title Order, Disorder and Entropy, which is also more or less famous today, since it seems to be the only statement of a famous physicist about what we call today the negentropy. The term is very much used in esoteric circles but most physicists spite on it, since it is completely "unphysical".

I'm quoting the most important part of it here:

Quote:
"The remarks on negative energy have met with doubt and opposition from physicist colleagues. Let me say first, that if I had been catering for them alone I should have let the discussion turn on free energy instead. It is the more familiar notion in this context. But this highly technical term seemed linguistically too near to energy for making the average reader alive to the contrast between the two things. He is likely to take free as more or less an epipheton ornans without much relevance, while actually the concept is a rather intricate one, whose relation to Boltzmann's order-disorder principle is less easy to trace than for entropy and 'entropy taken with a negative sign' [i.e., negentropy; RFR], which by the way is not my invention. It happens to be precisely the thing on which Boltzmann's original argument turned."

We see first that Schroedinger brings together the terms "negative energy", "free energy" and "negentropy". What he calls "free energy" is a very intriguing subject of science fiction and many fantasts of today. They call it also "Tesla energy", "Zero-point energy", etc.

The problem is very confusing, thus I add a quote about Zero-point energy of Wikipedia:

Quote:
"In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may possess; it is the energy of the ground state of the system. All quantum mechanical systems have zero probability of finding system at zero energy, thus the energy of the lowest state is not equal to zero (thus this energy is called zero point energy). The term can be explained on the example of simplest quantum system - oscillator (quantum harmonic oscillator). In quantum field theory, it is a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. - energy of virtual particles. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is taken to be the origin of the cosmological constant. Experimentally, the zero-point energy of the vacuum leads directly to the Casimir effect, and is directly observable and measurable in nanoscale devices made of conductors.

The concept of zero-point energy, and the hint of a possibility of extracting "free energy" from the vacuum, has attracted the attention of amateur inventors, despite that quantum mechanics explicitly prohibits transitions from lowest state to any lower state (because there is none). As of 2006, there is no known practical method to extract usable energy from the vacuum, although mainstream research is being carried out by the Calphysics Institute, NASA's Glenn Research Center, and aerospace giant BAE Systems.

This means that quantum physics accepts the existence of Zero-point energy, which it calls vacuum energy

Quote:
Remark: A very important term, since it describes the potential state of a system; the funny aspect is that this state is described with equations with which one also describes the so-called harmonic oscillator. Like this the oscillation phenomenon Pauli was chased of comes in.

but tells us that it is impossible to make any technological use of it. Exactly this however all these "amateur inventors" believe. Thus there is an immense amount of energy invested in this "research", and the Internet is full of new "inventions" which should demonstrate that they have found this perpetuum mobile.

I am convinced that nobody will ever find a technological use of Zero-pint energy, of vacuum energy, of Tesla energy, of free energy, of space energy, and so on, since this energy is the matter-psyche aspect of the bipolar energy term I propose, and this energy is not consciously treatable like physical energy (positive energy). [The Casimir effect seems to be an exception, but as much as I know neither the Casimir effect has any technological application. It is however a fact that in this case physics can show negative energy in a technological means.]

All the fantasies about the technological use of this energy also called space (!) energy are based on a power complex. These people believe that their ego can now also manipulate the energy of the universe, the cosmological constant (which has itself to do with the so-called dark energy and dark matter, out of which much more than 90 % of the universe is built of).

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:06 am
Profile WWW

Post disorder in complex systems
in relation to your very interesting speculations Remo, I wondered if the latest finding regarding 'the role of disorder in complex systems', which was documented in the following article I found, has anything to do with your discussion (or could be worked into this discussion - if not, perhaps it could be considered in another thread?). Maybe others have already read about this elsewhere:

http://www.thothweb.com/article2779.html

the article concerns an experiment using the pendulum, groups of which have been observed to operate very strangely under certain circumstances.

i just have a notion that this experiment explains something of which the physicists are not yet aware, as with the work of Schroedinger...?

kristin

Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:39 am
Founder

Post What is Life? III
Schroedinger comes then back to Bolzmann's order/disorder principle. This is nothing else than what we call today the so-called entropy law or second law of thermodynamics. This law means that the order of a physical system (and since energy is always physical energy for materialists, also for biological systems) decreases in the course of time. If you break a saucer it is impossible to repair it without an input of new energy; the movie does not run backwards.

For me this is the most horrible idea of science at all. Behind it is nothing else than what Sigmund Freud -- more exactly Sabina Spielrein; Freud has stolen this idea from her -- called the death drive. Thus we can conclude that the central idea of physics, science and also of technology is that we will end in death with it. This is perhaps the year 2012 state, everyone talks of now.

