UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:07 pm

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 The Living Bridge 

Post The Living Bridge
This morning, an intuition came to be that I am going to relate. It is that our crumbling world in its present form is now being held together by the compassion of certain beings, some human and living, some not. But they cannot do so indefinitely.

But I have this image of a Living Bridge, a means of transition to what is to come. We form it, of course, and it is related to the deep inner world of sensation into which many groups and individuals are learning to dip. Of course, it is for all, and each may contribute to the extent that they can put aside their daytime mask. We build it in the deep, dark recesses of the body.

I offer this in the deepest humility and awareness that I am merely a messenger.

Best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Didn't mean to be over dramatic - that's just the way it felt.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:49 am

Post Re: The Living Bridge
Dear Patrick,
For the Kabbalists the world continues to exist just because some tsadiqim study the Torah and help people. Their Bodhisattvas, or concealed imams in Islam.
The lives of some people look like miracles from the beginning to the end.
Much people can have a slight idea of that through their little own experiences, but many of them close their eyes so strongly that they can't even accept their little own experiences.

Patrick Booker wrote:
We form it, of course, and it is related to the deep inner world of sensation...

I felt it strange to see these words form and course close to each other, as I had 3 days ago this dream :

There is a kind of written exam, about an old civilization. I do not participate, but I know it's partly crooked, and that I can help the "good" people that are concerned, to prevent a disaster. I make Google searches, giving the following words, one after the other :
source
form
die Salbe

They could make a helpful sentence, but it's quite hard to get back to my mind in the dream. Anyhow I woke up at this moment, wrote in the dark the words on the inside cover of the Dick's book I was reading before sleeping, and went back to sleep.
I had absolutely no idea about the meaning of "die Salbe". I learn it means "cream" in German, and that the verb salben means "to anoint". I know the Greek Χριστός - Christos means "anointed", and I check it's in German der Gesalbte, coming from salben.
I have made 4 years of German at school, over 40 years ago, but after that I never practiced it and forgot about all of it. Not unlikely I might have learnt then the word Salbe, but I don't see how I could ever have known Christ was der Gesalbte.
There was the prevous day a big coincidence with the Greek word Christos, I'll tell more about it when I'll have pictures helping to believe this incredible story.
I thought in the morning about Telesphoros, in the center of the Bollingen stone, Τελεσφόρος which is like Χριστός a Greek word of gematria 1480.
In the afternoon I made a walk in a place where I never went before. After a wild ramble through rocks and woods I arrived to an asphalt road, where the first house had a mailbow with a huge 1480 on it. This is a metric mark meaning the house is 1480 meters from the beginning of the road, but the other houses around had no such metric marks. Maybe it was necessary because several people lived there, among them MESDAMES JUNG (mistresses Jung, Jungfrauen...).
Jung is not a common name in Provence, and back home I checked in the phone directory there was just 4 Jung in the whole "département 04" (state, Land).
I saw some meaningful anagrams from the letters "DIE SALBE", like BASILIDE(S), the name Jung borrowed to write Septem Sermones...

I couldn't see as much in SOURCE and FORM, but I was a bit puzzled to see the words COURSE and FORM in this new topic The Living Bridge. The Hebrew word for Christos is Mashia'h, written in 4 letters
MSYH that it is very common to rearrange in
SM HY, shem 'hay, meaning "Living Name"
Hebrew letters S-M have the same ranks 21-13 in the Hebrew alphabet as our letters U-M, this forUM.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 am
Profile WWW

Post JESUS = CHRIST
From "die Salbe" I went to imagine there could be in some language a word meaning "save" with a "salb" root, as "to save" is SALVo in Latin, and B often exchanges with V, but the first results show at least the other approach is true, with an only word in a single language :
SALVE is in English "healing ointment", CHRISTos means "anointed" in Greek;
SALVE means "to save from loss at sea", JESHUA means "God saves" in Hebrew.

