UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:06 pm

[ 1101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
All

I have created a new thread with the posts below. I hope that Suzanne as well as other people show their imaginations to the public, since only like this more and more people can understand what could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the nuclear bomb, the most devilish invention of mankind, which poisons our world as well as the Beyond.

Remo

Howdy everyone,

Recently, my eyes have been opening as to how fragile us humans are--physically, of course--especially emotionally.

I know I always must have been so vulnerable, and since a very trialling time in my life, it's been a true revelation to gradually confront my naked sense of helplessness.

I think I learned about the 2012 prophecy in 2005 around the time of a personal crisis. For me, it has been like a mark for me to prepare for, a motivator that propelled me on this path. I used to think some sudden, major global catastrophe might take place on that day, but 2012 eventually dissipated from my mind completely as if it were just there to pressure me to get my act together ASAP.

It creeps up every now and then, and I'm open to the possibility of anything happening or not happening. I'm certainly not expecting anything. All I can vouch for is that it helped me get to where I am now.

Speaking of which, I strongly feel I owe a lot of my growth to this community. It was truly amazing for me to find how compassionate some people can be, taking the time to understand where I am and helping me get to wherever it is I'm going. I stumbled upon this place at a time when my faith in humanity was very low, and my mind very scattered. As my interactions here evolve, and I come to know some of you more and more, my respect for you guys only increases. I'm 23, and when I think about how lacking I am in life experience and how intense these past few years have felt to me, I can only imagine what you all have gone through--the pain, the suffering, and the growth. I don't know how you've done it, but I sincerely admire what I see in all of you, however you got through to where you are now. You are all mentors and role models for my generation, and I really hope we can integrate the truths and strength you have worked so hard to unveil.

So, here's to you and your continuous inspiration!

Cheers,
Michael

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 am

Post Between Creations
The path is to be walked with responsibility and courage; it has no end and no beginning. Every day is the same whether one is being born or dying or just washing the dishes. The 2012 end-of-world mark is from the Mayan creation cycle. We tend to translate it culturally into a vision of death we have in the West: an empty box or a clock stopping. But the Mayan cycle is cosmic and like all cosmic cycles nothing really ends. We are "between Creations" in the Mayan right now - what Tibetans call the "between" - it is or should be the most cretive time of a life/death cycle. When one cycle dies it brings metamorphosis and the creation of a new cycle; as in many dreams, death is a sign of new awakening. Fear of the end of the world subsides when one's own death is come to terms with - because everybody dies and it doesn't matter if we all die together or all die individually - when we die it is the conclusion of our consciousness and experience in this realm and the entrance into a mystery state; - that cannot change or be fully understood - it is our only duty to live while we are here.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:07 am
Profile WWW

Post between creations
Bernie writes:

"when we die it is the conclusion of our consciousness and experience in this realm and the entrance into a mystery state; - that cannot change or be fully understood - it is our only duty to live while we are here."

Going on personal experience but allowing the possibility I may be delusional in my experiences, I believe consciousness and connectedness with this realm doesn't necessarily end with demise of the temporal body. I hesitate to say too much or insistently, but what about the subtle body as the vehicle of the part of consciousness which carries awareness of continuity between dimensions of existence? Agreed, life in the Beyond is a mystery, and also that it is of primary importance to live life as fully as possible while still in physical form. But is part of the reason for doing so in order to build better bridges for crossing over when that time comes? Earlier in life I would not have asked these questions but now I do.

I have just finished reading the entire of Remo's Holy Wedding, or at least all that is on line, and now have gone back to the beginning to pull out for my own understanding certain themes that seem to be speaking to me personally and presently. The creation of the subtle body is one of those themes, particularly as this process unfolds in the teachings of the Hermetic Alchemists.

Any other thoughts on the subtle body and the continuity of consciousness?

Ann

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: between creations
murraycreek wrote:
I have just finished reading the entire of Remo's Holy Wedding, or at least all that is on line, and now have gone back to the beginning to pull out for my own understanding certain themes that seem to be speaking to me personally and presently. The creation of the subtle body is one of those themes, particularly as this process unfolds in the teachings of the Hermetic Alchemists.

Ann

Before I decided to publish the above, I hesitated a long time. I am an empirical scientist, and this means that I must have proofs for my theoretical thoughts.

The subtle body hypothesis is for example confirmed by this: One of my patients suffers a breast cancer. For many years now also metastases developed. Physicians told her that she has only to live for some more months. However, she goes on living for three years now (as much I remember without consulting my notes). One can see the metastases on her body -- really physically! But she goes on living. She is completely clear in her head; she has still the same hand writing as she had three years ago. When I talk to her I feel such an incredible "life essence" in her. It is just a miracle -- and honest doctors talk also like this.

I am convinced -- and I think that I can show this empirically with the content of her dreams and visions (hopefully published in fall 2009) -- that she survives since she found out how to create the subtle body (or better: to observe how its creation happens itself in her). I could show other examples which show in a very similar way that something "supernatural" in the body (and mind) of these deadly sick people is created.

As some of you know, almost 60 years ago I suffered myself a bone tuberculoses (beginning when I was five years old) -- and survived it. Today I know that then I unconsciously invented Body-Centered Imagination, which cured my disease. The same I try to show to these (so-called) hopelessly sick people.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 pm
Profile WWW

murraycreek wrote:
Bernie writes:

"when we die it is the conclusion of our consciousness and experience in this realm and the entrance into a mystery state; - that cannot change or be fully understood - it is our only duty to live while we are here."

Going on personal experience but allowing the possibility I may be delusional in my experiences, I believe consciousness and connectedness with this realm doesn't necessarily end with demise of the temporal body. I hesitate to say too much or insistently, but what about the subtle body as the vehicle of the part of consciousness which carries awareness of continuity between dimensions of existence? Agreed, life in the Beyond is a mystery, and also that it is of primary importance to live life as fully as possible while still in physical form. But is part of the reason for doing so in order to build better bridges for crossing over when that time comes? Earlier in life I would not have asked these questions but now I do.

Ann

Hello Ann, I was looking up the word "quaternity" this evening because of an inner image that has returned strongly recently almost every time I close my eyes. I came across this at Google, and at first had no idea it had to do with you.

Chapter 7 In Jung’s formulation, the four components of the large square (the primary quaternity), are, according to their A, B, C and D lettering, moving clockwise. ...
http://murraycreek.net/higher/chapter7.htm - 56k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
[Correction by Remo]

I wound up reading all of Higher Ground. It was when I was looking later at the picture of your husband that I suddenly realized that the Ann might be the person who has recently joined us at this forum.

What I have been seeing is somewhat like this illustration in your Chapter 8. It is like a clue to me:

What I see, though is just plain lines in the shape of the X which appears to be within an infinite circle. There is no central I through it. Let's see if I can pull this up from my computer:

The circle is not closed. It appears to go outward beyond all vision. The center of this figure opens up like a dot of light, sometimes a star, sometimes a diamond, and then alters into various tunnels, doors, realms, and encounters. Sometimes it opens into just a vast expanse of great peace without any images within it.

Suzanne

Edited to add:

One part in your Chapter 6 struck me in thinking about the subtle body:

Nor is Christianity alone in promising an afterlife. What about the other paths to the one God?—some that “flesh out” an afterlife in greater detail than found in either Judaism or Christianity. What have they to say about immortality and eternality? Are we all moving towards the same goal? What, two thousand years later, is to be made of Paul’s vision of the collective, universal coming of the sons and daughters of God? Or of Teilhard’s twentieth century vision of the Cosmic Christ at the head of the evolutionary vanguard? Or Jung’s anticipation of “the Christification of many”? To examine these and other questions, Eastern as well as Western teachings on immortality and eternality need consideration and comparison.

Paul gets right to the point in asking and answering: How are the dead raised? And with what kind of a body are they raised?

There are celestial bodies and there are terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon . . . . So it is with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, [what] is raised [is] imperishable. [What is] sown a physical body, [is] raised a spiritual body.(3)

Paul compares the difference between the physical and spiritual bodies to that of the moon and the sun. His symbolism suggests a transformation from an earthly to a heavenly form that is comparable to what occurs when the ego is superseded by the Self as the new center of the total psyche, its glory now illuminating the total being. Does the radiance of the celestial obscure what had been a terrestrial form? If so, how in the “afterlife” are persons to recognize one another? This last question goes right to the heart of the desire to survive: the desire for there to be a continuity of those relationships that have “warmed our hearts” and instilled our lives with meaning and purpose.
-----------------------

Your last comment is the crux of the matter. Do our loved ones or do we eventually survive as recognizable individuals with similar attributes to our earthly personality?