My hypothesis postulates now -- I will prove it in Chapter 6 of my ms. The Holy Wedding -- that first the energy term must be bipolar, and second that the second aspect of the energy term is what I call matter-psyche. It is the "energy" of the unus mundus, of the anima mundi, the world soul, of the Holy Wedding, of the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), and so on.

As you perhaps remember, I propose further the twin process, which is the so-called exchange of attributes necessarily belonging to the Holy Wedding, coniunctio, unio corporalis:

{spirit-psyche (physical energy/objective psychic energy) -> matter-psyche with potential higher negentropy}

and

{matter-psyche with potential higher negentropy -> spirit-psyche with realized, incarnated higher negentropy}

What I call here negentropy is the same as all these above terms Zero-point energy, space energy, free energy, and so on. The difference is however that I state that we cannot produce [exception see next post] this higher negentropy by will, ie technologically. The production of higher negentropy or the incarnation of free energy, space energy, Zero-point energy out of the unus mundus into our space and time bound world is the same as what I call the "singular acausal quantum leap", the central event happening in the above twin process (symbolized as arrows: ->).

Thus, the decisive difference of the twin process compared with the physical interpretation (ie the radioactive decay) is that in it "higher negentropy" is created. "Higher negentropy" means a "higher vitalization" or "higher animation" of any subject. This means that so-called inanimated matter becomes more animated -- the UFOs obey to higher physical laws -- animated matter becomes higher animated -- the animal/insect like ETs -- and eventually the highest animated matter, the human, has the chance to grow into a state in which he/she has also a higher negentropy. This process I call also the creation or the increase of the subtle body. It is a process people feel and sensate in their body (and not only in the mind as for example the "integration" of a normal dream). They feel more healthy, having more energy, being anew related to a godlike "subject", etc.

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post What is Life? IV
I wrote above:

Quote:
The difference is however that I state that we cannot produce [exception see next post] this higher negentropy by will, ie technologically.

The exception is the artificial radioactive decay produced in atomic bombs and in nuclear power plants. According to my hypothesis the radioactive decay corresponds to the first of the above twin process. Regarded on a psychophysical level there is not created a particle of antimatter, ie an antineutrino, but what I call matter-psyche. Matter-psyche is the "energy" of the unus mundus, of the psychophysical reality, W. Pauli, the inventor of the antineutrino (!!!) was looking for.

An absolutely necessary by-product of the Holy Wedding is the exchange of attributes, thus the above twin process. If radioactivity is the first aspect of the twin process -- this is my axiom only verifyable by coming events which are completely "crazy" ("2012 phenomena") -- there must also be a second, the re-transformation of matter-psyche into spirit-psyche of higher negentropy, ie of higher life. This means that an energy with higher negentropy will manifest. It will manifest in systems of physical energy, thus the UFOs, it will manifest in higher "animated matter phenomena" in outer space, "ETs", and it will manifest in the body of specific humans, the creation or increase of the subtle body. This is why I call this process also the realization of the UFO/"ET" in one's own belly.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: disorder in complex systems
kristin wrote:
in relation to your very interesting speculations Remo, I wondered if the latest finding regarding 'the role of disorder in complex systems', which was documented in the following article I found, has anything to do with your discussion (or could be worked into this discussion - if not, perhaps it could be considered in another thread?). Maybe others have already read about this elsewhere:

http://www.thothweb.com/article2779.html

the article concerns an experiment using the pendulum, groups of which have been observed to operate very strangely under certain circumstances.

i just have a notion that this experiment explains something of which the physicists are not yet aware, as with the work of Schroedinger...?

kristin

I dont know, Kristin, if this is a further example. I guess however that the so-called dissipative structures by Ilya Prigogine could have to to with all this. He got the Nobel price for his discovery of so-called dissipative structures.

Quote:
Wikipedia: "Prigogine is known best for his work on dissipative structures concentrated on thermodynamic systems far from equilibrium. His work in this field led to pioneering research in self-organizing systems, as well as philosophic inquiries into the role of time in the natural sciences. His work is seen by many as a bridge between natural sciences and social sciences.

I did however not deal with his theory, since I am not a biologist.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post An Easter surprise
kristin wrote:
.....an Easter surprise maybe?!? Kristin

An Easter surprise in fact, Kristin.

Let us assume that the dream reacts on my statement about the alpha radiation. As much as I can see, you dreamt the dream after you had read my statement of April 13. Did you?

You quote:

Quote:
... on a psychophysical level we can interpret alpha radioactivity as the approach to or even the transformation of the consciousness into this state, in which there is no space in the physical meaning anymore (and no time; ie time = infinite). It is the state we discussed in the thread about Roger's spider dream, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=73 , the unity of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, of the Purusha/Atman state.

