UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 pm

[ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Synchronicity and Wayne Dyer
Hi Pascal, I was just about to go to sleep but saw you had made a new post. Earlier this evening, I was doing my program hopping on the new fancy TV and landed on a PBS special with Wayne Dyer... just in time to hear him talking about Carl Jung and Synchronicity. He gave a specific example going back to his much younger days when he was a Navy man and had hitched a ride and had gotten left at a locale along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. There was a storm and it was very dark. Someone came up near him and warned him about the wind chill and he went back inside to safety. The other man turned out to be his brother he had not seen for two years. They had no idea that the other was in the area. Dyer went on and on and on about Synchronicity as one of his major themes. I had not posted anything during the day because we had an ice and snow storm with a fierce wind chill here that caused a power outage as well as phone shutdown. Well, I learned from the brief experience that I better have a landline hook up for my new home phone with a physical wire connection because these new ones dependent on wifi and electricity maybe ain't gonna work if I had an emergency. Plus I better have a rechargeable battery pack for my cell (android) phone. Live and Learn. As you can see, Dyer's overall theme was called, "I Can See Clearly Now". Well, I am still at only a somewhat clearer stage of Seeing. I have not arrived at Clearly as can be yet. And for now I better get some sleep or I will be too spaced out for most of tomorrow to do any posting. Thanks as always for your faithful contributions here.

Attachment:
Dyer Two.jpg
Dyer Two.jpg [ 37.39 KiB | Viewed 3753 times ]

Suzanne

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hi all.

I just got up from my desk to grab something from the kitchen. As I was walking toward the cupboard I was thinking about fusion. I wondered if fusion was the one thing that we were not meant to mimic from nature, as far as scientific 'probing' goes...

Here's an example of what I would see as a synchronicity. The moment I opened the cupboard door the very first thing I saw was this bottle:

Attachment:
aor.JPG
aor.JPG [ 474 KiB | Viewed 3738 times ]

Then I got to thinking about my user name here at the forum. I had no idea that there was a test bomb named pascal b in August of '57. Interesting that it was a part of something named 'operation plumbbob'.

I had to take the time to write this but must get back to work... I will add to this post.

pascal

*am I Putin that in the proper perspective? Yikes...

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:44 am

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog / Christed
Hi Suzanne,

before I get back to the other post I made I'd like to post this thing that happened just now. I had heard the expression 'as the crow flies' the other day and a mental image of the crow in Pauli's dream became clear in my mind. I decided tonight to look up that image from his dream, so I googled 'Pauli's dream crow' and looked up images. In that search a photo of Remo from his Facebook page was there. I clicked on it and found this:

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 9.22.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 9.22.51 PM.png [ 88.01 KiB | Viewed 3731 times ]

Instantly I thought of this recent post:

pascal b wrote:
Hello all,

this morning I was reading something about Christ as a western term for consciousness. I felt to share this paragraph before getting my workday started. 'Christification' is a term I've heard many times and its meaning becomes more clear as time goes by.

"The highest state of intellectual development and emotional maturity is sometimes termed the “christed” state because of the sacredness and purity of the individual who has achieved it. Jesus achieved this in his human life, and was given this term before his name as the recognition of his achievement of this spiritual status. This path is open to anyone regardless of their religious tradition if and when he or she is open to become a living vessel of LOVE and TRUTH on the planet and actively strives to attain it.

This is not a term used exclusively in the Christian religion, nor does it mean that you must adhere to the Christian belief system to attain this state. All of the world’s religious traditions offer a path to achieving this “christed” status, and people are free to find their way in the context of their religious choice. What is significant to remember here is that each person has his and her own path to finding Spirit, and to open to allowing that path to unfold naturally. Sometimes people find their way within the context of certain religious beliefs that the major world’s religions offer; some people will find their way by blending some beliefs together in a unique and innovative way. All ways and paths are honored if they lead a person into becoming more loving, forgiving, patient, kind, compassionate, tolerant, and happy. All paths of LOVE lead to the same Source of All That Is. We all share the same Creator-Source as living expressions of that Source Personality and we all are moving back home to unite with our Source.

Christ consciousness is the state of awareness of our true nature, our higher self, and our birthright as children of God. Christ consciousness is our living expression as a child of Spirit as we unfold our own divine life plan onto the earth plane: bringing heaven to earth. Living in the reality of our “christed” self is actually being fully alive and invested in who we truly are. In our “christed” self we live as inspiration for others to seek this for themselves so we can collectively move our planet forward into the divine plan for planetary transformation and glorification."

pascal

*edit

Christ is the 'heart' if it all. The mind, when pulled from its mechanical drive and operating from / with the heart, separates the sheep from the goats. It does not respond mechanically to situations that arise and sees right action.

"Christ is a" decision maker if given the chance to fulfill His purpose.

I can see that all of this fits together, but I am still not 100% sure why. I will try my best not to overthink it. I don't specifically want to find a reason to bring Remo's Facebook stuff here, but it's happening.

pascal

ps: you have to see passed all of the 'secrets of secrets' stuff and the video fits into this context. I googled '666 and alchemy' to get here: video

pps: I've come back to this post a few days later because of something I just read.

“And just as, in Christianity, the Godhead conceals itself in the man of low degree,” Jung writes, “so in the ‘philosophy’ [alchemy] it hides in the uncomely stone.” Symbolically, this is the stone “rejected by the builders,” which ultimately becomes the cornerstone. It is an archetypal, universal idea that the highest value is to be found in the lowest, that the blessing is to be found in the curse, and that the wisdom is to be found in ignorance. It is an archetypal experience that the highest value – what Jung calls the Self, and others call “The Messiah” – unless recognized for its divinity, is typically contracted against and reacted to with scorn, revulsion, contempt, and disgust. An ancient alchemical text expresses this idea when it says, “Christ had no form nor comeliness, was the vilest of all men, full of griefs and sickness, and so despised that men even hid their faces from him, and he was esteemed as nothing.”

Levy

I was asked once what 'colour' I thought God might be. The theme of the conversation was humorous but I somehow took to the question. I said that I thought God was black because black is always the most oppressed of all the colours. I used third-world countries as an example of how that works. I said that it seemed curious to me that the 'center' of the (outer) world looked like such an abandoned place. (I apologize in advance if 'black' is not a correct term. The man I was having the conversation with was Trinidadian and ok with it.) :shock:

Not too long after that I had a good conversation with the priest that married my wife and I. I mentioned that part about the third world. His take on it was that man would let it go to waste to reap rewards from it later on, such as diamonds, etc... Now I can see that he had two meanings in what he said. Those diamonds are meant to be found inside!

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am

Post Ann Elliott, Eternal Presence, Christ Within
Hello Pascal, I have been busy again with my return to my home and getting my life in order back here. I have thought about posting for days but had perhaps ten topics dancing around in my mind and could not decide which one or ones to do. Sometimes I go to read again Ann's personal Blog at the website her family still maintains after she became deceased. Three days ago I got an Email about a book based on Christian Eastern Orthodox teachings. Ann had a great interest in the ancient meditation practices from that tradition. She loved icons and chant music of both Eastern and Western Christianity. I am sure she would have loved the quotations from the book and the video about it that I am going to post here at the end. First I am going to paste in here Ann's own words about The Eternal Presence which can be perceived as the "I AM" or Buddha or Christ or other inner transcendent self symbologies.
Quote:
Eternality and The Field of the Present Moment
Posted on February 19, 2011 by ann

I’ve been listening to Eckhart Tolle on cds titled Living a Life of Inner Peace (New World Library). On Disc One he is addressing the sense of “I” that he holds exists deep within each of us.

“Where,” he asks, “does this very deep sense of ‘I am,’ come from?”

In reverential tones he speaks of this “I” as “something so precious that we don’t want to loose it. In fact to him it is unimaginable that the world could ever be without this sense of ‘I am,’ of ‘being-ness,’ of ‘presence.’”

Tolle sees the problem as that our sense of ongoing-ness gets mixed up with memories, and with mental images accompanied by our “stories.” If, though, we can distill the deeper sense of being from what we tell others and ourselves about our lives, then, from underneath we are supported by the deeper sense of an unchanging, ongoing eternal being.

On Disc Two Tolle guides the listener into a second, equally deep mystery:

“What other thing, apart from your deepest sense of “I am,” is there that never changes in your life, that has always been there?”

His answer is “the present moment.” Listening carefully I hear him repeatedly refer to “the present moment” and to “the now” interchangeably as a “field”—the field of the present moment. Obviously he is not talking about time in the ordinary sense of a flowing sequence of events. A “field” ordinarily, or at least it used to be, thought of as occupying space. Is he talking about the concept of space-time as a fourth dimension?

As my mind is about to go off in the direction of reducing the mystery about which he speaks to something I think I know something about, I am cautioned by his very next words that he is moving into an area where words and even language are inadequate. He warns that when entering the territory of the deep mysteries of life the logical rational mind in its service to egoic thinking will attempt to rationalize away the mystery the words are merely pointing to.

In any event, I am grateful for having been pulled back from the brink. And as soon as I am, the idea of the present moment being a Field seems as strangely familiar territory, and where over the nearly five years since Bob’s transition I have become increasingly comfortable in accepting this as where my Beloved and I continue our life and our work together.

In this state of awareness of being eternally one, I think of my beloved as my own Higher Mind. And I recall a friend’s signature quote:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field, I’ll meet you there. Rumi

Ann's Personal Blog

The picture of an older couple, who wrote the book about the Inner Peace described in these quotations next, reminded me very much of the loving images of Ann and her husband Bob standing together at their family Murray Creek website. Look here: http://murraycreek.net/

You will see the married couple, Alphonse and Rachel, in the video in black and white still photos.

First here are some paragraphs that would appear to substantiate the existence of teachings about the center of spiritually being in the stomach or "hara" area (as Remo Roth teaches in regard to the belly as a focus point). The second quotation is from the reading aloud in the video of some of the text by the translator, Theodore Nottingham, who is a church pastor in Indiana. I received this information in my Email on Sunday, March 9 and copied the text from my Kindle edition I got at Amazon. The icons, other images, and music are so beautiful that I have already watched the video about 15 times. I slept much better last night than usual after ending my day with this lovely experience.

Goettmann, Alphonse; Rachel Goettmann.
Wisdom and Practices of the Ancient Faith.
Theosis Books. Kindle Edition.
Quote:
ETERNITY IN TIME -- But this can be even more simplified: at certain hours or even at all hours, we can do a “remembering.” This entails stopping every hour, even for a few seconds, to become conscious of oneself and to enter within: “to re-collect” oneself. Since our dispersion in the exterior, our multiple duties and concerns, our thousand worries and thoughts always express themselves in our body. From created tensions and superficial breathing from the chest, with shoulders raised and stomach held in a closed state . . . we must first release ourselves completely. We must then breathe deeply several times, straighten ourselves in good vertical posture, relax fully in the shoulders and re-center ourselves within our center of gravity, the stomach. Simply putting ourselves in order physically can radically change our way of being centered and moves us instantly from distraction, disorder and incoherence to inner unity and presence. We are once again within ourselves, rooted, existing in the present moment. It will then be easy to become conscious of the One who inhabits this reconstructed time, to surrender ourselves into His hands and to offer Him the work that we are doing. “We need to let ourselves be filled with God’s love for us and to marvel at it,” which, according to Nicolas Cabasilas, is all that is necessary to become a saint. This very short time, which does not interrupt our activities, has the brevity of lightning illuminating the darkness and like the drop of water falling regularly in the same spot: it digs into the rock and ends by splitting it. The characteristic of these times is that they bring us closer to the point where the whole day is lived in permanent recollection as though we saw “Him who is invisible” (He 11: 27). This is a practice which results in great changes and within a few weeks we can already see some of the beautiful fruit of these efforts. These blessed moments open the vise of time which, without them, crushes us. They place us within the present moment which is their supreme essence. At that instant, we are, for “to be” is to be in the occurrence of each moment; it is the perception of the “Love and Plenitude of Being” where eternity and time cross each other in the present moment. That is why the one who lives the present moment is always essentially in prayer, for the present is eternity in time; absence from the present is an invasive rupture and an alienation from our Source. Through the Presence, eternity enters into time; the more someone unites himself to Him, the more his being concentrates itself in the present. There is no more powerful asceticism than to live in the “here and now,” in complete accord with the moment in which we find ourselves. This is the royal way of Obedience which is not servile submission but is the wedding of the human will to the Divine Will with total abnegation of our own will. This is the point of it all: to be in “each moment” here where God wants us to be and to receive the present moment as a gift from His hands. This is to live consciously and to inhabit even the smallest internal and external movements. The Christ consciousness then dwells within us. To be conscious of Him in all the parts of our being including the body, to taste His Presence in all experiences whether they please us or not, is ultimate personal consciousness and the summit of all joy.

Ted Nottingham who is the translator of this book was born in Europe and has a slight accent to us American born folks. In the video below I notice that his reading of the text is a bit different from the printed or kindle edition... as he speaks, he is changing the words or phrases occasionally with a different but similar meaning which is interesting... as if he is expanding his own comprehension and ours beyond the specific words... in a very lovely manner. This text and the video that follows has a ring of similarity to this... "Wu wei (Chinese: 無爲; a variant and derivatives: traditional Chinese: 無為; simplified Chinese: 无为; pinyin: wú wéi; Japanese: 無為; Korean: 무위; Vietnamese: Vô vi; English, lit. non-doing) is an important concept in Taoism that literally means non-action or non-doing. In the Tao te Ching, Laozi explains that beings (or phenomena) that are wholly in harmony with the Tao behave in a completely natural, uncontrived way. As the planets revolve around the sun, they "do" this revolving, but without "doing" it. As trees grow, they simply grow without trying to grow. Thus knowing how and when to act is not knowledge in the sense that one would think, "now I should do this," but rather just doing it, doing the natural thing. The goal of spiritual practice for the human being is, according to Laozi, the attainment of this natural way of behaving". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_wei
Quote:
Brief Excerpt from Wisdom and Practices of the Ancient Faith -- At the beginning we only perceive it as a small vibration of silence in the background of our being; as the “rememberings” succeed one another, we realize that it is always there. This silence is a depth behind our consciousness and we can at will rest within it even in the midst of the daily tumult. We progressively become more sensitive to this immense silent ocean that vibrates deep within, this true Presence with which the rememberings ceaselessly reconnect and dialogue, and from which they pull up pails of living water as from a well. As we advance, the intellect becomes quiet, and we progressively perceive that we no longer need to think or to speak in order to act. With the developed habit of constantly referring to the Presence within us, everything is given us at the instant it is needed and with infallible precision: without any reflection, the proper word surges forth. Everything without exception comes our way without effort, through silence of thought and will, and through complete submission to “the One who can do everything.” It is an entirely different style of life, that of the Gospel, where action truly becomes contemplation. Whether such a person eats, works, or takes a walk, he remains rooted in the same Force which he lets pass through everything. This Force is the source of consciousness; nothing troubles it. Thoughts, images and even violent events can assail it without troubling its inner Peace.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Suzanne -- in loving memory of Ann and Bob

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I don't mean to reply so quickly but a couple of things are very interesting to me.

