UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 pm

[ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Johann Sebastion Bach - Music of Alchemy
Hi Pascal and our other faithful readers, I have a very good reason for posting this
today rather than comment on other recent topics here on the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

If you would like a personal initiation experience in the privacy of your own home, watch this video and turn up the volume, and then try it with your eyes closed... listen and feel the vibrations with the body and not just the ears... and you are going to be going somewhere within yourself that maybe you have never been before!

Description of video and its purpose...

J.S. Bach’s Toccata in F Major (S. 540) is an image of the kundalini!

by E. Alan Meece

Bach, Chakras, Tarot
http://philosopherswheel.com/toccata.htm

This is an elaborate and detailed essay, always under construction, concerning my discoveries about Bach's Toccata in F and related subjects. It explains in detail the thematic structure of the Toccata, its relation to other toccatas and to the toccata form. It explores the meanings of its structure in the best possible way: by comparing it to vivid symbols deeply embedded in our culture and our own souls. It has lots of charts and pictures! You can dip in and out and enjoy pieces of it if you like.

A lot of music that helps us experience, heal and release the spiritual kundalini energy of our 7 chakras is being created today; but Bach was there first! It is also a key to all the esoteric mysteries: tarot, chakra system, kundalini, alchemy, astrology, kabbalah, the spiritual hero's journey, the medicine wheel, sacred geometry and proportions, buddhism, sufism, and more; and even to science. Toccata in F is not only a great organ work; it is a map of the universe. It also inspires my own map of consciousness and reality, the philosophers wheel.

Table of Contents
Introduction: the most metaphysically significant and symbolic music in the world
The toccata form; Toccata in F as a musical cathedral
Chakras and the Toccata
The Chakras and "the stars"-- music of the spheres
Chakra One Chakra Two and transition to Three Chakra Three
Chakra Four Chakra Five Chakra Six Chakra Seven
The Fugue
Comparisons
The Tarot Triumph: The 3-part soul and the hero's journey
Tarot Trumps and Bach's Toccata: Soul of Appetite
Soul

Suzanne says: You can watch and experience the video now and then go to read in detail all
the magnificent esoteric significances of Bach's music written by organist and author E. Alan Meece.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Uploaded on Jan 24, 2012

This is a definitive, dynamic, expert rendition of Toccata in F, BWV 540 by J.S. Bach. The organist is Lionel Rogg, recorded in 1970 at the Andreas Silbermann organ in Arlesheim Switzerland. The Toccata is a hero's journey in sound, unfolding like a journey in 7 steps, like a stairway to heaven up the chakras of kundalini to spiritual liberation and enlightened bliss. Each chakra section is marked in the video so you can follow the correlation I have made. -- E. Alan Meece

------------------------------------------

Here's the information on Remo Roth's favorite chakra!

The second section brings to life the second chakra, located in the sacrum area of the lower abdomen. We hear the same canon, composed of the same notes; the theme repeating itself two bars later in the other hand as before; only this time, things are switched around. The left hand starts instead, and it also begins lower down in the dominant key of C major (it soon returns to F, and then back again to C; just as in the first canon it starts with F and moves to B Flat and back). The left hand leading clearly symbolizes the feminine nature of this center, as Anodea Judith describes it. Once again the held pedal note majestically underlies the snake's lusty movement, just like the great OM sound underlying all creation. Now the "snake" theme not only gives us a joyous celebration, but also conveys the "sweetness" for which Chakra 2 is named. The cosmic snake spirit is speaking to us in this music.

Indeed, few musical passages are sweeter than this second canon in the Toccata in F. This tender joy indicates the chakra’s yin or feminine polarity. The music also conveys a wonderful fluidity. Somehow the softer sound of the lower notes played by the left hand, leading the higher notes played by the right hand, allows a sweeter feeling to emerge. The subconscious, softer, more relaxed and feminine part of us is leading the way.

Both canons together have always given me the impression of a world coming to life again, as if Kundalini or Shakti is rising out of the trap in which she is originally found, coiled like a snake around base of the spine. Now she’s being released, and nothing represents this liberation and new life, nor the sacred fire of the divine feminine, better than this sweet, snake-like music. The OM sound of the pedal, and the vibrant notes twirling around it, evoke the powerful movement of life as it unfolds "implacably" within and all around us. Pause, listen, awaken, and participate!

I want to emphasize this point. Many canon (imitation) themes were written in Bach's times, including Michael Maier's, which had some inverted voices (more about Maier below). But there are few if any other pieces with just two canons in it, each with the opposite hand leading. Bach was clearly making a symbolic point here. And it's no accident that the second canon sounds sweeter. The significant thing here is that there is almost no difference at all between the actual notes of each canon. The effect is mostly achieved just by switching the hands, and yet we notice the difference.

http://philosopherswheel.com/toccata.htm

Suzanne and the One and Only

Wed May 22, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hi Suzanne,

I wanted to stop by and mention a neat thing that happened last week. My family and I were out for my wife's birthday - my daughter chose Boston Pizza as the place to go. On the kid's menu there is a cartoon-y dog named "Lionel" on it. As I looked over at the menu and read that name I laughed because Lionel is someone I've done work for. I mentioned "Florian" many pages back, that is his company name. At any rate, I thought to myself "watch, he'll call". I reached for my phone and he sent me a text just as I looked at the screen. ...:shock: I hadn't talked to him in a long time. He wasn't even sure in the text if I was still using the phone number he sent it to.

I'll come back to this post!

pascal

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Seems to fit :) I hope it's ok that I just go ahead and post this. In the writing to the bottom right of the video screen I can't help but see 'stella marie'. I've always read things in a funny way *shrugs* The attached screenshot is what prompted me to post.

Attachments:
Picture 102.png
Picture 102.png [ 184.74 KiB | Viewed 7262 times ]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 am

Post Baker Street - Basques and Atlantis
pascal b wrote:
Seems to fit :) I hope it's ok that I just go ahead and post this. In the writing to the bottom right of the video screen I can't help but see 'stella marie'. I've always read things in a funny way *shrugs* The attached screenshot is what prompted me to post.

Hi Pascal, I was just about to go to sleep when I saw you had made a new post. I took time to look up the lyrics of the song Baker Street. I may have heard it before, but it's probably not from my Oldies 1960s young adult generation! I find the last lines in these lyrics to be quite a synchronicity. I was intending soon to post something about Basques and Atlantis with a video showing an old man in Basque country kneeling to the brightly shining sun and calling out to it in the unusual yodel that is often described as their cry of joy.

Lyrics of "Baker Street"

Winding your way down on Baker Street
Light in your head and dead on your feet
Well, another crazy day
You'll drink the night away
And forget about everything
This city desert makes you feel so cold
It's got so many people, but it's got no soul
And it's taken you so long
To find out you were wrong
When you thought it held everything

You used to think that it was so easy
You used to say that it was so easy
But you're trying, you're trying now
Another year and then you'd be happy
Just one more year and then you'd be happy
But you're crying, you're crying now

Way down the street there's a light in his place
He opens the door, he's got that look on his face
And he asks you where you've been
You tell him who you've seen
And you talk about anything
He's got this dream about buying some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one-night stands
And then he'll settle down
In some quiet little town
And forget about everything

But you know he'll always keep moving
You know he's never gonna stop moving
'Cause he's rolling, he's the rolling stone
And when you wake up, it's a new morning
The sun is shining, it's a new morning
And you're going, you're going home

[From: http://www.elyrics.net ]

I have to get to sleep now for sure because I have to leave home early in the morning and be gone all day. As to Atlantis, I found an important description of a trip to Basque country by an early 20th century Rosicrucian leader. Online is his account of he and his wife going there, visiting a specific very historic church with a magnificent organ, and asking around among the people for clues to their mysterious origin as they are quite unlike other Europeans in language and in some old customs. I will post that information and "the sun is shining" video when I get the chance. That's all for now.

Suzanne

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Jung's beetle, my woodchuck
Hi Suzanne,

I had an interesting visit today from a woodchuck. It was between the house and the fence. I got to spend some time watching it, something like 5 minutes. I took some video and a photo with my phone, I'll attach the photo here.

Naturally, I started to wonder if this woodchuck / groundhog had some kind of meaning to it. I've laughed inside many times thinking about Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. I've felt like that for a while. I might have documented that here :lol:

There's a ton of words written about the symbolic meaning of woodchuck / groundhog. These were interesting, to say the least.

GROUNDHOG, WOODCHUCK

Altered States of Consciousness

A very difficult and powerful totem to have,
Groundhog is the symbol of opening fully to the dreamtime.
Of exploring altered states of consciousness more deeply and fully.
Dreams will have great significance.

Lessons associated with death, dying and revelations about its processes will begin to surface. Groundhog can teach its people metabolic control.
How to go into the great unconscious without harm.

People with a Groundhog totem need to have definite
boundaries in their life and let those around them know those boundaries.

Groundhog’s power is strongest in Winter and two years is an important time period.
Two years of intensive studying might be required to achieve
true trances or alter states of consciousness.

This is often the totem of Shamans and Mystics.

-------

Clearly, we've yet to discuss any of these matters :shock:

pascal :)

Attachments:
Picture 106.png
Picture 106.png [ 485.27 KiB | Viewed 7236 times ]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 am

Post Re: ?
Hi suzanne,

some pages back in the thread I mentioned renovating my house. I'm at it again this weekend, just about have the entire basement to bare bones :) I was taking some drywall down from the ceiling and something inside said to be careful, something's up on top of this sheet. I took my time with it instead of (at times) angrily tearing it down. (Rob's latest posts helped a lot with keeping my state of mind in check, not getting pissed off about all of this work.)

So my caution in taking down this one sheet was worth it. Directly above where my drums were I found a pin and a penny on the sheet of drywall. Here they are... (the penny image is a screenshot from google because I haven't taken a photo of the one I found)

pascal

Attachments:
Picture 107.png
Picture 107.png [ 66.82 KiB | Viewed 7213 times ]
Picture 108.png
Picture 108.png [ 867.46 KiB | Viewed 7213 times ]

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Post Re: mystical fire
Hi Suzanne,

first I should say that I am happy that the forum has resurfaced from its introversion :) I had a good chance to start reading Remo's own page(s). I feel that I had the gist of it. It's funny how I write my experiences here and end up understanding more of what he (Remo) has written about.

