UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:19 am

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 Synchronicity and Schizophrenia 

Post Schizonicity
I guess I meant to say how synchronicity relates to schizophrenia. I'd like to learn more about this.

Michael :shock:

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:48 pm

Post Re: The War against Terrorism
Remo Roth wrote:
Couldn't it be that terrorism is overcome by the confrontation with the inner terrorist? Instead of the "war against terrorism" of Bush, Blair, Putin, Olmert and other ones?

Remo

Hello Remo, On 9/11 Eckhart Tolle was coincidentally being interviewed just as the events were taking place. He spoke about the terrorist within each one of us. I have been listening lately to his recent "The New Earth" on CD. His explanation about how the individual ego identities combine as a collective ego to wage wars based on religious, racial, and ideological differences is very easy to grasp.

The Middle East is of greater interest to me long before all this because I have had a background not in my family of origin but in contacts over the years where I know that Arabs and other Muslims are not demons - any more than we are in potential of course! My first husband now deceased was a Turk. A woman in his office at (info deleted) where he worked was the Turkish-born descendent of Spanish Jews who found refuge in the Ottoman Empire when the Spanish Inquisition drove out all the Jews circa 1492.

The insane repulsive dream figure I had a reconciliation with in the hypnogogic dream I described above was George Bush. I will mention more about this in a couple of days as I will not be around my computer until then again. What often seems to happen with powerful images such as this is that there are multiple meanings and identities involved. I was reflecting on loving our enemies and bless and do not curse after that incident - considering how much loathing I have had toward Bush for his policies. Yet this reconciliation also involved facing more calmly in observation the insane entity within my husband that needs healing in order for him (and me) to become liberated from its influence.

Suzanne

Addendum of Remo: See also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=257

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:30 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Collecting Synchronicities
Suzanne

I added the above addendum since I believe that synchronicity begins now to act between the dreams and visions of the forum's members. One of my greatest insights was the idea that if we "collect" such synchronicities, something will happen that changes the negative and destructive forces in our world.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Collecting Synchronicities
Remo Roth wrote:
I added the above addendum since I believe that synchronicity begins now to act between the dreams and visions of the forum's members. One of my greatest insights was the idea that if we "collect" such synchronicities, something will happen that changes the negative and destructive forces in our world.

I agree with this sentiment, but I wonder how we will know if it works besides the synchronous empirical demonstration of peace.

Michael

Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:58 pm
Site Admin

Michael wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

I agree with this sentiment, but I wonder how we will know if it works besides the synchronous empirical demonstration of peace.

Michael

Knowing is not that important and cannot certainly be an a priori. This is how healing 'works': one never knows, but then possibly, afterwards, a hint is given, showing that something really happened.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:07 am
Profile Personal album

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

[align=right]-Albert Einstein[/align]

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:24 am
Founder

Roger wrote:
Quote:
Knowing is not that important and cannot certainly be an a priori. This is how healing 'works': one never knows, but then possibly, afterwards, a hint is given, showing that something really happened.

Yes, this is the trouble with what I call the singular inner quantum leap. Only afterwards one can find out that something happened, which belonged to the inner process. This is why we have to learn anew that it is not the thinking function, but the feeling that shows us that something following the nexus of the "point A" phenomenon happened.

For Carl Jung's "point A" phenomenon see http://www.psychovision.ch/ufnw/egeln_chap13_roth.htm , point 5 and

Quote:
“So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:50 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne

Remo

Hello Remo, I have stopped in here a few times this week and just read briefly. I did not reply to anything in part because it did not seem the time and my computer was operating like sliding in glue since I had done no recent maintenance on it.

Various synchronicities have been going on in my life (having to do with the sudden unplanned retirement) which tends to happen in hours or days episodes quite a few times a year for me. However, now the "meaningful coincidences" are becoming tied in with what I read here. Some very striking ones have happened over the last 24 hours. I was especially in an altered state of mind all afternoon and evening until the process shifted to a more regular consciousness - with only slight leftover unitive elements - a few hours ago.

While my computer was defragging its last percentages, so that I would be able to use it again, I drew pictures of the visions I had seen and wrote down the book statements (from random openings) and the CD music that I was listening to during these rapid fire synchronicity episodes.

I have a question but do not want to give any background yet on what lead up to the appearance of this image.