Firstly, I had been 'fighting' the urge to post a music video here. I fought it because I kept asking 'why would I want to do that, what good could come from it?'. You posted the link to the Murray Creek page and I found that Bob studied in Lodi.

Here's the video I had been wanting to post:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

This is not the original CCR version, it is from a band named Tesla that I was quite fond of in the '90's.

The second thing is about the Head / Hara connection. Does this represent a torsion field? I don't mean to be funny but my gut says this is so :)

Now I'll let the rest of your post sink in.

pascal

ps: I found this earlier today in a book someone gave me a long time ago. "The constant of change". Sounds familiar!

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 12.26.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 12.26.24 PM.png [ 390.5 KiB | Viewed 3694 times ]

Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 am

Hi all.

!

The process theory

The philosopher Jenefer Robinson[5] assumes the existence of a mutual dependence between cognition and elicitation in her description of ‘emotions as process, music as process’ theory (or ‘process’ theory). Robinson argues that the process of emotional elicitation begins with an ‘automatic, immediate response that initiates motor and autonomic activity and prepares us for possible action’ causing a process of cognition that may enable listeners to ‘name’ the felt emotion. This series of events is continually exchanges with new, incoming information. Robinson argues that emotions may transform into one another, causing blends, conflicts, and ambiguities that make impede describing with one word the emotional state that one experiences at any given moment; instead, inner feelings are better thought of as the products of multiple emotional ‘streams’. Robinson argues that music is a series of simultaneous processes, and that it therefore is an ideal medium for mirroring such more ‘cognitive’ aspects of emotion as musical themes' ‘desiring’ resolution or leitmotif's mirrors memory processes. These simultaneous musical processes can reinforce or conflict with each other and thus also express the way one emotion ‘morphs into another over time’.

VERY important for me to note. (note :) ) I've been trying to understand why I have such deep emotional responses to music. Some types of music I cannot listen to because they feel too powerful and are overwhelming.

pascal

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Post Miracle of Music
pascal b wrote:
Hi all.
The process theory

The philosopher Jenefer Robinson[5] assumes the existence of a mutual dependence between cognition and elicitation in her description of ‘emotions as process, music as process’ theory (or ‘process’ theory). Robinson argues that the process of emotional elicitation begins with an ‘automatic, immediate response that initiates motor and autonomic activity and prepares us for possible action’ causing a process of cognition that may enable listeners to ‘name’ the felt emotion. This series of events is continually exchanges with new, incoming information. Robinson argues that emotions may transform into one another, causing blends, conflicts, and ambiguities that make impede describing with one word the emotional state that one experiences at any given moment; instead, inner feelings are better thought of as the products of multiple emotional ‘streams’. Robinson argues that music is a series of simultaneous processes, and that it therefore is an ideal medium for mirroring such more ‘cognitive’ aspects of emotion as musical themes' ‘desiring’ resolution or leitmotif's mirrors memory processes. These simultaneous musical processes can reinforce or conflict with each other and thus also express the way one emotion ‘morphs into another over time’.

VERY important for me to note. (note :) ) I've been trying to understand why I have such deep emotional responses to music. Some types of music I cannot listen to because they feel too powerful and are overwhelming.

pascal

Hi Pascal and All our readers, I am pasting in a message and video that I posted to my family and friends this morning elsewhere. I have been collecting other information about how music can affect the mind and soul in many astonishing ways and will post that when I have the time sometime this week. I have to leave home in about 15 minutes till late evening but thought to do this quick right now.
Quote:
Suzanne wrote: This is a fabulous soulful video. The man was usually almost speechless and unemotional from Alzheimer's Dementia. He comes alive and animated when listening to music from his young adulthood. He also expresses beautiful and spiritual ideas very eloquently. I saw this maybe a year ago and couldn't find it again until this morning. This time I am putting it on my Facebook timeline so I can watch it often. I hope my family and friends will love this too!

Video Title: Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era
[BBvideo 425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ[/BBvideo]

I do not know why the video is not showing up. Here is a link instead until I can fix it later. SEE IT! Very inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm
Profile Personal album

Post My Personal Email on AOL got hacked today
Hi Folks, since about a dozen of you here at the forum are on my AOL Email list... I am pasting in here the same message I put on Facebook for my family and friends there.

UPDATE about my AOL Email getting hacked. The intruder used my AOL address book to send out spams seemingly from me that looked like personal messages and links to friends. I have been online since 1998 and have never had anything this severe ever happen. I was able to quickly change my password and security question... and at least so far... no more hacker activity is going on. I have deleted my AOL address book and will just have to keep track of the Email addresses that I use most. I checked with AOL help info and was shocked to see that I should look at my own SEND box... hey, no kidding, dozens of Emails I never sent were listed with Hi Friend, even Hi Darling or other sweetie pie or personal or professional type greetings along with spam links. Those crooks are getting really clever! We better get even more clever about avoiding their schemes.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:02 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, and all.

It has been a while since I last posted, I managed to save a draft somewhere along the way so I'll take a look at its contents tonight.

Sorry to hear about the email situation! That has happened to the house email address before, it's not a lot of fun. Hopefully that's all cleared up for you now.

This morning I was at the kitchen table with my daughter and in the background the television was on. The show was an old cartoon called The Smurfs. I used to watch that when I was a kid and it's neat that my daughter gets to see those old shows as well. The messages in older shows were more clear, and there didn't have to be 50,000 things happening on the screen to keep people's attention in place. Hand-drawn cartoons have real value, in my opinion. Anyway, I could hear one of the characters talking about making music so I walked to the tv...and took a photo of the screen right away with my phone. It's cool that the staff the character is holding has a treble clef on it, it looks to me like a symbol for directing energy *shrugs*. In one of the 3 orbs there is a group of Smurfs playing music.

I just tried to find the episode online and unless I am mistaken this was the episode:

The Smurfs Episode 392 The Smurf Odyssey The Smurfs help Zeus’ feeble son learn the ways of godhood on his quest for the Golden Fleece.

Very innerestin', that actually ties into some other stuff I have written here.

Talk to you soon,
pascal

Attachments:
tv.png
tv.png [ 437 KiB | Viewed 3588 times ]

Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 am

Post Music, Esoteric Codes, "Going Home" - ONE
Hi Pascal. Thanks for that timely and very significant photo you took from your TV screen. That may not be Zeus with that Treble Clef... he seems to be pictured differently in the online video for the specific Smurfs episode you mention. Give it another try, maybe look at the actual TV schedule which was just the other day. I am going to put a photo up here that is of two books that arrived for me on Thursday. They are kind of related to the photo you have provided. The small green book in between them is my actual diary for 1970. Then there is an enlarged photo of what I wrote on Jan. 2, 1970. I combined that page with the tan envelope dated sent May 15, 2014 that contained those two books on Ancient Egypt and Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland. I am trying not to stay up all night long (like I usually do) to complete some task, so that I'll put these items here and come back to make more comments about them around noon my time Saturday. The most important item on the diary page to note is next to the blue clasp... MRS. HALL... she was the wife then of Richard Hall, the now deceased UFO researcher. I had met her first at a gathering sponsored mostly by our local Edgar Cayce folks in my town here in Virginia, and then I visited with both of them at their home over in Maryland. She and I had some "silly" enthusiastic notions of our trying as a team to do astral travel and remote viewing (or whatever that was called back then) and compare notes about what seemed to happen or not. Less than two weeks later, I was to unexpectedly see Lee again after 7 years of no contact... and that was the last time I ever saw him again outwardly in this life. In his and my last phone conversation in July 1970, he claimed that we would have an inward bond and telepathic connection for the rest of our lives and be reunited after death. He really ardently believed such things which were influenced by his faith in many of the concepts of the Rosicrucians and the teachings channeled by Edgar Cayce. OK, here go the photos... and three related quotations about music... and then I go to sleep.

“At a certain stage of our progressive attainment, every Initiate undergoes an “Illumination by Sound” in which the Music of the Spheres becomes to us a living reality. When the magical powers of sound are rediscovered and scientifically directed to the specific purpose of healing… and when man has learned how to release the mantraic powers embodied in such inspired utterances, he will master the energies transcending even those unleashed by the atomic physicist of today. They will be energies of yet another and higher dimension.”
Corinne Heline (1882-1975)

"In Egypt… Initiatory music was heard only in Temple rites because it carried the vibratory rhythms of other worlds and of a life beyond the mortal.”
Plutarch (46-120 AD)

“As the attuning of music arouses emotions in the body to an unusual degree, well that there be choices made regarding what emotions are aroused and what character of music.”
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945)

Attachment:
Books-May2014.jpg
Books-May2014.jpg [ 116.25 KiB | Viewed 3576 times ]

Attachment:
Diary-1970.jpg
Diary-1970.jpg [ 99.61 KiB | Viewed 3576 times ]

NEW NOTE: There will probably be 3 posts as a series on this topic. I added ONE to the topic name above. Next of course will be TWO and then probably THREE. I am not going to spend all night on this -- it is Saturday May 31 at 2:54 AM my time -- but most likely I will be home all weekend and can finish this up. I have found very significant information about Richard Hall's mentor, Major Donald Keyhoe... and the connection he made decades ago between UFO sightings and early nuclear weapon tests.

Sat May 24, 2014 9:50 am
Profile Personal album

Post Music, Esoteric Codes, "Going Home" - TWO
Hi Pascal and All Blog Readers: It's best to read the post above marked ONE, if you have not already, before reading this second one. The little note I just added to ONE leads in to what I will be pasting in here as pictures and commentary. It is quite amazing how early Major Donald Keyhoe was speculating that aliens if they existed most likely had a very intense concern about our human development of nuclear weapons, first atomic bombs at the end of World War II and then the far more powerful hydrogen bomb tests in the 1950s. Anyhow, Keyhoe and my Lee were only a decade apart in age, with Keyhoe being the older one. They just happened to be in the same locale here in the Washington DC area during the late 1940s and onward through the 1950s into the 60s and 70s. Sometimes they were in the same very specific place, even the same building, and it is extremely probable that they both knew the same high ranking military officers that may have known the inside story of "real UFOs" that was being officially denied to the American public. As a matter of fact, before I go on to sleep, I might as well just paste in what Keyhoe said. I was quite surprised and enthusiastic to find this a few days ago but had other concerns taking up my time since then.

Well, for now I am going to have to have the deceased Richard Hall tell the story of UFOs and Nuclear Weapons. I am sure he won't mind (if he still exists in the Beyond) or wouldn't mind even if there is no personal survival after death, that I am quoting his entire mini-article. I am going to find really good photos of Hall and Keyhoe for here later on today Saturday. As I have said before on this Blog, I do not have a huge obsession with aliens because I figure if they are anything like human beings, and if they are bad in intention plus have far more advanced technology... they can if they want to... invade, enslave, torture, rape, slaughter, and otherwise inflict on us the same cruelties as we Earthlings of various races and religions have done to one another for many thousands of years. Now, if the space visitors are good, well... we will see about that... some of the reports say some of them are... but many "abduction" reports tend to make them sound very scary indeed.
Quote:
THE NUCLEAR CONNECTION

By Richard H. Hall

In my book Uninvited Guests (Aurora Press, 1988) I devoted a chapter to analysis of what we could decipher about the purposes of the UFO pilots from the accumulated evidence. Therein I discussed a seeming interest in human energy sources, especially petroleum, and briefly touching on nuclear energy. Table 6, "UFO Displays and World History," mentions seeming associations of UFO sightings with atomic bomb tests and with our space programs. Later I conducted a "strategic correlation" study showing an apparent association of close-range sightings with nuclear generating plants, which was published in a popular newsstand UFO magazine.

It was not until I began reviewing reams of literature while doing research for The UFO Evidence, Volume II, in the mid-1990s that a more obvious pattern began to emerge: a strong correlation of sightings with nuclear weapons. Once the pattern became clear, one of its implications struck me: could the aliens (or "beings from elsewhere") actually have intervened in earthly affairs to help end the dangerous Cold War nuclear confrontation? Debunkers, of course, will consider this an entirely crackpot notion; nothing but wishful thinking and a desire for "saviors from space." But they never bother to study the data and so are oblivious to the many emerging patterns.

Section II ("Military Witnesses") of The UFO Evidence, Volume II (Scarecrow Press, 2001) reports much of the data that led me to this suspicion. It includes the 1967 ICBM base cases in Montana and North Dakota and the 1975 SAC base overflights reported by Ray Fowler and Fawcett & Greenwood, and also the 1978 McGuire AFB "alien encounter" case and the 1980 Bentwaters AFB case. I had extensive face-to-face interviews with the primary witnesses in the latter two cases, and both involved UFOs in the close vicinity of nuclear weapons storage sites.

With 20-20 hindsight, other cases such as the 1957 Army jeep patrol case in New Mexico and a number of incidents reported by Ed Ruppelt also had a "nuclear connection."

Interestingly, my mentor and friend, Donald E. Keyhoe, who was way ahead of everybody in his perceptions about the significance of UFOs first raised this suspicion in The Flying Saucers Are Real (Fawcett, 1950): "[UFO visits which had occurred sporadically in the past] suddenly increased in 1947, following the series of A-bomb explosions begun in 1945" (p. 174).

Clearly the study of patterns in UFO sightings holds a lot of promise for increasing our knowledge about the nature and meaning of UFO visitations. Larger scale and more sophisticated statistical analyses would be highly desirable.

SOURCE: http://cevsite.com/nuclear.htm

I'll be back in about 10 hours to complete this post... It's 4:37 AM Saturday my time in Virginia right now. Then I will do post THREE which will be about what manner of perhaps esoteric peaceful "weapons" would we have to use not to have all of humanity be annihilated either by we ourselves blasting our planet into a burned out twisted cinder rock or by concerned beings from outer space wanting to eliminate us before we could go out to perpetrate harm upon their home territory. Of course, Remo has written about these matters very eloquently many times here on the forum.