Today I was paying for something at a gas station, I noticed that in the price was 137 - and laughed because I was thinking about Remo's pages at the time. My laughter turned to a straight face when the next thing I saw on the counter were the words "Mystical Fire". It was a package of some kind of stuff that you put on a campfire to make it change colors. Not that big of a deal, but the odds seem against it being pure 'chance'.

I'll write more when I have some more time.

Kind regards to all,
pascal

ps: Shekinah - the mystical fire? The World Soul?

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 am

Post Why I have not been posting since mid-June
Hello Pascal and all forum friends and visitors. I was going to post about my husband's unexpected death in mid-July, but the forum was temporarily down at that time. Of course I have been preoccupied with getting adjusted to his not "being there" nearby when I wake up or his not "being there" sitting across the room while I am at the computer and he might have been reading or watching an interesting DVD. We would talk back and forth about a lot of things all day and evenings when we were together. I am gradually having to accept that he is indeed outwardly gone and never coming back home. For now, I am pasting in what I sent to friends and family soon after his passing on.

Attachment:
UmusMundusForum.jpg
UmusMundusForum.jpg [ 63.44 KiB | Viewed 7108 times ]

PHOTO: Suzanne and Richard
Christmas Time - c. 1995

Richard -- May 1946 - July 2013

This is part of an E-mail I sent to a Quaker couple who were very instrumental in getting Richard and I together back in the early 1990s. We were married in 1995. We surely had together a much more wonderful life than we could have had without each other.

Hello, Dear Old Friends, Richard passed on after two weeks in the hospital. He had pneumonia and sepsis from an undetected urinary tract infection that invaded his blood stream. The conditions were treated successfully with antibiotics and the lung congestion drained. He was sitting up in a lounge type wheelchair, talking and joking, after pulling out of the earlier delirium from the sepsis.

We had just started some renovations at home financed by our adult children. I showed Richard a picture of the new walk-in tub. We talked with the hospital case worker and were planning on his going to a nearby skilled nursing center for a few weeks and then back home to our condo.

Suddenly we (me, daughter and new son-in-law), got a call that he was being transferred to the Critical Care Unit. A doctor there told us when we came to his room that his lungs had irreversible damage, and he could not be expected to breathe on his own again. Even with mechanical ventilation, adequate oxygenation was not being maintained. Just a couple of months ago, he and I went to a lawyer's office, and did wills and Living Wills about our last wishes.

During his delirium from sepsis some days before, he had been confused and terrified, trying to climb out of the hospital bed. They had to put a restraining tent over him. Some paranoia was setting in. I totally realized then that if he wound up with brain damage from the rapid oxygen dips that he might find himself in a twilight zone of perpetual fright without being able to understand what was happening. He had specified in the Living Will before witnesses that he did not want to be resuscitated if such a thing was starting to happen.

My daughter and her husband and I held hands in a circle over him in the Critical Care Unit after this doctor news that he would most likely be deceased within a few days. We envisioned him in love and light if ready to pass over and join his beloved friends and family. I read the Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi to him and from my android phone played a beautiful J.S. Bach hymn for him to hear.

The next morning I got a call at the condo that he was dying and could be gone in minutes. I went out in my bedroom slippers and met my daughter and son-in-law at the hospital. Richard was declared dead only 3 to 5 minutes after we got there at 11:02 AM. I already had an appointment with our doctor in the same building for 2:30 PM. He had just gotten back from about a month's vacation. He was very emotionally stunned at Richard's death.

In one of those "miracle coincidences" that appear to reveal a comforting spiritual message to us... when I mentioned the St. Francis Prayer to him, our doctor said he had just returned from visiting the Church of St. Francis in Assisi. (Correction, at my follow up visit a couple of weeks later, the doctor said it was the St. Francis Church in Venice.) We are planning a Quaker like memorial service and will let you know the details soon.

Love, Suzanne and Richard (still alive in spirit now)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 am
Profile Personal album

Post My Condolences
Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing the loss of your husband with the forum. I hope you are doing okay in the face of such a loss and that you have many friends and family to support you during this time of adjustment.

Gregory

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Suzanne,

I hope you and your family are doing alright. Written words might not convey any comfort, but I'm sure you'll find it at the appropriate moment.

pascal

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Post Re: My Condolences - and Meaningful Coincidences
Gregory Sova wrote:
Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing the loss of your husband with the forum. I hope you are doing okay in the face of such a loss and that you have many friends and family to support you during this time of adjustment.

Gregory

Thank you, Gregory for your kind words. You are a sincere man, and I appreciate that. The memorial service for my husband was held last week on Saturday, August 24th, in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Before he had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital in late June, plans had already been made for Richard to go with me and other family members to that same area for a week's vacation where there are both peaceful valley and awesome mountain views. Also on the agenda was for him to meet a man who had known "Lee" at the same time I did 50 years ago. Instead of their actually meeting in person, the other man became the one to provide the musical instrument and lead the songs for our earthly farewell to Rich.

I am back in Northern Virginia with family but not home to our condo yet. I did want to reply to you at least briefly now because I was thinking about you after I saw your condolences post... but also because of your mention on another thread recently of the young lady you knew so very long ago who became a nun. My husband had a similar lingering attachment or anima projection in regard to a first love of his late teens who also became unavailable. He could talk to me about her, and I could talk about Lee to Rich without any jealousy or insecurity about our own relationship. Something very unusual has happened regarding this "theme" that I am not able to adequately illustrate for you with photos yet. But I can add those in a few days.

A couple or so days ago, the deceased Lee said to me in spirit inwardly that fairly soon I would be able to speak out loud to Richard and inwardly hear a reply just like the way it happens with Lee. He said there is no competition any more among our soul family and friends about who belongs with who or who is more important than somebody else to each one of us. "It is all One Love," is one of his favorite phrases. But then he added a curious word at the end. He said that in order for us to have been able to do this between worlds communication more and more effectively since around mid-2008, there is an "extra little clinch" between us. I asked him what a clinch is, and he said to look up the word. I did the whole phrase first but wasn't sure there was an obvious meaningful result.

He said I could have saved time by just looking up the word only and clicking on Images at Google. I found a clinch knot and a sheet of music one right under the other from that word... very appropriate for the deceased old Navy man and musician that Lee was in life... and then mountain chains of Virginia... and then St. Francis... and then pictures of 3 individual nuns, one posted on the birthday of the man who knew Lee and provided the memorial music, the second on my father's birthday, and the third on Lee's birthday. The specific dates are the 11th, 12th, and 13th of the same month.

Hmm, I think I can show the clinch knot which is kind of a good illustration after all of strings and loops of coincidences intertwining and bonding firmly together into apparent meaningfulness.

Attachment:
clinchknot.png
clinchknot.png [ 67.79 KiB | Viewed 6899 times ]

Suzanne

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am
Profile Personal album

Post Projection & Re-collection
Suzanne wrote:
(Regarding) your mention on another thread recently of the young lady you knew so very long ago who became a nun. My husband had a similar lingering attachment or anima projection in regard to a first love of his late teens who also became unavailable. He could talk to me about her, and I could talk about Lee to Rich without any jealousy or insecurity about our own relationship.

We all project our future inner relationship with the World Soul into our “attractive” outer partner. It seems the outer relationship is driven by biology which helps ensure the survival of the species while at the same time giving one some regard for “gifts differing” between the partners. Those fated to have to consciously withdraw this projection through re-collection usually begins in the 2nd half of life. I have found that challenge to be no easy task for it means one must make contact with their inferior function which is always in the unconscious and the only way to acknowledge its influence is to spend as much time looking within as one has spent projecting this content into the outer world. Like this one “integrates” its influence and one has in the process forged a relationship with one’s silent partner, the World Soul. In the 2nd stage of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis, Remo characterizes this inner process as entering the 2nd chakra, the water chakra, where one lets go of the Logos (talking to inner figures) and silently observes the images that may present themselves as well as noting body sensations, voices, impressions and spontaneous associations to some of the content.
Attachment:
Love.jpg
Love.jpg [ 98.29 KiB | Viewed 6703 times ]

Let lovE In
I am glad to hear that your relationship with Richard contained elements of “supporting reciprocal individuation.”

Kind Regards,

Gregory

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Post Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey - ONE
To our regular Blog readers and new visitors: I am copying to here now two posts from February 2008 written by Ann and me about communicating with our deceased "soul mates" with a surprising tie-in to the prevention of Atomic Suicide. We are at a similar crisis time again as we were then with another Middle East situation that could escalate and result in the total annihilation of our planet.

February 7, 2008

Post - About the process of communicating with the Beyond

Hello Ann, The first thing I pulled out of one of the moved storage boxes not opened for ten years was a dream and vision notebook from 1982-1983. It seems that the same themes repeat on and off over the years.

The first one was a vision that would fit the Eros and Psyche pic farther up this thread - except it was about the Divine Being instead of the One and Only love. It ended with a plunge from the heavens over a vast expanse of ominous dark water and then seeing two rows of swans lined up like exquisite beacons of light to guide the way to a safe landing. The Swan is a big item in the symbology of Leonardo Da Vinci's work, for instance his Leda and the Swan - the union between a mortal woman and a god in the form of a swan.

Anyhow, here is one of the first items I looked at next, and I was surprised to see that I had been writing then about a process for understanding communications from the Beyond. It has no specific date but would be 1982-1983.

"The picture window appeared in front of my eyes and expanded into a giant screen. I was being shown by a "higher intelligence" or my own smarter "inner self" how the mind (and more specifically one that is having these kinds of experiences) is like a great comprehensive computer that takes in all that is seen, heard, and read, experienced, arranges it all into various categories, correlates it all to this or that issue or problem I am contemplating, and then produces intuitions or solutions.

This communication was being made to me by symbols appearing on the picture screen rather than in words. Upon seeing the images, I could not "read" or understand them at all, but my mind itself then seemed to automatically translate them into thought words. This is vague, but it seems to me that the incomprehensible symbols were not a language of themselves, but rather some (uh - what do I want to say here?) neutral go-between, a transitional phase, a cross-over, a something or other. Like there may be a universal language on the other side of matter that is beyond description. It translates itself into symbols that appear to the human mind, and then the mind translates the symbols into the individual language (English, Chinese, Hindi, etc.) of the person seeing them.

It's so easy for me to see now how some mental cases think their minds are literally computers almost in a machine sense and that their thoughts and behavior are being programmed and controlled by outside (or inside but alien) forces. The authority or enemy or who does this is perceived as being whatever is most symbolically representative of help or threat to the ill person, as for instance: angels or demons, flying space brothers, commie spys, spirits of dead friends or relatives, also dead historical and religious figures."

