UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 pm

[ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post I remember having written "I, stops at 'mercy', and...
Quote:
I remember having written "I, stops at 'mercy', and casts a thought to see".

It is very significant, Pascal, that you bring up the topic of mercy at this point in time. It is strongly related to the locale where I was some weeks ago that is associated with Lee when he was alive. Your mentioning "mercy" now brought back to me an incident when he first seemed to begin saying things to me in words as a distinct thought that would not be my own. I was shown in a vision a multicolored kind of image about the size and shape of the cell phone I had at the time. I was supposed to figure out somehow what it meant. I was totally puzzled about how to do that. I went to the computer... but what would I search for... well, then he suddenly said, "emblem of compassion"... and some beautiful results came by clicking onto one web page that in effect compared religious traditions in their treatment of ideas about Divine compassion and mercy. But then there was one image... very religious of the Trinity... and not of recent vintage... something historical. It really caught my eye. The name of the image was in German. I clicked on that... and bango... how was this possible ?!? ... I landed on a page with Lee's actual entire name on it... plus material about Mt. Shasta as an esoteric location as well as early to mid-20th Century teachings about the so-called Ascended Masters. The image I had clicked through did NOT appear on that page. It took some tricky thinking to try to figure out how I got there without the image also being there. It turns out that the historical Trinity painting was actually hidden within a written link on that page. I showed this happening to a number of family members and friends on the computer, and they were very astonished because it was so evidential. It was becoming more and more obvious that my deceased "communicator" was probably not merely a product of my imagination! I think this goes back to 2008. It's 10:30 PM here now, so probably I should get to sleep, as my husband and I are supposed to go to a belated Holiday family gathering tomorrow afternoon. That's because the late December one was cancelled due to bad weather. Actually tomorrow is a good day for a substitute Holy Day gathering because it is an Eastern Orthodox Christmas in some countries. In Western Christianity it is the Feast of the Epiphany otherwise known as the visit of the Wise Men or Magi to the Holy Family in Bethlehem. Looking up "Mercy Seat" will give you some clues! I will probably add some more to this topic in a separate post after I get back home tomorrow evening.

Suzanne

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hi Suzanne,

I think it's ok to post this next bit. A little while back, I was sitting at my drum kit, and was 'praying' before playing. I've been doing this for a long time. Adding somewhat of a zen component to it, I am saying that it is a sacred place for me. Outside of the 'other' sacred place, of course :) The other day a certain hierarchy of items caught my eye. Over the course of renovating my house, I was placing items and images on an exposed support beam. I had no reason or order when adding things to the beam. Really neat how it turned out. It's kinda like a totem pole to me now. Maybe something like a talking stick :)

The order of the images is what was important. I can't make them show up in my post the way they are here. From the bottom up: the tree image, Einstein - the mask and pine cone image is directly to the left of the Christ image - they're occupying the same space at the top of the pillar / totem pole. Pine cone in the middle.

The images were covers of birthday cards that I kept. The paragraph on the tree image says: If a tree falls in the forest and then springs back upright as a joke, do the squirrels freak out?

Well, if anything at all, this lightens the heart.

pascal

ps: It could be my lack of experience in esoteric matters, but I can 'feel' ein, ein sof, and ein sof aur out of these '4' images I've posted.

pps: matter (the tree image), energy (the einstein image), and consciousness (the Christ / Mask / Pine Cone images) I guess I am saying that the all represent levels of consciousness. 3 brains, etc...

Attachments:
tree.jpg
tree.jpg [ 279.19 KiB | Viewed 3252 times ]
Einstein.jpg
Einstein.jpg [ 261.23 KiB | Viewed 3252 times ]
mask-cone.jpg
mask-cone.jpg [ 226.07 KiB | Viewed 3252 times ]
Jesus.jpg
Jesus.jpg [ 240.85 KiB | Viewed 3252 times ]

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Post Walter Russell's Three-Mirror Kaleidoscope Cosmos
Hi Pascal, I am trying to link to the image you posted over on another thread...

Then, here is what I said about it before.

Trinity and other ways of perceiving

Well, Pascal, I don't think you realize it, but your three part image can portray something important that Walter Russell said about a vision of "God" that he had in 1921. I had been thinking about that recently and wanting to follow up on it. I would like to take your image over to the Ann-Suzanne Blog and begin some commentary back and forth about it.

What is that little squiggle like an incomplete figure 8 over to the right of your three red lines that meet or extend from the middle?

Suzanne

P.S. Oh, I see you already called the squiggle an 8 (eight).
My mind can be slow when I first get up in the morning! (That was Sat. Feb. 9.)

NOW, here is a quote from Walter Russell...

A Quote by Walter Russell on god, inspiration, illumination, ecstasy, lightning, consciousness, mind, light, balance, imbalance, undivided, unchanging, one, unity, secret, cause, effect, kaleidoscope, universe, mirror, dual, equilibrium, octave, wave... etc.

I will put it very simply. In May of 1921 God took me up into a high mountain of inspiration and intense ecstasy. A brilliant flash like lightning severed my bodily sensation from my consciousness and I found myself freed from my body and wholly in the Mind universe of Light, which is God.

And then God said to me, “Behold thou the unity of things in Light of Me, and the seeming separateness of all things in the two lights of my divided thinking. See thou that I, the Undivided, Unchanging One, am within all divided things, centering them, and I am without all changing things, controlling them.”

And the secrets of the universe were unfolded to me in their great simplicity as the doors to the Light opened fully to my consciousness. In less time than it takes to put it into words, I knew all there was to know of the CAUSE of all effect, for there was very little to know. In that hour it was as though the infinity of complexity within the moving kaleidoscope were suddenly taken apart and it was shown to me that the entirety of its illusion was but three mirrors and a few bits of broken glass. Likewise the universal kaleidoscope was but moving mirror waves of dual light extending from their equilibrium in God from Whom all creating things spring in octave electric waves just as ocean’s waves spring from the calm sea.

Walter Russell

Source: The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe

Suzanne

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, and all.

There is a lot for me to feel about this! I saw the 'mercy seat' reference on a page related to Rumi. Better to love (and receive it), than to judge (and receive it) :)

The three images I posted were clear to me in their meaning. Here's a cut and paste that could sum that up.

Christian - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Taoist - Yin, Yang, Tao

Hinduism - Brahma is the creator, Shiva is the destroyer, Vishnu is the preserver.

Hinduism - The Three Gunas - Rajas, Tamas, Sattva.

Zoroastrian - Ahura Mazda is the father of two twin spirits, Angra Mainyu is the destructive one, Spenta Mainyu is the holy spirit.

Egyptian - Re was his face; Ptah his body; and Amun his hidden identity

Sumerian - Anu is the father, Enlil is the wind-god of the earth, Enki is the god of waters and wisdom.

Etruscan - Tinia, Uni, and Menerva.

Roman - Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva.

"And as regards the second fundamental primordial cosmic law, namely the sacred Triamazikamno, cosmic Objective Science formulates it in these terms. A new arising from the previously arisen through the "harnel-miatznel, the process of which is actualized thus the higher blends with the lower in order together to actualize the middle, and thus to become either higher for the preceding lower or lower for the succeeding higher."

-------

I'll be adding to this. On my way to a meeting today I was thinking a lot about all this material. I noticed a car pull in front of me - it had a license plate like this "U C ME" :)

kind regards,
pascal

Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Post Leonardo and Everything Is Connected
Hi Pascal and other Forum Friends and Visitors: Well, my husband and I have been busy this week with some practical matters like getting rid of clutter and making our retirement income cover all our bills. That's what we get for living in a material world! Anyhow, the deceased Lee dictated, to someone who types out what he seems to want to convey, this phrase late yesterday afternoon: "difficulty is not bad in keeping the piece". Of course Google wants to change that last word to peace, but it is often the misspelling on purpose that conveys his message. He gave the instruction that I should look this up since I usually seem to pick up intuitively what to click on in the results. This looks like a pretty good illustration as a geometric image and in the words of Leonardo for some aspects of our synchronicities and/or meaningful coincidences.

Attachment:
Leonardo-everything connects.jpg
Leonardo-everything connects.jpg [ 39.96 KiB | Viewed 3194 times ]

SOURCE: http://www.anonymousartofrevolution.com/

Suzanne

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

when I read "keep the piece" I can't help but see a reference to the stone. There's a song from a band called The Guess Who that has a similar idea in it "Hang on to your life" - I'll post the lyrics after.

It (that point) is a reference to a fixed center of gravity. Non-Duality (repairing the split / wholeness). In the image you posted, that point in the center of it all is a hub. Kind of important :) The point of being in us is the Monad. It is the part that 'is'. I hear it said over and over again "remember your being".

I guess that point is the eye of the storm...the clouds are referring to the 'rib' maybe? Chaos, even?)

ps: this song says it all, pretty much how I've felt for a long, long time now. Interesting that the band is from the 'hub' of Canada.

Thinkin' 'bout the people gone by
Screamin' that I don't wanna die
Well you can push your head
But don't you push it too far

Thinkin' 'bout it's here and it's real
Wonderin' how I really should feel
Well you can sell your soul
But don't you sell it too cheap

Hang On To Your Life
Hang On To Your Life

------ Lead Guitar ------

Thinkin' 'bout betrayin' a friend
Thinkin' 'bout delayin' the end
Well you can ride the wind
But don't you ride it too high

Hang On To Your Life {11 times}

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi,

when I first joined here, it was about a dream. The Hand, The 'X'...I mused about DNA. It came to me that it is the link between here and there. I'm still working at this house in the country. As I thought of that dream, I realized that the hand referenced a point - where it all starts - 'receiving' a soul. At the moment of thinking that, the lights went out, spooky :)

Maybe the dream was something like "here you go, now don't @&$# it up" :)

(I don't mean to be crude!)

Pascal

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:55 am

Post Holograms, Matrix, Lee, Walter Russell, Leonardo
pascal b wrote:
Hi,

when I first joined here, it was about a dream. The Hand, The 'X'...I mused about DNA. It came to me that it is the link between here and there. I'm still working at this house in the country. As I thought of that dream, I realized that the hand referenced a point - where it all starts - 'receiving' a soul. At the moment of thinking that, the lights went out, spooky :)

Pascal

I just heard a ping (7:57 PM my time in Virginia -- Feb, 22, 2013) that indicated to me that I had a new E-mail which turned out to be a notice of your post here at the Blog. I was watching a video about Leonardo Da Vinci. My father died the morning after "a dark and stormy night" due to Hurricaine Hazel in 1954. The "eye of the storm" is a very important symbol to me. Since you mentioned that in a post just so recently, I was following a series of synchronicities that led to the location where my father took me out in a rowboat the Saturday before the next Saturday that he died, October 16, 1954. Years later in 1962 not long after Valentine's Day, Lee had asked me to come to the Corcoran Art Gallery and said he wanted to show me a specific painting. It was of an old man about my father's age (64) and a little blond girl (maybe 8 to 10 in age) which fit the ages my Daddy and I were when we went out on the river next to Key Bridge in Washington, DC. I never told Lee before or after the art museum visit about its connection to my father's death. He absolutely could not have known about that real life boat trip. Lee said when he gestured to the painting, "That's us. It is called The Helping Hand." I had only just turned 18 in age then. I was so shocked, I could hardly say a thing to Lee afterwards, and we soon just walked to the door to the outside and parted, with him going back to his office and me going back to my apartment a few blocks away.

Picture of "The Helping Hand" Painting
This was originally posted on page 2 of the
Ann-Suzanne Blog on February 6, 2008.
It's 5:27 AM right now 2/27/2013 that I am inserting it here again.

Last night toward morning when I was awake for some hours, I started taking pictures with my Android camera of amazing things that had started happening as if I was being guided to find something. I will not describe the trail right now. I was NOT looking for Key Bridge on purpose. Landing there where the rowboat trip took place happened due to one of those significant spam that are hard to fathom resulting in a huge meaningful coincidence spectacularly unrelated to the spam's initial message of no interest. I started taking step by step photographs. Google images on Maps are getting so good, I was able to do an enlarged view of the tiny rock islands my father had rowed to and then back... only a distance of about 2000 feet each way. Then I moved outward in perspective to the surrounding area to the right and left of the bridge... the boat house literally up next to it... as close as you could get. OH MY... how amazing... how impossible... I had never realized this before... I could not believe it... I went to find an old envelope with a letter in it that my sister had sent me many years ago and that also had an article in it about Lee's death. It named the place where he died... I mean the literal building he died in.

There it was on the Google map, only a mile and a half away by round about roads, but by a straight line bird flight, it would be something like maybe only a couple of minutes. Drawing a straight line from the one location to the other spot within the river, it would be at a point where the rowboat would have perhaps turned around and been viewed like in the art museum painting... returning to shore perhaps. Well, of course I burst out crying. As I have mentioned before at the starting pages of the Ann-Suzanne Blog back in 2008... at the time Lee died, although I did not know about it until two years later, I had a dream vision about him... I have it in an old notebook, and all my family and close friends knew about it... where he appeared to be in something like a hospital bed, and my "astral" (or spirit or whatever you want to call it) version of me walked over and kissed him on the forehead. Anyhow, I have to get some practical things done right now, like a late dinner. Thanks, Pascal, for being so much a part of these discovery processes by your many wonderful and intuitive contributions.