What the "angels" are talking about seems thus have to do with the above interpretation of the alpha decay on a psychophysical level.

According to your dream this state is as well Alfalfa, in German "die Luzerne". A very interesting aspect is the following

Quote:
Wikipedia: "Its wide cultivation beginning in the seventeenth century was an important advance in European agriculture. Its symbiotic relationship with nitrogen-fixing bacteria and use as animal feed greatly improved agricultural efficiency. When grown on soils where it is well-adapted, alfalfa is the highest yielding forage plant.

Thus, Alfalfa seems to "fertilize mother earth", what reminds me of course of the Holy Wedding archetype. It seems thus to symbolize the act of procreation or the creation of "new life" in my post above. Thus, what I call the singular acausal quantum leap. [An interesting aspect is also that the dream takes a vegetative symbol for that.]

Thus, we could say in my terminology that Alfalfa symbolizes what I call Beta radioactivity on a psychophysical level.

It symbolizes however also alpha radioactivity. Thus the dream would confirm my hypothesis that "alpha decay" and "beta decay" belong together. "Alpha decay" I translate with approaching the space- and timeless unus mundus -- the little spider melts with the big spider! "Spider" perhaps meaning the Norns or Maya, spinning the web of the universe -- , "beta decay" with the singular acausal quantum leap happening exactly when we are able to approach the world of "alpha decay", ie the unus mundus.

The world of the "alpha decay" is the Beyond. The "inhabitants" are the "ETs". They do not like "2K", obviously a weapon. Perhaps this has to do with the real Y2K problem, the reaction of Bush & Co. on 9/11. But this is a speculation on the background of my "personal equation", ie the very deep dread that Bush will bomb Iran with nuclear missiles, which would be the wrongest decision ever taken.

The "angels" ("ETs") ie inhabitants of the space- and timeless world, of the unus mundus like Alfalfa, they even are appeased by it. If we take Alfalfa as described above, ie as the alpha decay, on the one hand the space- and timeless psychophysical reality, the Beyond, and on the other the conscious approach (approximation?) to it with the help of the Eros ego, then this would mean that the "angels" like this way of meditation, ie what I describe as the Body-Centered Imagination. Entering it means coming into the state of Wu Wei, in which we are "actively passive" and hope that we can perhaps observe such a "beta decay" in the world of the "alpha decay", i.e., the singular acausal quantum leap, in which the potential state (matter-psyche in the unus mundus) becomes actual, ie incarnated into our space and time bound world.

What I do not understand is the symbolism of "autotoxication". It reminds me of the process that happens in Multiple Sclerosis, in which the immune system intoxicates itself. It would mean that these states can become very dangerous, if one ... yes, what? Overdoes? Or what? Does anybody have an idea?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Easter surprise II
kristin wrote:
... and, finally, alfalfa has been known to stimulate and increase lactation, and therefore is a member of the plants known as 'galactagogues' ...

Lactus is one of the most positive symbols in alchemy. It is the feeding of the lapis, of the gold, of the end product. It is symbolically equivalent to the "mothering" (German: Bemutterung), (maternity) of the new life. This is also a passive but positive way of dealing with the newborn brood.

A real Easter surprise, your dream, I must say. The reincarnation of the new Anthropos, the messiah, the new God-image which seems to correspond to the result of the Holy Wedding, to the infans solaris or the red tincture or the quintessence.

Thus, the only trouble remains the autotoxication.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: An Easter surprise
Remo Roth wrote:
What I do not understand is the symbolism of "autotoxication". It reminds me of the process that happens in Multiple Sclerosis, in which the immune system intoxicates itself. It would mean that these states can become very dangerous, if one ... yes, what? Overdoes? Or what? Does anybody have an idea?

Remo

I guess it has to do with the individuation process... For instance the way you got in touch with Eros consciousness is the result of your own individuation, as my way is the result of mine. We are both unique alfalfa fields but your seeds are your very specific ones as mine are. We are aiming at the same goal, can exchange about it, are of the same species, but we also are unique...

What do you think?

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:33 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: An Easter surprise
Roger Faglin wrote:
I guess it has to do with the individuation process... For instance the way you got in touch with Eros consciousness is the result of your own individuation, as my way is the result of mine. We are both unique alfalfa fields but your seeds are your very specific ones as mine are. We are aiming at the same goal, can exchange about it, are of the same species, but we also are unique... What do you think?

