UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:27 am

[ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Reply to topic
 Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog 

Post Re: Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
Hello, Thank You for your post Pascal, I value your comments. I have not been posting for awhile due to medical issues. I am much better now, even in almost excellent condition for my age of 74. The topics you are writing about now are of great importance to me. I have lost a dear spiritual friend I first knew some 50 years ago. He was the last person I knew who had himself been friends with my One and Only who I call Lee. The man who has died often told me that he believed in the afterlife and that we would all be together after we passed over and be reunited in a dimension that is the home of us and many others like us. The night he died, I did not even know he was seriously ill, but I had a vision of him. He was a master musician. My vision as I was getting ready to go to sleep that night was that he was sitting at an astonishingly magnificent organ next to a beautiful stained glass window. Glorious light was shining on this scene. All of a sudden the organ turned upwards like a vehicle carrying him and the music coming from it was astonishing and heavenly. I watched as my friend continued going upwards. I started to write to another person who has known him and why might I be seeing this spectacular scene. I was trying to type which has been a bit hard for me until I have recently had eye surgery and can see much better in one eye and another will be fixed next week for even better sight for me. But that night I was writing to the person who would wonder also about my religious vision. Before I could actually send my message to that lady, she had started writing to me apparently. I pressed my send message to her and amazingly it was only about no kidding 4 seconds that she wrote that it looks like our dear friend the organist has died according to his family and church. She had not yet seen my message to her at all. That man had sometimes said to me that he felt that Lee was sometimes nearby him and seemed real now rather than a memory. Well, it is time for me to get some sleep now tonight. I will be able to post by next weekend. Thank You again for your contributions here at the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne,

I’m listening to a lecture that discusses the Illuminating Void.

The speaker is discussing the vital body and how to perceive it. Right away I thought of Remo’s work.

Some points:

-losing the coarse mind for the subtle mind
-sign / counter-sign as a door to other dimensions (eek, sounds like woo but it isn’t)

Unus Mundus as the Illuminating Void? Cavitation sounds like, as the speaker says, inverting the mind upon itself.

There’s talk of Masters in the lecture as well.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi Suzanne,

I hope all is well.

Just a quick note about something I sorted out this morning. Remo’s -Eros State- is Buddha Mind.

Will post again soon,
Pascal

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello Pascal Good to see you again. I saved many online letters that Ann and I wrote back in the time she was becoming ill and passed on to be with her husband again in the afterlife. Here is one of the exchanges we had by mail during that time. On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:09 AM, wrote:

Hi Suzanne,

I read the above quote yesterday, I think in a bit called Confessions of a Seeker linked to the page you sent. Soooo good.

How Wieman differentiates between "'belief" or believing and "holding to be" shifts religion from the head to the whole being--to Remo's BCI or "gut" knowing. The dilemma is that the most basic need of human beings is a sense of connection and of belonging to others and to the One who holds it all together. In my life I have called this "family" and "community." Religion attracts but for me has always fallen short of "holding together." In demanding allegiance to creedal belief religions separate and isolate.

God or the All, in Christ, is reconciling the world to the Source. In time God has, god will and always will continue to do this. In eternity or simultaneous time--and as I understand the term universal salvation--all already are saved, transformed, and redeemed, ie, reconciled. If I understand process theology or philosophy or metaphysics or Wieman's process naturalism, it means or is a call or commitment to becoming ever more conscious and creatively involved as a co-creative participant and conduit to the process, ongoingly and in touch with the part of oneself that is "immortal, indestructible, un-locate-able." In this way the built-in failures of religion are transcended.

Suzanne says -- I will continue putting the reply here that Ann and I thought about. I can do the longer post during this coming week 3/19/2019...

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:44 am
Profile Personal album

Hi Suzanne, nice to see you too.

I hope to post here a bit more than I have. Right now I am listening to a lecture on Soul, I'm going to add a link to the podcast for now.

5 - What is the Soul?

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/gnostic-teachings-podcast/id840848785?mt=2&i=1000428962730

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 pm

In the lecture it is said: Chesed - mercy - innermost being

From my old writing: “I, stops at mercy and casts a thought to see”

Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi,

I think that aspects in the lecture were inline also with BCI, here’s a quote from Remo:

“How we have to behave in relation with the World Soul

As some members of this forum remember, I use Body-Centered Imagination in the case of organic and psychosomatic disease. As they further remember, I began also to use it in the case of psychic problems. I showed a problem I had: I longed very much for a specific woman who went away. I led this emotion into my belly. From there an image came up -- and my emotion of longing disappeared. Instead I felt a very deep emotion of peace.”

In the lecture he discusses that in the aspects of Tetragrammaton are connections. He mentions that the “above” can see into the below if the connections are intact. That, to me, is exactly the same as bringing a light into the belly - and I guess it also produces that wayfarer image with the lantern and so on.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Allo.

A bit more:

Attachments:
F18D1298-BDBE-43DA-85AD-7C2429C3CE9B.jpeg
F18D1298-BDBE-43DA-85AD-7C2429C3CE9B.jpeg [ 43.07 KiB | Viewed 157 times ]
5EEC24F0-5DE7-4381-AF32-79770544DBA7.png
5EEC24F0-5DE7-4381-AF32-79770544DBA7.png [ 352.47 KiB | Viewed 157 times ]

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi,

I was reading in here just now and this happened:

Attachments:
5DD4C7ED-128D-46B1-91D4-18CC7400C223.png
5DD4C7ED-128D-46B1-91D4-18CC7400C223.png [ 109.51 KiB | Viewed 155 times ]

Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:50 am

Hi,

A couple of things that I’ve been thinking about.

Inside the belly - the idea is to read the shadows on the *wall?

Re: 128 and 137

I read that these reflect the difference in energy. When Remo wrote about drawing the circles around oneself I could see higher energy in the center and a normal state outside of it.

Attachments:
401AE7EA-7C79-4F71-8910-B8FD61951269.jpeg
401AE7EA-7C79-4F71-8910-B8FD61951269.jpeg [ 530.18 KiB | Viewed 134 times ]

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34