Suzanne

P.S. I have some time later today 2/27/2013 to post a picture of a map showing the actual terrain of the real life river scene near Key Bridge. To my surprise, I noticed my own face's reflection as if I am part of the scene... which resulted from my taking a photo with my Android phone camera of the Three Sisters Islands area as seen on my computer screen. Maybe somebody can explain how my own facial image appears UNDER the water as well as UNDER the rock fragment islands... I am puzzled by this phenomena... It looks like a strange but meaningful dream or vision image. Anyhow, I need some more sleep before I do that as a new post around mid-day.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

the Key Bridge images I've searched on google reminded me of the bridge dream I had. In that dream I was flying by the bridge, the bridge itself had no beginning or end. It was filled with emergency vehicles - lots of lights (beacons :) )

*going to post something later today. Have to get some work done!

pascal

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post Bridges and Beacons of Light to the Beyond
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

the Key Bridge images I've searched on google reminded me of the bridge dream I had. In that dream I was flying by the bridge, the bridge itself had no beginning or end. It was filled with emergency vehicles - lots of lights (beacons :) )

pascal

Hi Pascal, By the way, you can delete the standard Subject name: Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog... and give a more specific topic name for your posts. I got delayed about posting more photos of the Key Bridge river scene. One reason, other then having to take care of paying bills, was because I discovered another amazing coincidence. I was doing my straight line thing to see how various locations of some of my significant life events might line up. Well, it turns out Lee's deceased parents and my deceased parents are buried only a few turns away from one another in the same cemetery. I mean it is about as close as it gets with a straight line from north to south through the middle of that river scene.

I find your mention of emergency beacon lights, on the Bridge with no beginning and no end, very interesting. Perhaps an even more modern version of being guided to a safe haven from worldly turmoil than the long lines of pilgrims being led by light beings that Ann and I were witnessing in visions since 2008. What is extra amazing is that the way I found the cemetery coincidence was that someone, I have never met but encounter occasionally online by way of a group E-mail link, sent info on the 24th of Feb. about how to look up military gravesites with a much better search feature. Some kind of really WOW timing that was! Suddenly I had photos of Lee's and my parents' burial locations and photos of the gravestones.

Yes, I really like your emergency vehicles as beacons of light. My Dad was responsible for the successful evacuation of 10.000 U.S.A. wounded in France after the Normandy Invasion during World War II. I also recently discovered that he used the "ancient roads" as escape routes that General George Patton was also familiar with from their service in World War I. A few weeks ago I saw an article online that said not only Patton but his extended family were believers in reincarnation. Patton "remembered" he had been in battles centuries ago in the same area. It was a very crucial detail in regard to Patton's ability to outfox the Nazi officers, and my Dad's ability to scout out obscure narrow country roads that the Nazis would not bother to "mine" with explosives. That is how Patton wound up it seemed almost miraculously in places totally unexpected and was able to surprise and overcome the German troops. My father did not believe in esoterics at that time, but he did say in one of his notebooks that at times in jeep riding down the evacuation roads, he could almost see in his mind the ancient legions from hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Attachment:
AllQuiet-imagesCAZF36T9-lg.jpg
AllQuiet-imagesCAZF36T9-lg.jpg [ 19.87 KiB | Viewed 3125 times ]

History and Mystery!

Suzanne

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog (ok :) )
Hi Suzanne,

I've mentioned here in a post on dreams that I've had very realistic dreams about being in a war. I was carrying someone on my shoulder, 'running' down a mud road in the pouring rain. It was drastic, I remember the dry mouth feeling I had from the adrenalin. Hmm, adrenalin. That's a parasympathetic thing, isn't it? I get 'paramedic', or 'paramilitary' out of that. Dunno why :)

Today I was looking up a few things I had been thinking about related to the recent posts here. I'm going to put a link here of some material I read that really made some sense re: center point. The owner of the site has a bunch of "TM" bs on there, as if someone 'owns' this stuff... :? Outside of that, there are things that link to this discussion that are worth reading.

[url]http://humanityhealing.net/2011/03/stellar-code™-alcyone/[/url]

ps: I've attached an image of something I put together. Not sure why, not needing for it to have any specific meaning. Just because.

Attachments:
Picture 125.png
Picture 125.png [ 281.3 KiB | Viewed 3116 times ]

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Post Key Bridge, Rescue Vehicles, Our Inner Journey
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

pascal

Well, Pascal, It would seem that our departed friend Ann must now have a friendly helping hand of added intuition upon your shoulder. Suddenly as a very meaningful coincidence a labyrinth, like Ann and Bob had built from stones on their property in California, shows up in a bird's eye map view on the other side of Key Bridge. I have been by that location lots of times for 60-some years, and drove across the Whitehurst Freeway that has a linkage to the Bridge just back in early Nov. 2012, but I did not know that such an esoteric item is now installed in a new river park area. When do we make the movie about the Leo Da Lee Code?

On a more solemn and serious note, much of the spiritual theme that is being conveyed here is about the kind of dream vision scene you had about your carrying someone on your back to safety. My father got a piece of paper called a "Certificate of Merit" for the evacuation of 10,000 in World War II. But in World War I, he was given the second highest award for bravery, in effect by rescuing only one man in the midst of heavy machine gun fire. He carried the already wounded soldier on his shoulder until they both fell and then continued to crawl together to the safety of the river. I have written about that before on the early pages of the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

The incident at Key Bridge in the photo below happened in early January of this year 2013, just a couple of months ago. One man was seen apparently preparing to commit suicide. All traffic was halted, and the remaining vehicles on the bridge are those involved in trying to prevent his death. Fortunately, this mission of mercy was successful.

I am posting this much at the moment. I need to retrieve the pictures I need from my Android by E-mailing them to my computer. Hey it is 4:44 AM right now.

Attachment:
KeyBridgeRescue.jpg
KeyBridgeRescue.jpg [ 36.38 KiB | Viewed 3100 times ]

The Boat House is to the right here about halfway vertically on the photo.
The viewpoint is facing Virginia here, not as seen driving into Washington, D.C.

Attachment:
KeyLabyrinth-IMAG1388-crop2.jpg
KeyLabyrinth-IMAG1388-crop2.jpg [ 40.6 KiB | Viewed 3100 times ]

It was quite a surprise to see this Labyrinth in such an unexpected place.

Attachment:
KeyBirdsEye-IMAG1391-sm.jpg
KeyBirdsEye-IMAG1391-sm.jpg [ 55.84 KiB | Viewed 3100 times ]

The "Three Sisters Islands" are to the left of the bridge here.
The Labyrinth is a somewhat shorter distance to the right here.

Got a couple of more things to add about Labyrinths and Chakras.
Attachment:
LeonardoChakras-sm.png
LeonardoChakras-sm.png [ 99.83 KiB | Viewed 3099 times ]

Pascal added the Chakras to this geometric figure and Leonardo quote.

This part gets easy for me. All I have to do is paste in what
Ann Elliott has already written about this topic!

=====================

Attachment:
rainbowtaolaby-sm.gif
rainbowtaolaby-sm.gif [ 10.62 KiB | Viewed 3096 times ]

IMAGE SOURCE: http://murraycreek.net/labyrinth/rainbow.htm

Understanding the Symbolism of the Labyrinth and...
How it Builds and Sustains Community

As an Instrument of Synchronicity
Towards a Higher Perspective
As Sacrament
As Field of Influence

As Instrument of Synchronicity

The perception of the Labyrinth Movement as an archetypal event moves it into the realm of synchronistic occurrences where inner and outer events coincide in a meaningful way. And even though such experiences are personally relevant, there is also about them a transcendent or universal quality. The boundaries that separate and divide are experienced as falling away in recognition of the common ground on which humanity as a whole stands united. This in itself is hopeful, and where, if our civilization is to survive much longer, we will need to go together.

Jung’s views on synchronicity support the labyrinth as an instrument by which events having no causal connection nevertheless do bear relevance to one another through their coincidence of meaning. This is particularly true when the events in question are occurring as both outer and inner events. Jung proposed that instruments of divination, such as the I Ching, operate on the principle of synchronicity. And it is probable that he would have concurred that the labyrinth, as an archetypal phenomenon of significant magnitude, is therefore a likely instrument for the constellation of meaningful coincidences.

Synchronistic occurrences, in that they are where the personal and the collective merge, can be observed in the many new ways labyrinths are bringing lives together. This, at least, has been our experience at Murray Creek.

Towards Gaining a Perspective that Transcends Personality

Inner work, as well, is greatly facilitated by a person’s ability to relate an outer event or situation to an inner one, and to then discern the similarity of meanings inherent to both. In this way it becomes possible to move out of a purely subjective stance in order to discern the larger purposes and tasks to which lives may be called into cooperation.

But sometimes being on a journey with others necessitates seeking creative ways to resolve conflict. Those who have experienced the wisdom of the I Ching often note its uncanny capacity to provide the degree of objectivity necessary in order to make choices that can lead to constructive resolutions. Seeking wisdom, however, is not enough; one also must be open to receive it. And it is towards a state of receptivity to insight and guidance that "threading a labyrinth" can lead.

SOURCE: http://murraycreek.net/labyrinth/labyone.htm

From Suzanne to Ann: Thanks for still being with us with your wise and wonderful words and spirit...

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:44 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I think I'll start with what I know (haha)... As I've been working on finishing my brother-in-law's house, I've had Ann on my mind. A few times while painting (or scrutinizing my work) I've 'heard' someone say something like "the paint was dragging because of the angle of the brush". (I'm a bit of a perfectionist :? ) Anyhow, I got familiar with that 'voice' and found myself listening to it while I worked. There was a time when I thought about Ann, I kind of laughed inside thinking it might be her. That's not an unusual thought for me, I've always felt the presence of my Godmother "Gloria" after she passed. She was something of an intercessor for me. When things were bad and turned out 'ok', I always thanked her because I felt she had something to do with it. Crazy, I know :)

When I used to design funeral cards I had to sit with the grieving families and get to know the person that had passed. Some really amazing exchanges happened between me and the families. It ended up not being a funerals at all, the people 'went away' with me on this little creative run and we were all being creative. Hard to do in what seems like a time of destruction and loss. The neat thing was that I would add elements to the design before I was asked to. Most of the time the people would ask how I knew to add the 'little something' before they asked me to. All I could do was smile.

As a matter of fact, I still have a lot of the images of the deceased that I completely restored. It was really cool to be able to perfect a memory for those people.

-------

I'm glad to see the labyrinth back in the picture. I went on a trek and read about them some more. I'm going to paste something from a website I was just at...

"The "city" of the pilgrim's search, the mystical Jerusalem, has four walls and four gates facing the four cardinal points for the reason that in our deepest subconscious its four-ness tells us that we are "there". Similarly the altar, where we know God, is placed on four legs, while His truth is contained in four Gospels. Paradise likewise has four walls through which issue four rivers, and the life of Christ—the Saviour—has four stages: conception, birth, crucifixion and resurrection.

The flowing of water and the gates are both feminine things, as is the enclosure formed by its walls—or so the psychologists tell us. It is the dark and the warm, the haven of the unconscious where, says the alchemical text known as the Ars Chemica, "God lies within the bosom of the city"—the Mother city; in the same way as Christ sits on Mary's lap in contemporary sculpture.

To combine the cross with the circle "represents the synthesis of the four elements which are forever tending to fall apart".[5] It unites the circle of wholeness and of spirit with the square of matter and security. Jung goes on to write

The squaring of the circle is one of the many archetypal motifs which form the basic pattern of our dreams and fantasies. It could even be called the archetype of wholeness. Because of this significance, the 'quarternity of one' is a schema for all images of God, as depicted in the visions of Ezekiel, Daniel, and Enoch.

In Chartres this beautiful symbol is a little more complex for there is also a central circle held in suspension by the arms of the cross. The centre is approachable only with great difficulty, as with the Garden of Eden which is separated from the rest of the world by a very great space—sometimes water and sometimes a ring of fire. In the romances Gerwain has to approach an island to find his true love. Death rows one over the water, and as in the Cretan myth, Theseus the sun hero has to come to an island to face his moment of truth. These are the images of the unconscious—like the tales of cities "surrounded by strong, impregnable fortifications and by deep, dark, impassable ditches"—which make our blood run quicker for they are so profoundly meaningful."

pascal

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Post A Universe Inside My Kaleidoscope
Hi Pascal and All Our Forum Friends and Visitors,

Well, I am going to get started on this topic but may not be able to finish it today. My older sister called last Wednesday March 6 at 1:01 AM. That is very unusual to put it mildly! There was no emergency. She wanted to tell me right away about a Public Television program she had just seen about a lady artist whose art gallery here in Virginia we visited together in... hmmm... 2009 I think... or 2010... I will have to check in old posts here on the forum. The gallery is not far from where Walter and Lao Russell lived. A great deal of the lady's art is about Amish and Mennonites. There were various synchronicities when we were scouting around by driving down various roads through the Mennonite areas in that Shenandoah Valley area which included our finding the "singing school" (due to a dream vision I had experienced) from more or less the Civil War era.