Sunday 6/1 - It was not possible for me to add more to this post yesterday. Someone called me who I do not see often. She came over to my place for awhile. Actually we talked mostly about the topics here currently on the Blog although she has never seen the forum. She already knew about Donald Keyhoe's significance in UFO research. She was looking along with me at a photo I took of a map on the Internet of a specific place where he lived for many years. Interestingly, I had no idea that she already knew about the possible intervention by a UFO which may have lessened the effects of the Chernobyl power plant disaster. One reason this subject is of more importance to me right now... is because of the war-mongering situation going on over the Putin situation... as if all those ignorant talking head experts on TV have absolutely no idea that Russia not only couldn't possibly reconstitute Czarist Era borders of a new Soviet Empire... rather, even right now with its present borders, it can not remain an economically sound and secure modern nation... without absolute access to the only warm water port it has in the Crimea. I saw that old war-monger Kissinger recently being interviewed on TV, and even he was saying in effect we better watch out about our accusations and the military steps we in the USA might take unwisely that could lead to... well, you guessed it... a nuclear World War III that nobody would survive. Of course some of our religious fanatic politicians in this country not only don't care... they would be happy to be a part of setting up a series of events that would lead to their much longed for Armageddon.

NOTE TO PASCAL: I got a phone call and am going to a gathering till into mid evening. It's around 3:30 PM Sunday right now. I wanted to put up some images before I leave home. Perhaps you can still figure out who that King or Deity is with the Treble Clef. I hope you can find the May 22, 2014 schedule so that we can solve this mystery identity of the King with the magic music Clef. In the Retro Season 9 series on the Odyssey, (you guessed the episode might be) here is what Zeus looks like :

Attachment:
Zeus-Smurfs.jpg
Zeus-Smurfs.jpg [ 40.31 KiB | Viewed 3544 times ]

Description: Zeus is a character who appears in the cartoon show episode "The Smurf Odyssey". He is the king of the gods on Mount Olympus, the father of Hermes and the husband of Hera. In the episode's story, his son must embark on a quest to prove himself worthy of being a god. His wife Hera offers to the Smurfs Zeus' help in getting back to their own time if they would help her son fulfill his quest, which Zeus reluctantly agrees to.

----------------------------------

So, that Zeus above is definitely not the cartoon figure you photographed on your TV screen. However, during seemingly wasting my time trying to find the episode online, I saved your screenshot photo of the Music King to my computer PICTURES, and sometime later, maybe a few hours... hahahahahaha... I found out it had landed next to a Rosicrucian old magazine advertisement on my computer. That happened because the King file name started with "screenshot" and the Rosicrucian ad started with "self-mastery" as in alphabetical order. So, we can safely guess that is an intentional coincidence of sorts from our deceased Rosicrucian Lee that we are on some kind of a right track instead of a wild goose chase. Here are those two items. See ya later.

Attachment:
ScreenShot-Smurf-sm.png
ScreenShot-Smurf-sm.png [ 328.62 KiB | Viewed 3544 times ]

Attachment:
self-mastery_desteni.jpg
self-mastery_desteni.jpg [ 299.45 KiB | Viewed 3544 times ]

Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I've searched and searched to find that smurfs episode and so far no result. I'm not one for giving up so I'll keep trying. You'd think that in this day and age a person could sift through the web and find something! Just this year I finally found this one video game I used to play when I was in my teens. For some reason it kept nagging at me to find the name of it. So after about 3 years of doing the occasional search I found it. That game was called Galivan - Cosmo Police :o

Life feels really busy these days. Most of my nights end around 10:00 and from there I have some time to keep up with the curiosities.

I will try to write some more here in the next few days. I'm going to take 2 days off of travel and work to catch up on paper work. I'll be at home so more time to get here and contribute.

Oh, there's something I wanted to write about... When I was digging out the old garage floor here at the house I found this old hubcap from a wood-spoked wheel. At one time the driveway was made of coal. Buried deep down was the cap. The company was called Dodge Brothers. After some research I found the logo for that company...check this out :)

Attachments:
22dodge2a logo.jpg
22dodge2a logo.jpg [ 130.34 KiB | Viewed 3438 times ]

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi,

just a quick copy and paste before heading to work:

"The student has also to bestow a further care on the world of sound. He must discriminate between sounds that are produced by the so-called inert (lifeless) bodies, for instance, a bell, or a musical instrument, or a falling mass, and those which proceed from a living creature (an animal or a human being.) When a bell is struck, we hear the sound and connect a pleasant feeling with it; but when we hear the cry of an animal, we can, besides our own feeling, detect through it the manifestation of an inward experience of the animal, whether of pleasure or pain. It is with the latter kind of sound that the student sets to work. He must concentrate his whole attention on the fact that the sound tells him of something that lies outside his own soul. He must immerse himself in this foreign thing. He must closely unite his own feeling with the pleasure or pain of which the sound tells him. He must get beyond the point of caring whether, for him, the sound is pleasant or unpleasant, agreeable or disagreeable, and his soul must be filled with whatever is occurring in the being from which the sound proceeds. Through such exercises, if systematically and deliberately performed, the student will develop within himself the faculty of intermingling, as it were, with the being from which the sound proceeds. A person sensitive to music will find it easier than one who is unmusical to cultivate his inner life in this way; but no one should suppose that a mere sense for music can take the place of this inner activity. The student must learn to feel in this way in the face of the whole of nature. This implants a new faculty in his world of thought and feeling. Through her resounding tones, the whole of nature begins to whisper her secrets to the student. What was hitherto merely incomprehensible noise to his soul becomes by this means a coherent language of nature. And whereas hitherto he only heard sound from the so-called inanimate objects, he now is aware of a new language of the soul. Should he advance further in this inner culture, he will soon learn that he can hear what hitherto he did not even surmise. He begins to hear with the soul.

To this, one thing more must be added before the highest point in this region can be attained. Of very great importance for the development of the student is the way in which he listens to others when they speak. He must accustom himself to do this in such a way that, while listening, his inner self is absolutely silent. If someone expresses an opinion and another listens, assent or dissent will, generally speaking, stir in the inner self of the listener. Many people in such cases feel themselves impelled to an expression of their assent, or more especially, of their dissent. In the student, all such assent or dissent must be silenced. It is not imperative that he should suddenly alter his way of living by trying to attain at all times to this complete inner silence. He will have to begin by doing so in special cases, deliberately selected by himself. Then quite slowly and by degrees, this new way of listening will creep into his habits, as of itself. In spiritual research this is systematically practiced. The student feels it his duty to listen, by way of practice, at certain times to the most contradictory views and, at the same time, bring entirely to silence all assent, and more especially, all adverse criticism. The point is that in so doing, not only all purely intellectual judgment be silenced, but also all feelings of displeasure, denial, or even assent. The student must at all times be particularly watchful lest such feelings, even when not on the surface, should still lurk in the innermost recess of the soul. He must listen, for example, to the statements of people who are, in some respects, far beneath him, and yet while doing so suppress every feeling of greater knowledge or superiority. It is useful for everyone to listen in this way to children, for even the wisest can learn incalculably much from children. The student can thus train himself to listen to the words of others quite selflessly, completely shutting down his own person and his opinions and way of feeling. When he practices listening without criticism, even when a completely contradictory opinion is advanced, when the most hopeless mistake is committed before him, he then learns, little by little, to blend himself with the being of another and become identified with it. Then he hears through the words into the soul of the other. Through continued exercise of this kind, sound becomes the right medium for the perception of soul and spirit. Of course it implies the very strictest self-discipline, but the latter leads to a high goal. When these exercises are practiced in connection with the other already given, dealing with the sounds of nature, the soul develops a new sense of hearing. She is now able to perceive manifestations from the spiritual world which do not find their expression in sounds perceptible to the physical ear. The perception of the “inner word” awakens. Gradually truths reveal themselves to the student from the spiritual world. He hears speech uttered to him in a spiritual way. Only to those who, by selfless listening, train themselves to be really receptive from within, in stillness, unmoved by personal opinion or feeling only to such can the higher beings speak of whom spiritual science tells. As long as one hurls any personal opinion or feeling against the speaker to whom one must listen, the beings of the spiritual world remain silent.

All higher truths are attained through such inwardly instilled speech, and what we hear from the lips of a true spiritual teacher has been experienced by him in this manner. But this does not mean that it is unimportant for us to acquaint ourselves with the writings of spiritual science before we can ourselves hear such inwardly instilled speech. On the contrary, the reading of such writings and the listening to the teachings of spiritual science are themselves means of attaining personal knowledge. Every sentence of spiritual science we hear is of a nature to direct the mind to the point which must be reached before the soul can experience real progress. To the practice of all that has here been indicated must be added the ardent study of what the spiritual researchers impart to the world. In all esoteric training such study belongs to the preparatory period, and all other methods will prove ineffective if due receptivity for the teachings of the spiritual researcher is lacking. For since these instructions are culled from the living inner word, from the living inwardly instilled speech, they are themselves gifted with spiritual life. They are not mere words; they are living powers. And while you follow the words of one who knows, while you read a book that springs from real inner experience, powers are at work in your soul which make you clairvoyant, just as natural forces have created out of living matter your eyes and your ears."

link

From a wiki entry on Steiner:

Performing arts

See also: Eurythmy

Steiner wrote four mystery plays between 1909 and 1913: The Portal of Initiation, The Souls' Probation, The Guardian of the Threshold and The Soul's Awakening, modeled on the esoteric dramas of Edouard Schuré, Maurice Maeterlinck, and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.[84] Steiner's plays continue to be performed by anthroposophical groups in various countries, most notably (in the original German) in Dornach, Switzerland and (in English translation) in Spring Valley, New York and in Stroud and Stourbridge in the U.K.

In collaboration with Marie von Sivers, Steiner also founded a new approach to acting, storytelling, and the recitation of poetry. His last public lecture course, given in 1924, was on speech and drama. Anthroposophic speech trainings generally last four years and offer an accredited diploma. Topics include: differentiating the styles of epic, lyric, dramatic poetry, the language of gesture, and speech; variously known as creative speech or speech formation (Sprachgestaltung). Graduates receive the Goetheanum diploma which allows them the option to pursue a training in Anthroposophical Therapeutic Speech.

The Russian actor and director Michael Chekhov based significant aspects of his method of acting on Steiner's work.

Together with Marie von Sivers, Rudolf Steiner also developed the art of eurythmy, sometimes referred to as "visible speech and song". According to the principles of eurythmy, there are archetypal movements or gestures that correspond to every aspect of speech – the sounds (or phonemes), the rhythms, and the grammatical function – to every "soul quality" – joy, despair, tenderness, etc. – and to every aspect of music – tones, intervals, rhythms, and harmonies.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Suzanne,

I found that smurfs episode the picture was taken from. It's called Mutiny on the Smurf.

"The Smurflings prove themselves to be a capable crew of the S.S. Smurf when Brainy and a few others are accidentally cast away en route to rescue some other Smurfs captured by an evil king musician."

The other day I drove down Waterfront Street where I had taken a picture long ago of a piece of art on the side of the street. It was the one that someone had graffitied the name "Remo" on the side of. That image was posted here a while back, but I can't remember which thread it is in. Jan had much to say about that image, but I didn't really understand the significance of it. Just posting my findings as usual. I guess that was a clue - lol

The evil king musician is named King Symphonium...

Remo

Pascal

ps: that thread about the lhc had a king / queen theme in it. That's a little freaky :) You mentioned the Copper King in that thread so I decided to lookup copper in alchemy. Here's a cut and paste from a site that I found.

Planet: Venus
Element: Water
Energy: Receptive
Powers: Energy Direction, Energy Balance, Healing, Love, Luck, Protection,
Astrology Relations: Libra, Taurus
Numerology Relations: 1, 6
Chakra relation: Heart Chakra

Copper is known as a good conductor of energy, as well as a balancing metal that works with the flow of projective and receptive energies. Copper is known to Shamans and Healers to be a metal that balances the body’s polarities, thereby removing blockages which are responsible for illness or imbalance. Copper is healing for the mind, body and spirit. It provides a harmonic connection between the physical and astral bodies and also can align the subtle bodies. It has been used to amplify and transmit thought and healing energy. Copper has been used with stones and crystals it helps to align the stone’s individual energy field (since every stone has it’s own properties). It has also been used to create a unique balance of energy, by combining stone and copper, which remains solely unique to the individual using it. It can assist in combating fatigue and lethargy, restlessness and non-acceptance of ones self.

Copper in Alchemy

It is said that the regimen of Alchemy is greater than is perceived by reason, except through divine inspiration. Alchemy is a deep study, so it will not be explained here in great depth, solely the concepts of Copper within Alchemy will be mentioned (go to The Alchemy Website for more information on Alchemy) Copper is one of the seven metals of alchemy, representing Venus. The Alchemical vessel is a symbol of the soul. Copper can be seen as having a soul as well as a body; and the Art of Alchemy can be defined as "the liquefaction of the body and the separation of the soul from the body, seeing that copper, like a man, has a soul and a body." There is also relevance and importance in the Ankh and its representation of copper. The Ankh is a powerful symbol of immortality and it also contains all the sephiroth of the TreeOfLife from the Kabballah. The watery and venusian aspects of copper and its interaction with other metals is seen within Alchemy. As Mars and Venus in mythology were closely related, so are they found bonded together in the depths of the earth: the principle copper ore is in copper-iron pyrites, in which copper occurs together with iron. The darker threads of iron run through this sea-green ore of copper. In various sea creatures the breathing process is by means of copper, not iron. They do not need the fiery Mars-energy, but have a more tranquil mode of being. A simpler, copper-containing molecule is used instead of the iron-molecule haemoglobin. The octopus and the scorpion both respire using a copper-molecule in place of the iron-based haemoglobin. That same polarity functions in an inorganic realm in the principle of the dynamo (Michael Faraday realized the dynamo principle,17 October, 1831), where the relative motion of iron and copper generates electricity. Iron creates the magnetic field and copper wires carry away the current generated. The energy powering our civilisation derives from a pulsating Mars-Venus interaction, making alternating current.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Post Music, Esoteric Codes, "Going Home" - THREE
Hi Pascal. I am reserving this spot to reply to your last few posts and to finish up my topic about Music and Esoterics. I did happen to find the Smurf episode at Amazon and bought it for $1.99. I can watch it again any time at my "video library" there. The theme specifically +to me+ of that cartoon is similar to the myths of the misuse of both occult and material power in Ancient Atlantis. Supposedly some kind of highly energized crystal based technology was harnessed for greedy evil purposes and caused a catastrophe that resulted in the beginnings of the breakup and sinking of the mid-Atlantic continent described centuries later by Plato. Whether any of that ever happened in reality way back then... HEY... we see us humans right now in reality playing around with forces such as nuclear power and radiation that are highly likely to destroy the entire planet instead of only an island or a continent.