Yes. My association is the circumambulatio, and I interpret it as Marie-Louise von Franz did, too:

Quote:
"How many heroes will now meet at this stone, in order to enter the great adventure of individuation, the inner journey. Today I am convinced that the destiny of our western culture depends upon this."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Wolfgang Pauli, the Seal of Solomon and Individuation
I guess this is why Wolfgang Pauli wrote:

Quote:
An Aniela Jaffé, 2.8.50:
"Es ist mein Eindruck, daß die 'untere Triade' ... zu diesem 'Karma' [den überpersönlichen Archetypen] gehört und bei allen auftauchen muß, die in unserer Zeit den Individuationsweg beschreiten, da dieser Archetypus auf eine durch das Christentum unterbrochene Entwicklung hinweist." [WB 4/I, p. 149]

My translation:

Quote:
It is my impression that the 'lower triad' [of the Seal of Solomon] ... belongs to this 'karma' [the collective archetypes], and that it must emerge in everyone who follows the individuation in our time, since this archetype points to a development interrupted by Christianity.

The lower triad is of course the matter-psyche.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Wolfgang Pauli, the Seal of Solomon and Individuation
Remo Roth wrote:
I guess this is why Wolfgang Pauli wrote:

Quote:
An Aniela Jaffé, 2.8.50:
"Es ist mein Eindruck, daß die 'untere Triade' ... zu diesem 'Karma' [den überpersönlichen Archetypen] gehört und bei allen auftauchen muß, die in unserer Zeit den Individuationsweg beschreiten, da dieser Archetypus auf eine durch das Christentum unterbrochene Entwicklung hinweist." [WB 4/I, p. 149]

My translation:

Quote:
It is my impression that the 'lower triad' [of the Seal of Solomon] ... belongs to this 'karma' [the collective archetypes], and that it must emerge in everyone who follows the individuation in our time, since this archetype points to a development interrupted by Christianity.

The lower triad is of course the matter-psyche.

Remo

Yes.

The Christian aeon is marked by the development of the individual [Logos] ego. To my mind this is a necessary though dangerous stage for further development (Eros-ego observing the Eros Self) to take place, even if both 'stages' are governed by acausality in terms of development.

(I will try to post a longer text about this idea later. )

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:18 am
Profile Personal album

Post Link to Kristin's dream?
This morning I woke up to this dream and my first thought was that it seemed linked to Kristin's dream.

Dream: I heard a voice say that he didn't like, 1. Cats (or something to do with cats,) and I thought that he must have an issue with the feminine. 2. Froth, like frothy coffee and, 3. Rings.
On the last note I was shown an image of the universe from a distance. The image grew nearer until I saw it was a vacu-sealed package of corned beef. The seal had been broken, it was like it had melted and the packaging was stuck to the meat and everything looked fused together.

About cats and the issue with the feminine, when I was a young adult I noticed that men who detested cats were usually disrespectful towards women - or was it that men who were disrespectful towards women detested cats? But in this dream I knew that the voice not liking cats made me think of this.

I don't know if it applies to this thread and if not we can move it.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:59 pm

Post the angelic communication dream - K2 & Alfalfa - cont.
Remo, yes that's right: I read your piece concerning the alpha and the beta decay, and THEN I had the dream (posted above). The dream clearly does follow remarkably strongly from the exposition of the material regarding 'radioactivity and non-locality' you have been describing. Because of this, it seems to contain a warning.

Included in your comments on this dream material, you convey your great concern regarding Bush, the United States, and the 'proposed' nuclear bombing of Iran. Did you recognize that this feeling you have goes along perfectly with the fact that ALFALFA, the fertility of the Earth, is actually native to Iran? :shock:

I am guessing now that the 'lost material' of the angel's warning in my dream might have been something that could have helped us with a circularity we've seemingly encountered here. By this I mean that in the dream, the angels (et's) say they don't like the weapon (nor the mental 'state' which is like a weapon (Bush etc.)) , but they do like the 'alfalfa', the 'alfalfa' can HELP us with this situation - and so it seems to go, round and round -. The question becomes how do we reconcile the two energies? One process is very fast and aggressive, leading to complete infertility, while the other is slow and deep, the 'active passivity' of the BCI, the wu wei stance, which leads to an ultimate fertility - .

It seems impossible to imagine how we have the TIME to do BCI and to make a difference while these crazy gamblers and pirates command with their finger always on 'the button'.... Well, we must refuse the 'fear' by which they run the world - that is all I can say! So, as Roger says, it is a COMPLETE case of individual attention to the problem. And by implication, this complete attention to our personal integration demands that we do not even really pay any heed to the 'actions' that are going on all around us! What a concept! It seems like an act of lunacy not to pay attention and to be concerned, and yet that is what the adepts and sages have always done... In our Invisible College we certainly meet the biggest challenge with this kind of idea.

