UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 pm

[ 1124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hello, Thank You for your post Pascal, I value your comments. I have not been posting for awhile due to medical issues. I am much better now, even in almost excellent condition for my age of 74. The topics you are writing about now are of great importance to me. I have lost a dear spiritual friend I first knew some 50 years ago. He was the last person I knew who had himself been friends with my One and Only who I call Lee. The man who has died often told me that he believed in the afterlife and that we would all be together after we passed over and be reunited in a dimension that is the home of us and many others like us. The night he died, I did not even know he was seriously ill, but I had a vision of him. He was a master musician. My vision as I was getting ready to go to sleep that night was that he was sitting at an astonishingly magnificent organ next to a beautiful stained glass window. Glorious light was shining on this scene. All of a sudden the organ turned upwards like a vehicle carrying him and the music coming from it was astonishing and heavenly. I watched as my friend continued going upwards. I started to write to another person who has known him and why might I be seeing this spectacular scene. I was trying to type which has been a bit hard for me until I have recently had eye surgery and can see much better in one eye and another will be fixed next week for even better sight for me. But that night I was writing to the person who would wonder also about my religious vision. Before I could actually send my message to that lady, she had started writing to me apparently. I pressed my send message to her and amazingly it was only about no kidding 4 seconds that she wrote that it looks like our dear friend the organist has died according to his family and church. She had not yet seen my message to her at all. That man had sometimes said to me that he felt that Lee was sometimes nearby him and seemed real now rather than a memory. Well, it is time for me to get some sleep now tonight. I will be able to post by next weekend. Thank You again for your contributions here at the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hi Suzanne,

I’m listening to a lecture that discusses the Illuminating Void.

The speaker is discussing the vital body and how to perceive it. Right away I thought of Remo’s work.

Some points:

-losing the coarse mind for the subtle mind
-sign / counter-sign as a door to other dimensions (eek, sounds like woo but it isn’t)

Unus Mundus as the Illuminating Void? Cavitation sounds like, as the speaker says, inverting the mind upon itself.

There’s talk of Masters in the lecture as well.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34