UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 am

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 New House Dreams and Radioactivity, Pauli's Piano Lesson 
Founder

Post New House Dreams and Radioactivity, Pauli's Piano Lesson
RFR: I'd like to open a new thread with the text of the 6th stroke of the I Ching's sign #23 Roger found for us in the infinity of the Internet

10-7-06: I changed the title and moved this thread into "Remo's Weblog"

As you perhaps remember, Roger asked the I Ching for the opening of this new thread about healing. Since it is a healing with the help of or out of the unus mundus, we should accept that the healing of humans as well as of the world (of nature as well as of the collective unconscious of mankind) and even of the universe is meant. The latter means also the healing of the unus mundus or of the Beyond from negative karma. This is at least what the dreams and visions of some people I know seem to tell me.

If we throw an I Ching we look especially at the strokes with 6 ("great yin") and 9 ("great yang"), since they change and transform into their opposite, 7 (yang) respectively 8 (yin). This is the principle of change in the book of changes (= I Ching).

Since the only stroke with such a number is the 6th, we look especially at it. Here it says:

Quote:
° Nine at the top means:
There is a large fruit still uneaten.
The superior man receives a carriage.
The house of the inferior man is split apart.

Here the splitting apart reaches its end. When misfortune has spent itself,
better times return. The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the
fruit falls to the ground that food sprouts anew from its seed. The superior
man again attains influence and effectiveness. He is supported by public
opinion as if in a carriage. But the inferior man's wickedness is visited upon
himself. His house is split apart. A law of nature is at work here. Evil is not
destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil,
which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength
alone. The inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a
superior man.

from: http://www.wisdomportal.com/IChing/IChi ... lm.html#23

"Analizing" means "splitting apart." Science is rooted in the principle of analizing. Healing is however a synthetic process, in which exactly the contrary happens. The things that had fallen apart are reunited. This is the deepest meaning of the coniunctio archetype. As you remember, the coniunctio has to do with a spontaneous, acausal process that happens without our will. The same is true with healing.

Thus, the stroke seems to speak of the art of healing as a compensation to the scientific way of healing, medicine. The latter is also science, which means that it follows also the "analizing process," which is itself always a causal procedure. This is obvious when we look how medicine is taught in universities.

The conclusion I draw is the following: In healing it is not necessary to look for the cause of a disease. It is sufficient to observe the "quantum leap", which happens during healing. In my case this would mean that I try to concentrate especially on what happens in the body/subtle body of a patient when I do my laying on of hands.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The New House
I'm writing the above also on the background of a dream I dreamt last night. Sure, the dream has also to do with my insight in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1619 concerning the development of the application of a specific healing power (on the basis of the subtle body / world soul / unus mundus) of some people here in the forum and elsewhere, but I guess that the dream -- dealing with a new house -- shows also the connection of the New House dreams of Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung at the beginning of the fifties of the last century with healing.

Quote:
My dream of the new house:

I am back in the house of my parents. It has been reconstructed. The first impression I have is that though it has the same size looked at from the outside, it is much bigger when one enters. In fact it is built in a way like a little village, since I see also small alleys [spontaneous association: the "Goldmachergasse" (alley of the goldsmiths) in the Hradshin, the castle of Prague; I feel that my paternal roots are in Prague.]

I'm looking up all these beautiful flats and buildings in this "house/village." The flats are constructed in a manner that one can combine them by opening a door that leads from one to the other [spontaneous association: the tunnels that open suddenly in Gregory's visions, which seem to belong to the nonlocal space of the unus mundus].

I am incredibly happy that my parent's house looks like this now. I feel again these feelings of sublime bliss [association: Pauli's bliss in the world-clock vision] I experienced yesterday.

The association to this house is that it is where I grew up. My father would have been a healer, but since he had six children and we were so poor he was not able to live his fate. He was not able (or at least thought so) to risk abandoning his profession and become a healer. For many years now I know that it is my fate to correct this.

A further association is the above mentioned house dreams of Wolfgang Pauli as well as of Carl Jung. In my experience the house in dreams is a symbol of the body and especially of the subtle body. Thus, it seems that Pauli's as well as Carl Jung's dreams talk of the task they were not yet able to fulfil: the dealing with the body and physical disease with the help of the subtle body/world soul hypothesis. On this general aspect I'll come back.

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Carl Jung's House Dreams
This beautiful new house/village means of course that I experienced a breakthrough concerning healing. Perhaps it has also to do with an insight I had last night, but I cannot talk about it yet.

Deirdre Bair writes in her Jung biography p. 297:

Quote:
"... when he himself dreamed of houses, they were always unfinished, always in need of another room, or there was always a mysterious corridor attached to one's actual residence that led to rooms that were not there in reality. And when [he] awakened, there was always the conscious feeling that one should 'solve the question of this house, to do something with it.'"

Carl Jung interprets:

Quote:
"A house depicts a situation in life ... One is in it as one is in a situation."

Thus, no association with the body, but a mere psychological interpretation.