So it turns out here, at Easter, that we return once more to the notion of the 'Fool on the hill'. Those who understand the process know that he/she is the 'wise fool' archetype (think of the 'songs of innocence AND experience' of the great poet William Blake). Those who do not understand the 'pregnancy of the fool', simply believe him/her to be a complete imbecile and leave US sitting on the hill, thinking that we are doing nothing to save the world - ! -

It is the simplicity in the complexity that we therefore seek. We must come completely through the darkness of complexity, it seems to me, in order to reach a SECOND level of simplicity - the innocence OF experience, the Fool's (card number 0) journey through the Tarot deck to reach again 'the World', now a NEW world. One does not come to 'the World' (card number 21) again unless one passes through the portals of 'Judgement' or the 'new aeon' card first! At our arrival, the only action left to take is - to DANCE! Amazing to think on, isn't it?

But at least this means that there is 'something else' to all of this yet - maybe something that we don't know (of course!), the forgotten information of the angels in the dream...

Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:40 pm

Post on the autotoxity of alfalfa
Roger seems to be right.

I am still gestating...

K

Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:42 pm

Post Clarice's dream of '3 things he doesn't like'...
CLARICE!

I think your dream IS linked -

hmm...

K

Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Founder

Post Some further remarks to dream of '3' angelic communications
kristin wrote:
A) a giant party was being held, many of the contingent were Jewish persons in origin, which seemed important, but it was a mixed group

Perhaps "Jewish" means here the Seal of Solomon, since most people believe that it is originally Jewish, what it isn't. Thus also this symbols would point to the Holy Wedding. In dream interpretation one looks always for a so-called condensation, ie the common background of different symbols in one dream.

Quote:
B) the event was a 'party' which either marked a WEDDING or a FUNERAL - which was it? (was it both at the same time ?????!!)

Yes, the Holy Wedding is by definition a funeral as well as a wedding. The old king dies, enters the womb of the queen, where he becomes her phallus, out of which the procreative seed and thus new life comes.

Thus the motif is three times in the dream. The above two times & the Alfalfa = alpha decay = beta decay, ie the Holy Wedding in a modern language (at least in my interpretation).

A further aspect is the union, but then everyone "goes home". This seems to be some sort of a "radiation" after the Holy Wedding has taken place.

Remo

PS: With Alfalfa I always associate Alf, the extraterrestrial in the well-known movie ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Link to Kristin's dream?
Clarice wrote:
This morning I woke up to this dream and my first thought was that it seemed linked to Kristin's dream.

Dream: I heard a voice say that he didn't like, 1. Cats (or something to do with cats,) and I thought that he must have an issue with the feminine. 2. Froth, like frothy coffee and, 3. Rings.
On the last note I was shown an image of the universe from a distance. The image grew nearer until I saw it was a vacu-sealed package of corned beef. The seal had been broken, it was like it had melted and the packaging was stuck to the meat and everything looked fused together.

About cats and the issue with the feminine, when I was a young adult I noticed that men who detested cats were usually disrespectful towards women - or was it that men who were disrespectful towards women detested cats? But in this dream I knew that the voice not liking cats made me think of this.

I don't know if it applies to this thread and if not we can move it.

Well obviously enough the male figure of your dream expresses a strong rejection of the Feminine-Eros dimension.

That you are shown such an awful perspective, you who so easily relates to the Unus Mundus images, should be considered as a 'dream for the tribe', specially as it comes in the middle of this thread.

You - and thus we - are shown the face of the Logos power complex with its short-sighted dead ending attitude.

The God of wrath, at the origins of the three main religious streams of nowadays (YHVH) is a very unconscious power force and not really related, he who made a deal with the Bad One to 'tease' Job - Job who should be considered as the precursor of the individuating human.

In a way, you are shown the dark face of God...

I Ching #50

Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:37 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Hybrids
Remo,
you write:

