UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 pm

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 A Letter to my father 

Post Straw Women
First,

I don't know how I missed this thread. I seem to have missed a lot lately.

Remo wrote:

Quote:
The adjoining room (der Nebenraum) became a very important symbol in my dreams, especially in the years 1988, when I applied for the first time BCI with sick people. I began to understand that the adjacent room is a symbol of the "inner aspect" of space and of the body, which we can only observe with the help of the Eros ego. Like this I began to realize the Eros Self.

and Eduard:

Quote:
After reading your „further thoughts“ (Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:42 pm) I was suddenly very tired. Therefore I lied down and felt for seconds into deep sleep. In this sleep I saw a bridge over a river from this side to the beyond. And – this bridge (the bottom, floor, ground) was covered with pure gold. The bridge railing / parapet was fully decorated with jewels, brilliants as well as other precious, valuable things.

I know this place (the crossing of the, this river) from former, previous dreams, pictures, visions (where I also met, meet Eduard 2)

Thank you very much for your posts!

In my post about the AI which was really a BCI, in which I had to cross a bridge to enter a house...within this house was a hall which slightly decended and filled with water until I reached a cave/cavern that had a small pool which some how radiated gold light on the arched ceiling. In this room was a 'wild man' (who has since calmed down, and is much happier with me) who was protecting a chest which I could only assume was filled with some valuables.

Clarice and Roger wrote:

Quote:
I had the following dream a few nights ago and sent it to Roger. His reply follows and then what happened from there.

Quote:
Straw Roof House

January 19, 2007

I was walking with my mother down my grandparents' Avenue. As we passed my grandparents’ house I noticed that there was a new house now built on the land. It was either 6 or 8-sided and had a straw roof. My mom said that it looked cute and I agreed but I didn’t like it because it looked like the Hansel and Gretel house. We talked about the straw roof and I wondered out loud whether it was real. Then I remembered and told her how a few days earlier my husband and I had cut across my grandparents’ land and we had seen the construction products on the lawn and we had seen the bales of hay – so it was real hay. We kept on walking, we were going to A&W, and it was a nice spring day. The snow had all melted and there had been a fresh rain because the ground was wet. The air was fresh smelling. It was 4:30pm.

My first associations:

The main feeling in the dream was that I was worried that someone had taken over my grandparents' land. And the thing about Hansel and Gretel, well I remember that about a week ago I made reference to Hansel and Gretel, particularly the witch's house but I can't remember what it was all about. For the longest time, in my dreams, I've thought of my grandparents' house as my portal to the "other side," so I am wondering why first of all the house is gone and second a new house is in place? The house was made of red brick and I have a vague memory from the dream of actually touching the house and it was both a real house and a miniature at the same time (very difficult to explain.) A&W was a restaurant that my mom and I used to go to a lot when I was young - there is still a restaurant there but it isn't an A&W. I have had A&W dreams in the past - but you know just as I am typing this I realized a newer association - when we went to my father's funeral we spent most of our time eating at A&W's; they are really popular in the West.

Then Roger's reply:

Quote:
Just a hunch : what if the new house were you ?

All of this struck me deeply, because I once wrote about Straw Woven Women...the image returns at times...and when I wrote about them, they were "bare-breasted, tears crashing the waters"

Quote:
I was never content with this answer, since in a lecture about alchemy MLvF told us the following:
In the age-old text of Komarios after the rubedo (the redding) comes a further step which is called "The treatment with the vessel with breasts." It is an alchemical vessel and similar to the one one calls the pelican. It looks like this (my original notes of Feb 13, 1975):

ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:57 am

Post Letters to Father
Clarice, your letter to your Father and also your experience of him after his death are quite wonderful. It touched my own memories that I would like to share.

I was not surprised by my Father’s death but had it foretold by doctors 18 months previous. This happened at a tumultuous time already taking place in my life so that I found myself in psychotherapy. Knowing my Father would die, one day my therapist suggested I might want to start a written correspondence with him. We exchanged some nice letters before he died, and afterward I was given one letter he had written but never sent. It was in those letters that we discussed religion, philosophy but also our own feelings for each other,.. a tough thing for men to do sometimes. Though I have had no vision of my Father as you were gifted to have, I see him in dreams and as an aspect of my own psyche I still learn from him. However, there are those rare times in dreams when I get a knowing look from him and it seems for a moment we are conscious of each other standing together again. I cannot explain this in words but to say that I have the feeling it is more than simply an aspect of me in the dream but a “window” where we have contact. Either way, it is a profound experience.

One more thing to say is that letters are a nice way to correspond because they allow us to take more care with what we say, or to say more than we can in person. And we can have the letter, either ours or theirs after they are gone.

