UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:19 am

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 shamanistic dream of healing 

Post shamanistic dream of healing
Last night I experienced a long ongoing dream sequence which involved a shamanic quest for healing. In the dream the healing was quite literal, involving the clearing of the karma of a person I know, however at some point in the process the dream seemed even to transcend this particular healing sensibility (which was quite complex itself) and to enter a universal (figurative) style healing sequence. I tried to remember some of the symbology, which was so rich that I could not begin. It all came in a series of images or flash pictures, rather like Gregorys' vision motifs, and each one seemed connected in special sequence to the next. I remember the following:

-- there was a bridge and I was 'on' it, I was in the area about equal to the center of the bridge. It was my home (where my house was). Now coming in from the left was a giant cloud of darkness, moving like smoke and very dense, looking almost like a tornado shape. There was no noise, but I could see it moving smoothly and slowly and coming now to pass over the bridge. I thought it might reach and cover me also, but it just continued on past me and over the bridge towards the right. However, the part where the great 'cloud' passed by me is a part in the dream where I can remember nothing - I can only remember looking afterwards over to the right of the scene, and seeing the cloud continue on where it seemed just about to finish crossing the bridge. It was so huge that it did not actually look like a 'unit' that was crossing the bridge, it was more a matter of this dark smoothly moving mass arriving at this bridge and then covering everything as it passed by - hard to explain

-- concerning the healing sequence, which was very specific, almost 'mathematical' with its' images in a series I remember the image/word " lily " and I also remember some kind of an opening in a lozenge shape (like which we see the Virgin Mary depicted as standing within, and other spiritual figures as well). The shape was blue in the center, but I don't know how these two 'ideas' were specifically related to each other....

-- there was a shamanistic ritual going on and it appeared that I was in a shamans' role - there was someone else there as well, I do not know who but I think a man who was also a shaman

I associate the lily with the Seal of Solomon for sure, as Remo has presented, it being a true symbol from hermetic alchemy. The 'lily' and the 'blue lozenge' shape seem to be related, perhaps in the feeling of the coming of the World Soul and of her work from the Unus Mundus, from over to the 'left'. The 'cloud' of black comes from the left and crosses the bridge between worlds, heading now toward space/time...
The dream had the feeling that this healing was in right sequence/order, that there had been an input of the new Solomons Seal and some success - that it was finding some placement here/now perhaps..

If only I could remember more images. Anyway, the feeling is that 'the shamans' role' is very complex and very particular to each person who is called to play this role here on earth. The existence of the second shaman in the dream says to me that we can and do help each other with our task now..
Much continues to transpire at an accelerated rate.

Kristin

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:33 pm
Founder

Post Re: shamanistic dream of healing
Yes, Kristin, this is a typical healer's dream. The flashs show the acausality of the process, ie the "effect" without a "cause." In psychotherapy as well as in science people always argue causally (or statistically causally). They imagine the energy flow like the steady flow of a river. Thus, most people do not know that healing is based on what I call the singular quantum leap. Suddenly something happens without any cause -- the (so-called) miracle. This is why in your dream there are now flashes, which show this acausality or indeterminism.

kristin wrote:
-- there was a bridge and I was 'on' it, I was in the area about equal to the center of the bridge. It was my home (where my house was).

The bridge to the unus mundus. Perhaps Eduard can tell you more about the bridge motif. During the catastrophe of Chernobyl in 1986 I experienced myself visions. One of the most important motifs of them was the bridge to the Beyond. In 1988 I began (accidently) to change my job from a psychotherapist to a healer.

Quote:
Now coming in from the left was a giant cloud of darkness, moving like smoke and very dense, looking almost like a tornado shape. There was no noise, but I could see it moving smoothly and slowly and coming now to pass over the bridge. I thought it might reach and cover me also, but it just continued on past me and over the bridge towards the right. However, the part where the great 'cloud' passed by me is a part in the dream where I can remember nothing - I can only remember looking afterwards over to the right of the scene, and seeing the cloud continue on where it seemed just about to finish crossing the bridge. It was so huge that it did not actually look like a 'unit' that was crossing the bridge, it was more a matter of this dark smoothly moving mass arriving at this bridge and then covering everything as it passed by - hard to explain

"Dark" means acausal. This is why the dream tells you that the connection to the unus mundus, the necessary prerequisite of healing, is an acausal or indeterministic thing. In my case I experience this every time when during the process of healing (with my hands) suddenly something new happens, be it in the patient, be it in me. This "new thing," the result of the acausal inner quantum leap, has always to do with the coming up of spontaneous images out of the belly.

Since acausal processes cannot be controlled by the conscious will -- they cannot be described mathematically, and thus one cannot find a law to control them -- they are always said to have to do with the devil. Thus they are diabolized, as was I in the so-called C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich (directed by the psychiatrist Dr. Helmut Barz) some more than 25 years ago. These people -- though calling themselves Jungians and thus familiar with the maestro's synchronicity principle -- hated acausality, as all power-possessed people do.

It was Wolfgang Pauli, who showed the connection between acausality and supposed evil for the first time. He wrote in 1953, already more than 53 years ago:

Quote:
“[The dark principle is] the one that withdraws an intellectual order of laws. It is the evil in ethics (the problem of the integration of evil into the godhead, etc.), the acausal in natural philosophy.“ Pauli, 1999, letter [1646] of Oct 8, 1953, p. 283[Translation mine]

In the above quote Pauli further states that it is necessary to integrate evil into the godhead! In Carl Jung's quaternity "projected into the Heavens" (W. Pauli) this is not the case. This is why the quaternity is no background for a theory of healing. The real background is the Seal of Solomon, which is symbolically equivalent to the -- lily.

Quote:
-- concerning the healing sequence, which was very specific, almost 'mathematical' with its' images in a series I remember the image/word " lily " and I also remember some kind of an opening in a lozenge shape (like which we see the Virgin Mary depicted as standing within, and other spiritual figures as well). The shape was blue in the center, but I don't know how these two 'ideas' were specifically related to each other....

