UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:18 pm

[ 17 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Large Hadron Collider 

Post Large Hadron Collider
Quote:
BBC News Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8556621.stm

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) must close at the end of 2011 for up to a year to address design and safety issues, according to an LHC director.

It really seems to be fated, doesn't it?

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Post Re: Large Hadron Collider
Patrick Booker wrote:
Quote:
BBC News Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8556621.stm

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) must close at the end of 2011 for up to a year to address design and safety issues, according to an LHC director.

It really seems to be fated, doesn't it?

Patrick

Wow, Patrick, I was just getting ready to do some major posting about the Collider maybe by this weekend. I was keeping up with the latest news about it until just a few days ago. I do not like to stretch things too far about synchronicities, but in my recent post where I showed a picture of the Louis XVI salon... the man who had donated that and tons of other historical and artistic stuff to the museum in Washington, DC where it now resides permanently... That guy was called "The Copper King"... and... this is what the BBC article says is one of the major problems leading to the upcoming temporary shut-down:
Quote:
He said the second problem is not with the most complex technology but involves the copper sheaths around the superconducting joints in the tunnel.

The copper sheaths are a failsafe mechanism designed to take up the current if one of the magnets in the Large Hadron Collider warms up - an incident known as a "quench".

The 2008 accident caused one tonne of helium to leak into the tunnel and resulted in a series of "quenches" and a 40m Swiss franc (£24m) repair bill.

Engineers believe the machine is now safe to run at 7 trillion electron volts (TeV) but are anxious to avoid another breakdown.

So they have taken the decision to run the machine for 18 to 24 months at half-maximum power before switching it off for a year to carry out improvements to the 27km tunnel.

Dr Myers said the decision was taken jointly with the physicists working on the four giant particle detectors on the LHC.

I am not going to let up on this issue because this doom's day machine is not going away permanently, as well as it is a prime example of how human hubris (extravagant arrogance and megalomaniac pridefulness) can add up to a kind of "curiosity that killed the cat" willfulness to go ahead with something that could destroy us all. Also, since my One and Only appears to be very concerned about this "largest machine ever built", I am going to go ahead in a few days with the posting I had planned... part of which is photos and suggestions sent to me in Private Message by another forum member. Some folks have had concerns and even warning dreams about this before several of us ever started discussing in public on the forum the probable dangers of the Collider.

Thanks so much for this timely update about it. Suzanne

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Profile Personal album

Post ultimate flow will not be messed with!
Hey Suzanne, Patrick

I've been keeping my eyes out for this -- saw it in the news as it happened. Very interesting, and gives me a funny feeling that a reprieve has occured for us here. That is to say, there is 'still' t i m e for us to address/redress 'something' in respect to the mystic experience we are having in/of this (and the possibility of 'other') Existence(s) here. Well of course there really is no 'time' at all as we know, it is simply a necessary construct for living here in the 3 dimensional matrix, thus, in essence, even a second more 'time' is plenty 'time' enough ('eternity in the grain of sand', as Wm Blake said) -- (ie) there is really nothing further for us to do even as we 'speak', it is all in fact, 'as it is', as the mystics say -- that phrase in some instances appearing as, "It is Perfect as It is", thus, both closure and birth exist in perfect equanimity in every moment... However, it is nevertheless VERY meaning rich that the Collider has shut down again, and for an entire year....

My reason for posting here now is due to the reference to 'copper' in Suzanne's post above -- namely, to those copper sheaths that are supposed to protect the superconducting joints in the Collider at Cern. I think, Suzanne, that your synchronicity in regard to 'copper' is right on the mark. My immediate association to 'copper' lies in the medieval understanding of the metal 'copper' as being connected with the planet Venus, hence with the goddess Aphrodite and all things related to the Love Principle. Thus it could be symbolically construed in this case that the Love Principle does not intend to maintain it's alloted protective function in this case, in other words, the Love Principle aims to keep the Power Principle from gaining the all-inclusive upper hand here, or something to this effect. Furthermore, in sync with Suzanne's King Louis promptings, the KING could now officially be viewed as having aligned with the Copper or 'Eros' principle, thus the old King is presently undergoing his metamorphosis in hermetic coniunctio (nio corporalis) with the Queen, the Eros/Copper aspect, and the energies of this whole new 'about to be' Being, the coming of theHermaphrodite, will not be tampered with at this very subtle moment of union by the intervention of mere 'human hubris', as Suzanne rightly calls it above. Perhaps the WS is 'saying' that nothing whatsoever will 'interfere' at this crucial time with the nearly completed development of our psychophysical coniunctio?

Well, perhaps this is only far-fetched metaphoric musing, maybe this idea is just another excitable Logos construct, but still -- no -- I instinctively feel something has thrown the kibosh into this 'power grab', for the moment -- perhaps merely a stitch in time, but how does the saying go? -- "A stitch in time saves nine"....??! and so with Patricks' words above, "It really seems to be fated, doesn't it". I most heartily agree.