Thanks again for your post.

Cos

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Post Letter to My Father
I recently joined this Forum, probably for the same reason others have: to feel less isolated in the outer world in which I live in which most persons I know are uncomfortable talking about their inner world experiences.

Since this is my first attempt to write a post to a forum I'm not very confident in my ability to navigate the mechanics of it, but also in how to overcome my sense of being on the outside looking in. I have read a number of your friendly and accepting responses to what others have written so I will at least attempt to tell you what interests me in what Clarice, Remo and others have written about dreams and visions with loved ones now in the Beyond. I like this term.

I have been really impressed by the openness expressed and the encouragement to interact with those no longer in physical form and even to do what we can from this side to continue to heal and strengthen relationships with loved ones and ancestors no longer here. There are so many unknowns and so many questions, but at least here the questions are being asked and unknowns explored. I feel less alone already, just able to say that.

My interest in the Beyond expanded by leaps when my husband of 58 1/2 years made his transition 18 months ago. And within a matter of days made his presence known to me and began telepathic communications that have continued. Early on in addition to spontaneous communications this took the form of journal dialogues between us. By profession he had been an attorney and for the last 14 years of his practice I had been his secretary. Even in retirement I continued to take dictation from him, so the process of hearing him speak (now as an inner voice) and writing it down seemed natural and I have continued the practice nearly daily.

Four months after his transition I had the following dream on July 21, 2006:

Bob is in full—really full—Scottish regalia. Masses of people are congregating. The setting is a combination of an outdoor area with a nearby large parking area. We decide that I should go get our car and bring it to a place where we agreed to meet. I am not concerned about getting separated from Bob, although normally I would have been. It is as though we have built-in homing devices. The sense is of some culminating collective occurrence. Most of those gathered don’t seem to understand what is happening, but have been drawn en mass by what I assume to be “instinct.” Bob, because of the way he is dressed stands out against the background of the crowd. The outfit he is wearing somehow identifies or relates to his role.

When I dialogued with Bob about the meaning of this dream he indicated we had healing work to do in the Elliott clan territory in the Borders region of Scotland. Our oldest son was in the process to moving to Glasgow to begin teaching at Strathclyde University. It was decided I should go for a visit in late February. In the months following I continued to receive instructions from Bob which guidance my son, his wife, our oldest daughter and myself carried out. I have blogged ( http://www.murraycreek.net/blog/ ) about this elsewhere. But the point is that I was encouraged by Remo's remarks on the importance for the planet of healing work of this sort.

The term Body Centered Imagination and Visualization is one I am just learning about but I did have another experience in the past year and a half. I felt I needed to do something by way of grief work but was not able to connect with any that felt relevant until I met a counselor who does "Deep Memory Process" as taught by another non-traditionalist Jungian named Roger Woolger. I had had a knee replacement and the counselor guided me into placing my consciousness in this knee and seeing if an impression of someone in my ancestral family line came up. Quite a remarkable totally spontaneous visionary experience unfolded from this suggestion which details I have also blogged about. Perhaps BCI is a path I am to pursue in this work that would seem to be taking shape for me.

Another spontaneous visionary experience connected me with image four or five (I'm not sure) of the Rosarium series and when in Glasgow I was impressed to visit the alchemical archives in the special collections library at the U of Glasgow. It was an incredibly meaningful experience for me to handle these ancient manuscripts. and it was through this experience that on returning home I discovered Remo's Holy Wedding writings which I am now reading together with as much else on his site as I can find time to read.

And that is way more than I had intended as an introduction post to the Forum. It feels like a good community of common interests. I very much appreciate what I have read so far and hope I can make contributions that are meaningful to others.

Peace and all good to each of you.
Ann

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Both your posts were quite insightful. Something that seemed in common was letters, or writing. For years the only relationship I had with my father was in letter writing because he lived so far away. But well before he passed we had a telepathic sort of communication. It wasn't until he passed that I could truly confirm this because I picked up all his files of writing (thought, ideas, calculations) and in these notes I found so many parallels it was almost like stepping into my mind. It seems, however, that there is some incomplete work I must assist with. I haven't figured this out yet and I feel there is something I must learn first. Ann, I read some of your blog posts, and was really amazed by your experience of your ancestor. I was especially moved by the reanimation of your ancestor and his friend, the begging for forgiveness, and the re-perception. This seems to trigger a memory for me but I can't pinpoint it just now. Cos, it is so beautiful that you and your father were able to exchange those profound and meaningful letters.

