UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:37 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Wounded Healers 

Post Wounded Healers
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed I kind of ended my blog here, but I'm still around.
I've decided to get on the path to become a psychotherapist.
I figure I ought to make the most of my being exposed to all this at a relatively young age.
I guess it's all of our responsibilities to do the most we can to heal the wounded as we have learned to heal ourselves.
There are innumerable ways to do this no doubt, and I was wondering what sorts of things you all do professionally or otherwise in your communities and might be willing to share. I would really like to learn new methods that I have never thought of before.

Since I made the topic I suppose it's only fair for me to share first.

As some of you may have seen in my blog, I am part of a fellowship of healers that focuses on Johrei. It originated in Japan and uses non-touch healing by raising a hand to the receiver. Johrei members are like channelers of healing energy and do not claim to be doing the healing themselves per se. The center also teaches Sangetsu (meaning "moon over mountain"), the art of flower arrangement.
Some of the principles of Johrei are healing through eating all natural foods, seeing and creating beauty in the world, and ushering a new age of light. I generally try to shy away from the more religious aspects of Johrei, but it's the community that really draws me to the place, just like here.

Also, last week I was on a jog and felt compelled to make it more playful, so I jumped from boulder to boulder across a river. A bit dangerous I guess but a lot of fun! On my way back, I was intrigued by some workers erecting a stone building. I offered to volunteer sometime and gave them my number.

Anybody else feel like sharing?

Peace y'all,
Michael

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Post Crossing the river
Crossing the river stone by stone; journal ends, journey begins.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]