In his eigthies he compared these houses with the unfinished Red Book as well as with the Septem Sermones ad Mortuos, "wondering what it would mean if such a house were encontered in a dream."

We see the new house is the problem that was left open in Carl Jung's deph psychological theory, and it seems in his case also to have to do with his visions and especially with the "inhabitants" of the Beyond -- "Who came back from Jerusalem since they did not find what they looked for..." The latter is the beginning of the Seven Sermons !

Thus, we can conclude that the deceased did not find the New Jerusalem in the Beyond. They need the living to find it. And for this reason they come back -- as for example in Gregory's visions.

The New Jerusalem is in my interpretation the "inner quantum leap" experiencable for example with the help of my Body-Centered Imagination.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Wolfgang Pauli's New House Dreams
Now to Wolfgang Pauli. In the early fifties he began to dream about the new houses. One of them was even a gift of -- three popes!

He himself brings these new house dreams together with his dreams about a secret radioactive laboratory he does not know anything about. I guess I have already written about this dream somewhere (See http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/synw/seal ... 22.htm#522 , section 5.2.2.5). He dreamt the dream after a visit of a total sun eclipse (the death of the Logos ego!) in Lund in Sweden.

[During this time Marie-Louise von Franz dreamt a dream, in which she was asked (see section 5.1, above), to find the “psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb.”]

Thus we can conclude that the New House and radioactivity belong together. It is obvious that not the physical radioactivity and of course not a real house is meant. These dreams talk about the body and its transformation into the subtle body during an "inner radioactive decay." It is exactly this event Sang experiences.

Greetings, Sang! Or better: Peace!

I hope I can continue with the description of these dreams tomorrow or at Saturday. Sang's corporeal experience has anew activated my interest in these dreams and I hope I can find out some new aspects of them.

Today, however, I am too tired. I go to bed.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Transparent house
Remo,

I do not want to distract the flow of your thinking/feeling at this time, but I also know you will temporarilly ignore this post if it is not relevant ( :wink: )

I have made many dreams where my house is transparent. I have always understood this as the necessity for me to share.

But then if I take your house/body association for myself (and it fits) then what would that mean?

The transparency is made of crystal-like glass (roof included). One can see through both ways. There is not obstacle for light of any kind and vision of any sort. In a strange way even the wind can invite itself, always soft and sweet, as if in fact inner and outer where living together.

Of course all this belongs to my 'personal equation' which seems to be oriented towards a kind of permanent inner/outer echxange process.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:55 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Transparent house
Roger Faglin wrote:
I do not want to distract the flow of your thinking/feeling at this time ...

Roger

You don't. I guess this is a new aspect I did neither see in Jung's, Pauli's and my house dreams. Perhaps I will differentiate these aspects later. But already now I also guess that the transparence means what you think and feel.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Splitting Apart and the Reunion
And a last comment before I have to go:

I guess we are in the midst of the differentiation between the "Splitting apart" and the reunion

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 am
Profile WWW

wow :shock:.. I am looking forward to reading more of what you have to share with us!

Remo,
as I read your post re: my reaction response to Roger, a word struck me, "weird". You used this word to describe the sensations/images I had posted. Personally, I was going to say that Roger's are more weird :wink:. The word weird usually means "odd, strange" to me. But then, I looked it up in a dictionary and was surprised by what I saw. Here is what I found from Merrian-Webster Dictionary:
Weird: from Old Norse--fate, Old English--'to become' as noun=1. Fate, Destiny, -esp. ill fortune. 2.Soothsayer. As adj. relating to witchcraft or supernatural, magical, of strange or extraordinary character, odd, fantastic...

Peace, Sang

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:54 pm
Founder

Post Weird
Yes, Sang

This is the trouble we have since English is not our mother tongue. In my German/English dictionary it is:

weird adj. bizarr
weird adj. eigenartig
weird adj. fremd
weird adj. komisch
weird adj. merkwürdig
weird adj. seltsam
weird adj. sonderbar
weird adj. übernatürlich
weird adj. ulkig
weird adj. unheimlich

Thus, I would say also bizarre is ok, also strange, queer, odd, also miraculous and eerie, since these sensations come out of the Beyond and we do not have any experience with them. For some hundered years we are on the way to repress them.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Jung's conclusions
But let me shortly come back to Carl Jung's conclusions:

P. 296 Deirdre Bair writes:

Quote:
"Jung realized: Like the unpublished Seven Sermons, he decided to lead The Red Book 'unfinished': '[I] saw right away that the things I am saying in it would still have to be brought into a shape in which one can bring them into the world."

And she continues:

"His life took a new and public turn, as his main project now became how to get his theories into a shape that would make them accessible to the world."

Thus it seems that Carl Jung was conscious about the fact that he had reached his limits, but that an extension of his theory should and will follow.

This extension has of course to to with a psychophysical theory, combining quantum physical epistemology and depth psychological experience, he looked for together with Wolfgang Pauli.

As I see more and more, the practical aspect of this theory is HEALING.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Personally, I was going to say that Roger's are more weird :wink:.