Picture four triangle pyramid shapes meeting in a center point. All are the same size and have no outer boundary as if going off into the infinite. The lines for these shapes are not fixed lines, they are immaterial but visible. For some reason, this is the first time (after seeing this for many months on and off) I thought, "What might be at the center?" Then the center expanded from only a meeting point of the four points into an expanding circle, face, star - like struggling to find shape. There was something creepy and awesome about this - potentially fearsome - but I was just witnessing it from a neutral mindset. Then a huge image of a vast being in a dark brown monk's cloak appeared and had taken the expanding center, of the four meeting points, which had started turning into its right hand. I watched this hand move in a twisting fashion as if its action is what gave rotation to the expanding disk which was only about the size of a slice of a lemon perhaps in relation to the large hand. This was not some nice St. Francis type monk figure. It was so huge that the head seemed to be above my line of vision and also hidden in the large hood. What or who is this in symbolic imagery?

Later happenings after this dark image were very beautiful and radiant... but I will refrain from going beyond the monk image for now.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:38 am
Profile Personal album

Suzanne wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne

Remo

Hello Remo, Please look at the post right above this one that is the longer version of what is here now. The picture below is close as it gets to what the faceless figure in the vision looked like.

From previous post directly above:

I have a question but do not want to give any background yet on what lead up to the appearance of this image.

Picture four triangle pyramid shapes meeting in a center point. All are the same size and have no outer boundary as if going off into the infinite. The lines for these shapes are not fixed lines, they are immaterial but visible. For some reason, this is the first time (after seeing this for many months on and off) I thought, "What might be at the center?" Then the center expanded from only a meeting point of the four points into an expanding circle, face, star - like struggling to find shape. There was something creepy and awesome about this - potentially fearsome - but I was just witnessing it from a neutral mindset. Then a huge image of a vast being in a dark brown monk's cloak appeared and had taken the expanding center, of the four meeting points, which had started turning, into its right hand. I watched this hand move in a twisting fashion as if its action is what gave rotation to the expanding disk which was only about the size of a slice of a lemon perhaps in relation to the large hand. This was not some nice St. Francis type monk figure. It was so huge that the head seemed to be above my line of vision and also hidden in the large hood. What or who is this in symbolic imagery?

Later happenings after this dark image were very beautiful and radiant... but I will refrain from going beyond the monk image for now.

Suzanne

Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:02 pm
Profile Personal album

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1336

Peace, Sang.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:30 am

Post face of God?
Suzanne

your vision puts me in mind of the mystic Nicolas von Flue's 'Radbild' or 'Face of God' image, discussed on several other forum threads (will check for a related link). von Flue found this face to be just indescribably 'fearsome' - there was something so frightening about it he found it impossible to process.... and i agree with Sang regarding the parallel with Gregorys' visions for sure.

what an otherworldly time this is on planet earth...

Kristin

Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:13 pm

Post link...
The subject of von Flue's 'Radbild' ('wheel picture') was touched upon in the following thread:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=102

(you need to scroll down to see where it 'pops up' in the discussion)

The best place to look, however, is on Remo's website 'Psychovision', for his lengthy examination of von Flue and his 'Radbild' (the correct link for this is in the forum topic listed above, posted in Remo's "May 8th" reply...).

Best,
Kristin

Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:34 pm

Post The Archon - Grim Reaper - Sophia
Sang wrote:
Hmm.. some similarities?!

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1336

Peace, Sang.

Hello Sang, It is amazing how the visions and synchronicities of various members here are interweaving. Also, that they are not within single threads but spred out in a web of interconnections throughout the forum.

The post by Gregory you linked me to fits perfectly with the synchronicities I have been experiencing for several days. The rapid fire visions and meaningful coincidences have been far too numerous for me to write them all down - but the few basic themes have become obvious enough by now. Perhaps tomorrow I may paste in some of the images and associations that I have been keeping as a visual record of these significances.

I see that Remo has still not replied about what this dark monk image might mean. That's fine. "Everything happens just as it is supposed to happen," is another one of my sayings when I am in the altered state of mind mode. What we see happening here is that he is so very important to us all but that his central place is expanding into and including more and more of the other members here - so that we are working together now as a collective consciousness in bringing forth significances from the collective unconsciousness.

