UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:25 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Daimon and Predelugian Golden Age 
Post Daimon and Predelugian Golden Age
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 am

Post Various views of what the same terms mean
Well, I will be working on what the One and Only (the deceased version of him) says about the terms demon, daimon, daemon. I did mention that distinction before in an earlier post on the Ann-Suzanne Blog when I described his asking me if Socrates' daemon was a demon as the latter word is used now as meaning a devil or evil spirit. I do try to make it clear what he actually said about things while he was alive and what he seems to say now that he is disembodied. I can accept that maybe "he" is just another part of me and not a separate still existing being. However, since way back when, 50 years ago, he actually said he felt like we were one soul in two bodies... yet obviously we had two personalities and often different views on the same topic... then that would mean that two can be one but not so merged as to lose their individuality. That also happens to be the same or at least a similar reason why I do not believe that merging as a nobody into God or Source is our certain destiny. Why bother to exist at all in the first place?

OK, I have to get back to my... step by step by step slower pace as well as stay on a theme for awhile over on the snowflake post. My husband (and I sort of) are watching a football game which will be over soon. Then I gotta get my sanity sleep! It's fine with me if you post on something like this on an existing topic on the Blog as a reply so that I am not jumping from one thread to another. But your idea of posting about detailed numerology, or other themes that I know nothing about, on another thread with those who have that interest sounds good. I get confused and overwhelmed by too frequent changes in topic. Suzanne

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 am
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]