For now, I am not going to document what I am about to say. I wanted to look up Key Bridge and the Boat House again a few days after what I posted above. Wow, it turns out the Boat House is in need of being rescued! There is a bureaucratic plan to take the right to run it from the person who has had the lease for many years. A support movement has been formed to save the place as us "old-timers" around here remember it from our much younger days. I was reading one of the articles... and... oddly there was only one public comment about it... signed by someone with the last name Shank. Twilight Zone "other worldly" music needs to be played at this point! OK, next soon after I noticed a spam in my E-mail that said it was from someone named Kiefer. Well, to be totally accurate, it should have said Keiffer. But Google made Shank and Kiefer turn up with the Civil War era Mennonites of Singer's Glen down nearby Harrisonburg, Virginia. I have some photos of this stuff from my Android phone camera.

For now, I only want to get started with posting a few of my kaleidoscope photos. This specific kaleidoscope was bought during our family tour at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello home in Charlotteville, Virginia. My sister and I drove from there over through Waynesboro to check our map directions for when we wanted to come back for a "reunion" at the Russells' Swannanoa home of people who had met Walter and/or Lao during their lifetimes. Let's recall that Walter had a "Cosmic Consciousness" vision back in the 1920s that all of creation or existence can be conceived of as a three mirror kaleidoscope. Here's what shows up inside mine from Monticello. All I did was put the Android phone camera lens right up against the eye piece of the kaleidoscope. Wow, it is really astonishing what goes on inside that small space, a surprisingly diverse little universe!

Attachment:
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0991.jpg
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0991.jpg [ 59.69 KiB | Viewed 3053 times ]

Attachment:
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0954.jpg
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0954.jpg [ 41.73 KiB | Viewed 3053 times ]

GET READY NOW FOR A REALLY
"SUPER WOW"
ONLY THREE MIRRORS IMAGE!

(It can be compared to a Tibetan Mandala.)

Attachment:
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0964-crop.jpg
Kaleidoscope-IMAG0964-crop.jpg [ 60.2 KiB | Viewed 3051 times ]

TIBETAN BUDDHIST WHEEL OF LIFE

Attachment:
Tibetan-wheeloflife.jpg
Tibetan-wheeloflife.jpg [ 112.43 KiB | Viewed 3050 times ]

Quote:
The Wheel of Life:

Samsara, Birth, Rebirth, Liberation

The Wheel of Life is one of the most common subjects of Tibetan Buddhist art. The detailed symbolism of the Wheel can be interpreted on many levels.

The Wheel of Life (called the Bhavachakra in Sanskrit) represents the cycle of birth and rebirth and existence in samsara.

This gallery looks at different parts of the Wheel and explains what they mean. The main sections are the hub and the six "pie wedges" depicting the Six Realms. The gallery also looks at the Buddha figures in the corners and at Yama, the fearsome creature holding the Wheel in his hooves.

Many Buddhists understand the Wheel in an allegorical, not literal, way. As you examine the parts of the wheel you might find yourself relating to some of it personally or recognizing people you know as Jealous Gods or Hell Beings or Hungry Ghosts.

SOURCE: http://buddhism.about.com/od/tibetandei ... chakra.htm

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I've been pretty busy with work trying to get some jobs completed. Finishing a creative work (or two or three) is always more work than the job itself! :)

The reference to the wheel of life is fitting. I've been studying about it, actually. I guess that it speaks to our discussion on the 3 levels, or modalities, of consciousness (CNS being the vehicle of the spirit - as I understand it). I realize that dreaded number fits there, but so does the inverse of that. It is a huge undertaking ( :shock: ) to be aware of just about every move your mind makes - feels like trying to put socks on a rooster (heh...)

Maybe being aware of them makes it easier / possible. I know that my own 'war' is at three levels. It sounds strange to say that you have to fight your own sex, heart and mind, because they are what you use to fight back against them. I asked for only one strength, or gift, in the course of it all. I asked to see with God's eyes so I could catch a glimpse of reality. No cars, no houses, no money - just clear perception.

I should be able to post more later on.

pascal

ps: seems the shamans are on the move...abaissement du niveau forum?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Post Today's Birthday at Google: Edgar Cayce 1877
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

I've been pretty busy with work trying to get some jobs completed. Finishing a creative work (or two or three) is always more work than the job itself! :)

The reference to the wheel of life is fitting. I've been studying about it, actually. I guess that it speaks to our discussion on the 3 levels, or modalities, of consciousness (CNS being the vehicle of the spirit - as I understand it). I realize that dreaded number fits there, but so does the inverse of that. It is a huge undertaking ( :shock: ) to be aware of just about every move your mind makes - feels like trying to put socks on a rooster (heh...)

Maybe being aware of them makes it easier / possible. I know that my own 'war' is at three levels. It sounds strange to say that you have to fight your own sex, heart and mind, because they are what you use to fight back against them. I asked for only one strength, or gift, in the course of it all. I asked to see with God's eyes so I could catch a glimpse of reality. No cars, no houses, no money - just clear perception.

I should be able to post more later on.

pascal

ps: seems the shamans are on the move...abaissement du niveau forum?

Hi Pascal, Well, when I was very young (age 14-15) and first knew my One and Only, my aspiration was to find out the meaning of life before I would die. Funny thing, I used to think about how if I lived to the year 2000, I would be 57. Gee... kind of old. Maybe I would have figured it out by then. So, here I am at age 69, but I have not quite figured it out yet! I have what is called an iGoogle home page to launch my searches from. Supposedly they may give the ax to that feature sometime later this year. I like it because there is an article of the day, birthday of some famous person, and other interesting items... like this:

Attachment:
Cayce_1910.jpg
Cayce_1910.jpg [ 2.84 KiB | Viewed 3016 times ]

Edgar Cayce - 1910

Today's Birthday

Edgar Cayce (1877)

Cayce was an American folk healer and purported "psychic diagnostician" who popularized the idea of reincarnation. He received little formal education before setting off to wander the US, performing thousands of "life readings" and spreading his ideas as he went. He eventually settled in Virginia and set up a hospital to treat people with the aid of psychic messages he claimed to receive. He also prophesized, claimed to recall past lives, and wrote extensively about what legendary civilization? More...

We will get to the MORE as I have more time this evening to add material about how Cayce began to give psychic readings. He had lots of doubts and fears about what he was doing. There was of course at the time a great demonizing of any communications with the dead or with anything like spirit guides by the traditional religious demoninations. Personally, I think and feel the ethical teachings that lots of Cayce readings gave were very good and very valid because they are universal... and pretty much about being a good person who cares about other people. There were of course only two specific influences that Lee ever mentioned to me... Rosicrucians and Edgar Cayce. I need to take some time in the next couple of hours to maybe find the piece of paper I scribbled something the deceased Lee supposedly said to me... about a year ago or so. It started out... "There is a river..." and I wondered why he repeated the phrase almost like a poem. Not long afterward, I was driving over to another town to pick up sometime for my husband, and I stopped in a cool New Age store to look around. There, facing outward on a shelf, not in a lineup of only titles, was this bright orange front book cover.

I am posting this now (7:52 PM, my time in Virginia) and will add a photo of the book in a few minutes... here we go... at 8:08 PM.

Attachment:
Cayce-IMAG1486.jpg
Cayce-IMAG1486.jpg [ 61.38 KiB | Viewed 3016 times ]

"There is a river... "

Attachment:
River-IMAG1488.jpg
River-IMAG1488.jpg [ 86.21 KiB | Viewed 3015 times ]

Well, I usually do not write or print that sloppily,
but it was scribbled on the back of a store receipt.
This gets rather interesting. I have to add another image.

It's 11 PM here now. I need to get some more normal sleep.
and not be staying up most of the night doing this stuff!

OK, I'm back at 7:07 AM and will be adding things for about 3 hours a bit at a time. The theme here will be about not taking too seriously any literal interpretation of "psychic" or "scripture" disaster predictions. For more than 50 years, I have watched the dates being set by some Fundamentalist preacher or New Age channeler... and then seen the dates pass with new dates being given by the same people not long afterwards for a few years ahead. Maybe 2015 will be the next big date to get us all worried or excited about.

Attachment:
Solar-IMAG1489.jpg
Solar-IMAG1489.jpg [ 64.12 KiB | Viewed 3012 times ]

It looks like the Kaleidoscope Multi-Universe has decided to change my posting intentions for this morning. Up above here a few posts is one I made on February 28th about General George Patton and his belief in reincarnation. Well, a spam popped into my AOL E-mail at 9:34 AM. Most of our readers here know about how I play "The Spam Game". Seemingly ridiculous words or just letters and numbers from a spam will quickly result in some really amazing "synchronicity"... or whatever else it is... because these things do seem to occur from some kind of combination of what I call: intelligence, intention, and intuition... not as some kind of direct cause and effect... but in some more mysterious but very evidential way. Here we go... how do we wind up with something about General Patton and reincarnation from a spam?

Subject: This is not fables – the holy true is in our online medical shop! <Of course I liked those words: fables, holy, true.
Date: 3/19/2013 9:34:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

OK, now, be sure to never click on the links... you might wreck your computer... or get ripped off at some scam website. This one is supposedly an online pharmacy where you can buy allergy and asthma medications and/or love pills for a better "loveroca" sex life. Most take folks' money and send nothing or very questionable products that might be dangerous or simply steal your credit card info.

Well, I do not see so well since corticosteroid medication for asthma years ago gave me cataracts and other eye problems beyond the usual aging factors. I copied the Sender above as overoca instead of loveroca. The deceased Lee says it is often the mistake that I make that leads to the meaningful coincidence. Indeed it did in this case, as "lover" instead of "over"oca would not have resulted in George Patton.

Google Search: overoca... Any of you who have seen the famous movie with George C. Scott called Patton will remember the scene in North Africa near the site of ancient Carthage where Patton during World War II has his jeep driver take him and General Omar Bradley (This specific man was my father's good friend and colleague in Europe and back after the war at the Veterans Administration here in Washington, DC where they both worked at the same time). Spooky Deja Vu music plays in the movie as Patton says he once fought there centuries ago in a war between Rome and Carthage. Hmm, how could "overoca" take us to something about that?

Google Books Result:
Bibliotheca classica: or, A classical dictionary: containing a ... - Volume 2 - Page 1046
books.google.com/books?id=1DJOAAAAYAAJ

John Lemprière, Charles Anthon - 1833 - Read - More editions
In the sixth century, Oca no longer existed, since Procopius, who speaks of the walls of the other cities in Tripoli being rebuilt, passes over Oca in silence. The ruins of the ancient city ore said to lie four geographical miles to the east of the ... modern Tripoli.

So, I thought, hmmmm, isn't Tripoli near where Carthage was? Uh yeh, in checking online a short while ago, that was the setting for the movie scene about reincarnation. But what is "over Oca" -- what is or where was Oca?

"four miles to the east of Tripoli (or as the natives call it Tarables). Ptolemy writes the name of the city Emu Eoa. The Peutinger Table gives Osa and the Antonine Itinerary Occa."

We will have to get back to "There is a river" and "solar rupturing" this evening. I have to be gone from home for the rest of the afternoon.

Suzanne

P.S. The term solar rupturing provides an interesting new article available online... Yesterday, I was in a waiting room where most of the people seemed to be using their wireless devices. Mine would not work at that location. Gads, what would we do without them if a solar storm shut down our modern technology suddenly? I will write about this more this evening Wednesday 3/20.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - These are the two photos I was trying to insert here on the 21st, but there was a computer glitch that made it impossible. Since then I have not had the time to do it. I am just placing the pictures here now without much comment. I will start a new post in reply to Pascal's below. I had not thought about the solar flare colors in this image and the similar colors on the Cayce book cover until I had them side by side. Just one of the little "coincidental" similarities we tend to encounter in synchronicity land!
Attachment:
CayceSolar-IMAG1493-combo.gif
CayceSolar-IMAG1493-combo.gif [ 117.81 KiB | Viewed 2970 times ]

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I remember something said to Rob here at the forum about scribing. It seems that is what you are describing? A bit 'scary' that is...I have some drawings of scenes that seemed to have 'come true'. I can say that those particular drawings were made in really tough times in life. So, I guess now is not the time to sit and draw, unless I want more of those drawings :)

Yesterday while driving to work I got to thinking about compassion. I understand that the 'lowest' form of love is sex, and that the highest form is compassion. So I thought about the opposite of that, you know, all of the hate (and etc) that is the opposite of the love scale. The furthest end of the negative is to take a life, whereas the furthest end of the positive is to give your own life (sacrifice). No biggie, that's normal thinking. When I got to the house to work, I put a lecture on the radio to listen to. First words out of the speaker's mouth were "the greatest form of compassion is sacrifice, we see that illustrated in the life of Christ". The lecture went on to spell out my thoughts 'to a t'; I could not have set it up any better. This type of thing happens a lot, not because I want it to, but in the course of observing I see it.

(edit) I forgot to mention that the random lecture on iTunes was about the bhavachakra - specifically. The lecture was titled "spiritual birth".