Quote:
The second process, the incarnation of the spirit-psyche containing higher negentropy, corresponds of course to the second goal of the Holy Wedding: The extraction of the red tincture or the birth of the infans solaris out of the lapis, the creation of the quintessence out of the Seal of Solomon or of the lily, the relation with the renewed God-image, the subtle body or the world soul, behind the Radbild, the rotatio of the rotundum, and finally the gilding of the surrounding or even of the whole universe by the philosophical gold.
As we have further seen, the above twin process happens with the help of singular acausal quantum leaps. As long as such quantum leaps are however not consciously observed by the Eros consciousness, they remain in a potential state. We can compare this state with a charged electrical condenser. The difference consists however in the circumstance that such a condenser discharges acausally, according to the principle of creatio continua. As I have described in another place[3] because of man’s unconscious projection of this inner process into the outer world he is instead preoccupied with the production of physical beta radioactivity (atomic bombs and power plants). Since this process happens however on a psychophysical level, the condensor is more and more charged. Therefore, the ignored psychophysical condenser is today in such a highly charged state that the world soul forces certain humans into the state of the Eros ego, in which they observe these incarnations, the psychophysical “beta radioactivity”, the UFOs and “Ets.”
We know today that especially the UFO abduction phenomenology is stamped by the motif of the procreation and the birth of hybrid beings, a crossbred between humans and aliens. Could these visions of the abductees experienced intensely corporeally, be a hint for the circumstance that the today constellated myth of the deus absconditus could lead to a real reincarnation of such hybrid beings into our world? Could thus such crossbreeds be the product of the “procreative nature of the Whole,” of the deeper, psychophysical aspect of human sexuality?

http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_wedding_alchemy_jung_quaternity_ch5p9_e.htm

In the last paragraph you ask a very interesting question to which I’d like to offer a partial answer.

It is clear that as the archetype is constellated and not consciously recognised by the collective, outer phenomena happen.
The nature of these phenomena is of course different from the way reality is perceived by the collective through say the scientific ideology which is of the Logos type.

Now, to my mind, the ‘hybrid’ motif points toward a real and deep transformation of human nature. This transformation has already begun ‘inside’ some human beings who are more conscious of what is at stake. The hibridization process consists for them in the union of both Logos and Eros attitudes in a dynamic exchange consciously accepted and lived as such.
I mean also that the positive issue can only be reached through the transformation of individual who accept the reality of the deep Eros dimension and who are then changed by the observation of such a reality.

It is like dealing with some sort of flood. Either you do not care letting the waters eventually overwhelm everything (and we do not know what can happen: UFOs, ETs, mass destruction as a collective entrance into the Eros world…) or you build channels (individuals open to the deepest Eros) through which the waters can safely bring their riches to the living people.

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:11 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Hybrids
Roger Faglin wrote:
In the last paragraph you ask a very interesting question to which I’d like to offer a partial answer.

It is clear that as the archetype is constellated and not consciously recognised by the collective, outer phenomena happen.
The nature of these phenomena is of course different from the way reality is perceived by the collective through say the scientific ideology which is of the Logos type.

Yes, this is how I see the whole thing. The trouble is that since the scientific revolution during the 17th century we believe that observing the world is only possible with the means of extraverted sensation. We think further that the model thinking (mathematics) has created of the world is the only possible. Thus we believe in causality, and especially in a universe which looks like Einstein's General Relativity Theory describes it (with the help of extremely complicated math).

Since these models have however so-called singularities, ie solutions of the differential equations which describe a new world, eg the black holes, we should accept that there exists perhaps a different universe, not a physical one, but one in our "body-mind", in our body-soul only experiencable with the help of the Eros ego, and one which has much to do with what I call the subtle body, ie the psychophysical reality.

This would be the step from physics and natural science to the psychophysical world. The latter is as well empirically observable as is the physical world. However we should open to a new nexus of observation, which includes all these "weird" experiences of UFO encounter and abduction. Only like this we can overcome the split between physics/science and Carl Jung's depth psychology, the former describing the outer world, the latter the inner world. Only like this we can enter what Carl Jung anticipated (but did not yet really understand) as the unus mundus and Wolfgang Pauli as the psychophysical reality.

As I mentioned once, the fact that the physicist Pauli calls this world a "reality" means that he was conviced that it is also observable. In quantum physics the observation is however the means to transform the only potential reality (wave function; unus mundus; what I call also the matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy) into the incarnated reality (collapse of the wave function; quantum leap; what I also call the incarnated spirit-psyche with increased negentropy, ie higher life). The symbol for the first seems to be the Seal of Solomon, the symbol for the latter the square. This quaternity is however different from the world view before the observation (ie the world view of science of today), and this is why this new (causal) world of the future (UFO encounter and abduction talks of) behaves in such a "weird" manner (UFOlogists interpret as a civilization with higher technology, which is however a projection of the future reality in our world, ie on earth, into such "extraterrestrials").

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

Since these models have however so-called singularities, ie solutions of the differential equations which describe a new world, eg the black holes, we should accept that there exists perhaps a different universe, not a physical one, but one in our "body-mind", in our body-soul only experiencable with the help of the Eros ego, and one which has much to do with what I call the subtle body, ie the psychophysical reality.

Remo

Yes.

The point is that, however, it takes quite a long for time the collective conception of the world to reach the level of the most advanced epistemoligical discoveries. How long did it it take, for instance, before Gallileo's discoveries really impacted the collective?

