UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

[ 8 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Radioactive Boar on the Rise in Germany 

Post Radioactive Boar on the Rise in Germany
Quote:
A Quarter Century after Chernobyl

As Germany's wild boar population has skyrocketed in recent years, so too has the number of animals contaminated by radioactivity left over from the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown...

Wild boar are particularly susceptible to radioactive contamination due to their predilection for chomping on mushrooms and truffles, which are particularly efficient at absorbing radioactivity. http://www.spiegel.de/international/zei ... 45,00.html

Just posting this FYI and in response to Suzanne's post about the radioactive wildlife refuge at Rocky Flats, Colorado, in Remo's "other genesis" thread in the coniunctio section.

Jess

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Post Balance...
Hi, Jess

Would you assume that 'nature' is maintaining homeostasis by increasing the number of wild boars who 'happen' to be susceptible to radiation?

Or, is this just random in the sense that they 'happen' to eat mushrooms?

Could it be that the earth corrects its own imbalances (which are 'created' by us) - something like adding one of those 'suckers' to a fish tank, it's job is to clean up after the fish.

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm
Founder

Post Increase of Radioactivity and Creationism
Jess,

Jess Marks wrote:

As Germany's wild boar population has skyrocketed in recent years, so too has the number of animals contaminated by radioactivity left over from the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown...

Very interesting. If we look at this, one could guess that something or someone superhuman would like to increase the amount of radioactivity in the world. If my theory is true that radioactivity is not only a force on the physical level, but on the psychophysical behind it, and these worlds as well as the world of the psyche are nonlocally connected, one could think that also the consciousness of human beings becomes slowly more and more "radioactive." This means, as I have shown in the mentioned thread that more and more people fall unconsciously into the Eros ego. One of the consequences of this would be that the amount of UFO/alien phenomena increases dramatically. Another one the fact that more and more people begin to believe in creationism.

I hope that I can show in the next post that Wolfgang Pauli anticipated this problem, and how I see a possible solution.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Increase of Radioactivity and Creationism
Remo Roth wrote:
Jess,

Jess Marks wrote:

Very interesting. If we look at this, one could guess that something or someone superhuman would like to increase the amount of radioactivity in the world. If my theory is true that radioactivity is not only a force on the physical level, but on the psychophysical behind it, and these worlds as well as the world of the psyche are nonlocally connected, one could think that also the consciousness of human beings becomes slowly more and more "radioactive." This means, as I have shown in the mentioned thread that more and more people fall unconsciously into the Eros ego. One of the consequences of this would be that the amount of UFO/alien phenomena increases dramatically. Another one the fact that more and more people begin to believe in creationism.

I hope that I can show in the next post that Wolfgang Pauli anticipated this problem, and how I see a possible solution.

Remo

Hi Remo, I was just making a quick check at the forum before going back to sleep. I have a computer crisis from some hijacking virus that actually closes down my security scanner for hours at a time. I have never had this horrible a computer invasion before and have had this specific computer for seven years. I have been waiting for a possible total crash and checked last night with a chat person at AOL on how to save my E-mail files safely elsewhere... so that was the task I was working on up until arriving here at the forum.

I don't think I got the hijack problem from playing around with the "silly spam" like I usually do to come up with amazing synchronicities. The most likely culprit was my intentionally visiting a website that had some very controversial exposes about some of the nastiest (behind the scenes) powers that be. I checked back on the timing in my web history... and the computer disaster started very soon after that specific visit. I am certainly not inclined to go back to that same site even though I would like to re-read parts of it. Screwing up the visitors computers (in some way by the nasties themselves) for a few days afterwards might be a good way to scare many visitors from finding out anything more.

Now we can get back to the silly spam. I had to go into the spare bedroom that is my cluttered office and look for a blank CD to copy my E-mail files to that I do not want to lose in the maybe impending computer crash. I was thrashing through some of the old boxes and came across something about Lee's best friend Dana Roblee who was the professor I also knew. I was thinking about Dana as one of the very few people Lee could be his most "real self" with during life, and I was assuming of course that they must be together in the realm of the deceased when I came back to my computer.