In another thread with Bernie, I was mentioning what I thought the brown faceless monk image was - actually while I had been viewing it in the observation mode during the vision. The Archon. I will not go more into this and what it means to me at this time. Some of the folks here familiar with the Gnostic books will know its basic symbolism about what has "gone wrong" about the expansion of all creations out from the Original Source. I also mentioned in that thread that I had gone out with my grandchildren shortly after this "Archon" vision, and we went into a new party store. The birthday of one of the children is next week. While we were looking around, I was faced with this long black faceless cloak (early Halloween stuff out as costumes) that looked exactly like the brown one above except for the color. Then we got back to their house, and the five year old wants to watch her video - that she picked out last week but did not get a chance to watch, her sister had gotten to watch what she wanted that day - so her choice within one hour after the store was not due to what she may have noticed like the cloak - she had already chosen that video days before. In the very first segment there is a scary faceless figure dressed in white instead of brown or black. At first it is carrying a bladed staff like a Grim Reaper - later it is holding a gold star with a blank hole in the middle - this would get far too complicated to go into in detail now. In the end of this cartoon spook segment, what turns out to be inside the white cloak is a woman.

From all of this and many other visions and images since and paragraphs in books that came to me in random openings, I was seeing a merging of the brown, black, white, man, god, woman, goddess, psyche and eros, leda and swan, virgin and holy spirit, death, birth, negative, positive, yadayadayada, this can go on and on in significances interweaving endlessly. I think my phrase to Bernie was:

ALL THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN ALL THINGS

One of the key significances in all these images this week was my reflecting on the meaning of Sophia. So, here we have your link to Gregory's post which says and shows this:

Gregory says: Now a very large Sophia all in black (I have never seen her dressed in black before in the visions.) appears in front of me in the blackness. Looking down at me she says,

Sophia: Many things will come now – Many.

<The Grim Reaper aspect of Sophia is coming forth apparently as some kind of judgement against our world. My hopeful take on trying to understand this image is that she brings blackness and thus she comes to collect the resulting “death” caused by this blackness, i.e. the Logos ego consciousness - so that the wu wei or black consciousness way will now guide the souls of mankind.....

Suzanne comments: After my grandaughter had synchronistically chosen in advance that video with the faceless cloaked figure in white which turned out to be a female, I went back to the party store on my own and bought the black cloak - I do not usually buy significant material objects. Well, how was I ever going to try this thing on at home? - because my husband who has very severe schizophrenia would be concluding that I am the one who has gone totally insane instead. So, while he was napping, I put it on and went and looked in the mirror. Very creepy feeling, but I was just sort of trying to experience this apprehension in the spirit of "perfect love casts out all fear".

Many things happened that night - I will not go into it yet.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:09 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: link...
kristin wrote:
The subject of von Flue's 'Radbild' ('wheel picture') was touched upon in the following thread:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=102

(you need to scroll down to see where it 'pops up' in the discussion)

The best place to look, however, is on Remo's website 'Psychovision', for his lengthy examination of von Flue and his 'Radbild' (the correct link for this is in the forum topic listed above, posted in Remo's "May 8th" reply...).

Best,
Kristin

Hello Kristin, I did not get a chance when I was reading here a few hours ago to look at the material you describe above. My husband was across the room and said he was hearing "a voice" (schizophrenic) say that Lou Holtz had died. I commented to him that if it turns out the football coach has died, it is not because his voices are real in the physical sense - which he tends to always believe as objective reality that the conspirators are pumping such statements to him through the AC vent - but a rare psychic coincidence.

Well, first of all, my husband has almost never shown the slightest talent for anything psychic and just about never has played any part in my zillions of synchronicities I have expereinced since we first met in 1991. This time was different! I humored him by immediately looking up Lou Holtz in news at Goggle. This is what resulted as the very top result:

Being Outland-ish
South Bend Tribune, IN - 9 hours ago
... founded in fact but juiced for television. It's schtick. He's the anti-Notre Dame yin to partner Lou Holtz's Notre Dame-lovin' yang. ...

I was listening with earphones at that moment to Rene Fleming singing Sacred Songs - Ave Maria - Hail Marie - Our Lady - Notre Dame in French. Also, please notice the yin and yang part. The article itself meant nothing significant, and Holtz has not died. My husband could not know what I was listening to because I have special earphones that leak no sound whatsoever even if off the head. So, I mentioned to him that I have been going to a Jungian forum and that we discuss sychronicities, and what had must happened could be called a meaningful coincidence. I had him come over and look at my computer screen and also showed him what I had been listening to and put the headphones on him to hear the Ave Maria. His having been raised Catholic, he immediately knew of course the connection between Notre Dame and Ave Maria.

