UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 am

[ 12 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 How we have to behave in relation with the World Soul 
Founder

Post How we have to behave in relation with the World Soul
As some members of this forum remember, I use Body-Centered Imagination in the case of organic and psychosomatic disease. As they further remember, I began also to use it in the case of psychic problems. I showed a problem I had: I longed very much for a specific woman who went away. I led this emotion into my belly. From there an image came up -- and my emotion of longing disappeared. Instead I felt a very deep emotion of peace.

During the last days I had horrible dreams. In the last of them a man was rosted to death. I was not able to connect these dreams (with the help of associations) to my personal situation. Thus, I decided to lead the above dream into my belly. Then, an image appeared: I saw a cloud.

The cloud spontaneously reminded me of a vision/journey of a man I am working with. For years now this man is able to speak with humans in the Beyond or in the unus mundus. Sometimes these are deceased people, sometimes unknown ones. In this case it was a gate keeper, obviously the gate keeper at the border between our world and the other world. [I am convinced that this world is real, and that one can experience it in the state I call the Eros ego (altered ego)]

I would like to quote the important part of the vision here:

Quote:
The Visitor Confronts Me

The tall visitor I had last night as I was going to bed is here on my left by my recliner.

Visitor: I have come to talk with you, do not be afraid.

He seems much more pleasant than last night when he and the others so strongly objected to something and wanted me to listen to them immediately. I did not like their approach and put them off until today. As I had promised I will now listen to what this visitor has to say.

Visitor: I am new to you. You have no idea who I am. And that is as it should be and will remain to be. Nothing new can come unless you hear me for I am the gate keeper.You have clouded our world with your stuff. This is not acceptable. You must retract it. It is hurting us. Only you can do this. Please hear me out. I am not your friend or your enemy. I am here to advise you. Do not be afraid. This will not hurt. The energy you have created is destroying us. I do not know how to put it any other way. Please hear me out. We live in a parallel universe. Your so called new psychic matter is interfering with us. Please do not do this any more. Long pause.

My client, a physicist, is used to talk, to ask, to answer with the help of language, i.e., with a causal attitude. As soon, however, as he does not ask anymore any questions and look for (causal) answers, but just observes what happens in the Beyond -- it opens. In my interpretation this means that in this moment he reached the Eros ego -- where one is forbidden to think --, which is merged with the Eros Self, the Beyond, the unus mundus. This is the entrance to the Beyond, and the gatekeeper is angry that he does not open the "wormholes," since he remains in Active Imagination. This seems to poison the Beyond. However, if he just observes, the things happen themselves.

The unknown man tells my client that nothing new can happen as long as he does not understand that he should change something in his behavior. With the behavior he is even on the way to destroy the Beyond -- which is a horrible imagination to me. Further we realize that the work of observing and writing down the visions creates what my client calls "psychic matter." Thus, something real is changing in the Beyond/unus mundus.

I can imagine that many people who read this cannot believe it. But I know of other dreams and visions, which confirm this idea. There are even dreams, which tell us that like this "the totem of Evil" is defeated and overcome.

The two begin the following discussion:

Quote:
Me: Well, do you feel finished?

Visitor: Yes.

Me: May I inquire as to how I can safely proceed with my journeys?

Visitor: Do not do them!

Me: But they must be done. Can I modify them in some way?

Visitor: You must not do them.

Me: Well, is there some way that you can instruct me so that no harm comes to you? It would seem that it is my fate to undertake such journeys.

Visitor: It is not your purpose to do such things.

Me: I am stumped. I do not know how to resolve this. I have heard what you said and I will take it under advisement. I will consult with others in my world on this matter. I will watch my dreams. Could you tell me just what I am doing that hurts your world?

Visitor: It is destroying our world.

Me: I trust that you tell the truth and so this is a serious matter. Well, this is all new to me so I will need some time.

Visitor: What you are doing is good work but it is not good for us.

