UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:04 am

[ 20 posts ] 
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Shamans 
Site Admin

Post Shamans
This topic is locked. If you want to make comments about its content please start a new topic.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post ONE
She woke up.
The rain was hammering the tiles with insistence. It was a heavy drumming.
She did not check the time, she knew. She was used to it. Not too far from midnight.
She got out of bed, quickly but not in a rush. She had time enough to get ready.
She slipped into her jeans, a warm sweater, and thick cotton socks while listening to the tempo of the drops.
She was dancing inside and swinging with each puff of the wind. She could feel the strength of the call. Something important…
She went down the wooden staircase, her fingers stroking the stones.
She found her rubber boots, her long oilskin and a flashlight she put into her bag.

The wind welcomed her in wetness. It was not cold enough for snow, but just past the winter solstice, the mountain was chilly.
She could not see anything but did not really need the light. She just had to follow what her body had known for long now.
She was well protected from the cold embrace of the night but she was welcoming it nevertheless. She could feel it inside as much as outside. Things were at peace.

The path of rolling pebbles and wet moth could have been tricky, especially for her rubber boots but she was almost not touching it.
She smiled at the idea that someone who did not know of her could have crossed her steps at that moment. What would he or she have done of that ghostly figure, hiding blond almost white hair under her hood and keeping her dark eyes closed against the piercing presence of the wind… A witch?
She laughed lightly. The rhythm was in her body, in her legs, in her veins.

She was getting farther from the small village, climbing the less and less gentle slope into the forest of the mid-mountain.

She could not hear the small torrent; the chant of the rain was too strong. It was close. She could feel its welcome. She stopped for a short while, almost kneeled and blindly explored the soil and a tree trunk. She effortlessly recognised what she was looking for and snapped a short length of it. Then she resumed her journey.

The slope was leading her to the high wall of rocks. Soon she would be where she was expected.
Again her fingers caressed the stone. This time it was wet and slightly sticky.

She left the slope and felt the natural steps. Suddenly the rain stopped. She was inside.

She pushed back her hood and moved her head to free her hair. Dripping sounds were responding the slash of the rain. Temperature rose a little as she moved deeper inside.

It was even darker than outside. She took out a box of matches and stroke one. The small light blinded her but she knew where the candle was and lit it immediately. She repeated her gesture a few times and found herself in the middle of half a circle of light facing the rocky wall.
There was a little niche in front of her, and a very simple altar under it. In the niche, a beautiful sculpture was standing. She had carved it. A dream had guided her.

She took off the oilskin and hung it to some wooden piece fixed into the stone.

In the light of the candles the cave had a mysteriously protective aura. It was not only an impression.
She was feeling warmer. She knew the statuette, the altar, the candles were symbolic artefacts. But she also knew they were helpful and needed.

Gently she put on the altar the ivy she had collected. She took a look at the sculpture and let herself into the comfortable recliner in the midst of the half circle of dim light.

She breathed slowly and deeply for a few seconds and shut herself from the outer world, concentrating at first on the dripping sounds till she simply melted into them.

A blue drop bent the tip of a leaf, posing for a second, gathering some momentum and joyfully leaped into the unfathomable…

A golden light was bathing the unending piles of rocks. Downwards.

The speed became a wind. Suddenly she spread her wings. The surface of the sea was glittering in the silvery light. Endless water as far as her piercing round eyes could see.

And the silvery light filtering from the far away circular line.

Svādhiṣṭhāna.

Drip drop. She flew downer, touching the top of the gentle waves, a wave herself and she plunged, a second of a fish. It’s a gate.

She was gently swept by the blissful welcome and landed on her four, her green eyes scouting the dark rocks, her dark fur a wavy sway of totally enjoyed felminity.

She let Panther go. Her magnificent companion walked around her and simply dropped herself on the black stone at her feet, her chin on her paws.

She was sitting on the trunk of a fallen tree, a blue lily close to her face. She was everything around. The presence was there as much as she was the presence.

Drip drop.

No thoughts. No causes. The unity of time in spacelessness and of space in timelessness.
She was there and also in the cave and everywhere. Beyond the beyond, in the perpetual rotation of creation.

Impressions… The world mad humankind split suffering the destructive force of unchecked projections. Extraverted teen-age?

She could feel a tear that was not hers … yet. She was floating in the dark silvery light. No gravity there.

Sensation of warmth out of her belly. An emotion gripping her heart. A gathering, like many lovers, but also just one being at the same time.