A bit later I decided to tell him about a vision I had seen a few nights before just as we were about to go to sleep - our first briefly holding hands up in the air on our elbows. A crystal clear pitcher had appeared above our hands and poured down a clear liquid like an annointing upon our hands as if reconfirming our sacred commitment. We kind of reenacted this while laying down briefly as I told him about it a while ago. Great big quiet tears resulted for both of us and much opening up and talking in a flow of loose associations about meaningful things that we have shut down on discussing for quite a long time. Such a transformation - not from a lot of logical conversation about why we have been stuck but rather from an image in a lovely vision and a peculiar synchronicity.

Looks like this thread will now again be matching its title:

Synchronicity and Schizophrenia

Suzanne

Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:50 am
Profile Personal album

I've often wondered how many people diagnosed with schizophrenia are actually just receptive individuals who have been brainwashed into thinking they are crazy when in fact they are more sane than the majority.

Today has been a really epiphanizing and tear-jerking day for me. I don't care if I made up that word, 'epiphanizing'. I'll make up words as I please.

I realize how lucky I am to have all the things that allow me to live comfortably and how there are so many others that live paycheck to paycheck. Of course I knew all of this already, but how easy it is to forget. I feel very helpless when I think about this, and I just want nothing more than for this world to realize we are all one. Maybe then, we would stop thinking so much about our own egotistical 'needs' and wants and instead focus on the real needs of others. A phrase entered into my consciousness a few years ago: "Put others' needs before your own wants.

I've been trying to think how I can help myself not forget this sentiment. I've thought about eliminating all the luxuries in my life by either selling them or giving them to charity, but it just doesn't seem like enough. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Lately, I've had this growing, burning desire to create. I'm not sure what right now, but I feel something big is brewing inside of me. I feel like a ticking time-bomb, ready to explode with all the energy in the universe.

Somewhere,
Michael

P.S. I lived in South Bend, about 15 minutes away from Notre Dame, for a few years. It was there I really began delving into the Self.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:15 am

Post Hooded Dark Monk Figure
Greetings Suzanne,

I have read your posts with interest - you are so wonderful because you are so honest. I am sure you have many other wonderful qualities as well.

I see we have something in common - living with mental health issues. My first wife was manic-depressive but after almost twenty years of our trying to work with this challenge she was overcome and ended our relationship. The acausal nature of a manic-depressive; irrational, spontaneous, completely out of the box helped me greatly to see something other than my one-sided linear engineering approach to life. In this shared suffering I now realize the great gift her illness was to my soul for it began to prepare me psychically for how to enter Eros ego consciouness. But more on that some other time.

Quote:
I see that Remo has still not replied about what this dark monk image might mean. That's fine. "Everything happens just as it is supposed to happen," is another one of my sayings when I am in the altered state of mind mode. What we see happening here is that he is so very important to us all but that his central place is expanding into and including more and more of the other members here - so that we are working together now as a collective consciousness in bringing forth significances from the collective unconsciousness.

I must tell you I have had soooo many hooded monk like figures show up in the visions (inner movie) I have been having starting in 1999 - at least in the first few years. See below image for example.

The multiplicatio of hooded monks seems to emphasize the need to darken the mind, the Logos - dim the lights so to speak. In your case it seems the huge dark monk figure conveys the same message through its sheer size. The Christ figure in the image represents the masculine principle but it has yet to encounter the Eros Self since it is the image of the spiritual Mary who is shown. When the masculine figure finally is able to enter Eros consciousness then the feminine figure looks as follows in my material and this figure informed me that her name is Sophia (the union of spiritual and chthonic aspects).

Only with the "sky" dark can the realm of the unus mundus be observed and that is what Remo talks about as entering the belly or doing something like his BCI.

How does this sharing strike you?

Gregory

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:02 am
Founder

Post Re: The Archon - Grim Reaper - Sophia
Suzanne wrote:

Suzanne

Yes, I felt that the time is not yet ripe to give an interpretation. And I was right. During the last months I learned that an interpretation is sometimes not the right thing, since it lets us repress the experience, and like this the feelings and emotions which belong to the vision.

Then you went on and gave us your incredibly impressive description of the continuation. Yes, love and eros is the way out.

I'll give perhaps later an interpretation, guess however that there are many other people in this forum who can give you feedbacks.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Hooded Dark Monk Figure
Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
I see we have something in common - living with mental health issues. My first wife was manic-depressive but after almost twenty years of our trying to work with this challenge she was overcome and ended our relationship. The acausal nature of a manic-depressive; irrational, spontaneous, completely out of the box helped me greatly to see something other than my one-sided linear engineering approach to life. In this shared suffering I now realize the great gift her illness was to my soul for it began to prepare me psychically for how to enter Eros ego consciouness. But more on that some other time.