Me: If my work is good is there some way you can adjust to it so that it does not destroy you?

Visitor: None that we know of.

Me: Well, there has to be a way to work this out. Can you tell me about your world? Perhaps then I might learn something that would help me to work this out.

Visitor: You would not understand.

Me: Can you show me something of your world?

The gate keeper thinks (wrongly!) that doing this business is wrong. We realize here that the "humans" in the unus mundus can also be wrong. We have always to check if they are right.

The most important part is here. First my client asks the gate keeper to tell him something about their world. Then however he changes his argument and asks to be shown something. This is the crucial change. Instead of asking and discussing, instead of doing Active Imagination, my client begins just to observe what happens in the Beyond/unus mundus. He begins to do Body-Centered Imagination.

Quote:
At this the scene changes and I see what looks like white light streaking gracefully into a circular opening on the surface of the blackness we now stand in. The flow above the hole is coming out of nowhere and is shaped like the opening in a long neck vase. We enter this opening and it becomes a tunnel that twists and turns and gives me the feeling of a wormhole. I guess this is going to lead to his universe.

What does this mean? The wormhole is the gate to the Beyond/unus mundus (with its ruler, the world soul). The gate keeper belongs to this gate. As soon as my client stops Active Imagination and begins with Body-Centered Imagination the wormhole to the other world opens. Now my client can really enter the other world, and the contents of our world can begin to flow into "their world."

My experience showed that this means that as soon as such a flow is possible, things change completely and radically. It is a real revolution.

Quote:
Visitor: You are right, that is what is going to happen.

The tunnel has a large central flow of vaporous white medium. Moving along and it feels like we are going downward. Eventually we come to a crack or slit on the bottom having a lot of white liquid flowing down into it. I stand here watching this flow go into the crack. Long pause.

Here a flow back from the Beyond/unus mundus into our world happens. Both processes together symbolize what I call the twin process: Energy of "our world" is transformed into energy of the "other world," is charged with higher order, increased negentropy, with the "life essence," with what Hermetic alchemy called the red tincture or the quintessence, flows back into our world and has a constructive and healing effect.

This is true, as I said above, in the case of somatic and psychosomatic disease, in the case of psychic troubles, but -- as in this case -- concerning the healing of the disease of our world and of the collective consciousness of mankind.

Quote:
Then I hear the visitor say,

Visitor: You have healed our rift. Everything is okay. Thank you. How did this happen?

Me: I don’t know. All I did was observe the flow going down into the crack. And then you said I have healed the rift.

Visitor: Yes, the disturbance has stopped in our universe. Thank you.

We realize that with the change in his behavior my client helped to stop the disturbance in the Beyond/unus mundus It was wrong to ask questions and to discuss, thus to do Active Imagination. When he changed to Body-Centered Imagination he was able to heal, to help create positive energies in the Beyond, which flows back into our world and heals it.

Now back to my dream: Its interpretation is the above. It was however not I who associated/amplified, but the world soul in the unus mundus. And the interpretation says that with this behavior -- in my case by doing BCI also with a dream -- we become healers, be it healers of personal disease, be it healers of the collective disease of our world.

I publish this here since I hope that there are other humans in this world, who realize that they have perhaps a similar task.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile WWW

Post Couple o' Q's
Hi Remo!

Thanks for the excellent explanation. I have a couple questions of course!

First of all, I guess how any of this happens is beyond our comprehension, but why do you think that engaging in Active Imagination (i.e. talking, asking) can harm the Beyond?

And second, how important is it to actually remember what one sees when engaging in BCI? Does it make a difference whether or not we record and/or interpret what we see?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks again,
Michael

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 am

Wonderful post Remo! I thought I'd post a dream I had in 1998 that seems to answer one of Michael's questions. Notice in the dream I use the term "parallel world," but I would understand this world to be the Unus Mundus, the beyond...