This morning I was reading about Quetzalcoatl, I got to there from a google search on 'solar rupturing'. I ended up at a site about the God of the Sun (Tonatiuh). This ties back to the Talking Stick idea, kinda neat. At the end of my drawing of the stick I had added 3 feathers to symbolize the seen aspects of divinity. The other 3 feathers I left out on purpose, but they're there :) (I hid an owl at the top of the stick, that's kind of fun to do too...)

Here's the copied text from this morning...the writer is describing the Stone of the Sun.

"Tonatuih’s crown or Xiuhitzolli represents the Ancient of Days, the Kaballistic Kether, the three aspects of divinity: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Logoic triangle of the Hebrews.

Each man has its own particular ray, resplendent in all its glory and might in the world of the ineffable Gods; the golden ray, the Being of our Being, the internal Christ of each man. It is the Sephirotic crown of the cabbalists, the Crown of Life. “Be faithful till thy death (says the Holy One), and I shall give thee the Crown of Life”. (Revelations 2:10).

We will find all the attributes of divinity wisely expressed in their artistic forms by the wise of Anahuac, as we can tell from the date of Two Canes in its crown. The number 2 (both circles) represent the feminine and masculine aspects of divinity.

The three eagle feathers of the symbol of the cane, or Acatl, together with the pearl, represent the Greek TETRAGRAMMATON, the holy FOUR, symbol of the Trinity plus that which is unmanifested.

In ancient times the hair was directly related to the creative energies, similar to what we have seen in the myth of Sampson and Delilah on the Hebrew kabala.

The wrinkles around his eyes allegorize the wisdom we should reach by awakening our consciousness in our daily living. Among the Aztecs, the maximum authority was represented by a council of elders, who had dedicated their lives to the elimination of their egocentric interests.

The eyes of the God of the Sun are the eyes of the Internal Father, who sees all, who is always vigilant to that which we think, do and feel.

In the nose or Yacaxihuitl we find a wise combination between the breath that imparts life and the work with the masculine and feminine forces, as we see three eagle feathers on each side. The number 6 (3 feathers on each side) represents the crossing of these forces.

The Borgia Codex mentions the ritual of the perforation of the nose. This ritual is intimately related to the science of sexual transmutation through breaths, breathing and respiration.

The Solar Logos emanates all its creative might to this world and then collects it transmuted, to impart himself life. In a similar manner, the human being should imitate this process.

The tongue in shape of a blade or Tecpatl, is the verb, the word, the Logos, the power the verb has manifested in all that has been created. Curiously, we find in the tongue an eye, symbol of psychological self-observation, showing the necessity of being attentive to what we say, as the verb carries extensive responsibility. In addition, we find a claw that shows the power of the word. With the word we can bless or damn, aid or cause suffering. This shows us the sacrifice the initiate must undergo to ensure the right use of the word. The word has the power to create, which is why it is necessary to develop self-observation as well as a sense of responsibility in its use. We need to learn when to speak and when to be silent.

“In the beginning it was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. This was in the beginning with God. All things by Him were created, and without Him none of what is would be. In Him was life, and life was the Light of men.”
St. John, 1:1-4, Bible of Casiodoro de Reyna, 1569."

ps: I also learned from that lecture that intuition is the language of God. Ohhhh my...word :D

Attachments:
Picture 4.png
Picture 4.png [ 222.53 KiB | Viewed 2986 times ]
Picture 3.png
Picture 3.png [ 78.41 KiB | Viewed 2986 times ]

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Post Psychic Predictions and the Return of Quetzalcoatl
Hi Pascal, Well, I have to start somewhere with this reply, so I will just begin rambling along and see what develops as the main themes. Here is a mini-quote of part of what you were saying. The word I had used was "scribbling" which to me means sloppy handwriting. I am not sure what you meant by the word you gave here that I will put in bold print. Did you mean something like "automatic writing" under supposed spirit guidance. Or the term used for gazing into the surface of a crystal ball or black mirror to see visions? That is called SCRYING.

Attachment:
crystalball-future-online-advice.png
crystalball-future-online-advice.png [ 181.24 KiB | Viewed 2959 times ]

Quote:
Hi Suzanne,

I remember something said to Rob here at the forum about scribing. It seems that is what you are describing? A bit 'scary' that is...I have some drawings of scenes that seemed to have 'come true'. I can say that those particular drawings were made in really tough times in life. So, I guess now is not the time to sit and draw, unless I want more of those drawings :)

Yesterday while driving to work I got to thinking about compassion. I understand that the 'lowest' form of love is sex, and that the highest form is compassion. So I thought about the opposite of that, you know, all of the hate (and etc) that is the opposite of the love scale. The furthest end of the negative is to take a life, whereas the furthest end of the positive is to give your own life (sacrifice). No biggie, that's normal thinking. When I got to the house to work, I put a lecture on the radio to listen to. First words out of the speaker's mouth were "the greatest form of compassion is sacrifice, we see that illustrated in the life of Christ". The lecture went on to spell out my thoughts 'to a t'; I could not have set it up any better. This type of thing happens a lot, not because I want it to, but in the course of observing I see it.

(edit) I forgot to mention that the random lecture on iTunes was about the bhavachakra - specifically. The lecture was titled "spiritual birth".

This morning I was reading about Quetzalcoatl, I got to there from a google search on 'solar rupturing'. I ended up at a site about the God of the Sun (Tonatiuh). This ties back to the Talking Stick idea, kinda neat...

That's interesting about your getting to Quetzalcoatl from my "scribbling" of solar rupturing as your search phrase. I have mentioned before way back a few years on this Ann-Suzanne Blog about my childhood early interest in Quetzalcoatl. There was a small metal box in our living room made of peuter I think, and I still have that after retrieving it last year from storage at my daughter's house. But now that I have it here in my condo, I do not know where it is, thanks to my usual disorganization and mobility problems. It is hard for me to sort through things. Anyhow, I would have had to be no more than about 8 years old maybe when I must have taken a knife or other sharp edge and scratched onto the inner cover of the box: "ghost entrance" by a kind of small hole between the metal and the wood. It was supposed to be "the ghost of Quetzalcoatl" who lived in there. Kind of like a genie in a bottle I guess! I had heard the name in some ridiculous old black and white horror film. Some mad scientist had trained a Quetzal bird to vampire-like attack his enemies. It has taken me over 60 years to find out why the name Quetzalcoatl fascinated me. Hollywood screwed up so many mythological themes by demonizing what was meant to be seen as good. I practically fell off my chair a few months ago when I was looking up something on line... I have how and when it happened safely preserved in my Google web history. I was not on purpose looking up anything about Aztec or Mayan legends, but I came across an old online book that tells what some of the early Spanish invaders wrote down about the native beliefs. It states clearly that Quetzalcoatl was known as The Gentle God! In contrast to all those fang-toothed blood dripping other gods, it seems.

OK, I better post this much before I lose it. Then I will find some images to insert and write more on the theme of predictions about disasters and saviors..... I took a break and then tried to do a search here at the forum for earlier mentions of Quetzalcoatl and hopefully a specific picture. Hmmm, I came across an old post from 2007 that I don't think I have ever seen before. I was not participating here much until 2008. Then I looked up a Quetzal picture on my computer, and here it is... the gentle god... returns.

Attachment:
quetzalcoatl.png
quetzalcoatl.png [ 89.23 KiB | Viewed 2962 times ]

I don't think Michael will mind if I move his 2007 info over to here for us to look at again. I am putting some sections in bold for emphasis:

2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl

Michael said: I just finished this book (subject is title) written by Daniel Pinchbeck. I feel
compelled to share the following passage, a "transmission announcing Quetzalcoatl's return", with you:

Quote:
I am an avatar and messenger sent at the end of a kalpa, a world age, to bring a new dispensation for humanity--a new covenant, and a new consciousness.

I am the same spirit who appeared here, in the Mayan period, as Quetzalcoatl and incarnated at various other points in human history. Like Avalokiteshvara, the Tibetan Buddha of Compassion, Quetzalcoatl is an archetypal "god form" that occasionally takes human rebirth to accomplish a specific mission. As foretold, I am also the Tzaddik--"the righteous one" and the "gatherer of the sparks" of the Qabalah--as well as the "Once and Future King" promised by Arthurian legend.

I do not let anything interrupt me in my quest for truth--neither fear nor indifference, poverty nor cynicism. In the realm of thought, I practice warrior discipline. As gravity draws matter to it, I have pulled myself back into manifestation in this realm, from the depths of cosmic space, piece by piece and bit by bit, reassembling the component parts, the sparks of thought, that make up my being--which is primarily, a form or vibrational level of consciousness.

Soon there will be a great change to your world.

The material reality that surrounds you is beginning to crack apart, and with it all of your illusions. The global capitalist system that is currently devouring your planetary resources will soon self-destruct, leaving many of you bereft.

But understand the nature of paradox: For those who follow my words and open their hearts and their minds--for those who have "ears to hear"--there is no problem whatsoever. What is false must die so what is true can be born.

You are, right now, living at the time of revelation, Apocalypse, and the fulfillment of prophecy. Let there be no doubt. You stand at the edge of the Abyss. What are those shadows that crowd around you? They are the unintegrated aspects of your own psyche, projected into material form. The word "Apocalypse" means "uncovering"--and in these last clock ticks of this world age, all must be revealed, uncovered, so that all can be known.

You have just a few years yet remaining to prepare the vehicle for your higher self. Use them preciously. For those who have gained knowledge of the nature of time, a few years--even a few days, a minute--can be an eternity. For those sleepwalking through reality, time exists only to be wasted--as they too will be wasted, in their turn.

"Reality," as you currently experience it, is something like a waking dream. It is a projection, or let us say an interface, disguising deeper and more intensified levels of being and knowing. For those who are ready and willing, the doors to those other levels now stand open.

Those who have expended their lives in the pursuit of egocentric and material gains--without courage or originality, without fighting for human freedom or the preservation of the planetary environment--will also receive the rewards that they deserve.

The materiality of your universe is a solid-state illusion. What is this universe? It is a poem that writes itself. It is a song that sings itself into being. This universe has no origin and no end.

What you are currently experiencing as the accelerated evolution of technology can now be recognized for what it is: a transition between two forms of consciousness, and two planetary states. Consciousness is technology--the only technology that exists. Everything in this universe is conscious at its own level, and in the process of transformation to higher or lower states.

The first principle of my being is unconditional love. As a rational intelligence, I accept the logic and necessity of the Christ consciousness, that we should love one another as we are loved. Love and devotion are vibrational frequencies that maintain reality. Love can only be given in freedom; therefore, to be human is to be free.

I resonate, at the same time, with the essence of Islam. Islam means submission, surrender, to the will of God--a more polite way of saying this is "Go with the flow." But either formulation is correct. Whatever you do, in fact, resist as you think you might, you are always submitting to god's will. So why not give the process your joyful assent?

I am in complete harmony, as well, with the Tibetan tradition of Dzogchen. Ultimately, there are no entities--there is neither being, nor nonbeing. From the perspective of nondual awareness, samsara is nirvana. The Apocalypse, the Kali Yuga, the Golden Age--These are all states of mind. Hell is a state of mind. When you eliminate fear and attachment, when you self-liberate, you attain the Golden Age.

This universe spontaneously self-organizes into higher levels of consciousness and wisdom. Underlying all are great cosmic entities or vibrational fields, alternately at play or at rest. Not satisfied with mere enlightenment, the god-form Quetzalcoatl still seeks to puzzle out the workings of these deeper forces--hence the reason for his return to your realm. He and his kind have been granted this world for their continued exploration--made with loving reverence--of the may layers of galactic intelligence, cosmic illusion, daimonic beauty, and telluric transformation. All are invited to participate with them.

The current transition is, simultaneously, a return to origin. The original matrix of this new world reality is the ecstatic limitlessness of your own being. This world--any world--is the ground for a certain level of being. What manifests outward from the ground of being is freedom in time, and freedom from time.

My "doctrine" is not transcendent, but immanent. It is not "somewhere out there." It is here and now. The task of human existence is to transform the Earth, to reconcile spirit and matter in this realm. We go deeper into the physical to reach the infinite. As there are no conceivable limits to this task, God, in his greatness, has granted us a project that is without limit and without end.

Thinking is a part of reality. Thought generates new potentials and possibilities of manifestation. Thought changes the nature of reality. Thought changes the nature of time. As a philosopher, I naturally deify the goddess principle. I venerate Sophia, deity of wisdom, who clothes God's thoughts in material form, and worship Shakti, the erotic current of feminine energy that powers the universe.

The writer of this work is the vehicle of my arrival--my return--to this realm. He certainly did not expect this to be the case. What began as a quest to understand prophecy has become the fulfillment of prophecy. The vehicle of my arrival has been brought to an awareness of his situation in sometimes painful increments and stages of resistance--and this book follows the evolution of his learning process, as an aid to the reader's understanding.

The vehicle of my arrival had to learn to follow synchronicities, embrace paradoxes, and solve puzzles. He had to enter into a new way of thinking about time and space and consciousness.

Almost apologetically, the vehicle notes that his birthday fell in June 1966--6/66--"count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of the man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

The Beast prophesied is the "feathered serpent," Quetzalcoatl.