That was that.

About three years ago (3-30-08 correction - four years ago, late Oct. 2004) my first husband, who I had married when I was 18, died. We had separated and divorced in the mid-1970s. (short deletion here) I had a brief episode one afternoon during that time where I was somewhere unknown and asking about Lee and was told he was away doing the important project about how to make the recordings better. I wondered, they have machines over there for what? They said they would tell him I was asking for him. Then that night, I find myself in a scene where a large group of people are walking across a grand plaza, I suppose what we picture as a suitably majestic spot in some heaven or other. They dwindled down as some walked away, to only a few, and then just one man approached me. It was my Lee - except I had to do a double take because he looked so much younger than I had ever seen him. He was perhaps 35 and was wearing a fine blue suit with an unusual cut and wide lapels. This must be 1930-1940s attire was my impression. He said, "It seems like it has been 100 years... "

I seem to gather this is some kind of ideal image and is not whatever he really looks like now. He has certainly made himself better looking than he used to be. How do I know this is even really him? No sooner do I think that than the plaza vanishes away. He and I are in some kind of small dark but safe feeling cubicle. I know this is him. This is the feeling of his presence as it always was. I do not even see him any more except as a shadowy figure. We are just together alone, but this is not some kind of jolly reunion. He says that he does not have much time. It is very hard to communicate directly like this. He says if I want some evidence that it is really him, I can check and find out that his wife is still alive. (Additional details 3-30-08: He had said: She has Alzheimer's but is being well taken care of. That will be evidence for... a person was named... only a first name.)

Now, this part will start to interest Remo. He seemed somehow ill and like he was trying to wrap something around himself for some kind of protection like someone who is shivering. I was very puzzled. Do they get sick over here? I asked him what was wrong with him. He said it is very hard to use words directly. It takes too much energy. He is trying to find some way to get around that. I want to ask him some questions, but everything is going haywire as the scene is on the verge of breaking up. Then he is vanishing away under this cover - sort of like the wicked witch melting in the movie - except this is just kind of peculiar and sad. End of story. A day later I got to a chapter in a survival research book where the researchers were telling about the latest attempts to communicate with the dead by more modern electronic recordings. They were trying to figure out how to do it better. One final thought on this, from what Remo has written. Very bewildering reunion - was my reaction - very perplexing.

Perhaps we are finding another way through the BCI synchronicities that we have been experiencing. <<<This is my added new emphasis 9/6/2013 by making it bold and large.

A few nights ago I found a picture of him on the Internet from 1948. Also, I unexpectedly found a tiny clip of a recording of his playing a few songs (not like what would seem in the usual order) that end with this (short deletion) one. I looked up the title to find out the lyrics. This is the ending verse:

Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea
Mermaids are chanting the wild lorelie;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.
Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,
E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

Then I got the idea to Image search with the words Beautiful Dreamer. This is what I got:

Ann and Remo, Of course you will recall my telling you here at the forum about the vision I had about kissing him on the forehead at the time he would have been dying in 1990.

(short deletion here for privacy reasons)

Remo, next on the agenda is about something far more serious which I will explain about more later. The wife of the man who wrote this warning years ago told me when I met her in 1971 or so that she thought that Lee was one of the younger men who came to talk with her much older deceased husband sometime after the war (World War II) when they first moved to Virginia. I had one photo of him to show her from the period of time I knew him. She showed me where a table would have been on the lawn which Dr. Russell used in meeting guests rather than indoors whenever he could. She thought she remembered Lee there with Walter but could not be sure. She thought they would have had a lot in common in regard to several other interests as well. (short deletion and an addition here) Here is Dr. Russell's warning during those post-war years:

WALTER RUSSELL 1871–1963 ARTICLE - his book was entitled Atomic Suicide

An Early Warning

August, 1954. "It will not take many years to utterly destroy the... encircling protective walls which surround this planet and protect the earth from burning up by the sun's hot rays," Walter and Lao Russell, Newsletter of the University of Science and Philosophy.

April 6, 1989. "Scientists reported yesterday that for the first time they have detected an increase in "biologically relevant" levels of ultraviolet radiation reaching the ground as a result of the ozone hole over the Antarctica. This is the first indication that the depletion of ozone... is beginning to cause the potentially harmful effect that has long been predicted."
(Washington Post)

A Riddle Wrapped in an Enigma - In a way, the abrupt emergence of Russell's astonishing hypothesis is in keeping with the peculiar tradition of the ozone story, a tale rife with riddles and ironies. "One of the most striking features of the ozone controversy [is] the extent to which 'outsiders' played a crucial role in identifying the threats to the ozone layer." (The Ozone War, page 11.)

It was James Lovelock, now famous as the author of the controversial Gaia Hypothesis, who first found CFCs persisting in the stratosphere. Making the historic measurement required an ultra-sensitive device. Unable to obtain any funding for the research (he was dismissed as a "crank"), Lovelock built the delicate tool himself, using his family's "grocery money." Ironically, Lovelock thought the chemicals might serve as useful "tracers" for atmospheric study, and said they posed "no conceivable hazard." "I bombed," Lovelock frankly admits. "It turned out I was sitting on a time bomb." (The Ozone War, page 9.)

Sherry Rowland, who while on a "fishing trip for new ideas" happened to hear early rumor of Lovelock's measurements at a conference coffee klatch, was no more a part of mainstream ozone research than Lovelock. In fact, he was not an atmospheric scientist at all, but a chemist specializing in, of all things, the chemistry of radio-isotopes. He and Molina, a young research
assistant fresh from receiving his PhD, never imagined that their study would plunge them into the eye of a national cyclone of controversy. If Russell is right, and manmade nuclear reactions prove to be at the root of stratospheric ills, then Sherry Rowland's involvement provides one further irony: prior to his becoming interested in the fluorocarbon work that led to the ozone
finding, he was funded by the Atomic Energy Commission. His area of research? -- the chemistry of atoms produced in nuclear reactions.

See second paragraph down - this is an inactive forum, but Russell's article is still there.
LINK - Correction, that forum no longer exists... The point about this in 2013 is that these posts were the first time Ann and I discovered that we had both met in person and corresponded with Lao Russell, the much younger wife of Walter Russell, who carried on his work after he died in 1963 until she died in the late 1980s.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

==========================

Thu Feb 07, 2008
murraycreek <<<Ann's forum name, Bob is her then deceased husband. She could take dictation from him, and then convey to others the messages about his experiences after death.

San Andreas, California USA

Post - Atomic Suicide

Suzanne, Remo, All,

There are several threads in Suzanne's post of today that I will correlate with dialogues with Bob in separate posts.

But what I want to bring up now is Walter and Lao Russell's dire warnings about the use of atomic energy and to thank you, Suzanne. for bringing their work up now as that confirms for me that there is relevant information in their writings. I have several times been on the verge of bringing their work to the Forum. My daughter presently has my copy of Atomic Suicide and when she comes in a couple weeks will ask her to bring it. But I also have had it on my mind to get out my the Russell's Home Study Course from their University of Science and Philosophy which I subscribed to in 1963. I have two of the large type of notebooks containing the 12 units of these studies. I contacted them in 1963 only to learn that Walter had just days before made his transition. Because of the timing and who knows what else I corresponded with Lao for a number of years, at least 20 years, before losing touch and still have a file of our correspondence some where. Only occasionally do I come across someone who knows of their work and yet their influence on my life was tremendous. Walter was of course years older than Lao but their love and relationship continued on over the maybe thirty years she survived him. I know their love was a model for me and I have connected it with the Divine Couple (shall I call it archetype?) Boehme refers to in the post I wrote about Eros yesterday. She even had a photographic image of him behind taken after his passing.

Thank you, thank you, for bringing this up. I have files, books, etc all over the place but have never let the Home Study Course (in mimeograph form with most of Walter's drawings and charts) out of my hands and keep it close always, I guess because it became such a large influence in my life. Bob even dreamed of Walter not too long before his (Bob's) transition. I must find that dream because it was classic. Not in the dream but once in this reality we had gone to hear Lao when she was on a speaking tour in California and we and she with us made such a memorable heart-felt connection.

With love,
Ann

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:17 am
Profile Personal album

Post Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey - TWO
I am saving this reply slot for my next post because it continues with the same theme as it now applies to the present... I will first add a photo of two pictures side by side. My husband Richard died on the morning of July 8th at our very nearby hospital. I had to rush there in bedroom slippers and uncombed hair after a phone call that his life signs being monitored in the Critical Care Unit were falling. He passed on only about 3 to 5 minutes after my daughter, son-in-law, and I got there to his room. He had a very peaceful appearance after several days of suffering and struggle. I don't think I would have thought to do it, but my daughter said why not give him a kiss goodbye on the forehead. She took the photo with her smartphone and later E-mailed it to me. I did not realize until more than a month later how that final kiss image was amazingly similar to the Beautiful Dreamer image I posted and wrote about in February 2008. Actually the day I realized the similarity was Lee's birthday in mid-August. As described in my post right above this one, I had in a dream vision (or astral travel) kissed him on the forehead around the time he died in 1990 in a hospital in Washington, DC. I did not actually know until two years later that he had died then... but I had written in a notebook about seeing him in a bed perhaps ill and my leaning over to comfort him in that way.

Attachment:
Rich-Dreamer2-sm.jpg
Rich-Dreamer2-sm.jpg [ 33.93 KiB | Viewed 6536 times ]

All I can say about these similarities is that my hair usually hangs
down very straight or in a pony tail or all up in a bun on top of my head.
I do not have mermaid type wavey curls as if submerged under water.

To be continued later today Friday 9/6/2013... more on the topic of...

Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey

Yesterday, September 5, there was an episode on a teenage and/or young adult TV series filmed in Australia about what may loosely be called Mermaid Girls and Merman Boys. There was a very tense dramatic scene where the girls were trying to prevent a boy (merman) from seizing the magic three pronged Trident of Poseidon. They were fearful that HE the boy would use the power very destructively. One of the girls grabbed the Trident from him. I took some photos and will paste then in on Saturday tomorrow below this paste in of Blog material from 2008 and 2010.

==================================

TOPIC: The good or bad version of the Age of Aquarius
Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I just invented this title off the top of my head. Back in early 2008 I was having some freaky and frightening visions of a war in the heavens between an angry jealous vengeful "god" who wanted to zap us with sci-fi type weapons that would be some kind of light and sound beams or whatever I do not comprehend in detail at all. This was represented by a Neptune like mythic being that had a tuning fork for his index finger instead of holding one of those pitchfork like sceptres we see in the old illustrations. He would point at the scrambling terrified humans on the ground and strike them dead that way. This may have been a sea god who also became a sky god in order to be able to look down from above upon his victims while destroying them.