Suddenly a wonderful view of a green luxuriant valley…

And faces: faces she did not know. But these ones noticed her… She was holding Panther’s head in her lap, stroking her.

Let’s fly! She was roaming the valley, strongly pushing the air with her wide wings. Faces again, the same. Smiling at her!

She almost started to think, but Panther pushed her and they rolled together in the grass laughing.

The presence became suddenly exclusive. She was a point in the universe and the whole universe. She understood with her whole being…

Bliss.

Drip drop.

Miriam woke up. Sometimes she fell asleep as from the exhaustion of a demanding journey.
She had a dream.
She took out her small digital voice recorder and started to speak. It was important to remember as much as possible.

Her voice was slightly echoing; as if the cave was telling her the story...

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post TWO
He clicked on the send button. The email went through. He stared blankly at the screen mentally accompanying the message for a brief instant and stood up. Absentmindedly he tried a sip from his mug. The last drop of coffee was cold.

He did not have to glance through the big window to know it was not raining. He could hear the sea responding to the wind even through the thick double glazing.

Yes, he really felt like that walk.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post THREE
He managed to half sit on the rocks facing the bay.

The wind was sand-papering his face; but it was a nice triple zero. His glasses were foggy. He boxed them away and smiled at the improvement.
His lips were salty.
What he could not hide of his hair under the woollen cap was frantically waving to the waves.
He loved it.

A sketch of a sun was shyly trying to invigorate the grey clouds into some silvery gold.
The waves were rumbling high even there in the protected hemicycle of the bay.
A few gust-drunken seagulls were trying to fly somewhere or wherever.

The beach was his. At this time of the year you had to belong here to enjoy it. He closed his eyes. His nose was full of odours. He had a very sensitive nose. The sea was everywhere.

The shriek of a lost seagull, and suddenly he was walking on a mountain slope. It was hopelessly dark and he was cutting his way through a wall of rain.

He blinked back. The waves were thoroughly eating the beach, leaving a boundary of foam.
Something was stirring in the depth of his belly. He closed his eyes.

Bloody thick rain: it should be snowing! Yes he could sense the discomfort in his guts as he was following the path.
He found the natural steps in the rock as if he had been there a thousand of times.
A fragrance of spices mixed with the marine breath. Someone was smoking a pipe. He could have opened his eyes.
It should be snowing… The desire for snow was knotting his belly. It was not his, it was so… vegetal.

His eyes shut he could feel the dancing lights. The statuette embedded in the wall was beautiful.
He took off his dripping duffel coat and sat on the couch in the middle of the candle lights. There was a feminine touch in the warmth around.

He had to rid himself of his discomfort. He eventually spread his big body on the couch and his eyes closed, he closed his eyes.

Tiger was watching him but he could not resist it: his big tongue gently and efficiently covered the most part of his face in a single licking kiss.
He opened his eyes and grabbed Tiger’s neck with his two arms, pushing firmly so that they rolled together in a joyful embrace.

Tiger was a huge Siberian with a little accent.

- ‘What’s wrong?’ he asked telepathically or in this kind of way.
- ‘You are sticky!’
- ‘That’s because I love you!’
- ‘Oh! Don’t be disgusting!’
They both laughed.

- ‘Sincerely, what’s wrong?
- ‘I feel like snow.’
- ‘Snow?’

The image of snow was irresistible to Tiger.

- ‘Just come!’

Instantly they were running in a white field surrounded with glittering trees under a deep blue sky.
Tiger loved snow and they were one. He could feel his powerful muscles as he was jumping and rolling and skidding in the sunshine.

It was a feast.

He opened his eyes.

The cave walls were striped as the lights were dancing. But Tiger was also there. He closed his eyes. Tiger had a strong body smell. He loved it.

The snow was snow: cold, white and fun. He was sitting in it and the big face of Tiger was very close, golden eyes into blue.

- What is there to find here?
- Can’t you feel the presence? Tiger replied.
- Sure I do. Someone has something to tell us…

He stood up and walked around the cave. He could hear the waves, and closer the dripping song of a drop.
He sat at the bottom of the wall, closed his eyes and followed the drop far far down.

The silvery sea was set as a jewel in the uncertain limits of his own belly. He was flying down, getting closer to the surface. The top of the waves was glittering in the strange dark light of the place.
Two enormous hands emerged from the watery depths. They were made of what looked like ‘hardened’ light, mixing the colours of a rainbow. He could feel a contraction in his belly and the view shook a little. The hands made a cup to receive him. He landed in the middle of a garden by a pond. He kneeled down by the water. The surface was reflecting the rainbow light. Suddenly ripples run across. He recognised the stripes of Tiger. They faded away, and for a very short while he could very distinctly see the face of a woman.