Weird events will certainly amplify before the required 'mind shift' takes place. And as they are of a nature so far from the present conception of the world I wonder sadly about the way our civilization will cope with them.

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:23 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
Now, to my mind, the ‘hybrid’ motif points toward a real and deep transformation of human nature. This transformation has already begun ‘inside’ some human beings who are more conscious of what is at stake. The hibridization process consists for them in the union of both Logos and Eros attitudes in a dynamic exchange consciously accepted and lived as such.

I mean also that the positive issue can only be reached through the transformation of individual who accept the reality of the deep Eros dimension and who are then changed by the observation of such a reality.

Yes. I would further say that the hypbridization has one the one hand to do with the relationship between the Logos ego and the Logos Self, on the other with the relationship -- better the melting -- of the Eros ego and the Eros Self (we discussed this latter subject once, I guess in connection with your spider dream. Do you know where?) The former relationship leads to synchronicities and thus to new insights, which is in my neutral language an increase of the negentropy of inner spirit-psyche (objective psyche of C.G.), and/or an increase of the negentropy of "inanimated matter" (UFOs), the latter leads to some sort of "new life" ("ETs"; abduction). Only the latter seems however have to do with what I call the modern interpretation of the Holy Wedding archetype, ie the twin process described above, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#740 .

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

Yes. I would further say that the hypbridization has one the one hand to do with the relationship between the Logos ego and the Logos Self, on the other with the relationship -- better the melting -- of the Eros ego and the Eros Self (we discussed this latter subject once, I guess in connection with your spider dream. Do you know where?)
Remo

Here's the link:

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=350#350 and followings

I Ching #50

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:43 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
Weird events will certainly amplify before the required 'mind shift' takes place. And as they are of a nature so far from the present conception of the world I wonder sadly about the way our civilization will cope with them.

This is it exactly, what depresses me sometimes. This is why I am convinced that our discussion in the UNUS MUNDUS forum is important. Like this some few people can recognize that there is a solution. We can only hope that more and more are able to realize this revolutionary paradigma shift.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
Yes. I would further say that the hypbridization has one the one hand to do with the relationship between the Logos ego and the Logos Self, on the other with the relationship -- better the melting -- of the Eros ego and the Eros Self (we discussed this latter subject once, I guess in connection with your spider dream. Do you know where?) The former relationship leads to synchronicities and thus to new insights, which is in my neutral language an increase of the negentropy of inner spirit-psyche (objective psyche of C.G.), and/or an increase of the negentropy of "inanimated matter" (UFOs), the latter leads to some sort of "new life" ("ETs"; abduction). Only the latter seems however have to do with what I call the modern interpretation of the Holy Wedding archetype, ie the twin process described above, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#740 .

Remo

Yes your clearly expose that:

Quote:
Thus, the decisive difference of the twin process compared with the physical interpretation (ie the radioactive decay) is that in it "higher negentropy" is created. "Higher negentropy" means a "higher vitalization" or "higher animation" of any subject. This means that so-called inanimated matter becomes more animated -- the UFOs obey to higher physical laws -- animated matter becomes higher animated -- the animal/insect like ETs -- and eventually the highest animated matter, the human, has the chance to grow into a state in which he/she has also a higher negentropy. This process I call also the creation or the increase of the subtle body. It is a process people feel and sensate in their body (and not only in the mind as for example the "integration" of a normal dream). They feel more healthy, having more energy, being anew related to a godlike "subject", etc.
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=740#740
Remo

and then:

Quote:
I wrote above:

Quote:
The difference is however that I state that we cannot produce [exception see next post] this higher negentropy by will, ie technologically.
Remo

The exception is the artificial radioactive decay produced in atomic bombs and in nuclear power plants. According to my hypothesis the radioactive decay corresponds to the first of the above twin process. Regarded on a psychophysical level there is not created a particle of antimatter, ie an antineutrino, but what I call matter-psyche. Matter-psyche is the "energy" of the unus mundus, of the psychophysical reality, W. Pauli, the inventor of the antineutrino (!!!) was looking for.

An absolutely necessary by-product of the Holy Wedding is the exchange of attributes, thus the above twin process. If radioactivity is the first aspect of the twin process -- this is my axiom only verifyable by coming events which are completely "crazy" ("2012 phenomena") -- there must also be a second, the re-transformation of matter-psyche into spirit-psyche of higher negentropy, ie of higher life. This means that an energy with higher negentropy will manifest. It will manifest in systems of physical energy, thus the UFOs, it will manifest in higher "animated matter phenomena" in outer space, "ETs", and it will manifest in the body of specific humans, the creation or increase of the subtle body. This is why I call this process also the realization of the UFO/"ET" in one's own belly.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=741#741

We discussed somewhere else the main difference between what happens in UFO abductions and during the conscious belly observation of the Unus Mundus images.