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 am
Profile Personal album

Post Beteen Creations
Hi Suzanne,

Your image and description of the encircled X strikes me as powerful in its simplicity, and kaleidoscopic in the cosmic windows it opens onto so that when I close my eyes I can actually imagine myself hitching on and going along with you:

Quote:
The circle is not closed. It appears to go outward beyond all vision. The center of this figure opens up like a dot of light, sometimes a star, sometimes a diamond, and then alters into various tunnels, doors, realms, and encounters. Sometimes it opens into just a vast expanse of great peace without any images within it.

And I do see it corresponding in three and even four dimensional and beyond perspective to the IX (Iesus Christus) symbol. In your image and description I see the encircled X as the horizontal plane (material dimension) and the center (opening/entering) point the vertical, trans-dimensional axis.

I was heart-warmed that you stumbled onto Higher Ground and read it. And also that you connected with the picture of Bob. I loose track of time but I think the picture was 18 months before his transition and already in the photo he had taken on the translucent quality of his subtle body. It must be for this reason--a reminder that he was even then in transition--that I continue to leave this image on line. Murray Creek

Back to the encircled X and your description. I am also reminded of Teilhard's vision of the Cosmic Christ ( http://www.murraycreek.net/higher/chapter8.htm )

Quote:
It happened one day when he was in a church seated before an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus that "the planes which marked off the figure of Christ from the world surrounding it melded into a single vibrant surface whereon all demarcations vanished."

Teilhard explains:
First of all I perceived that the vibrant atmosphere which surrounded Christ like an aureole was no longer confined to a narrow space about him, but radiated outwards to infinity. Through this there passed from time to time what seemed like trails of phosphorescence, indicating a continuous gushing forth to the outermost spheres of the realm of matter and delineating a sort of blood stream or nervous system running through the totality of life.

Sometimes when I go back and read portions of Higher Ground, it feels strange to me that I apparently knew things then on a lower mental level whereas I am now knowing them on a higher or supra mental level, as though through some mind-meld with Bob's now higher (subtle or spiritual body perspective). I just experienced this as I read one of my favorite Teilhard quotes:

Matter is the matrix of Spirit.
Spirit is the higher state of Matter.
(from The Heart of Matter)

With love to all,
Ann

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post Cosmic Christ
murraycreek wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

Your image and description of the encircled X strikes me as powerful in its simplicity, and kaleidoscopic in the cosmic windows it opens onto so that when I close my eyes I can actually imagine myself hitching on and going along with you:

Quote:

Back to the encircled X and your description. I am also reminded of Teilhard's vision of the Cosmic Christ ( http://www.murraycreek.net/higher/chapter8.htm )

Quote:
It happened one day when he was in a church seated before an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus that "the planes which marked off the figure of Christ from the world surrounding it melded into a single vibrant surface whereon all demarcations vanished."

Teilhard explains:
First of all I perceived that the vibrant atmosphere which surrounded Christ like an aureole was no longer confined to a narrow space about him, but radiated outwards to infinity. Through this there passed from time to time what seemed like trails of phosphorescence, indicating a continuous gushing forth to the outermost spheres of the realm of matter and delineating a sort of blood stream or nervous system running through the totality of life.

Sometimes when I go back and read portions of Higher Ground, it feels strange to me that I apparently knew things then on a lower mental level whereas I am now knowing them on a higher or supra mental level, as though through some mind-meld with Bob's now higher (subtle or spiritual body perspective). I just experienced this as I read one of my favorite Teilhard quotes:

Matter is the matrix of Spirit.
Spirit is the higher state of Matter.
(from The Heart of Matter)

With love to all,
Ann

Ann, on the weekend I suppose I will start posting some of the images and visions that have been going on since doing the BCI as Remo has instructed. Not that I have not tried it before over the last couple of years, but something has been clicking and working by itself more effectively over the last couple of weeks. An image by Jacob Boehme comes closest to my simple sketch above.

I went to Catholic schools in the Washington DC area when I was a child but have not been Catholic since perhaps around 13 or so. I am 64 now. The mystic part of it all though still deeply appeals to me. I even often sing "O Holy Night" in my sleep. As Meister Eckhart might refer to the longing for the birth of the savior within our own souls.

Teilhard's vision you described brought to mind that currently I carry a "Holy Card" in my wallet that I found "by chance" about two years ago in a book at the library that was on the for sale shelf. I didn't get the book, just claimed the card. I have thought to take it out but keep leaving it there in my purse. It means something other than being pretty of course, even if I do not take most of the Jesus story literally.

I just Googled and found the actual image of the card I have and a prayer that goes along with it:

Hail, Sacred Heart of Jesus, living and strengthening source of eternal life, infinite treasury of the Divinity, and burning furnace of divine love! You are my refuge and my sanctuary.

My loving Savior, consume my heart in that burning love with which your own Heart is inflamed. Pour out upon me those graces which flow from Your love. Let my heart be so united with Yours that our wills may be one, and my will may in all things be conformed with Your Will. May Your Will be the guide and rule of my desires and of my actions. Amen.

In closing, I would say too that the picture of your husband had a radiance to it from within. That is why I started clicking to find out more about him and then realized who he and you were... and are. We will have to have some exchanges about communing with those gone over to the other side beyond our surface awareness.

Suzanne

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:39 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Cosmic Christ
Suzanne

Suzanne wrote:
As Meister Eckhart might refer to the longing for the birth of the savior within our own souls.

Just these days I realized that in (Hermetic) alchemy, the salvator macrocosmi, the savior of the macrocosm compensatory to the salvator microcosmi, Jesus Christ, is identified with the subtle body. There are many quotes in Jung's work which prove this; for example:

Quote:
“Union with the homo maximus [the savior of the macrocosm above; RFR] produces a new life, which Paracelsus calls ‘vita cosmographica’ [and vita longa; RFR]. In this life ‘time appears as well as the body Jesahach’ (cum locus tum corpus Jesahach). Locus can mean ‘time’ as well as ‘space’ … The corpus Jesahach may thus be the corpus glorificationis, the resurrected body of the alchemists, and would coincide with the corpus astrale.” CW 13, § 205

This means that the observation of the creation of the subtle body is equivalent to the birth of the savior of the universe (who only after the liberation can do his/her job). Thus, Body-Centered Imagination is the method to observe this birth.

That your imaginations deal with the savior of the macrocosm shows also the following quote:

Quote:
“[The filius macrocosmi is the] true and authentic duplex Mercurius or Giant [the homo maximus above; RFR] of twofold substance … the sole and perfect Healer of all imperfect bodies and men, the true and heavenly physician of the soul … the triune universal essence.” CW 13, §384

Here we see clearly that the savior must consist in a bipolar as well as in a triadic structure, as also the Rosarium pholosophorum states.

In an abstract presentation the savior of the universe becomes therefore identical with the Seal of Solomon or Star of David, or with the sixfold structure you are talking of.

I would like to quote another sequence, which I just wrote some days ago:

What Robert Fludd and other Hermetic alchemists called the coniunctio, Gerardus Dorneus called the unio corporalis. In it the spirit/psyche and dead matter reunify in the intermediary realm to some sort of spirit/psyche/matter, and like this the body is revived. This resurrected matter respectively human body is however not of the same consistence as the mortal body. It consists in subtle matter and is also called the deified body, the glorification body, the subtle body, or – as in Taoist alchemy – the diamond body. The latter term shows that such a vegetative body observed with the help of the vegetative nervous system (in BCI) is “incorruptibile,” undissolvable and this is why it is the vehicle for Paracelsus’ vita longa, on the one hand the long life (i.e., health or cure of a disease) in this world, on the other an individual existence in the Beyond. The liberation of the vegetative body is equivalent to the liberation of the so-called salvator macrocosmi, the savior of the universe. Only such a work of a release in the state of a deeply introverted meditation or imagination by a modern alchemist makes it possible for the (now released) savior to save and release mankind and the universe.

Thus, in contrast to Christianity the opus looks as follows:

Quote:
“For the alchemist, the one primarily in need of redemption is not man, but the deity who is lost and sleeping in matter.” CW 12, § 420

And

Quote:
“The saviour and Preserver of the world … was extracted from matter by human art and, by means of the opus, made into a new light-bringer …

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Suzanne wrote:

Teilhard explains:

Also this shows that meant is not Jesus Christ, but the salvator macrocosmi. The modern aspect of such visions are the UFOs, which have exactly this surface.

