UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:36 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Trying to Get Beyond... 

Post Trying to Get Beyond...
Has anyone tried this link lately? I like how these guys challenge the tenets of 'seti.org'. I especially like the synopses of Dirac's (spelling?) theories, and some of the other more subtle content. Find the ongoing banter regarding alien life and so forth fairly entertaining, sometimes kindof spooky (especially the stuff regarding the Gnostic 'Archons', the so-called 'greys' and the 'controller agenda'...). There IS an underlying intelligence at work on this site, though I know we should really just keep our eyes on the inner 'prize', eh?...

http://www.openseti.org

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:49 am
Founder

Post zero point energy and matter-psyche
Kristin

I guess that what they call in http://www.openseti.org/Physics.html the zero point energy I call the matter-psyche. The difference is however that they believe (?) that this energy -- the intermediate of the Hermetic twin process; see below -- is also physical, and thus manipulable by the Logos ego. I think that this is not the case, and that such an idea is again an effect of the unconscious power complex.

Matter-psyche is "produced" as an intermediate in the Hermetic alchemical process I call the twin process, in which first physical energy (outer spirit-psyche) is spontaneously transformed into matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy, and in a second process, which is indispensably connected to the Eros ego's observation, the latter is transformed into actual, i.e. incarnated physical energy (outer spirit-psyche) with higher negentropy. It is the magics of the new Hermetic science I propose, based on and rooted in the ideas of Hermetic alchemy.

If the same is true for the inner spirit-psyche, ie Carl Jung's objective psychic energy, I am not yet sure. It could be that synchronicities serve this purpose. Such a model would be based on two processes, an inner and an outer, in which matter-psyche transforms spontaneously into spirit-psyche with higher negentropy, i.e., the "energy" of the unus mundus would transform in the inside as well as in the outside, i.e., not completely together as in the process of the Hermetic alchemy. If this is the case, I am however not yet completely sure.

We had then two different processes:

1. Synchronicity in which

matter-psyche -> inner spirit-psyche with potentially higher negentropy

and

matter-psyche -> outer spirit-psyche with potentiall higher negentropy

The first process corresponds to the dream, the latter to the outer similar event.

By extracting the meaning of the synchronicity, one incarnates the higher negentropy. This is however, in contrast to the Hermetic process, what I call a creation by cognition.

2. Magics = coniunctio, Holy Wedding, unus corporalis would however consist in the processes

outer spirit-psyche (physical energy) -> matter-psyche (zero point energy) with potentially higher negentropy

and

matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy (zero point energy) -> spirit-psyche with realized, incarnated higher negentropy [weird physical processes as e.g. psychokinetics, UFOs, ETs, crop circles, HI-Virus (?)]

In this process there is no necessity of extracting "meaning". The mere observation incarnates the outer spirit-psyche (i.e. the physical energy) with higher negentropy, i.e., "new life".

It is the process I call creation by (mere) observation. This is the real revolution, but also synchroncities are helpful, e.g. in my case since they themselves led me to these insights about the "beyond of synchronicities"

Remo

PS: The first time I was led to all this was a dream and a synchronicity, in which there was the speach about the "Gleichzeitigkeits-Synchronizität", i.e., "synchronicities" in which both transformations happen simultaneously (and later I saw also at the same point). I was later very astonished that the "unconscious" talked of synchronicity and not of magics.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: zero point energy and matter-psyche
Remo Roth wrote:
and

matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy (zero point energy) -> spirit-psyche with realized, incarnated higher negentropy [weird physical processes as e.g. psychokinetics, UFOs, ETs, crop circles, HI-Virus (?)]

In this process there is no necessity of extracting "meaning". The mere observation incarnates the outer spirit-psyche (i.e. the physical energy) with higher negentropy, i.e., "new life".

It is the process I call creation by (mere) observation. This is the real revolution, but also synchroncities are helpful, e.g. in my case since they themselves led me to these insights about the "beyond of synchronicities"

I was just wondering if the "simple" fact of living with the consciousness of the Eros dimension, with the deeply felt link to the Eros Self, is not enough. I guess such an individual would act as a canal for incarnation...

???

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Man let you fertilize
Yes, Roger, I guess more and more that we are completely wrong with our attitude of thinking that creation is always an active act, what I call creation by cognition (or penetration 8)...). Just observing seems to belong to a much deeper, a material creation act, what I called above the creation by observation. Then the world soul creates and we only observe. It is perhaps the feminine aspect of creation: Let oneselves fertilize in a passive act and then just wait until the child is born.