He opened his eyes and closed them again. The garden was blooming with blue lilies. He smiled.

Ian opened his eyes and was overwhelmed by the marine scents. He started to walk, still smiling…

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post FOUR
I was standing under the fir tree, as close to the trunk as I could be. It was full day but nobody could have spotted me there. I was a shadow among the shadows. I closed my eyes.
She was by my side, taller than I at this moment. She spread her left arm to draw my attention towards the distant landscape. We were at the top of a high hill. We could see a flock of islands in a plunging view. I could feel her insistence. She wanted me to focus. So did I, getting closer to the island by one of these impossible ‘tricks’ I never thought about. And I saw…
First smoke, or was it the vibration? Everything was trembling over there and the sea grew berserk. She put her right hand on my left shoulder. I could feel the amazing pain. And I recognized the funny shape of the clouds. I suddenly could feel what was happening.
Her pain was mine, and it was pain as never. She held my shoulder tighter and I felt she was taking away the pain from me. I knew she perceived my gratitude for that, but anyway we were at one somewhere.
I zoomed in. Radioactive particles were buzzing in every direction at light speed. I did not need high tech instruments to feel the destructive mess…
She was very close to me and I got the clear impression that this would soon take place.
Her love was suddenly very strong, stronger than the pain. She was leaving. I sent her a kiss.

I opened my eyes.

- Shit! I swore between my teeth.

It started to snow. I put my hand on the trunk of the fir tree. I could feel the slow pulsation of the vegetative life under my fingers.

- Thank you my friend, I said.

I drew my hood on top of my head and slowly went away.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post FIVE
Wisdom and experience are one thing, but you never stop ‘learning’, that is to say confront yourself to unknown aspects of the creatio continua.
At least it works like that for me.
I did not know how to cope with what the most liberal people of the western world would have called ‘my vision’. The others would have sent me directly to the psychiatric ward.
Shame on them.
I had known better times. I mean times when what I am was considered with respect if not with awe, and cared for.
But in a way, now was the end of times.
The problem was not to ‘do’ anything with the vision. It is a common problem to seeers: they see, they most often even understand, that is to say that their intellectual self can draw a line between the dots, but they cannot ‘do’ anything. They are not meant for that, notwithstanding that ‘doing’ in that domain has nothing to do with this core of practice typical of western culture that eventually put the world in the present heap of shit… And when I say the world I mean much more than what is commonly perceived as such.

However I am not (only) a seeer.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post SIX
Ian checked the time. He had to get ready. He switched off the light and waited for a few seconds to get accustomed to the moonlight.
He sat in the sofa. He focussed on the waves. At first they were just a sound, a repetitive and nonetheless highly charming melody. Then he could see them. Then he could feel the spray on his face.
He felt a contraction in his belly, like a kick, and suddenly he was flying through dark spaces embroidered with unknown constellations.
He had been called for healing.
He fell to the ground of a park peopled with huge ancient trees, a green heaven pulsating with a calm life in a golden sunset.
On his four, at the best speed his muscular feline body could produce he ran to the house. He loved Tiger’s body.
Now he was just a silvery cloud out of which two ghost hands emerged.
He could feel her. His ghost hands were around her and he could feel the weakness, the rupture of balance.
A flow of energy was gushing from his belly channelled around her by the hands. For a long moment things stayed in that phase. He was feeling, sensing, observing.
A waterfall in the green setting of a wild forest, they were standing knee high in the water...
Fruit of light from an astonishing ever-green… Shamans meeting in the steppe and silently waving love to him as he was flying by… The smell of basil… The specific lack of heat under one of his hands… There…
They were now in the park. She was sitting in an armchair facing a plunging view on a deep valley. She was falling asleep.
He threw a kiss to her, a cloud of twinkling tiny silvery bells.