Spot on here, Suzanne.

in the flow with y'all,
Kristin

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Post ...
Wish to add that Patrick's leading post above was his 290th entry here, thus an "11". I always find the combination of 2's and 9's very telling. The "2" is the "Priestess" card in the Tarot, and the "9" is the "Hermit", the hermetic alchemic (or inner) 'Queen' and "King", to my mind... These two add up to 11, which frequency always speaks of a step up the ladder, up to another rung, imo. The number 11 is, of course, "Justice" in most decks, a higher energetic signature for the Priestess (the 2 --> 11...)

Kristin

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 am

Post Re: ... Elevens
kristin wrote:
Wish to add that Patrick's leading post above was his 290th entry here, thus an "11". I always find the combination of 2's and 9's very telling. The "2" is the "Priestess" card in the Tarot, and the "9" is the "Hermit", the hermetic alchemic (or inner) 'Queen' and "King", to my mind... These two add up to 11, which frequency always speaks of a step up the ladder, up to another rung, imo. The number 11 is, of course, "Justice" in most decks, a higher energetic signature for the Priestess (the 2 --> 11...)

Kristin

Hi Kristin, This is rather amusing. I went to sleep earlier this evening, but woke up and came here after checking E-mail. I noticed that it was 1:11 my time as I was reading your 11s post. Then I went back to the forum Index... let's see, it is 1:15 now... and here is what I copied from there:

Healing with help from out of the UNUS MUNDUS
Here we can share healing experiences and talk of their relations with the UNUS MUNDUS.
Topics 42 -- Posts 1111
Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 pm -- Kristin View latest post

1:19 AM my time in Virginia -- Suzanne

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 am

Post Hadron Collider
Hi to all following this subject,

I also am very interested in the Collider. It's repeated problems and closures gives me confidence earth really is under surveillance by wiser beings than us earthlings and who are trying to protect us from the dangers of hubris.

It seems to me that so much of the interaction between dimensions involves the issue of "the Wrinkle in Time". Here I'm not even sure what I am trying to say but have a sense that it is possible by intelligence with a higher perspective than human beings have to speed up or slow down the timing of things where they can not actually interfere with what human will sets into motion. Perhaps like radioactivity itself, the radio active elements , and as explained by Walter Russell, when they are serving nature's purpose for them, slowly break down deeper levels of sub soil and rocks etc in order to create top soil. This serves Life creatively. But when mined from the earth the speeding up of the release of the same elements works counter to and is destructive to Life. If Russell is right, and I may not be explaining this at all well, but what I am trying to suggest is that the scientists presently working in the area of nuclear energies are still ignorant of what they are messing with.

Grateful for those keeping this subject alive on the Forum.

With love to all, Ann

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hadron Collider - and radioactive decay cycle
murraycreek wrote:
Hi to all following this subject,

I also am very interested in the Collider. It's repeated problems and closures gives me confidence earth really is under surveillance by wiser beings than us earthlings and who are trying to protect us from the dangers of hubris.

It seems to me that so much of the interaction between dimensions involves the issue of "the Wrinkle in Time". Here I'm not even sure what I am trying to say but have a sense that it is possible by intelligence with a higher perspective than human beings have to speed up or slow down the timing of things where they can not actually interfere with what human will sets into motion. Perhaps like radioactivity itself, the radio active elements as explained by Walter Russell when serving nature's purpose for them slowly break down deeper levels of sub soil and rocks etc in order to create top soil. This serves Life creatively. But when mined from the earth the sped up in the release of the same elements works counter to and are destructive to Life. If Russell is right, and I may not be explaining this very well or even correctly without present access to his Atomic Suicide book, I am relying on my faulty memory in trying to suggest that the scientists working in the area of nuclear energies are still ignorant of what they are messing with.

Grateful for those keeping this subject alive on the Forum.

With love to all, Ann

Hi Ann, I have had some synchronicities having to do with TIME, one of them yesterday in the waiting room while one of the kids was going to a appointment. I picked up a magazine more or less at random, the "Atlantic" May 2009. I looked at some various articles and then started reading one about an author named Alan Moore who actually wrote stuff including comics that I would not usually be interested in. It turns out he originated the character "Constantine" that showed up later in the kind of warped gnostic-themed movie by that name that Jan and I discussed on the Blog. I do not want to see the movie... and consider only the distorted theme of the main characters trying to rescue the world and lost souls from demonic (as in devilish) opponents to be of any significance.

Anyhow, twice in recent days, a specific quote has been presented to me by way of synchronicity that have the same theme. This is the one from the mag yesterday that I wrote down, a snippet from some work by Alan Moore:
Quote:
Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.

Come to think of it, I am not going to finish this post right now. The reason I mentioned the radioactive decay cycle in the Subject is because that was the basis of the dream-vision that I had of Lee seeming to be having a conversation (maybe in the 1950s) at the outdoor table on the lawn with Walter Russell. I have been working slowly toward having a better means of recalling and recording the material that could be presented here over on the Blog about my 1971 meeting with Lao at Swannanoa when she specifically mentioned the un-natural speeded up decay cycle in connection with the image of burning leaves that in recent months Lee has now indicated has to do with "atomic ash".