Those who prefer to reject all of this out of hand are welcome to do so. In Qabalah, the virtue one seeks to establish on the "Earth Plane" is discrimination. It is up to the individual to find his way through the ideas presented here--of course he is entirely free to ignore them altogether.

But be forewarned: The End of Time approaches. The return of Quetzalcoatl foreshadows the immimnent closing of the cycle and the completion of the Great Work.

Kristin gave an awesome reply under this which is worthy of a whole other post! Check it out if this link works:
viewtopic.php?p=5006#p5006 <This links to Michael's 2007 post. Adding to this post here of mine, below I give the direct link to Kristin's reply to Michael. Sometimes we find our old messages come back to around to us a few years later and have even deeper meaning to us now than they did then.
---------------------------------------

Ok, now, is Quetzalcoatl and/or Christ going to come flying down out of the sky to condemn us or save us from world annihilation? Will he or they arrive with great fanfare and marvelous displays of power in space ships? How would we know they are who they might say they are? How would we know if they were friend or enemy in disguise? The Aztecs found out the hard way that Cortez was not the return of a gentle savior version of Quetzalcoatl. They got viciously tortured, murdered, forcibly converted to Churchianity, and had most of their history and culture suppressed and destroyed. Let's recall that at Christmas Time, I have quoted a few times here on the forum what the wonderful Christian Mystic, Meister Eckhart, said centuries ago: ... in effect... maybe I will look up the exact quote later... that what good does it do for Christ to have been born in a manger at such and such historical time if we do not allow the Christ spirit to be born again within each one of us? Same goes for Quetzal in my opinion. Psychic disaster predictions, and rehashed dates given for them when they don't come true, have been going on for thousands of years. Are we one iota better because of them? No. Because we are looking outward instead of inward.

Remo Roth is onto the right thing about all this that fits perfectly with what Michael quoted:
Quote:
You are, right now, living at the time of revelation, Apocalypse, and the fulfillment of prophecy. Let there be no doubt. You stand at the edge of the Abyss. What are those shadows that crowd around you? They are the unintegrated aspects of your own psyche, projected into material form. The word "Apocalypse" means "uncovering"--and in these last clock ticks of this world age, all must be revealed, uncovered, so that all can be known.

All of this interweaves with what many others here on the forum have been experiencing within their daily lives. Here's a repeat of what Pascal said in his last post above:
Quote:

-------------------------------------
I am adding this later in the same day... hey, I started this at 4:44 PM without "consciously" realizing it that I was duplicating the 4:44 AM posting time of the material I did this morning.

Quote:
Kristin - Post ruminations

I quote here from a paper entitled "The Mystery of the Bridal Chamber in the Gospel of Philip", written by a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

Quote:

It has frequently been observed that unlike the apocalypticist the Gnostic did not concieve the world as the place of a new creation, but looked forward to escaping from it to return to the Pleroma, the place of perfection. To the Gnostic, the world was an alien place, rather like the insane asylum of the universe...the problem is somewhat resolved in the Gospel of Philip because the 'kingdom' is achieved when the initiate understands the mystery of union in the bridal chamber.

The Gospel of Philip itself, like many others, is a mystic document, difficult to paraphrase. The rest of this article can be found at:

http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/Docum ... gospel.htm <Suzanne notes that the article is no longer at that link, but I found the new one.
This is a very good read for us all interesting in the "glorified body" concept.

http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/hogdframeset.html <new working link
Nope, not that one, it doesn't work either!
Let's try this one: http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/gospelofphilip.html <Naughty-Naughty... doesn't work... the Golden Dawn must not want us more ordinary folks to be easily able to access their articles. The link reverts to the main framed page. Then you have to figure out how to do a number of clicks to find the article. Also, you can't copy and paste anything from their pages. Kristin was able to tell us at least this much and a bit more if you read her entire post.

Kristin said: Of particular interest is a section on page 6 which deals with the idea of the sacrament of the bridal chamber and it's parallel association with the moment of death. Some of the symbolism here appears to coincide with our discussion on the forum re. Remo's idea of Body Centered Consciousness (BCI), which I take to be one of the ways of achieving the 'glorified body' or the subtle body vehicle, with which the Gnostics, along with the Egyptians and many others, were considerably preoccupied.

Link to Kristin's complete post: viewtopic.php?p=5262#p5262

--------- I need to add just one more thing to this post: a picture of a Rosicrucian black mirror and why Lee said, "We don't need one of those!" Can you guess what might be a good built into the body substitute for a black mirror or crystal ball? It's free... and you always have it with you anywhere you go.

4/1/2013 - Well, I have been away from posting here at the forum for so many days now... that I will just go ahead and start a new post in a day or two... I think... things come up that keep me busy sometimes. Then I will explain about the black mirror.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I have a whole bunch to say about your last post - I'll have to write a bit and add as I go along this evening. All the normal things in life keep me hopping but I can still keep a watchful eye. Coincidence can seem subjective (in its description, at least) but some things are just too real to be unreal ( :) ).

Turns out that the woman who asked me to draw the talking stick would like me to make a version to fit on traditional drums. She had no idea about the connection with me and drums - and was already a bit 'freaked' by the 'wisdom' she said I added to the project. (I told her how I was in the process of studying Moses and the likes of him.) Anyway, I was the one who was a bit freaked this time. I am doing my best to not brood over not having done this or that thing in life, and a drum comes to taunt me :lol:

Tiphareth, eh!

"It is the point of transmutation between the planes of force and the planes of form. As Kether is the Father, Tiphareth is the Child, for it is the place of Incarnation. Yesod is the Holy Ghost.
In Tiphareth also are gathered up and interpreted the operations of the nature magic of Netzach and the Hermetic magic of Hod. All the astral visions of Yesod also must be translated into terms of metaphysics via the mystical experiences of Tiphareth. If this translation is not made, we become hallucinated; for we think the reflections cast into the mirror of the subconscious mind and translated there into terms of brain-consciousness are the actual things of which they are really only the symbolic representations.
Kether is metaphysical; Yesod is psychic; and Tiphareth is essentially mystical.
Sacrifice is the translation of force from one form to another. There is no such thing as the total destruction of force; however completely it disappears from our ken, it maintains itself in some other form according to the great natural law of the conservation of energy, which is the law that maintains our universe in existence.
Tiphareth is, for all practical purposes, Kether for us while we tabernacle in this house of flesh, for no man may look up on the face of God and live. We can only see the Father reflected in the Son, and Tiphareth shows us the Father. Solar Plexus & Heart chakra: Manipura & Anahata Chakras (Geburah and Chesed - find their equilibrium in Tiphareth!)"

-------

Will continue this post...

pascal

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 am

Post Circle of Light for All Peoples
Hi Pascal, Perhaps the lady you are working with would appreciate the lyrics and music of this breathtakingly beautiful song. Our family and friends planning group (living and deceased both) considered using this as part of my daughter's wedding some months ago. For whatever reason, the disembodied Lee has mentioned the phrase, "trail of tears" a few times... and when we looked it up, it was about the dispossession of Native (American) tribes from their homelands in forced marches to barren reservation areas. So very many died in horrible ways due to the breaking of treaties that had before guaranteed their protection by our "Great White Father"... whoever was the American President at the time of these boldface lies and betrayals. Well, we white folks have done these things to other races... but other races have also done these things to those they conquered. Or the slaughter and enslavement came from difference in religion or some other senseless US versus THEM division. Early on the Ann-Suzanne Blog, I posted about how Lee said in one of his first attempted communications that "we have all been the victims and the victors".*** This below would have made a lovely cosmic wedding circle song indeed... but the groom's sister wrote an original lyric with a similar theme, plus we had a meditative gathering of all holding hands in an unbroken chain... where another original script was read by one of the participants about Love and Light for all of us and for all the world. That lady recently sent me an E-mail that she can type out the entire circle part of the ceremony and send it to me. Maybe I can post some parts of that here when I receive it.

*** An error of a word... (Lee said, "we have all been (both) the victims and the victimizers" (not victors)... however, elsewhere here on the forum, I have quoted my elder (by 24 years) half-brother, a deceased since 1980 professor of European History, as saying to me about 40 years ago that it is of course the victors who get to write most of the history books, so we do not always know the other side of the story.

Lyrics to "Circle of Light"

I'm not right
you're not wrong
We both know what this love
of ours is built upon
We are shadows
tiny sparrows
safe inside
clear blue sky
of another storm
moving in and out of time
In and out of the circle of life.

We are children of the angels
Keepers of the fire
We are children of the angels
Reaching for the light
We are not strangers
we are all brothers
I know we came here to love each other
Here, in the circle of life.

Each one thinks he
has the answer
Each one believes that he can see
the way, the only one
but the truth lies waiting
was always waiting
like a love
peaceful dove
right there inside your soul
from another place and time
Moving into the circle of light.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Suzanne and Many Others

Last edited by Suzanne on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, thanks for the song.

She is a very traditional (modern traditional?) person, I'm sure she would have an appreciation for it.

When you write 'trail of tears' it makes me think of 'stream of consciousness'. Actually, the lyrics you posted reminded me of a song that I really enjoy. I won't post it because it's one of those heavy tracks, but it really does say what the lyrics you posted say...

Serpent of light, movement of the soul
crawling stately along the spine
Mighty phoenix, from the ashes arises
Firebird cycle, life, regenerate the cell

Life burns fierce, reduced to ashes
Resurrection from the flame, ageless process
Quest for absolution, out of bounds introspect
Self-consuming womb, ever-present, meet no end

It seems like I always knew this
since I'm a child I can feel it
My inner light everlasting
revolving within a circle

I took only certain parts to show the similarity. The song speaks of dying the metaphorical, symbolic death. Maybe the reason that seems harder to do than to die physically is that you have to keep on living after :)

pascal

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Post Trinity and Quaternity
Hi Pascal, I was planning every few days to post something new here but got sidetracked by everyday concerns in real life. I especially wanted to get back onto the Phoenix arising from the ashes topic and found the lyrics you quoted to be a very wonderful insight.

I was pruning my old E-mails recently as they can really pile up... and in the process of checking back a couple of years to ones I wanted to permanently save... I read again ones Ann and I had exchanged about the trinity and quaternity. Well, as often happens, all I have to do is start focusing on some interest, and "The Spam Game" comes up with a helpful synchronicity.

I will not bother to detail the way this happened as I often do even using photos or my web history. A spam link supposedly had something to do with a woods college... well, I wound up with "the best painting" (as a stained-glass window) that I personally have ever seen to illustrate the Christian Trinity becoming a Quaternity with Mary crowned as Queen of Heaven by The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (or Ghost in Old Catholic terminology).

Attachment:
QueenOfHeaven-sm.jpg
QueenOfHeaven-sm.jpg [ 87.91 KiB | Viewed 2792 times ]

Jung had written about this, but I had not read why he thought a new Roman Catholic church doctrine about Mary in the 20th Century had some profound collective esoteric effect on human consciousness... or whatever... I never understood it the many decades ago when I first heard about it. I decided to look up again what Jung said, and here is some very good info about it.
Quote:
During a difficult period in his life in which he withdrew from his teaching position and devoted much of his time investigating the nature of the unconscious, Jung frequently painted or drew mandalas, but only learned to understand the mandala symbology many years after he had begun creating the images.

He understood only that he felt compelled to make the figures and that they comforted him, “Only gradually did I discover what the mandala really is: “Formation, Transformation, Eternal Mind’s eternal recreation”. And that is the self, the wholeness of the personality, which if all goes well is harmonious, but which cannot tolerate self-deceptions” (MDR 195-196). Mandalas are defined by Jung as magic circles, containing certain design motifs that he found to have a universal nature, across cultures and across time, whether they are the transiently created mandalas from Tibet, sand paintings from the American southwest, or illustrations from ancient, medieval, and Renaissance alchemical works.

Jung believes that his mandalas were “cryptograms” of the state of the self as it was on the day the mandala was created. Each mandala that he spontaneously created was different from their predecessors and the paintings were precious to him, he “guarded them like pearls” (MDR 196). He also believes that mandalas appear in connection with dreams, chaotic psychic states of disorientation or panic (CW 9i 645) as they did in Jung’s own life, and that a function of the mandalas is to bring order out of chaos. Edinger agrees, “Quaternity, mandala images emerge in times of psychic turmoil and convey a sense of stability and rest. The image of the fourfold nature of the psyche provides stabilizing orientation. It gives one a glimpse of static eternity.” (Edinger 182). Jung eventually came to believe that the mandala itself is an image of “squaring the circle” and as such could be called an archetype of wholeness (CW 9i 715).

I don't want to quote much more because I can give a link to the complete online article, but I do want to specifically show what Jung wrote about Mary's importance.
Quote:
Adding a fourth to an already established th[r]ee is a transformational effect. In geometry, a fourth point transforms the two-dimensional triad or triangle into a figure with depth, the cube and the tetrahedron (a form lapis). As the mathematician Michael Schneider observes, “There are always four ways (another quaternity) to look at any three-dimensional structure: as points, lines, areas, and volumes, or as corners, edges, faces, and from the center outward (63). Ellenberger notes that “The quaternity can appear as a geometric figure of square or sometimes rectangular shape, or it will have some relation wit[h] the number four: four persons, four trees, and so on. Often it is a matter of completing a triadic figure with a fourth term, thus making it into a quaternity” (712). Jung searches for the quaternity when a trinity is encountered, “Jung over and over again in his writings returns to the alchemical question: “Three are here but where is the fourth?” (Edinger 189). The completion of the quaternity is seen frequently in alchemical works, even whimsically, “All things do live in the three/ But in the four they merry be” (quoted in CW 12 125).