Quote:
salve (n.)
O.E. sealf "healing ointment," from W.Gmc. *salbo- "oily substance" (cf. O.S. salba, M.Du. salve, Du. zalf, O.H.G. salba, Ger. salbe "ointment"), from PIE *solpa-, from base *selp- "fat, butter" (cf. Gk. elpos "fat, oil," Skt. sarpis "melted butter"). The figurative sense of "something to soothe wounded pride, etc." is from 1736. The verb is O.E. sealfian "anoint (a wound) with salve," from P.Gmc. *salbojanan (cf. Du. zalven, Ger. salben, Goth. salbon "to anoint").
salvation
early 13c., originally in the Christian sense, from O.Fr. salvaciun, from L.L. salvationem (nom. salvatio, a Church L. translation of Gk. soteria), noun of action from salvare "to save" (see save). In general (non-religious) sense, attested from late 14c. Meaning "source of salvation" is from late 14c. Salvation Army is from 1878, founded by the Rev. William Booth. The verb salve "to save from loss at sea" (1706) is a back-formation.
Jesus
c.1175 (O.E. simply used hælend "savior"), from Gk. Iesous, attempt to render Aramaic proper name Jeshua (Heb. Yeshua) "Jah is salvation," a common Jewish personal name, the later form of Heb. Yehoshua (see Joshua). As an oath, attested from late 14c. For Jesus H. Christ (1924), see I.H.S. First record of Jesus freak is from 1970. Jesu, common in M.E., is from the O.Fr. objective case.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 am
Profile WWW

I am fascinated by the connections that you draw, which I shall continue to look at. You may remember the Aleister Crowley connection, through a book by Andrew Collins, that I mentioned on another thread. Well one of the themes of the book involves his research centred upon an alabaster vessel (known as the 'Marian Chalice') that Collins speculates might be the vessel from which Mary Magdalene anointed Jesus with spikenard. This is a vessel acquired under strange circumstances, and is probably from Egypt at the correct time period. Collins sees the account in John's Gospel as the annointing of a sacred king.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm

There is an idea of two Jesus's, sort of. Rudolf Steiner had this idea to explain discrepancies between the different Gospel accounts. For him, the official Gospels were the 'real' ones, whereas nowadays many scholars think that the selection was political. Anyway, Steiner came up with this idea that there were two Jesus's - one carried the ancient experience of the past, one was a pure virgin spirit, never having lived before. One died, and passed into the other body, so the two streams were united. I can't remember which way round it was.

A writer called David Ovason wrote a book on this theme called 'The Two Children', which I haven't read (he was influenced by Steiner). He traces a theme of two Jesus children through the history of European art. Steiner's explanation doesn't quite convince me, but maybe there is something behind the idea?

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Post As allegory, which gospel is fact is irrelevant
Patrick Booker wrote:
Jan,

There is an idea of two Jesus's, sort of. Rudolf Steiner had this idea to explain discrepancies between the different Gospel accounts. For him, the official Gospels were the 'real' ones, whereas nowadays many scholars think that the selection was political. Anyway, Steiner came up with this idea that there were two Jesus's - one carried the ancient experience of the past, one was a pure virgin spirit, never having lived before. One died, and passed into the other body, so the two streams were united. I can't remember which way round it was.

A writer called David Ovason wrote a book on this theme called 'The Two Children', which I haven't read (he was influenced by Steiner). He traces a theme of two Jesus children through the history of European art. Steiner's explanation doesn't quite convince me, but maybe there is something behind the idea?

Patrick

Hi Patrick and Jan, Some themes have developed in various threads that we three have been participating on. One is the rejected or deceived or fallen son or heir. I just personally do not believe that the stories of Abraham and all the descendents ever took place as written. As church father Origen of Alexandria said long ago, just a couple of generations after the Apostles, something along these lines: how can anybody seriously believe such a ridiculous thing like that the Creator God of the Universe planted two trees in a Garden and put a couple of people there and allowed them to be tempted by a snake? Philo the somewhat earlier Jewish thinker said similar things about spiritual allegory versus historical (non-) fact. It doesn't matter to me too much whether a material grail exists or not since we all have discussed finding in one form or another the equivilant inner grail within ourselves. The recent mention of Esau a couple of times by Jan, is important because in our modern world, we are all paying the price for literal meanings with the powder keg situtation over in the Mideast over which sons are the true heirs of Father Abraham. As to Steiner, there were many things I liked about him lots of years ago, but it did not take long to see that some of his versions of the "stories" do not add up either. The same goes for Edgar Cayce's remote viewings while in trance of Biblical times. They and other seers all contradict one another. What Steiner and Cayce both said about being decent and caring human beings, however, will always be true and relevant. In that sense, even though we are among the "alive" and they are presently (as those recent identities) among the "dead", we can all form together with many others Patrick's intuition of "A Living Bridge" based on commonalities of purpose... maybe I should have said... heartfelt or soulfelt purpose.