Integrating "evil" into the godhead means the integration of the singluar acausal quantum leap into the God-image. This is possible if we replace the quaternity by the Seal of Solomon. Thus the sequence of images means: You are on the bridge of healing which means an acausal relationship with the Beyond. If you follow this direction, which seems to be decisive for you, you will help to integrate the so-called evil, the acausal principle, into the God-image and like this help to heal the split in it (good god and evil devil; "good" Christian Bush and "evil" Moslems, etc.) and, since such processes are psychophysically nonlocal, perhaps also help to heal the deep split in our world.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:44 am
Profile WWW

I have been following/enjoying the forum quietly when I could. When I read Kristin's dream, I made almost a spontaneous association about the bridge--perhaps just an intuition is better way to put it. I wondered if bridge could be also understood as the connection between 2nd and the 6th chakra? I know this probably sounds wrong that it is not "severing the head". But I thought I'd just I put it out and see --- perhaps this is the last minute struggle of a dying king again or is it?

Peace, Sang.

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Post chakra relations
Dear Sang

very good to see you!

my instant reaction, just in the moment of reading, to your post above is -- yes, the 6th and the 2nd chakra are connected. Then of course I thought - 'why' is this true for me? I can say that when I place one hand over my forehead area (vertical direction, with the base of the palm positionned between the eyebrows at the bridge of the nose), and one over my stomach area (horizontally, near or just over the umbilicus), then I find that I can instantly steady myself, going into a 'beta' or an even deeper calm, moving quickly away from the alpha vibration which can cause overthinking/attachment. Often afterwards then some image/feeling might arise but only if the position of the hands is held for a reasonable time, and with that a surrender can come if one just stays still. this is actually one method of BCI for me in my own personal practice.

[think i once read that the 2nd and 6th chakra, when in thoughtful synergistic co-relation, result in bringing great alignment to the mind/body - this was from a yogic perspective. when the 6th (or ajna) chakra is operating alone it can bring visionary moments, invention, telepathy and 'out of body' experience, but with this can come also delusions leading to neurosis, headaches, a disengagement with the healing support/potential of the body... the lower charkas 'ground' the upper ones, and since the svadisthana or 2nd chakra is a place of potentially calming 'waters', it could be the perfect compliment to the 'windy' and magical arena of the 6th chakra (i'll be on the lookout for any references on this..)-]

take care,
kristin

Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:39 pm
Founder

I have been following/enjoying the forum quietly when I could. When I read Kristin's dream, I made almost a spontaneous association about the bridge--perhaps just an intuition is better way to put it. I wondered if bridge could be also understood as the connection between 2nd and the 6th chakra? I know this probably sounds wrong that it is not "severing the head". But I thought I'd just I put it out and see --- perhaps this is the last minute struggle of a dying king again or is it?

Hi Sang

Nice to hear of you. Where are you now? (If you like, you can answer the question by e-mail or PM).

The sixth chakra is what esoterics calls the third eye. I am convinced that it must be connected with the lower chakras, which means that we have first to enter the Eros state of the consciousness to have a positive, constructive relationship with the 6th chakra. I experienced this in a very impressive dream I described once in an essay:

See http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/third_eye_e.htm , almost at the end, written in green colour

Best

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:24 am
Profile WWW

Post gift
Dear Kristin, Remo,

Thank you for your kind responses, gifts!

As for where I am now... it has been kind of a journey, not over yet. I feel I have been in kind of a limbo but soon I will be landing/going to Japan. I guess I am going East.. :roll:

God Bless, Sang.

p.s. Some time ago, I had a short dream in which I just heard a voice telling me "Don't use the cloud too much." I think I am beginning to see some connections now. I think I'm also beginning to see what "Go tell it on the mountain" could also mean...

Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 am

Post dream landscapes 'heal' waking life
Remo

Thanks for your reference to my dream (above) and discussion, it is very helpful to my situation at present. I continue to have such dreams, they continue with ongoing resonance to each other, and it is all coming now in a kind of stream: in each dream the BCI and the center of the human body (the lower charkas in particular) continue to be referenced as a healing vortex as does the symbol of the Seal of Solomon, and both are continually seen in relation to one another, both in the sense of being the absolute antithesis to the world picture right now. It is the anti-bomb motif of which I dream. Each dream presents complex sequences which I cannot remember on waking, that are to be implemented by each of us without delay. It is very imperative information in the dreams, but thankfully it also says at the same time that we are doing just great and that the inner 'work' is going very very well and we should all just continue with our roles in this matter without questionning it in the least. It appears that I also dream of the 'university of the world soul', as dubbed by Gregory, and of the members of this facility, though none of the people I see are familiar to me, but we are 'all in it together' it seems.

Last night I was with my sister in a large hall and we were going toward a giant cafeteria to eat, and everything which had sofar happened was related to the above imagery, as usual. But in this dream as we were going toward the cafeteria I said to Lisa, look here comes a 'leader', I thought she looked like the head of a group called the 'Girl Guides' from our youth (like the Girl Scouts in the U.S - an organization for girls to learn to live with integrity and to grow up with various important 'life' skills). The woman was about middle-aged, with an upright walk and serenity, very dignified and instantly recognizable as a highly evolved person. She wore deep bright blue (like the Girl Guide uniform) but it was in the Indian sari fashion,though she had no covering on her head. She had curly short dark hair with some grey and a beautiful solemn face with clear eyes, very 'old world' elegance, ancient and youthful at once. She carried a young child and there were other slightly older children trailing after her. It was a moving vision. After this Lisa and I arrived at the place, and we were ready to go in, but my sister was briefly detained, they said it was something about her belly and first she was to see Sophia (!) about this right away. Then I knew that it had been Sophia we had just witnessed walking down the hall (with many windows) --- what a beautiful vision and what a great sign, I thought...

It seems that within these dreams I grow more and more 'conscious' of the fact that they are dreams, but also 'not' a dream as well! The dreams tell me there is much hope for the healing of the world situation. We do truly support the work of the great Anima Mundi with our surrender to the 'acausal' aspect through our physical temples..

with good will to all,
Kristin
(best to you, dear Sang - safe passage!)

Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:21 am

Post bridge
Hey all,

Quote:
Before I became a part of this forum I had tried my hand at what I thought to be 'active imagination'. The funny thing was, that there was no speaking.

Ryan

A.I. is defined as a verbal communication with the figures in the unconscious. In it the Logos ego has an "Auseinandersetzung" -- literally "to sit apart" with the Logos Self. This is how Jung defines it in his seminar on Analytical Psychology in 1925. Thus, it is not correct to talk of A.I. if one does not speak to the figures. I know many people who had the same difficulties, including myself. This is one reason why I found BCI.

