UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 12:26 am

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 deleted 
Post deleted
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Post blue moon vibe
Hey Jan

thanks for proposing this new thread, the topic is feeling most appropriate to the moment (and it does in fact pour with rain here, raining as if it will never stop..). Perhaps, unlike the way some of our other discussions move on the forum, I find myself wondering whether this topic will find a different sort of rhythm, that is, in tandem with its' title? The topic speaks of/to 'depth' itself, after all, not so amenable perhaps to riffing on the subject? It seems to me it almost calls for allowing some innate focus to develop/evolve around the feelings that come up for us in this regard. I don't know, however, what this would mean, short of not feeling compelled to post... hmm... Well, allowing the very apt title "Delugian Matters/ Moontime" to work on me, something of this sensibility is what came up for me at any rate. The frequency of approach in this case might thus be of the infrared variety perhaps, a quality that is sometimes hard to honour in discussions of any kind. Certainly the fact that any consideration of the lower chakric energies bring up issues of sexuality is a part of this scenario, but these we cannot in any case separate out from issues of security, notions of entitlement and self-worth and so forth.

Yes, this thread you propose does go very well with the inner/outer theme, something constellated on the outside so intensely with the coming of the year 2012. Collectively we project like crazy onto this poor date, which alone seems to be holding up the walls right now, rather like 1999 did for us previously, when we were so wary of the approach of the so-called 'millenial bug'. It was at that time that Prince sang his well-known song, sporting the lyrics, "tonight we're going to party like it's 1999"... Ah, because on the other side of the edge, what would we encounter? And is this the edge of 'reason' we are so afraid to drop off of? What other edge could it be? The year 2012 becomes a similar but much more profoundly constellated 'vessel', one which we allow to hold for us all of our unprocessed emotions, while we wait for some 'defining' moment in consciousness. But the definitive consciousness we await quickly gets concretized into a particular outcome of some kind, all of which revolves around the theme of destruction.

If we take 'love' as a starting point here, that of the unsentimentalized sort, the kind we innately feel in connection with the natural world (which in any case is now 'lost' to many of us, even as children, it seems -- see my post on the 11:11 phenomenon in this regard), we meet once again the overarching theme of abandonnment with all of it's attendant suffering, both real and of the sort neurotically 'created'. Where we do not manage to 'ground' 'love' into the natural, we feel the desperate lack of indigenous connection, which means that our lowest chakras remain in an 'unhinged' state. Disconnection in the lower body results in a generalized lifelong disconnection to 'grounded love', spreading like a virus into all of our activities/relationships. Nothing can fulfill one who is not 'fed' by the wellspring of innate grounding. The ego may develop at the solar plexus, but self-esteem (quite different from ego, as we know) only arises from trust (& not of the naieve variety!) in esssential Matter/Mater (I see 3 s's in the word essential there, ah the snake itself already comes into play at the level of the Garden of Eden, ie, the lower chakric realm...). Self-esteem cannot form. We move then straight up from the solar plexus to the heart, creating there a kind of proxy love which is essentially unfulfilling, caught in a trap. One simply can never fill (satisfy) the black hole that results at the heart chakra in one who is disconnected 'below'. Only at the level of the throat and solar plexus do such persons appear to thrive, but it is at some great expense. Here we 'eat the heart' for every meal, and finally there is nothing left to give (could be that narcissism is precisely the end result of such depletion in the capacity to offer of ourselves something real? fantasty takes the place of authentic love then...). After this then, the DELUGE (aha, the Sun King said it!).. That is to say, the heart is now pressurized, too open, which is what happens at this juncture. When we come straight from the solar plexus up to the Anahata, heart, and not from all of the lower chakric frequencies harmonizing together, we are now prey to all forms of self-annhilation (which we can in any case blame on others..projection..). This enlarged heart then closes up tight due to the strain of holding itself open for 'no gain'... Abandonment is never assauged. And so it goes... The loop, however, can be stopped! But that is for another discussion. This topic, however, may help us to formulate the healing atmosphere we require to approach the injury..

This is all old stuff here, and we've touched on before. I guess in the way of setting the stage for this 'Delugian Matters/Moontime' talk, I thought to bring it all a little into the foreground again however..

But now, following my own advice, I retreat a little...