What a wise statement -- and what suffering behind it!

Yes, this seems to be the way out of the apocalyptic danger.

But what a price we have to pay for this!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Hooded Dark Monk Figure
Gregory Sova wrote:
The acausal nature of a manic-depressive; irrational, spontaneous, completely out of the box helped me greatly to see something other than my one-sided linear engineering approach to life. In this shared suffering I now realize the great gift her illness was to my soul for it began to prepare me psychically for how to enter Eros ego consciouness. But more on that some other time.

Couldn't it be that such experiences are the microcosmic mirror of what happens today in the world of politics (and wars)?

Super-rationality in conflict with complete irrationality?

Super-causality and will possession in a war with the "counter-will," the complete irrationality of islamic terrorists and leaders?

Let's hope that the solution in the microcosmic world will bring a solution in the world. This would be what Carl Jung called the point A situation:

Quote:
“So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2385 above.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Thank you so much for your contributions. I'm having a very difficult time, especially because of the above mentioned tension and the wars developing out of them. But your experiences console me.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Post To 'Be'
Michael

Above you said:
Quote:
I've thought about eliminating all the luxuries in my life by either selling them or giving them to charity, but it doesn't seem like enough. I would appreciate any suggestions.

In reply to your very understandable concern, some things to consider perhaps: to change things on the outside there is only one thing you can do, and that is to change things on the INSIDE, within yourself. As this is a commitment you have clearly already made, my feeling is that there is really nothing more you need to do, but to continue to practice the ART (the elegance) of BEING. All art begins and ends in 'being', and thus even chopping wood and carrying water, and so on, become 'acts' of Being. Trying, however, to find an appropriate 'action', though it arises from good intentions, usually results in a dead end, as the 'hole' inside is never filled by action alone. Though it is a difficult path and many will not understand your choice (is it a choice we make, really, or does the path 'choose us'?), your own awakening is the best gift you can offer this world - thus, all you really 'need' to do is to be, to the best of your ability, a loving being. If you also truly want, however, to give something to charity, your time or some worldly goods, whatever you can, this is of course up to you. Act locally, it's the best way I've found (and it starts in the most humble place of all - our own backyard (in other words, within our own personal temple - our own bodies, our 'selves') .

in La'kech,
Kristin

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:13 am
Founder

I've been trying to think how I can help myself not forget this sentiment. I've thought about eliminating all the luxuries in my life by either selling them or giving them to charity, but it just doesn't seem like enough. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Michael

I know this feeling. In 1979 I had exactly the same feeling and gave away almost everything I had (except the books I needed for writing, and the bed and the table, of course, and some other things one needs for the survival). The result was an incredibly deep feeling of bliss.

I was then 36 and thought that I will die soon. Since then I'm experiencing a permanent dying, a permanent letting loose of things, and especially of my will possession. For the moment it is the will to go on with my writings ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:50 am
Profile WWW

Why did you think you would die soon at the age of 36?

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:57 am
Founder

Post The Death of the Psychotherapist
Michael wrote:
Why did you think you would die soon at the age of 36?

It was just a deep feeling. No outer circumstances, disease or so. Another idea was that Mozart was already dead with 36. It was, as I saw later, a presentiment of my "death" as a normalized Jungian psychotherapist two years later, in 1981, with 38.

This is why I have to write now all these things about Hermetic alchemy and Hermetic world view in general in http://kaleidoscope-forum.org/talk/viewtopic.php?t=415 [Now also in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=331 ]

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:09 am
Profile WWW

I was then 36 and thought that I will die soon. Since then I'm experiencing a permanent dying, a permanent letting loose of things, and especially of my will possession. For the moment it is the will to go on with my writings ...

Remo

I might be interpretating your statement wrong, but are you to say you are going to stop writing soon?

I've been receiving some strange feelings. I wouldn't call them depressing or aroused by my thinking of death, but I would describe them more as 'heavy' feelings that really drain me of my energy. I feel something going on with me and, like I said in another thread, an intense desire to create. I don't know if this can relate to your thoughts of dying soon, because I already feel like I've died once. Maybe it's the world events putting pressure on me. All I know is that what I feel is globally connected and not just me.