Quote:
Anyway...when I first entered this imaginative state I was walking through a mountanous region here on the island and there was a black goat following me. I came to a bridge which I had to pass in order to visit a very rustic house in the style typical of the island...I spent a great time in this house investigating it.

This IMO is BCI, though unconsciously. You did not realize that your consciousness "fell down" into your belly. The black goat is the "devil," i.e. the creator of acausal phenomena in your inside. It is not "evil" but "acausal," and acausality was always condemned since it is not controllable by the conscious will (thus "evil" for a will-possessed ego). The bridge leads you to your house, which means into your belly. The BCI thus tells you that you are on the way to BCI :D :D :D . There you have in fact to spend a great deal of your time :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote:
So it seems to me that the bridge is what connects or leads from outer world to inner world or vice versa depending on where we are starting from.

The bridge leads to the unus mundus, the deeper layer behind the collective unconscious. It is the "realm" with which the Eros ego is unified, melt in the state of BCI.

Quote:
My question would be, that there must be a fine line between non-speaking active imagination versus BCI...if indeed the house is a symbol of the subtle body.

Question answered?

Remo

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Founder

In A.I. Jung further tries to control the anima with the help of the "Auseinandersetzung" (the dispute, the verbal conflict). This was necessary since for him as a thinking type who during this time (1900 - 1913) split off his inferior feeling function the anima expressed herself (also in the relationship with his colleagues and with women) in an incredibly destructive way. He survived since he found a means to attack the anima.

But not everyone, especially not feeling types, are so much possessed by the a negative anima (Too many Jungians, yes, I agree). In BCI we surrender to the anima mundi, since she is the Eros queen -- completely different to the anima -- and melt with her (or Her; I know people who had to f*ck her!). This difference is one of the most important arguments for my definition of a new term -- BCI.

In Analytical Psychology Jung tells us the story of the creation of A.I. A woman, today we believe that it was Maria Moltzer, always came from inside and said that what he does is not science but art. Jung began a dispute with her, since he thought this argument was so stupid. This was the beginning of A.I.

But I am convinced (and my feelings and not my thoughts tell me this) that this argument is exactly the contrary of a stupidity. BCI is art :evil: :evil: :evil: It is the art of observing the anima mundi who creates -- not new insights, but the increase of the subtle body.

Remo

PS: The editors of theCW included this seminar on Analytical Psychology, and they showed like this the deepest unsolved conflict in Carl Jung: the differentiation between A.I. and BCI.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

Post Abduction?
I don't have much time now to write but I want to share a bit of what happened in my vivid dream this morning 21 Jan.

I tried to follow BCI a la Kristin before going to sleep and had this dream early this morning. Little difficult to recall all the details but the vivid part is that I was running or walking down a field and suddenly there was sort of dark cloud or curtain drawn in my surrounding and I saw 2 or 3 aliens grabbing me through the curtain of cloud. I felt paralyzed all over.. I think I tried to get control of my hands -- my hands are shaking now as I type-- and I think I managed somehow to remain standing -- It was a frightening experience and I could feel the sensatin over my body vividly even after awaking. Not sure how long I was in that state but I got out of it and was with group of students. ..

I need to go so I will write more later about it. Just want to mention that I was given a task to play cello. And this I associate with the positioning of the hands during the BCI

Thanks Kristin.
Peace, Sang.

Last edited by Sang on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:32 pm

It is the art of observing the anima mundi who creates -- not new insights, but the increase of the subtle body.

Remo,

Out of everything here, this is The Biggest Hurdle for me. It is such a conflict, that I can't adequately describe the issue. It seems everyone here have or perhaps have been shown amazing, beautiful and even wise insights. Maybe 'insights' is a difficult word or means different things to different people or pershaps my conception of the process is still off...I don't know...but it does seem that new things are understood, even though that 'understanding' or 'the need to understand' impedes the process.

Perhaps you or someone can articulate all of this better than me.

Ryan

Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
It is the art of observing the anima mundi who creates -- not new insights, but the increase of the subtle body.

Remo,

Out of everything here, this is The Biggest Hurdle for me. It is such a conflict, that I can't adequately describe the issue. It seems everyone here have or perhaps have been shown amazing, beautiful and even wise insights. Maybe 'insights' is a difficult word or means different things to different people or pershaps my conception of the process is still off...I don't know...but it does seem that new things are understood, even though that 'understanding' or 'the need to understand' impedes the process.

Perhaps you or someone can articulate all of this better than me.

Ryan

Ryan,

there are many things I simply cannot talk about because they are past words. The only thing is to give them a body where they can happen/expand and possibly radiate... We all have our own way, but what I say here applies to anyone, or so I guess...

Let it be and marvel...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Details
I wrote above post `Abduction?` just before boarding a plane to come to Japan in the airport I was running out of time. I am writing to you now from Japan. Interesting side note:  The hotel name is Trinity and my room number is 911.  

Here is some more details of the dream..

I said:
Quote:
I was running or walking down a field and suddenly there was sort of dark cloud or curtain drawn in my surrounding and I saw 2 or 3 aliens grabbing me through the curtain of cloud. I felt paralized all over.. I think I tried to get (some) control of my hands (without much success)-- my hands are shaking now as I type-- and I think I managed somehow to remain standing (or tip toe a little)-- It was a frightening experience and I could feel the sensation over my body vividly even after awaking. Not sure how long I was in that state but I got out of it and was with group of students. ..

I remember that I thought in the dream that there must be some nuclear power plant or bomb under the field. And I think I was paralized a short while, although it was difficult to tell how much time actually passed before I was with other students. I think perhaps the other students were supporting me on both sides, helping me walk. I am not sure if they were my grad school buddies but I did see my grad school professor and dissertation chair. Her first name is Lillian, Lily for short. I thought in the dream that I should tell her about the experience but I don`t get the chance and instead I find out that I needed to turn in some homework about something, I realize that I didn`t complete some assignment but somehow it turns out that I don`t have to work on that assignment anymore (I associated the assignment with the USO(Unidentified Submarine Object) that Michael dreamed about and my `sail boat` in the Trick-whale post) Now I am told that I need to work on playing or learning to play the cello. Music for the wedding...?