He opened his eyes. The moon was gone. He stood up, opened the window and drew a deep breath from the night.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post SEVEN
Myriam was sitting on the fallen trunk. The cold sun was there but could not catch her attention. She was warmly dressed. She had gone to that spot to be on her own and in close contact with the wilderness.
She was sure no human being apart from herself ever came there. Not that the place was unreachable, simply it had no practical interest, and around there practicality was a survivor’s motif.
She was intently watching the arrangement of stones she had build as a sort of altar. It had been there for years as she regularly visited the spot.
She was gently melting with the world around, outside and more intensely inside.
Her heart was fully open.
Energy was flowing from her belly to her heart and from her heart it became like a bridge towards the most improbable and at the same time sacred reality.
The only way to gather was to spread. She knew that in her whole being. She also knew she could not control it. But at that moment something was happening.
She had no images. But she could feel her heart from within, not the physical muscle and brains anymore but the psychophysical organ, the flower of the flow.
She could follow it and sense blindly where it reached…
The silvery mist-like extension of her body was spreading farther and farther. Not that ‘far’ meant anything. The word was just conveying a very rough idea of something difficult to attain in a reality where space and time hardly carried any meaning.
She noticed how ‘wide’ it could get nowadays.
And then she could feel something specific, an unknown presence, something almost physical, and pleasant.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post EIGHT
The wind was blowing erratically. The ladybird was desperately clinging to the blade of grass. Fifty meters away I could record every single detail of the battle. I could see everything with minute precision.
I never learnt the trick, it was always with me, and one day I just happened to use it.
But I was also elsewhere. A part of me, without even my real consent was there, in the middle of the big mess they had created.
From the start I had been sent there. Something just grabbed me and posted me there to observe, feel, sense.
There in dying Japan where a hidden roaring fire had been lit by what I have to call my congeners, a silent roaring fire now eating humankind, scientifically covered under tons of lies or simply silence in the name of greed deified.
Sometimes I felt I was dying of it. I mean dying of the combined effects of the psychological abyss, the physical and technological sheer abuse and the psychophysical blind hit given to the lineaments of the universe.
How could I express the deep horror you can experience in front of the utmost lack of consciousness, empathy, love… and the most stupid assertion that nothing bad was happening?

Nobody will ever know how many times I cried in my passive position of an observer. But then who cares? I was just doing my ‘job’ in a way…

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Nine
Have you ever stroked the curves of a hill? Have you ever glided on the perfume of the wind, not the sent carried by the wind but its true original perfume?
Have you ever bounced from the top a wave to the top of another, hugging the sea in the while as you were kissing the rainbow?
Do you know the long lasting caress of a brook in the autumn light?
Do you know the longing embrace of the freshly ploughed soil, its specific taste?
Have you ever seen the stunning beauty of wild valleys, havens of luxurious greenness, as you were just flying around?
Do you know the chant of the storm? The release of thunder? The melody of the rain?
Have you ever felt the overwhelming presence of life in everything?
Have you ever cried at the stupid blindness of humankind in front of these?

This is also part of our job.

I Ching #50

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Ten
Each time I hear the drum my heart bounces, my body vibrates, energy freely flows.
It feels like entering the sea to ride the surf. My heart is the drum, and I enter non-ordinary reality with a forever sense of marvel. Tiger is there, waiting for me and jumps towards me radiating joy and love, the quality of which is scarcely found in our world.
Don't be confused about it: this is real.
I don't always go there to deal with some task. I often go because I belong there and the feeling of oneness is so natural.

(to be continued)

I Ching #50

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:05 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Ten (continued)
People might think this is madness. What they do not understand is that reality is not circumscribed to the culturally limited perception you have of it.

We, shamans, have scouted the non-ordinary reality for so many thousands of years that the ridiculously short period ‘Cartesian science’ appeared and grew cannot be taken seriously at the epistemological level. However aggressive the pretention of the post-Renaissance world view can be, it will never be able to hide its inadequacy, incompetence and restrictive outlook.

The fact that most people cannot or do not want to experience some parts of reality does not make reality less real: it makes these people much poorer, shallow and split.

As a consequence neuroses are the common plague of the ‘modern’ (capitalist) world, as cancer, allergies, and so many degenerative illnesses.

We, shamans, know about soul loss. Collective soul loss is the way to mass extinction.

The inflation of the head, abstract thinking, has lead to a complete rape of human nature: we are animals, and we belong to a very subtle eco-system that needs us as the specific animals we are. We are not above Nature we are an important part of it and should behave as such.

This is what we, shamans, have been doing for eons.