Michael

Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:19 am

Post art
hey Michael

do you think that your intense desire to create has anything to do with the great pressure we all feel now due to some unknown incarnation about to come from the 'outside' -?- maybe you feel the urge to 'co-create' with all of Creation/World Soul?

i feel this is what goes on with us artists all the time (those who are able to let go and let stuff 'come through' at any rate...) and right now the feeling seems stepped up to maximum warp-drive due to world events...something wants to 'cut loose'? (we feel the pressure building to give 'form' to seeming chaos or to harnass chaos?)

Kristin

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:12 pm

Yes, I do feel that way most of the time. But, this is different. In fact, I've been receiving signs that I should start writing a novel. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oatmeal,
Michael

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:50 pm

Post Remo - about the terrifying times we are entering
Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne, Gregory, All

Thank you so much for your contributions. I'm having a very difficult time, especially because of the above mentioned tension and the wars developing out of them. But your experiences console me.

Remo

Let's just say that from my inner point of view "The Archon" has seized the unfolding of all creation into Its own hand and believes that it is He that controls in his right hand the rotation and becoming of all things. This is the ultimate Egomaniacal Being that our major patriarchical religions (in their fundamentalist literal form) pay homage to. What we will soon see happening is a relentless march of events leading to an eruption of vast worldwide destruction over the Temple Mount area in Jerusalem. No metaphysics is needed to know this. Years ago I was taking care of the kids of a secret service man guarding the then President and Vice President. His wife, not revealing anything inappropriate, said to me one day that she had heard on the radio that the VP was involved with a Dispensational preacher with an Armageddon.....

Ah, my post is still here, did not get zapped when I had to rush out of my home and leave it hanging here. A very psychotic woman had called me shortly before, and I told her to drive straight to my home, because she was running out of gas and could be stranded on the road. She has "night visits" that sound like a variation on the ETs except that she believes they are physically real intruders that come in to wherever she is staying and do mean trickery to her in her sleep. She sometimes lives in her car. She refuses any treatment for mental illness. I had to stop the above sentence after Armageddon... because she arrived, swept through my kitchen like a whirlwind and did all the dishes in 1/100th of the time it would take me in exchange for whatever I could give her for gas. She had to be somewhere urgently. So, zap, out the door I went to get her some cash from the local 7/11 ATM machine to get gas for her car and then show her how to get to the grocery store a couple of miles away by her following my car in her car. Billy Graham I saw in the store is on the front of Newsweek - the one man originally most responsible for Armageddon thinking in this country in the 1950s. Hal Lindsey, Jerry Falwell, and the "Left Behind" books have since become more important.

The reason I am mentioning this in some detail is also tied in with this following observation. This psychotic woman is totally devoted to the Dispensational Doom's Day notions. So, here she shows up while I am at the forum ready to write to Remo about "the tension and wars developing" that concern him. I soon had an uneasy and pressured feeling, as if I was being forced into changing my plans for the rest of the day by her sudden visit. As I drove to the nearby 7/11, I was indeed at first so "driven" inside that I drove by it. Whoaa, I said to myself, and realized that feeling pressured and driven inside almost always leads to deception, trouble, or even danger. All I did then as I turned the car around was to shift within myself to a witnessing mode, observing what was happening in a flow of composure. It all worked out fine then. I was able to help her, find the magazine with Graham on it - page 36 Remo - where the article shows that as he is facing death, he is mellowing and no longer assumes he knows it all about what scripture literally means. What started out here with the visit from the psychotic woman was almost like an invasion into my home from the Shadow world that seeks our destruction in a mass annihilation beginning in the Middle East just as I was about to write something against those notions of prophesy - a mentally ill person or a visionary without a witnessing mode yet in everyday life can feel as if they are being attacked or guided (wrongly) by demons/angels and can panic and get into harm or an accident in some way. But once we are able to experience the exact same event from the observing flow of composure mode - Love Consciousness - what might be a demonic intention instead can turn into a quiet blessing - which is what has happened to the rest of this day.

Back to Armageddon briefly. At the time the secret service man's wife told me about the VP who was into Doom's Day ideology, I came across a book in a small side section of a print shop run by a house church minister who disagreed with Jerry Falwell. The book was called "Prophesy and Politics." The woman author was someone who worked in LBJ's White House with Bill Moyers - they both left over Vietnam and other issues - today Moyers is one of the most vocal public figures against George Bush's religious war-mongering fanaticism. I was also on my meager child care income seeing a lady Jungian analyst at the time. One day the Jungian lady said to me after I told her my new interest in Doom's Day stuff that I should meet a specific Jewish-born controversial historian. We had no idea how I would find him though. Well, I soon did because the authoress of the Prophesy book when I contacted her by phone said also that I should meet the same man. Here he is about twenty years ago with his arms around Palestinian orphans.