As for the shape of the aliens they reminded me of couple of women that I saw couple of days ago. I was just walking along a street and saw a woman whose face seemed horribly disfigured at first and then looked like a ghost for a split second. It turned out that when I got close to her, I realized that it was the sun`s reflection off of her makeup foundation (no lip stick or eye makeup) that she had on made her for a moment look like a ghost. I also saw one of my oldest sister the other day looking like a ghost for a second due to the similar affect of the makeup foundation and light reflecting off of it. Otherwise, the aliens looked stereotypical. Large black eyes round head no hair etc. But everything at that moment was gray fuzzy..difficult to explain..

Sang.

Last edited by Sang on Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:10 pm

Post of anti-heroes and anti-bombs
Sang

Did you notice that your posts here are listed as number '69' which is intimately related to the idea of the BCI where a person engages in non-active 'interaction' (observation) within the realm of the 'acausal', the realm of the Anima Mundi herself, via placing the head down into the belly area, or in other words, allowing the head to get/be 'lost' within the body (the belly or 'cauldron' and the genitals are all in the same area = the svadisthana chakra).

Isn't is miraculous that we encounter the world of the acausal within? This sacred interaction is the long sought treasure of the alchemists, that's my feeling anyway. When I think of the adage "As above, so below " (one ancient interpretation reads 'so within', which tells us much more!) it gets even more interesting because we can conjecture from our weird experiences that the hermetic alchemists WERE correct - the world of the 'Beyond', or the acausal realm of 'eros consciousness' (Roth/Pauli terminology), is also a place somewhere 'outside' of ourselves, and both (inside and 'outside') places are in fact quite possibly the very same place, or are at least connected via a bridge in the psychophysical body itself...

Well, it seems that dreams occur in a location between worlds anyway, and in this model I think they bridge worlds as well. That is one definition of their function. Your dream of aliens Sang seems one of the shamanistic role type dreams. The synchroncity with your room number and the name of your hotel seems to show that you are coming more and more into your role to realize the 'ETs' and UFO's on the inside (marked by your paralysis and the name of your teacher in the dream). As Remo has so often pointed out this is the task facing the modern mystic but also the task of as many others as possible (who become then 'apprentice mystics' maybe? that is where most of us are now I guess--it is the realization of 'mutant talent' - mute talent!- that is implied...) now in order to help maintain the balance in this world and also hopefully 'between worlds' (that of spacetime and the beyond - I am paraphrasing Remo's descriptions). Your dream has so many hallmarks of the 'mutant' experience of those who accept this unusual 'task' that it is uncanny. Many thanks for sharing it here.

(n.b.: i'll add here for the record that all of this does not say we here (and others elsewhere who share some of these experiences) are in some 'cult' situation with all of what we experience and thus talk about, we are not separated out from ordinary experience - we still live our lives and that is correct, it can sometimes be hard but this is not a fancy or special situation at all, only a certain 'way of being' that we cannot ignore I guess..)

[B.T.W. Sang - what are your associations with your dream? the content does seem really archetypal.]

Keep up the excellent anti-job -- looks like you already may have 'dismantled' an atomic blast in your dream-scape using your own body?

(strangely I saw "Heroes" tonight and there was a flash forward to this guy, a mutant, who saw his body as actually being the nuclear 'bomb' which may detonate and explode in New York --- right afterward they showed a promo for '24' which showed a nuclear explosion going off ..that was horrifying to say the least-)

Kristin

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:44 am

I think you mentioned how real your dream felt for you. I could not agree more with you on that with my dream and I am so amazed how my dream seems so similar to your dream in many ways... As for associations, I think I`ll just have to watch and wonder some more...

Peace to you, Sang.

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:26 am

Post More details/associations
Here is more detail/association for my dream:

After I was told to play the cello, I was led away by the group of students. I noticed that we were somehow climbing a wall of a building up towards the ceiling. I noticed that the wall was made of stones and the roof or ceiling was thatched straw? And the end of my dream.

I associated building with: part of a castle (from one of my old dreams), and later with tower and Bernie's posts about Twin towers and synchronicity?/association with my hotel room number 911.

I think I am now learning the placement of hands on my body as I do my BCI as my body sort of gives me signs, to connect, bridge my throat, heart etc with my stomach like playing a cello.

As for the music and playing the cello. My association was to Gregorie's vision and the "special ceremony" for the women members of the Unus Mundus Forum, as well as the music we were to provide for the wedding in the vision...

With the name Trinity, one of my associations was of course with the nuclear bomb.

As for Lily, a very wise woman, Sophia, seal of solomon, and Kristin who makes her home there.. :D

This morning I had a following dream in which I saw a large firefly on a wall with a bright neon/green glow. My thoughts came to Eduard's post and his BCI/dream about the bugs on walls. A green light for you Eduard, for your post..? :D

Peace, Sang.

p.s. I see that on a cello, a bridge is on about a cellist's stomach area.

Last edited by Sang on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 am

Post more tribal tales
Many thanks for the associations Sang! It's so incredible how your feelings/thoughts resonate with many others coming up now on the forum. Did you see Clarice's description in 'a letter to my father' regarding the house with a straw roof that was just posted and about the fairy tale motif? Wow. It makes me think of Eduard also and the new BCI thread, and generally of the idea lately of the 'house', but I have to say that I now realize I should have also posted a dream I had several nights ago (after the shaman bridge dream above), in which I saw 'the tower'. It reminded me of Jung's tower and Remo's discussion afterwards, but also of the card "the Tower" in tarot which prefigures a time of the dismantling of old 'ideals' and of the sweeping away of all that was previously considered known, of all prior conventions and ego attachments...

The dream went this way: I was visiting a residence in the woods. There was a group of buildings situated in these woods. The eating hall was slightly higher up and to the left (facing uphill) of this particular residence. It all seemed to be located in an old world place, rather like somewhere in Europe. The forest was of very tall trees, quite dark, coniferous mainly. It seemed to me in the dream that the residences that were built farther up the incline places for people who could pay slightly more money.