(to be continued)

I Ching #50

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Eleven
Ian was listening to the Goldberg variations. At least a part of him was, as another was in his hands and his hands were on the keyboard of the piano…
Bach was looking over his shoulder and Ian could feel the satisfaction, the pleasure as their hands were melting on the keys.
Ian had no German, but he did not need it to feel love. Love is also a language in itself…
He closed his eyes. Deep in his belly the waves he could see from the window a second before were caressing the subtle emanation from his body; waves becoming a wave.
A thought intruded, but was it a thought? He felt suddenly saddened by all these people who were so high on thinking, having ideas and who never bothered experiencing, unable to go down to the magic dimension of reality and its forever capacity to surprise them… They were definitely lost to themselves…They were also ruling the world, or rather what their models had reduced it to…
Suddenly he was following the notes as the wind caught them. He was out of the room. Conveniently shaped as a common sparrow he was flying in the streets of the city far from his peaceful harbour.
There was a little rain and he found some shelter on a window seal topping the street. People were entering a chemist’s shop.
He was now in the midst of this place invisibly observing the young assistant piling boxes on the counter to fulfil a prescription. He could feel the cold and almost hostile vibrations of the shop design. Glass, metal, plastic, neon lights, colours… Everything was fashionable and soul-less. And ninety percent of what was sold there, produced through a long and sophisticated chain of processes was bullshit if not dangerous.
This culture had done its best to replace most of what was available from nature as an un-understood piece of a higher balance by ‘superior’ products, fruit of partial opinions that ended into profit making for the most of them, and at one moment or another turned out to be the cause of more problems than improvements...
The same people feeding on the blood of their congeners would also sneer at the lack of sophistication displayed by previous or actual but over-dominated less technologically advanced cultures.
The same people would also consider that enormous ethical and humanistic progress has been achieved by this culture, while silently turning their look away from all the atrocities, lies and killings presently committed to protect and fatten this culture and their interests.
But the psychology of the twenty first century homo sapiens was not much different from what it was two, three or twenty thousand years ago.
The population was much bigger though.

Some years ago, he would have been much saddened at these thoughts. Now he knew he could not do much at this level, but he also knew that he had something very different to do, something like the Pueblos’ helping the sun cross the sky…

I Ching #50

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Twelve
“The psychology of the twenty first century homo sapiens was not much different from what it was two, three or twenty thousand years ago.
The population was much bigger though.”

Yes the population was much bigger and the orientation taken by the collective consciousness was as much amplified. In a world where everything was about the outer satisfaction of artificial needs, in a world where only matter existed, in a world where feelings were regarded as a nuisance, in such a strongly split world producing through education and social pressure split beings, their added numbers increased the destructive feed back building a depressive spiral ending in mass psychosis.

A collective loss of soul…

We would expect leaders to be wisdom driven, visionaries dedicated to the enhancement of the collective soul and the integration of every individual into their own creative drive. What we have is rather a bunch of puppets unable and unwilling to even consider the real issues. As long as they can assist their masters in the absurd blind race for ‘power’ they can survive in their abstract bubble.

Of course these people were also elected by the majority. They were the expression of the dominant collective consciousness.

What to say of a species that has the collective means to fulfil the needs of all its members and instead accumulates uselessly these means between the hands of a few and deprives sometimes to death the biggest number; a species also particularly gifted for shitting into its own nest? Self destructive madness?

Humankind considers itself as gifted with self-consciousness. This gift is not encouraged nowadays. But neglecting, or even debasing, such a capacity is nothing else than self denying, splitting oneself from oneself.
Developing self consciousness is not about mastering (outer) nature and raping her. It is about ultimately melting with her through a deeper and deeper work of inner exploration and integration: Dorneus’Unus Mundus as the third step of the opus, the reunion of the body (previously reunited with the soul) with the universe…”

Ian stopped typing. He had to write all this down though he had no idea where it would lead. But this was part of himself, something of his life, an experience always renewed. There was pain in it. The split he was describing he knew of, first as his own recognised and worked with long ago, but also so present around him.
He was a healer. He could not turn his back to the suffering of others. He could not heal them either without their involvement and this already asked for some consciousness put forward by pain.
People were amazed when they felt relieved. And he had to explain he was a healer not a guru, that healing came from them and possibly show them how to become independent.
Of course he had a vision, a worldview that had grown out of itself out of himself. He had checked it with other ones expressed by people of the kind and discovered that wrapping put aside the same truth was embedded. But he could not teach something like this: people had to do their homework and reach by themselves what they were bound to.

I Ching #50

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Thirteen
Grass, grass everywhere; green, luscious, thick, heavy, rich, fragrant, protective, just life!