Well, I did a kind of silly little synchronicity thing, and took the date that the Smurf episode was first broadcast... to look up what some of us might have been posting about around that date in 2011. Guess what? The topics on page 27 of this Blog then fit very well the King Symphonium character. Anyhow, I took a few photos of the video scenes and will post them here later today and then add the connections from the 2011 posts we made that happened to include the Rosicrucians, Edgar Cayce, Walter Russell, Rudolf Steiner, and other 20th Century believers in the Atlantis catastrophe as a warning not to make a similar mistake in our own era. For now, I need some more sleep as I was up in the night nursing my root canal pain with assorted tactics to get comfortable. Also, while waiting to be able to get back to sleep, I happened upon another Alien TV documentary I have not seen before about UFO sightings that included incidents related to nuclear weapons in both the United States and the then Soviet Union.

I talked with a lady yesterday who may drive down farther in Virginia with me in late August to find among other interesting locations the house that may still exist that belonged to Major Donald Keyhoe who did many detailed investigations and wrote the book mentioned in my TWO post just above here about "[UFO visits which had occurred sporadically in the past] suddenly increased in 1947, following the series of A-bomb explosions begun in 1945". Hmm, I just accidently made the font color here a kind of brown or gold or maybe we could even stretch it to copper that you mentioned... I am going to leave it that way. The number of the color is 808000 in case any of our forum numerologists want to make some significance out of that.

NOTE - 1:14 AM - 6/16/2014 - I am very disoriented on the pain medication and so have not been able to post more today or tonight. I did a search of the entire forum, and Rudolf Steiner has been mentioned 80 times, but since all this happens over years by several different people, we do not always recall that something identical or similar has already been discussed. It is really neat to go back and see these themes and persons arise over and over.

*** Hey, I will just add quickly a link to an article I got in a New Dawn Magazine email about their latest issue. When I refer in my posts frequently to "Going Home", what John Lamb Lash writes about the Gnostics and Aliens is very close to what I have believed for at least 40 years or so. Anyhow, my Lee supposedly knows how to get us home, but of course not in a material vehicle, as it is an esoteric process that takes place within us.

Click here: Trickster Pack: At the End of Deception – A Gnostic View of Disclosure |
New Dawn : The World's Most Unusual Magazine Gnostics by John Lamb Lash

NOTE: It's 11:11 PM my time in Virginia, Thursday 6/19/2014 -- I have still been recovering from my dental work, but all is well now, and I get to keep all my teeth intact in my mouth at age 70. Fortunately I am going to have an entire week at home now to catch up on the posts here I have wanted to complete. I would like to mention briefly that I can't get away from Lee meaningful coincidences wherever I go. When I went to a new tooth doc, I was given a form to sign... it had the name Leonardo on it... and no kidding, part of Lee's actual name. I asked the man what his ancestral origin was. He looked totally puzzled when I addressed him by that name... because somehow a mistake had been made, and the form given to me was about someone who had not worked there for many years who he did not even know about. Not only that, but for no logical reason, I mentioned I like to read a specific Asian writer we have discussed here at the forum. I wondered why I had done that odd thing. He made no reply. OK, next, I happened to find online a book actually written by Lee in the 1930s the other night, only hours before it would no longer be available. I bought it immediately, and it has already been shipped to me. After those sequences of coincidences... I decided to look up Lee's complete name anew to see if any references appeared that I have not seen already. Well... a young lady had mentioned my One and Only favorably on her Blog... and as I started reading more about her... YIKES... she had actually lived in a religious setting started by the Asian writer, I had mentioned to the tooth doc, that may have meant nothing to him but related to her before I knew she even existed. Next something happened that I can't write much about because it is too private. I told my daughter about it on the phone a few hours ago. I found a man online who had posted a video, that he made related to Lee about two years ago, but I had never seen it before. He had made a slight error in his description, and I was going to write to him, not in open public comments, with the correction. Suddenly in looking at his personal info, I realized he had a recent tragedy about losing a loved one. He had written an amazing song in which in effect he was addressing the Beyond and asking WHY this had happened. My daughter agreed that if I send him the "Helping Hand" story (mentioned by me many times here on the Ann-Suzanne Blog about how Lee first came into my life after my father's tragic death and helped me believe in the possibility that a good Divine Being exists and that there is a real After Life... it might be consoling for him. Well, it's 11:53 PM now. It can take me a while to make a post because of my slow two finger typing and vision problems. I'll be back to make a brand new post probably by Saturday.

Sue/Lee

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 am
Profile Personal album

Post Music, Esoteric Codes, "Going Home" - FOUR
Hi Pascal, Now that I am more functional without the pain medications, we can catch up with what I found out about your Dodge Brothers image. Information online seems to bump around about whether it is "just a design" or if the brothers were Catholics or Jewish or Occultists. They both died the same year... 1920... a few months apart from the "Spanish Flu" epidemic that killed millions around the world not long after World War I. Considering that the not yet old men most likely did not intend to have to die any time real soon, perhaps somebody in their family or company had to put something up real quick as their final resting place. However, the elegant Egyptian temple like tomb, most certainly was built already at their own direction and waiting for them. It could not have been done for them after death, as it was too complex a structure, and therefore we can safely guess that these two men were most likely Masonic Lodge members. I also discovered that downtown Detroit, Michigan where they lived and worked and are buried is also a carefully designed Masonic style city similar to Washington, DC. These are not guesses... they are obvious facts once you know what to look for and where to find it. Let's now compare these two images.

Attachment:
Dodge Brothers-crop.jpg
Dodge Brothers-crop.jpg [ 62.44 KiB | Viewed 3399 times ]

JUST A DESIGN?
OR

Attachment:
Above-Below-lg.jpg
Above-Below-lg.jpg [ 36.21 KiB | Viewed 3399 times ]

AS ABOVE - SO BELOW

Attachment:
Chad_Steumke_Hart_Plaza_Detroit_Stargate_011.jpg
Chad_Steumke_Hart_Plaza_Detroit_Stargate_011.jpg [ 87.01 KiB | Viewed 3399 times ]

Here is the link that can "prove" the point that Masonic style buildings and lots of other esoteric structures are all over downtown Detroit. Farthur down the page are comparisons with Washington, DC. Personally, I don't think any miraculous semi-material stargate portals are going to open up and take us back to the stars or some superior other dimensional planet world. However, the deeply felt meaning of those outward "signs" can become useful for the Inner Journey.

SOURCE: Sacred Symbols Stargates

Finally I will add to the end of this post another page from my 1970 Diary. It was a dream vision that took place... a month and a week after I saw and spoke with Lee for the first time in 7 years at his best friend's memorial service which was on January 14 or 15. This reunion only lasted several minutes because we both had to go our separate ways with other people. So, this "Egypt" scene (a topic he and I had never talked about) took place toward the end of February. Then through another one of those impossible astonishing coincidences, I had the opportunity to have an extended telephone conversation with him in mid-July 1970. That is when he said if I wanted to better understand his beliefs, had I ever heard of Edgar Cayce? We never mentioned the possibility of reincarnation before this. I said to him that I am not sure that is what supposed past life memories really mean. Perhaps it is something else about types and prototypes or tapping into what I could not describe but saw as overlapping similarities of persons and events over many centuries. Well, when I mentioned to him my Diary "memory" of Ancient Egypt, he said immediately, "Of course!" I had to remove the real names of three other people from this image. As some of us regulars here at the forum know, Lee's two major esoteric belief systems were the Rosicrucians (include Masons in that) and the Edgar Cayce channeled teachings. All three of those influences have OLD EGYPT as a huge major preoccupation. After I paste in the Diary page and comment a bit on it... then you get to see my photo when I went with another lady raised in a Masonic family to check out the George Washington Masonic National Memorial in Alexandria, Virginia. That was in November of 2012.

Attachment:
Egypt Diary1970.jpg
Egypt Diary1970.jpg [ 133.87 KiB | Viewed 3394 times ]

Attachment:
Masonic Memorial 2012.jpg
Masonic Memorial 2012.jpg [ 39.32 KiB | Viewed 3394 times ]

Attachment:
Masonic Book - crop.jpg
Masonic Book - crop.jpg [ 93.95 KiB | Viewed 3394 times ]

OK, I will explain these things before I go to sleep tonight... will take me 15 to 30 minutes. 2:44 AM 6/26/2014... Actually I take back my notion of finishing this up now... I am supposed to be trying to get myself on a more normal sleep schedule. All that I will say for the moment is that I got a book there in the Masonic shop and opened it at random... and THERE was the very exact specific name of one of the sound techniques that my One and Only used for what I suppose could be classified as his modern version of ancient oracle, shamanic, and temple ritual "sympathetic vibrations" to connect the Below with the Above.

I am back at 1 PM Thursday. I got up at 10 AM but decided to do some laundry and dishes in accordance with this wise lady's advice about attending to the mundane in our lives as part of our spiritual journey. Marie-Louise von Franz (4 January 1915 – 17 February 1998) was a Swiss Jungian psychologist and scholar. That's for those of you who might not know who she was. I am here at the forum mostly because of her. I have mentioned this before, so I will keep it short. Back in 2006 or so, I was at some site on the Internet that I do not recall and could not find later. It had a whole lot of esoteric links. I either picked one at random, or my intuition made my finger land my cursor on one specific link, as it happened so suddenly. Well, there I was at Remo's home page... hmm, who is this... and why should I care... ah-ha... oh wow, this guy has something really big to do with Marie-Louise von Franz. She was already one of my favorite female people in all of history or at least of our 20th Century. So, I looked around at some of his articles and then clicked on the link to this forum. Finally, here are some people who do not think it is crazy to live in a Synchronicity Dimension almost daily but are also willing and able to look at the matter somewhat rationally.

Ann Elliott arrived here in 2008, and that is when the Ann-Suzanne Blog got started. Ann's husband Bob had studied as a shaman and did soul retrieval when he was alive. After he passed on, he communicated with Ann through inner dictation as she wrote down his words. Thanks to her, I began to understand better how to listen inwardly to an at first faint thought voice that is not one's own thoughts. This week is the one year sad anniversary of my husband's emergency trip to the hospital that he never came back alive from. Just a few days ago was the first time I have seen him in a vision and spoke to him. It sure made me less sad to now appear to have direct contact with him. Interestingly this breakthrough took place not long after I had found and listened to a music CD he liked with some Latin percussion in it. Maybe that triggered some kind of sympathetic vibration between the realms. Yes, yes... I know, I am supposed to explain about that Masonic book above with the spectacular passage way within the Pyramid on the cover. Do we need a material stairway to the stars, or do we already have the passage way home within us?

CORRECTION: That passage is not in the Pyramid. I make mistakes like that when I am tired. I looked in the book to find a description of the cover. Tunnel Leading to the Oracle of the Sybil, Cuma, Italy.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:23 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne.

"As Above - So Below"... I was driving the other day and was passing by a church, there was a large cross at the top in the bell tower. I was thinking about the vertical and the horizontal that it is meant to depict when I noticed a cardboard sign that was attached to a post nearby. The wind had folded the sign over which had some writing on the back of it. What I was able to read from the portion that had folded over were the words "Ma" and "Pa". That was pretty neat!

"Finally, here are some people who do not think it is crazy to live in a Synchronicity Dimension almost daily but are also willing and able to look at the matter somewhat rationally."

At times I feel like the Synchronicity Dimension is more like a series of continuous events that help lead a person to do what they are meant to do in life. There's nothing to follow, no codes or any such things, just some passive observing. I've yet to change anything about myself consciously and am developing faith enough to see that change happens of its own accord. Life seems to work better when I am not trying to control it. I guess that has something to do with attitude, I don't know.

I'll see if I can come back tonight to write a bit more about this.

Pascal

Edit: today while driving I was thinking about my last post at the forum, I pulled behind another vehicle (truck) in the next lane and the number 137 was spray painted onto the tailgate. Keeping in line with what I wrote in this post I have no real idea why I keep seeing that number. I'm not frantically trying to figure it out, just letting it happen until such a time that I can better see what implications it might have...

2nd edit: today I was thinking about 137 and conspiracy. I remember having seen a youtube video where a man was talking about '2' as being a conspiracy (spirit and matter?). A vehicle passed by with "fit for 2" on the plate as I was thinking about that. Earlier in the day I was thinking about 137 and another vanity plate related to "2" had passed by (can't remember exactly but it got my attention). What's with the plates? :) *just remembered, it was "made 4 2".

(Plates. I don't really want to think about the association to tectonic plates but I can't help it... I should also be thinking about vehicles that are not related to matter I suppose.)

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Post My Husband’s and my One and Only’s death anniversaries
To All who would like to BELIEVE that our deceased loved ones may still exist:

My dear husband Richard died one year ago on July 8. Lee (let's call him my twin soul) died a couple of decades ago on July 10. They were of course the two most important men in my life. I am home for several days now and have time to focus on posting here at the Ann-Suzanne Blog. GET READY FOR THIS… It will take into the weekend because of my life long mind-eye-hand coordination disability as well as my vision problems that make me have to magnify things really huge and use other stunts to be able to copy and paste various parts to make complete posts.

Something has been happening this first half year of 2014. Lee is showing up on the Internet in some rather astonishing ways. Yeeeee gads, I found a video and his full name right next to a video about Arthur M. Young, the inventor of the Bell helicopter. I have wondered for some time if they may have known one another. Ann my now deceased Blog mate here had studied Young’s esoteric teachings intensively. However, it would be more likely that Young and Lee would have known one another as fellow inventors. I have not been able to put them in the same place at the same time. However, I got a rare book in the mail a few days ago. It was written by my Lee many long years ago. I found a name in ink in the front and some notes from that man. What would be my chances of finding out who that man was? He had given only a initial for his first name… K. and then his last name. Well, it turns out I could indeed find out who that was and that he had 5 patents and worked for a major company, in let’s say, electronics. I could even discover two locations he lived and worked in, one of which might just have had him encounter Lee in person. He also wrote, in the same blue ink that he used for his name, only one single equation… WIND RESISTANCE: R = pd2 y2f. Ohhh, I see, by the peculiar non-logical-rules of Synchronicity… this might be a clue about other mid-20th century science brainiacs and inventors who were also fascinated with the beginnings of more serious evidential parapsychology in the 1960s. I will give many specifics about this as I go along with this till Sunday July 13. I posted a couple of months ago a vague hint about Lee, indicating that he did indeed know a woman pioneer of the modern computer age featured by Google on that day. Actually, he was one of only a few hundred people world wide who had such knowledge right after World War II and at the start of the Cold War when us kids then were taught to hide under our school desks if the U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. started letting loose nuclear bombs at one another. Please note from today's headlines that we may be on our way right now toward another similar frightening confrontation that could develop in the coming months if political and military leaders over react from warped religious and ideological fanaticisms.