I was outside and I suddenly thought, oh there should be some ruins here of course. Then I looked back behind the residence and there between the trees I saw a medieval tower, just this one old stone structure rising up out between the trees, complete with crenellations along the top. I had a camera and was about to take a picture. The sun was to my left and behind the tower so it seemed a perfect shot (who knows why!? I think I liked that the tower seemed 'backlit') - suddenly the sun went behind the tower - it was as if the sun just 'went out'. Everything was suddenly completely in the dark. It was like an eclipse of the sun. A fear, but it was also a kindof exhilaration, arose in me. The tower looked like black lead and the sky was very dark grey. I was still looking through my camera and then I saw them: hundreds of orbs, the transparent kind that people see often in certain highly charged areas, vortexes and so on, and which often only come out on film after the pictures have been developed. They were floating all together around the tower zone. It was ghosts, I knew it then. I had a thoughtful feeling about them (I have seen an orb or two in waking life, but never so many..) I thought I would go inside again right away then, but just at that moment I saw that there was a small 'dragon', white and black stippled (sortof in spots), like a komodo dragon lizard or gila monster, circling around the house. It was trying to get in. I was afraid, but curious. Nevertheless I thought to go in and try to lock it out. I was worried about my little cat (a grey female, who is not alive anymore in real life but she was however with me again in the dreamscape). But it was impossible to keep the dragon out - I knew it as soon as I went in. No one else inside had any idea what to do about it. Somehow (I should say) the dragon didn't seem menacing in a normal way at all, but it did seem relentless (it was about the size of a large dog and quite long) and who could say what it might do?..

So many associations come to mind with this, but interestingly in the dream I was already making some associations - ! I guess this can happen more and more if the dreams are shamanic in nature. It was quite a dream -- now you speak here of the tower too, part of a castle - exactly! The fairytales become 'real'.

Well, tribal brother, it sure is a wild ride, eh? I guess the dead arrive more and more. We must wait for the right reception as the ongoing images speak their own language...

I guess you play harmonies on that cello? :) The bridge is the location to watch now apparently, yes...

Kristin

Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:49 am

Post Straw roof house, dragon..
Kristin,

After reading your post above, I read Clarice's post about the Straw Roof House and read your post on Centre of the Mayan Loom Time and I tried the website: http://www.13moon.com and here is what I got for my birthday decoding..

Electric Moon day 1
Year of the Red Self-Existing Moon

kin 125: Red Galactic Serpent
I Harmonize in order to Survive
Modeling Instinct
I seal the Store of Life Force
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Universal Water

Peace, Sang.

p.s. I had a dream where I was putting on striped shirt (black and white) shortly before I had dreams posted above...

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:51 am

Post UFO = Pegasus?
I had a dream this morning where in one part of it, I was running/walking along a street, South King Street in Honolulu Hawaii. It was dark, at night. I think I was running/walking towards west at one point and noticed horse(s) dead and bleeding on an intersection on the north side of the street. There was much blood on the street.

I woke up briefly from the dream and soon began playing the cello/BCI, in which I soon felt my body getting light and tingling and I just saw bright white light(?) as if a dark screen was being lighted, along with 2 explosions(?). This I later associated with the UFO I saw in my dream posted in the forum last year. http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1287 Along with the light, sensation of my body getting light, I felt...such bliss/peace.. I also noticed warmth around my chest area (or was it my feet?) and my hands, they were especially warm.

Remo, perhaps you said this somewhere on the forum before but after this experience I thought that perhaps UFO and the 'long boat' = Pegasus?

Peace, Sang

p.s. More association on the intersection: the intersection in the dream was between South King and Piikoi Street and down the Piikoi Street toward the sea, there is a big shopping center named Ala Moana. Ala Moana in Hawaiian means, from wikipedia:
Quote:
Ala Moana in the Hawaiian language means path to the sea. It is the name of a commercial, retail and residential district of Honolulu, Hawai‘i nestled between Waikīkī to the east, Kaka‘ako and Honolulu Harbor to the west. King Street to its north marks the border with the neighborhood of Makiki.

p.p.s: A couple of days ago, my wife, my daughter and I were in an electronics shop here in Japan. I saw a machanical horse exercise machine which simulates horse riding movements. I let my daughter ride it a couple of times :D

Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:41 am
Founder

Post Re: UFO = Pegasus?
Sang wrote:
I had a dream this morning where in one part of it, I was running/walking along a street, South King Street in Honolulu Hawaii. It was dark, at night. I think I was running/walking towards west at one point and noticed horse(s) dead and bleeding on an intersection on the north side of the street. There was much blood on the street.

Sang

I guess that the motif of the dead horse means the belly -- as did it in Nicholas von Flue's vision of the lily (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... vision#901 ) -- and the blood means that you have the duty to liberate as much blood = "life essence" = "subtle body essence" as possible. Thus your spontaneous idea to enter BCI was absolutely perfect.

Quote:
I woke up briefly from the dream and soon began playing the cello/BCI, in which I soon felt my body getting light and tingling and I just saw bright white light(?) as if a dark screen was being lighted, along with 2 explosions(?). This I later associated with the UFO I saw in my dream posted in the forum last year. http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1287 Along with the light, sensation of my body getting light, I felt...such bliss/peace.. I also noticed warmth around my chest area (or was it my feet?) and my hands, they were especially warm.

Do you play the Cello in reality? What a wonderfull instrument. I always have the fantasy that woman who play it must have a permanent orgasm ... :evil:

Yes, go on with your BCIs. You seem also to have the duty to enter the complementary world of the world soul and observe what happens there. The bliss is the "thank you" for this sometimes heavy work.

Quote:
Remo, perhaps you said this somewhere on the forum before but after this experience I thought that perhaps UFO and the 'long boat' = Pegasus?

Yes, UFO = longer boats (Cat Stevens) = Pegasus. The story of Pegasus Carl Jung "visionized" already before 1961 in his Turm in Bollingen, I interpreted in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... +jung#2029 .

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Founder

I looked up your UFO dream. Here the end:

Quote:
I look up, [and] I see a huge aircraft right above me. It was silver in color, round in its shape. It had a design on its body, almost like Remo’s flying disk design but only no red color. Its shape-design was not made of triangles but like some flower petals, softer lines. It was etched on the body, some parts were shiny others looked whiter. Then I saw a large bluish triangle in the middle. It seemed something was being communicated (related to the patient?) thru that opening. It then closed and I saw another blue round shape appear, where the triangle was, and something like a rudder in the middle. The blue disk (in the middle) was made of again triangular (blue/lavender) petals and it was beginning to rotate. Then the aircraft moved to my right and flew thru some clouds and I saw a tremendous light streams, like in the TV series Star Trek—the aircraft going warp—breaking time barrier or speed of light. I saw it, sort of exploding 2 times as it turned on or went to warp. I wondered if anybody saw it.

The rotation means that the process had begun. Always when I see this motif in dreams or visions, I draw a deep breath of lightening (easing?). Thus go on.