The other "god" or rather Godhead was the true Original Source that wished to reconnect with humanity in affinity and harmony. That unseen One sent out a protective beam from the far reaches of space to intervene and save humankind from extinction... you get the general idea of this. I am going to insert a few pictures here from the computer I am on now and finish up this theme in a few hours at home.

Some notes added in red at 10 PM - these are just clues for myself first about what the vision episode above might mean. I extended a tuning folk from the index finger but think of them as attached with the tip of his pointing finger having two joints that form a two pronged tuning fork that can be used as a weapon. The next thing to consider is how does this destroyer deity project some kind of killer laser like beam from a simple sound object.

(Zapping the humans he sees like they are scurrying rats)

Neptune was the name that ancient Romans gave to the Greek god of the sea and earthquakes, Poseidon. He was the brother of Jupiter (Zeus) and of Pluto (Hades). After the defeat of their father Saturn (Cronos), the three brothers divided the world in three parts to be ruled by one of the three brothers. Jupiter took the sky, Neptune the sea and Pluto the underworld. Neptune had the reputation for having a violent temper. Tempests and earthquakes were a reflection of his furious rage. He was depicted as a bearded man holding a trident and seated in a seashell drawn by sea-horses. One day Neptune saw the water nymph Amphitrite dancing in the island of Naxos and fell in love with her. He promptly asked her to marry him but unfortunately she refused. However, not discouraged by Amphitrite refusal, Neptune sent one of his servants, a dolphin to look for her. The dolphin found her, and pleaded Neptune's cause so persuasively that she changed her mind. As a reward for finding and returning Amphitrite to him, Neptune immortalized the dolphin by placing it in the heavens as the constellation Dolphinus. Neptune and Amphitrite had several children. Among them was Triton whose name was given in 1846 by William Lassell to the principal moon of the planet Neptune.

Source:
http://www.windows2universe.org/mytholo ... e_def.html

(Picture the urn of liquid as like an eyeball... pouring out... urine... in contempt upon us...
similar to the "turd" Jung saw - in his youthful vision - fall from beneath heaven's throne.)

Attachment:
godfathgerwrath-357y1q.jpg
godfathgerwrath-357y1q.jpg [ 55.9 KiB | Viewed 6498 times ]

Whether ancient Greek or Roman gods or Middle East ancient tribal deities,
most so-called divine beings had considerably inferior ethical qualities
as compared to many ordinary human beings.

(The compassionate all-seeing eye of the Godhead "within" that is Love and Light... and Wholeness?)

TO BE CONTINUED... See the Kind and Gentle Father image insert just above here. It is newly placed now 9/8/2013 between the urn of urine image showing the contempt of the external ancient deities for humankind and the contrasting internal Godhead deity that perceives human beings with great concern and sympathy.

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am
Profile Personal album

Post Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey - THREE
OK, I was just saving this slot for the weekend to post a third and final segment of this topic. But I got delayed. I have to transfer the mermaid girls and merman boy phone camera images to my computer and then post them to illustrate why the females did not want the male to seize control of the power Trident and use it selfishly and destructively.

9/9/2013 - It's about to turn midnight in about 2 minutes. Then it will be the 10th. I got the photos cropped to use here from a teen and young adult TV program. It was a couple of weeks ago that I saw these images and realized they would be useful to illustrate the harm that can come to humans from lusting after divine powers that even the so-called gods do not seem to know how to use wisely and beneficially. These are from an Australian made series. There was an earlier series of only teen girls who became mermaids due to a mysterious island and their transformation there in a magic cave pool during a full moon.

This is illogically silly... but they turned back to human form whenever they got dry and then back into mermaid with fish tail whenever they got water on themselves.The misuses of the powers that they acquired during their mermaid spells were rather minimal unless they got super upset and acted out some petty revenge over another teen's offense toward them. A couple of very wicked "mean" girls became very obsessed with getting the power and used it dangerously. All in all, this was a likeable "morality play" with the nice girls usually learning their lessons and correcting their impulsive mistakes and developing many superb character qualities... but the series ended when the batch of teens graduated to college and other adult roles.

Then this newer program came along with a story line that includes a Merman Boy. The Mermaid Girls have to keep him from seizing a sea-god Trident submerged underwater that can be accessed through a magic cave. I do not know the rest of the background of why Neptune would have dropped his divine pitchfork so that it might turn up in the hands of an immature boy obsessed with getting the power for his personal use. Perhaps this is a TV take on the temptation of Adam, but here the girls are the Eves trying to prevent harm. No, I do not voluntarily spend my time watching such programs. I am only exposed to them when with kids who are the age for that kind of show. Here are the photos. They illustrate fabulously a contemporary warning myth even without many words.

Attachment:
53_godofseaandsky5_1-sm.jpg
53_godofseaandsky5_1-sm.jpg [ 11.52 KiB | Viewed 6476 times ]

Neptune or Poseidon -- Typical Ancient Tyrant Deity

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4501.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4501.jpg [ 39.12 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

The Mysterious Island

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4349.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4349.jpg [ 73.62 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

The Magical Full Moon

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4350.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4350.jpg [ 45.35 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

Moon Hovering Over Cave Opening To Sky

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4354.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4354.jpg [ 48.03 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

Cave Pool Where Human Turns to Mermaid or Merman

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4355.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4355.jpg [ 37.64 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

Boy Finds Portal To Take Power Trident For Himself

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4356.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4356.jpg [ 37.81 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

Merman Boy Swims Toward The Underwater Trident

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4357.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4357.jpg [ 37.87 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

Mermaid Girl Tries To Catch Up With Him

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4358.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4358.jpg [ 46.48 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

What Is She Going To Do?

Attachment:
A-MER-IMAG4359.jpg
A-MER-IMAG4359.jpg [ 48.1 KiB | Viewed 6475 times ]

What Is He Going To Do?

Oh well, it looks like I am going to have to make a number FOUR water chakra post because only ten images can be used at a time. What will happen next to these two representatives of the masculine and feminine aspects of our human (or other) nature?

Last edited by Suzanne on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 am
Profile Personal album

Hi,

there's an intricate balance here that I do not wish to disrupt, but I will say that the Neptune image 'said' to me "Strong Force".

I should leave it at that. Going by feel.

pascal

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:06 am

Post Your "strong force" led to significant book
pascal b wrote:
Hi,

there's an intricate balance here that I do not wish to disrupt, but I will say that the Neptune image 'said' to me "Strong Force".

I should leave it at that. Going by feel
pascal

Well, Pascal, This is quite amazing because your phrase resulted in a book my husband Richard mentioned to me several times during the month or two before he died. I set it aside after he passed on to read after I get back to our condo when the renovations are finished. Or maybe even I brought it with me... if I check in some boxes that came over here to my daughter's garage. A man came here today to discuss how soon I can go home which will probably be in early to mid-October. Anyhow, this is what happened with the search. The Swerve book is about how important the Lucretius' Poem was to the Renaissance. I had wondered why Rich kept repeating the name Lucretius and figured it would turn out to be for some very meaningful and perhaps esoteric reason. Here's your specific phrase for the search I made.

Searched for the Neptune image 'said' to me "Strong Force" 1:44am

Book cover The Swerve - Viewed 2 times
Stephen Greenblatt
1:45am

Lucretius' Poem “On the Nature of Things”... - newyorker.com 1:47am

Searched for On the Nature of Things, by Lucretius 1:54am

I did not post anything else on my Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey topic yet because I discovered mid-day that Live Stream sessions of a yearly gathering of people devoted to the teachings of Walter and Lao Russell was to be available on the Internet all afternoon. Talk about Renaissance! Walter Russell was called the Leonardo Da Vinci of the 20th Century. Russell referred to "rhythmic balanced interchange" as an essential cosmic and world principle. You also made reference to an "intricate balance"! Plus Gregory had referred in his last post here to a similar principle. Quote: I am glad to hear that your relationship with Richard contained elements of “supporting reciprocal individuation.”

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 am
Profile Personal album

Post Entering The Sex/Water Chakra
Suzanne wrote:
Lee seemed somehow ill and like he was trying to wrap something around himself for some kind of protection like someone who is shivering. I was very puzzled. Do they get sick over here? I asked him what was wrong with him. He said it is very hard to use words directly. It takes too much energy. He is trying to find some way to get around that. I want to ask him some questions, but everything is going haywire as the scene is on the verge of breaking up. Then he is vanishing away under this cover - sort of like the wicked witch melting in the movie - except this is just kind of peculiar and sad.

Suzanne when I read the above from you recent post Water Chakra and the Deep Interior Journey – ONE I was immediately reminded of the wave-like nature of the Beyond and the particle-like nature of using words (Logos). In this snippet it seems Lee tries to tell you in 2008 that when you interact with him with too many words or questions you break up the communication between you and this causes him to disappear, melt away – become rubbery? Rubber is one of the images the psyche uses to covey the wave nature of the Beyond because it is so flexible and malable to its “lines of force.” Rubber assumes the shape of the “surface” with which it is in contact. Further, it easily allows for a buildup of static electricity since it is an electrical insulator – something that allows a ballon to stick to the hair on one’s head – as if this is a metaphor for diming the Logos so that it can align itself to the wave-like nature of the unus mundus – a “rubber head” seems meant.
Attachment:
Static Electricity.jpeg
Static Electricity.jpeg [ 13.5 KiB | Viewed 6509 times ]

Shivering is something animals do to try to generate heat when the body becomes too cold. Warmth is something connected to Eros (Southern feeling function) while cold is something connected to Logos (Northern thinking function). Has your process changed much over the years since 2008? Do you find you ask less questions? Becoming passive and willless are important attributes as Remo and others have noted when approaching the Beyond.

Like this it seems one should approach the Beyond without an agenda and simply be a good scribe of whatever may show up – be it images, body sensations, impressions, voices, etc. In this manner you stay in a passive wave-like state of consciousness - what Remo calls the Eros ego. That state allows you to “mind meld” with the Beyond – something I have illustratated previously using the behavior of circular polarized light as shown below and which was the main subject in Rotation And Light – Feb. 2011. Mind-melding in my material has been connected to being “a simple device that saves the world” - so it of great importance. The red line in the following animation would represent you observing the Beyond in an Eros ego – with red signifying the masculine principle (anyone who is in spacetime is the old Red King seeking renewal). The blue line would signify the feminine principle, i..e., of someone in the Beyond. Added together you co-travel in the resultant circular “LovE’ers” spiral embrace shown by the animated black line. It took me many years to learn a certain right attitude from Remo with which to approach the Beyond. It resulted in my opus taking on a deeper connection with that realm in a sustainable and more substantive manner.