It was a very strong push, very strong, much stronger than needed for the disaster to happen. Little Man with a big head had not foreseen it. Or rather greed joined with an inflated self confidence had done their job.
In a world where statistics and computer models have replaced any direct perception of reality, where human lives are evaluated in terms of financial cost and the absolute parasites are completely anonymous and fat, this was bound to happen.
The technical aspects were perfectly set.
It was a collective failure of the western culture. Or maybe one of its greatest achievements as far as lies, dissimulation, irresponsibility, bad faith, compartment psychology, and absolute hybris were concerned.

An earthquake broke everything, a tsunami topped it up, and the biggest civil nuclear accident just happened. It has not stopped yet.

However, nobody, or very few people indeed, ever considered what playing with atomic fission was in reality.

This is not only about induced mutations and cancers for generations; this is not only about shitting in our nest as we never managed to do before… There is much more to it…

So I went there and I stayed. I stayed for months, silent and observing, while another part of myself was coping with the usual daily matters…
I stayed till I felt I was drained.

From above I see my hands holding an old enamelled metallic pan. It contains some broth thickened with tapioca pearls, also known as ‘perles du Japon’. I know I am going to share this with a lot of people…

I Ching #50

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Fourteen
She felt bad.
She felt dirty.
She felt as if she had been beaten a thousand times.
Her heart was a drum.
She called Panther. And she could feel the rush of energy.
Panther took her to the river, where the gentle waterfall was emerging from the green like in a never ending birth.
They were both sitting on the flat rocks in the shallow water.
Panther put her head on Miriam’s shoulder. Miriam was feeling better.

- What’s wrong? she enquired.

Panther did not reply.

They were walking along a beach. Far away she could recognise the silhouette of a man. But the man was a tiger. Oh! One of us…

She had merged with Panther. They were on the top of a hill facing the sea. There was a man. A tall woman clad in a blue coat was standing at his side. An island just blew off… And the smoke looked like death.
She recognised the feminine presence. She felt the strength of the bad omen, and the deep sadness from the strange couple…

Panther jumped. She had taken over and Miriam was observing from the inside the splendid balance of their body.
They were running along the beach again. It was a full moon night and they spotted the house overlooking the bay. They moved closer. Someone was playing the piano…

Miriam opened her eyes. She was lying in her bed under the warm duvet. Silence tasted of snow. At last.

- Who were these men? She asked herself…

I Ching #50

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Fifteen
He was listening to the rain. Each drop was bringing its own touch to the melody.
Effortlessly he found himself observing the dance, the running waterfalls from the tip of one leaf to the top of another, the new growing rivers and expanding lakes in the realm of the underbrush. The typical wet breath of the spring shower was filling his nostrils with promises of flowery fragrances.

He let himself go deeper in the layers of what he was perceiving. In a subtle way he was gently floating at the back of the landscape. The rain and everything it was linked with were part of a broader vision encompassing aspects not commonly recognised.
He could feel the oscillation, the sway, and he could feel the slow rotation as well.

A gentle push, a big bubble from underneath, brought a bunch of thoughts wrapped in values (feelings) he knew he had to deal with.

He opened his eyes and started to type:

“Rain has always been considered as cleaning, cleaning the sky, cleaning the earth. The strong power of dilution of water has always been trusted in that domain.
But what about what cannot be diluted? The deadly particles from Japan have been circling the planet many times but nothing can dilute radioactivity… The only solution with them is to wait till they reach the moment of their full decay… A very long time to wait…

There is a very big difference between using the planet resources by mining or drilling and breaking atoms.
In the former case you take what exists and use it, even if you can do it in a more or less clever way, in the latter case you modify the structure of reality…

Apart from the fact that we have re-created nuclear metals such as plutonium (the most deathly substance ever) that did not exist in nature we simply do not know what we are playing with.

The decay of any single nuclear particle is a very unique event that cannot be predicted. As such, each natural event of the sort is a unique act of acausal creation.

The dynamics behind the natural atomic decay of individual particles belongs to a reality physics and technology cannot grasp. It works at the junction between matter and Psyche.

Each time we provoke artificially decaying particles we add to the acausal creation events that do not belong to the original frame. And we do not know anything about that…

The only problem is that we are overcharging the psychophysical reality with shit… without any idea about the possible return…

Radiation has a very strong numinous aspect. In constructive dreams radiation is associated with love as the ultimate healer; the product of the coniunctio. In anxiety dreams radiation often brings mutations (transformations), foretelling possible deep changes. In the outer world, whatever the dose, radiation brings health troubles and death.