For now, I am going to start with a personal incident that indicates Lee and his others over there in the Beyond (or let's call it "The In Between") are quite capable of running some kind of Indra’s Net communication’s system that uses “meaningful coincidences” as a form of coded evidence of real contact between the living and the deceased. My husband had been taken to the hospital as an emergency in late June of last year. I could drive to the hospital the next day and have a valet service deliver me to his hospital room in a wheelchair. But I was not capable of going into a store without the danger of my falling down because of medical flare-ups at that time. I couldn’t find any kind of “get well, love you” card around our condo either. The deceased Lee said to me as a thought that I could repeat by saying it out loud, “I will help you make a card for him.” Wait till you see this. It is so totally impossible that Lee could somehow produce a “synchronicity” result that would show my husband’s family name and the city my husband was born in, plus involve my husband’s favorite person in all of history, Benjamin Franklin. I just gasped in complete shock. But it was so evidential... that most likely I was not imagining what I thought Lee said… that it also felt very comforting to believe Lee was watching over Richard and loves him too as one of our circle of friends and family members on the spiritual level here and there.

It is 8:33 PM my time in Virginia. I will add some more in a hour or so. OK, here at 9:43 PM is the first step in showing how the un-provable afterlife may actually be able to express itself with modern techniques. A neighbor boy a few days ago moved some heavy boxes for me that made it possible to find this plastic box from last year that had Lee's card for Richard in it. I had St. Francis next to the "miracle" card from "beyond" because my husband went to a Franciscan high school which was mentioned at his memorial service with this image of Francis shown to our family and friend guests. These had been layed out on the memorial table, then put in the box, and were not available to me again until now.

STEP ONE
Attachment:
Box Francis Goldens.jpg
Box Francis Goldens.jpg [ 76.5 KiB | Viewed 3323 times ]

STEP TWO
I had a photo on my computer to illustrate this, but I can't locate it, so I went back to the original AOL spam Email to show this much for now. I keep old Emails "live" in a side window. Please remember, never click on spam links, as most of them are scams and can even wreck your computer. My recent computer crisis mentioned in an earlier post did not come from my playing "The Spam Game" with Lee and his crew. It came from a collective AOL incident that affected many thousands and did not relate to me personally. What was odd about Lee's choice of this spam to alert me to was that he said to only use a few brief letters to Google with. Here is how it came in... and the impossible result was in a book from centuries ago that had my husband's family name next to Google's robot misreading of nomfr... Remember, don't try to use the full (From:) name to Email back or check for a website online. Only a safe use of parts of such a thing gets the "spirit" intended result. I will explain about the lovely Golden oriental statue picture later. This part is only for the name GOLDEN itself. I am wondering if the unusual camera flash "other worldly" whirly shaped patterns will show up. YES! See them? The Almanac page was originally published in 1681 in Boston. I am giving the VERY SAFE LINK that will take you to the Google Books result. You can see that the material is about celestial events in the American Colonies many years before the Revolutionary War. It works just the same as it did last year. Notice that another Google robot misreading of the book description shows the name Lee under the name Golden misspelled as GoUen. But in the actual online book, you can clearly see Golden on page 121.

Subject: 10K Scholarship Invitation Expiring on Jul 15th
Date: 6/25/2013 2:09:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Attachment:
GoldenNomfr-sm.jpg
GoldenNomfr-sm.jpg [ 55.03 KiB | Viewed 3320 times ]

John Foster: The Earliest American Engraver and the First ... - Page 121

books.google.com/books?id=XKpAAAAAYAAJ

Samuel Abbott Green - 1909 - ‎Read - ‎More editions
The Vulgar Notes. ^ GoUen Nomfr. 10 ) f Epaft 20. S; Cycleof the Sui. 10
W Rom. Indid>. 4. £ •Duminic.Lee. 8. \ / Nam. Dired. 13. £ ^. ^ •* t**
Calcubtcd for tbe Mcriditr. cf Bofton M NCMT. England, »fer; tA; Artkk Pole
* elcvaud tft. Degree* & 50 ...

SAFE LINK: Google Books 1681 Almanac

STEP THREE
will be about Ben Franklin and his famous Poor Richard's Almanac
It is 2 PM my time in Virginia, Saturday, July 12, 2014

My husband Richard totally adored Benjamin Franklin. The rest of the Founding Fathers were OK, but Ben was his idol. When we first got connected to the Internet in the late 1990s, Rich wanted to use this screen name for his AOL Email: Poor Richard... but it turned out there were many other Old Ben admirers who had already taken that. So Richard made his PoorRich with some numbers. Poor Richard's Almanac was a collection of wise sayings by Franklin. At least that is all I know about it. Anyhow, last June 2013, this mysterious synchronicity happened when Lee said to me that he would help me make a get well card for Richard. There is the name Golden, Rich's family name derived from the spam letters nomfr on page 121. I thought because it was an Almanac that it had some coincidental significance with Franklin even though I thought of him as being in Philadelphia. My husband was born and raised in the 1940s in the Boston area. If Rich was still alive, sitting across the way at his dining chair where he kept his computer while I work at mine in a recliner in the living room, he would be laughing good-naturedly at me for not realizing before now that Ben Franklin also was born in Boston, MA. I will have to skip for now showing the picture of how I found the Golden Oriental Couple and its profound spiritual significance. Another of the miracle spams has come in and has taken me to a page 122 in another 1883 historical book. 121 a year ago... and 122 today... and would you BELIEVE that there are terms in that online book that mirror closely what Remo Roth said on the first page of the Ann-Suzanne Blog as to why he started it? Here goes with our Cosmic Kaleidoscope of Infinite Coincidences. First the page 121, then my "live" AOL Email box showing the arrival of the significant spam, and finally the impossibly miraculous "Salvator Mundi" and "anima mundi" phrases written more than a century apart. It's 2:53 PM... it takes me time to do these tasks... but all should be done within an hour or two more this afternoon.

Attachment:
Almanac PoorRich 121.jpg
Almanac PoorRich 121.jpg [ 38.81 KiB | Viewed 3298 times ]

It's 4:44 PM my time 7/12/2014 in Virginia. Back a number of posts here on the Blog, I made a comment and put a link to an article that I did not realize was connected in the COINCIDENTAL way to the unusual spam Emails coming in with the supposed sender being musicalstops or, another one not shown here, regionaltales -- both of which resulted in very amazing esoteric and alchemical significances. Anyhow, please note that the good people at New Dawn Magazine have NOTHING whatsoever to do in the ordinary human sense with the synchronistic aspect. Plus whoever sends the advertising spams, most apparently from maybe a gigantic warehouse advertising server in the mid-USA, also has absolutely nothing to do with the supernatural goings on. Anyhow, the way I discovered an indirect connection is when I wanted to see how many "musical" spams there were, all of which originally started with "thankyou" as one word... and that is when I realized that New Dawn acknowledges my buying their issues with also a one word "thankyou". None of my other Emails popped up in my search except the ones you see here. I might as well repeat before the others items my comment about the Gnostics.

NOTE - 1:14 AM - 6/16/2014 - I am very disoriented on the pain medication and so have not been able to post more today or tonight. I did a search of the entire forum, and Rudolf Steiner has been mentioned 80 times, but since all this happens over years by several different people, we do not always recall that something identical or similar has already been discussed. It is really neat to go back and see these themes and persons arise over and over.

*** Hey, I will just add quickly a link to an article I got in a New Dawn Magazine email about their latest issue. When I refer in my posts frequently to "Going Home", what John Lamb Lash writes about the Gnostics and Aliens is very close to what I have believed for at least 40 years or so. Anyhow, my Lee supposedly knows how to get us home, but of course not in a material vehicle, as it is an esoteric process that takes place within us.

Click here: Trickster Pack: At the End of Deception – A Gnostic View of Disclosure |
New Dawn : The World's Most Unusual Magazine Gnostics by John Lamb Lash
-----------------------------------
NOTE: I am not re-adding the live link here. This right above is only for reference to it already being back several posts above here. Next I will add the images needed for the MUNDI coincidence... but obviously, although I may not mind my name being known, I do want to be careful to remove any traces of my Email address first from these pics. This process will get easier once I paste in these three Email items just to show I do not make these things happen personally. After those you get the Salvator Mundi and anima mundi extravaganza.

Attachment:
Mundi post 1-crop.jpg
Mundi post 1-crop.jpg [ 71.43 KiB | Viewed 3296 times ]

Attachment:
Mundi post 2-crop.jpg
Mundi post 2-crop.jpg [ 71.84 KiB | Viewed 3296 times ]

Attachment:
Mundi post 3-crop3.gif
Mundi post 3-crop3.gif [ 118.51 KiB | Viewed 3296 times ]

Again, remember, the spams themselves and other links are NOT to be used. They are incidental and are not connected to the esoteric origin of all this which is not from direct human based origination. It takes some clever old dead Rosicrucians to do this mini-"Great Work".

STEP FOUR
Watch for the Page 122 result that goes together
synchronistically with the Page 121 above.

Attachment:
Musical Stops 122-sm.jpg
Musical Stops 122-sm.jpg [ 43.65 KiB | Viewed 3296 times ]

The Churchman - Volume 47 - Page 122 - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books?id=hCDnAAAAMAAJ
... pedal, two manuals, twenty-seven musical stops, six mechanical stops, and five ...
has been cordially received, and there is a good attendance at the services.

NOTE: I do not have to be psychic at all to know that many of you forum regulars are going to cry when you see what happens next. Many thanks to Remo, Roger, Ann Elliott, Pascal, Gregory, and All Our "Family" here who have made this possible. It's 7:03 PM. This post will be complete by about 8 as I have to take photos of some of the material and insert them. Suzanne

Here is Remo Roth's post from page ONE of the Ann and Suzanne Blog 2008. Pay attention to the alarming news headlines today in 2014... for they are very similar to what was happening those six years ago. A direct link to thist will come right after so you can see it in context.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:44 am
Post Re: between creations

All

murraycreek wrote: Suzanne notes - (This is Ann Elliott)

I hesitate to say too much or insistently, but what about the subtle body as the vehicle of the part of consciousness which carries awareness of continuity between dimensions of existence?

Remo:
As a scientist I do not believe in an afterlife. However, if I have empirical observations which show me that something like this is possible, I accept it. My first empirical hint was a dream a long time ago. In it my Godfather came back from the Beyond. I knew, i.e., I deeply felt in the dream that this was real (what distinguished this dream from other ones): My Godfather visited me as a revenant.

His body looked exactly like Suzanne (Ann? I do not exactly understand who wrote what in the original thread) describes it in her experience and in the one of Teilhard: "A single vibrant surface." My Godfather -- I take this term litterally and think that he is deified; he was the heart in person -- then told me not too come to close, since then I would be in danger to die. Then he says: "It is such a great world here in the Beyond," and he looks incredibly happy.

Still today, perhaps 20 or more years after this dream, I am deeply moved by it.

Quote:
Teilhard: "First of all I perceived that the vibrant atmosphere which surrounded Christ like an aureole was no longer confined to a narrow space about him, but radiated outwards to infinity. "

I am sure that what Teilhard calls the Cosmic Christ is the salvator macrocosmi (and not Jesus Christ), the savior of the world and of the universe. It is the anima mundi, the world soul, who penetrates the whole universe and secretly is one with the subtle body. Thus, our task in this life is to observe the creation of the subtle body out of our mortal body. Like this we redeem the savior, and she/he can redeem the world and the universe.

Quote:
Through this there passed from time to time what seemed like trails of phosphorescence, indicating a continuous gushing forth to the outermost spheres of the realm of matter and delineating a sort of blood stream or nervous system running through the totality of life.

Teilhard must have had the above experience, without however realizing (as much as I know) that he had a vision of the "Christification of the many," i.e. of the subtle body to be created in every human. Like this we -- sorry, if this sounds heretic -- will be deified. It is hard work, and not just an illumination, as the evangelicals (and Bush) believe. It is living in a deep introversion and sometimes in an incredible loneliness. It means retiring from the world -- though one goes on working and living in it. It is "speaking with two languages" as Wolfgang Pauli expressed it (without however finding the solution).

Quote:
Agreed, life in the Beyond is a mystery, and also that it is of primary importance to live life as fully as possible while still in physical form. But is part of the reason for doing so in order to build better bridges for crossing over when that time comes? Earlier in life I would not have asked these questions but now I do.

Yes, the above mentioned woman suffering from cancer is ready to pass away. She even is already half in the Beyond, and she has moments of deepest bliss, especially when she feels to be connected with the Beyond already in this life. This is modern mysticism, as much as I understand it.

I am so happy that in the UNUS MUNDUS forum I find other mystics -- the family!

Remo
Original Post Link: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5913#p5913

Remo: I am sure that what Teilhard calls the Cosmic Christ is the salvator macrocosmi (and not Jesus Christ), the savior of the world and of the universe. It is the anima mundi, the world soul, who penetrates the whole universe and secretly is one with the subtle body. Thus, our task in this life is to observe the creation of the subtle body out of our mortal body. Like this we redeem the savior, and she/he can redeem the world and the universe.

Suzanne: Now, compare and contrast those bold terms with what is printed below in 1883.
What are the mathematic chances or whatever else I do not understand that a spam with
"cordial musical stops" is going to result in such a meaningful coincidence as this?
Attachment:
The Churchman 1883-sm.jpg
The Churchman 1883-sm.jpg [ 13.16 KiB | Viewed 3294 times ]

Attachment:
A-Mundi 1.jpg
A-Mundi 1.jpg [ 39.12 KiB | Viewed 3292 times ]

Attachment:
A-Mundi 2.jpg
A-Mundi 2.jpg [ 31.88 KiB | Viewed 3292 times ]

Attachment:
A-Mundi 3.jpg
A-Mundi 3.jpg [ 48.14 KiB | Viewed 3292 times ]

Attachment:
Voila c'est fini.jpg
Voila c'est fini.jpg [ 5.64 KiB | Viewed 3292 times ]

Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne.

It's going to take me a while to assimilate the info from your last post. I am very busy with work and wish that I had some time to sit and read more of the posts from this thread. The notion of 'the Christification of the many' really intrigues me. The way that the world seems to be operating these days could bring about that change. There are so many news items related to chaos that I'm tired of reading them. I don't mean that in the sense that it is a bother, more like I don't understand how we can't get along. This is likely similar to some crisis in the far past where being 'auto-opposed and ready for battle' was the order of the day / time. Somewhere out there is a quiet and peaceful civilization watching all of this, but not saying a word.