The Simple Device That Saves The World
The blackness in the following image indicates introversion and a diming of the Logos. Thus the wavy black hair on the masculine figure indicates an Eros ego state while the wavy yellow hair of the feminine figure indicates the Eros consciousness nature of the feminine principle in the Beyond. Like this wave co-travels in harmony with wave. It’s what is required in order to “mind-meld” with the knowning of the mana (Wisdom) of her head. All this takes place in the 2nd chakra – the sex/water chakra. I see that you noticed your wavy hair in the picture of kissing Richard on the forehead in your TWO post – an Eros moment for sure. And like this to your further associations to Lee.

Suzanne wrote:
The Swan is a big item in the symbology of Leonardo Da Vinci's work, for instance his Leda and the Swan - the union between a mortal woman and a god in the form of a swan.

I liked this swan amplification very much – it goes well with the following sex/water chakra (where sex =’s psychological intimacy) swan images. But here it would be “the union between the immortal feminine and a mortal god in the form of a swan” – implying the individual soul of the observer who descends to the water chakra and unites with the World Soul is a god.
Attachment:
Leda.jpg
Leda.jpg [ 78.62 KiB | Viewed 6509 times ]

Quote:
Leda and the Swan is a story and subject in art from Greek mythology in which the god Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduces, or rapes, Leda.

This reminds me of Christ reminding his apostles that Jewish law has it that “Ye are gods. John 10:34” Like this contact with the water chakra helps one become an Avatar which can then manifest on Earth. It reminds me of what Wolfgang Pauli told me once in a vision, “Only the living can collapse the wave function” – for they possess a god-like attribute because they are incarnated in spacetime seems meant. This special God-like attribute helps the living to co-create with the feminine principle new births she wants for our world.

Quote:
In Hinduism, an Avatar is a deliberate descent of a deity to Earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation".

The phenomenon of an avatar (descent of God in human and other forms) is observed mainly in Hinduism. Thus Avataravada is one of the core principles of Hinduism.

The term is most often associated with Vishnu, though it has also come to be associated with other deities.

Attachment:
Love.jpg
Love.jpg [ 98.29 KiB | Viewed 6509 times ]

Quote:
According to Robert Langdon, in Chapter 82 of The Lost Symbol, an ancient Hermetic precept states: “Know ye not that ye are gods?” Langdon refers to this as “one of the pillars of the Ancient Mysteries” and a “persistent message of man’s own divinity” in many ancient texts, including the Bible.

The insinuation is that man is god – and that this is what the ancient philosophers, the editors of the Old Testament, and the Freemasons all believe.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 am

Post Re: music of the strings?
Hi :)

Suzanne's last post had me search the name Lucretius. At some point I ended up at a page filled with latin translations. For example: "vivida vis animi / the strong force of the mind (Lucretius)" I googled images related to vivida vis animi and found a few old images of a universal nature. (heh)

I took one image from google and transposed it with a treble clef. The image pretty much tells the story. Upon seeing the Thomas Wright image in google I instantly saw the treble clef transposed. Kind of neat.

Turns out that this is 'picture 137' on my desktop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Wright_(astronomer)

And I got to read about the 4 vibrations of string theory. Around 8-10 years ago I began to understand 'us' as circles that all 'touch', something like a membrane. I didn't know then that I was imagining the circles of string theory.

Rhythmic Balanced Interchange.

pascal

ps: from Gregory's post I ended up at a Sufi site that I will link to.

IMAGINING THE WORLD

At the moment, the world is asleep, suffering the dreams of humanity, which have become a nightmare of desecration and pollution. In our hubris we have forgotten that the world is more than our collective projections, that it is more mysterious and strange than our rational minds would like us to believe. Quantum physics has revealed a fluid and unpredictable world, in which consciousness and matter are not separate—whether a photon of light behaves as a particle or wave depends upon the consciousness of the observer. But we remain within the images of Newtonian physics: matter that is dead, definable, and solid, and consciousness that is objective, safely divorced from the physical world. Matter and spirit remain split, and we continue in the patriarchal fantasy that we can have control over our world.

As we have already seen, the physical world was not always experienced as so isolated. Many cultures have been more concerned with the relationship between the worlds. In the medieval imagination the physical world was just one part of the Great Chain of Being. Medieval cathedrals imaged a symbolic and geometric relationship between the different parts, with the maze that symbolized our journey through this world, mirroring the rose window’s image of a higher reality of light. In the Sufism of Ibn ‘Arabî, the worlds were seen as connected by the symbolic world of the imagination, which acts as a bridge or an “intermediary between the world of Mystery (‘alam al-ghayb) and the world of Visibility (‘alam al-shahadat).”

In their retorts and crucibles the alchemists were working not just with chemical substances but also with the inner energies of life. Their symbolic writings describe both the mixture of tinctures and the marriage of the king and queen, the union of sun and moon. The alchemists took their work seriously, knowing the real responsibility involved.(18) They knew that they were working with a secret substance in life, “mercury” or “quicksilver,” a catalyst that can transform whatever it touches. The way their chemicals changed and transformed imaged how life can be changed with the correct mixture of ingredients. They knew that matter and spirit are not separate. Modern science is now revealing the same thing to us. Yet how the inner and outer worlds relate, and how our consciousness affects the physical world, remain for us still a great mystery.

Once we surrender our safe concept of a separate, static, and defined world, we open to a more dynamic reality in which life is an energy field with which our consciousness and unconscious interact: a pulsating Indra’s Net being continually woven by the soul, through which our consciousness takes on form, our dreams come into being.

http://www.goldensufi.org/a_animamundi.html

Attachments:
Picture 137.png
Picture 137.png [ 516.3 KiB | Viewed 6489 times ]

Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:58 am

Post Nicholas of Cusa and Emails from a ghost
Hi Pascal, Finally I am back after a full month and actually making a post instead of promising I might. I would just get stymied about what topic among a dozen possible ones I should do. So, I would wind up doing nothing. You had mentioned Nicholas of Cusa in the Email below around the time the Unus Mundus forum was down for a few days and that was the only way to stay in touch. I knew who Cusa was and had discussed him with my husband Richard some few years ago. But I did not remember exactly what triggered off that conversation.

Yesterday I was looking up old Emails from 2008 where Lee's first (apparent) very striking communication attempts with text had started showing up as Email spam. Of course such a method was so totally absurd, I couldn't believe it and thought I must be going truly crazy, nuts, bonkers, insane to the max. I visited a PhD psychologist with the most excellent credentials and reputation who I already knew about ten years before. He sent me over to a very fine lady psycho-pharmacologist. She wasn't really needed, but I would go to her if I ever did go too far out in the head to be able to function in daily life. My regular physician gave me a prescription for Xanax to give me some complete sleep cycles.

Also I was learning to do BCI thanks to our Dr. Remo Roth, and the negative effects of lots of disturbing old traumas from decades ago got neutralized and expelled out of my psyche. Yesterday evening, my usually invisible Lee from the Beyond repeated a phrase he has said several times about our "Bridging the Gap" between the living and the deceased... but it sounded... as an inward voice... that I can repeat out loud... more like he said, "Bridging the Crap". Come to think of it, we do seem to have to clear out the mess from the floor of our inner stables before we can get from one side to the other and back again safely.

Anyhow, today I was going back in my old Emails to find out what exact date the first amazing spammarino Email came in from a seemingly deceased entity, my old One and Only. On AOL I am able to keep, in their original LIVE unaltered form, thousands of Emails by year going back to 2007. YEEKS.... I could see that I had sent a link to myself about Nicholas of Cusa during the same time as the Lee related spam. My husband Richard went to a Jesuit College and had a vast array of knowledge about various Catholic Church epochs. My son-in-law recently showed me how to do “screen shots” with my own computer, so that I will no longer have to use blurry wavy Android phone camera photos to illustrate something here. I was able to snip your Nicholas of Cusa info… then there will be some other snips that show Cusa in the same Email list from March 2008.

Snips will be added soon from my computer... will be working on this for maybe 20 minutes more, it's 3:33 AM right now, a good "significant" number... My old lady brain gets confused sometimes, and it looks like I did not make either a snip screen shot or copy and paste thing to insert here about Cusa. And it's 3:54... but I'll figure it out... Copy text in and snip the fancy calligraphy to insert. Here goes.

Quote:
Pascal wrote:
My search lead me to Kepler of all people.

http://www.keplersdiscovery.com/Cusanus.html
Attachment:
Cusa Forum.PNG
Cusa Forum.PNG [ 9.35 KiB | Viewed 6383 times ]

In his first work, the 1597 Mysterium Cosmographicum, Kepler wrote, “For this one fact, Nicholas of Cusa and other seems to me divine: that they attached so much importance to the difference between the Straight and the Curved.” (Mysterium Cosmographicum, A.M. Duncan translation, p. 92)

Who was this “Nicholas of Cusa," and how did he influence Kepler's thought?

Attachment:
Duomo_combine.jpg
Duomo_combine.jpg [ 10.11 KiB | Viewed 6383 times ]

A renaissance-era statesman, mathematician and philosopher, Cardinal Nicholas of Cusa (1401-1464) led the ecumenical movement in the 1439 Council of Florence (seeking the union of the Eastern and Western churches) and set forth many of his ideas on scientific inquiry in the 1440 treatise On Learned Ignorance ("De Doctra Ignoranita").

In the Mysterium Cosmographicum, Kepler cited Cusa's insight regarding the difference between the "Straight" and the "Curved" that while "an inscribed polygon grows more like a circle the more angles it has," "even though the multiplication of its angles were infinite, nothing will make the polygon equal the circle unless the polygon is resolved into identity with the circle." (On Learned Ignorance, H. Lawrence Bond translation, p. 91)

The straight and the curved represent incommensurable species of magnitude.

Next Cusa Email from 2008 - I had sent this to myself after I found it online.