Quote:
I just Googled and found the actual image of the card I have and a prayer that goes along with it:

The mysticism of the Holy Heart has one trouble: Jesus Christ (as well as the Holy Virgin) has nothing to do with the belly, with the instincts, and especially with sexuality. This is why it degenerated to a kitchy thing.

This is why we have to find the Christification of the many in our heart,

which is however connected with the belly and its three lower Chakras.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile WWW

Post Cosmic Christ
Dear Forum Family,

I am so torn today in needing to get busy in the kitchen with preparations for a family birthday dinner tonight and wanting to go off in ten directions at once re Forum subjects--BCI and parallels in Bob's life to those Remo outlines in the case of his client who survives in spite of cancer, and Suzanne's images, and the Cosmic Christ, etc, etc, etc. Tomorrow, and with little else on schedule for the weekend, I will hope to dive into the deep waters being stirred here.

In the meantime, Suzanne's prayer card sent me looking for Teilhard's "Dangerous Prayer":

Quote:
0 Lord, lock me up
Enfold me in the deepest depths of thine heart,***
and then, holding me there,
Refine me,
Purify me,
Kindle me,
Set me ablaze,
And lift me aloft
Until I become utterly
What thou wouldst have me be
Through the cleansing death of self.

An adaptation of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s prayer in Hymn of the Universe (New York: Harper and Row Publishers, Perennial Library Edition, 1972) pp. 26 and 27

With love to all,
Ann

***After thought: Could "Belly" here be equated with "heart"?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

murraycreek wrote:
***After thought: Could "Belly" here be equated with "heart"?

Ann

I would say that what I call the Eros ego is symbolized by the heart. In my book Die Gottsucher (The quest for God; only in German) I have shown with amplifications that "heart" means "introversion." Thus, if we deal in an introverted way with matter, our body, which means to sensate it with the help of the vegetative nervous system (= Chakra system), we help to redeem the savior macrocosmi, who then can himself save and redeem the world.

Remo

PS: If you also post your experiences here, what I would very much appreciate, I will rename the thread in "Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog."

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

All

murraycreek wrote:
I hesitate to say too much or insistently, but what about the subtle body as the vehicle of the part of consciousness which carries awareness of continuity between dimensions of existence?

As a scientist I do not believe in an afterlife. However, if I have empirical observations which show me that something like this is possible, I accept it. My first empirical hint was a dream a long time ago. In it my Godfather came back from the Beyond. I knew, i.e., I deeply felt in the dream that this was real (what distinguished this dream from other ones): My Godfather visited me as a revenant.

His body looked exactly like Suzanne (Ann? I do not exactly understand who wrote what in the original thread) describes it in her experience and in the one of Teilhard: "A single vibrant surface." My Godfather -- I take this term litterally and think that he is deified; he was the heart in person -- then told me not too come to close, since then I would be in danger to die. Then he says: "It is such a great world here in the Beyond," and he looks incredibly happy.

Still today, perhaps 20 or more years after this dream, I am deeply moved by it.

Quote:
Teilhard: "First of all I perceived that the vibrant atmosphere which surrounded Christ like an aureole was no longer confined to a narrow space about him, but radiated outwards to infinity. "

I am sure that what Teilhard calls the Cosmic Christ is the salvator macrocosmi (and not Jesus Christ), the savior of the world and of the universe. It is the anima mundi, the world soul, who penetrates the whole universe and secretly is one with the subtle body. Thus, our task in this life is to observe the creation of the subtle body out of our mortal body. Like this we redeem the savior, and she/he can redeem the world and the universe.

Quote:
Through this there passed from time to time what seemed like trails of phosphorescence, indicating a continuous gushing forth to the outermost spheres of the realm of matter and delineating a sort of blood stream or nervous system running through the totality of life.

Teilhard must have had the above experience, without however realizing (as much as I know) that he had a vision of the "Christification of the many," i.e. of the subtle body to be created in every human. Like this we -- sorry, if this sounds heretic -- will be deified. It is hard work, and not just an illumination, as the evangelicals (and Bush) believe. It is living in a deep introversion and sometimes in an incredible loneliness. It means retiring from the world -- though one goes on working and living in it. It is "speaking with two languages" as Wolfgang Pauli expressed it (without however finding the solution).

Quote:
Agreed, life in the Beyond is a mystery, and also that it is of primary importance to live life as fully as possible while still in physical form. But is part of the reason for doing so in order to build better bridges for crossing over when that time comes? Earlier in life I would not have asked these questions but now I do.

Yes, the above mentioned woman suffering from cancer is ready to pass away. She even is already half in the Beyond, and she has moments of deepest bliss, especially when she feels to be connected with the Beyond already in this life. This is modern mysticism, as much as I understand it.

I am so happy that in the UNUS MUNDUS forum I find other mystics -- the family!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Founder

After her death also Marie-Louise von Franz visited me. Beforen she went back, she said to me: "Now I am going back into the silver heaven."

I was so happy about these words, since with silver -- the feminine gold -- I spontaneously associated the silvery ring around the empty center in my mandala. See my Avatar:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:49 am
Profile WWW

Post BCI experiences blog
Quote:
Suzanne's experiences' blog

All

I have created a new thread with the posts below. I hope that Suzanne as well as other people show their imaginations to the public, since only like this more and more people can understand what could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the nuclear bomb, the most devilish invention of mankind, which poisons our world as well as the Beyond.

Remo

Remo, I meant to E-mail you sometime this weekend to ask if it was OK to start a BCI experiences blog. It looks like you have already done it for us. The way I found out synchonistically about Ann's site through looking up the word "quarternity" the other night and then realizing she was already here with us - sure does seem to indicate that many of us by way of the Internet are coming together now to be able to foster, enhance, and share our inner healing experiences both for ourselves personally and for what we hope may help the ailing collective consciousness of our world. Or whatever. I was preoccupied with ordinary matters all of yesterday and did not get around to checking back here.

Some time ago I saved an image from the Internet - maybe even a couple of years ago - of an illustration by Jacob Boehme. Then some weeks or months after I had made the 4 piece image here below from what I see as a hypnogogic vision often as I close my eyes to rest, meditate, or go to sleep, I noticed in the stored My Pictures on my computer the similarity between these two figures. The four parts within a circle, not to mention the oroborus has shown up in many of my BCIs, even one just a few nights ago.

Remo, I would like to ask you what this German means.

Gespraech

Bigger Gespraech image:

Please translate and explain this from your perspective, Remo.

Suzanne

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:33 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: BCI experiences blog
Suzanne wrote:
Remo, I meant to E-mail you sometime this weekend to ask if it was OK to start a BCI experiences blog. It looks like you have already done it for us. The way I found out synchonistically about Ann's site through looking up the word "quarternity" the other night and then realizing she was already here with us - sure does seem to indicate that many of us by way of the Internet are coming together now to be able to foster, enhance, and share our inner healing experiences both for ourselves personally and for what we hope may help the ailing collective consciousness of our world. Or whatever. I was preoccupied with ordinary matters all of yesterday and did not get around to checking back here.

Suzanne

I agree completely. Your sync tells us exactly this, since Ann already published about her experiences. Thus the sync means that you should also post them.

Quote:
Some time ago I saved an image from the Internet - maybe even a couple of years ago - of an illustration by Jacob Boehme.

The most well-known mandala of Boehme is the following:

Though the center of it is the heart, Carl Jung interprets it in a negative way. He says that the oppositions do not come together. This, IMO, is not correct. It is exactly the heart, which unifies the 2x3, i.e., the objective psychic energy and the magic energy. Like this what I call the inner singular quantum leap, the view of the "images out of the belly" can happen (and one observes them in the state of the heart, i.e., in the Eros ego).

Then, when we accept the 2x3, the possibility of the transformation of yang -> yin and simultaneously of yin -> yang (the latter containing higher order, higher "life essence"), the transformation of bodily substance into subtle body (with the help of these inner images), we in fact create a new quaternity, i.e., new space-time, which means new life, be it here in our body in the case of a disease, be it in living matter (all matter is living, also the so-called unanimated) of the universe.

Boehme had a vision of all this, but of course he was not able to describe it in modern terms.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Suzanne wrote:
Some time ago I saved an image from the Internet - maybe even a couple of years ago - of an illustration by Jacob Boehme. Then some weeks or months after I had made the 4 piece image here below from what I see as a hypnogogic vision often as I close my eyes to rest, meditate, or go to sleep, I noticed in the stored My Pictures on my computer the similarity between these two figures. The four parts within a circle, not to mention the oroborus has shown up in many of my BCIs, even one just a few nights ago.