Quote:
Parallel World - Must not Speak

September 17, 1998

I was at my grandparents’ house and I knew I was in a parallel world. My mother was sleeping on the couch and I bent down beside her to whisper something in her ear. I began whispering and woke up and I realized that I’d almost committed a grave mistake. When travelling to a parallel world one must not speak one word because of the power of the spoken word. (I was actually whispering when I woke up.)

I'm sure I had a series of dreams along these lines but with Christmas so near and I've come down with a bug - though I knew the bug was a sign for me that something was brewing... Anyways, enough for now.

Clarice

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:18 am
Founder

Post Re: Couple o' Q's
Michael wrote:
First of all, I guess how any of this happens is beyond our comprehension, but why do you think that engaging in Active Imagination (i.e. talking, asking) can harm the Beyond?

Michael

It is the message of the vision of this man, and not my guess. I myself was very surprised of this part of his visions, however, it shows clearly that something changes in a positive way as soon as he does not ask anymore but just observe.

Quote:
And second, how important is it to actually remember what one sees when engaging in BCI? Does it make a difference whether or not we record and/or interpret what we see?

In fact, in the healing procedure it is mostly not important to interpret. The important task is to observe the spontaneously, i.e., acausally emerging images. Some people then like to interpret or have the images interpreted. I myself record them, since they always are connected with very positive emotions and the feeling of deep peace.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Couple o' Q's
Michael wrote:

Michael

And further: Language, and thus also Active Imagination, is always causal. What is however needed is an acausal, spontaneous process. Such a process we can only co-create together with the world soul in a passive way, i.e., by just observing what happens, without any will to change it. Like this we observe and thus together with the world soul co-create what I call singular acausal quantum leaps: We help the world soul incarnate new life, i.e., energy with increased negentropy, "life essence." If, however, we argue causally, it seems that we destroy the Beyond/unus mundus. It seems that we destroy it, since we let not develop the acausal creation out of it.

And this leads me back to the nuclear bomb and nuclear power plants. In them we liberate radioactivity by will, instead of letting e.g. urainum just decay naturally (and thus acausally). This is the incredible crime we commit since 1945. And also the result of this crime is the destruction of the Beyond/unus mundus. This is why it is so important to construct the "anti nuclear bomb," so to speak. My client is working on exactly this task.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Parallel World - Must not Speak

September 17, 1998

I was at my grandparents’ house and I knew I was in a parallel world. My mother was sleeping on the couch and I bent down beside her to whisper something in her ear. I began whispering and woke up and I realized that I’d almost committed a grave mistake. When travelling to a parallel world one must not speak one word because of the power of the spoken word. (I was actually whispering when I woke up.)

I'm sure I had a series of dreams along these lines ...

Clarice

What a wonderful dream and what a confirmation of my theory! Thank you so much for telling us this dream.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The incredible crime and the last chance for mankind
Remo Roth wrote:
And this leads me back to the nuclear bomb and nuclear power plants. In them we liberate radioactivity by will, instead of letting e.g. urainum just decay naturally (and thus acausally). This is the incredible crime we commit since 1945. And also the result of this crime is the destruction of the Beyond/unus mundus. This is why it is so important to construct the "anti nuclear bomb," so to speak. My client is working on exactly this task.

Perhaps I should clarify this a little further: When Becquerel discovered the radioactive decay of uranium, he discovered the natural decay. It is the same process that A.A. Attanasio proposed once (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#4415 ) for choosing a hexagram of the I Ging for become clearer of a personal problem. In a completely acausal way the substance decays, and like this we are sure that the hexagram is choosen completely acausally.

Then, however, the physicists of the roaring twenties of the last century began to cheat: They distorted the acausal decay of uranium into what they call statistical causality. If one has a mass of atoms, one can describe the mass decay with statistics. Like this the decay became controllable by the human will. If the mass is big enough the chain reaction begins -- the nuclear bomb or its tamed variant, the nuclear plant.