The midnight sun perhaps meets with a blue moon in the twilight landscape of the inner athanor?... Roger has spoken of this sun/moon realm many times before in his BCI descents.

A blue moon in the scaffold of branches,

takes it's remedy perhaps from a blue sun (not the black, as you say Jan, but the sun of a midnight variety, the blue) (this photo taken in infrared (!), then inverted)...

And so, incubating in blue...

best to all..
K

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Post Thread title
Hi Jan and all,

I didn't know if I should post this but I feel it might have a meaning for the forum. When I saw the title of this thread I was really curious because Moontime has a double meaning. Recently I heard and learned a lot about Moontime where I work, although I already knew of the meaning, I got more clarification from an elder. Moontime is a woman's time in the monthly cycle. I read the posts in the thread first to see if that was the intended meaning - still not sure, but thought that my posting what I know would add a new dimension.

Clarice

P.S. For more about Moontime and Grandmother Moon here is a brief but good link: Moontime

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 am

I've had this as my desktop for at least 2 years now. The original from Astronomy Picture of the Day:

except I turned the moon blue. I believe I had a dream about a fullmoon witha blue aura around it around the time I altered this image:

Kristin's image prompted me to post this.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:52 am

Last edited by Gone on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:52 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 am

Post r e p l e n i s h....
Beautiful images speak to quietude.

Silence, a very good guide.

Gabriel, as Jan posted above, associated with the sign of Aquarius, an androgyne...

...Aquarius, associated with Tarot card #17, the Star...

...The Star dips 'her' feet into the well within...

Thus all of Heaven rests upon the inner waters, that lie 'below'.... the inner waters of the body temple..

Aquarius, neither a sign of air nor of water, but an alchemical mixture of both, leading to the creation of a different substance entirely. It is this ether which the Water Bearer pours forth onto a parched land...

We need only to nourish ourselves at the feet of the original font. Here is the first and only requirement for the start of any life's journey. And one must return often to bathe/rest here, to maintain a balance of the frequencies elsewhere in the body. Such replenishment can only come from 'within'. Farther yet, below the waters of Svadisthana, home of the sacred reptile, lies the first chakra, the base or Muladhara, 'earthed earth'. In the dirt, as it is said, we shall find it -- and in Muladhara lies the key to all contentment. An unsentimental connection with Nature, with the 'green', comprises the first requirement. After this, we will never want for another bliss, never strive for bigger or better alone. There will always be this most basic of securities within us to feed our soul (a security however which is not static, it is that of a natural ebb and flow....). It is in Muladhara that we feel the link to the crown chakra and vice versa. Divine discontentment can never settle within us as an illness, where we retain and pay tribute to the essential 'ground' within as without... Eden within, so without.

and more simply...

... as with a drop of water, first we need only to

let go........

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:13 am

Last edited by Gone on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:18 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:55 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:19 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:37 am

Post Re: Tim Buckley & how to post videos
Junis wrote:
Tim Buckley: Song to a Siren

Tim Buckley: The River

I still couldn't figure out how to post youtube videos. So if anybody would be willing to give me brief instructions, I'd appreciate it :oops:

Jan

Hi Jan, you go to You Tube at the video you want to use. At the right where its description and URL are given, copy the URL. Do not bother with the EMBED. Use the URL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxczVxTEDLQ

OK, that is NOT going to work the way it is. You have to make some changes.

Instead of ? before and = after the v in the URL, you delete those and make them / and /.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/gxczVxTEDLQ

Oh, wow, NO, it still won't work! What to do next?

Go up at the "post a reply" window and find the icon that looks like a video camera. (There are icons of a speaker and an r in a bubble form to the right of it to better locate it.) Click on the video camera icon.

Then a box will pop up that says to enter the URL - make sure you have only one http:// (by deleting the one they automatically give) and not two - http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/gxczVxTEDLQ

Then automatically, you will see the width as 400 and the height as 350 which are standard for You Tube. Just leave them as is, and click on until done. You will wind up with code in your reply window that looks like this minus the spaces that I have temporarily added:

If those spaces are not inserted or are removed, you get the video here itself. To center it, highlight the entire phrase including the [video width, etc. all the way to the end of [/video]and then click on the centering icon above the reply window.