In these two images your process is shown, the process that I call the observation of singular inner quantum leaps: When one enters consciously the Eros ego, the heart, one becomes able to observe spontaneously emerging images. In my case I always have the sensation that they come out of the belly. They can perhaps also come out of the heart, but not out of the head, I think. Observing these images corresponds to nothing else than to the observation of the creation of the subtle body independent of our will.

The 2x3 image, your IX above, demonstrates the structure (2x3), i.e., the two different kinds of energies (symbolically seen 3 means energy), which transform into each other in the process of the spontaneous quantum leap. The result is a "new space-time," demonstrated as the square. In alchemy it is also symbolized by the squaring of the circle, which should however be completed by the "circularization" of the square. The former is the process yang -> yin, the latter the process yin -> yang, as described above.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Suzanne wrote:

Remo, I would like to ask you what this German means.

Gespraech

Please translate and explain this from your perspective, Remo.

I cannot read everything exactly. The upper sentence is "Gespräch einer erleuchteten und unerleuchteten Seele," which means a dispute between an enlightened and an non-enlightened soul.

In the cross on the outside four of the seven main sins: Left above: Zorn = anger, rage / right above: Hoffart = pride / right below: Geiz = stinginess / left below: Neid = envy.

In the inside there are the four elements corresponding to the above sins: Anger = fire / pride = air / stinginess = earth / envy = water.

If you ask for an interpretation backed on my experience, I would ask as follows: All these emotions we can bring down into the belly, and in an introverted procedure they change into images. The images have a strange liberating effect. It seems that they correspond to the subtle body aspect of these "sins."

The most important aspect of all this is however that usually in Christianity these emotions are evil and thus have to be repressed. In BCI, however, they are the prima materia for their subtle body aspect. Like this "In stercore invenitur" = In the dirt we find it, namely the gold, the stone, the quintessence, the red (!) tincture, the Alexipharmakum = counter-poison, the medicina catholica, the all-healing medicine, the elixir vitae, the life essence. Like this our inner gold begins to gild the surrounding -- what seems also to happen in the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post DAVOS, the place of the World Economic Forum
As some of you know, as a child, from 5 1/2 to 8 1/2, for three years I was imprisoned in a cast (because of a bone tuberculosis) in Davos, the place where some days ago the World Economic Forum ended.

In the cast I was not able anymore to live the above instincts (and other ones) in an extraverted way. Thus, unconsciously they transformed into their subtle body aspect. Like this I "invented" Body-Centered Imagination.

Of course I was not at all conscious about this process, and thus had first to enter the extraverted life. Then, however, with 29 years, everything came back and for 35 years now I have to become conscious of all this.

This is why I realized two or three years ago that I have to present all this to the public. This happens on the one hand in the UM forum, on the other in my manuscripts.

Remo

PS: What I forgot: First I studied economics. My PhD is in economics. Isn't this a funny "Davos" synchronicity?

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 pm
Profile WWW

Post Subtle Body Hypothesis
Dear Remo,

I believe that similar to your bone tuberculoses as a child,, and your client’s cancer riddled body, Bob’s subtle body was activated to stand in the gap of his compromised physical body and in his case one emotionally impacted as well. It quite possibly was the subsequent healings in these areas that opened doors to him of other dimensions of reality.

In his case the probable originating circumstances were the suicides of his parents, first his mother and then his father when he was thirteen and a half. We met three and a half years later when he was 17 and I was 15 and were married when he was 20 and I 18.

When he was 22 and a first year law student and I was pregnant with our first child, Bob had his first pancreatitis attack. Somewhere along the way someone suggested the loss of his parents had been like a hard, double kick in the stomach, aimed at the area of the pancreas and therefore a blow to the “sweetness of life.” When I met him he was way more somber and serious than would be expected. But not knowing his life circumstances, I interpreted him as being unusually mature and intelligent. In any event, he recovered from this initial serious illness and we had the child we were then expecting and four others by the time we reached our mid-thirties. At this time something began stirring in his soul and in his belly-gut, impacting again the inner organs of that area. As a result he began a spiritual quest which led to a dramatic spiritual awakening and a connection with inner healing processes combining Christian and Jungian premises and involving the imagination and the emergence of spontaneous healing images.

In these ways Bob consciously entered the imaginal realm and began a series of journeys for the specific purpose of participating in the work of healing his parents, who over time underwent transformations he was able to observe as progressively taking place. This was how he discovered and accepted the role of shaman as someone who makes journeys to other levels of reality for healing and transformational purposes.

Bob’s health seemed to stabilize for a few years until he was 42 and our sixth child was six months old. It was then he came the closest to leaving his body, and when I pretty much pleaded for his life. After his recovery a surgeon friend had a hunch that involved opening, that is widening, the common duct. The surgery succeeded but the surgeon’s description of his scalded and scarred pancreas forewarned the eventual onset of diabetes. However, between this near fatal health crisis at age 42 and his heart attack at age 70, he enjoyed reasonably good health, even though slowed down by he heart attack he regained strength and continued to keep up with most activities until he was 77 when he developed pneumonia. But even this he outwardly appeared to be recovering from. Under medical care all this time, but continuing to insist and convince he felt fine, it is a puzzle that he was not diagnosed as having stage four lung cancer until five weeks before his transition. And even then, though losing strength rapidly, he was actively involved and in charge of setting things in order and saying goodbyes until in the early morning of the Spring Equinox, when with all six children gathered around he took his last breath and was out of here. Or so we thought.

But for now, the possibility I am wanting to put out here is that in Bob’s case his subtle body may have been activated in a way that helped compensate for his compromised physical body in a way that enabled him to continue to live an active, fulfilling and purposeful life to the end. And then continue to have access, now through his dominantly subtle or spirit body, with this physical realm. Since his transition I have been recording what I receive, sometimes what seems to come telepathically and sometimes as dictation. This latter is greatly assisted by fact of my having been his legal secretary the last fourteen years of his practice and in personal matters the seven years following retirement.

I am willing to share from my personal experiences what is instructive and meaningful to others. And more especially whatever can be helpful in the healing of the Unus Mundus. For that my own understanding is limited and initially I often misperceive what I receive. But this is where others who have other pieces of the puzzle can, when without prejudice or attachment to preconceptions, help piece together what only together we may be able to accomplish.

With love to all,
Ann

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post Suzanne's experiences' blog - recent BCI healing images
Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne wrote:

In these two images your process is shown, the process that I call the observation of singular inner quantum leaps: When one enters consciously the Eros ego, the heart, one becomes able to observe spontaneously emerging images. In my case I always have the sensation that they come out of the belly. They can perhaps also come out of the heart, but not out of the head, I think. Observing these images corresponds to nothing else than to the observation of the creation of the subtle body independent of our will.

The 2x3 image, your IX above, demonstrates the structure (2x3), i.e., the two different kinds of energies (symbolically seen 3 means energy), which transform into each other in the process of the spontaneous quantum leap. The result is a "new space-time," demonstrated as the square. In alchemy it is also symbolized by the squaring of the circle, which should however be completed by the "circularization" of the square. The former is the process yang -> yin, the latter the process yin -> yang, as described above.

Remo

Hello Remo, I have a mind-eye-hand coordination handicap, so that if I hand-write things and then try to type them into my computer, it is very difficult. I can only type with two fingers, which does not present a problem when I am composing on the computer and not having to look back and forth at a printed text. What I could be doing is just writing in directly to here my experiences soon after they happen. Sometimes it will take me a few days to stick together some kind of image to illustrate the BCI images. These are from only a few days ago. In the process of these changing images, a connection was being expanded to unite belly and heart.

IMAGE #1

This was a crystal clear pyramid that appeared to be one of the four parts in the circle image I gave above. It began to stand out and then alone from the foursome. Then it began to almost come alive like this:

IMAGE #2

I had to think about what kind of image to snag off the Internet to represent the center growth object. This is what I thought was closest to what I had seen:

It is actually a supernova halo as seen in space.

Now back to the smaller Image 2:

This began to grow and expand and the pyramid become very animated with also an element of rotation at times that I think appeared clockwise.

IMAGE #3

This is an image of an animated Christmas tree. This is astonishingly close to what I saw next. A brilliant dancing display of inner lights with flashing pink orbs being the outstanding feature. The rich pink color seemed very central. When I started looking on the Internet for an image, I found that pink crystal is a symbol of the warming and healing of the heart.

There was a point while experiencing these images that I turned over onto my back with my left hand at the heart level and my right hand at the #2 chakra level. There was a unified electrical current that resulted then and that radiated both ways head to feet and back again.