I remember that Japan was important in your dreams some time ago. Now you and your family are in Japan -- and you have to speak Japanese (as in the beginning of the UFO dream).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: shamanistic dream of healing
Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:43 pm

Post Woman as Cello
Eduard,

Absolutely Beautiful!

Sang, Remo

When I lived in New York. I drew 'Woman as Cello'. She had no head (like a cello which only has a neck), and her body emitted radiations or an aura or even a halo of colors. This was before I saw the Man Ray image...which for me has nothing at all to do with a violin in my opionion.

I'm guessing that the 'f' holes are on the back because he was 'unconscious' of what this suggests to us here.

Ryan

Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:19 pm

Post King Street..
Remo, All,

No, I never played cello in reality. I guess "playing the cello" for me means following instruction(?) from my dream above, that is, walking on the South King street (locals just refer to the street as the 'King street').. the royal/golden road to the unconscious... I do remember your comment/lesson about not ritualizing the BCI, Remo.. (see below association with 'bliss/peace'*)

Some after thoughts:

My reaction/associations re: "Our Unus Mundus song" of Cat Stevens you mentioned, especially with the phrase "..key at the door" is with my dream of Alicia Keys, from the dream that I had just before the UFO dream, the same night. Am I going too far with this? :lol:

As for the *bliss/peace I felt during the BCI. I was able to recall the first time I felt quite the similar to my recent experience. I was in my teens then and all the chips were down, sort of speak. I had never heard of Jung much less about the BCI then. At one point, I was very much discouraged/depressed and could not see my way out. I remember thinking how could this be, how could God allow this much pain and misery but there was also a part of me that fought with this thought and said "God is Love!..". I think I was laying down in tears and repeating the phrase "God is love!" in my mind like a mantra. After some time, I felt something coming up from deep inside me. I think I also saw (I had my eyes closed) something openning up like a flower as I felt the bliss/peace spread all over my body. I think the flower? was red or pink in color with white center

Along this association, this quote from Gregories vision and my dream of 'Trick-Whale' and the falcons I saw in it came to my mind:

"Turning and turning in a narrowing gyre
The falcon hears the falconer;
Things GATHER TOGETHER; the centre begins to hold;
Love is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is renewed"

especially the word, 'innocence'.

I have been seeing so many falcons here in Japan. It's amazing..

Peace and Grace to all, Sang.

It is a beautiful bridge, Eduard!

p.s. More songs...I just wanted to mention just 2 songs that seems to be relevant here for me. One is Alanis Morisette's 'Uninvited'--the lyric seems to make more sense to me now, and Whitney Houston's 'I Believe in You and Me' from the movie 'Preacher's Wife'.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:20 am

Love,

Ryan

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:54 pm

Post Wedding?
Remo, all,

I think I experienced a vision(?) or 'moving pictures' this morning during the BCI. It was like a dream but I could feel my blanket and warm sensations on my feet and hands during the BCI. One of my hands was in back of my neck at the time. Perhaps because I could feel my feet and hands warm or because I kept in touch with these sensations too much, my recall of the experience is kinda vague and choppy. Anyhow, this is what I can recall now:

I think I was visiting Remo's daughter's home (I know Remo does not have a daughter, or does he? :lol: ). It was underground, the entrance was like a hole in the ground. Not sure what went on in there but eventually I talked with Remo -- discussed some dreams or talked about UFO. I recall a scene were we witness a UFO on some kind of a radar screen, a white dot making unpredictable movements, zig-zaging. (I'm not sure about the sequence here..) Any how, there was also a scene where I was in a house, 2nd story with my family (my dad, a sister etc.) The house felt "live" somehow and it was being hit by something, some kind of a blast and I remember seeing tornados. I think Remo saw it too. The first tornado that was approaching the house was not touching the ground, rather the bottom part of it resembled like some shape of smoke blowing up in the wind. I think Remo said that that was not it. The next one... this gets little difficult to explain.... was huge, colosal! and yes it was touching the ground and seemed to touch the sky too. But it changed somehow in to grey color and in to kind of gray liquid...mercury(?) or the 'liquid' in Gregory's vision? It was stretching straight up and down in double helix like a tree and there were, as if, there were branches and fruits, forms on the tree like hot air balloons. The gray hot air balloons with very large baskets. I think Remo and I were out in the field or hill at this point. The hot air balloon shape also changed/growed into round.. spheres with sort of ... heads and they were growing big. (souls?... I wonder..) It was like being in some Dali's painting, surreal. I remember just looking at the spectacle, amazed and stunned out in the field but Remo was smiling, happy, and dancing(?) as if it was what he was looking for and ran straight into it and I quickly lost sight of him. I soon got out of the BCI and my thoughts came to... a wedding..?

Peace, Sang.
(You like the songs Ryan? :D )

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 am

Post Wedding?
Sang,

Interesting BCI experience. I would love to "see" it more - is it possible to add some drawings of the images in it - especially the last scene.

Thanks,

Gregory

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:26 am

Post Ufo's and Trees.
I'm posting this dream here because it has so many similarities to Sang's:

I am on a military base. There is a clear sense of duality on this base. There are "good" soldiers and "bad" soldiers. Too I am there and there is another (who must be bad, of course :D ) who is there. The "bad" soldiers are after this other guy and have no knowledge of my existance.

I reach one part of the base and I hear and see that a Ufo has landed and left some marks perhaps scortch marks. Ufo's are attracted to this base because of something a female is doing here. Then the character 'Kirk' from Gilmore Girls appears and he wants to leave with the Ufo's. But the aliens left a message for him saying not to worry...I guess they meant that they can't take him this time, but perhaps some other time or perhaps when the time is right.

I leave this place and I'm sneaking around on the base and I hear the "bad" soldiers capture the other guy and kill him. Two soldiers are standing over his dead body and are discussing searching for more. This of course scares me, so I begin running. I see that there are trees with entrances to them.

As you approach the tree you have to follow a spiral to the left. But once you are in the tree the stairway or path follows the right around a central axis. I see rooms and bathrooms here made of stone. Then, I see Eduard. Apparently he is one of the "good" soldiers, though I don't think he sees me. He walks up to a corkboard bulliten board and places a personal lapel pin of his on the board.

It is a silver circular pin with a yellow stone on the inside which has the word: sol written on the yellow stone in black.