Thus, since 1945 we create by will instead of just observing the acausal creations of the world soul. This is the incredible crime, and it is exactly this behavior, which destroys the Beyond/unus mundus.

This is why we have to look for an Alexipharmakum, a counter-poison. The counter-poison is Body-Centered Imagination, since in it we just observe the inner acausal quantum leaps, symbolically spoken the inner radioactive decay. Like this we become co-creators with the world soul. And this co-creation corresponds to the Alexipharmakum, which is the counter-weight to artificial radioactivity.

Thus, let us hope that two days before Christmas, the day of birth of the salvator microcosmi, the savior of man, more and more people are connected with the salvator macrocosmi, the savior of the universe, who is in fact the world soul. IMhO, this is the only and last chance for mankind of the 21st century.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

I have been expecting a post from Remo all week, and finally when I checked a little while ago it was there and as I had hoped brought understanding, insight, confirmation, and an opening for me to share in a current Forum discussion.

Earlier in the week I had been reading Eduard’s posts under BCI Experiences. I would have liked to have responded but the posts I was reading were nearly a year old, but with Remo’s post I now I have a sense of meaningfully converging connections.

In Eduard’s post of Jan 26, 2007 Remo recapitulates:

BCE: The (mere) observation of inner transformation (the singular acausal quantum leap) in the way I describe the twin process. This is the acausal observation of the “matter-psyche” part of the unus mundus, the Eros Self. It happens completely in one’s inside, and heals bodily disease. This is what I call the creation by (mere) observation. Since it seems to be what I call psychophysically nonlocal it can heal the disease of our world.

Hold in mind:“it can heal the disease of our world” as I move forward.

In the sequence of what for me the past few days have been converging themes, before checking the Forum and reading Remo’s post of yesterday, I had picked up where I had left off my reading of The Holy Wedding at 5.1.5. Rather than going forward I decided to reread 5.1.5 before going on, and ending with:

“In summer of 1994 [Marie-Louise von Franz] was visited by a woman, a medium, who wanted to convince her to collaborate with her; she was certain that the Christian and the Buddhist spirit were presently uniting on the other side in order to save the world. Marie-Louise promised nothing - she wanted first to see what she might dream. The following night she had this dream:

‘She is working in the laundry at the cloister in Einsiedeln. She is given to understand that Jung would come down from heaven to the wedding of the Black Madonna. Marie-Louise is among the one hundred elect who are permitted to take part in the wedding.‘

She then said that the unconscious was indeed preparing a remedy for the world and a union, to be sure not one "above in the spiritual realm," but a union of above and below, a union of spirit and matter. Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess. And yet the union comes about in a Christian framework, which she (Mary-Louise) never could accept. But still the dream filled her with the highest happiness.”

I have yet to read Chapter 8 of Holy Wedding in which Remo promises to go further into the dream. But what stands out for me at this point is first the medium’s conviction that the Christian and the Buddhist spirit “were presently uniting on the other side in order to save the world.” Secondly, von Franz’s “highest happiness” on being included in the wedding. While her mind argued with the Christian framework, her heart understood the Christ work (not necessarily the Christian agenda) as the redemption or reunion of all of creation—of matter and spirit—and this as the relevance of the Black Madonna. In thinking about current popular fascination with Mary Magdalene I have wondered about Jesus and the Magdalene as another indication of the rise to prominence of the matter/spirit archetype. And for me my inquiry into the role of Clare in Franciscan spirituality.

My rereading of Remo’s account of the medium and von Franz and her dream could not have spoken to me personally until after a work (begun only yesterday) with a therapist deeply and for years immersed in the Buddhist tradition and more recently working with a process called “Focusing” as facilitated by two Teilhardian Jesuits , a work similar to BCI in that it seeks ways to learn the language by which the body communicates its intelligence.