I will just post these images for now. What goes along with this has been deep confrontations involving shadow elements within my own nature and the need to reclaim them in a positive manner rather than banishing them away to fester into more episodes of illness, fatigue, irritation, and depression that have been my sorry lot for many years now.

As to actual BCI healing, I mentioned a few days ago somewhere else here on the forum about physical changes. One rather big obvious one was that after a vision healing image in the belly during meditation over at my daughter's house, I was able to go into her garage and move about 30 storage boxes from one side to the other so both our cars would fit in there during the upcoming snow. Hey, like, I am usually the feeble, bent over, osteoporosis, weak back lady with the handicapped parking tag. I was not sore afterward. The ability to do things without pain, weakness, and stiffness has continued - not like some big onetime miracle cure but with clear progress to being far less infirm.

I will close this post by repeating what Remo said above. It of course describes the process taking place as symbolized in the images I have just entered here:

Quote:
Remo: In these two images your process is shown, the process that I call the observation of singular inner quantum leaps: When one enters consciously the Eros ego, the heart, one becomes able to observe spontaneously emerging images. In my case I always have the sensation that they come out of the belly. They can perhaps also come out of the heart, but not out of the head, I think. Observing these images corresponds to nothing else than to the observation of the creation of the subtle body independent of our will.

Suzanne

Edited to add - Come to think of it, I am going to try to make the animated energy pyramid tree actually appear here. It really looked so super dynamic like this but mostly in pink crystal color - and the feeling that went along with it was a energized but calm sense of being filled to overflowing with healing love that was very comforting.

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:45 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Subtle Body Hypothesis & communication with deceased
murraycreek wrote:
Dear Remo,

.........In these ways Bob consciously entered the imaginal realm and began a series of journeys for the specific purpose of participating in the work of healing his parents, who over time underwent transformations he was able to observe as progressively taking place. This was how he discovered and accepted the role of shaman as someone who makes journeys to other levels of reality for healing and transformational purposes............

But for now, the possibility I am wanting to put out here is that in Bob’s case his subtle body may have been activated in a way that helped compensate for his compromised physical body in a way that enabled him to continue to live an active, fulfilling and purposeful life to the end. And then continue to have access, now through his dominantly subtle or spirit body, with this physical realm. Since his transition I have been recording what I receive, sometimes what seems to come telepathically and sometimes as dictation. This latter is greatly assisted by fact of my having been his legal secretary the last fourteen years of his practice and in personal matters the seven years following retirement.

I am willing to share from my personal experiences what is instructive and meaningful to others. And more especially whatever can be helpful in the healing of the Unus Mundus. For that my own understanding is limited and initially I often misperceive what I receive. But this is where others who have other pieces of the puzzle can, when without prejudice or attachment to preconceptions, help piece together what only together we may be able to accomplish.

With love to all,
Ann

Ann, I am very affected by everything I read at your site about your husband and what you have said here about him. His losing his parents so tragically would have marked him out for destruction or maturity beyond his young years. I witnessed my father's death while I was home alone with him one Saturday when I was 10 years old. I stood by perhaps for as long as a half hour to an hour as he gasped and turned purple in front of my eyes before my mother and the ambulance got there. He was dead on arrival at the hospital from a massive heart attack. My childhood was over. I became very odd and serious to put it mildly. I began to read everything I could get my hands on about the meaning of life. I will not go into a lot of specific details now. There is one point I want to make about a person central in my life who is now deceased.

I had no one to talk to about my metaphysical depression and inner terror about death. My mother had also become increasingly alcoholic and abusive. Then someone amazing came into my life. I was 14. He was almost 50. He was my study hall teacher at school. He was only at the school for one year. He did my math homework while we sat in twin chairs at a table in front of the auditorium where our study hall was held. He asked me one day what I was interested in. I said religion and philosophy. I was reading Voltaire and Spinoza at the time. Suddenly I had someone to really talk with. He vaguely mentioned that he had been a Rosicrucian before changing to going to a liberal Methodist church with his wife and family. I had no idea what Rosi-whatever meant. There was a tremendous psychic bond that did not seem to involve the usual forbidden elements in such an infatuation. I felt like life must mean something, and that somehow I would survive. He was like a savior of my sanity at just the right point in time.

Later after I was married at 18 and lived near where he was working as a scientist again after he decided semi-retirement as a teacher was not for him, he and I used to walk around the block, in a kind of moving cocoon of a radiant unified force field, each day before he went home. Of course, this liason that was interfering emotionally with both our marriages had to end. I saw him only one more time years later. Talk about synchonicity. I had formed a deep relationship with one of my college professors and his wife when I was going part-time at night school. She and I worked together with deaf children for a while. At the professor's funeral was my long-lost soul mate. Later the wife, when I confided in her, told me that my special friend was her husband's best friend. She was very spiritual and saw this coincidence as a blessing. She used to be able to tell me how he was doing over many years. It also resulted in my being able to talk with him one time. It was agreed that we had to lead our own lives separately and that there was some, I suppose it could be said, karmic (although I do not necessarily believe in literal reincarnation) reason for this.

He would have been 100 years old this year. He died in 1990. I found out a couple of years later when my daughter sent me an article about one of his inventions that mentioned that he was deceased. When I looked back in my dream and vision notebooks to the date he had died, there was a description of my walking up to him, in what had appeared to be a hospital bed, and kissing him on the forehead. This is the person that I commune with at times. He is like a twin flame, a representation of other aspects of my self, but the lesson learned long ago has been that I had to find everything within myself that I had once felt that he had to provide for let's say our mutual completeness. From time to time I have had some inner encounters with him, especially over about the last three (3-30-08 correction: starting Oct.- early Nov. 2004) actually four years. (Reason for correction: That is when my first husband, I had married at 18, died.) In one, he gave evidence by telling me that his wife is still alive which surprised me. She was - you can find these things out on the Internet these days. Reference was made to his being a part on the other side of attempts to make better communication possible with this side perhaps in some way electronically - although I do not know if that is meant to be taken literally. Let's just say that he had the scientific background amply sufficient to be a logical candidate for such a between realms project.

Our friend Michael here at the forum has worked with an after life researcher. Perhaps we will be finding ways to share what we each have experienced about these encounters with the beyond. Of course I do not usually discuss these things with people in my every day life. (short deletion here) I like what you said about this possibility of our coordination and cooperation:
Quote:
Ann said: I am willing to share from my personal experiences what is instructive and meaningful to others. And more especially whatever can be helpful in the healing of the Unus Mundus. For that my own understanding is limited and initially I often misperceive what I receive. But this is where others who have other pieces of the puzzle can, when without prejudice or attachment to preconceptions, help piece together what only together we may be able to accomplish.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 am
Profile Personal album

Post Sharing Experiences
Hi Suzanne,

How similar were your and Bob’s traumas around the death of parent(s) and in the effect of bringing an end to the innocence of childhood.

Voltaire and Spinoza! Yeah gads, you were really serious, and how fortunate that life brought an understanding and positive masculine figure to be there for you and to whom you could confide your deep interests about the meaning of life and feel deeply heard and understood. He was a savior and a saving grace coming on the stage of your life, right on cue, and it seems to me is a deep soul connection that even now continues.

More and more I give credence to the idea of what I imagine to be meant by "soul families", and that when this is the case contact with those now in the Beyond (I like that better than the “after life.”) is quite natural—as easy as just talking to them. I have learned to do so through the intensive journal dialog process Ira Progoff taught. Or sometimes to tune into a telepathic conversation going on which I then record. In either case I need to write these down as my memory for details is not that good.

With interest I read your post about applying BCI in connection with osteoporosis. I seriously flunked my bone density tests, and have had one spinal compression fracture repaired. I have the information. I totally believe in the ability for the body to heal and that with the information Remo is sharing as a gift to those who like myself perhaps can make a choice not to suffer. The question then becomes, Have I the will? Or by not utilizing the gift am I choosing to continue down the road of pain and immobility. If so why? It really is time to decide. And not just for myself, but with osteoporosis running in my family, for my children in whom early signs are already there.

Quote:
From time to time I have had some inner encounters with him, especially over about the last three years. In one, he gave evidence by telling me that his wife is still alive which surprised me. She was - you can find these things out on the Internet these days. Reference was made to his being a part on the other side of attempts to make better communication possible with this side perhaps in some way electronically - although I do not know if that is meant to be taken literally. Let's just say that he had the scientific background amply sufficient to be a logical candidate for such a between realms project.

Yes, what you describe above is similar in nature to some of my communications from Bob. They are confirm-able. And they have a transpersonal or higher and broader perspective and sometimes ask for my in-the-body help.