Clarice

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:43 pm

Post Re: Letters to Father
Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Post Greek translation, anyone?
Hello to all,

I may have received a message/reply from my father but it is in Greek and I can't understand it. The way it came to me is quite interesting and I would like to wait and share this when I know what the Greek message is. Is anyone willing to translate the phrase for me? I don't want to post it yet, I could email or PM the scanned image/phrase for you to translate.

Thank you,

Clarice

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 am
Founder

Post Re: Greek translation, anyone?
Clarice wrote:
Hello to all,

I may have received a message/reply from my father but it is in Greek and I can't understand it. The way it came to me is quite interesting and I would like to wait and share this when I know what the Greek message is. Is anyone willing to translate the phrase for me? I don't want to post it yet, I could email or PM the scanned image/phrase for you to translate.

Hi Clarice

I do not know if there are people here who know Greek. I, at least, do not. Marie-Louise von Franz would be able to translate the phrase, however, she departed almost 10 years ago into the afterlife. If you send me the message, I can perhaps ask my son to find someone who knows Greek. Is it ancient Greek or modern? Did your father know Greek?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post PS:
It is perhaps a sync that I am just writing about the possibility of having a relationship with the deceased with the help of BCI.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile WWW

I don't know if it is ancient or modern Greek, besides it is handwritten so I couldn't make out all the letters. I am forwarding it to you now.

It could definitely be a synchronicity. I've recently experienced a series of synchronicities that I'm trying to put together to share on the forum - part of it is this Greek message.

Clarice

Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:13 pm

Post Dechiphered
Hello Remo and all,

The message has been deciphered and the following is what transpired:

Reply from my father across the ages…

Just recently I felt an urge to go through some of my father’s things. I came across an old wallet in which he kept a handful of pictures of me. I decided to look at the back of them; most had the usual age, year and grade at school scribbled across the back; except one. My grade 3 photograph, marked “V. (for May,) 1975, Grade 3,” also had a strange inscription. I recognized most of the letters to be Greek.

Back around the time the photograph was taken (1974-75) I had found at the back of one of my dad’s books, a list of World alphabets. Always intrigued by words and numbers I began trying to learn them. I would repeatedly recite the “alpha, beta, gamma, delta…” much to the ennui of all around me. I guess my dad had been paying attention. My parents were already separated when I was practicing world alphabets but my dad would call regularly and visit every other week.

As the years progressed and over 1200 physical miles separated my dad and me, the letters, phone calls and visits declined but not the communication. In fact, back then I believed and now I am convinced that there was a strong telepathic connection between us. On those occasions where we talked my dad knew how I loved a good mystery, on many occasions he sent me various puzzles, from wooden interlocking pieces that could be put together just so to enigmatic word and number mind benders.

Long gone the days I recited the Greek alphabet I had to do some research to decipher the message behind my grade 3 photograph. Using the internet I found the Greek alphabet and began the process of translating, letter for letter, each Greek character to its English equivalent. His handwriting being small and rushed, like mine, made it that more difficult. Enlisting the help, or should I say the eyes, of my son to transcribe the Greek characters larger so I could see them, I set about deciphering. The first word appeared to be Retegot, but the importance of the distinction between the first and last “t” became apparent later. The next word “krouo” was found in a Greek dictionary, it means “knock, as in knock at the door.” On down the list I continued, 6 words and only krouo appeared to be a Greek word. When suddenly retegot jumped up at me, the first “t,” being actually a “th,” I was thrilled. I experienced the joy I had felt the first time I’d learned to read, how the scribbled black marks on a page had magically transformed into meaningful words. Rethegot was “together” backwards!

My mind began racing and I was off on a quest. If “krouo” was also backwards then what was ‘Ouork?” It didn’t take long to remember that there is no “w” in Greek and slowly pronouncing ourk gave me work. The final 6 word sentence, deciphered, read “All things work together for good.” Another search on the internet revealed a very similar phrase, “For good all things work together,” a biblical passage, Romans 8:28. I finally went to bed but I couldn’t stop thinking and I re-enacted the steps necessary to arrive at the message my father had left me. I realized that the words were backwards but not the sentence so his message to me was “All things work together for good,” indeed the biblical passage.

This is where the synchronicity makes its entrance. I decided to see what Romans 8:28 was all about. It turns out that there is a debate, the passage in the KJV states, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” This being interesting in and of itself but what makes it so amazing is that I found a website that takes a new look at this particular passage and after going back to the original and looking at other versions, the author concludes that “work together,” likely means that we are co-creators with God.

There are still a few things that need to be worked out. My dad did not recite the entire passage and “things” is misspelled as “thimgs.” Another clue? All I know is that this recent discovery felt to me to be a message from my father across the ages.