Nobody questioned the fact that life got adapted to places where the natural level of radiation is quite high, though life would decline if facing the same amount of artificial radiation.

Most studies about radiation are to prove that everything is safe in order to preserve the interests of an industry whose lack of cost-effectiveness is less important than the delusional power it carries.

Unconscious power is the opposite of love…”

Ian stopped. The soil was opening to fresh tiny blades of grass. The rain sounded joyous.
He sighed…

I Ching #50

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post SIXTEEN
The past few days had been intense. As Ian was recollecting the events he felt the strong urge to compile a story from his notes and share it. The clouds parted for a while and the moonshine lit the room through the big window. Ian smiled and started to type:

‘How his song was given to a shaman…

1) I can see a tall feminine figure clad into a deep blue coat a bit far away. She is standing by a tree. As I get closer I can see she is holding something under the coat like a baby made of light, but light with substance. It's glowing, radiating. The closer I get the more tired, exhausted I feel from all the shit I carry.
I almost reach her but I fall down, unable to stand.
She turns towards me, bends towards me and puts the baby into my belly. I can feel the 'light with substance'.

I almost fall asleep but I feel something expanding from my belly into my whole torso, gently pushing, like some kind of energy 'with substance' again

2) As soon as I close my eyes I can feel that I am hovering down into my own body. It is a very strong corporeal sensation. Then I perceive some glowing light coming from my belly. It transforms into an incredibly strong sensation of energy expanding into my chest and then rotating out of my chest from the top and back into my belly, and again. This is also very corporeal. Then standing on top of me, almost between my feet I can see a tall feminine figure. The details of her body are lost in the darkness but I can she is holding her hands above as the energy is moving.
Then I am floating on a river but the sensation is very different. It is not wet or even liquid, but rather like two energy fields getting in contact.
She uplifts me and I can feel and see a sticky dark fluid like crude oil letting me off. She carries me to some distant highland bathed in a very nice golden light.

DREAM
We are in a sort of wooden church or temple with no display of religious symbols.
There are warm wooden panels and comfortable seats, but something is missing.
A huge lot of people are gathered for the singing competition. It’s a big event like the Eurovision prize though much simpler.
Two girls are still to compete. The first one is now singing. It seems that many people support her but the result is not that good. She gets good marks but not good enough to be distinguished from the others.
Enters the last one. She also has a lot of support. She climbs a rope and sings while doing some acrobatics with the rope. But it seems she is not convincing enough. People are disappointed. And the results do not give any clear winner.
Suddenly I start singing. I have a very deep bass voice that completely fills the place. I sing some early baroque religious song, or something older than that.
People are transfixed. They all looked at me amazed and caught as if by magic.
My voice fills the huge hall and suddenly other people join me, more and more. The bass is so strong that the whole building starts vibrating.
A guy gets worried about it and says something while moving his arms and more voices higher pitched join us. Finally everybody participates in this extraordinarily beautiful recital.

After the dream, following a dear friend’s advice, I started to play with my voice and my drum. A nice melody eventually found its way out.

3) I can see a baby in my belly like in a cot. I gently rock it with the rhythm of my breathing.

4) I am flying with Hawk above vast green forests covering hills, high enough to see the golden reflects of the sun on the sea far away. And suddenly I can hear my song everywhere, stronger and stronger and I can see the earth, the trees, the rivers, the animals, everything reacting joyously and creatively to it as the vibrations run through them. Even water makes specific ripples and droplets bounce.
Then I can see power figures, politicians, plutocrats, etc. reacting to the song, putting their hands to their head and collapsing in agony. I can see lots of them falling like that.
Then I can see the earth from space and how once again it reacts to my song. The planet loves it, and moves and shakes to get rid of all the shit tarnishing its subtle body.

5) I can see a music band playing on the terrace of a big house at the side of mountain overlooking a green valley. They can be from Tyrol or maybe Yiddish.
They are playing my song. (Synchronistically at the first note, in the outer world a thunderstorm starts.)
The music goes everywhere and echoes. I as Hawk land on the stone parapet and watch them.
But I can see far away on the side of another mountain a shepherd blowing into some big pipe and responding to the song, and far down in the valley wild animals listening, and elsewhere people in a village also gathering to play the song in response…

6) This time I was seeing people working hard in difficult conditions, in a field covered with water (rice field?). The sky was deep blue and the sunlight beautiful.
Then the song reached them and they smiled joyfully, transformed, freed… I could feel bliss.
The song was going on roaming the planet as if alive by itself. Each time it reached people they were transformed, their eyes opening to the true nature of life.