After doing the backup stuff of the E-mail files, I took a look at my most current E-mails. One came at about 7 last evening but I had not seen it until shortly before coming here to the forum. This is a bit interesting about meaningful coincidence. The name of the sender was paid99... which didn't mean anything to me, but when looking at the (hidden until opened) details of how the spam for buying expensive watch replicas cheap actually traveled to my E-mail inbox, I saw that a name was given for the Sender.

NO KIDDING... it was Dana Smiley. The E-mail would have arrived some hours before I went into the cluttered "office" to find a CD and came across the papers from over thirty years ago about Dana and his wife. So, the E-mail would not have been a synchronicity after the fact of my reading and thinking about Dana. The E-mail came in before my seeing the the old letters about him. Well, I did a bit of a Google search (which seemed to interest Lee who can start saying things in my mind often about what I am doing). He said to switch from text search to Images. So, I was strolling along a few pages, not seeing anything that looked significant... and then I came across a most intriguing "Smiley" image.

The reason the specific "Smiley" made me pause to click on it is that we have been discussing on the forum all this radioactive stuff, and you, Remo, have somehow been tying it in with both the deceased and the aliens... a connection that I do not quite understand... whatsa? However not yesterday Friday, but the day before Thursday... I had a nap and was taking an inward journey with Lee in some kind of UFO, circular or oval in shape. The mechanism that operated it became visible to me, although partly shrouded in darkness. Lee asked me just to observe it and its general features. It was some kind of circular thing itself that made me think of a merry-go-round at a carnival. It seemed to have some kind of multiple sections and parts perhaps rotating in greater and smaller orbits with some going maybe even in opposite directions. He said just to "witness" (his usual word used more often than "observe") it and recall its image without my having to understand what it might be or might mean.

Anyhow, I just looked up what exact time the silly "Smiley" spam came in last night... 8/6/2010 7:01:37P.M. Eastern Daylight Time. That's a number Jan has mentioned before... is that the Pauli related number? Since the One and Only had done studies in Physics before he went into another science field, there might be some sympathetic syncronicities going on here related to that common interest among some of the still living and the "living on" in our interwoven network of forum members and their deceased contacts who share these concerns. I do not know why I am being quite so detailed about all this just to show one image... but here it is... and I saw it only about five minutes before I got here and read your post above about Radioactivity and Creationism.

Is this "Our Father" or Mother or Unisex "god" Creator?

Suzanne

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 am
Profile Personal album

Post VNS Chernobyl Threatens To Increase Radioactivity In Europe
This is small potatoes but a connection to Remo’s post about something wanting to increase the amount of Eros radioactivity in our world.

Quote:
Fires that are sweeping across Russia threaten to re-release nuclear contamination from the Chernobyl disaster into the air, but not in levels dangerous to human health, experts said Friday.

Radioactive cesium 137 from the 1986 explosion is locked up in the trees and dead leaves in forests in certain areas of Russia…

If these trees burn, the cesium would be released into the air where they could be breathed in by people and with the wind even end up in France. They are also working flat out to prevent the fires spreading to a region in western Russia where the soil is still contaminated by the Chernobyl disaster

Gregory

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 pm
Founder

Post 3rd Type of Natural Law overcomes old-fashioned Creationism
Pauli adapted from Jung the idea that every quantum physical observation is “an act of creation” (AaA, p. 55). The quantum physical observation is described as the (acausal, ie cause-less) collapse of the wave function, since we do not know what effect results. Or the other way round: There is no cause for the "effect" observed in the quantum physical observational process.

Also the single radioactive decay is a collapse of the wave function. Since it is acausal in time and place, one cannot observe it with the help of a physical experiment. This is why physics observes a mass of atoms and defines the so-called half-time of the decay. This is the time after which half of the atoms of a substance have decayed. For the different sorts of uranium it is for example between 704 Million and 4.464 Billion years !!!