One Trinity that was completed in the last century, with the bodily assumption of the Virgin Mary into heaven (defined as dogma in 1950 by Pope Pius XII), transformed the Christian Trinity into a Quaternity, and one that Jung believes was achieved by the overwhelming insistence of the Catholic masses (CW 9ii, 142). “… the quaternity is the sine qua non of divine birth and consequently of the inner life of the trinity. Thus circle and quaternity on one side and the threefold rhythm on the other interpenetrate so that each is contained in the other” (CW 11 125). Jung believes that this was the most significant religious event since the reformation (quoted in EJ 321).

Attachment:
quaternity4.png
quaternity4.png [ 195.68 KiB | Viewed 2791 times ]

Suzanne comments: This picture went along with the above quotations... the Trinity as 3 males... but finally 1 female is added under them... to make a quaternity... BUT... there was an earlier tradition that the Holy SPIRIT was not a man form but a feminine spiritual entity and/or I think something about the breath of life.
Quote:
Where the Wisdom tradition was brought to bear on Christology, with Christ seen as the incarnation of God' eternal and universal wisdom, the feminine word Sophia was replaced by the masculine Logos. And in Syria, where for four hundred years the word Holy Spirit was ruha, a feminine word derived from the Hebrew ruach, and where the Holy Spirit was described as Mother, complementing the parental imagery of Father and Son in the Trinity, the association of feminine language with heresy led authors to assign masculine gender to the word— grammatical nonsense but evidence of the theological desire to defeminize the Divine."

SOURCE: http://www.adishakti.org/_/feminine_ima ... minine.htm

Another quaternity that Jung develops is that of the four psychic functions: sensing, thinking, feeling, and intuiting. “The essential function of sensation is to establish that something exists, thinking tells us what it means, feeling what its value is, and intuition surmises whence it comes and whither it goes. (CW 6 983). Sensation and intuition he terms irrational types with thinking and feeling are rational types. Jung diagrams the four functions in a basic symbol of the quaternity, as a cross with the irrational functions at right angles with the ration functions. Along with what he terms the two general attitudes, extroversion and introversion, Jung feels that these now eight types provide a useful framework for these psychological concepts (CW 6 987). Jung’s suggestion that his psychological typology could be compared with a trigonomic net or a crystallographic axial system suggests the lapis, or Philosopher’s Stone once again circling back to alchemical concepts (CW 6 987).

SOURCE: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=1722

WATCH NOW HOW THESE TWO IMAGES GO RATHER WELL TOGETHER!

Attachment:
QueenOfHeaven-sm.jpg
QueenOfHeaven-sm.jpg [ 87.91 KiB | Viewed 2792 times ]

Attachment:
crossoflight.jpg
crossoflight.jpg [ 24.36 KiB | Viewed 2790 times ]

THE INNER GOLD CROSS
This image illustrates the written material below.

Quote:
There is an esoteric side to Christianity, quite apart from the bhakti and karma yoga advocated by the churches – something that is completely surprising and gives a universal meaning to the Cross that is nothing to do with Jesus or traditional Christianity and all its superstitious dogmas. This is the esoteric side to all meditative practices. For this reason the cross never was and should have never been an exclusively Christian symbol. This is why Kwan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion, wears a gold cross.

Jesus may have been nailed to a wooden cross but the real cross to which every person on Earth is fused is an internal cross, manifesting on the astral plane as an incredibly beautiful baroque ornate cross of gold. The original Rosicrucians knew of this cross. Their symbol is this cross with the rose at its pivotal point. Some Christians and a few others have received this internal initiation, when all the inner psychic centers are linked and the whole inner being is transformed and integrated. This Initiation is called the Transfiguration. The Stations of the Cross are the chakras in this interconnected Tree of Life Energy.

On the right side of the body behind the right nipple, we possess a non-physical heart on the astral plane - a sympathetic heart. Although most Indian gurus do not know of this heart, some teach their disciples to meditate in this heart.

A devotee of God meditates within. Up the spine are psychic centers known as chakras. Each chakra is fed by the energies of the Rays. One Ray predominates in feeding each chakra, which is the distributing station for that Ray's energies throughout the body. If you know the mantra and glyph of the planetary Logos that is part of one of the 12 Hierarchies that channel the 12 Rays, you can consciously tune into that Ray and be fed by its energies as you center your attention in each chakra in turn up the spine or in the head. The chakras feed glands linked to them with energy received through vortices in the front of the body.

Meditation is also conducted within the heart and the sympathetic heart. When the chakras are all linked up together with the left and right hearts, an internal cross is formed. The vertical axis of this cross is from the base of the spine to the top of the head. The horizontal is from the right heart to the left. The pivotal point of the cross is the heart chakra in the spine, often symbolized in pictures of Jesus and Mary.

The vertical arm - the spine of the person and of the cross is the I aspiring - shooting its arrow of Love up to the Divine - seeking to merge with It - to transcend the duality of personal being by becoming one with the heart of the One. The horizontal arm leads across the whole world - embracing the whole of humanity - spreading the Love the falls like rain through the crown of the aspirant. The horizontal arm, with the rose at the pivotal point of the two arms meeting, is the essence of Christianity and all religion - to love one's neighbor as oneself, to love even one's enemies, to love Earth, Sun, moon and all of the natural world.

The vertical arm is the Male arrow of Will aspiring; the horizontal arm is the Female ocean of Love spreading the Great Spirit's love/wisdom throughout the world.

When Roman Catholics make the sign of the cross, touching various points on their bodies, they are, unbeknown to themselves, touching four of the most important points of this internal Cross of Light - the third eye, the Atma, the sympathetic Atma and the place in front of the heart chakra.

SOURCE: http://www.omnadelight.com/

Well, Pascal, you and I were both raised as children in the Roman Catholic tradition, so images of the Eucharist Cross and the Stations of the Cross, may still provide memories of those innocent devotional feelings within us, even if we no longer literally believe in the outward doctrines. Do you feel that a sense of reverence for the sacred is something that the human mind, heart, and spirit really need to experience abiding peace and joy? You know, we can throw around various terms for what we want to express, about a "whole inner being is transformed and integrated" and somehow finds "a sense of stability and rest" as quoted from the two source pages above. Here are the song lyrics again that you gave... I can really relate to this too.

Serpent of light, movement of the soul
crawling stately along the spine
Mighty phoenix, from the ashes arises
Firebird cycle, life, regenerate the cell

Life burns fierce, reduced to ashes
Resurrection from the flame, ageless process
Quest for absolution, out of bounds introspect
Self-consuming womb, ever-present, meet no end

It seems like I always knew this
since I'm a child I can feel it
My inner light everlasting
revolving within a circle

Attachment:
PhoenixCircle-sm.jpg
PhoenixCircle-sm.jpg [ 31.79 KiB | Viewed 2790 times ]

SOURCE: The Stool of the Story Teller
The Stories We Tell Ourselves
http://fenixnest.net/Arcade/Stories/index.html

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, I hope all is well.

Your latest post has a lot to read, I've been able to read it a few times to let stuff sink in. I was searching images of the term panentheism today and somewhere in them I found one that reminded me of two things. On one hand I was reminded of Remo's diagrams from reading the other webpage. The other thing I was reminded of was the image you posted of Mary being crowned queen.

'Continu Espace-temps' in the diagram reminds me of that same Mary as in the image you posted. Weird that now I look at this in french I see it better. Indestructible energy complimented by a womb of space and time to expand in. In Panentheism God is outside of everything as the cause of it, but also within that which is created. That's what I can see so far. I'm sure more will come of this image. It sparked quite a bit of pondering over here. Not to mention that I was also reading about Georges Lemaîre as well, I started to wonder what was outside of an ever expanding universe? What does it expand into? Sorry :) sidetracking can happen.

edit: somehow I feel I answered my own question there...I suppose given what I wrote about Panentheism the two would expand into God. That might be a little 'out there', but it comes from 'in here' :)

pascal

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 am

Hi Suzanne,

I was reading about Rosicrucians just now and thought I should paste this here. It relates to what I wrote in my previous post.

Creator and Creation Are One

In their instructions the Occult Initiates protect their knowledge and secret teachings from the profane by means of allegorical language and the use of symbols, leaving their veritable meaning to be divined by the really sincere student with the help of an insight imparted from the developed subconsciously within. They likewise perpetuate their secrets by means of the Initiation of tested disciples of unquestioned discretion, to whom they liberally lay open the treasures of their accumulated knowledge.

Seeing that the Creator of all beings, before the foundation of the world and before ever they were brought forth, had and contained the same in his mind and Wisdom even the little world, man the Microcosm, as well as the greater world, the Macrocosm, according to the testimony of sacred writings, must not then the world, which is the greater, as well as the lesser, which is man, have their Creator as their original and beginning within themselves, so that neither the Creator nor His creature are separate from each other? Seeing, then, that it cannot be said that perfection is attained before the end has reached its beginning and the beginning united itself with the end in sequence to a new birth and production, the question is whether both the greater and the lesser world, in order to reach perfection, must no in al their workings aim at this, that they may return to their beginnings to be united with them?

All the creatures of God, for their melioration and glorification, stand in an endless evolution on the path to perfection and must be known and comprehended. A thing cannot be known otherwise than by its end and operation or out-working, as a tree by its fruits, and that the lesser world is the end and comprisal of all creatures and works of god and consequently an outbirth of the great world or Macrocosm wherein all other creatures are comprised. The question, then, is whether there can be any other way by which man may attain to a right knowledge of the great world, with and in all its parts, than in and out of himself? Man, as in the end and abridgement of all things, the Beginning has manifested itself, for the End is nothing but the Beginning wrought out and the start of something still greater; that is, displaying into act and manifested, so that the End is hidden in the Beginning as the Beginning is manifested in the End. As a consequence of this, both the worlds have a great affinity and perfect likeness, yea, and unity one with the other, and they must be wrought out with one another and thereby reach their highest perfection.

We do not deny that many of those who become interested in Alchemical science did so because of Material gain, but it is clearly indicated that their labors were overshadowed by the portents of a higher achievement and that even their works read obviously in two ways, literally and transliterally; so also their operations had two objects, and both of these objects were pursued from the first beginning of the science, and this is both just and right. Physical gain may be our vocation, while spiritual development be the avocation; there is nothing inimical in this.

pascal

ps: just recently I was thinking about this 'womb of space' idea and I drove passed a car with this license plate: reelmom

pps: I freaked a bit :)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 am

pascal b wrote:
Hi,

Pascal

Hi Suzanne,

That post up there that I quoted is important to this post - not much for quoting myself :) This goes back to that house I am finishing in the country. Remember now, in the country, on a piece of property that is surrounded by farmer's fields and dirt roads. I was listening to a lecture (music, lecture, music, lecture...) and the speaker was talking about dna in relation to gnosis - also about infrared light. Anyway, I walked toward the front of the great room to get something and out of the big front windows I saw a semi-trailer passing by on the road. I only caught the back of the truck to see what it was. DNA written in huge white letters across the back of a red trailer.

Really?

I just went to google to see if there is a drink company named dna. Yes there is, thank you very much :)

pascal

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:10 am

Post Panentheism and Ann's interest in Process Theology
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne, I hope all is well.

Your latest post has a lot to read, I've been able to read it a few times to let stuff sink in. I was searching images of the term panentheism today and somewhere in them I found one that reminded me of two things. On one hand I was reminded of Remo's diagrams from reading the other webpage. The other thing I was reminded of was the image you posted of Mary being crowned queen.

'Continu Espace-temps' in the diagram reminds me of that same Mary as in the image you posted. Weird that now I look at this in french I see it better. Indestructible energy complimented by a womb of space and time to expand in. In Panentheism God is outside of everything as the cause of it, but also within that which is created. That's what I can see so far. I'm sure more will come of this image. It sparked quite a bit of pondering over here. Not to mention that I was also reading about Georges Lemaîre as well, I started to wonder what was outside of an ever expanding universe? What does it expand into? Sorry :) sidetracking can happen.

edit: somehow I feel I answered my own question there...I suppose given what I wrote about Panentheism the two would expand into God. That might be a little 'out there', but it comes from 'in here' :)

pascal

Hi Pascal, I am going to make a quick post here before I leave home for the rest of the afternoon. I actually did a Google search on April 27th about this Panentheism topic that resulted in Process Theology which was something Ann and I posted about a lot. I think her mother had studied that intensively... I will have to check back on earlier pages of the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

Searched for panentheism Apr 27

Panentheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - wikipedia.org
Panentheism is a belief system which posits that the divine (be it a monotheistic God, polytheistic gods, or an eternal cosmic animating force), interpenetrates ... Apr 27

Searched for The God Debate: Monotheism vs Panentheism in Postmodern Society -- Victoria Le Page Apr 27

The God Debate: Monotheism vs Panentheism... - theosophical.org
By Victoria LePage. The way a culture looks at the world, how it relates to nature, what its values and ideals are, how it defines societal structure and norms—all ... Apr 27
Quote:
Frankenberry points out that classical theism, under the influence of the Christian church fathers, has exalted a divinity fashioned in the image of the imperial rulers of Rome. This is not surprising, of course, since he was originally a tribal god of somewhat poor character. Even today, after many sublimations, he is not a God of love but of power, an absolute potentate who only by various sophistical evasions and artifices could be said to love his creation. Such a God dwells in despotic majesty beyond space and time, absolutely aloof from the world and its creatures, which he has fashioned as a craftsman fashions an artifact, to conserve or destroy at whim. But the inconsistencies are legion. By what possible logic, Frankenberry asks, can such a self-sufficient and immutable divinity enter into the sufferings and joys of his creatures? Or indeed assume a male gender or human motives? How can an infinite God be meaningfully related to the contingencies of a finite cosmos? If he is omnipotent, why does suffering exist? If we are made in his perfect image, why is evolution necessary? It is this picture, she says, of a transcendent God who “requires for his existence no relations to anything beyond himself” that can no longer be sustained.