Most of these messages were back and forth between Ann my then Blog mate and me.
Please start looking for an Email entitled aysneeze as a Subject.
Right under it is the Cusa Wikipedia thing I sent to myself.
Cusa came in first and aysneeze right after it.
Also please notice the item Your Ticketmaster Order - It happened to be for a performance at Lisner Auditorium in
Washington, DC - literally for real on the same street where I used to walk with Lee for about 8 months in 1962-63.
Attachment:
Aysneeze 3-5-2008.PNG
Aysneeze 3-5-2008.PNG [ 20.83 KiB | Viewed 6383 times ]

I was saying to my daughter some hours ago that if my One and Only wanted to attract my attention a couple of days after my being back on our old Love Boulevard and standing by the door where we used to say goodbye... I SNEEZE would be a great one that I would catch on to immediately. Now, this man only kissed me maybe 4 or 5 times... I just did a better count on my fingers and it was probably 7 in total. Finally he had to tell me that if I wanted him to be able to get a bit closer to me once in a while, I would have to not wear perfume because he was severely allergic to it and could have violent sneezing fits. I can't think of any other man I have ever known that ever indicated that he could not kiss the girl more often if she smelled like Carnation Parfum.
Attachment:
aysneeze-date.PNG
aysneeze-date.PNG [ 1.88 KiB | Viewed 6382 times ]

There was just these phrases from a book. It appeared to have been written after he died.
Attachment:
aysneeze-Aida.PNG
aysneeze-Aida.PNG [ 5.68 KiB | Viewed 6382 times ]

The Stainless Steel Rat Sings the Blues
Book by Harry Harrison

Fabled, futuristic criminal Jim DiGriz a.k.a. the Stainless Steel Rat, is pressured by the Galactic League into undertaking a dangerous mission on a planet that is hurtling backward down the evolutionary scale. Google Books

Published: 1994
Author: Harry Harrison
Genre: Speculative fiction

Gee whiz, my Lee was indeed deceased a few years before that, plus I couldn't picture his reading that kind of sci-fi trash... about a felon with a freaky rock band. My old guy thought the three B's... Brahms, Beethoven, and JS Bach... and several other centuries ago composers were the only ones worth listening to. However, there were some things about the book that anyone who knew him would easily recognize as rather evidential... that this Email could definitely have something to do with him. And there was another thing... I wonder if somebody went out on the street and interviewed folks and asked, "What is Esperanto?" -- how many out of a hundred or a thousand would know? Europeans would do much better at that question than most Americans. As to myself, I knew what it was when it showed up a few pages after the Aida sentence that came from the spam. Not only that, I knew closely at least two elderly people who would have met the daughter of the creator of Esperanto... which was a new language put together mostly from the romance languages (Latin, Italian, Spanish, French, etc. not romance as in love). It was an early 20th Century attempt for a kind of world citizen movement to have one less thing for us humans to fight over by being able to understand people of other nationalities by way of a second language that all could write and speak while keeping their own.

So, let's see, what are the chances that I am going to get a spam two days after standing where my Twin Soul Forevermore and I often said goodbye... and where I handed him a book one day in early 1963 to read and bring it back to me when he was finished... and THAT book had mention of Esperanto in it. What is a synchronicity after all? Is it always only a "meaningful coincidence"... or can it be a form of communication... and a second language of the spirit for us all, to be shared among the living and those who have left us but may be still aware of us? Harry Harrison's books were not simplistic trash. He wrote in a sincere clever way to attract readers to the outlandish fun and futuristic themes of his novels, but under it all was his own personal commitment to a better world that would not end in wars of annihilation. He has passed on not too long ago, and I say Hi to Harry, because I suspect he is in very good company in the Beyond. I just discovered about 15 minutes ago that he worked during World War II on the exact same kind of project with a specific terminology that can be found in my Lee's newspaper obituary for instance. There were not a huge number of persons in the entire world and especially here in the U.S. that would have such an expertise during the same timeframe. I am too amazed to ponder this any longer right now. I will get back to Nicholas of Cusa later on.

Harry Harrison (born Henry Maxwell Dempsey; March 12, 1925 – August 15, 2012) was an American science fiction (SF) author, best known for his character the Stainless Steel Rat and for his novel Make Room! Make Room! (1966). The latter was the rough basis for the motion picture Soylent Green (1973). Harrison was (with Brian Aldiss) the co-president of the Birmingham Science Fiction Group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harrison_(writer)

Suzanne

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, and all.

I've wanted to post here for a while now but I have been having difficulties doing so.

(just deleted a paragraph - don't know why)

Would love to be back in the forum swing of things. I hope I can soon.

pascal

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Post Swans (Photo and Video) Synchronicity
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne, and all.

I've wanted to post here for a while now but I have been having difficulties doing so.

(just deleted a paragraph - don't know why)

Would love to be back in the forum swing of things. I hope I can soon.

pascal

Hi Pascal, Looks like I am not going to be back to my condo until November. I have my computer with me but am so used to the usual environment where I post in at home... that I tend now to just do Email and some Facebook or You Tube-ing. However being elsewhere than at my residence does not seem to affect the meaningful coincidences catching up with me.

I will give a somewhat short (when I say that, it usually becomes a long one) explanation about how I came across an identical swan image to the one Gregory posted before on Sep 07, 2013. Sometime in the middle of last year I became briefly acquainted with a musician online. I sent him an Email about a topic that would very definitely be something of great interest to him. I was surprised not to hear back from him. It has taken almost a year to find out why that was. He had an ongoing medical crisis for quite a while. He finally sent me a long reply about my unanswered Email from 2012.

As we know from experience here on the forum... TIMING can be a great essential in coincidences that appear to be very significant. The musician doesn't know where our forum is and only a bit about what kind of topics I might post about here. Besides, he indeed could easily come up with the same image at Google of swans... BUT it would take going through hundreds of classical music videos made by other people to come up with the exact same swans that Gregory posted. Let's compare the timing aspect again. Gregory Photo Sep 07, 2013 -- Musician Video Oct 09, 2013. This was not a video the man uploaded himself. It was simply one he newly gave a link to from his own web page. This is a screen shot of the identical swans. The only difference is the extra spot of light in the middle of the heart shape made by the necks of the swans in the photo. Maybe it's a kiss.

Attachment:
A-Swams-sm.jpg
A-Swams-sm.jpg [ 69.69 KiB | Viewed 6331 times ]

Here is the You Tube link to view and listen to the actual video. This is an EROS
experience if there ever was one! The two swans first appear briefly at 2:55
and then linger on the screen for the entire last two minutes of the video.

Suzanne

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:10 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I can more or less read the text in the image you posted. Is that 2 Corinthians 6 2? That verse talks a lot about 'now'. I've come to see that 'now' is 'christ consciousness'. We've talked about Tiphareth here before and I've read about the connection to christ consciousness and tipareth.

“In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.”[a]
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Side note: I watched a video last night about the ajna chakra. A man was speaking about how to open that center, or as he put it, that storehouse. He said the way to do it was not focusing on it but rather to focus on (he points to the belly).

Middle dantian (中丹田, Zhong Dantian): at the level of the heart, associated with storing life energy (qi) and with respiration and health of the internal organs, in particular the thymus gland;

It looked like something Remo might have done, but I can only guess.

Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post More from Aldous Huxley - Brain as reducing valve
Hi Pascal and All, Well... I am still not back home yet and won't be for some more weeks. I have posted about this Huxley item before, but the link I gave then became inactive. It seems to me now from my own experiences that when we do get in touch with a unison of Head Heart Hara... and let's add here that by considering "below the navel" area (Hara) to include the 2nd chakra... we may begin to grasp how we can become acclimated gradually, by going within the "belly brain", to living in a Synchronicity Reality. Historically, a similar inward journey approach has been used by Rosicrucians and Sufis and others in even more ancient times.

Most of us, who came and have stayed here at the forum over some years, originally arrived from the link at Remo Roth's home page in English. It was my seeing this following item that really caught my attention... as I had a deep feeling for that truly both great and humble lady already from seeing her in the documentary "A Matter of the Heart". Remo noted: See My Personal Memories of Marie-Louise von Franz

LINK: http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/

Attachment:
Brain-ReducingValve-sm.jpg
Brain-ReducingValve-sm.jpg [ 28.14 KiB | Viewed 6260 times ]

ALDOUS HUXLEY: Reflecting on my experience, I find myself agreeing with the eminent Cambridge philosopher, Dr. C. D. Broad, “that we should do well to consider much more seriously than we have hitherto been inclined to do the type of theory which Bergson put forward in connection with memory and sense perception. The suggestion is that the function of the brain and nervous system and sense organs is in the main eliminative and not productive. Each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him and of perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe. The function of the brain and nervous system is to protect us from being overwhelmed and confused by this mass of largely useless and irrelevant knowledge, by shutting out most of what we should otherwise perceive or remember at any moment, and leaving only that very small and special selection which is likely to be practically useful.” According to such a theory, each one of us is potentially Mind at Large. But in so far as we are animals, our business is at all costs to survive. To make biological survival possible, Mind at Large has to be funneled through the reducing valve of the brain and nervous system. What comes out at the other end is a measly trickle of the kind of consciousness which will help us to stay alive on the surface of this particular planet. To formulate and express the contents of this reduced awareness, man has invented and endlessly elaborated those symbol-systems and implicit philosophies which we call languages. Every individual is at once the beneficiary and the victim of the linguistic tradition into which he has been born—the beneficiary inasmuch as language gives access to the accumulated records of other people's experience, the victim in so far as it confirms him in the belief that reduced awareness is the only awareness and as it bedevils his sense of reality, so that he is all too apt to take his concepts for data, his words for actual things. That which, in the language of religion, is called “this world” is the universe of reduced awareness, expressed, and, as it were, petrified by language. The various “other worlds,” with which human beings erratically make contact are so many elements in the totality of the awareness belonging to Mind at Large. Most people, most of the time, know only what comes through the reducing valve and is consecrated as genuinely real by the local language. Certain persons, however, seem to be born with a kind of by-pass that circumvents the reducing valve. In others temporary by-passes may be acquired either spontaneously, or as the result of deliberate “spiritual exercises,” or through hypnosis, or by means of drugs. Through these permanent or temporary by-passes there flows, not indeed the perception “of everything that is happening everywhere in the universe” (for the by-pass does not abolish the reducing valve, which still excludes the total content of Mind at Large), but something more than, and above all something different from, the carefully selected utilitarian material which our narrowed, individual minds regard as a complete, or at least sufficient, picture of reality. END

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

Suzanne

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I just re-read your post and looked up to see that it is 10:36. Just making a note of that.