NOW, YOU'VE GOT IT!

[video width=400 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/gxczVxTEDLQ[/video]

Jan, considering that the last time I saw and talked with my One and Only
when he was still alive was in 1970, I rather like these lyrics a whole lot.

Tim Buckley - Starsailor [1970]

Long afloat on shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile
'Til your singing eyes and fingers
Drew me loving to your isle
And you sang
Sail to me, sail to me
Let me enfold you
Here I am, here I am
Waiting to hold you

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you hare when I was fox?
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelorn on your rocks
For you sing
'Touch me not, touch me not
Come back tomorrow
Oh, my heart, oh, my heart
Shies from the sorrow'

I'm as puzzled as a newborn child
I'm as riddled as the tide
Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or should I lie with death my bride?
Hear me sing
'Swim to me, swim to me
Let me enfold you
Here I am, here I am
Waiting to hold you'

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Honeymoon in the 'Low Lands' (Netherlands)
Junis wrote:
This is a picture of me in a spooky 'doll-mother's' antique shop during our honeymoon in the Netherlands. Somehow suits the energy in this thread. I'll probably remove the image in a few days again, but I figured I'd add a touch of 'realness' here:

No, no, Jan. Don't remove it. Somewhere there is a thread, in which we presented us, also with a picture. Perhaps someone retrieves it.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile WWW

Yes Remo, I was just looking at it once again after many months!

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=135

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Post Breathing
Jan, All

On the subject of breathing, I thought it would be a good time to bring back up the first thread I ever posted here. There is a lot pertaining to breathing and suffocation later on in the thread. And the earlier parts, Jan, will explain to you the synchronicities that led me to this web site.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=599

By the way, the large image of my painting isn't showing any more. (Can this be fixed?) The painting is also shown as my avatar but in tiny version!

Jess

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am

Post Hi Jan, picture needs resizing - & the Love frequency
The super-sized castle and any other over-sized pictures could be a lot smaller. I just had a hard time scrolling down the page.

You mention hearing a sound. I hear a frequency all the time when I take a moment to notice, but I do not know for sure what it is yet. It first happened last year when I was starting to think that communications were coming from the Beyond. I have listened to some You Tube videos and think or feel maybe this is the sound:

Love signal; music & frequency 528 Hz

Love signal is a healing audio and visual meditation with music, sacred geometry and Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz, the miraculous frequency for transformation and DNA repair. There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

I think words like tenderness and compassion are also said on this video quietly by a woman. It is interesting that you mention the French word "tendresse". I heard that in some movie I saw as a teenager. Something about there being a difference between l'amour and la tendresse. I didn't know much French even though I studied it some in school, but I got out a French dictionary and wrote a verse about it. I seem to have a lot of emotional connection to France in at least three or four historical time periods. Anyhow, this is the specific video I like to listen to as a musical "tone" meditation from time to time these days. It's very calming too with lovely geometrical images for eye candy.

Jan, Right before I came back here to the forum, I was doing some Googling about mirror images into infinity for my next Leonardo post. Somehow I wound up at a lyrics site that had a song (from 1970 or so I think) about a wise old man taking the person into other realms. I will post that at some point over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. I could not find the singer performing that one at You Tube. Instead I found him doing a marvelous OM sound to wonderful uplifting images. The lyrics to wise old man plus that OM video will fit perfectly into one of my upcoming themes on the Blog. Synchronicity at work again.

Be sure to let me know when you have read Healing the Split. I am sure you will find it very helpful for finding the right balance as we move along more into the unknown. Time for me to have a sleep phase again.

Suzanne

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:24 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 am

Quote:
Jan wrote:
It is from the article on Saint Joseph Arimathea. I did not know of his legend, or didn't recall it. Now, it does seem like a strong synchronicity. Patrick, if you read this, we're back at GLASTONBURY again.

To be honest, I don't think that Joseph of Arimathea ever set foot in Glastonbury, but that doesn't mean that people can't make a connection there. I am just rereading 'Mysterium Artorius' by Paul Weston, which talks about this.

Did I see a painting by Johfra Bosschart in this thread? I think so, but either way, here is my favourite of his paintings.

Johfra Bosschart, 'The Journey Home', 1998

http://visionaryrevue.com/webtext2/joflife1.html

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next