We agreed that in the former case people were caught against their will and even without knowledge of such possibilities into what appears as an incarnation process. The negative tone of the experience seems to be directly linked with the absence of consciousness as in the latter case the constructive aspect is associated with the conscious Wu Wei attitude of the observers.

Thus, as in my spiders dream, the melting of the Eros ego and the Eros Self open the way to the extraction of the red tincture or the birth of the infans solaris...

Roger

I Ching #50

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:11 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
We discussed somewhere else the main difference between what happens in UFO abductions and during the conscious belly observation of the Unus Mundus images.

We agreed that in the former case people were caught against their will and even knowledge of such possibilities into what appears as an incarnation process. The negative tone of the experience seems to be directly linked with the absence of consciousness as in the latter case the constructive aspect is associated with the conscious Wu Wei attitude of the observers.

Thus, as in my spiders dream, the melting of the Eros ego and the Eros Self open the way to the extraction of the red tincture or the birth of the infans solaris...

Roger

This is surely the difference between BCI and the UFO, especially the abduction experience. However, also the introverted relationship of the Eros ego and the Eros Self happens, at least in the beginning, not with the help of the will. It just happens acausally, spontaneously, mostly after a big suffering, be it physically be it psychically.

It seems that this suffering is the decisive aspect. And since most people are not able to suffer consciously anymore, it seems that a big collective suffering will first come, before enough people -- if there will be any left -- begin this task.

Further, many UFO encounter victims changed, exactly as a result of their experiences that happened completely against their will, and began to see that they have to give up the will power. They open to "God's will", to what Carl Jung called the "counter-will" of the Self. It is the will of the Tao, and like this, the "ETs" seem to try to lead us into this state of the Wu Wei, in which we observe consciously the acausal incarnations -- not of men (quantum physical inventions; atomic bombs, nuclear plants), but of the world soul.

My hope!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
Thus, as in my spiders dream, the melting of the Eros ego and the Eros Self open the way to the extraction of the red tincture or the birth of the infans solaris...Roger

It was your spider dream which opened me for the first time the eyes for the difference between Active Imagination (the relation of the Logos ego with the Logos Self) and Body-Centered Imagination (the relation of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, the unus mundus). Up until then I did not yet see that the latter relationship is a melting, a union, a synthesis, in contrast to A.I., which is "analysis" = separation, distinction.

It was the confirmation that my distinction between the two -- up until then only an intuitive feeling -- is absolutely necessary.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

It seems that this suffering is the decisive aspect. And since most people are not able to suffer consciously anymore, it seems that a big collective suffering will first come, before enough people -- if there will be any left -- begin this task.

Remo

How right you are.

Suffering has become a big taboo. This is the neurotic vicious circle of the alliance power complex+childish ego. Suffering is banned because it is bad...

Nobody WANTS to suffer. So we've got for instance Africa plagued with AIDS and despised by the developped countries, or Irak bathing in blood in the name of a free world without sufferings...

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:34 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
Roger Faglin wrote:
Thus, as in my spiders dream, the melting of the Eros ego and the Eros Self open the way to the extraction of the red tincture or the birth of the infans solaris...Roger

It was your spider dream which opened me for the first time the eyes for the difference between Active Imagination (the relation of the Logos ego with the Logos Self) and Body-Centered Imagination (the relation of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, the unus mundus). Up until then I did not yet see that the latter relationship is a melting, a union, a synthesis, in contrast to A.I., which is "analysis" = separation, distinction.

It was the confirmation that my distinction between the two -- up until then only an intuitive feeling -- is absolutely necessary.

Remo

Yes.

The point is that my experience is slightly different. As I said I've never been through a 'classical Jungian analysis'. And it took me a long time to understand that people going through an analysis were not living the same experience as mine! :wink:

I did some attempts with AI, but it always bored me! I don't know how to explain that...

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:45 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
The point is that my experience is slightly different. As I said I've never been through a 'classical Jungian analysis'. And it took me a long time to understand that people going through an analysis were not living the same experience as mine! :wink:

I did some attempts with AI, but it always bored me! I don't know how to explain that...

I know other people who were not able to do AI, and I guess they all are feeling types, at least with feeling as first auxiliary function. Thus for them it can even be dangerous, to do AI -- at least as it is done today by Jungians -- since talking has always something to do with thinking. Thinking is however connected to the Logos principle. Thus the feelings types would be raped by AI.

I guess that this is a really big problem of Jungian psychoanalysis.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next