UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:10 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Sanella / Bentov's Aorta Wave and the alleged Schizophrenia 
Founder

Post Sanella / Bentov's Aorta Wave and the alleged Schizophrenia
I'd like to deal a little more with the following quote from http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2452

Quote:
Shivering, in general terms: oscillation, is always the beginning of this process. It means that the transformation process has begun. I know these sensations very well. In my case it was however much more in the region of the heart. First I was shocked since I thought that I have a tachykardia. Then I remembered a book by L. Sanella, the first physician who discovered such processes. His book has the title Kundalini - Psychosis or Transcendence?, San Francisco, 1976. There his co-author Itzhak Bentov writes pp. 71-95 that the heart/aorta system produces a standig wave (German: Stehende Welle) of 7 Hz in the human sceleton. In your case this wave seems to be transported to the head.

Bentov shows empirically (they tested people in meditation) that such a standing wave in the aorta belongs to a deep meditative state. [The strange fact is that this standing wave has more or less the same frequency as the today famous Schuman resonance, 7.5 Hz]. He shows then that this oscillation can also emerge spontaneously. It is what I experienced earlier as such oscillations in my heart region. Bentov says that this is a spontaneous "Kundalini reaction," which compensates too much stress ! In these reactions a spontaneous release of stress is taking place. Thus, the body reacts on this stress with these oscillations, rhythms, ie in general with a frequency symbolism. Bentov adds that we should understand such symptoms as natural and positive signs that the time for meditation is ripe. First, we react however with panic, and the psychological problems [I would say the psychophysical problem] connected to such states, "may mimic schizophrenia, and be diagnosed as such by the physician." Then the danger arises that Neuroleptica are given, which however can transform these symptoms into a real schizophrenia. [The latter is my conclusion; I discussed this once with Marie-Louise von Franz, who agreed to my hypothesis conveyed to my by a very impressing dream.]

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Schumann Resonance and the Observation of Evolution
Bentov is further convinced that this standing aorta wave is connected to the above mentioned Schumann resonance of the earth (a standing wave in the atmosphere of the earth). Since the latter has a frequency a little higher than the one in the aorta, the latter is "swallowed" by the former, ie it gets the same frequency -- the so-called rhythm entrainment. Like this the aorta oscillates exactly like the Schumann resonance of the planet earth.

It seems that the Schumann wave underlies so-called microfluctuations. Bentov quotes then an article of an R. Becker, (Electromagnetic Forces and Life Processes, which seems to state that these fluctuations are the cause of the evolution, and especially of the evolution of the Central Nervous System (which is an electromagnetic system). Thus, the linking with the Schumann wave in these states of deep meditation could also contribute to a further evolution of the nervous system. And he concludes that such an evolutionary quantum leap could be "an increased awareness of the self [RFR: in our language, the ego] as a part of a much larger system."

Like this we are back to the unus mundus. If we accept that behind or beyond physics, here especially behind the electromagnetic force -- which in modern theories is combined with the radioactive force, the so-called electro-weak force -- there exists a deeper level, the psychophysical reality, the Schumann wave and the corresponding aorta wave are themselves connected to the unus mundus. Then we could say that with the help of these oscillations we could perhaps percept changes in the unus mundus, ie acausal, indeterministic incarnation phenomena.

Here, however the vegetative nervous system and the Eros ego comes in. When we try to bring down this standing wave into the belly -- what I always try when I experience such oscillations in my chest -- we can transform it into inner corporeally sensated images, and these inner images, which arise spontaneously, acausally, indeterministically, seem to coincide with a more conscious observation of the acausal changes in the unus mundus: Symbolic, deeply corporeally experienced images instead of the oscillations.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post the paranormal & infrasonic waves
Remo

In regard to the important information you post above on this new thread, it seemed to me that the following idea, found in the link below, is somehow relevant.

It has been postulated recently that "ghosts" may appear due to the phenomenon of infrasonic/infrared 'waves'. I am thinking of how the oscillation of waves at low levels can produce effects in the body, and, apparently, in 'other' bodies, possibly bringing them into view on the third dimenstional plane. UFO's also react, as we discuss elsewhere, to low level vibrations, be they caused by the planet itself (via ley lines, seismic rifts, deep water flow, etc.), nuclear facilities, military installation induced (for 'defense' purposes, so they say...) subsonic wave generation, etc. ... The idea that subsonic wave vibrations (below audible range) could be 'key' to the appearance of 'ghosts' or the paranormal into our world (and I might add, also possibly UFO's, so-called E.T's, even crop circles) gives one pause for thought. I post this information mainly due to what you postulate above, as follows:

Quote:
If we accept that behind or beyond physics, here especially behind the electromagnetic force -- which in modern theories is combined with the radioactive force, the so-called electro-weak force -- there exists a deeper level, the psychophysical reality, the Schumann wave and the corresponding aorta wave are themselves connected to the unus mundus. Then we could say that with the help of these oscillations we could perhaps perceive changes in the unus mundus, ie acausal, indeterministic incarnation phenomena [my emphasis].

Here is a link to the article I read:

http://www.thothweb.com/article3650.html

(trusting that with this post I have not caused too great a diversion from the flow of the new topic itself -regarding 'the Schumann Resonance and the Observation of Evolution' - . I had been waiting for the right moment when I should post this new speculation, and it seemed correct to leave it here for now - pls. place elsewhere if appropriate...thanks..)

Kristin

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]