I have to go to work now, will be back to write some more.

pascal

ps: I have been reading a paper on Jung (on Supermind / Mercurius), here's a quote from it that relates to my latest posts:

"Approaching through a stillness dumb and calm
To the source of all things human and divine.
There he beheld in their mighty union’s poise
The figure of the deathless Two-in-One,
A single being in two bodies clasped,
A diarchy of two united souls,
Seated in deep creative joy;
Their trance of bliss sustained the mobile world.
Behind them in a morning dusk One stood
Who brought them forth from the Unknowable."

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Post Aurobindo, The Mother, Jung, Robert Monroe
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne.
ps: I have been reading a paper on Jung (on Supermind / Mercurius), here's a quote from it that relates to my latest posts:

"Approaching through a stillness dumb and calm
To the source of all things human and divine.
There he beheld in their mighty union’s poise
The figure of the deathless Two-in-One,
A single being in two bodies clasped,
A diarchy of two united souls,
Seated in deep creative joy;
Their trance of bliss sustained the mobile world.
Behind them in a morning dusk One stood
Who brought them forth from the Unknowable."

Hello Pascal, I have been continuing to be spaced out on pain medication and antibiotics. I get some notion in my mind about what to post, and then it’s gone a few hours or even minutes later. Anyhow, I will retrace my steps back to last Thursday July 24 when I got home again from the tooth doc… and looked up the source of the poem you quoted. I keep a Google “web history”, as I have mentioned before, so that I can easily look up what I was doing on a specific day. The tooth doc is originally from India. You would not have known, that for no good reason whatsoever, I had mentioned Aurobindo to him the previous visit last month, although I rarely mention a religious figure to anybody I do not know well. Not only that, I also blabbed out this time that I can tolerate the somewhat suffocating procedure because I do anti-anxiety breathing from the belly area… and even more incomprehensibly, I impulsively added this time that I do that while thinking Om Tat Sat Om. Yeeks, why did I say such a thing! Well, when I got home, here is what happened next.

Jul 24, 2014
Searched for Jung (on Supermind / Mercurius) 4:38pm
savitri.in/blogs/light-of-supreme/post... 4:39pm
Savitri - Jung in a Valley of Diamonds: Supermind and Unus ...
savitri.in/.../jung-in-a-valley-of-diamonds-supermind-and-unus-mundus-...
Jan 28, 2014 - In Jung's alchemical writings there are ample references to Mercurius, defined as both “spirit and soul,” embodying the full range of possible ...You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/27/14

OK, that is the page where you found the poem… but… what’s this? Aurobindo is mentioned in the first paragraph on that page. This gets more complicated as a “meaningful coincidence”. It was actually back in mid-June that I had said to the guy I like to read Aurobindo… dang, why did I do that… but the next time, a few days later, again I know from web history, that I happened to look up Lee’s full name at Google, a young lady had posted about him. She seemed to know more about him than most others who have any interest in him. I wondered what other interests she had, and to my total amazement, I quickly found out she had actually lived in Auroville in India for a while. Ann and I had discussed Aurobindo and The Mother many times on this Blog as well as in private emails. I don’t even talk about that to my family and friends. They would say… WHO? Here is the first item on that page that you referred to above.

Admin on Fri, May 21 2010 at 3:30 AM

In Part VI, I continue the discussion that I began in Jung’s Later Visions, Individualized Global Consciousness and Completed Individuation in Light of the Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. I begin by discussing the meaning Jung gives to the unus mundus and show its significant similarities, of which and differences to Sri Aurobindo’s understanding of the Supermind as well as discernments. I include in this discussion the process of ascent and descent, with emphasis on the descent, which is common to the path of both Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, and Jung. From there I discuss three variations of Advaita Vedanta, the path of Adi Shankara, born in the eighth century CE, and credited with having established Advaita Vedanta on a philosophic basis, the teachings of the Shankara lineage in its contemporary expression, and then Śrī Ramana Maharshi’s popular contemporary spiritual teachings. I draw some conclusions as to the limitations of Advaita Vedanta in comparison to Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s path of Integral Yoga. Following this discussion, I continue my amplifications on Jung’s Coniunctio vision from an earlier essay mentioned above, and differentiate the Supermind consciousness from the Overmind consciousness, while relating them to Jung, his psychological work and, I believe, his having attained global knowledge. Following that, I discuss a late dream of Jung’s, where he found himself in a valley full of diamonds in terms of his post-1944 writings. This leads me into a discussion of the qualitative value of numbers and their relationship to the unus mundus and the unity of spirit and matter. In this part of the essay I include the Mother’s “vision-dream” of creating a new world by way of manipulating living numbers and then Norelli-Bachelet’s [Thea’s] esoteric use of numbers regarding the measurements of the inner chamber of the Matrimandir. I do this, especially in order to substantiate Jung’s and Marie-Louise von Franz’s views on numbers, although, in the process, I acclaim the intrinsic value of the Mother’s achievement and acknowledge the value of Norelli-Bachelet’s [Thea’s] claims. END
-------------------------
Pascal, the rest of this information is really awesome and helpful. We don’t have to agree with all of it of course. Back briefly to my tooth story, I had mentioned my thinking OM TAT SAT OM to the doc… and by the way, I have good reason to not want to go into an anxiety attack because of my past very life-threatening asthma history… and right nearby during that ordeal of stuff shoved in your mouth and your nose almost partially covered… was my rescue inhaler in clear sight for the staff in case I needed it. OK, so I get home this time on July 24, take a look at your post, see you have added a section since what you said on the 22nd, and look what happens to be farther down the same page you had mentioned… a visitor to that page posted her opinion… yes, look at this… OM etc. before her name which I have not placed here. It is on the page toward the bottom. This happened only an hour or so after I mentioned that phrase to the doc.
-------------------------------
From Comments: The aim of Analytical psychology is whole, integral, total personalities. Having acknowledged the similarities between dismemberment in alchemy (nigredo), and dismemberment in the process of individuation, represents the crown of Jung’s theory and life. In this sense Jung’s is a path, undeniably, as fascinating now as it was during his life. But there is no need, and no place for dismemberment in Integral Yoga, where strong bodies and nerves are a must. On Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s solar path the emergence of the psychic being reunifying the entire personality safely lead throughout the journey, without personal tragedies or falling apart.The Mother’s grace and force carry the sadhaks into her arms.

OM TAT SAT.
Poster’s Name
I have to get back to sleep. I have grandma duties as well as enjoyments with the kids later this morning. But I will be home all day Tuesday. I just got the latest New Dawn Magazine issue as a download to my computer, and they have an important article about Robert Monroe and Out of Body Experiences. I have recently found the two book messages he wrote to me in April 1989 when I met him briefly during a group trip to the Monroe Institute here in Virginia… and from what I see online about his usual comments during book signings… he did not tend to tell individual people that he would see them in another dimension… but he said, “See you in 12!” to me. More about this on Tuesday. Pascal, here is the direct link to the page you provided for others who may like to see the article and diverse notions about it.

Jung in the Valley of Diamonds / Supermind and Unus Mundus

Suzanne

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne.

Maybe I should have read this before coming to the forum :lol:

Merger with the shadow

According to Jung, the shadow sometimes overwhelms a person's actions; for example, when the conscious mind is shocked, confused, or paralyzed by indecision. 'A man who is possessed by his shadow is always standing in his own light and falling into his own traps ... living below his own level': hence, in terms of the story of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, 'it must be Jekyll, the conscious personality, who integrates the shadow ... and not vice versa. Otherwise the conscious becomes the slave of the autonomous shadow'.

Individuation inevitably raises that very possibility. As the process continues, and 'the libido leaves the bright upper world ... sinks back into its own depths...below, in the shadows of the unconscious', so too what comes to the forefront is 'what was hidden under the mask of conventional adaptation: the shadow', with the result that 'ego and shadow are no longer divided but are brought together in an — admittedly precarious — unity'.

("Chaos in one hand - everlasting peace does it mesh. Middle mystified – scarred but satisfied" - when I wrote that I was envisioning the integration, I can see that now... In my mind I was picturing something of cosmic proportions coming together and creating something new.)

The impact of such 'confrontation with the shadow produces at first a dead balance, a standstill that hampers moral decisions and makes convictions ineffective...tenebrositas, chaos, melancholia'. Consequently (as Jung knew from personal experience) 'in this time of descent — one, three, seven years, more or less — genuine courage and strength are required', with no certainty of emergence. Nevertheless Jung remained of the opinion that while 'no one should deny the danger of the descent ... every descent is followed by an ascent ...enantiodromia'; and assimilation of — rather than possession by — the shadow becomes at last a real possibility.

Assimilation of the shadow

Enantiodromia launches 'a different perspective. We begin to travel [up] through the healing spirals...straight up'. Here the struggle is to retain awareness of the shadow, but not identification with it. 'Non-identification demands considerable moral effort...prevents a descent into that darkness'; but though 'the conscious mind is liable to be submerged at any moment in the unconscious... understanding acts like a life-saver. It integrates the unconscious' - reincorporates the shadow into the personality, producing a stronger, wider consciousness than before. 'Assimilation of the shadow gives a man body, so to speak', and provides thereby a launching-pad for further individuation. 'The integration of the shadow, or the realisation of the personal unconscious, marks the first stage of the analytic process...without it a recognition of anima and animus is impossible'. Conversely 'to the degree to which the shadow is recognised and integrated, the problem of the anima, i.e., of relationship, is constellated', and becomes the centre of the individuation quest.

Nevertheless Jungians warn that 'acknowledgement of the shadow must be a continuous process throughout one's life'; and even after the focus of individuation has moved on to the animus/anima, 'the later stages of shadow integration' will continue to take place - the grim 'process of washing one's dirty linen in private', accepting one's shadow.

edit: Jung also believed that "in spite of its function as a reservoir for human darkness—or perhaps because of this—the shadow is the seat of creativity."

Shadow

At any rate, your post prompted me to read about the shadow. A question came to mind, I'll search about it after posting this. Is there a place in the universe with no shadow?

Here is the second google response to the question about shadows in the universe:

Pascal

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 9.25.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 9.25.03 PM.png [ 30.92 KiB | Viewed 3222 times ]

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 am

Hi Suzanne, and all.

A couple of days ago I had something of a vision experience, it lasted long enough for me to actually look at what I was seeing (being present, I mean). I don't know if it has any kind of importance to this thread at the moment but I think it is worth writing about. I saw what appeared to be an umbrella that was coming through the atmosphere, I could see that it was travelling fast and also that it was not harmed at all. The view I had was pretty intense because it was as if I was within maybe 20 feet of it.

When I say 'a bit of a vision experience' it is because I don't want to say that it was a vision because my imagination is quite capable of producing something like this for me. Besides, I don't think I know the difference! :)

It looked something like the atmospheric entry images you would find on the internet.

Pascal

Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog /
Hi Suzanne.

I felt a little inspired to make something art(ish) recently and I decided to post it here. I guess it is something like light in the darkness...

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 8.09.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 8.09.18 PM.png [ 14.09 KiB | Viewed 3155 times ]

I decided to lookup P: 19 N:118 and the search results were ridiculous!

Link to search results

This is just a short post, something I really felt was necessary to write.

Pascal

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 am

Post Pascal, your last two posts and my next ones
Hi Pascal, I have planned over and over to post more about Robert Monroe and also Walter and Lao Russell, but all kinds of things in my personal life have taken higher priority for now. However, I have taken some photos and screen shots this week to be cropped to paste in here soon. Yesterday I noticed something very odd. I came to the forum to copy your then last post... which makes it easier for me to start a reply in WORD and then paste it in and add an ending to it without losing the post...but there was a new one with the Martian umbrella like landing thing illustration. Yet on my computer and on my android phone, the new post was not listed and did not show up as a link in my Email. I was pretty sure I had never seen that happen before. So, I put off again doing any posting until I reflected on all this sudden peculiarity.

Well, a very good thing has happened during these delays in that there has been contact in recent days with some of my family members who can provide their own memory details about past stuff I am not sure about. My 9 years older than me sister was the one who knew about the Russells first and had met Mrs. Lao Russell briefly before I ever did. Another younger person in my family was able to pinpoint 1976-77 as the likely time that a book (his first on Out of Body experiences) by Robert Monroe was borrowed from a neighbor, which means none of us had read it yet after it was first published in 1971. I have notebooks though going back to the early 1970s describing my own "astral travel" experiences that kind of just happened without my having much of any kind of guidance for how to handle them. I mostly learned by trial and error and occasionally from some unseen guides that did not appear to be harmful in their intentions.

I am trying to figure out who a man was that came around to our local Washington DC area esoteric groups and was trying to recruit people for some kind of apparently remote viewing spy missions. A couple of the Edgar Cayce folks I knew at the time pointed me out to him at a community gathering. He walked on over and talked with me for I'd say maybe 10-15 minutes. I was so naïve at the time about human motivations that I was puzzled when he said he was an atheist and that he had no spiritual interest in these matters. He wanted to prove or disprove as well as find out how to develop the abilities if they were real... it seemed to me... for strictly materialist and/or military purposes. I do not recall enough about what he looked like to pull up some possible candidates in online images... but it might have been a specific person I saw described online about a week ago. He would probably be long deceased by now. Anyhow, I thought it would be very unethical to do what was apparently intended if these abilities could be used to spy on or (negatively) influence other people without their knowledge and consent. Of course books have been written since then about both the USA and USSR supposedly doing elaborate studies about such psychic spy missions but that the conclusions have mostly been that they were ineffective.

Anyhow, I am home now it seems until Monday, so I will get with it about completing a post about when I met Robert Monroe in April of 1989 and show photos of the two messages he wrote to me personally at a book signing. Some years later on I read I think his third book and found out he had indeed an ongoing very similar "Gnostic" viewpoint to mine that humanity is highly manipulated by unfriendly inner forces posing as deities or using other deceiving identities such as angels, ascended masters, etc. He described his shock at this realization and his sobbing pitifully over it. Oh yes, I did find your "light in darkness" Google results very evidential that your own intuitions and probable synchronistic communications from the Beyond are also of a helpful and not harmful nature. I have to get back to sleep now for several hours.

