UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 am

[ 8 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Energy 

Post Energy
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, my name is Elaine and I'm French...
I'll share with you a little experience I had 2 years ago. I went to one of those "open your heart self develpment week end". It was in Belgium with a German shaman. Through out the 1st day I cried a lot, letting go of some kind of sadness, I felt so good after that, I felt free.
The second day, I was lying down and I had to imagine a little Elaine coming down into my mouth and visiting my body. When she was around the throat area I couldn't breathe any more, I needed an operation, so the person next to me said Ok , he touched my throat, I imagined he was making some kind of opening, like a little hole and I could breathe again(when I was born the umbilical cord was around my neck, I couldn't breathe for some time...).
When little Elaine got to the heart, the vibrations were so important that I had an orgasm, I could feel every little cell vibrating in my body and around it. I was like some kind of channel, a voice kept saying "Salomon is taking place",It was saying other things but I don't remember.. I felt unconditional love everywhere.
When I got up I felt I was Energy. I felt that the difference between the table and I was only density. I felt "huge" , and what was funny was that when I walked I felt the table was gonna follow me, we were the same and at the same time we were different.
A few weeks ago I had the same experience but this time it wasn't energetic. I felt what I call "the process of creation", the soul getting into matter and making it alive. when I looked at people I became one with them, I felt the unity, the soul, the consciousness, call it whatever you want, we were all the same thing and unique at the same time.

Excuse my English...

Thank you, Have a nice day,
Elaine

Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Don't worry, for many of us English is a foreign language. I will answer your post later. Very interesting.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

That is a very cool experience.

Can I ask how long you felt that way after first noticing it?

I've noticed that when I'm around certain people, especially when we look in each others eyes, I feel sort of the same thing. Though, what you describe sounds much more thrilling.

Would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself? What brought you here?

Cheers,
Michael

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Greetings! Thanks very much for sharing your experience. Isn't it interesting how these feelings are personal, and yet universal at the same time? It means that we can 'show ourselves' to others, despite the fact that it, the 'event', belonged to you and your body. I guess it is an event that belongs to all of our bodies, if we could only see this! It helps so much when we hear the experience of others in this way. Apparently we can effect a change in the workings of the Beyond, the unus mundus, by such intimate experiences within. With this there is good news too in the world!

All the best,

Kristin

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:54 pm

Post Presentation
Hi Everybody !

Thank you for your answers. I'll tell you a little bit more about myself. Roger is my dad, he asked me to have a look at the forum and told me that I could share my experiences there. Now you might understand a little better who I am...
I am 27. I live in France but I spent 3 years in Scotland 2 years ago and when I was 18 I spent a year in Ontario, Canada.
I love travelling. I went to Scotland to do my Masters in English, I also taught French and Spanish there, and I was a translator for the Scottish court...I also passed a degree in Swedish massage, anatomy and physiology... I also do reiki, I studied with chinese master the circulation of chi, and now I am trying a new healing technique called"connexion divine", I connect up with the Divine self, and then my hands do the job, I have nothing to do with it, they know what to do. They make like a spiral movement. I feel density, holes, and I feel threads of light coming out of my hands...

Now I'm back to France, I'm not working, I give massages from time to time, I spend quite a lot of time writing and painting, there again, I am completely connected when I create. I am making a book in French with my texts and paintings.
When I create, I am connected to the heart, the soul, the Unus mundus? whatever! I feel free, I never know what I am creating and most of the time I feel I was guided, I am not the one who painted or wrote. I am always surprised with what comes out, It makes me feel so good, I get vibrations, a "mmmm" of satisfaction and happiness!! I have always been sensitive to people, things, nature...It's getting more and more important. If you know the term Indigo child, well, I am one of them. (My skin isn't white but purple!! just kidding!).
Just like you said, When I look at people right in the eyes my hearts beats faster, there is a kind of vibration and I feel Unity. To be honest, you don't need to look at people in the eyes, it's more a question of presence.
I always feel "the inside", what's behind people's "walls". It's often frustrating for me, 'cause I am often aware of unconditional love, of people's inner light. Most of them have forgotten all about it, what a pity! I call them "les endormis", which means they are alive but still asleep. I know that we all have our path, and we evoluate with our own pace and rythm. however I sometimes want to give them a good kick in the bum and say"wake up! there is more to life than THAT". We have so many potentials and we choose to be blind! We choose Power and selfish preocupations when all could be so simple. Just have a look Inside, Spread the inner seed, create with Love and the outside will flourish... Be and Beam!
My theory: We are energy incarnated into matter to experience who we are.
Or well...

Have a wonderful week end!
Elaine

Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Presentation
Elaine wrote:
To be honest, you don't need to look at people in the eyes, it's more a question of presence.
Elaine

Chère Elaine,

I guess you are right. It is a question of 'being there' even at a distance. Surprisingly enough, things do happen, unwillingly...

Love

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:59 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Energy
Elaine wrote:
I felt what I call "the process of creation", the soul getting into matter and making it alive. when I looked at people I became one with them, I felt the unity, the soul, the consciousness, call it whatever you want, we were all the same thing and unique at the same time.

Elaine

I guess what you are experiencing is the transformation of physical energy into psychophysical energy and vice versa. What I call the twin process, in which higher negentropy, higher life essence is reached. Since this other form of energy, in which the physical as well as the psychic energy are first transformed, is an "always/everywhere," you have these sensations of a union with everything around you.

Psychophysical energy, "matter-psyche" as I also call it, the feminine energy aspect, yin energy, etc. does not know the split into inside and outside. This is why in such moments we feel unified with the world.

It is this form of energy real healers heal with. We can only approach it with the help of the introverted feeling function (See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1758 , where I showed that the introverted feeling function should substitute what physics calls the neutrino/antineutrino, the latter being in fact "non-physical energy"). The introverted feeling opens the consciousness to the world of the Eros Self with its "non-physical energy", to the unus mundus which seems to be equivalent to the Beyond. Like this we are learning that we are not only unified with the living, but also with the deceased. They come back into our souls, or better into our "bodysouls," "soulbodies," subtle bodies and like this they let grow it and prepare us for our future life in the Beyond.

This is a great mystery people like you can help us to understand more on an empirical level.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:39 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Energy
Eduard

Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]