For this unexpected behavior toward the children of the enemy from a Jew and his successful attempts to meet in person with most of the Arab leaders who told him they wanted to come somehow to a just solution with the Jews and the United States a half century ago - he was thrown out of the US State Department, labeled a terrorist sympathizer as well as a traitor to his people, and would never have survived financially if his parents had not left him investment income. He is probably one of the last surviving participants at the vote on partition at the UN in 1947 that has led to the Palestinian-Israeli ongoing conflict that has over 50 plus years eventually led to the "clash of civilizations" that can only end in carnage. As it turned out, I became his webmaster and because he is almost blind now at age 92, I receive all his E-mail on my home computer. The messages come in from Jews, Christians, Muslims and many other categories of people from all over the world. They say thank you for doing what we all should have done long ago to keep the world from destroying itself over hatred. Most conclude like I do also that it is now too late to put the genie of nuclear and environmental holocaust back into the bottle, but they want to thank him anyway for trying.

We wll be facing it. Carl Gustave Jung had two visions of the destruction that would come - details of them are in the DVD now available "Matters of the Heart" - in effect in one vision he saw everything gone - in the other most but perhaps not all. I had a vision I would have to guess twenty or thirty years ago of a great blast that swept over the Earth - yet I was watching it in perfect calm - which I certainly could not figure out when I awoke how that composed feeling could go along with such a horror. This horror will come - but perhaps some of us will be watching from the Eros Consciousness - which does not necessarily mean we will survive physically of course. Yet we will find consolation and composure come what may somehow within.

Suzanne

Replaced the photo that had vanished since 2006.

Last edited by Suzanne on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:46 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: To 'Be'
kristin wrote:
Michael

Above you said:
Quote:
I've thought about eliminating all the luxuries in my life by either selling them or giving them to charity, but it doesn't seem like enough. I would appreciate any suggestions.

In reply to your very understandable concern, some things to consider perhaps: to change things on the outside there is only one thing you can do, and that is to change things on the INSIDE, within yourself. As this is a commitment you have clearly already made, my feeling is that there is really nothing more you need to do, but to continue to practice the ART (the elegance) of BEING. All art begins and ends in 'being', and thus even chopping wood and carrying water, and so on, become 'acts' of Being. Trying, however, to find an appropriate 'action', though it arises from good intentions, usually results in a dead end, as the 'hole' inside is never filled by action alone. Though it is a difficult path and many will not understand your choice (is it a choice we make, really, or does the path 'choose us'?), your own awakening is the best gift you can offer this world - thus, all you really 'need' to do is to be, to the best of your ability, a loving being. If you also truly want, however, to give something to charity, your time or some worldly goods, whatever you can, this is of course up to you. Act locally, it's the best way I've found (and it starts in the most humble place of all - our own backyard (in other words, within our own personal temple - our own bodies, our 'selves') .

in La'kech,
Kristin

Kristin, I never cease to be amazed every time I come here and see how our pathways are all interweaving in various forms.

The theme of what you said of acting locally is kind of like my experience today with the lady in need of gas for her car.

And then you mention the Temple within...

I drew some simple sketches a few days ago of what I saw in a vision the night before. The horror about to take place worldwide is over a new Temple to be made out of material stones on the ruins after the Muslim shrines are demolished. This is the current majority literal human way of seeing fulfillment of prophesy. What I saw was a wall of such stones - with a "thought" - rather intuition - that the physical imagery could be dropped - and after that I entered into a Temple made of no substance - it was all light and all being then merged into the one Light. This is what we do indeed find within our own inner sanctum through Love - oneness with all inwardly and outwardly.

Suzanne

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:13 am
Profile Personal album

Post the Temple
Suzanne

Many blessings to you and all.

Oh what a strange day it truly was. I awoke with the exact same sense of pressure and tension, of a feeling of 'arrested development', perhaps, that you describe above so well (without, however, the additional weird situation from the 'outside' that you had to manage and contain - a feat of skill and daring to be sure!) (And, did you know: "7/11" are repeating numbers in my life right now - it started about a month or so ago...[somewhere on some forum thread we discussed it a little bit]. 7 is 'center', the middle of the Seal of Solomon, the 7th or 'interior' direction of the original native tribes, and 11 - well, so much to say about 11, as you know ..."7 come 11" = perhaps if we find and maintain the 'center' of ourselves we will eventually arrive at the next degree of heaven - "11" --- I do wonder what 11 could be like? can it be 'paradisal' in fact? - you were able to navigate your way back to the '7/11' as soon as you found your composure again - as sure a sign as any, to my mind, that if we become our own 'temple', we will always be secure wherever we 'are', our instincts right on target -).