If my hypothesis is true that we can also observe “inner radioactive decays,” namely in the case that the ego becomes itself “radioactive”, ie, observes accidentially (acausally) in time and space – what according to my hypothesis happens in BCI – we can conclude that also such an observation (as stressed above: not possible in physics) is “an act of creation.”

Thus, in BCI/SST, when such a spontaneous image or a vegetative inner sensation emerges [observed with the help of the (introverted) vegetative sensation function], creation acts happen that we can also call incarnation acts into our world (out of the psychophysical reality or unus Mundus or the Beyond or the world outside the space-time cone of Einstein (see Interpretation of the Chernobyl/Pilgrim Synchronicity ).

Wolfgang Pauli seemed to have anticipated something like this. In his Klavierstunde (Piano Lesson) [English translation in Psychological Perspectives, Volume 38, Issue 1 Winter 1998 , pages 106 – 112] dedicated to Marie-Louise von Franz he writes about a “third type of natural laws.” I quote from Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
If we briefly recall the discussion in chapter 4, of the conflict between the “infertile” Neoplatonic alchemy and the Hermetic chymic wedding with its offspring, the child (infans solaris), we see that Jung’s modern dilemma mirrors the old one: the Neoplatonic “causal” law versus the Hermetic “acausal” birth of the child . The task consists therefore indeed in the reunification of “Kepler” with “Flood,” which neither Pauli nor Jung was able to fulfill.

Actually, as we will see in Chapter 6, synchronicity as well as the material incarnation in Body-Centered Imagination happens according to what Pauli half consciously anticipated as the “third type of laws of nature,” besides the causal laws of Newton’s and Einstein’s physics on the one hand and the statistical causal laws of quantum physics. Without differentiating it further Pauli writes of this third law in Atom and Archetype "...that there is room left for a new type of law of nature with life phenomena." [Emphasis mine]. The German original – I checked the letter’s originals in the library of the ETH, the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland – writes: "...dass für das Walten u. Eingreifen einer neuen Art von Naturgesetzlichkeit bei den Lebensphänomenen ein Platz bleibt." Completely wrongly and like this turning the meaning in its exact opposite C.A. Meier writes: „… kein Platz bleibt,” i.e., ‘...that there is no room left for any new type of law of nature with life phenomena.’ [Emphasis mine]. This shows again that another Jungian, a physician and friend of Pauli and Jung was not at all able to follow the argumentation of the Nobel laureate.

This reversal of the meaning of Pauli's statement by C.A. Meier is of course crucial. Pauli is talking about life phenomena, in which a "third type of natural law" could be possible (besides the causal Newtonian/Einsteinian and the statistically causal of quantum physics). This is why in Chapter 6 I will develop Pauli’s intuitive idea further to the concept of the singular inner “radioactive beta decay” on a psychophysical level, the singular inner (acausal) quantum leap consciously observable in Symptom/Symbol Transformation and Body-Centered Imagination.

How intensely this idea was constellated in the Nobel laureate shows also in another place. Actually Pauli comes back to the third law in his Klavierstunde (Piano Lesson), in which he begins a "Vorlesung an die fremden Leute" (A lecture to the foreign people) . In it he unconsciously applies the third law to development biology by combining Neodarwinism with Larmarckianism. However, also here he cannot break through to the idea that observable singular quantum leaps in so-called dead matter or in the body of man could happen, which leads to an incarnation process.

The meaning of Pauli's statement (in my interpretation) is thus that there exist phenomena in which singular acausal or indeterministic incarnation – not only of spiritual-psychic life, i.e., synchronicities, but also of physical life, i.e., what, for the time being, I call "an incarnation of new living matter" – is possible. We will realize that in UFO encounter and abduction such incarnation happens, however not having a lasting effect. We will further realize that it is in Body-Centered Imagination, in which such incarnation on the basis of the Logos Spermatikos happens consciously and thus sustainably.