Peace, Sang

Hi Sang,

could you tell us a bit more about my visions being more weird? :o 8)

thanks

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:08 pm
Profile Personal album

Just wanted to say, may your Indigo Child prosper! :D

I had a dream this morning that seems to be related to what is being discussed here, house. I would like to post part of it. Here it is:

I remember that I was in an airplane, or was I? I do remember seeing from outside in front of me somehow, it crashing and exploding in the sea. It was near some sea port? I saw some ships, cargo ships along with other kind. I think the air plane (cargo, or air fuel tanker) exploded safely away from other ships. I remember thinking “oh, no.” I don’t think people were hurt. Next thing I remember is that I was at some kind of house where the crew of the plane that just crashed or people in the house were doing something secretive .... Anyhow I get away from someone chasing me and I go back to the house but the house, as soon as I enter, it changes, somehow there is a secret elevator thru the wall near the entrance that moves lateral? that leads in to the middle. The walls shift and I can sense the elevator moving . When it opens in front I see few others in the house and one of the female is an Asian actor(communications officer?) in the TV series Enterprise (modern prequel to Star Trek). I join them there are about 4 of us(?) in one corner of the room. I see the wooden board come out of the wall forming tables and chairs? And I sit there (I’m reminded of being in Alica Key’s house that I posted on the forum as reaction to Gregory’s visions) and joined by others about 3. I realize that this house is an UFO and it is taking off or already moving.

Peace, Sang

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:32 am
Founder

Post correction
The sentence

Quote:
The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the
fruit falls to the ground that food sprouts anew from its seed.

should be

Quote:
The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the
fruit falls to the ground that good sprouts anew from its seed.

Gregory owns the book, and in it it is "good" instead of "food."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses I
I'd like to go on now with the report about Wolfgang Pauli's dreams about the radioactive laboratory and the new houses:

First the historical background:

Wolfgang Pauli discussed his dreams with Carl Jung as well as with Marie-Louise von Franz, Aniela Jaffé and his colleague Markus Fierz. One of the most important aspects of these dreams is the fact that they took physical terms and treated them in an enhanced manner. First Pauli thought of this to be a total nonsense, since eg in the view of physics radioactivity is a very clear concept which has not to be extended into depth psychology or parapsychology.

[IMO, this is a prejudice of physics, since we have to extend these expressions onto the psychophysical level, and there they have in fact a deeper meaning. To develop a theory of these terms extended onto the psychophysical level is one of the main goals of my theory.]

Already in June 1948 Pauli wrote a manuscript Modern Examples of 'Background Physics' in which he writes about such extensions of physical terms (see Atom and Archetype, pp. 179). Since then he was not able to let off anymore of the occupation with these weird extensions of physical expressions.

In May 1953 this culminated in the attempt of Pauli to integrate depth psychology into physics! We can see this in a letter to Jung of May 1953. In it he talks first of the today famous Einstein dream, in which Einstein postulates a dimension behind the physical one, ie behind spacetime (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/pauli_p ... ogy_p1.htm ) [today realized in the superstring model, in which however it is thought of these dimensions of being completely physical].

Carl Jung could of course not accept this tendency. His answer was silence, but during this time, in summer 1953 Pauli discussed all this with Marie-Louise von Franz. They had a heavy battle, and at the end the Nobel laureate had the solution: Instead of depth psychology parapsychology and biology should be integrated into “an expanded physics.” (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/pauli_p ... ogy_p2.htm ).

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses II
In early 1954 Pauli began to dream of laboratories with “strange experiments”. In a letter to Marie-Louise von Franz of April 1954 he presents some of these dreams, all dreamt in Princeton (where in early 1950 the accelerator exploded and Pauli felt that this was a Pauli effect, ie that his presence had let it explode; it is this parapsychological thinking which isolated Pauli from his colleagues).

These dreams are very speaking. I'm giving some samples:

Jung visits Pauli and says: “With you something very special is happening.”

The stranger (who is also a magician) tells him: “I don’t want to have here an atomic bomb!”

Pauli meets Einstein who gives him important math formulas about the curvature of the 5th dimension of spacetime (the so-called Kaluza/Klein solutions of Einstein’s General Relativity Theory which were later expanded to the superstring model, ie 4 dimensions of spacetime and 6 further (quantum physical) dimensions behind it).

Then, on Feb 17, 1954 – 34 years later Marie-Louise von Franz dies on this date – the master (stranger, magician) presents a dark girl which is already a child [Roger: the blue child? The indigo children of today?]

And then the first dream of these strange laboratories: Strange experiments, then in an adjoining room – this is the motif as it is presented in my new house dreams – where a square is presented the sides of which are jagged (serrated?) – RFR: The 90 degree motif of Gregory. Besides this jagged square the numbers 2, 4, 8, 16, 64 … In another letter Pauli interprets the even numbers as a symbol of the continuum, ie of causal physics.

RFR: In my interpretation the jags are quantum leaps, and like this the square means a new spacetime, ie a new causal world after the experience of a period of acausal quantum leaps, ie our time in the crossover between the eon of Pisces and Aquarius. This time is also called the time of Pegasus, since the astronomic constellation of Pegasus lies between Pisces and Aquarius.