End of Dream.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:51 am

(You like the songs Ryan? )

Yes and No Sang,

I take things very personally, only this way do I know I am involved. Perhaps, sometimes too personally, and I mean no offense. I always appreciate your spontaneous contributions, and I must feel closely my personal reactions.

Ryan

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Founder

Post Re: Wedding?
Sang

I'd like to interpret your dream.

Sang wrote:
I think I was visiting Remo's daughter's home (I know Remo does not have a daughter, or does he? :lol: ). It was underground, the entrance was like a hole in the ground.

The hole reminded me spontaneously of the hole (grave), in which Carl Jung found the huge phallus in his childhood dream. I interpret it in (not yet published and some published parts) of Chapter 5 of The Holy Wedding as the dea abscondita with her phallus, out of which she can (acausally) self-fertilize herself and give birth to children without the help of a man (causality). It is the world soul, the principle behind the so-called twin process of Hermetic alchemy (again very intensely constellated since we activate such processes with the help of the nuclear bomb and the nuclear plants).

Since I discovered this process repressed for perhaps 400 years now (since the first scientific revolution in the first half of the 17th century) and I seem to be able to describe it in a modern scientific language including quantum physical results and the depth psychological insights of Carl Jung, on can in fact say that it is my daughter. I fathered and gave birth to her in this world of the 21st century.

Quote:
Not sure what went on in there but eventually I talked with Remo -- discussed som dreams or talked about UFO. I recall a scene were we witness a UFO on some kind of a radar screen, a white dot making unpredictable movements, zig-zaging. (I'm not sure about the sequence here..)

The UFOs are the complement to the radioactive radiation artificially liberated by physicists more than 60 years ago. They correspond to a potential world, this is why they come and go. In my language they are "matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy," thus some sort of a potential higher life essence of the world. Since the process is still potential, they have this zig-zaging. The latter corresponds to the oscillation phenomenology in Pauli's dreams (Also the witches of the fairy tales oscillate sometimes :evil: , which means that they are also in this potential state.)

Quote:
Any how, there was also a scene where I was in a house, 2nd story with my family (my dad, a sister etc.) The house felt "live" somehow ...

The house is your body, the highest living matter in the universe. In it the above potential processes -- I call them also the "inner UFO" -- are constellated.

Quote:
... and it was being hit by something, some kind of a blast and I remember seeing tornados. I think Remo saw it too. The first tornado that was approaching the house was not touching the ground, rather the bottom part of it resembled like some shape of smoke blowing up in the wind. I think Remo said that that was not it. The next one... this gets little difficult to explain.... was huge, colosal! and yes it was touching the ground and seemed to touch the sky too.

I am always happy if the oscillation develops into a rotation, since this is the solution of the process. It means that in you the second process of the twin process, the incarnation, begins to develop. It is the transformation of the energy/matter with potentially increased negentropy (life essence) into the realized state, which means the increase of the quality of the life essence. In the case of a disease this would be the healing process.

It seems however that the real process has not yet begun (Just wait, it will come). It unifies the Heaven and earth, thus it is a symbol of the Holy Wedding, of the unio corporalisof Gerardus Dorneus (see Chapter 4 of my Holy Wedding. This is a doubling of motifs, since the rotation means the same: The incarnation of matter/energy with increased life essence. What this could concretely mean, I don't know exactly.

In the macrocosmic case the crop circles could be an aspect of this process. However, I am convinced that in the near future there will be many more other (magic) processes no one can explain with the old-fashioned world view of physics (and neither with Carl Jung's synchronicity principle). In the unconscious case they will have to do with what we call macro-psychokinetics, as for example the Pauli effect. Matter will begin to behave in a completly "crazy" way.

In the microcosmic case, in our body and soul, I guess that the HIV is such a phenomenon, since its existence in the original form was never proved (Gallo's cheat; he never proved the existence of the virus).

In the positive case, ie if some specific humans observe these processes consciously in their body, these seem first to be healer qualities (or the "spontaneous" healing in the case of a disease), second so-called point A events: The "life essence" in one human is acausally increased, and since the process is what I call psychophysically nonlocal, also around this human and in the extreme case in the whole world (and even in the whole universe?) something has changed in a positive way. I know visions in which the people in the Beyond thank the visioners for their effort, since they feel the increase of negentropy even in the Beyond.

Quote:
But it changed somehow in to grey color and in to kind of gray liquid...mercury(?) or the 'liquid' in Gregory's vision? It was stretching straight up and down in double helix like a tree and there were, as if, there were branches and fruits, forms on the tree like hot air balloons.

Yes, this is mercury the god of Hermetic alchemy and a synonym to the world soul. It is hermaphroditic and thus the product of the Holy Wedding of the alchemical king and the queen, the red tincture, the infans solaris, the quintessence, the gold that gilds the whole surrounding and even the hole universe.

The double helix could mean -- and this is a guess I have for some times now -- that also in the DNA of humans, animals and plants something changes in a positive way. This corresponds to the motif above of the life essence with higher quality. The trees and fruits show that it is a vegetative process, ie first observable in one own's vegetative (sympathetic/parasympathetic) nervous system (in the so-called Chakras, especially in the lower four), and second that it is a creation process. Thus a vegetative creation and incarnation process as is the Holy Wedding archetype.

What the air ballons could mean I don't know.

Quote:
The gray hot air balloons with very large baskets. I think Remo and I were out in the field or hill at this point. The hot air balloon shape also changed/growed into round.. spheres with sort of ... heads and they were growing big. (souls?... I wonder..)

This seems to show that also new human life is created.

Quote:
It was like being in some Dali's painting, surreal. I remember just looking at the spectacle, amazed and stunned out in the field but Remo was smiling, happy, and dancing(?) as if it was what he was looking for and ran straight into it and I quickly lost sight of him. I soon got out of the BCI and my thoughts came to... a wedding..?

It seems that your task is just to observe such processes, be it in the inside, be it in the outside. Nice that I am dancing. Though I have a stiff hip, I was a passionate dancer [Must have looked funny -- the dancing devil]. I liked especially the Walzer, since in it one can turn around very fast. I liked the feeling of almost losing my head, and later I realized that this is the method how the Sufis (Dancing Dervishes) enter their trance state.

The dance is the solution of one of the most famos dreams of Wolfgang Pauli, the dream of the Chinese lady with the square (which is in fact a quintessence; see above). The dance is rotation, thus the rotation of the rotundum, a further synonym of the red tincture, the quintessence, the infans solaris, the second goal of the [(i]unio corporalis[/i]. Pauli had many, many dreams of the rotation, was however not yet able to understand what it meant: Body-Centered Imagination in the state of the Eros ego.

