UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:56 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 It's been a while 

Post It's been a while
Hi Suzanne and Forum Friends,

A couple months ago I got logged off and couldn't seem to get the right combination of info to log back on. I have, though, been following posts. And this evening, wanting to echo Suzanne's mention of William Henry decided to give logging in one more try. And it worked.

Mostly I've been dealing with pain and mobility issues but will hope to contribute now and then when so moved.

With love to all,
Ann

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: It's been a while
murraycreek wrote:
Hi Suzanne and Forum Friends,

A couple months ago I got logged off and couldn't seem to get the right combination of info to log back on. I have, though, been following posts. And this evening, wanting to echo Suzanne's mention of William Henry decided to give logging in one more try. And it worked.

Mostly I've been dealing with pain and mobility issues but will hope to contribute now and then when so moved.

With love to all,
Ann

Hi Ann, I went to bed earlier and thought I would be sleeping until morning. But I got up only about 30 minutes ago and decided to develop a new post with more about the William Henry connections. I will have to send the details by E-mail to you about how I got to his website this time. It is absolutely unbelievable. A few days ago, I wanted to look up something about the use of the word "propitiation" by the deceased Lee to describe his (what could be called) best known work, and as I was going back through a bunch of E-mails I had sent to you many months ago, I saw a link I had sent to you about a Lee related matter. For the first time, the content of numbers and alphabet letters in that link hit me square in the face. I could not believe it! Three of the letters actually define one of the definitions of propitiation that I sent to you. There were however 8 letters all together one right after another. I took those 8, divided them as 5 which inferred a famous historical person's initials and then the 3 that indicated an offering to the Divine One. BINGO, I wound up at William Henry's site just as I had suddenly wound up there last year when Lee said to me as I was waking up from a nap to go look up "primal light" where I found mention of the goings-on at CERN with the Collider. My daughter called the other day and asked me to look at an E-mail document she sent about a Native American tribe she came across due to a word in a dream-vision of a possible past life. Of all things, it mentioned Tennessee and specifically Nashville. That is where William Henry is having a gathering in April. I had not told her anything about that.

Ann, this stuff continues to have something to do with the significance and/or dangers of the Hadron Collider. I cannot put up the synchronicities on the forum in public because they very quickly reveal the One and Only's identity. I have been figuring out how to show some of the patterns without winding up at something that would have his name listed. It is very meaningful that you are making your first post in a long time again today. My old school friend I call Marla here on the forum is going later today for a medical probe that could reveal a serious or even fatal condition. Her reappearance in my life in September after 35 years of no contact has led to so many confirmations that my old memories of Lee from 50 years ago are very accurate as she also remembers them -- plus of course that she was the person who went with me to Swannanoa and also met Lao Russell in 1971. Marla was right there when I showed Lee's picture to Lao, and Lao said she thought that Dr. Russell may have indeed met with him as I had seen in a vision. As you can see over on the Blog, the link you sent to me led to my finding an important diagram by Walter Russell that I posted recently. ALL THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN ALL THINGS!

I see that your post here was made at 1:11 AM my time, and I clicked on it and started reading it at 2:12. I guess I will go get some hot green tea and prepare whatever seems appropriate as the next Ann-Suzanne Blog post. Having some feedback from you about the renewed Russell emphasis could be very helpful. Of course you and I are the only two folks in the forum who ever met Lao in person. Thanks to Marla, I have been able to recall and start writing down far more details of that meeting in 1971. Most likely I may have kind of "channeled" (I dislike that word for some reason...) a message to her from Walter, as Marla recalls my writing down some things in our motel room that I handed to Lao the next day. It was in part a warning about someone who was influencing her at the time but not something that I would have consciously known anything about at the time. It does help to have confirmations from someone else like Marla that certain events are not imaginary or distorted memories. You may want to ask Bob about any further changes in the astral he may be observing. The processions I was seeing late last week were getting huge with souls of various religious persuasions intermixing rather than being divided by their earthly indoctrinations. Everybody is also waiting for some transition... like they are strolling around... until the moment comes for whatever it is that is going to happen.

Lot of Love as Always, Suzanne

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 am
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]