Suzanne

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am
Profile Personal album

Post Nikola Tesla, Walter Russell, Jack Hammond, Lee
Attachment:
A-Swannanoa-2014-sm.jpg
A-Swannanoa-2014-sm.jpg [ 43.65 KiB | Viewed 3018 times ]

It was not possible for our family of seven in Virginia, plus maybe others from another State, to go to the event this year. The annual weekend has been changed from June to early September which means folks with teenagers who could come too are not able to make the trip because the school year has already started. That meant we actually had to leave mid-Virginia and come back home last week. However, we did have some adventures related to what many have called the powerful vortex of mysteriousness to be found in the region's valleys and mountains. See for instance my "UFO" photo way below here that was taken on August 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM exactly. My own photo right here next was taken by my then teenage daughter at Swannanoa one afternoon in the mid-1970s.

Attachment:
A-suzanne-swannanoa.jpg
A-suzanne-swannanoa.jpg [ 119.41 KiB | Viewed 3018 times ]

Suzanne at Swannanoa - not now - this was 40 years ago.

Mrs. Lao Russell looked at a photo of Lee and said his face seemed familiar.

In 1972, Lao asked me and my best friend "Marla", who had also known Lee in person, to walk with her to the location where she believed Lee and Dr. Russell may have sat across from one another at an outdoor table on the lawn. She could not remember what year it might have been. When I told her some details of who Lee was, she said he and Dr. Russell would have had so much in common that it would make sense for such a conversation to have taken place which seemed to be about the dangers of nuclear power and its effects upon our planetary environment.

NOW... I KNOW... and have additional evidence that the year most likely was 1957, the year the book Atomic Suicide by Walter and Lao Russell was published. All these years, I have wondered how did Lee perhaps first hear about Dr. Russell. Why would Lee drive all the way down there to Swannanoa from his home in Northern Virginia? Then I discovered that Lee had a very specific reason to be in the Waynesboro, Virginia area that year. It just happened that the place he definitely would have gone to on business was only about 5 miles from Swannanoa. Also recently online I found a letter claimed to be from Walter Russell to a man named Royal Lee about Russell's friendship connection to Nikola Tesla.

Probably none of you forum folks reading this have any idea who Jack Hammond was. No, he had nothing to do with the Hammond Organ. Every time you pick up your remote control device to turn on your TV, you owe that convenience in part greatly to John Hayes Hammond, Jr. He had about 400 patents of his own, and for a time was both a friend and collaborator with Tesla, although later perhaps also a rival as many early modern inventors tended to be. Jack Hammond was close friends for years with a man I will not name yet. That mystery man was Lee's close friend for 40 years which I know as an absolute fact. They were both devoted AMORC Rosicrucians.

All the recent New Age lingo being used down at Swannanoa this weekend was known by these men 50 to 75 years ago or more. You might say that "Sympathetic Vibration" could practically be inserted as the middle name of all of them. Also, they were gifted often from childhood with some very specific esoteric talents. There is a voice recording online of Lee's fellow Rosi-friend telling about an astral travel into outer space experience he had as a child. It was very similar in nature to Jung's famous near-death soaring into the stars experience.

The same man also believed that the spirits of deceased historical persons came and stood behind him with suggestions about his work projects as if he was carrying on their legacy. He can be heard in another old recording online as he instructs students who came to him about how to contact their Original Source from within the body at the Solar Plexus area. Finding this out struck me deeply as also being similar to Jung's encounters with deceased entities who wished to both learn from him and perhaps to also inspire him to be able to teach others. Of course, let us also thank again the three grand ladies, Mrs. Emma Jung, Toni Wolff, and Maria-Louise von Franz as they were The Living Ones who both greatly created and carried on Jung's legacy.

I will be back to add to this in a couple of hours... it is 9:24 PM my time in Virginia. This took longer as I had to locate and resize the UFO item. I did not mess around with the lighting or otherwise alter the image in any way. Actually I do not believe it is literally a UFO as a material flying vehicle. I also eliminated the reflection of a TV receiving "Dish" possibly on the roof of one of the houses faintly seen in outline below the sun burst glare. That left a reflection from my own android phone camera lens since I snapped the picture from inside the window of our moving car although that does not quite fit either as a totally rational explanation. It is going on gee-whiz 3:33 AM, but getting the image up here by then is also unlikely as a Synchronicity. Anybody want to say what they think it looks like? Not whatever it might actually be but what it may indicate in the esoteric sense as a very meaningful coincidence since it was taken right off Route 33.

Attachment:
Eye of God One.jpg
Eye of God One.jpg [ 40.45 KiB | Viewed 3007 times ]

Suzanne

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I was reading some stuff about Tesla and found a photo that I will attach. The photo prompted me to search the term "The Art of Individuation" and I found an interesting website (well, maybe more like MANY of them). I guess most people on this forum are acquainted with individuation or getting acquainted with it. I think I am understanding it a little more. I read somewhere that when a person's world-view changes it can change many others' as well through some art form. When I read the title of the image I read it as "the art of individuation" instead of "the art of individualization". That's not on purpose, it happens often enough when I read and I suppose it is something dyslexic(ish).

"Through the ongoing individuation process, an individual can develop a relationship with the chaos of everyday life and the darker aspects of themselves. "The capacity to create—which we all have, though in varying degrees—is essentially the ability to find form in chaos, to create from where there is only formlessness" (May 137). True artists are not afraid to look into the depths of their soul and draw upon both the good and the bad for their creative inspiration. "The artist becomes a prophetic witness of the truth of the time and a messenger of the timeless. By touching our deepest center, a great art transmits the condition of the soul and awakens the healing power of the spirit" (Grey 19).

Like the artist, anyone with a consistent connection with collective unconscious possesses enormous healing potential for their community. Along with writing, music, and other forms of creative expression: "Art provides a mirror for its culture. [...] Any work of art or body of work that successfully runs the art cycle gauntlet has the potential to influence the worldview of many individuals, thereby subtly transforming the entire culture" (Grey 26). Rollo May even believes that: "Good art wounds as well as delights. It must, because our defenses against the truth are wound so tightly around us. But as art chips away at our defenses, it also opens us to the healing potentialities that transcend intellectual games and ego-preserving strategies" (172). Yet, why should someone without an artistic inclination or a desire to heal society be interested in using the individuation process?

[...]

Through the individuation process, Jung hoped that each of us who heeds the call might one day reach our full potential. He realized that if the individuals in our society could face up to their shadows and reconnect with their inner opposites, that we could all hopefully transcend our egotistic and destructive nature. This could open the way for a direct connection with the vast and humbling resources of the collective unconscious, a resource that has long been used by poets, painters, and performers, and is there for anyone who makes the commitment to becoming a true individual."

Recently I wrote that The Mother is the backdrop of imagination. I know that the term "The Mother" is used in some writings but I'm not sure what that encompasses. I wrote that without intending to 'use' it in that way.

I'll attach a link and the picture here, and will likely come back later to add to this post.

Mythic Arts

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-09-11 at 6.11.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-11 at 6.11.59 AM.png [ 230.37 KiB | Viewed 2928 times ]

Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi Suzanne,

this post will be off-topic (but not off-topic at the same time).

We have some wasps in the house lately and I find myself reminded that I do fear them a fair bit. I've been stung before and given the choice, I'd prefer to not to... Naturally I found myself thinking about Pauli, who I know very little about, and decided to read up on his fear of wasps. I read a few sites but found two books in particular that were 'holy cow' moments for me when I read from them. I found in a paragraph the name Pascual Jordan, I will attach a screenshot of what I found in a book titled "The Innermost Kernel: Depth Psychology and Quantum Physics". Link

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 7.14.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 7.14.12 PM.png [ 218.62 KiB | Viewed 2907 times ]

I think I might have a jump on the whole 'pythagorean math thing' from all of this building that I do :)

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:18 am

Post My Inner Dimensional Journeys...and UFOs
Hi Pascal, I have been totally astonished out of my head for about a week. I came across old files with dreams and visions from 20 to 40 years ago. Most of this I have not seen again since shortly after it was written. I had taken a photo of a TV documentary fairly recently that has a physicist explaining how there might be some kind of time or dimensional travel, and he was using an actual wind tunnel in his experiments. I took a photo of his lab sign with the words wind tunnel because Lee had worked at military related research facilities in the mid to late 1940s before returning to post-war civilian employment. Going to Google and looking up Lee's name and "wind tunnel" results in a conference list of speakers in alphabetical order, and only 7 entries above his name is a wind tunnel researcher.

WELL.. I had said on earlier Ann-Suzanne Blog pages that after a certain point years ago (mid to late 1970s), I did not seem to meet with Lee in dreams or out-of-body episodes except rarely. NOT TRUE. Apparently I would wake up or snap to full consciousness from being with him... and then I would scribble down what had happened... but then not actually recall or think about it or speculate about it. I had personal and work responsibilities to others and could not safely be indulging in trying to write openly about these loony tune adventures.

A few days ago I took some pages of those scribbles over in person to show to some of my other family members. Since they are on decades old paper and written in various colors of ballpoint or pencil, it is easy to see that I have not just recently faked these. There is a scene totally unbelievable where I am at the hub center of a kaleidoscope with spokes from which various other worlds or time periods can be accessed. Then I am being taken into some experience where I am flung backwards like in a wind tunnel to get there. This is the kind of thing that was being shown in the History Channel documentary... but happening with the still living Lee and me around the early to mid-1980s. I have to check for dates. Of course, this was not an after hours partly psychic, partly material world experience in some actual research sonic wind tunnel. It would have been happening in some kind of other multi-dimensional realm.

Here for now is an image of two of the pages... mentioning wind tunnel on the left and kaleidoscope on the right. I have to go out for the rest of the afternoon and will add more this evening.

Attachment:
Inner Journeys 1.jpg
Inner Journeys 1.jpg [ 78.19 KiB | Viewed 2872 times ]

Well, I am back early this morning Thursday, Oct. 2, at 7:54 AM my time in Virginia... instead of returning yesterday evening to add more. My first extra item here will be related to my seeing, just a couple of weeks ago, that Remo Roth posted elsewhere a link about UFO occupants' (or whatever they are) interest in nuclear power plants and nuclear missile base sites. Well, I clicked, and a short ways down the list was RICHARD HALL whose wife I had met in late 1969. I met him when I was invited over to their house in Maryland. As I have mentioned before, Mrs. Hall and I were going to try to conduct some astral travel like experiments between the two of us. That plan never worked out because of sudden heavy consequences related to folks being labeled crazy and unstable for believing in such things as other realities and/or UFOs back then. Just some weeks ago, my sister and I were planning to find the home of Donald Keyhoe, a major founder of NICAP (UFO investigators in 1950s-1970s or so). Keyhoe was Hall's mentor. Supposedly the Keyhoe home had been turned into a Bed and Breakfast. WOW-WEE... what a fabulous vacation experience that would be to actually sleep there! Well, sadly it turned out that it has apparently been turned back into a private residence. We can't just show up in their long driveway and ask to take pictures. I decided instead to try to use Google Maps and Images to find a photo of the house... and a really huge very impossible UFO related synchronicity occurred. It will take me an hour or two to do this stuff because of my mind-eye-hand coordination disability. It is 8:28 AM at this moment that I am posting.

The Nuclear Connection - Richard H. Hall
It was not until I began reviewing reams of literature while doing research for The UFO Evidence, Volume II, in the mid-1990s that a more obvious pattern began to emerge: a strong correlation of sightings with nuclear weapons.

NOTE: My 70 year old memory banks are slipping. I already did three detailed posts in May of this year about Richard Hall and Donald Keyhoe. However, I did not go on at that time into plans about finding out more info related to Keyhoe's later years. Any UFO research fans can go check out what I already said here:

Music, Esoteric Codes, "Going Home" - ONE
viewtopic.php?p=15703#p15703

Suzanne says: Unfortunately, Dick Hall's personal web pages appear to no longer function since he died a few years ago. However I found other people's web pages that had saved some of his stuff and also had pictures related to Donald Keyhoe. Keyhoe had retired to his wife's family home which they called Bluemont. It is in the midst of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding mountain areas. A really amazing thing happened when I tried to locate a bird's eye view of the Keyhoe house at Goggle and MapQuest. No kidding, it is possible to use their satellite or roaming photo trucks or however they do it map images and street level scenes not only for what the place looks like now but for what it looked like years ago. YOU CAN GO BACKWARDS IN TIME! Not literally of course, but you can keep sliding from now to some years ago whenever they first started this technology.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne.

Speaking of travelling back in time I purchased a book today called The Tao of Physics. After buying it I was walking through the mall I was in and sat down to wait for a store to open. I started to read the book and I was almost laughing out loud when I read the first few paragraphs - so many things sounded like everything I'd read here at the forum. I had to put it down so the people around me wouldn't wonder what makes physics so comical :lol:

I get like that when something really hits the core of me, I can't help but laugh, and have a hard time to maintain composure.

I think the next few weeks will be really interesting while I read this book!

Pascal

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Post Coincidence or Communication from the Deceased
Today October 16, 2014 is the 60th Anniversary of my father's death. Most of my posts on the early 2008 pages of the Ann-Suzanne Blog were about this event that happened when I was 10 years old. I am going to upload some photos related to him from during his World War II assignments in France and Germany as a medical officer in charge of evacuations of wounded and containment of epidemics. He did not come home when our wounded GIs came home. He remained in Germany until into 1946. There is a photo here of what could be called "his train". However, since it is not labeled on the back, we can just assume this will do to represent the medical train units "designed single handedly" by him and attributed to him officially on his resume when he later worked as a civilian for the Veterans Administration in Washington, DC . As mentioned on earlier Blog pages, he was given the Certificate of Merit for supervising the evacuation by land, sea, and air of 10,000 wounded. Not too many people ever get a chance to return sons, fathers, and husbands back to their families on that level of magnitude. He was in his mid-50s when he was there in Europe, and he had as a knowledgeable physician artificially lowered his own blood pressure to pass the physical that would permit him to be in active combat zones and not just behind the lines. Like General Patton, my father had been in World War I and also knew military history going back many centuries. That is how he was able to find ancient back roads that the Germans did not bother to mine or guard and use those as safe evacuation routes. Also I have mentioned before that everybody in his family lived into their upper 70s, 80s, and his brother to almost 100. He died at age 64. Anyhow, it looks like perhaps he is letting us know along with Lee as multidimensional communications officer that they still exist as intelligent beings in the Beyond. Get ready for some very peculiar but very amazing evidence about this. Getting the photos up here may be a bit tricky, but I'll work on it step by step now for a couple of hours. It's 12:21 the 17th my time in Virginia.