A very impressing and hopeful dream, indeed.

Remo

PS: Oh, what I forgot: The wedding is of course the Holy Wedding.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile WWW

Post nuclear fusion..? Crazy enough?
Gregory,

I have somewhat limited access to computer and I'm terrible with graphics! But I'll see what I can do later.. Meanwhile let me describe the "hot-air-balloon" this way. I think Michael posted a mandala titled "Squircle"? If you would imagine that as a bird's eye view, starting with the circle as the start of the hot-air-ballon and make it 3D and rotate it (making it gray) I think it would be the hot-air-balloon--the square seemed somewhat smaller in my dream... Although, I just saw 2 strings, hands connecting the sphere and the cube(basket) on the outer edge, like 2 dimentional picture but gradually coming out of the trunk of the tree--whirling gray liquid tree...like a relief or fresco at first, somewhat flat but later rounding out its form. I wondered/had a fantasy what a scientist or quantum physicist would see in the form---some molecule, state, or some nuclear process? Is this crazy enough?

Some associations/after thoughts:

Remo--The Scientist, The Fool, Herr Rot (Red Tincture). (Thanks for the interpretation Remo above Remo. If you don't mind. I want to see tell you how I see this dream...tell me what you think please.)

Hot air balloon: Reminded me of picture from the book "I Spy" (or other childrens books my daughter and I look together. My daughter, whose name is both English and Japanese means "Grace, Water Spirit" according to my wife. We look at the picture book together and she says (h)aht-Ai(r)-(b)ah(ll)oon or just (B)a(ll)oon--and she doesn't pronounce consonents when see says it :lol: (now adays she is getting quite close to the real pronounciation.) and also the connection or coniuntionis(?) of sphere and cube.... I have been noticing number 7 and 8 lately...I am also reminded of Michael's sculpture of sphere and (another association to ) a lightbulb (energy.)

2 Tornados: I was thinking that since Remo didn't like the one that didn't touch the ground--I am thinking that it is like the marriage in heaven not one related to earth like the second one that did touch the ground. I think that may be why the color is gray, not white. I also thought may be Remo in my dream, likes it because it is related to materia. tornado, whirlwind, evolution...?

I need to go now but will write more association/ thoughts later.

to be continued, Sang.

Last edited by Sang on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:35 am

Post a bit more..
More on tornados.. With the first tornado (that Remo rejected) and it's blowing smoke ending, I associated it with magic. I thought perhaps that Remo was not just interested in "magic" but also more concrete evidence, as in science. I remembered that once Gregory posted a picture of a DNA and looking for more "scientific" proof for Remo's theory trying to relate quantum physics to parapsychology etc...perhaps I'm not remembering this correctly.

As for the hot air balloon form, it eventually grew into a larger, even larger than me, sphere with outlines of mouth nose and eyes--kinda in single lines.. somewhat like a volleyball even. One was getting closer up to me. I also associated the hot air balloon form with a full sheaf of grain or rice...

Anyhow, the bottom line I guess is that I thought perhaps I was witnessing somekind of beginning process of the "holygrail of physics"--cold fusion. :roll: Especially when Gregory wanted to see the image.. :roll: Crazy? :lol:. Reality check :?: :shock:

Thanks for your interpretation, Remo

Peace, Sang

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:36 am

Post Sang's Image
Sang,

Thanks for considering my request to see an image.

My only purpose, personally, in wanting to see the image was so that I could better follow along with the discussion. For some reason I cannot fix the image you saw on your inner screen - thus an image is worth a thousand words kind of thing. But certainly I can understand if you are not able to provide one. Plenty more will follow in other dreams, etc.

I share an important discovery for me - I find it very helpful to try to make a picture of some kind of important aspects of a dream or vision - the more aspects the better it seems. Since the World Soul likes to communicate in images it is important to learn from them somehow. I find that taking the long time sometimes involved in crafting an image suddenly leads to a flashback to something else or a sudden unexpected insight. You see, it is as if now I am on Her wavelength and further communication happens. Also I discovered a certain previously unnoticed "hidden" order in the images that really helped me understand the flow so to speak.

For myself I have become somewhat proficient rendering the images. I have been keeping my eye out for a "graphic artist" class at the local community college to try to further refine my "skills" and thus pay the price for the learning curve involved in this kind of "inner" work. In particular I am looking to learn in depth about Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0. So far no luck - I live too remote for this it seems.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Gregory

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:44 am

Post anti-hero/Paris
Kristen - Was interested that you used the phrase "anti-hero" here as when I was scrolling down and reading I was thinking about Paris & my all-time favorite writer, Andre Malraux, who is said to have concocted the term "anti-hero" and titled his great autobiography "Anti-Memoirs" - ("I proposed the absurd as a question," he wrote "they used it as an answer.") Was thinking about Paris because of the lily: 1,000 years of French history from the birth of Clovis in 400 thereabouts to the execution of the Templars in 1400 thereabouts takes place on the Ile de la Cite; the little island which is a bridge between the Left Bank and the Right Bank of Paris. It was virtually "the center of the world" in exclusive Euro terms during Christendom and the full wave of Pisces. The center of the bridges across the river is Notre Dame, which Huxley called "the greatest mandala in the world." It parralels the French Flag; red on one side, blue on the other, and in the center, white - like Notre Dame, the mandala which holds the two together, the white on the French flag represents the Lily of the Field. Taking Robert Graves' history of the Earth Mother in Europe - "The White Goddess" - the Rose Glass (the "center of the bridge") represents the full moon aspect of the Great Mother (new moon, full moon, dark moon) come to its peak in the 12th, 13th century and quite possibly in Paris (Elinore of Aquitaine) - this passage of history can be looked at as a thousand year yin period; the full realm of the Templars between when the 1,000 year Roman (yang) stretch ended and the 1,000 English/American (yang) stretch began. The lily in Graves's chronology would represent the return of the White Goddess, the awakening or the beginning phase of the goddess cycle, and the passing of the cloud, which hides the light of the moon, the secessation of darkness. When I started thinking about this a dozen years or so I looked at the architecture and it that period it is all the same: the front portals on these churchs are always three vaginas; inward scrolling architecture, representing the Three Sisters, just as the interiors are constructions of the womb.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next