Suzanne

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 pm
Profile Personal album

This morning, I had the following dream, again involving a bridge:-

'I am out walking, and I reach Castleton. This is not exactly the real Castleton, but it has some similarity. I notice that I am wearing my old black shoes, which are unsuitable. In fact, I have for several days had to select the best footwear for snowy conditions. I am not sure if there was snow in my dream.
I reach a path with two branches. On the left is the old way, whilst on the right a new bridge has been built. There is a wonderful view over the hills, vaguely similar to the scenery of the area. I am reluctant to cross the bridge, as there is a sheer drop on the first part of the bridge on the left, as if the barrier has not yet been completed. Th bridge is quite wide here, and would be safe, but in reality I am nervous of heights, and this would actually make me nervous.
There are several people on the bridge, and I think that some of them are officials there to ensure safety. There are many people out walking, and I speak to a woman.'

Castleton is a small, picturesque village near where I live, with caverns, and (not surprisingly) a Norman castle.

Afterwards I think of William Blake – 'The Traveller hasteth in the Evening' (at 61 I am indeed 'the worm of sixty winters').

Is this about new possibilities at a time of crisis?

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Post Bridge
Hi all,

I'd like to thrown in another first impression if I can...

Months after my daughter was born, I started writing bits of information that just came to mind. A lot of them were related to creating a 3D space to properly model figures and shapes within the frame and space of a canvass.

I jotted down one thing most specifically related to this, Patrick, which was that "reality exists at 45 degrees south west"... In terms of how this relates to your bridge, I once again draw the parallel to dna. I'm sorry that I don't know HOW this could link - but to my mind it does.

Perhaps those of you who have developed yourselves further than I have can elaborate on this. I'm relating my thought to white light - a collective unifying white light(ning) - followed closely by the idea that the triune nature of God is contained in water - which in turn could be the prism that shows us who and what we are?

"ONE sided, made of facets - face-lets"

Kind regards,
pb

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 pm

Pascal wrote:

I jotted down one thing most specifically related to this, Patrick, which was that "reality exists at 45 degrees south west"... In terms of how this relates to your bridge, I once again draw the parallel to dna. I'm sorry that I don't know HOW this could link - but to my mind it does.

The only thing that I can think of is the Sacred Count, Pascal.
http://www.lawsofwisdom.com/chapter10.html

Quote:
From Arnold Keyserling, 'Laws of Wisdom':

7 SW Seven are the spirits of our physical world of incarnated existence: the Elementals. Here the elements – Earth, Air, Water and Fire – are part of our survival, our health, our daily activities and success. As with the seven chakras they represent our agents operating in three realms – Body, Soul and Spirit. On the dream level in the West in fairytales they are called Trolls – spirits of the soil (sensing) who maintain our existence; Dwarfs – spirits of the air (thinking) who help us to surmount obstacles; Fairies – spirits of the waters (feeling) who stimulate our power of wish and endeavor; Elves – spirits of fire (willing), of serenity and joy, who help us to celebrate life as a luminous dream. In Africa and South America they are called the Kontomble. These Nature Spirits can give you courage to go forward into the unknown. The Power of the South West is thus the Natural Spirits and the trigram is Body.

The above is a very interesting site.

Best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 pm

This is explained on Keyserling's website, but basically the Sacred Count as he uses it is a way of allocating numbers (sometimes 10, sometimes 20) to the various directions and the centre of a Native American Medicine Wheel, so that each direction assumes a particular character and relates to a spiritual dimension. In the version described, the South West has number 7 and relates to the world of Elementals and Nature Spirits.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:49 am

Post wow...
Thanks, Patrick - that is a phenomenal site!