How incredibly difficult for a man ... !!!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

This could also be the deepest aspect of my synchronicties about "synchronicity": The deepest act of creation by cognition, the synchronicity, liked to create in me the idea that there is a deeper creation, the creation by observation, the Hermetic alchemical Holy Wedding.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This could also be the deepest aspect of my synchronicties about "synchronicity": The deepest act of creation by cognition, the synchronicity, liked to create in me the idea that there is a deeper creation, the creation by observation, the Hermetic alchemical Holy Wedding.

Remo

Thus we could say that synchronicities behave like an "interface" on the Logos Self side pointing to a deeper potential reality only accessible by the passive (wou wei) mouldering offered by the observation from the eros ego side.

I mean that synchronicities, even if they are self sufficient from the spirit-psyche point of view, carry a hint towards the call for matter-psyche incarnation... Synchronicities have a magic feeling tone, even if they are not magic. They carry the call for more...

???

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:29 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

I guess not all synchronicities are like that. But especially the ones I mentioned, the synchronicities about the synchronicity I experienced. There are other ones which have "only" to do with a "spirit-psyche" creativity, i.e., a new idea that should come into the mind.

But you are right, perhaps synchronicity and magics are more often together than we think. For me it is however important to distinguish the two aspects since otherwise there is a big danger that we regress into a medieval and antic magic: We think magically also in the case of a synchronicity, where this is not allowed. The two parts of a synchronicity are not connected magically -- in contrast to the process of Hermetic alchemy, the coniunctio -- but acausally. In the latter we have some sort of a magic connectedness, since there is some sort of a physical, perhaps a psychophysical energy exchange, which is not the case in synchronicity. The Pauli effect had let explode the car before the Café Odeon at Bellevueplatz in Zurich, exactly in the moment Pauli thought of his emotional troubles. The Princton Cyclotron (an accelerator) exploded when Pauli was close to it. The experiment in Goettingen exploded exactly in the moment Pauli was in the main station of this town, etc. There was some sort of an energy exchange -- a Pauli effect. This was not a synchronicity. Thus we should distinguish the two very exactly -- as physics does with strangeness and charm.

But I must confess that all this is not yet too clear in my head.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I guess not all synchronicities are like that. But especially the ones I mentioned, the synchronicities about the synchronicity I experienced. There are other ones which have "only" to do with a "spirit-psyche" creativity, i.e., a new idea that should come into the mind.

But you are right, perhaps synchronicity and magics are more often together than we think. For me it is however important to distinguish the two aspects since otherwise there is a big danger that we regress into a medieval and antic magic: We think magically also in the case of a synchronicity, where this is not allowed. The two parts of a synchronicity are not connected magically -- in contrast to the process of Hermetic alchemy, the coniunctio -- but acausally. In the latter we have some sort of a magic connectedness, since there is some sort of a physical, perhaps a psychophysical energy exchange, which is not the case in synchronicity. The Pauli effect had let explode the car before the Café Odeon at Bellevueplatz in Zurich, exactly in the moment Pauli thought of his emotional troubles. The Princton Cyclotron (an accelerator) exploded when Pauli was close to it. The experiment in Goettingen exploded exactly in the moment Pauli was in the main station of this town, etc. There was some sort of an energy exchange -- a Pauli effect. This was not a synchronicity. Thus we should distinguish the two very exactly -- as physics does with strangeness and charm.

But I must confess that all this is not yet too clear in my head.

Remo

Yes, I understand the difference between the two. Synchronicities belong to the spirit-psyche realm. With them we are in the domain of creation by cognition: a "meaning" is extracted from the acausal link.

But what I meant is that, whatever our distinctions, they have a magic flavour, even if they are not magic (that is matter-psyche incarnation phenomena involving some sort of energetic process). That is the way they touch us. Even when we "get the message", or rather specially when we get the full message, we are still bemused. They have a taste of something more, possibly calling our attention to the deepest reality of the coniunctio. Maybe we should consider that the messenger is far more the message than the message it carries.

People who are able to read signs (recognise synchronicities) have made a big step towards a radical change of attitude regarding themselves and the universe, but then they are still half-way...

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:51 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]