7) I felt like sharing my suffering with the World Soul.
She reacted to it. She ‘appeared’ as a powerful presence saying wordlessly ‘I am the lineaments of the Universe!’ I was taken into the earth and the starry outer space to feel/sense what she meant. (Impossible to describe).

Then she showed me what I am trying to put into the following words:

“Some people believe I am hurt by the doings of humankind. I feel for them because they feel for me. (She means that though she suffers from it she cannot be destroyed by it).
However what humankind is unconsciously doing to me is much more dangerous for them than for me. Humankind is part of creation, so what they do is also part of creation and cannot really hurt me as such. But it is and has been hurting them, turning back against them.
However they are not doing along what they are meant. They are failing the conscious co-creation needed for the consciousness of the universe/god to expand. The Tikkun is about repairing but also expanding.
If they go on and the shift does not happen a regressive collapse will happen. I will have to give birth to another way. None of the three parts can exist without the two others. If humankind negates the one world then humankind negates themselves.

Sing your song, it is a healing song. I gave it to you so that I can hear it from you… This is co-creation.”

8) I am on a piece of rock, from where the view opens very far (A typical North American landscape). I am singing my song and suddenly an American Indian shaman appears and starts singing the song with me pointing his arm covered with feathers at the horizon. The song is sung by a full group of people. First it seems to me they are warriors from the tribe but they are the shaman ancestors singing with us.
And suddenly I am in the steppe and I can see shamans singing the song and waving at me, and again in Lapland, and Australia, and Africa and everywhere every time.
I am moved to tears.

In darkness I can see thunderbolts. I turn my palms upwards and when they hit me it feels like rain. It seems I can play with them, even juggle.

Then I am sitting on a wooden bench with the old lady who sometimes comes to me as a messenger from the World Soul.
She smiles at me and says she is proud of me. She takes something from her handbag. It is a present for me. It looks like a crystal but when she puts it into my left hand it is impossible to see any shape. It is like pure energy. She says that I will use it and live from it.
I am surprised and I ask her how. She tells not to worry, that things are going to happen very fast and by themselves.’

Ian stopped. This was an interesting story. Few people would believe it, or take it for what it was.

I Ching #50

Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Seventeen
Ian was musing.

The focusing of human mind on the conquest of the outer object had shaped the world in just a few centuries into a dying soulless thing to be abused again and again.
So much apparent gain reached at the expense of such a terrible loss.

Of course he was sad, what else could he be?

He closed his eyes and let himself fall into himself and from there into everywhere.
The pain was here too. He knew he would never get rid of it.

There are different types of healers. But who nowadays would consider someone whose fate was to take care of the world?

There was nothing to do but let go in consciousness.

He fell asleep in his vision and was visited by a dream.

In the dream he was given access to the consciousness of the world. It was an extraordinary experience of absolute knowledge and perception. He could see any thought taste any feeling, past present or future. But he did not feel any kind of elation. He did not even consider what could be achievable with such a capacity.

Everything was about non-doing.

He started to share with other people of the same spirit. And suddenly orders were issued to the rulers of the world to stop wars, exploitation, profit seeking, orders they could not ignore because everything had become transparent…

He woke up in his vision, full of wonder… ‘Yes maybe we will be astonished…’ he thought.

I Ching #50

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:40 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Shamans eighteen
He was sitting his back against a fallen tree trunk. Not that it mattered much anyway. He was as much not there as he was completely there in every single atom of whatever was there. He could feel the pulse of life, the dance of light and the never ending murmur of what would have been commonly labelled as “spirit”. He could partake in all that as the observer he was but also at the same time as part of it and as the linking medium, some sort of passive catalyst at the core of the wonderful flow of spontaneous creation.

He realised that everything he had recurrently felt all along this life, and possibly previous ones, about the yet to be acknowledged real dimension of being human was incredibly true and easily reachable by anyone ‘stupid’ enough to ask the obvious question.

Marvelling past the marvellous till the simple ground of humility was found, past desires, beyond dreams… suddenly everything was possible not as something to gain from but as something that merely was…

He had asked to come back, at least he could remember this and now he understood why: because reopening his eyes each time was giving life to a world that had grown on his own experience. And if this was happening often enough then a shift would happen. A vibration would spread and others would resonate and out of the chorus a collective awakening would dawn…

Or would it?

But he had to sing that silent song. He simply had to…

I Ching #50

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:03 pm
Profile Personal album
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]