...and it all comes back to water...this has left me somewhat speechless.

pb

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 am

Post My little contribution

This short video just came to my mind when I've read this topic, and so I'd like to share it here. I think it resonates somewhat with the theme of 'living bridge' and 'savior of the world' at the same time.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am

Hmm, there are some interesting visions/experiences I just remembered following your story and this song - a vision of a 'Temple of a Man', that was 'rooted' in my Hierophant vision. I'll post about it a little later in the corresponding thread. Writing it there not to forget about it )

Best,
Evgeniy.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Post Stan Gooch and the Neanderthals
Some time ago, I posted about Stan Gooch regarding relationships with a succubus.
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8355

Quote:
Patrick wrote:

There is a writer called Stan Gooch, who is a psychologist with strong natural psychic abilities. He locates the unconscious (which he sees in broadly Jungian terms) in the cerebellum, and believes that the Self located there is responsible for paranormal phenomena. He describes his own experiences with succubi (emanating from his unconscious mind as he believes), and finds it pretty good!

Sorry if it sounds a bit prurient.

Basically, Gooch is an unorthodox psychologist wo thinks that we have two inner natures centred upon the cerebrum and the cerebellum, being more or less the foundations of the conscious and unconscious minds. He also believes that modern man is a hybrid of Cro-Magnons and the Neanderthals, who were stronger in these two respectively. Most anthropologists have rubbished his ideas for years, but I came across this on the BBC Website today:-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8660940.stm

This appears to discuss interbreeding on a lesser scale than Gooch envisaged, but it is interesting. I bet there aren't many academics giving Gooch credit for championing this idea for years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Gooch
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Gooch/index.html
http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Stan_Gooch

Hope I'm not veering too far off current topics. He did train as a Jungian analyst.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu May 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Post Other World Sex - Or Soul Merging
Hi Jan, In our present day human lives in bodies, sex can be wonderful or horrible, liftng us up into mutual joy and peace... or dragging us down into nasty mean evil destructive obsessions... plus everything in between the two extremes. So, then at some point, we become deceased, and perhaps run into the same extremes in another form over on the other side. The Cathoilic and most other Christian teachings have tended to demonize (in the devilish wicked meaning of the word) ongoing communication with the dead and any seemingly intimate contact with the souls of the dead... other than super pious holy saints who supposedly bless us and maybe create a miracle for us once in awhile. Actually, most un-Catholics (evangelicals and fundamentalists) think even that holy stuff is demon trickery.

Our loved ones become suspect the minute they pass on out of view of our bodily eyes. Suddenly, as disembodied souls, they become devilish succubi or incubi (will have to check spelling later) if maybe they decide to drop into our bed some night and cuddle up real close. Anyhow, I brought up the merging topic first in this post below on the Blog... AND...as you can see... I got THE WORD "merging" from the "One and Only" during a 1970 phone conversation regarding our mutual dreams. Lately, I find that this word (merging) that I got only a few results for in a Google search two years ago... has become very common since then in New Age and other spirituality terminology. I will be posting more about this on the Ann-Suzanne Blog this weekend.
Quote:
Suzanne Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:17 am

Re: Communication with the Beyond -- & Love Divine

Hi to All, Well, I am finally back to re-open this blog. I have been posting occasionally on other threads here at the forum for the last few months, but I have made no comment on this one since about six months ago. It has taken me some time to get used to the totally nuts notion of discussing "in public" supposed communications with my deceased old friend. Quoted here is what he said to me in 1970 about a specific type of shared "dream-vision" experience that I had never read about before at the time - but he seemed to know exactly what it was. Recently on the Internet, I came across a perfect example of this spiritual "merging" process which I have pasted in below the quote from what I posted here last February. Suzanne

Suzanne wrote:
Hello Ann, You were posting while I was doing my slow typing of the latest chapter in our soul group's life - and after life - journey together.....................

I will reply right now to only one topic you mentioned. Let's call it, Conjugial Love, in honor of Swedenberg.