In Eduard’s post dated Feb 13, 07, he speaks of going to his place in the Beyond to meet Eduard 2. For me this rang a bell around my husband Bob’s similar relationship with an alternate self he knew as Bob 2. In our nearly 60-years-long marriage I spent a great deal of effort keeping Bob in his physical body and in connection with his problematic health he often visited Bob 2 who lived in a parallel world where he tended plants, gardens, and maintained a green house which was the meeting place of the two Bobs. Shortly before leaving his body Bob #1 told me he had reunited with Bob #2, and about this he seemed very pleased. I’d like to write more about my ongoing relationship with Bob and his present “assignment” to work with me in this more solid realm in assisting souls in making safe passage back onto their ascending paths. Right now, however, I’d like to keep this post from becoming overly long, and only just mention “wormholes” as this has too only this past week has come up, and then reading Remo’s references. I’d very much like to hear others' thoughts and experiences on this .

On my mind today is the Winter Solstice which arrived shortly before midnight the 21st in California and that somehow I want to relate to Marie-Louise’s positive expectation around The Holy Wedding and to Remo’s manuscript as a wedding gift to the Black Madonna and to humanity collectively. Could this Winter Solstice be the decisive turnaround of the sun’s journey—having reached its furthest point south, its momentary pause, its u-turn, and now can we expect a return to the light as a whole people?

Love to all,
Ann

Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Thank you for this very interesting information.

murraycreek wrote:
I have yet to read Chapter 8 of Holy Wedding in which Remo promises to go further into the dream.

About the dream you can already read in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=76 .

Quote:
My rereading of Remo’s account of the medium and von Franz and her dream could not have spoken to me personally until after a work (begun only yesterday) with a therapist deeply and for years immersed in the Buddhist tradition and more recently working with a process called “Focusing” as facilitated by two Teilhardian Jesuits , a work similar to BCI in that it seeks ways to learn the language by which the body communicates its intelligence.

I once met the "inventor" of focusing in a workshop (forgot his name). He said that focusing is dealing with bodily emotions on the personal level, however, my Body-Centered Imagination is dealing with the problems on the collective level. He spoke of Jung's collective unconscious. However, today I know that actually it is a dealing with the contents of the unus mundus or the Eros Self, the "shadow" of Carl Jung's (Logos) Self.

Quote:
In Eduard’s post dated Feb 13, 07, he speaks of going to his place in the Beyond to meet Eduard 2. For me this rang a bell around my husband Bob’s similar relationship with an alternate self he knew as Bob 2. In our nearly 60-years-long marriage I spent a great deal of effort keeping Bob in his physical body and in connection with his problematic health he often visited Bob 2 who lived in a parallel world where he tended plants, gardens, and maintained a green house which was the meeting place of the two Bobs. Shortly before leaving his body Bob #1 told me he had reunited with Bob #2, and about this he seemed very pleased. I’d like to write more about my ongoing relationship with Bob and his present “assignment” to work with me in this more solid realm in assisting souls in making safe passage back onto their ascending paths.

Yes, Ann, please tell us more. I think that there are some other people with such experiences, who however could think that they are mad. Your contributions would correct their misunderstanding of the process.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:45 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: How we have to behave in relation with the World Soul
Remo Roth wrote:
As some members of this forum remember, I use Body-Centered Imagination in the case of organic and psychosomatic disease. As they further remember, I began also to use it in the case of psychic problems. I showed a problem I had: I longed very much for a specific woman who went away. I led this emotion into my belly. From there an image came up -- and my emotion of longing disappeared. Instead I felt a very deep emotion of peace.

During the last days I had horrible dreams. In the last of them a man was rosted to death. I was not able to connect these dreams (with the help of associations) to my personal situation. Thus, I decided to lead the above dream into my belly. Then, an image appeared: I saw a cloud.