Then Pauli dreams of a “Red Book” in leather – exactly like Carl Jung’s Red Book (but it is almost impossible that he knew something of the latter). As we remember, Jung’s Red Book was unfinished and he compared it with the dreams about the unfinished houses (see post above).

Then a dream of a red snake Pauli is very frightened at and wakes up screamingly.

Then, in April 1954, a new dream of a laboratory in which alien people do experiments. As a result a round hole in the roof (RFR: which reminds me of the axis mundi in the sacred houses).

Thus, this collection of the series of Pauli’s dreams of 1954 shows how the problem of the New House = Red Book = psychophysical extension of physics was constellated in him.

I am convinced that now, 50 years after these dreams, this unconscious development is again constellated, also in some people of the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Remo

[Dreams quoted after letter [1772] to MLvF of April 25 in Wiss. Briefwechsel, 4/II]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses III
In July 1954 Wolfgang Pauli dreamt the dream I talked about above (and already in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... t=lund#865 )

Quote:
"I am in Sweden, where Gustafson (professor of theoretical physics in Lund) is present. He says to me; 'This is a secret laboratory in which a radioactive isotope has been isolated. Did you know anything about it?' I reply that I knew nothing about it."

Pauli dreamed this dream two weeks after he visited Lund. The reason for the visit was a total sun eclipse there. He writes ironically: But we were not able to observe it, since it was completely cloudy. And then comes one of the very seldom points in his letters, in which he shows a feeling: "But it was nevertheless very impressing."

The idea of this dream and its context is clear: It is the darkening of the sun-like consciousness, ie of the Logos consciousness which allows the "radioactive experiment". But for Pauli this "experiment" is yet secret, ie he is not yet conscious about. IMO, this has to do with the fact that also Pauli was not yet able to do BCI, in which one just observes and let oneself be surprised (feeling!) of what happens as a result of the observed "inner quantum leaps" ("singular inner radioactive decay" = radioactive laboratory not secret anymore...).

Pauli seems however to have had anticipations in this direction. One sees it in the fact how he writes several times about the relationship between synchronicity and "radioactivity". He seems to begin to feel that the dreams try to show him that there is a difference between the two.

As I have shown in chapter 4 of The Holy Wedding, http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... ntents.htm , "psychophysical radioactivity" has to to with the twin process of Hermetic alchemy. However, Jung reduces the concerned process, the unio corporalis, to the unio mentalis, ie to active imagination. The former is however a different process. Thus synchronicity and "radioactivity" are different. I am convinced today that the physical radioactivity is based on a deeper process than synchronicity. I call it in a symbolical language the "psychophysical radioactivity"; It is this process that is happening in some of the members of the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses IV
In dreams this "psychophysical radioactivity" is mostly connected to the UFO phenomenon. I had also some dreams about this concern (see eg http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=55 ). This is why I began to ask myself how these two apparently independent phenomena could be connected. I found then the theory I described in The Holy Wedding.

The same phenomenon is described in the dream of the Chinese woman who presents Pauli a Seal of Solomon that should transform into a "square" Marie-Louise von Franz published in Number and Time, p. 108-9. The square looks however much more like a quintessence:

I'm interpreting this dream as the task of looking for a relationship with the unus mundus = Seal of Solomon, out of which the "psychophysical quantum leap" [= quintessence] happens.

In Sang's dream:

Quote:
I remember that I was in an airplane, or was I? I do remember seeing from outside in front of me somehow, it crashing and exploding in the sea. It was near some sea port? I saw some ships, cargo ships along with other kind. I think the air plane (cargo, or air fuel tanker) exploded safely away from other ships. I remember thinking “oh, no.” I don’t think people were hurt. Next thing I remember is that I was at some kind of house where the crew of the plane that just crashed or people in the house were doing something secretive .... Anyhow I get away from someone chasing me and I go back to the house but the house, as soon as I enter, it changes, somehow there is a secret elevator thru the wall near the entrance that moves lateral? that leads in to the middle. The walls shift and I can sense the elevator moving . When it opens in front I see few others in the house and one of the female is an Asian actor(communications officer?) in the TV series Enterprise (modern prequel to Star Trek). I join them there are about 4 of us(?) in one corner of the room. I see the wooden board come out of the wall forming tables and chairs? And I sit there (I’m reminded of being in Alica Key’s house that I posted on the forum as reaction to Gregory’s visions) and joined by others about 3. I realize that this house is an UFO and it is taking off or already moving.

there is the fact that after the airplane = Logos ego had "crashed," there is a relation between the quintessence and the "new house" (since the center is emphasized). The new house is the quintessence. Thus the new house has directly to do with the inner quantum leap, and since it is a quintessence as well as a square (as in Pauli's dream, too) it means that a new causal world is created like this. The necessary condition is however that these inner quantum leaps are observed in the state of the Eros consciousness.