Well, just to complete: later on in the day, after the initial tension, I found that the only thing to do was to rest within that 'temple' of Self. With this surrender I found I had many tears to shed, and afterwards felt grateful for the clearing. The peace was upon me and the remainder of the day was just the way you described it - .

Thanks very much for your amazing posts in regard to todays energies, and all that you navigated, the synchronicities around the madness of the world - everything you said was enlightening. Again, the way 'flow' these days persists in guiding us all here to the very same spot of 'eros engagement' over and over - what a gift. Clearly, no other 'location' will work for us any more . But I feel that we are lucky ones, for, as you described, if we can stand with peace inside, in our hearts, while the world succombs to whatever may befall it, it will be quite an achievement. In fact, I think this state of 'grace' is beginning to take hold of many of us now, as there just may be no other possible 'way'. It is the "peace that passeth all understanding" - to die before we die - . We are learning to transmute death - of this I feel certain - Not to sound too religious here, but there does seem to be something '(w)holy' in 'Eros' being-ness which may yet bring about some other revelation. I think we might be surprised!?

Kristin

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:03 am
Founder

Post Creative Writing
Michael wrote:
I might be interpretating your statement wrong, but are you to say you are going to stop writing soon?

Yes and no. I always have to give up the will to write. This is very difficult, since it is my main occupation. After giving up, perhaps it goes on, perhaps not.

Quote:
I've been receiving some strange feelings. I wouldn't call them depressing or aroused by my thinking of death, but I would describe them more as 'heavy' feelings that really drain me of my energy. I feel something going on with me and, like I said in another thread, an intense desire to create. I don't know if this can relate to your thoughts of dying soon, because I already feel like I've died once. Maybe it's the world events putting pressure on me. All I know is that what I feel is globally connected and not just me.

Being really creative is always also like dying. If something new is acausally born in you (this is what I call real creativity), the old aspect dies. This is so with my writing, in which I have always to relativize my older statements. It is a circumambulatio of the unknown center, and with every attempt I approach it a little more. Between these attempts I have however to endure the "black hole." Only like this I am sure that it is not my ego, which is writing, but the Self.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:52 am
Profile WWW

Post 7 Is the Number of the Apocalypse
Kristin,

I very much liked your idea that the axis of the Seal of Solomon is the number 7. (SOS - let's hope we can adequately respond via "observation of its realm" to its cry for our help so that it can incarnate its healing balm!) It fits right in with the assault we experience of that number in the Book of Revelation. Seven is thus a transformational image. In this regard I like what Dr. Edinger writes in his book Archetype of the Apocalypse but with my addition of (Eros) in front of Self as that seems now to be a deeper understanding of this sentence given Remo's extension of Jung's psychology;

Quote:
...seven refers to a process of a (Eros) Self-based dynamic sequence, leading to an experience of the (Eros) Self from the standpoint of the (Eros) Self.

Gregory

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:58 pm

Had a dream last night where I was playing a game. A friend rolled a 7 on a die--weird cause die's only have 6 sides. Then he picked up a card with the number 7.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:08 pm
Founder

Post Synchronistic Threads
Michael wrote:
Had a dream last night where I was playing a game. A friend rolled a 7 on a die--weird cause die's only have 6 sides. Then he picked up a card with the number 7.

Michael

I guess it is a good symbolic representation of the events to come. A die (dice I guess; what has the dice to do with dying?) is, as you mention, equivalent to #6 and thus to the Seal of Solomon. 7 is its center. The center symbolizes the acausal incarnation (since in the center the two triangles come together). In the incarnation physical or objective psychic energy transforms first into what I call matter-psyche and then back into physical or objective psychic energy with increased negentropy. The latter is the incarnation.

The same phenomenon we discuss in the thread Crop Cirles Show now Wormholes, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=313 and in that thread we came back to your thread4 September Dream. http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... gasus#2093

Seems that all these thread belong in a synchronistic way together.

Remo

PS: I'm just listening to the 2nd movement of Mozart's Linz symphony.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next