Yesterday I was driving home and at some point had a thought about your last post. In my mind I thought "well, there must be something around me that coincides with this thought". On the back window of the vehicle beside me was a sticker something like what I've attached. I laughed, it could not have been more fitting.

I'm going to read some more from the link you posted.

pascal

Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Post Nativity -The Eternal Christ Birth Within Our Soul
Here is my favorite Christmas Eve movie scene from "The Nativity Story" and my favorite Christmas Eve song "O Holy Night" all in one video at You Tube.

History of O Holy Night Lyrics and Music: The words and lyrics of the old carol 'O Holy Night' were written by Placide Cappeau de Roquemaure in 1847. Cappeau was a wine seller by trade but was asked by the parish priest to write a poem for Christmas. He obliged and wrote the beautiful words of the hymn. He then realised that it should have music to accompany the words and he approached his friend Adolphe Charles Adams (1803-1856). He agreed and the music for the poem was therefore composed by Adolphe Charles Adams. Adolphe had attended the Paris conservatoire and forged a brilliant career as a composer. It was translated into English by John Sullivan Dwight (1812-1893).

Oh holy night!
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till He appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices
Oh night divine
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine
Oh night divine

Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming
Here come the wise men from Orient land
The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger
In all our trials born to be our friend
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another
His law is love and His gospel is peace
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother
And in His name all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
Let all within us praise His holy name
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
His power and glory ever more proclaim!

Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:15 am
Profile Personal album

Post A New Year's Prayer For Us All
LYRICS:
I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go.
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know.
Let this be our prayer, as we go our way.
Lead us to a place, guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe.

La luce che tu dai
Nel cuore restera
A ricordarci che
L'eterna stella sei.

I pray we'll find your light,
And hold within our hearts
And stars go out each night,
Ai,ai....................

Nella mia preghiera
Quanta fede c'e.
Lead us to a place ?

Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day
Guide us with your grace

Give us faith so we'll be safe.

Sogniamo un mondo senza piu violenza,
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza.
Ognuno dia una mano al suo vicino,
Simbolo di pace...di fraternita.

La forza che ci dai
E desiderio te
Ognuno trovi amor
Intorno e dentro se.
Let this be our prayer,
Just like every child.

We ask that life be kind
And watch us from above.
We hope each soul will find
Another soul to love.
Let this be our prayer,
Just like every child.

Needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe
E la fede che hai acceso in noi
Sento che ci salverai...

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:39 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog / ça sufi!
Hi Suzanne,

I just found a cool link that I had mailed to myself a couple of years ago. I'll paste a quote from it that really felt right when I read it.

The Origin of Sufism

The germ of Sufism is said to have existed from the beginning of the human creation, for wisdom is the heritage of man; therefore no one person can be said to be its propounder. It has been revealed more clearly and spread more widely as from time to time the world has evolved.

Sufism as a brotherhood may be traced back as far as the period of Daniel. We find among the Zoroastrians Hatim, the best known Sufi of his time. The chosen ones of God, the salt of the earth, who responded without hesitation to the call of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, were Sufis, and were not only simple followers of a religion, but had insight into divine knowledge. They recognized God's every messenger and united with them all. Before the time of Mohammed they were called Ekuanul Safa, Brothers of Purity, but after his coming they were named by him Sahabi Safa, Knights of Purity. The world has called them Zoroastrian, Christian, Jewish, or Mohammedan mystics, and the followers of each religion have claimed them as their own. For instance, a Christian would claim that Saint Paul was a Christian and a Mohammedan that Shams Tabriz was a Mohammedan. In reality Christ was not a Christian nor was Mohammed a Mohammedan; they were Sufis.

Relation to other Religions

Although Sufism is the essence of all religions and its influence is upon all, yet it can more justly be called the esoteric side of Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. But it is not a purely Zoroastrian esotericism devoid of Jewish influence, nor is it a solely Jewish mysticism free from the influence of Christianity, nor is it entirely Christian wisdom untouched by the morals of Islam. Therefore it is justifiable to call it the true spirit of all religions, even of those as foreign to it as Vedanta and Buddhism.

We see Zoroaster in the Sufi in his purity, his love for light and his worship of God in the sublimity of nature. We see Moses in the Sufi in his constant communion with God. We see Christ in him in his charity and self- renunciation. The true meaning of the sacrament is seen in the daily life of the Sufi, who readily shares his all with another. The life of a true Sufi is an open Bible for anybody to read. We see Mohammed in the humanity of the Sufi, in his strength in facing the struggle of life and bearing with equanimity its responsibilities.

The Sufi Movement

Sufism was intellectually born in Arabia, devotionally. reared in Persia, and spiritually completed in India. For the last forty years the direct and indirect influence of the East has prepared the ground in the West for the seed of the Sufi message. Every event has its time, and it has been ordained by the supreme Will that East and West shall now unite in the bond of love and wisdom, which neither politics nor commerce can bring about, but only the call of God. the Lord of both East and West.

-------

What is really important to me in here is the claim that no other 'religion' is inferior. Unless, of course, I am reading it wrong. I think I've found the place where none of those things matter to me. Yet, at the same time I feel the need to referee the 'us / them' conundrum - which I tend to do with a bit of...ardent fervour :)

Religion / Religare is not bullshit, Catholics aren't idiots, and so on... No one can be 100% right. A couple of women came to the house recently and wanted to convert me. One asked if I read the bible, I said yes. When asked what faith was in my background I said Catholic, she replied "oh, I used to be one of those" and seemed disgusted by it. I asked some very important questions that I felt someone of a more substantial religion would be able to answer. She dodged it all. At that point I mentioned that she might have done better to stick with what she knew. (and we all had a laugh together...)

The addition to the subject line was "ça sufi!" and is a play on words. In french when we've had enough we'd say "ça suffit!" I think it sums up very well how I see all of this nonsense :)

best,
pascal

ps: ah-ha!

“Now how does the Sufi look at the question of God? Does he believe in one God? Believes in one God, how can he tolerate the belief in many gods? The answer is that the point of view of the Sufi is to bring peace among the different believers. He does not differ from them; he sees their point of view. He sees that those who have many gods also worship God. They worship the different attributes of God"

link

Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Post Hara, Sufi, Eye of the Storm, The Matrix
pascal b wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

I just found a cool link that I had mailed to myself a couple of years ago. I'll paste a quote from it that really felt right when I read it.

The Origin of Sufism

The germ of Sufism is said to have existed from the beginning of the human creation, for wisdom is the heritage of man; therefore no one person can be said to be its propounder. It has been revealed more clearly and spread more widely as from time to time the world has evolved.

Sufism as a brotherhood may be traced back as far as the period of Daniel. We find among the Zoroastrians Hatim, the best known Sufi of his time. The chosen ones of God, the salt of the earth, who responded without hesitation to the call of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, were Sufis, and were not only simple followers of a religion, but had insight into divine knowledge. They recognized God's every messenger and united with them all. Before the time of Mohammed they were called Ekuanul Safa, Brothers of Purity, but after his coming they were named by him Sahabi Safa, Knights of Purity. The world has called them Zoroastrian, Christian, Jewish, or Mohammedan mystics, and the followers of each religion have claimed them as their own. For instance, a Christian would claim that Saint Paul was a Christian and a Mohammedan that Shams Tabriz was a Mohammedan. In reality Christ was not a Christian nor was Mohammed a Mohammedan; they were Sufis.

Relation to other Religions

Although Sufism is the essence of all religions and its influence is upon all, yet it can more justly be called the esoteric side of Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. But it is not a purely Zoroastrian esotericism devoid of Jewish influence, nor is it a solely Jewish mysticism free from the influence of Christianity, nor is it entirely Christian wisdom untouched by the morals of Islam. Therefore it is justifiable to call it the true spirit of all religions, even of those as foreign to it as Vedanta and Buddhism.

We see Zoroaster in the Sufi in his purity, his love for light and his worship of God in the sublimity of nature. We see Moses in the Sufi in his constant communion with God. We see Christ in him in his charity and self- renunciation. The true meaning of the sacrament is seen in the daily life of the Sufi, who readily shares his all with another. The life of a true Sufi is an open Bible for anybody to read. We see Mohammed in the humanity of the Sufi, in his strength in facing the struggle of life and bearing with equanimity its responsibilities.

The Sufi Movement

Sufism was intellectually born in Arabia, devotionally. reared in Persia, and spiritually completed in India. For the last forty years the direct and indirect influence of the East has prepared the ground in the West for the seed of the Sufi message. Every event has its time, and it has been ordained by the supreme Will that East and West shall now unite in the bond of love and wisdom, which neither politics nor commerce can bring about, but only the call of God. the Lord of both East and West.

-------

What is really important to me in here is the claim that no other 'religion' is inferior. Unless, of course, I am reading it wrong. I think I've found the place where none of those things matter to me. Yet, at the same time I feel the need to referee the 'us / them' conundrum - which I tend to do with a bit of...ardent fervour :)

Religion / Religare is not bullshit, Catholics aren't idiots, and so on... No one can be 100% right. A couple of women came to the house recently and wanted to convert me. One asked if I read the bible, I said yes. When asked what faith was in my background I said Catholic, she replied "oh, I used to be one of those" and seemed disgusted by it. I asked some very important questions that I felt someone of a more substantial religion would be able to answer. She dodged it all. At that point I mentioned that she might have done better to stick with what she knew. (and we all had a laugh together...)

The addition to the subject line was "ça sufi!" and is a play on words. In french when we've had enough we'd say "ça suffit!" I think it sums up very well how I see all of this nonsense :)

best,
pascal

ps: ah-ha!

“Now how does the Sufi look at the question of God? Does he believe in one God? Believes in one God, how can he tolerate the belief in many gods? The answer is that the point of view of the Sufi is to bring peace among the different believers. He does not differ from them; he sees their point of view. He sees that those who have many gods also worship God. They worship the different attributes of God"

link

Hi Pascal, I am still not back home at my condo. Lots more work needed to be done with old plumbing and wiring plus getting some new furnishings. We are also having a lot more snow and ice than usual, and I have to be very careful about not slipping and falling... or I will wind up with a broken back and a broken head or just plain dead. So I try to apply some logic and common sense and concluded along with my family that I should not move back until well into March although I can stay over a night or two there when the weather forecast would indicate that is a safe thing to do. Anyhow, my daughter and son-in-law decided last night to watch the 1999 movie, The Matrix. I have never seen it and didn't particularly want to because I do not like hero-anti-hero films that appear to revolve mostly around super spectacular scenes of glorified violence to the max in the name of saving the world from something worse. However, since my deceased Lee said to me I guess about three years ago to look up the meaning of the words, "brain in a vat"... I decided to watch the Matrix movie... since the concept is similar. Hmmm, I did NOT make this text green on purpose and am not sure how it happened... but there was a lot of green on giant computer like screens in the Matrix movie from which the unreal human world was made... or whatever... I do not understand the supposed technicalities.