I guess that Sang's dream is a hint for the fact of what I call the singular psychophysical quantum leap, and of the fact that such observed quantum leaps lead into a new causal spacetime (square).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Thank you Remo...
When I posted the dream this morning I thought that perhaps I should wait longer to share with others, so I compromised and took what I thought to be more personal to me. Now that I see Remo’s interpretation (thank you Remo!), I want to share more detail from the dream which I think sheds some light on getting into that “eros consiousness” for me. I do this in spirit of learning and maybe it could be helpful to some members in UM too... :?:

. .. . I remember thinking “oh, no.” I don’t think people were hurt. Next thing I remember is that I was at some kind of house where the crew of the plane that just crashed or people in the house were doing something secretive. I wasn’t sure what but some people were being chased or lead out of the house, somehow outsmarted. I remember being chased by some one with some kind of weapon, like some spear or long rifle (reminds of an image in the book Dictionary of Symbols by Cirlot, of an Archangel’s weapon pressing on a demon, an Adversary, shaped somewhat like a stomach and has a face on its stomach, p.297) I was up some hill or hiding in the tree or with help of tree branches. This guy almost finds me but there is help on my right side-there was a man an actor? S.Gutenburg (who plays, for me a bumbling hero type in the movies) distracts the guy pursuing me by throwing something out of his window. SG was with someone, female? Any how I get away from someone chasing me and I go back to the house…

A few more details:..the elevator wasn’t like any elevator I’ve ever been on. The walls were somehow moving/shifting… alive.
I woke up with some sensations around my throat and upper stomach.

Thanks again Remo. Peace, Sang
p.s. please don't ask me to post the picture, perhap individually.. :roll:

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:59 pm
Founder

Post Re: Thank you Remo...
Sang wrote:
When I posted the dream this morning I thought that perhaps I should wait longer to share with others, so I compromised and took what I thought to be more personal to me. Now that I see Remo’s interpretation (thank you Remo!), I want to share more detail from the dream which I think sheds some light on getting into that “eros consiousness” for me. I do this in spirit of learning and maybe it could be helpful to some members in UM too... :?:

Sang & All

I guess here come the limits of dealing with dreams and visions in the public internet. I do not interpret specific personal details since I believe that also here everyone has the right of having a privacy. I took your dream as an example of how people can experience the today constellated coniunctio archetype and one of its main content, the multiplicatio = "psychophysical radioactivity" and its relation to the UFO phenomenon. Further I used it as a comparision with Wolfgang Pauli's dreams.

As I mentioned before (or in another thread?) your dreams can show other people that the concerning process is a natural one, a process which is extremely constellated today and like this will in the near future attack many, many other people. If they will not be prepared to such phenomena, they will experience what Carl Jung described in his UFO book:

Quote:
"I am, to be quite frank, concerned for all those who are caught unprepared by the events in question and disconcerted by their incomprehensible nature."

And it is exactly the same reason as Jung's why I'm writing about all this, and I know I'm risking to be called a fool:

Quote:
"It is not presumption that drives me, but my conscience as a medical doctor that bids me fulfil my duty and prepare those few who will hear me for coming events which are in accord with the end of an era."

[Flying Saucers (CW 10, §§ 589-90)]

However as you know:

Quote:
The most useful lesson life has given me is that the fools often are right (Winston Churchill)

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Appreciation, gratitude..
Your passion and love speaks for itself, Remo...

I am very grateful to be a part of the processs here, a chance to contribute something, if I can. I appreciate your professionalism.
Sang.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:40 pm

Post navigating a grand canyon
Remo said:
Quote:
I guess we are in the midst of the differentiation between the Splitting apart" and the reunion.

Yes, it appears we sit exactly on a bridge between the two. This 'bridge zone' seems to cross some great divide. A 'grand canyon' runs between the signs of the two ages, the Piscean and the Aquarian, it seems.

Canyons are places of liminality, and our present condition certainly paints a picture of being momentarily (which, in space/time could be mere minutes or could seem like aeons) caught between two states of being. Furthermore, it appears that some participants in the shift may act as catalysts, or more precisely can contribute something (what that is I don't know) which can aid others in venturing out to also begin their own passage of receptivity (receptivity to the unus mundus, the Beyond or the 'acausal' world...).

It is a difficult thing for language to capture, this shift, a process Pauli conjured long ago with his idea regarding the creation of "an expanded physics" (as Remo comments on above). How lucky it is to have comrades to discuss our positions with at this crux in time. For Pauli it must have been such a painful navigation.

An amazing unfolding continues - thanks to everyone for the gift of 'presence' -

Kristin

Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:54 am
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses V
In July 1954 there was a psychotherapist's congress in Zurich. Pauli mentions in a letter to Marie-Louise von Franz {[1856] in WB 4/II} first that he had seen there that the psychotherapists are as crazy as the physicists ... !

Then he speaks of a dream of a house he had dreamed (Perhaps the dream of the house of the three popes he dreamed 9 days before; see below). He does not mention any detail of this dream, however he writes:

Quote:
"Probably the house can be interpreted as a stable end product of the 'radioactive' processes (separation of isotopes) the earlier discussed dreams talked of."