The cloud spontaneously reminded me of a vision/journey of a man I am working with. For years now this man is able to speak with humans in the Beyond or in the unus mundus. Sometimes these are deceased people, sometimes unknown ones. In this case it was a gate keeper, obviously the gate keeper at the border between our world and the other world. [I am convinced that this world is real, and that one can experience it in the state I call the Eros ego (altered ego)]

-------------------------------

We realize that with the change in his behavior my client helped to stop the disturbance in the Beyond/unus mundus It was wrong to ask questions and to discuss, thus to do Active Imagination. When he changed to Body-Centered Imagination he was able to heal, to help create positive energies in the Beyond, which flows back into our world and heals it.

Now back to my dream: Its interpretation is the above. It was however not I who associated/amplified, but the world soul in the unus mundus. And the interpretation says that with this behavior -- in my case by doing BCI also with a dream -- we become healers, be it healers of personal disease, be it healers of the collective disease of our world.

I publish this here since I hope that there are other humans in this world, who realize that they have perhaps a similar task.

Remo

Thank you Remo...Hmmmmm, something to think about in regard to not thinking. My computer has been a mess for weeks, shutting off over and over suddenly and making it very hard to stay online. Finally, overnight tonight, I got it working well enough to actually watch the Misere video of Pavarotti that made a great impression upon me the few months ago when he died. There is a part in it where his voice breaks when he is wondering in effect if it is possible to find again the inner light. Mission accomplished in getting to hear it once again, I decided to make my next and last stop, before going to sleep, at this forum. The title of the thread, "How we have to behave in relation with the World Soul," was super meaningful to me, just take a look at the Misere lyrics below!

Another amazing synchroncity as so often happens here. I have been experiencing horrible dreams too in recent days. Part of the time I have been in an observing and experiencing mode, but the fear and intensity - almost like a body and spirit electrification - becomes so alarming that I go from observing to thinking and even speaking in a sense within the experience to figure it out or alter it or make it stop. The visitors in these frightening episodes seem to be inhabitants of another realm that are somehow suspect in their intentions. Last night, one was a man with a bouquet of red roses that was trying to persuade me to trust him and come along into the experience. The fear factor was overpowering not to trust this entity. The idea then arose to resist this being I actually thought in words to be like a Satan, but I did not want to use that word, but rather its actual literal meaning, so I said something like, "Be Gone Adversary." There is a New Testament verse that does say Begone Satan. I no longer think in those traditional Christian terms. Anyhow, I was not able to maintain only observing this experience. The Be Gone ended this extended observation mode and the enduring of the fear experience, which went past my ability to deal with its, as I said before, almost terrifying electrical charge of my entire being (even though it is not painful in any way).

Here are the words in English of the song in Italian that Pavarotti sang in the video I just finished watching right before coming here tonight:

Wretched, wretched
Wretched, wretched me
But I toast life!
What a mystery my life is
What a mystery!
I am a sinner from the year 80,000
A liar!
But where am I, what am I doing
How do I live
I live in the soul of the world
Lost in the depths of life

Wretched, wretched me
But I toast life!

I am the saint who betrayed you
When you were alone
I live elsewhere and observe the world
From the sky
And I see the sea and the forests,
I see myself...
I live in the soul of the world
Lost in the depths of life!

Wretched, wretched me,
But I toast life!

This is where his voice breaks dramatically:

If there is a night dark enough
To hide me, to hide me,
If there is a light, a hope
A magnificent sun that shines
Inside of me
Give me the joy to live
That is not yet there.

Wretched, wretched me
That joy to live
That perhaps, is not yet there.

----------------------

Reading this thread, I can see that at some point it is necessary to get past the fear and the use of words to deal (or not deal!) with the experience. How to get from Active Imagination to the Body-Centered Imagination... I do not know. What to do or not to do now, Remo and all here, any suggestions?

Suzanne

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile Personal album

Hi,

I started to read this thread this morning.

The television is on in the background, The Wizard of Oz is playing. Just now I hear the scarecrow say to Dorothy "I can't think, can you take me with you?"

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm

This came up today, and by extension the Monstrance as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metousiosis

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]