Most of us, however, are so accustomed to the monotheistic paradigm as a fundamental pillar of our Western society that, however unsatisfactory, its dismantling is unimaginable—a moral catastrophe of incalculable consequence. Would we not be returning to polytheism or to animistic pantheism—to the primitive language of superstition? Not so, says Charles Hartshorne, an early leader in this radical debate. The abandonment of the classical theistic position paves the way not to a retreat into animism and superstition but to what he calls a “natural theology,” a theology in which God is the Whole and the world is in God: God is embodied by but not limited to the natural world. Therefore the world too is divine, and so is humanity. This is the panentheistic model.

Hartshorne’s most strongly argued work, Creative Synthesis and Philosophic Method, builds on a seminal foundation provided by Alfred North Whitehead and Henri Bergson, arguably the two most groundbreaking religious philosophers of the twentieth century. In his major work, Hartshorne ascribes to God a “dipolar” as opposed to a “monopolar” transcendence. He conceives of God as a modulation between two poles or fundamental aspects: an eternal pole of potentiality and a temporal pole of actuality or manifestation. These two poles are the primordial divine nature and the consequent divine nature. The latter actualizes in the world the divine possibilities of the former.

Thus God is not like a craftsman, supremely independent of his artifacts, but rather like the psyche of an organism such as the human body, intimately related to and caring of its own cellular organization in all its hierarchical complexity. The creation is God’s body: its material evolution necessarily implies a divine evolution and limits the divine potential for infinitude, omniscience, and omnipotence.

Panentheism should not be confused with pantheism. In pantheism the distinction between God and nature is collapsed: God is a divine creative force immanent in all phenomena whatsoever. This is a “monopolar” vision of divinity just as monotheism is, but one that renders all the changes and contingencies of nature illusory. For where everything is divine, nothing is genuinely other. Panentheism, on the other hand, is the concept of deity as both immanent in nature and existing beyond nature, both creative demiurge and all-surpassing Godhead—a “dipolar” unity.

Opponents of process theology, as Hartshorne’s system has been called, have demurred at his imagery, which they say suggests that God’s containment of the world is on the same physical model as a box containing marbles. But this is a misunderstanding of the main thrust of his theory. The panentheistic view is that everything existent is alive, there is no such thing as dead matter; the world lives in God and influences God in the same organic way that the cells of our body influence us. It is a true two-way relationship and should be viewed, says the philosopher Daniel Dombrowski in his critique of Hartshorne’s concept of God,

"on the analogy of our own ability to be influenced by our cells, even though we can also exert an influence over our bodily parts, in that we are “omnipresent” in each part of our bodies. . . . The divine soul [God] is not in the body of the world the way a bean is in a box any more than the human psyche is in the body in such a fashion. Rather, it is in psyche that a bodily cell lives and moves and has its being."

The heart of the panentheistic exposition lies in the twin concepts of divine holism and divine love, which imply a voluntary self-limiting on God’s part, a voluntary self-transformation. So does a mother interact with the child in her womb in such a way that both are undergoing a growth and an evolution together, in mutual love, while remaining distinct entities. On this interpretation, the best of the biblical tradition is the God of love—but this nurturing God is not to be found in the Lord Jehovah.

For proponents of panentheism, God is a meaningless abstraction unless he is the Whole, the one universal Life acting in all particularities yet transcending them, the One who is also Many, the Being who is also Becoming. Such a God is nameless, genderless, formless, a universal and all-merciful divinity beyond race or creed: not the Lord Jehovah, but the unknown and incomprehensible God of the Gnostics, the Ain Soph of the Kabbalists, the Brahma of the Vedantists.

Really great article by this lady Victoria LePage! CHECK IT OUT:
https://www.theosophical.org/publications/1572

Process theology - Wikipedia, the free... - wikipedia.org
God contains the universe but is not identical with it (panentheism, not pantheism or pandeism). Some also call this "theocosmocentrism" to emphasize that God ...
-------------------------------
I will add to this tonight sometime. Plus I found a great image about Indra's Net by way of synchronicity that will be useful as an illustration about our relationship to the overall Divinity. Suzanne

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm
Profile Personal album

Post memory
Hi Suzanne,

this may be off topic but I feel I should post my thought. This morning I got to thinking about memory 'banks'. I somehow linked this to spiritual 'currency'. Maybe if I look at water (mem) I can see that there is a currency involved - that which creates more humans :) Ok, here's the 'funny' part. From that train of thought came the words "hans solenoid". I googled that while laughing with me and found some links to cern that I'll peruse. Hans Christian Ørsted was one of the links that came out of that as well:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_Ørsted[/url]

I did a search on process theology and memory and found that my thoughts of this morning were actually in line and made sense.

pascal

ps: I wish I could find the specific page, but kaleidoscope images and memory were two things I found linked together.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Post Re: memory and the Amygdala
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

this may be off topic but I feel I should post my thought. This morning I got to thinking about memory 'banks'. I somehow linked this to spiritual 'currency'. Maybe if I look at water (mem) I can see that there is a currency involved - that which creates more humans :) Ok, here's the 'funny' part. From that train of thought came the words "hans solenoid". I googled that while laughing with me and found some links to cern that I'll peruse. Hans Christian Ørsted was one of the links that came out of that as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_%C3%98rsted<<<LINK WORKS NOW

I did a search on process theology and memory and found that my thoughts of this morning were actually in line and made sense.

pascal

ps: I wish I could find the specific page, but kaleidoscope images and memory were two things I found linked together.

Hi Pascal, Interestingly, some family and friends of mine have recently been discussing our growing up years and issues with school and socializing and so on that can make someone kind of "different" from the popular norm. I have been busy this week, so did not get around to the post about panentheism, process theology, and Indra's Net. I got an E-mail this morning from a relative about what might be called alternate learning styles in academic situations. Amygdala and memory were both mentioned. Then there is a post you entitled "memory", and then there was this at my iGoogle search page that I use as my Internet home page when I first click on. Lots of synchronicity going on at this noontime! This is what I sent back to the person who E-mailed me. Hey, look what was on my iGoogle search home page just now when I came online as the "Article of the Day".

The Amygdalae
Attachment:
Amygdala.png
Amygdala.png [ 19.59 KiB | Viewed 2682 times ]

Amygdala location in each hemisphere of the human brain

Nestled deep within the human brain are two almond-shaped masses of gray matter known as amygdalae. They are part of the limbic system, a group of interconnected brain structures associated with olfaction, emotion, motivation, behavior, and various autonomic functions. Though small, the amygdalae play a key role in our experience of anxiety, distress, and fear as well as the formation and storage of memories of emotional experiences. What might having enlarged amygdalae indicate about a person? More... http://encyclopedia.tfd.com/Amygdala

Will add a bit more to this with links shortly. It is 1:30ish PM my time in Virginia at the moment. Ah well, I have to be gone the rest of the day.

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 07, 2013 6:08 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I've come across so much valuable information since you posted about the amygdala(e). One key thing for me was the reference to both the divine and darkness together in the same sentence. The site was called "Neurophilosophy". http://neuro.sofiatopia.org/brainmind_revolution.htm

""shamanistic trajectory" followed by mystics and profoundly religious people. They offer "mild" religious experiences, but are still effective enough to trigger full-blown mystical states in talented mystics. The structure of the "shamanistic trajectory" is universal...

preparation : isolated from other activities, the mystical quest calls for all kinds of preparations ;

opening : fundamental spiritual technique to "leave" the neocortex and "enter" the limbic area ;

communion : ability to (also) focus on the limbic, experience the Divine directly, and exchange ; (something very familiar here...)

return : ability to store data, "leave" the limbic for the cortex and recollect them for cortical use."

And:

"In Shamanism, the bi-polar loop or circuit typical for the developed spiritual function is already present :

the shaman (neocortex) in trance (amygdala) enters the spirit world (limbic system) at will (prefrontal cortex) ;

he gets possessed (apex of limbic spirituality) ;

he sees (vision), speaks (voice) and acts (rite) as the spirits (or gods, goddesses, pantheon, shekinah -Presence-, Holy Spirit, communion of saints, church as mystical body of Christ, the word of God, etc.) ;

he manages a feedback of emotional language of icons to the angular gyrus and establishes an ongoing circuit between an open frontal symbolization and a blissful direct experience of Divine Presence.

The shaman realized a voluntary control (neocortex) over his trance and so could "enter" the spirit-world (the diffuse spiritual presences around the limbic "God-spot") at will. In touch with this emotional pole of human spirituality, processing extraordinary feelings and experiences, the shaman got "possessed" with these "spirits" which spoke through him. The shaman also realized a feedback between these emotional, volatile but persistent "spirits" and language (neocortex).

In shamanism, the fundamental structure of all human spiritual experience, insofar as its executant structures are wired, is a cortico-limbic circuit :

from neocortex to limbic system : from waking consciousness to direct, emotional spiritual experience ;

from limbic system to neocortex : from ritual & limbic language to a higher order expression of waking."

I could go on pasting stuff here, maybe even cross-referencing Remo's work a few times.

pascal

ps: this is amazing...beautiful, even :) "Here, the use of repetition, rhythm and emotion is combined in an audible and conceptual experience[...]"

Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 am

Post Our Alien Within – Deity or Demon?
Hi Pascal, I am pasting in here, at the very end of this post, something I just sent to a few people in my personal life. First, I will say that I did not see your red fireworks image above some days ago until after I had a powerful overwhelming "vision" of a scene at a distance in the (inner) sky... which resulted in my looking up this: Searched for "aliens working in sky cloak what they are doing". There were red orbs and sparks in the scene at a considerable viewing distance. So, seeing your red fireworks image above not long after, really startled me as to its synchronicity. The cloaking of their activity that they did was displayed symbolically as if they were lowering a curtain over a theater stage or covering an observation portal by oddly pulling a tapestry woven kind of fabric, like an elastic bordered slip cover, all the way down and over the right bottom corner of what was my viewing "window". I could no longer see what they were doing, and the word "cloaking" was said to me to explain it. I don't think any of these search results are what I really needed, but sometimes what does not apply can often lead to what is genuinely useful.

Searched for aliens working in sky cloak what they are doing

Alien Spaceship Identified - The Truth... - alienspaceshipidentified.com

ALIENS INVADED THE SKY MAKE CHEMTRAILS... - disclose.tv

The Greys - Biblioteca Pleyades - bibliotecapleyades.net

Book cover Cloaks Under God
Dave Gary Phillips
Viewed pages iv , 1-3 , 43 , 59 , 68-70

Book cover Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds
Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger
Viewed pages 50-62

Three Giant UFO Cloud Ships or Vortexs... - starseeds.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Pascal, I will have to skip over a lot of what has happened since your post and my vision on May 7. I did take a lot of computer screen photos to illustrate some of what I saw then and other inner scenes since. I will post some of them when I can.

Then two other factors to consider appeared online. I noticed a post Remo recently made at another location, something or other about worm holes not being material realities... or whatever... it is hard for me to picture these physics things. He said in brief: "But what could worm holes really be? Sure no physical concept that can be realized. Bye, bye supraluminosal travel." My inner Lee refers to "portals", inward ones that do not go OUT THERE into the astral or zoom us super warp speed into outer space. Instead they are entrances that go WITHIN to the core of our own being that then opens up seemingly to all time and all space (historical places for instance)... but it takes some experience with a safe guide to handle the potential "confusion" that all this swirling around of everything all at once can result in. Since mid-2008, Lee and I go and visit our soul family and friends as well as the wandering souls quite often... and a friend of mine specifically sent us to find her deceased poltergeist-like father who afterwards was able to visit her in a peaceful rather than disturbing manner. Also I got an E-mail about the latest New Dawn issue on Saturday. Sometimes I pay for a single computer issue to read some interesting items. Maybe like this one, but I have to use my "intuition" before I use my debit card and waste my loot. Actually, I do not personally believe in or attempt to engage in any of the usual occultist magic stuff. I think Remo is right about a lot of that being some kind of ego willfulness that can be destructive. All we have to do is look at a lot of the cults and controlled followers of so many charismatic gurus that claim personal godhood... and so on.