The "radioactive processes" are of course the "psychophysical radioactive decays", ie what I call today the inner quantum leap out of the Eros Self observable in the state of the Eros ego. An example is Roger's BCI in the thread The UFO and the Subtle Body, see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1640

Pauli assumes now that the house is a symbol for the Hermetic alchemical red tincture, the infans solaris, the quintessence, the result of the incarnation out of the unus mundus. He can however not yet see that the symbolism of the transformation of the Seal of Solomon into the quintessence in his dream talks exactly of this incarnation.

Further, his remarks about the psychotherapists and physicists shows that he is convinced that neither the ones nor the others will solve the problem he dreamed so intensely of during this time. As we know today, we need a psychophysical theory to solve this problem.

We understand now more what Sang's new house in his dream above could be.

Remo

PS: We begin to understand further, of which archetype the mullahs of the Iran are possessed. They would like to rule over the separation of the uran isotopes ... to rule over the coniunctio archetype, since in them the unconscious idea is constellated that not Christianity but the Islam is the religion of Eros ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses VI
Remo Roth wrote:
The "radioactive processes" are of course the "psychophysical radioactive decays", ie what I call today the inner quantum leap out of the Eros Self observable in the state of the Eros ego.

I was not too clear here. In the physical reality the separation is necessary to get the material for the nuclear plants and for the atomic bombs. Uranum-235 (0.7 %) must be separated from Uranum-238 (99.3 % in natural uranum) -- these are isotopes since their nuclei have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons -- since only Uranum-235 can be used for these devilish instruments and weapons.

Thus, on a psychophysical level Pauli's dreams of the separation of radioactive isotopes seem to mean that there are only few real infans solaris or quintessences. The only interpretation I imagine today is that there are only few people who experience these processes. In the physical reality there are 7 of 1000. Perhaps not so few ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Crazy Theory
And now I remember the following: When, in 1957 I guess, Pauli and Heisenberg presented their theory of the world formula (Pauli rejected later) Niels Bohr criticized them:

Quote:
Your theory is not crazy enough ... !

Remo

Add on from Jan 17, 2010:

The exact quote:

Quote:
"I now completely agree with Bohr … [that our theory] is not crazy enough … Something entirely new, in other words something very 'crazy' is needed."

Wolfgang Pauli to C.S. Wu*)

*) Pauli (one month before his early death) in a letter from Nov 17, 1958 concerning Heisenberg’s and his unified field theory he presented in New York on Feb 1st, 1958 to Niels Bohr, C.S. Wu, Oppenheimer, Pais, etc. Abraham Pais writes: “[Pauli] had requested to be allowed to give a ‘secret’ seminar on his recent work with Heisenberg at Columbia University, by invitation only. Actually he spoke in the overfilled large lecture hall in Pupin Laboratory. I was present and vividly recall my reaction: this was not Pauli I had known for so many years. He spoke hesitantly. Afterward, a few people, including Niels Bohr and myself, gathered around him. Pauli said to Bohr: ‘You may well think that all this is crazy.’ To which Bohr replied: ‘Yes, but unfortunately it is not crazy enough’.”

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Sang wrote:
A few more details:..the elevator wasn’t like any elevator I’ve ever been on. The walls were somehow moving/shifting… alive.

This is the sensation one has in entering the unus mundus, the psychophysical level beyond physics and depth psychology. Since there is no space (and time) in the sense of physics, also the walls are not really there or, as in the abduction phenomenology, one can walk through them.

Sang, you are dreaming what abduction victims experience in the outside (which is however an "inside/outside").

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
Sang wrote:

This is the sensation one has in entering the unus mundus, the psychophysical level beyond physics and depth psychology. Since there is no space (and time) in the sense of physics, also the walls are not really there or, as in the abduction phenomenology, one can walk through them.

Sang, you are dreaming what abduction victims experience in the outside (which is however an "inside/outside").

Remo

Sang,

see also my spiders dream for such sensations: http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=73

Roger

I Ching #50

Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:38 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses VII
We can now deal with Pauli's dreams about the new houses. As we have seen, he interprets the new house as the result of the "radioactive decay" (he is however conscious about the fact that the latter is not a physical term). The new house is the stable product after the radioactive decay, in my interpretation: the incarnation. We will however see that Pauli interprets this house not on a physical level but on the one of the mind. This seems to be his (and Carl Jung's) limitation.

The first dream of a new house follows immediately (5 days later) the dream of the secret radioactive laboratory in Lund, Sweden (total sun eclipse). Thus, we can conclude that also the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious seems to tell us that the new house is the result of the "radioactive decay."

The house dreams are presented to us in two places in the Wissenschaftlicher Briefwechsel, in Volume 4/III, pp. 434 (letter [2209] to Markus Fierz), and in the same volume, pp. 712 (letter [2367] to Jung; it is also published as letter [69P] in Atom and Archetype).

