UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:57 pm

[ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Feeling inspired lately, perhaps even verbose :)

I wrote something yesterday while I was feeling pretty energized. I sat myself down and let the feeling be. At some point I really felt the urge to write, I mean, I scoured my desk for a pencil because I didn't want to miss something.

I ended up posting it on a closed group that I am a part of on FB. I posted a reply to show where I was coming from, after seeing the time that I posted it I think I rolled my eyes a bit... "As if!"

Still don't know why, and if I add up all the things where I'd say "still don't know why" I could summarize that there's a bigger picture. Something of a positive distraction while nature works at her pace.

Attachments:
IMG_7372.PNG
IMG_7372.PNG [ 600.11 KiB | Viewed 686 times ]
IMG_7373.PNG
IMG_7373.PNG [ 304.44 KiB | Viewed 686 times ]

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi,

there's another curious thing that happens when I get worked-up or feel like I am getting pulled down. It's likely that I've mentioned this before. Songs play in my head, very specific songs with lyrical content that (though subjective and absolutely biased :) ) speak to my exact situation. I'd be worried if the hints were negative, but they are always trying to life me up. I think it's pretty cool and it makes me smile.

I don't anticipate it because by the time I'm in either of those spaces they take up my concentration. Once my focus is in focus it focuses in on focusing :o

"And he's gotten so close and he won't let it fade
And the reasons still haunt you for the mistakes you made
She says let it go, 'cause it's time for a change
But he's still a little boy trapped between pages
Time to walk away from him
She said "I'll take you some place where I know it will change"

(Tom Cochrane)

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:56 pm

"Arise, remove your earth, shake off your dust, raise yourself, that you may travel in company with the spirits, for your wings are those of a falcon, your gleam is that of a star..."

- R. O. Faulkner
The Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts

"[…] the Hermetic 'way' accepted the human condition, sought our transformation through the elevation of the spiritual element within us, and handed the responsibility directly to the individual and to his own conscience:

'It is man's duty not to acquiesce in his merely human state, but rather, in the strength of his contemplation of things divine, to scorn and despise the mortal part which has been attached to him because it was needful that he should keep and tend his lower world.
(Hermetica, Asclepius)'

Moreover 'keeping and tending the lower world' in the Hermetic scenario is not a repulsive and humiliating imprisonment in matter but a sacred responsibility with a vital role in the cosmic scheme of things that can only be fulfilled by man. The texts speak eloquently for themselves:

'Man is a being partly divine and partly mortal; not that he is to be thought the lower because he is mortal in part; we ought rather to regard him as exalted by his mortality in that he is by such a lot more fitly and effectively constituted for a purpose preordained. For since he could not have met the demands of both his functions if he had not been made of both kinds of substance, he was fashioned out of both, to the end that he might be able to tend the earth and to do service to the Deity.'

[…]

'If man takes upon him in all its fullness the function assigned to him, that is, the tendence which is his special task, he becomes the means of right order to the Kosmos, and the Kosmos to him.'"

- Graham Hancock & Robert Bauval
The Master Game

- open citations from
Walter Scott
Hermetica

Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 am

Hi Suzanne,

I am pasting something Roger wrote to Jan because it fits well with my previous post. I was looking at older posts and found this. I also found one where you mention basically what is happening right now with the US and Syria. Sorry if this moves about in too many directions but I feel the need to post it in this way.

--

"Jan,

Let’s be a little provocative: to me, a grown up human being is someone who naturally relates to the ‘Unus Mundus’ because doing this has become a fully integrated function corresponding to a bilateral or reciprocal need: the need to consciously feel one’s working belonging to the universe, and the need for the universe to be consciously recognized in its living relatedness, Eros.

As a target situation for humankind, I guess we are far from the account. Suffice to look at who the living heroes of the western culture are (I don’t mean the fiction figures of our books or movies there): the cunning banker, the sociopathic ruler and the forever lying politician, for instance. Suffice to look at the turmoil of projected tensions. Suffice to look at how gathering themes as environmental issues are just hijacked to make more money out of make belief. And so on…

Naturally relating to the Unus Mundus is exactly what you describe when you write:

Quote:
So paradoxically in the culmination of 'amour-propre', self-love, where we in some ways seek nothing but our own good and own well-being, the ego and its will principle become so 'immersed' and unified with the greater field of energy, that they 'vanish' alltogether, because there is nothing egoic that 'stands out' anymore, and the sense of self-ness becomes condensed to its most basic form of simple 'being'.