Speaking to the Dead
The Pioneers Who Opened a Channel to the Other Side
By Len Kasten

(Oh wow, I just checked [6 to 7 AM Monday] after posting the above into some more information about the author Len Kasten. This is amazing. Somebody in my family posted online last night a picture of me when I was the age that I last saw Lee in person when he was alive. The same month I saw him... I also spoke with a lady by phone a few days before, who I had met a couple of months earlier, about our doing some astral travel experiments together. I have it written down in a tiny old diary for that year 1970-71. I talked with that lady Mrs. Hall the first week in January 1970 and then saw Lee about a week later at the funeral of a mutual friend although he and I did not know of that connection ahead of time. Guess what? The author Len Kasten of the above article in the latest issue of New Dawn... that maybe I might have an interest in... he knew Richard Hall who I also had met in person at their home at his wife's invitation after I had gotten acquainted with her at an Edgar Cayce related lecture event. I posted about Richard Hall, who was the head of NICAP for years, here at the forum when he died in 2009. Oh well, this info is so good, I am going to paste in the whole thing with a link. Synchronicities can be such timely fun.)
Quote:
Len Kasten has a B.A. degree from Cornell University, where he majored in psychology and minored in literature and philosophy. After graduating from Cornell he entered the U.S. Air Force Aviation Cadet program. While in the Air Force he experienced a UFO encounter that had a transformative effect on his life, although he didn't realize it until a few years later. After serving in the Air Force he moved to Richmond, Virginia. On frequent trips to Virginia Beach, he spent a lot of time in the extensive New Age library at the Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), the organization founded by psychic Edgar Cayce, where he acquired a self-education in metaphysics. He then moved to Boston where he was introduced to Theosophy and joined the Boston Theosophical Society.

Then later, while working in Washington D.C. in the 1960s, he felt drawn to join the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP). NICAP was the most prestigious organization in the country investigating UFO phenomena. At that time, in the mid-1960s, there was a wave of UFO sightings all across the country, and NICAP was precisely in the eye of the storm. It was swamped with inquiries from the public and the media, and was the major source of information nationally for UFO reports. Thanks to its thorough, careful field investigation program, NICAP was able to provide solid evidence to the press, which had the effect of embarrassing the government into beginning its own serious UFO investigation - the now infamous Project Blue Book.

In 1996, again living in Richmond, Virginia, Len began writing feature articles for Atlantis Rising Magazine. By this time, deeply involved in UFO research, most of his articles for the magazine were UFO related, although he also wrote about life after death, sacred geometry, Atlantis, free energy, holistic health, and other New Age subjects, much of his knowledge gleaned from his days at the A.R.E. library and his Theosophical studies. By 2010, Len had written fifty-two articles for Atlantis Rising, including eight cover stories. Over that fourteen year period, Len attended the annual week-long UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, where he met and attended the lectures of hundreds of UFO investigators, researchers and writers from all over the world, several of whom he interviewed for Atlantis Rising.

It is now generally recognized that understanding the UFO/ET phenomena requires knowledge of metaphysics as well as analysis of the evidence. Since Len was able to bring his extensive metaphysical background into the writing of The Secret History of Extraterrestrials, the book achieves a depth of understanding of the phenomena not otherwise possible.
http://www.amazon.com/Len-Kasten/e/B003ZZ717W

What Lee has said to me, and I think it has been mentioned a few times in past years here on the Ann-Suzanne Blog, is that we are "blazing a trail" for others to follow... and all such terms he uses, he says are only words, and that the terrain and forests or buildings we see are only images, symbols of spiritual realities, and not literal things. Ann's husband Bob when he was alive, as a shaman trained by Michael Harner, also visited and assisted the deceased in distress to a next level. What we are seeing now (since 2012ish) is an upsurge of so many millions more living people experiencing positive instead of frightening communications with loved ones in the Beyond. Perhaps this is all a part of a collective inner step forward apparently, instead of a literal outward ascension to some other planetary or ethereal La-La-Land.

Rudolf Steiner wrote in "Knowledge of Higher Worlds and Its Attainment" about an imposing and often terrifying "Guardian of the Threshold" that we somehow have to meet up with and get past to make progress in our inner explorations. To me, it is each one of US within ourselves... our own Alien or Archon, Deity or Demon or... a blessed Daimonic friend and guide when we meet up with it without fear. How's this... what we look like in multiple colors within our own skulls, an image from the online article about the Amygdala. Pretty scary looking, isn't it!

Attachment:
AlienBrain.png
AlienBrain.png [ 11.24 KiB | Viewed 2627 times ]

Pascal and other readers: This is the E-mail message I sent to a few people before I made this post.
Quote:
Lee has me very busy in other realm experiences that are way beyond what has happened so far. I can't even describe the vividness and realness of the scenes and spirit beings. The other day, suddenly I heard voices in my earphones and realized that somehow an old Android recording with Lee from Feb. 6, 2013 had been activated without my doing it on purpose. The subject of that exchange was mostly about how I do not have the seclusion and tools necessary to be making good enough recordings to match the now more intense and realistic encounters with other beings. Probably turning my (yet to be uncluttered) home office area into a recording area center and hooking my computer up to a bigger viewing screen there with the door closed is what is needed. I can't yap about these things in front of my husband in the living room. But he would not feel neglected if I was in my office doing dictation about writing projects and so on. He was used to that when I helped Dr. AL with his book in 2003 for several months.

I need to get back to sleep now maybe after a brief post at the Jungian forum.

Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I don't know where to start other than to say that I don't know where to start :) <---that will be a 'funny' thing as you read on! The skull is there in the image, and the Eye of Horus is there as well... Horus / Heures / Hours - kind of neat how that links up in that way...and back to the skull as 'time'.

Since you posted more about shamanism I went on a trek to take in some images (using the term 'journey' was too easy there...) Somehow through linking from here to there I end up at a site about the 5 stages of mind. Stages... So, here I go reading the book from back to front again :)

"The fifth and final level of consciousness in Jung’s theory “assumes that the unconscious exists and has a reality just like any other existent” (Jung, 1967, p. 201, [CW 13, para. 249). In this stage ego limitations are recognized and psychic reality is granted to the unconscious. Thus, “the psyche itself then becomes the object of scrutiny and reflection” (Stein, 1998, p. 186) giving rise to a new center, the self or what I have called the soul. “To approach the archetypal images and to relate to them consciously and creatively becomes the centerpiece of individuation and makes up the fifth stage of consciousness” (Stein, 1998, p. 186). The center of consciousness moves from ego to soul, from being primarily concerned with the physical world to being guided by the internal and spiritual world. Jung’s individuation process begins here, at the fifth stage of consciousness. This stage corresponds to Wilber’s integral level of consciousness. The move from level four to level five in Jung’s theory is described as a move from the first-tier to the second-tier in the Spiral Dynamics model (Kristen!). It is described as a quantum jump into “second-tier thinking.” Clare Graves referred to this as a “momentous leap,” where “a chasm of unbelievable depth of meaning is crossed.” In essence, with the second-tier consciousness, one can think both vertically and horizontally, using both hierarchies and heterarchies; one can, for the first time, vividly grasp the entire spectrum of interior development, and thus see that each level, each meme, each wave is crucially important for the health of the overall spiral. (Wilber, 2000a, p. 51)

The move from the first-tier to the second-tier is a move from being driven by fear to being motivated by love."

Holy cow :) ( :wink: )

Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 am

Post Holy Cow / Indra's Net
Hi Suzanne,

the (semi) impromptu wink at the end of my "Holy Cow" expression just brought me to Indra's Net. I was reading about levels of consciousness / dimensions.

:!:

"A good explanation of the Hindu/Buddhist myth of Indra's net can be found in The Tao of Physics, by Fritjof Capra: "...particles are dynamically composed of one another in a self-consistent way, and in that sense can be said to 'contain' one another. In Mahayana Buddhism, a very similar notion is applied to the whole universe. This cosmic network of interpenetrating things is illustrated in the Avatamsaka Sutra by the metaphor of Indra's net, a vast network of precious gems hanging over the palace of the god Indra." In the words of Sir Charles Eliot:

"In the Heaven of Indra, there is said to be a network of pearls, so arranged that if you look at one you see all the others reflected in it. In the same way each object in the world is not merely itself but involves every other object and in fact IS everything else. In every particle of dust, there are present Buddhas without number."

The similarity of this image to the Hadron Bootstrap is indeed striking. The metaphor of Indra's net may justly be called the first bootstrap model, created by the Eastern sages some 2,500 years before the beginning of particle physics."

THE TURNING POINT, Chapter 8, Fritjof Capra (1982).

Sat May 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Post Re: Holy Cow / Indra's Net - TIMING!
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

the (semi) impromptu wink at the end of my "Holy Cow" expression just brought me to Indra's Net. I was reading about levels of consciousness / dimensions.

:!:

"A good explanation of the Hindu/Buddhist myth of Indra's net can be found in The Tao of Physics, by Fritjof Capra: "...particles are dynamically composed of one another in a self-consistent way, and in that sense can be said to 'contain' one another. In Mahayana Buddhism, a very similar notion is applied to the whole universe. This cosmic network of interpenetrating things is illustrated in the Avatamsaka Sutra by the metaphor of Indra's net, a vast network of precious gems hanging over the palace of the god Indra." In the words of Sir Charles Eliot:

"In the Heaven of Indra, there is said to be a network of pearls, so arranged that if you look at one you see all the others reflected in it. In the same way each object in the world is not merely itself but involves every other object and in fact IS everything else. In every particle of dust, there are present Buddhas without number."

The similarity of this image to the Hadron Bootstrap is indeed striking. The metaphor of Indra's net may justly be called the first bootstrap model, created by the Eastern sages some 2,500 years before the beginning of particle physics."

THE TURNING POINT, Chapter 8, Fritjof Capra (1982).

Hi Pascal, I just heard a PING in my AOL E-mail box and saw this post. 9:20 my time, see below the 9:06 message and photo I sent to my family.

Subject: Topic reply notification - "Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog" <<Pascal's Post!
Date: 5/18/2013 9:20:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

I was doing some resizing of a photo I took this morning with my Android camera and sent to my two daughters of a fortune cookie message. I was very surprised at the Indra's Net effect that happened when I took the photo of the paper slip laying on my computer below the keyboard. I was actually thinking of posting it here sometime later this morning when I heard the PING! This is what my note to my family members said. We had been kidding last night about the $600 million or some other enormous Power Ball drawing amount that there will be some time today here in the States. Many fortune cookie messages have lotto numbers on the back of them. That is why I refer to FORTUNE in my E-mail.

Subject: I like this Fortune even if it's not money
Date: 5/18/2013 9:06:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

I did not realize how the flash picture of this fortune cookie message laying on my computer below the keyboard would result in this amazing image

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment:
Fortune-IMAG2486-crop-sm1.jpg
Fortune-IMAG2486-crop-sm1.jpg [ 66.37 KiB | Viewed 2551 times ]

Pascal, Here is the Indra's Net I came across online I think a couple of (or few) weeks ago and had intended to post but had not done it yet. How does taking a photo of a fortune cookie message this morning wind up looking like a more simplified version of this majestic holographic multiverse cosmology! (I may make this a bit smaller in edit after I post it now at !0:23 AM.)

Attachment:
561311_10151567894342941_2010515893_n.jpg
561311_10151567894342941_2010515893_n.jpg [ 166.86 KiB | Viewed 2551 times ]

Pascal and our other regular Blog readers: This turns out to be Number 33 of 33 images I have posted I guess on this (or other) recent Blog pages: It says -- Image 33 of 33. I will be adding some of this week's Lee (the deceased version of him) "synchronicities" (actually they are somehow intentional on his part as a between realms communication method). I have much more evidence recently that his preoccupations during his lifetime were obviously heavily influenced by early to mid 20th Century Masonic-Rosicrucian teachings. 33 of course is big time Masonic number. I wonder if 3x3 means something in that context? Pascal, did you mention something like that before? I had a dream vision many (maybe 30-40) years ago about all of us being like a bunch of Eternal Triangles hitched up to one another in some kind of threaded cosmic thing. I had no idea at the time as far as I know about anything like Indra's Net. Notice how the hook ups above look like connected triangles? P.S. to Pascal: Could you post here the specific image you are referring to here? >>"The similarity of this image to the Hadron Bootstrap is indeed striking." I think it was back in hmmm... date... I will check later what year... was it 2008-9-or later that the big CERN scare about mini black holes swallowing up the Earth was going on? I had a happening at that time of one of the CERN machines (or whatever they're called, science is not my strong point) showing up in a Google search about something else right smack next to an image of what Lee was best known for during his lifetime. It seemed like an impossible combination... but it happened! I'd like to see the specific image you are referring to now, Pascal, of the Hadron Bootstrap. 11:27 AM right now my time in Virginia.

Sat May 18, 2013 3:23 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I'm searching for the site I grabbed that text from. Should have posted a link, sorry about that!

http://the-wanderling.com/indras_net.html

The day of your post my friend sent me a copy of this:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Really something - timing is right!

More on this later...

*this may be better suited for Rémi, but I think I'm getting the gist of it.

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/?p=1921

Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next