The last time I talked with Lee in reality, during the one hour - never to be repeated - phone conversation we had in 1970 - close to the end of the call, I brought up an awkward topic. I said I had some unusual ur-uh-uh experiences with him sometimes in very vivid dreams. They were not what, you know, folks usually do when they think they are madly in love and meant for each other. There were, let's say, no anatomical parts involved with this. He said, "Oh, that, it's merging. That's the way it happens for me too from my perspective." I said something to the effect that this sensation seems to be not like the fleeting exctasy that people crave, but it is something else like a bliss that is blessedness. At that he said, I feel we must end the call now, and in closing I will say something that I have never said to you before because we met when you were so very young, and I did not think it would be right to say it, and also because I truly love my wife in our own way. These are my last words for now, "Good night, Sweetheart, until we meet again, whenever that may be."

Suzanne

From NEAR DEATH.com

I was just reading Betty Bethard's comment on "soul merge" and I had experienced this when I was in my 30's. My boyfriend died of a brain tumor and I had so many things I did not get to tell him because it happened so quickly and I never knew what was wrong with him until one day when the doctors said it was a tumor and they were doing surgery right away. Well, he died in surgery and I was devastated! I could not eat and just cried all the time saying over and over out loud that if only he knew the truth about a personal matter with us.

Well, after about couple months of this one night, I had just laid down in bed and I was on my back and crying as usual and repeating to my self in a prayer that he would hear my last words. All of a sudden my body lifted up to the ceiling and my real body was lying in bed yet. I was up above and he met me there. Took my hands and merged with me. It was the most wonderful experience I have ever had. It is indescribable....

LINK to rest of that post: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6672#6672

Suzanne

Fri May 07, 2010 9:47 pm
Profile Personal album
Post Incubus / Succubus vs. 'Sexual' Intimacy with the World Soul
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 08, 2010 6:16 am

Post Our World and Other World Intimacy
Hi Jan, I am reserving this spot for a longer reply later. I went to sleep last night before 10 PM. Figured I'd get a long stretch of dreaming and deep sleep both till morning. Nope. Woke up a bit after 1 AM. By the time I got online and looked at my E-mail, there was a forum notice at 1:17 AM my time in Virginia that you had posted a new reply. I read through it and noticed the crows part at the end. Hmmmm, interesting coincidence. I went back in my Web History of what I have Googled with the results. Here was the actual top result with the search words coming from one of those freaky spams I had received at 5/6/2010 9:37:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time.

A feast for crows - Google Books Result
George R. R. Martin - 2005 - Fiction - 753 pages
This is the work of Stannis and his red witch, and the savage north- men who worship trees and wolves." She raised her voice. "Good people, your dead shall ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0553801503...

Here is a copy of the actual Web History of looking this up.

better post this first before my old computer shuts down again at an inconvenient time...

Sat May 08, 2010 7:54 am
Profile Personal album

Post Our World and Other World Intimacy
Hi Jan, I am reserving this spot for a longer reply later. I went to sleep last night before 10 PM. Figured I'd get a long stretch of dreaming and deep sleep both till morning. Nope. Woke up a bit after 1 AM. By the time I got online and looked at my E-mail, there was a forum notice at 1:17 AM my time in Virginia that you had posted a new reply. I read through it and noticed the crows part at the end. Hmmmm, interesting coincidence. I went back in my Web History of what I have Googled with the results. Here was the actual top result with the search words coming from one of those freaky spams I had received at 5/6/2010 9:37:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time.

A feast for crows - Google Books Result
George R. R. Martin - 2005 - Fiction - 753 pages
This is the work of Stannis and his red witch, and the savage north- men who worship trees and wolves." She raised her voice. "Good people, your dead shall ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0553801503...

Here is a copy of the actual Web History of my looking this up.

... better post this first before my old computer shuts down again at an inconvenient time...

May 6, 2010 (cont.)
10:24pm

Searched for witch, and the savage northmen who worship trees and wolves. She raised her voice. Good -

Viewed 1 result

http://books.google.com/books?id=NuMx6t ... 6&sig=wt... - Viewed 2 times

May 6, 2010 (cont.)
10:25pm

A feast for crows - Viewed 2 times
Viewed pages
415, 417-419

will put in cover image of the book next, it's 3:03 here now... OH MY, I just realized this "synch" is happening I think almost exactly two years after I first received an E-mail with mention of this book... I am going to check on that now in old E-mail files... 3:08

Sat May 08, 2010 7:55 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:40 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next