Quote:
Our friend Michael here at the forum has worked with an after life researcher. Perhaps we will be finding ways to share what we each have experienced about these encounters with the beyond. Of course I do not discuss these things with people in my every day life - except fortunately my two daughters who have also had synchronistic other worldly experiences and do not see them as crazy. I like what you said about this possibility of our coordination and cooperation:

I do observe that when a person shares from a personal level of experience, this prompts memory of similar experiences in others so that the sharing creates a sense of mutuality and the realization of connection. This in turn helps with the sense of loneliness those on the inner path experience and that Remo mentions in an above post. I have to admit that the desire for spiritual community has for many years been a dream and a deeply felt need.

I want to write and exchange more thoughts on the Cosmic Christ. Perhaps tomorrow.

With love to all,
Ann

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:31 am
Profile WWW

Post Home is where the Heart is...
Suzanne and Ann

What you are both saying here is so resonant, the ongoing experiential courage you both display time and again just so inspiring, it goes beyond anything I might have expected or hoped to come across. Thank you soul sisters!

Here's to the mutual recognition we've all been blessed to discover and share on this remarkable UM forum ---

yours in heartfelt tribal affiliation,
Kristin

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:36 am
Founder

Post Re: Suzanne's experiences' blog - recent BCI healing images
Suzanne wrote:
... some kind of image to illustrate the BCI images. These are from only a few days ago. In the process of these changing images, a connection was being expanded to unite belly and heart.

IMAGE #1

This was a crystal clear pyramid that appeared to be one of the four parts in the circle image I gave above. It began to stand out and then alone from the foursome. Then it began to almost come alive like this:

IMAGE #2

I had to think about what kind of image to snag off the Internet to represent the center growth object. This is what I thought was closest to what I had seen:

It is actually a supernova halo as seen in space.

Now back to the smaller Image 2:

This began to grow and expand and the pyramid become very animated with also an element of rotation at times that I think appeared clockwise.

Suzanne & All

The pyramid is a symbol of the subtle body or eternal body or diamond (!) body, the "cristal clear" body. In it the Pharaos were buried, and the ancient Egypts believed that by the mummification they were able to live in the Beyond. Thus, all full of subtle body phenomenology.

The clockwise rotation shows that something new has been created. As much as I realize up until today, it is some sort of "new life." It seems that this "life essence" consists on the one hand in "bodily energy" of an increased order, as also your garage experience shows, on the other of an increased order of the universe.

I think further that your finding of the supernova is synchronistically connected with your Body-Centered Imagination. I guess I wrote above that it seems that in these moments of the imagination, exactly then when the singular quantum leap happens and the image emerges, the subtle body becomes secretly identical with the world soul, i.e., the individual psyche becomes identical with the psyche of the universe.

The symbolism shows that the healing of the individual body is connected with a healing activity of the universe. As much as I realize up until today this process is exactly what the Hermetics describe as the liberation of the salvator macrocosmi by the alchemist, who then can begin with his/her cure. [The savior is hermaphroditic, thus masculine as well as feminine.]

The new life is also represented in the rotation of the supernova (or was it the pyramid, or both?), since rotation means a one-sided motion. It symbolizes the time arrow, i.e., something new has begun which has a beginning and an end -- new life. Since it has a beginning and an end, it seems to be new life in our world. [How all this could be connected with the life in the Beyond I have to ponder about.]

It is this secret identity which allows for a relationship with the deceased. The emotion connected to it is mostly a deepest bliss. It is the emotion the mystics of all over the world try to talk of, but always tell you that it is almost impossible to express.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Suzanne's experiences' blog - recent BCI healing images
Suzanne wrote:
IMAGE #3

This is an image of an animated Christmas tree. This is astonishingly close to what I saw next. A brilliant dancing display of inner lights with flashing pink orbs being the outstanding feature. The rich pink color seemed very central. When I started looking on the Internet for an image, I found that pink crystal is a symbol of the warming and healing of the heart.

The Christmas tree has heathen roots. It is the solstice's tree and symbolizes the new light and the new life, which begins on Dec 21st. It's the turning point, in which the creation of increased order begins. Thus, exactly the same symbolism as above.

Quote:
There was a point while experiencing these images that I turned over onto my back with my left hand at the heart level and my right hand at the #2 chakra level. There was a unified electrical current that resulted then and that radiated both ways head to feet and back again.

The unifying quantum leap in your body! I am reminded of the snow plug of "my" cancer patient: The creation of the subtle body in her began with such a snow plug, which entered her body at the coccyx and went up and down. She thought and felt that the snow plug tidied up her metastases. I believe her.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:02 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Subtle Body Hypothesis
Ann and Suzanne

With my limited English I cannot express my feelings better than Kristin. Thus I just let you know that I feel exactly alike.

murraycreek wrote:
I believe that similar to your bone tuberculoses as a child,, and your client’s cancer riddled body, Bob’s subtle body was activated to stand in the gap of his compromised physical body and in his case one emotionally impacted as well. It quite possibly was the subsequent healings in these areas that opened doors to him of other dimensions of reality.

What you describe here is a complete and unexpected confirmation of my theory. I am so glad to read your comment, since like this I am now in possession of an example of a cure independent of me. This shows me that I have found some sort of the medicina catholica, the all-healing medicine. Further, I am convinced that with the help of such and similar methods most people can cure themselves, perhaps after a short period of guidance.

Your description shows further that mostly the healing of one's own body with the help of the observation of the creation of the subtle body reaches in spiritual dimensions. I tried to express this with the term of the secret identity of the subtle body and the world soul. In fact, here the real religious or mystic aspect of the opus begins.

I am convinced that such a work is the continuation of Carl Jung's and Marie-Louise von Franz' work in this world. In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... einsiedeln I described a dream of her, in which Carl Jung comes back to the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln, Switzerland (not far away from the place I am living). It is this dream that describes the opus of the 21st century in a symbolic language: Carl Jung and the Black Madonna marry! His depth psychology has to come together with healing.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:50 am
Profile WWW

Post Healing of the World Soul
Remo Roth wrote:
Ann and Suzanne

With my limited English I cannot express my feelings better than Kristin. Thus I just let you know that I feel exactly alike.

murraycreek wrote:

What you describe here is a complete and unexpected confirmation of my theory. I am so glad to read your comment, since like this I am now in possession of an example of a cure independent of me. This shows me that I have found some sort of the medicina catholica, the all-healing medicine. Further, I am convinced that with the help of such and similar methods most people can cure themselves, perhaps after a short period of guidance.

Your description shows further that mostly the healing of one's own body with the help of the observation of the creation of the subtle body reaches in spiritual dimensions. I tried to express this with the term of the secret identity of the subtle body and the world soul. In fact, here the real religious or mystic aspect of the opus begins.

I am convinced that such a work is the continuation of Carl Jung's and Marie-Louise von Franz' work in this world. In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... einsiedeln I described a dream of her, in which Carl Jung comes back to the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln, Switzerland (not far away from the place I am living). It is this dream that describes the opus of the 21st century in a symbolic language: Carl Jung and the Black Madonna marry! His depth psychology has to come together with healing.

Remo

Remo & All,

I have marked some parts above in bold. The dream about Carl Jung and the Black Madonna is very interesting to me - to put it mildly! Back in 1991, I had a total mental and physical breakdown that left me on disability income for years. A huge part of this process was triggered by having to take the prescription drug Prednisone for asthma. It is now more commonly known that it can induce a psychotic depression in many people. I was unable to work and was in a community mental health center day program for over a year as well as in public housing for the mentally ill for a while. Right before this fiasco, I had a day care center in my home and even was taking care of the child of a secret service man who guarded the president. So, I was obviously not someone folks would think of as nuts in my every day life and behavior. This catastrophe was very sudden - like from one week to the next - actually more like one day to the next - everything OK, and then everything wiped out. I never experimented with any illegal drugs or other risk factors for suddenly going insane.

It was hard for me to go out anywhere - both because of breathing problems and the disorientation caused by the Prednisone - even to get to the mental health care day sessions. For a while I was even unable to drive. As I got a bit more functional, I had so much time to kill with nothing to do that I tried to go to some stuff like at the library and signed up for a dream class. I went a few times and mostly just listened. During this time, the usual lively dream factory woman in my head was in almost total shutdown. I did not dream anything clearly. I had met the nice lady teacher before at a Consciousness class of someone else's years before. She was very concerned about me. She and others commented on how I seemed to be completely unable to smile while they were laughing about various things. That was literally true. I could not even make my lips go in the right direction for a forced smile.