First, however, Pauli presents the above mentioned dream of the secrect radioactive laboratory in Lund, Sweden. Very interesting in our context is the fact that Pauli associates to "Sweden" the "children in Sweden," a dream motif that appeared as early as 1930, after his invention of the neutrino! [4/I, p. 114] However, "This matter became never clear" (4/II, p. 714] Thus, it seems that these "children in Sweden" have to do with what I call the matter-psyche, the latter replacing the neutrino/antineutrino in a psychophysical theory. It is very interesting that also the result of Roger's vision (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1640 ) is the (blue) child.

Then, however, Pauli "regresses" to a depth psychological background. He interprets the radioactive decay as the incarnation of an archetype. As my results of my research of the last years show, this is not correct. The incarnation means a physical one, and not one in the spirit/psyche realm. Here Pauli was not yet able to see that Hermetic alchemy talks of a real physical incarnation, which does not happen in the Platonic Empyreum ("Quaternities projected into Heaven"), but in the three dimensionals physical world of the here and now. Here the future research has to go on, and I guess that I have begun it in the last decades.

Before Pauli goes over to the first house dream he mentions that the following dream series is the best context to the dream about the radioactive lab. In AaA the translation is wrong. Instead of "best thing" it should be "best context." In Carl Jung's language this means that the dream series helps to amplify and like this to interpret the first dream of the radioactive lab. [For the methodology see Jung's contribution Individual Dream Symbolism ... (= Pauli's dreams), II. The Method, CW 12, §§ 48.]

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses VIII
The first house dream is described in Atom and Archetype, pp. 135. If someone is interested in learning the methodology of dream interpretation, then he/she should read these pages. Though Pauli does not clearly separate the associations, the amplifications and the interpretation, one sees how he associates first before trying an interpretation (see also my remarks in viewtopic.php?p=187&highlight=#187 and following posts ). Further one sees how he uses the series respectively a motif of it to slowly approach the meaning of such repeating symbols. And one sees that he has the humility and the scientific honesty to tell Jung, if he does not understand.

The dream:

Quote:
I am in Copenhagen, at the home of Niels Bohr and his wife, Margarethe. He makes an announcement to me, a very official one: "Three popes have given you a house. One of them is named John; I don't know the names of the other two. I have made no secret of the fact that we two do not share their religious beliefs but have nevertheless persuaded them to offer you the gift."

He then presents me with a sort of document of the gift, and I sign it. At the same time, I am given a train ticket by Bohr and his wife to ride to the new house.

I regret very much that my wife is not present, for what can I do in the new house without her?

(Here I wake up briefly but soon go back to sleep. The dream continues.)

A late uncle of mine from Austria, a Catholic, appears to me in the dream, and I say to him: "The new house is for you and your family. I hope you will enjoy it."

Under the title "context" Pauli gives now his associations and some interpretations.

First however he tells us that “this dream is a very fundamental one.” However, he adds that he cannot say that he actually have “understood” it.

He associates/amplifies then to "Niels Bohr." He stands for “complementarity” and “theoretical nuclear physics.” Pauli sees thus that the dream with the house gifted by the three popes must have to do with complementarity. This seems to mean to him that physics and depth psychology are complementary in the meaning of the Copenhagen interpretation of Niels Bohr.

Here, it seems that Pauli forgot an insight he had 3 ½ years before his letter to Jung in Oct 1956. In viewtopic.php?p=1676&highlight=#1676 , above, I wrote about the historical background of the house dreams:

Quote:
In May 1953 this culminated in the attempt of Pauli to integrate depth psychology into physics! We can see this in a letter to Jung of May 1953. In it he talks first of the today famous Einstein dream, in which Einstein postulates a dimension behind the physical one, ie behind spacetime (see http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/synw/paul ... ogy_p1.htm ) [today realized in the superstring model, in which however it is thought of these dimensions of being completely physical].

Carl Jung could of course not accept this tendency. His answer was silence, but during this time, in summer 1953 Pauli discussed all this with Marie-Louise von Franz. They had a heavy battle, and at the end the Nobel laureate had the solution: Instead of depth psychology parapsychology and biology should be integrated into “an expanded physics.” (see http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/synw/paul ... ogy_p2.htm ).

A very important aspect of all this is tha there was a dream, which showed Pauli the right trace. In http://paulijungunusmundus.eu/synw/paul ... ogy_p2.htm I wrote the following:

Quote:
After the fight with his psychological counterpart [MLvF] he had - as he describes too in the letter - several dreams which tried to correct his one-sided conscious attitude [the integration of depth psychology into physics]. In one of them Niels Bohr told him "to give the woman more money"*). With "Bohr" he associated "symmetrical treatment of the pairs of opposites,"*), with "woman" "the conscious-transcendent unity beyond the pair physics-psychology"*). With these associations he was able to translate the expression "to give the woman more money" by "Bohr" into a new realization that he obviously did not comprehend the pair physics/depth psychology symmetrically enough. In this manner he was prepared to open his mind for the above-mentioned idea of including the psychophysical archetype, and by this the inclusion of parapsychology and biology instead of depth psychology into physics.