OK, I am trying to get back to normal size and black font color. This is a paste in of a topic related to Sufis from last year in late February..

Post subject: Holograms, Matrix, Lee, Walter Russell, Leonardo

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

... post here at the Blog. I was watching a video about Leonardo Da Vinci. My father died the morning after "a dark and stormy night" due to hurricane Hazel in 1954. The "eye of the storm" is a very important symbol to me. Since you mentioned that in a post just so recently, I ...

Next is a screen shot of an "eye of the storm" and a whirling dervish Sufi dancer. I did that video pause and photo on December 21, 2013... of course before this Sufi post you made that is quoted above.

HARA-SUFI
Attachment:
Hara-Sufi-crop-sm.jpg
Hara-Sufi-crop-sm.jpg [ 59.53 KiB | Viewed 5949 times ]

I am going to add the video trailer of this film in a few minutes more so that I do not lose this post...
they tend to vanish when they are worked on too long before clicking the Submit button. Here it is now:

Ah, I am listening to this next one right now... just mentioned...Nikola Tesla... and here is a line of associated names I have accumulated from clear cut evidence... Tesla... John Hayes Hammond Jr... Name not given (a friend of Lee's for 40 years)... Lee 30 to 60 years ago... back to Jack Hammond... Eileen Garrett... Andrija Puharich. All of these were experts in these vibratory sciences and their esoteric significances. You can find all 4 videos in this series at this link:

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 1 - Akasha

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I'll write more in a bit but I wanted to say something about the first part of the video (just finished watching it). I remember having written here about "reach / maintain" and "eternal game of cat and mouse", etc. The mention of Shiva Shakti as having been described in that way in the past was really cool to hear.

As time goes on I can see why I didn't get booted from this site because of being inaccurate and totally out of my mind :)

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi Suzanne,

I've watched all of the videos and found them really fascinating. When the subject of 'change' came up I was reminded of this thread from a while back. Maybe a reason for that association will present itself.

Inconstant Constants

This morning I was watching a video on youtube and this part of it really caught my attention.

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 8.12.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 8.12.48 AM.png [ 462.37 KiB | Viewed 5824 times ]

I looked up the words 'Oxford' and 'Circus' and found this image

Anyway, the idea of a jester came to mind, and also an image you posted here when I first started at the forum. The "X" with the circle around it.

I don't mean to pull up old ideas but they go together so well that I can't see why it would be a bad thing to do. I'll let this swirl around for a while and see where I end up with it, if anywhere at all.

Thanks,
Pascal

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog / Christed
Hello all,

this morning I was reading something about Christ as a western term for consciousness. I felt to share this paragraph before getting my workday started. 'Christification' is a term I've heard many times and its meaning becomes more clear as time goes by.

"The highest state of intellectual development and emotional maturity is sometimes termed the “christed” state because of the sacredness and purity of the individual who has achieved it. Jesus achieved this in his human life, and was given this term before his name as the recognition of his achievement of this spiritual status. This path is open to anyone regardless of their religious tradition if and when he or she is open to become a living vessel of LOVE and TRUTH on the planet and actively strives to attain it.

This is not a term used exclusively in the Christian religion, nor does it mean that you must adhere to the Christian belief system to attain this state. All of the world’s religious traditions offer a path to achieving this “christed” status, and people are free to find their way in the context of their religious choice. What is significant to remember here is that each person has his and her own path to finding Spirit, and to open to allowing that path to unfold naturally. Sometimes people find their way within the context of certain religious beliefs that the major world’s religions offer; some people will find their way by blending some beliefs together in a unique and innovative way. All ways and paths are honored if they lead a person into becoming more loving, forgiving, patient, kind, compassionate, tolerant, and happy. All paths of LOVE lead to the same Source of All That Is. We all share the same Creator-Source as living expressions of that Source Personality and we all are moving back home to unite with our Source.

Christ consciousness is the state of awareness of our true nature, our higher self, and our birthright as children of God. Christ consciousness is our living expression as a child of Spirit as we unfold our own divine life plan onto the earth plane: bringing heaven to earth. Living in the reality of our “christed” self is actually being fully alive and invested in who we truly are. In our “christed” self we live as inspiration for others to seek this for themselves so we can collectively move our planet forward into the divine plan for planetary transformation and glorification."

pascal

*edit

Christ is the 'heart' if it all. The mind, when pulled from its mechanical drive and operating from / with the heart, separates the sheep from the goats. It does not respond mechanically to situations that arise and sees right action.

"Christ is a" decision maker if given the chance to fulfill His purpose.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Post My Theory of Synchronicity
Hi Pascal and all our Blog readers: This is a working theory in progress. Don’t expect me to be very scientific about it, as I never got past Biology 1 in high school. I am finally back into my condo at my home again. I have been away with relatives since July of last summer after my dear husband Richard died unexpectedly. The place has been completely renovated with all the wiring, plumbing, floors, etc. checked and updated as needed. Mostly I have all new furniture too since a lot of our old stuff was broken and needed to be dumped or recycled. We actually were still watching TV on a small screen 1987 model. Now as a gift from a relative, I have a huge TV screen with all the new tech features and can pull up various programs from a fancy menu and even video record stuff I want to watch later. The very first week I was learning how to operate this thing, yeeee gads, I had to call up my older sister and tell her I had “chanced” upon a program… when I was trying to figure out how to use the “Guide” to see what is on… a program that was about the Civil War camp remains in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. She and I have actually driven around in that area looking for clues about the possibility of reincarnation or perhaps our somehow tuning in to certain people’s life stories who lived and died there from the 1850s to 1880s. Those who have been reading this Blog for a few years know about my sister’s and my adventures around the Harrisonburg, Virginia area near James Madison University. My husband’s Memorial Service was held down in that Mennonite territory at the end of August of last year. Those mid-1800s persons were mostly pacifists and did not fight for either the Union or the Confederacy. Personally I am not greatly fond of the theory of reincarnation. Our human existence throughout known history has been one mostly of vast hardship and suffering… so, who needs it over and over and over again just for the little bit of love, beauty, knowledge, and pleasure we may occasionally get from it? I just watched a documentary on my fancy TV the other night about the Black Plague in the 14th Century that horrifically wiped out a gigantic portion of the then existing world population. I can also keep up easily with the latest reports of our own self-produced plagues such as the waves of more radiation and contamination coming to our U.S. West Coast this April.

If I thought I was already living in my daily life in a mental Synchronicity City most of the time, the frequency of meaningful coincidences has increased many times over in this New Year. I will be writing about lots of these over the next week or so. I now have a kind of ideal environment. A close relative is going to install a new and better version of Dragon Dictates on my computer, so that I can speak words instead of having to type them with my faulty two finger manner. Anyhow, let’s get down now to why I think Synchronicity may be, or at least can be in some instances, a coded form of communication from our deceased in the Beyond or the Quantum Cosmos or whatever else the Source might be. Frankly, I speculate that Eros and Logos somehow get “wedded” in the process. By Eros, I don’t really mean just Love as in its humanitarian or romantic forms. Maybe it’s a kind of intense emotional focus… which can be good or bad… thus folks get led into helpful pathways… or they get led down paths of bitter destruction. Logos also can be good or bad… making us too much in the head in an arrogant and harmful way… or on the flip side becoming the good common sense… thinking things out wisely… that can be very helpful to all humanity. This is a theory. I don’t believe I know the absolute truth about anything and do not intend to become one of the thousands of cult like leaders we have all over the Internet now. So, this is the Introduction to what will happen next here. I am going to start explaining more clearly WHY my deceased One and Only known as “Lee” here on the Blog may indeed be part of a Between Worlds (or Dimensions) communication project. Some recent weeks ago, Goggle featured a specific woman pioneer in early computer history around World War II and for some decades afterward. I recognized her name but did not know lots about her. I clicked to see more about her. Then I had a hunch or intuition or a telepathic thought from my Lee to look up her name and his real full name at the same time. BONANZA! They were on a same list alphabetically. I had seen his name there before. But hers was so far apart from his that I never made a connection between them. From there, I was able to do some more online research. Gee, guess what? They happened to work at the same two places in Maryland and Virginia apparently at the same time. Most likely they knew one another in person. The thing about him and her is that both of them would have known quite well many of the individuals who were among the greatest experts in the world at that time on how to devise and crack coded messages. Their work resulted in the breaking of Japanese and Nazi era secret communications that led to an earlier defeat by the Allies of the Axis nations and the end of World War II. Then we had the Cold War between the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R. with actual attempts by both nations to use psychic power, if it actually existed, to spy on our enemies with “remote viewing”. Supposedly it didn’t work very well, even when there was some evidence it might be possible, so instead now we and our opponents have all kinds of governmental technology to invade everybody’s professional and personal privacy.

On the bright side of this topic, I am going to try to demonstrate to you how Lee appears to actually use the Synchronicity process as a means of communication. I hear his words explaining this as thoughts that are not my own. There are two other people who did not know him in person: Number One, she is able to take detailed dictation from him and Number Two, she can speak or describe his words or visualizations and let me tape record them. For starters, I am going to answer Pascal’s last two posts here and show the Synchronicities that relate to what he wrote about. I will make that a new post sometime later today Saturday… or if not able to do it that quickly… by Sunday since I will be home all weekend. Here is a photo of my new renovated living room when an unusual light pattern came though the balcony door window. The Happy Buddha or Taoist Enlightened Master statue was bought by my husband Richard a few years before he died. Our white wedding picture album is on one side of the coffee table and the other white covered book is entitled: “DIVINE PROPORTION – PHI in Art, Nature, and Science”… and I will add in… The Spirals of Synchronicity that connect all things and all beings by way of Sympathetic Vibration and other esoteric terminology.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:17 PM
Attachment:
A-Richard-Statue.jpg
A-Richard-Statue.jpg [ 42.94 KiB | Viewed 5708 times ]

Suzanne

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

looks like you've got a nice setup there! I am happy to hear that you are back and going to start up on your work again.

I may contribute a little :)

pascal

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next