Clarice

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:05 pm

Post Anniversary of my father's death is today
Hello Clarice, I stopped in this evening to check to see if there were any new posts here. Yours was the only one since I checked last. I commented to my husband a little while ago that October 16, 1954 was the day my Dad died when I was ten years old. I was home alone with him at the time and had to watch him die and turn purple in front of my eyes before the ambulance could get there. After that, I turned from little kid to relentless reader of philosophy and religious books to try to figure out the meaning of life and death.

The quote you came up with as the likely message from your Dad is a phrase I have actually thought of perhaps in the last two or three days. My memory of it goes, "All things work together for the good of those who love God." Of course my outlook on what the word "God" means has changed since my elementary Catholic school days. My father was not a Catholic, so when he died, he supposedly went to Hell. That is an extra burden to have in the mind of a ten year old. One of the nice nuns I think invented a story to make me feel more at ease. She claimed that if I went to the chapel on "All Souls Day" which comes at the end of October that I could say the "Stations of the Cross" some huge number of times, and if he had any belief at all before he died, he could then go on from Purgatory to Heaven. Well, I did the task day after day for hours on end until completing the number. Maybe then he was not burning forever. Still, I stayed severely depressed, and after starting public high school I ceased to be a Catholic around age 13.

On the way home today from taking care of my grandchildren - I am still in my tribute phase after the death of Pavarotti, so that I listen to his recording of "Sacred Songs" mostly in Latin each day in the car. I say to myself that I do not literally believe in all this. But somehow it is true beyond the "myth" aspect. I feel a real sense of reverence. I have been feeling also very overwhelmed by my husband's paranoid schizophrenia and my grandchildren's problems - all this can leave a fragile me quite exhausted. But I was thinking today in the car - I know the spot - where the road merges into the freeway - that all the challenges that are happening are for the good of us all - they are what each one of us needs for our individual and collective pathway in life. I like your reflection that not only do all things work together for the good of us all but that we can all work together for the good of all things.

Suzanne

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:21 am
Profile Personal album
Post anniversary of Sacred Songs and contact
Greetings Clarice and Suzanne and the sisterhood and all

I have felt a stillness on the forum lately and also I was not drawn to post or reply until today.

I scrolled down on the list and wondered what was happening in October of 2007. I had a feeling that we needed this information today in 2008.

What i found was just the inspiration and connection I was looking for.

On Oct. 16, 2007 Clarice writes about a photo and a message in Greek from her deceased father. In deciphering the message she used all her talents of world alphabet , clues, and puzzles. she discovered in her pursuit of the message from her father that the words were written not only in Greek but written backwards and the sentence was in order.

The wonderful note said "all things work together for good" Clarice discovered then Romans 8:28 from the bible that say "all things work together for good to them that love God , to them who are called according to His purpose"

This is a message for this year for us all from Clarice, her father and the source that draws us together for the good in this moment.

Suzanne on Oct. 17, 2007 while listening to Pavarotti's album Sacred Songs, was driving in the car and she remembers the spot ---- where the road merges into the freeway. She was thinking that all the challenges that are happening are for the good of us all, they are what each one of us needs for our individual and collective path ways in life

Suzanne goes on to say "I like your reflection that not only do all things work together for the good of us all- but that we can all work together for the good of all things"

Since I don't know how to cut and paste I just typed what I could from these two wonderful posts.

So from my own well of vision i can see that as we are on the spot where the road meets the freeway we need to pay attention to mysterious messages coming into our life and learn to decipher them and learn from them and apply them in our daily lives like Sacred Songs that can help us through difficult times.

We can work together for the good of all things and all things are conspiring for our own good and the good of the collective no matter what is happening.

So I not only thank Clarice and Suzanne for their 2007 Oct. messages but I am grateful for the true gift of intuition and listening which moved me to search for this old message which is eternally true.

So let us all remember

with love, hope, peace, and joy

Betty

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:18 am

Post Perfect timing
Thank you Betty,

Your post comes at a perfect time for me. I've been going through a hard time lately and throughout that time I thought about those words my dad had left me but I didn't realize it was so close to the 1 year anniversary of their discovery. I've had a lot of hints but couldn't recognize them until your post. About a week ago my son came home from school saying he had to re-learn the Greek alphabet and just yesterday he was on a hunt for secret codes.

Thank you for listening and following through on your intuition,

Clarice

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Post you're welcome Clarice
I was grateful that you read the forum to find my message which i feel I was only the messenger for. all of these mysterious unfoldments continue and are speeding up.

The connections we have with each other within this forum remind us of the loving consciousness which whispers to us and nudges us to make contact and to trust in this amazing process emerging.

Thus we learn to trust more and more in the truth that all things work together for the good.

so good to hear from you and I send support through the ethers.

love, Betty

Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2