Then I had an unusual dream, the first real vivid dream since my breakdown. I told the dream group about it one day, in halting tones since I still had trouble speaking, after everybody else had finished telling their dreams. The lady teacher then remarked to me, "Do you realize that you just smiled for the first time we have seen since you have been coming here?" I began to get better from that time on, although it was a long haul that took years until I could work again and became a nanny for five years for the same family until my retirement a year and a half ago...

Now to the dream. It had Carl Jung, Albert Schweitzer, and who I came to realize later was the Black Madonna. There was a wedding. Jung was attending. Dr. Schweitzer was marrying a black woman. I was happy for them but also tenderly disappointed. I was thinking in the dream, "He was supposed to marry me!" But I accepted that the match must have been the right one, and somehow it was destined for them to be together. The odd thing about this was that I had a really big thing for Carl Jung (like so many other women!), but I had never thought of Schweitzer as a soul love mate before. I wondered why he was the one I thought should have married me. Anyhow, from then on after this dream I was able to smile and improve.

----------------------------------

OK, I just did some Googling. Would you think that Albert Schweitzer and the Black Madonna would be mentioned together anywhere on the Internet? No? Well, here it is - I should mention that at first I misspelled his name, or the result reading "nuclear" would not have appeared.

First Remo's mention of nuclear at the start of this new thread:
Quote:
All

Remo

Now to Google:

Albert Sweitzer (wrong spelling) Black Madonna

Did you mean: Albert Schweitzer Black Madonna

Maria Kannon Zen Center -Maria-Kannon: A Focal Point for Buddhist ... - 9:14am As a humanitarian, he volunteered at Albert Schweitzer’s hospital at ... He built a chapel for her in the forest and the Black Madonna that remains there ...
http://www.mkzc.org/barthashius.htm - 57k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Patricia Brintle - 9:18am... hangs with the Black Madonna Exhibit which made its debut in May 2007 at ... to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Albert Schweitzer’s call for nuclear ...*
http://www.patriciabrintle.com/Biography.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

*The entire passage at this site reads: One of her religious works, The First Mother, hangs with the Black Madonna Exhibit which made its debut in May 2007 at the National Museum of Catholic Art and History in New York and will travel to museums throughout the United States until December 2008. Brintle’s work on nuclear disarmament, A Delicate Balance, won the “Images of Peace” national competition to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Albert Schweitzer’s call for nuclear disarmament and hangs in permanence at the Albert Schweitzer Institute in Hamden, Connecticut.

Patricia Brintle EXHIBIT: The Black Madonna James Chapel - Union Theological Seminary ... Albert Schweitzer Institute Quinnipiac University 275 Mt. Carmel Avenue, Hameden, ...
http://www.patriciabrintle.com/upcomimg.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

[PDF] Sacred Webs and Spirals - 9:37amFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
we will not ourselves find peace.” Dr. Albert Schweitzer. French Physician. 1875-1965 ... China Galland, Longing for. Darkness: Tara and the Black Madonna ...
http://www.redbird-studio.com/catalog_s ... Weaver.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

REVIEW: THE JESUS MYSTERIES... explain the connection between the so-called “Black Madonna” depictions of The ..... from one of our more multidimensional Ancestors, Albert Schweitzer: ...
http://www.gnostics.com/reviewtjm.html - 72k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Rambling River - 9:50am Traditionally, a real Black Madonna is not something one can just produce; ... Albert Schweitzer A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, ...
ramblingriver.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default - 50k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

----------------------------

The list goes on a lot longer. This is from Albert Schweitzer's 1957 "Declaration of Conscience":

.....Since radioactive rays of sufficient amount and strength have harmful effects on the human body, it must be considered whether the radiation resulting from the hydrogen explosions that have already taken place represents a danger which would increase with new explosions.

In the course of the three-and-a-half years that have passed since then [the test explosions of the early hydrogen bombs] representatives of the physical and medical sciences have been studying the problem. Observations on the distribution, origin, and nature of radiation have been made. The processes through which the human body is harmfully affected have been analyzed. The material collected, although far from complete, allows us to draw the conclusion that radiation resulting from the explosions which have already taken place represents a danger to the human race – a danger not to be underrated – and that further explosions of atomic bombs will increase this danger to an alarming extent.

This conclusion has repeatedly been expressed, especially during the last few months. However, it has not, strange to say, influenced public opinion to the extent that one might have expected. Individuals and peoples have not been aroused to give to this danger the attention which it unfortunately deserves. It must be demonstrated and made clear to them.

I raise my voice, together with those of others who have lately felt it their duty to act, through speaking and writing, in warning of the danger. My age and the generous understanding so many people have shown of my work permit me to hope that my appeal may contribute to the preparing of the way for the insights so urgently needed.....

----------------------------------

Albert Schweitzer's Bride:

MARIA FULL OF GRACE by Patricia Brintle

That's all for now. I have to be an ordinary old gal right now and go out and get pizza to eat while watching the big football game this evening with my husband.

Suzanne

Edited to add:

It seems I need to change this conclusion a bit about the bride after looking at the thread that Remo linked to about this:

Remo said: Hi all

I'd like to open a discussion about this dream of Marie-Louise von Franz:

“In summer of 1994 [Marie-Louise von Franz] was visited by a woman, a medium, who wanted to convince her to collaborate with her; she was certain that the Christian and the Buddhist spirit were presently uniting on the other side in order to save the world. Marie-Louise promised nothing - she wanted first to see what she might dream. The following night she had this dream:

Quote:
‘She is working in the laundry at the cloister in Einsiedeln. She is given to understand that Jung would come down from heaven to the wedding of the Black Madonna. Marie-Louise is among the one hundred elect who are permitted to take part in the wedding.‘

She then said that the unconscious was indeed preparing a remedy for the world and a union, to be sure not one "above in the spiritual realm," but a union of above and below, a union of spirit and matter. Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess. And yet the union comes about in a Christian framework, which she (Mary-Louise) never could accept. But still the dream filled her with the highest happiness.”

Rest of the thread here:

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=76&highlight=madonna+einsiedeln

It occurred to me late last night and again this morning, that I may have made a partial error in the identity of Schweitzer's Bride. My dream was in early Spring of 1991. Marie-Louise von Franz's dream was in the summer of 1994.

The probable mistake was in effect necessary because looking up anything other than Albert Schweitzer Black Madonna would not have resulted in the nuclear reference. However, reflecting on this matter again after looking at the other thread, I realize my 1991 dream said that he was marrying "a black woman". Not some fancy religious symbol woman - with all due respect to the Virgin Mary. The actual picture, by the artist of the Madonna above, that was on display in connection with the 50th anniversary of Schweitzer's condemnation of nuclear power, was not that one, Maria Full of Grace. It is called "The First Mother" and is far more just "a black woman". So I insert her here below as the more likely actual bride for Albert Schweitzer.

Remo quote again:

Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess.

THE FIRST MOTHER by Patricia Brintle

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Had to edit this post again in July 2009 to replace direct links to Madonna pictures (that are no longer where they were on the Internet) with copies I had saved to my computer. Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Home is where the Heart is
Hi Kristin,

Soul sisters for sure!. And how deeply I am grateful for the accord being struck here as fear of being open and vulnerable melts away.

I love your spiral bellied goddess as I feel into her power as being equal to holding up the world. It is a great image for how all together we are empowered for this upholding purpose; and not only sisters but those brothers, too, who are coming into their own gentled, hidden strength to serve Her.

With love to all,
Ann

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Post a BCI experiment
This morning I decided to apply BCI as a means of dealing with a surge, the last couple days, of high blood pressure. Since I was feeling pressure in my head, I took this pressure and placed it in my belly with the intent of holding it there passively. I solicited my thinking mind’s agreement to stay out of it.

Positioning myself as observer, I noted the pressure I was observing as in the lower pit of my stomach. I then simply waited and watched.

Shortly there appeared an elephant being pulled and dragged by a person. I was that person. The elephant, although not enormous by elephant standards, was large enough to make my attempts to coerce it along appear ridiculous and futile. Stopping to rest, I was surprised when the elephant lifted me up in its trunk and onto a seat on its back. From this position I could see far and wide and experienced myself being carried along without effort.

The scene was like a video clip of a movie. There is a replay button, or I can set it on automatic replay and it would play continuously.

I reinforced the experience by offering it as a special intention when I attended a Eucharist service later in the morning.

So far I have resisted the attempt to analyze or understand the symbolism. Except for the word “memory” that seems to want to be applied to the elephant.

Ann

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Hello Ann - observing the images from the belly
On my way to pick up the grandkids after school.