As any natural growth process, Unio corporalis requires time. It also requires conscious acceptance.
What I mean by ‘natural relation’ is that the relating process has become integrated, that is to say ‘works’ as a ‘natural function’, another ‘sense’.
Of course the personality shift it implies is the fruit of this progressive growth process. On this path paved with abandoned ego desires, the (pavlovian? :D) wish for bliss eventually finds its place as something else unfolds.

The ‘crystal body’ is not the exclusive treasure of some people considered as ‘holy hermits’. (If they are ‘holy’ it is because they are “whole-y”, and no saint at all by the way). It also permeates, filtrates through, and finally gilds the surroundings of the life of ‘simple beings’ as you put it. It is, and incarnates in the acts (not necessarily ‘deeds’) of the individuals concerned.

When the motive for your actions does not come anymore from the narrow point of view of the ego but follows the breath of some unexplainable inner life source, what can you say? that you are the right man for yourself, sure. But society doesn’t give a shit. However, the stars sometimes are bloody bright when you watch them…

Love

R."

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 9.33.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 9.33.20 AM.png [ 186.45 KiB | Viewed 630 times ]

Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi,

Was reading something of Remo's work tending to the Child archetype.

I had to laugh a bit, seems I was setup (life conditions) to have to deal with it.

My impression was that out of two images the child appears, yet split, and is the next image to contend with.

*I'm putting my own words to that to give a description of what it feels like. "Image"

Edit: I had the chance to speak with my parents about being adopted. Many interesting things came from that. In the conversation I explained that this heartbeat that formed me I had no choice to become unfamiliar with regardless of how much love they gave me when I was young. It's not their "fault" that I have things to deal with in that regard, I said. My dad said "you were our chosen son".

This morning (in the shower!) I remembered the gift I received from them on my 1st birthday, a drum (a new beat).

Thinking about this on the way to a family breakfast this morning I parked near a vehicle with a vanity plate - RAYRE1

*edit: just read (today, Monday) that everything in nature is dual - 4.

Attachments:
IMG_7674.PNG
IMG_7674.PNG [ 963.03 KiB | Viewed 614 times ]

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 pm

"So maybe Hillman was right. We don’t have to ground the puer out of fear for his extravagances. Wait a while, and life will bring him closer to earth."

Oy :)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 pm

How's this for a type-o?

http://www.terrapsych.com/jungdefs.html

Lapis Philosophorum: Also known as the ultima materia, aqua permanens (=its libido aspect), rubedo tinctura, filius macrocosmi or philosophorum, quinta essentia, panacea, medicina catholica, rotundrum, elixir vitae, lapis exilis (stone of no worth), everlasting food): the Philosopher's Stone, prized goal of alchemy. According to legend, the Stone, a freed form of the spirit of Mercurius trapped within the prima materia or initially unprocessed raw material, grants immortality, heals all disease, and transforms base metals into gold. Jung saw it as a Self symbol--one compensating Christ--and the goal of individuation.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Breathe, just breathe.

Attachments:
IMG_7754.JPG
IMG_7754.JPG [ 13.5 KiB | Viewed 579 times ]

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:38 am

Hi,

Zeus was heavy-handed at times, as a result I had difficulty in storms because I was afraid to get hit by lightning.

Might not be good to carry that with me, or maybe I should just to let it clear. i am unsure about that.

Pascal...

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Might as well keep the ball rolling.

There are a couple of people who helping me with an intense time. I feel pretty blessed in a lot of ways.

One song sent me on a search and I ended up here.

Call me crazy, go ahead, nothing can take this away from me.

http://www.cgjungpage.org/learn/article ... the-operaq

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:41 am

I wrote on a FB group page that I've wept what felt like blood on my drums. I just read this page and I guess it makes more sense.

That, and I've read about Michael Harner, Jesus...

Heal

*btw, I'm tired of talking about them.

Fri May 26, 2017 3:51 am

Allo,

this morning I was wondering if individuation was the culmination of Romanticism, it was a totally random thought - I've never really studied Romanticism. I started to search that idea and found some really (really) cool stuff.

"Parallel alchemistic insights occur through Shelley and Wordsworth. Wordsworth affirms the autonomous instinct to unify and harmonise when in The Prelude he states:

Dust as we are, the immortal spirit grows
Like harmony in music; there is a dark
Inscrutable workmanship that reconciles
Discordant elements, makes them cling together
In one society. [31]"

https://www.erudit.org/en/journals/ron/ ... /005734ar/

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33