Thus, my idea of the "third type of natural law" is that there is a causal development as described by Neodarwinism. However, such causal development is acausally interrupted in the moment of the introverted observation of a spontaneous inner quantum leap in the state of the Eros ego. Since a singular acausal event -- thus an "effect" without any "cause" -- means new creation and incarnation, it is the human being who helps God (in fact it is the Goddess) in the incarnation process into our world. This way, Jung's remark on the so-called tikkun of Isaak Luria becomes understandable:

Quote:
"Here the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man’s cosmic responsibility is acknowledged.”

This idea of the "third type of natural law" solves also the problem that creationists have with Neodarwinism. It is the tandem God/human being that in the process of BCI becomes the creationist of the 21st century.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 am
Profile WWW

Post new theory suggests Big Bang never occurred..
Remo, All,

this information I just stumbled upon (link below) may in fact be totally unrelated to this discussion, but still the main subject of this (and other threads) on the UM, concerning the importance of 'radioactivity' for our world (in both concrete and subtle form), and especially in relation to Remo's articulation of the process of 'unio corporalis' in his work, made this particular article 'catch my eye'. It's describes a new theory by a physicist who claims to have solved the 'dark energy' 'problem'! At the very end of the article, the physicist, Shu, then proclaims that there is only one stumbling block to his thesis:

Quote:
[the] theory can't yet explain the cosmic microwave background, the faint radiation that permeates the universe and is thought to have been left over by the Big Bang.

http://www.io9.com/5603595/there-was-no ... -physicist

Kristin

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am

Post Re: new theory suggests Big Bang never occurred..
kristin wrote:
Remo, All,

this information I just stumbled upon (link below) may in fact be totally unrelated to this discussion, but still the main subject of this (and other threads) on the UM, concerning the importance of 'radioactivity' for our world (in both concrete and subtle form), and especially in relation to Remo's articulation of the process of 'unio corporalis' in his work, made this particular article 'catch my eye'. It's describes a new theory by a physicist who claims to have solved the 'dark energy' 'problem'! At the very end of the article, the physicist, Shu, then proclaims that there is only one stumbling block to his thesis:

Quote:
[the] theory can't yet explain the cosmic microwave background, the faint radiation that permeates the universe and is thought to have been left over by the Big Bang.

http://www.io9.com/5603595/there-was-no ... -physicist

Kristin

Hi Kristin, I got my computer working again, after it looking rather non-usable the other day, due to some virus-trojan invasion. Anyhow, I have been up very early my time this morning and doing some cruising around on the Internet, seemingly with the One and Only suggesting some terms to look up. Some months ago I had asked him... WHAT ARE WE DOING?... with all the silly spam meaningful coincidences and other oddities of between the realms communiques... and he had replied, "documenting the synchronicities" and also he used the phrase, "breaching the gap"... between here and the Beyond... so that many more can also do the same thing.

It occurred to me awhile ago this morning before I saw your post... that I wondered why he had said "breaching" instead of "bridging" the gap. I asked him now, which word did he mean and why? He did what he usually does and said to look up the terms and decide for myself what he might really mean. That led to quite a lot of interesting reading online for a couple of hours with lots of cool images too. Considering that he had once said in 1962 that he felt like the phoenix needing to arise from the ashes, as I wrote about on the Ann-Suzanne Blog on one of the early pages there in 2008, I found this image very apropos:

Phoenix - Breaching or Bridging the Gap :wink:

OK, next after I read the Bing Bang <(interesting typing mistake) article you linked to, I had the idea to look up the phrase that was in it, "radiation that permeates the universe" since I have no science background and am struggling to understand any of this. Well I didn't see anything that particularly interested me. Then Lee said to just add on the word "torsion" at the end and click Search again. Here are the some of the very contrasting results below that will speak for themselves:

Google Search for - radiation that permeates the universe

#
New LOFAR Telescope Network Probes Universe's Low-Frequency ...
Apr 13, 2010 ... New LOFAR Telescope Network Probes Universe's Low-Frequency Radiation to ... data on the low-energy radiation that permeates the Universe. ...
http://www.popsci.com/.../european-radi ... -radiation - Cached
#
Discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation - Wikipedia ...
... stumbled on the microwave background radiation that permeates the universe. ... The characteristics of the radiation detected by Penzias and Wilson fit ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Discovery_of_cosmic_microwave_background_radiation - Cached - Similar
#
IEEE Spectrum: The Big Bang, the South Pole, and Everything
Jul 28, 2010 ... One of the main things that cosmologists do is analyze the microwave radiation that permeates the universe. That radiation is called the ...
spectrum.ieee.org/podcast/.../the-big-bang-the-south-pole-and-everything
#
There was no Big Bang at the start of the universe, says physicist
Aug 3, 2010 ... A new theory explains the accelerating universe without invoking ... the faint radiation that permeates the universe and is thought to be ...
io9.com/.../there-was-no-big-bang-at-the-start-of-the-universe-says-physicist - Cached
#
Introductory physics: radiation « Antimatter
Feb 10, 2010 ... In cosmology, the cosmic background radiation is a faint background radiation that permeates the entire universe. It is radiation that is ...
coraifeartaigh.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/radiation/ - Cached - Similar
#
The Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
... Big Bang is the existence of an isotropic radiation bath that permeates the entirety of the Universe known as the "cosmic microwave background" (CMB). ...
aether.lbl.gov/www/science/cmb.html - Cached - Similar

Google Search for - radiation that permeates the universe torsion

#
Science and Spirituality (Remo's birthday in bold... may "mean" something.)
Nov 11, 2005... energy field that permeates the entire universe, the zero point field. ... This 'new' form of electromagnetic energy was already put to use by Nikola ... Torsion waves travel at super luminous speeds to the far corners of the universe and may be the explanation for many Psi related phenomena. ...
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/ - Cached - Similar
#
VHC. Vorticitating Hypersphere Cosmology
Feb 21, 2009 ... Some believe that the original volume of the observable universe may have had a size as ... Thirdly, a thin drizzle of microwave radiation permeates all of space and it comes .... Apophenia'€™s Chaotic Torsion Pendulum. ...
http://www.specularium.org/index.php?op ... _content... - Cached
#
Vortex Gravity Control
- 6:29am
... of magnetic vortex compression fields otherwise known as torsion or tordial ... It would be analogous to a blanket that covers the universe into ... not releasing even light but expels x-ray and gamma radiation (Nemiroff, .... In ether theory it states that there is a mass that permeates through the universe. ...
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/a/gr ... avity.html - Cached - Similar
#
Sound, Intention & Genetic Healing
- 6:26am
Aug 13, 2005... and if we live not just in a holographic but in a HARMONIC universe, ... Many decades later, the concept of torsion energy was still alive and well enough ... subspace empirically establishes that torsion energy permeates the entire ... biocomputers employing DNA's own electromagnetic radiation. ...
http://www.powertoshare.com/forums/.../posts/2031.html - Cached - Similar
#
Sound, Intention, and Genetic Healing
This breakthrough research establishes that torsion energy permeates the entire ... holographic biocomputers employing DNA's own electromagnetic radiation. ...
http://www.bodymindwisdom.com/article_s ... ntion.html - Cached - Similar
#
The Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed
PI-RA-MI-DO A pyramid collects the power of the universe. ... which permeates each subtle thing and penetrates each solid matter. .... The intersections of force lines and junctions are places of an increased energy radiation from the earth, ...... The torsion orgone field can be created with the aid of geometrical ...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/.../The-Secre ... s-Revealed - Cached - Similar
#
Page 5 - afinelightopera.com
At C5, instead collapsing the entire universe into a black hole, there is symmetry ..... low frequency Microwave radiation that permeates our universe. ... This rift between quarks may be seen as the “moment of torsion” before the wave ...
afinelightopera.com/page05.html - Cached
#
NewRealities - New York's portal for mind, body, spirit activities ...
... and if we live not just in a holographic but in a harmonic universe, ... Many decades later, the concept of torsion energy was still alive and well enough to ... physics of subspace establishes that torsion energy permeates the entire ... holographic biocomputers employing DNA's own electromagnetic radiation. ...
http://www.newrealities.com/index.php?o ... _content... - Cached

Sue/Lee (Suzanne)

Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]