Somehow in the midst of my Black Madonna forays into synchonities yesterday, one brief but powerful fright image arose during BCI. This appears to be related to an early childhood trauma that I cannot recall because it would have been a pre-verbal - probably younger than two years old experience. It also has far wider metaphysical implications about the struggle between good and evil - but that's another story.

You successful BCI image of the elephant is encouraging me to be open to finally finding out what triggered this lifelong scare thing that causes me to have to sleep with at least a sheet over my throat.

Suzanne

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: a BCI experiment
murraycreek wrote:
So far I have resisted the attempt to analyze or understand the symbolism. Except for the word “memory” that seems to want to be applied to the elephant.

Ann

Go on like this and just observe what happens next. Do not try to intervene, except you are given such an order or you feel that the elephant or what ever wants you to do something.

Don't interpret for the moment !

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post BCI
Suzanne and Remo,

Before going on, I want to thank you Remo for your guidance on BCI process and report on results of the blood pressure/elephant BCI of the other day.

The surge occurred a couple days ago when my blood pressure reading was 172/117; at which point I decided this more than the osteo bones was candidate for BCI. A few hours after BCI it was 153/103; and this morning, after another BCI with the elephant images, it was 149/86. While still in meditative state this morning I brought the osteo bones in and right into the belly came an octopus. I have not recorded this yet but will today. It was a friendly octopus. And, Suzanne, also write about a "fright image" from my childhood which is a very deep memory.

with love, ann

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: BCI - confronting the inner Shadow without fear
murraycreek wrote:
Suzanne and Remo,

Before going on, I want to thank you Remo for your guidance on BCI process and report on results of the blood pressure/elephant BCI of the other day....

And, Suzanne, also write about a "fright image" from my childhood which is a very deep memory.

with love, ann

Ann, The image I saw briefly yesterday was one similar to a girl and vampire encounter:

I was in the BCI state and was watching the mini-movie - while at the same time I was the girl. I-She walked toward the man (boldly but gently - kind of the best terms I can come up with) - not in the helpless trance this gal is in. Then I-She reached out with both hands and took hold of his cape at the shoulders. I (we'll dispense with the she part now) pushed the cape off of him backwards so that it would fall to the floor. This would apparently free him from his curse of being a vampire - or whatever other bad guy evil this is supposed to represent. The man was stunned as his cape fell off. Then he lurched forward. I would have to descibe this like being an involuntary whiplash thrust forward - like when a car stops suddenly, and the person is sharply bent forward toward the wheel without being able to stop the momentum. I was either standing back far enough in front of him. Or I was simply back in the witness position observing rather than participating in the scene. I did not actually see him fall down. The image ended with him in mid-air.* I could then see more clearly what his face and hair looked like in profile. He did not look like a Dracula. I will not say he was Dr. Von Helsing, the hero of the movie, the only one who could confront the demonic without fear - but rather that I felt he was like the good doctor.

*(On another thread this morning, I mentioned to Michael about turning on the radio in the car, which I almost never listen to, and hearing a song called "Free Falling" that also had the word vampires in it - only an hour or two after seeing the scene above - handy synchronicity.)

This gets more complicated because my impression was also that the man, in the last seconds I saw his face, also looked like a local weather man whose name I could not remember. I did find that man's pic on the Internet. There was some deep impression that my childhood fear experience also was tied in with this. My phobia where I have to have a sheet up around my neck when I sleep originated after I saw a specific horror film when I was 9 to 14 - I'll have to reflect on the timing. I saw it twice. Never again. I was shivering in my bed night after night for years, saying a rosary about six times longer than the usual one that my older brother had given me, so that I could go to sleep. I kept trying to think of the actor who had been in that movie. It was not Edward Von Sloan.

I have never been able to remember the title of the movie or find out anything about it. It was about twin brothers - one good and one evil. Not the Boris Karloff one where he plays two roles. Well, I did the usual Googling, but the task seemed impossible. I needed some synchronicity but was not getting it. I had to go through a very long list of 1930-1940s horror flicks. Anyhow, I won't put up a pic of the weather guy because his general appearance was only a clue. The actor turned out to be George Zucco. Here he is playing twin brothers - the one a good doctor and the other a crazed occultist who has turned into a vampire after death. The confrontation in this photo is the first one between the living man and the living dead. The title of this specific photo is: Meeting himself coming in!

At somebody's site, there is this description: During the war boom, there was work for most and profits for the major studios, the mini-majors (including Universal and Columbia) and even the so-called poverty row studios (including PRC), where Zucco continued to get star billing in such films as Dead Men Walk (1943). Here he played twin brothers, one good (with a hairpiece), the other evil (and a vampire), with such dialog as "You’ll know that I’m no intangible figment of your imagination when you feel the weight of my hatred."

-----------------------------------

Well, I was thinking, should I get this dumb old film on DVD and finally find out why only this one movie ever scared me so badly? I didn't have to. It's online to watch for free. I am not sure I am prepared to do this outer observation yet without some fear. Perhaps a conscious BCI is needed! I remember very little about the movie, not even a blurry spot of memory about the vampire biting the girl in the neck - it's the center of the throat area I have to cover up. What I have always remembered vividly was the ending. The good man must sacrifice himself in order to destroy the bad man. The twin brothers struggle in a burning building to the death - the only way in this case that the vampire can be extinguished. The last scene is of the funeral of the good man. At least that is how I think it ends. We will see when I find out if I have the nerve to watch it all the way through soon. I may have seen this first before my father died when I was 10, and the second time 3 or so years later.

The under two years old pre-verbal fright experience is apparently related but not necessarily directly related to this later fear from watching the movie. My father left when I was 3 months old and was over in World War II as a medical evacuations officer until I was well over 2. My sister who is 9 years older has guessed that an older boy in our family may have been abusive to me. But there is no way to check this out in the real world since that person is dead. Whatever details may be needed now to bring this to some kind of resolution will no doubt surface by themselves. The pieces are finally fitting together.

Actually just writing about this makes me feel rather happy and confident. The fear has dissipated. This must be an outcome of being able to share all this safely with our soul family here.

Suzanne

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: a BCI experiment
All

Where shall I begin? It is so much! I begin with Ann's BCIs, use however also elements of Suzanne's opus.

murraycreek wrote:
This morning I decided to apply BCI as a means of dealing with a surge, the last couple days, of high blood pressure. Since I was feeling pressure in my head, I took this pressure and placed it in my belly with the intent of holding it there passively. I solicited my thinking mind’s agreement to stay out of it.

The physician, a little too much identified with his head, prepares to marry the Black Madonna, the belly brain.

Quote:
Positioning myself as observer, I noted the pressure I was observing as in the lower pit of my stomach. I then simply waited and watched.

The physician gives up the will to cure with the help of his intellectual knowledge and just becomes passive

[Imagine that medicine developed on the battlefields; this is why all physicians still behave as if every case would be an emergency. (Aktionitis we call this; actionism?) However, becoming passive could as well be a method of healing. My inner physician was forced into passivity, when I entered the coffin of Osiris (the Eros Self!), the cast in Davos. There, everything began what I can talk about now -- and help people to be cured.]

Quote:
Shortly there appeared an elephant being pulled and dragged by a person. I was that person. The elephant, although not enormous by elephant standards, was large enough to make my attempts to coerce it along appear ridiculous and futile. Stopping to rest, I was surprised when the elephant lifted me up in its trunk and onto a seat on its back. From this position I could see far and wide and experienced myself being carried along without effort.

Exactly in the moment when you give up, the elephant, your helpful animal and medicine animal can begin the cure. It/he/she decides you to be the "outlook," the observer, however only when you let being led. To me this is a very impressive image of the process: When you give up to coerce the things, the medicine animal, the Black Madonna begins to lead and to find the way it-/him-/herself. You just observe where the journey could lead to. You don't need any effort, since the medicine animal takes care of all this.

Quote:

The elephant is the symbol of the first Chakra svadhisthana. It is in fact true that all the Chakras have a memory, the belly brain. I do not know what it knows, but you will see ...

Quote:
The surge occurred a couple days ago when my blood pressure reading was 172/117; at which point I decided this more than the osteo bones was candidate for BCI. A few hours after BCI it was 153/103; and this morning, after another BCI with the elephant images, it was 149/86.

It seems that the elephant knows how to reduce your blood pressure.

Quote:
While still in meditative state this morning I brought the osteo bones in and right into the belly came an octopus. I have not recorded this yet but will today. It was a friendly octopus.

Let's have a look how the octopus -- in some way the anti-osteoporosis, since its "bones" are very, very flexible !!! Did you ever see an octopus suffering a bone's fracture? -- will develop further.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next