The picture I showed of the Louis VI salon, over on the Blog recently, represents to me a situation in which I felt I was in some kind of time warp or wrinkle even though at 18 years old, I could not have expressed that analysis for why I felt like I was in some kind of movie with Lee and I playing parts in a scenario for which we were not shown the script but somehow said the lines anyway without knowing why. Visiting the art museum with him then has turned out this week to have another peculiar connection somehow to "The Copper King"... who... married a girl after his first wife died who was as much younger than him as I was younger than Lee. Kind of oddly also, Lee once said to me that a scar on his face was from when he fell onto a barbed wire fence during a visit to a specific western state... I always wondered why he would mention that out of the blue way back 50 years ago..... oh well, the super-rich guy who donated the salon and tons of other art to the museum... happened to be at one time briefly the Senator from that state. However, this does not mean that Lee had been that guy (I would hope not, the fellow was not very nice in some ways), especially because they were both alive at the same time. All this is not just about Time but about... gee, I don't quite know what yet... some kind of correlations and correspondences and similarities between and among people of different locales, time periods... uhhh, I am not able to express this yet...

The other quote, from somebody named Paul Coelo, I will give later on the Blog... Does that name mean anything to you...

OR... to anyone else reading on this thread?

Suzanne

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile Personal album

Suzanne wrote:

The other quote, from somebody named Paul Coelo, I will give later on the Blog... Does that name mean anything to you...

OR... to anyone else reading on this thread?

I am guessing this is Paulo Coelho - he writes novels with a spiritual theme. I have read one or two - he is very popular.
http://www.paulocoelho.com/engl/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Coelho

There is a novel called 'A Wrinkle in Time' by Madeleine L'Engle, a children's fantasy. I once had a synchronicity involving a novel she wrote in the same series. About 30 years ago, I was in Glastonbury, and read a book about the earth tilting on its axis. When I got back to Sheffield, I was in the public library, and suddenly decided that the next book I saw would answer my questions regarding this theme. I reached out to pick a book at random, and it was 'A Swiftly Tilting Planet' by Madeleine L'Engle. It is actually very good - a more adult read than 'A Wrinkle in Time'. I believe that she lived in a flat in the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York for the last few years of her life.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Post Paolo Coelho
The ones that I can remember reading are 'Veronika Decides to Die', 'Eleven Minutes', and 'The Witch of Portobello'. I enjoyed all of them.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 am

Post ...all the hoopla
...on Friday driving home from work it occurred to me that the Sting song "All this time" was something that I should post in this thread. As I was thinking about this I passed this piece of 'roadside art' along a river in my city... I decided to turn around and take a couple of pictures of it with my phone.

This morning I'm browsing through the forum and came across Jan's post about Sting...

So, I feel I should post this!

I looked out across
The river today
I saw a city in the fog and an old church tower
Where the seagulls play
I saw the sad shire horses walking home
In the sodium light
I saw two priests on the ferry
October geese on a cold winter's night

And all this time, the river flowed
Endlessly to the sea

Two priests came round our house tonight
One young, one old, to offer prayers for the dying
To serve the final rite
One to learn, one to teach
Which was the cold wind blows
Fussing and flapping in priestly black
Like a murder of crows

And all this time, the river flowed
Endlessly to the sea
If I had my way I'd take a boat from the river
And I'd bury the old man,
I'd bury him at sea

Blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the earth
Better to be poor than a fat man in the eye of a needle
And as these words were spoken I swore I hear
The old man laughing
'What good is a used up world and how could it be
Worth having'

And all this time the river flowed
Endlessly like a silent tear
Father, if Jesus exists,
Then how come he never lived here

The teachers told us, the Romans built this place
They built a wall and a temple, an edge of the empire
Garrison town,
They lived and they died, they prayed to their gods
But the stone gods did not make a sound
And their empire crumbled, 'til all that was left
Were the stones the workmen found

In the falling light of a northern sun
If I had my way I'd take a boat from the river
Men go crazy in congregations
But they only get better
One by one
One by one...

kind regards,
pb

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Last edited by Gone on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Post Copper
All,

I just want to add to the copious "copper synchronicities" people have had. I had been following the posts but had nothing to add so kept quiet. I even felt a little "left out" :roll: because I seemed to have "no relationship" to copper and I even felt very unmoved by the concept of it. But a few days ago in my kitchen I was walking past a table with two old books sitting on it. The books have been there since they were given to my husband on 20 February, and I've walked past many times each day. I knew one of them had to do with Native American prehistory (a common topic in my house), but due to the image on the cover I had assumed it was related to typical stone artifacts. This time my eye caught the actual words of the title and I was surprized to see this:

So that's been sitting here since before the recent copper themed posts began! Now, unfortunately, I can't look at the book because the person (my father) who gave it to my husband smokes a pipe heavily, and the smoke residue triggers my asthma and allergies-- another recent topic I haven't commented on yet.

Best,
Jess

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]