Attachment:
Gordon Europe - 1945.jpg
Gordon Europe - 1945.jpg [ 37.39 KiB | Viewed 2784 times ]

Harold Jackson Gordon 1890-1954

Attachment:
Gordon Europe 2 - 1945.jpg
Gordon Europe 2 - 1945.jpg [ 50.19 KiB | Viewed 2784 times ]

Attachment:
Gordon Train - 1945.jpg
Gordon Train - 1945.jpg [ 46.5 KiB | Viewed 2784 times ]

Date on back of Train photo - OCT 5 1945
Attachment:
Gordon Train 2 - 1945.jpg
Gordon Train 2 - 1945.jpg [ 48.89 KiB | Viewed 2784 times ]

MY AOL SPAM FOLDER
Attachment:
Oct 15-16 2014 Spam.jpg
Oct 15-16 2014 Spam.jpg [ 62.12 KiB | Viewed 2783 times ]

OK, all I can say about this is that I personally would NEVER come up with such a totally impossible and ridiculous way to communicate with deceased minds in the afterlife. This strange SPAM GAME has me clicking around for hours sometimes. As complex and tiresome as it can be, it is so totally astonishing when the evidence appears, that I can't figure out how this happens and who would be doing it just for a joke on a 70 year old woman... me. Other folks who are much less naïve than me and know something about science and security procedures and all that... they say that something is happening that is not coincidence and is intelligently directed somehow. Well, we get a big clue from the spam above at the bottom of the list. Please remember, I do not know how this process works, and whatever names of people or web sites that may appear, as Google search results from these spam, do not mean who or what you see is what or who arranged for these clues to happen.

The manual you will view next about decades old military related communication systems is not classified information. It is completely legal and harmless to look at it. It simply illustrates some basic principles of creating and deciphering codes.

Many of the people in this Google result may already be deceased. Remember, nobody alive and well did this intentionally... as far as I know. Whoever the person Calvin (in the manual) is or was DID NOT send me a spam on purpose as some kind of mystery message. It is either some form of manipulation of the Internet by the disembodied or it is real people sending ordinary spam for their own commercial purposes but somehow it gets esoterically used by deceased or whatever or whoever. This is kind of better than showbiz ghost hunters and following orbs or listening to crackling spirit voices. Anyhow, my One and Only was in the military during World War II stateside working in research. He would have been very familiar with the various methods of creating and breaking codes as described at this site.

SITE MAP - Cryptologic Veteran's Notes
http:// www. navyct.com/a_ sitemap. shtml
Calvin DP1 -- Suzanne deleted all the rest of the names for the privacy of those folks
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 10/16/14
Attachment:
Cryptologic-Capture-sm.jpg
Cryptologic-Capture-sm.jpg [ 45.38 KiB | Viewed 2781 times ]

Attachment:
Crypto Machine.jpg
Crypto Machine.jpg [ 76.48 KiB | Viewed 2777 times ]

The machine shown here has nothing to do with bombs as such. It is (or was decades ago) a device for making communication codes. I took this photo off my TV screen just the other night 10/15/2014. The same kind of "geek" brains who made these things a half century ago would be quite capable of mastering our current techie devices. The next "coincidence" will be brief because I need to get to sleep. I am not going to bother with more pictures of all this yet. The only point I need to make is that Lee could have taken these machines apart and put them back together again. He would have known many of the actual originators of these devices in person. So, on an important day related to my father, I get another spam Email that says this. No Kidding.

Subject: (no subject)
Date: 10/16/2014 4:39:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

In the Details that can only be seen by clicking on a special link, I wind up at a server in Akron, Ohio. The creator of this .com happens to have the last name Lee. Oh, just a funny little coincidence. The building the server is in happens to be very close to an Akron Beacon Journal facility. My father's obituary and photo ran in that newspaper in 1954 because his medical practice and public health work was in Akron, Ohio before he moved to the Washington DC area to prepare for going overseas in World War II. One of my dad's best friends was the City Editor of the Akron Beacon Journal.

Turns out I can add one more picture that has a very specific significance, and is even more precise because the senders are known, but there is still something esoteric about the content and timing of the Emails. We have Remo and the well known and respected book seller Abe Books in my regular AOL inbox on my father's 60th death anniversary.

Attachment:
Book Coincidence 10-16-2014.jpg
Book Coincidence 10-16-2014.jpg [ 35.6 KiB | Viewed 2777 times ]

What are the chances that one of those 30 book dust jackets will relate to my father?
The Old Man and the Sea
Hemingway, Ernest
Published by Jonathan Cape Ltd, 1953
ISBN 10: 0224602780 / ISBN 13: 9780224602785
Attachment:
old-man-sea.jpg
old-man-sea.jpg [ 16.88 KiB | Viewed 2777 times ]

This was the last book my father read before he died.
My older sister and I were talking about that a few days ago.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:22 am
Profile Personal album

Post Is Coincidence sometimes Communication from Deceased?
Hi Pascal, At the end of my post last week, I included a picture of the book Old Man and the Sea, the last book my father read before he died in 1954. The other day, Wednesday, after a brief doctor visit, I felt I should drive quite a ways for me to pick up more of a supplement that I really need for my health. I only go to that store about 2 or 3 times a year. I asked the clerk at checkout where he is from originally. He told me and I said that my first husband now deceased and I had a friend from there about 40-50 years ago. I named the person. The store clerk replied, "That was my uncle who is also deceased.” Talk about impossible coincidence. The man I mentioned and his wife moved to the West Coast about 30 years ago from our Washington DC area.

Then all of a sudden, it dawned on me that I had found the long lost friend’s obituary online a couple of years ago and briefly read it. I had been just looking up various people I wondered about, and I saw then that he had translated “Old Man and the Sea” into the language of his native land. This nephew who looks to me perhaps 60ish in age knew about that and confirmed it to me. How fantastic is this, not only that I would encounter such a person but that it would be after I posted the “Old Man and the Sea” book cover at the forum only 5 days before.

Forum “Old Man” Post: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:22 am
Attachment:
Change - Old Man Coincidence.jpg
Change - Old Man Coincidence.jpg [ 35.55 KiB | Viewed 2727 times ]

Of course I do not show the man’s name here because
it is best to never reveal anything about
a private living person without his/her permission.

When I sent this timely “meaningful coincidence” news jointly to a couple of my relatives, this is the first reply I got: Oct 23, 2014, at 2:49 PM – “Wow! That is spectacular!” And this was the second reply a bit later: 10/23/2014 3:14:46 P.M. – “Indeed!!!” I am fortunate to have family members and some friends who do not think I am a crazy old woman.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Old Man and the Sea is a novel written by the American author Ernest Hemingway in 1951 in Cuba, and published in 1952. It was the last major work of fiction to be produced by Hemingway and published in his lifetime. One of his most famous works, it centers upon Santiago, an aging fisherman who struggles with a giant marlin far out in the Gulf Stream. The Old Man and the Sea was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1953 and was cited by the Nobel Committee as contributing to the awarding of the Nobel Prize in Literature to Hemingway in 1954.

United States Edition Book Cover – the one my father would have read.
Attachment:
Oldmansea.jpg
Oldmansea.jpg [ 31.22 KiB | Viewed 2727 times ]

There are many of you on the forum who already know my 64 year old Dad took me out in a rowboat to the Three Sisters Islands -- which lie at mid-river between Virginia and the Georgetown part of Washington, DC -- the week before he died the next Saturday October 16, 1954. Just perhaps we all can begin to assume that although I was a 10 year old girl, he may have seen me as his little buddy similar to the young boy who often tagged along after the Old Man in the book.

Another common thread in this mysterious tapestry is that Hemingway was an American Red Cross 18 year old ambulance driver in Italy in World War I, and my father was a 26 year old medical doctor and U.S. Army Captain of a mule drawn ambulance company in France during World War I.

Oh, also there is very interesting Pauli effect involved here. I took a photo of an amazing number coincidence last week right after I finished adding a couple of corrections to my Daddy’s 60th anniversary death day post. The number of page views started with the Pauli 137, but then the numbers are reversed. I wonder what 137---731 might mean esoterically.

Attachment:
Coincidence - Pauli.jpg
Coincidence - Pauli.jpg [ 28.82 KiB | Viewed 2727 times ]

It would be extremely difficult for me to make this happen on purpose on the specific date of October 16 rather than it happening naturally from many other collective viewers at some other day and time. Speculations are welcome about this as I would like to know what some other theory might be about such precision of a supposed mere coincidence.

As the deceased Lee seems to say from the Beyond:
"We are documenting the synchronicities."

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:44 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I have something that could be related to your latest post, but I'm not sure. I hadn't read your post until I came to write mine. I can say with certainty that I feel it does relate, and that the reason will become apparent if needed.

I was playing drums this morning and the thought of 137 and the forum came to mind. I was pretty far into playing and when that happens pretty random thoughts come to me. While playing I noticed that I was looking down toward my kick pedals and the kick pad on the drum (a kick pad basically adds emphasis and somewhat of an 'edge' to the sound of the kick drum when the pedal hits it). On the kick pad I noticed some markings. Inside of each circle in the design I can see 3 dots forming a triangle, one points up while the other points down. I grabbed my phone to take a photo because I found this to be really meaningful and wanted to post about it. The part of my kick pedals that hit the drum are what made the markings. I wouldn't have expected that they would make these marks because they are smooth plastic. I should say that the kick pad is upside down, not the photo. I didn't want to change that.

Pascal

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 10.10.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 10.10.20 AM.png [ 626.42 KiB | Viewed 2672 times ]

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Post Infinite Tapestry of Eternal Triangles
Hi Pascal, Two days after your post about those triangular dots on your drums, I got one of those meaningful coincidence spams that definitely appear to not be random chance, and it resulted in a picture of a dome of triangles. A lady who I have known for about 25 years had called me last week. We were going to meet at her Virginia condo home on Sunday Nov. 2nd, but the day got changed to Wednesday Nov. 5th. She usually lives in California, and I have not seen her since I think 2011. She had found my correct phone number this time during her several weeks here before returning to her main home. She is a decade older than me and is a Jungian analyst. Until just very recent years now when I can be really open with select family members and friends, she probably has known more about my psychic or psycho whirly brain than anyone else in the world. On Wednesday I took with me a book of hers going back to 1978 that I bought on the Internet from a rare book dealer in Ireland. She autographed it for me. I will paste in here a photo of what she said when I have more time in a couple of days. Way back then 35 years ago, she was writing "a detailed analysis of the first two chakras, or centers of consciousness, in the Tantric yoga system..." Then I discovered her name Kimberley McKell at note 55 in a more current book about the Mother Goddess right above note 56 that mentions Marie-Louise von Franz.

First of all, I want to just paste in the Email address from last Wednesday that came into my spam catch box while I was on the road home after visiting Dr. McKell for three hours. I had been telling her all about my daughter's esoteric wedding ceremony complete with Tibetan brass bowl sounds at a very special location that has somewhat of a resonate dome like area she knows all about because she has visited there herself. What are the chances I am going to get a spam about a dome made out of multiple triangles a couple of days after you have posted about your triangle marks? This will be my simple version with only two dome photos because I need to get to sleep. I will see Dr. McKell again tomorrow afternoon and can probably take a picture of us together with my android phone camera.

Date: 11/5/2014 4:22:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Pascal, the topic of this spam was about digestive problems and had a separate link marked Marine Essentials. I usually never click on a "live" link so as not to wreck my computer with a Trojan or virus attack. However, I now have an excellent security tool that checks out a site first and displays a warning not to connect if there is any apparent danger. What I got when I did click... NOTHING... the link went to no destination at all. Yet, they are supposedly trying to sell a health product! Unless of course the real sender is a disembodied crew of post World War II computer pioneers. You Pascal had shown a photo of those percussion mark triangles on your drum kick pads... AND... Dr. McKell and I had a long discussion about our family's alchemical wedding event. Here is the photo of a "simulated" online world with a cyber Butterfly Wedding Dome dated 2011 made of all triangles. THIS IS NOT CHANCE! But how they do it or influence living people somehow to do it... I DO NOT KNOW... yet.

Attachment:
Butterfly Dome Simulation-2.jpg
Butterfly Dome Simulation-2.jpg [ 32.11 KiB | Viewed 2653 times ]

The sender was supposedly this in origin: From: cliff at sim3dome.info. Google reads it a bit differently as this: Did you mean: cliff sims 3 dome. We wind up not only with a dome but a wedding scene that is a simulation (SIM), not a real world location. All the people including the "human" love birds getting married are also stationary cartoon figures. Text says: Mod The Sims - The Butterfly House. Here is the actual wedding related layout inside the dome. Other scenes show people-like participants in this unreal event. The actual ad printed within the spam says this... nothing to do with a wedding... "84-Year-Old Man Discovers Surprisingly Simple Way To End His Lifelong Digestive Stress Almost Immediately." But the link within the ad to buy the health product goes to "The web address you entered could not be found."

Attachment:
Butterfly-MTS_hann_uh-1179469-Screenshot-35.jpg
Butterfly-MTS_hann_uh-1179469-Screenshot-35.jpg [ 45.29 KiB | Viewed 2653 times ]

IT LOOKS REAL -- BUT IT'S NOT!

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

in your latest post you wrote "IT LOOKS REAL -- BUT IT'S NOT!".

I seem to sense that there is more to that than just how it fits your post. Since reading that sentence it has stuck with me.

*In relation to my post, I searched for a term to describe this kind of 'focus' I get when playing and found this: (not implying anything, just saying that I am now aware of something that seems related to what I am trying to describe.)

Meaning of 'Drishti'

Drishti is a Sanskrit word that comes from yoga. The practice of Drishti is a gazing technique that develops concentration and teaches you to see the world as it really is. In yoga, drishti is a point of focus where the gaze rests during a posture and meditation practice--gazing outward while bringing awareness inward. Not limited to yoga practice, drishti can also refer to outward vision and inward awareness in other areas of life. Similar to other Sanskrit words, "drishti" can be interpreted on various levels. It can mean the quality of vision one might use around a planning table, it can mean the vision that unites values with action, or it can mean the vision or recognition of oneness between self and other.

The Eastern philosopher, Patanjali, points out that in viewing the world, we don’t always see reality clearly, but instead tend toward seeing things as we’d like them to be. This influence of our own preferences, assumptions, and biases can occlude a clear view and become what the philosophers call a false perception. Philosophies both East and West consider this confusion or false perception to be one of the root causes of suffering. They explain that alleviating suffering is possible only when we are able to see things are they really are.

Our organization brings the essence of drishti into social change work by including an outward orientation to action as well as an inward orientation to awareness. This place where insight and action meet helps to disclose a true view of global issues and to identify a path forward that considers all sentient beings.

I will add to this later on.

Pascal

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next