Thus, in 1953 Pauli had yet seen that depth psychology and physics are complementary, but that the solution of the problem is the integration of parapsychology into an “expanded physics,” which I interpret as a psychophysical theory. In 1956, in the letter to Jung, he does however not mention this insight anymore. As we will see this detail is crucial, since the end of the dream is negative: Pauli’s wife – symbolically seen his sensation function (see below) – is not present in the dream, and like this he realizes that he will have a lot of trouble in the new house without her.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's dreams: Radioactive Lab and New Houses IX
Then, the new thing comes -- funny that I describe this in part #9 of my explanations, since "9" means new (French: neuf = nine and new).

Pauli associates now with the symbol of the three popes. They are "an earthly representation of the Trinity" and a link to the Catholic tradition.

Although he does not say it here, Pauli was convinced that there must exist a complement to the Heavenly Trinity, a "chthonic anti-Trinity." As I mentioned at several places in the UM forum, this "other Trinity" is feminine and corresponds to the the world soul as a counterpart to the Heavenly Trinity. Together they build the Seal of Solomon. I interpret the Trinity as a symbol of what I call the spirit-psyche (physical energy respectively Carl Jung's objective psychic energy), the anti-Trinity as the matter-psyche, the "energy" of the unus mundus with potentially higher negentropy (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... dinger#740 ).

The latter is -- as the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics proposes -- a symmetrical image of the metaphysical background of science (and of depth psychology), in contrast to Carl Jung's quaternity. Though there are not three papesses, we should therefore accept that a "three dimensional" feminine principle is meant. "Three-dimensionality" means however "incarnation into the space of our world."

I have interpreted the Seal of Solomon as the symbol of the unus mundus, the “queen containing the king in her womb,” or the “phallus of the queen.” It is the lapis, the gold of Hermetic alchemy, out of which the red tincture or the quintessence must be extracted, the infans solaris born. It is also the Beyond, in which we will return in death.

Thus the “house of the three popes or papesses” is in fact the looked for goal of Hermetic alchemy. It is the unus mundus the relation with which people in this UNUS MUNDUS forum experience more or less “online.”

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 6 > 5 > 4
Funny -- I looked up my posts to find an earlier post. By chance I see that the above was post #654 -- 6 > 5 > 4 is however the symbol I dreamt of as a symbol of the sequence "Seal of Solomon = lapis = unus mundus > quintessence = red tincture = infans solaris > new quaternity = new causal world (spacetime) whith completely new physical and psychic laws of nature.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My Dream of the biological evolution
Sorry, if this develops more and more into a blog, but I have to write all these things in the moment they come into my mind.

In the night I had a dream. I am in the atmosphere of a pastor I worked for once, who had been a farmer before he studied theology. I dreamed many times of him, and I found out that the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious takes him as a symbol for the union of spirit and matter on an obviously religious background.

In the dream I have a realization: I am taught about "the new religious movement" (spirit!). It is based on a new vision about the development of the biological evolution of nature and of mankind, of the world (matter!).

I am informed that we should look at such an evolution in the way physical epistemology does. Physics is separated into two different and even contradicting theories, the causal Newtonian and Einsteinian physics, culminating in Einstein's Special and General Relativity Theory (the latters being a generalization of Newton's physics) on the one hand, and acausal quantum physics on the other. Further causal physics is what one calls "local," ie there are no "magic" distant effects. It is limited by the velocity of light, and this is the reason why there is always a cause that leads to an effect (causality). Quantum physics, however, is nonlocal, ie "What happens in point A has happened everywhere." (Carl Jung's statement of 1928)

In the dream I am now taught that the evolution happens as follows: For a long time nature and the universe develop in a causal way. But there are "peak times" of the evolution, in which the development is as in quantum physics: acausal (indeterministic) and nonlocal. Since acausality means that an "effect" does not have any cause, every quantum physical collapse of the wave function (as for example the radioactive decay) is a creation and incarnation act; something new is incarnated which was never before. Since the development is nonlocal, this incarnation happens here in "Point A" and has simultaneously happened everywhere in the universe.

Then the voice tells me: Remember that today we are in a state comparable with the quantum physical development, ie an incarnation phase.

I know further in the dream that all this means that the background is my bipolar energy concept: spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. As long as we are in the causal development, there are only transformations on the spirit-psyche level (physical energy), however, in the "peak times" there are transformations as I describe them in my The Holy Wedding: Spirit-psyche transforms into matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy, and when observed by a human being the matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy transforms back into spirit-psyche with incarnated higher negentropy. The latter means a new causal world (Einsteinian spacetime), however with completely new causal laws of nature.

I wake up, again with deepest bliss.

Remo

PS: The funny thing is that the dream is talking exactly of the development I described in the post before: 6 > 5 > 4 !!!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: My Dream of the biological evolution
Remo Roth wrote:
In the dream I am now taught that the evolution happens as follows: For a long time nature and the universe develop in a causal way. But there are "peak times" of the evolution, in which the development is as in quantum physics: acausal (indeterministic) and nonlocal. Since acausality means that an "effect" does not have any cause, every quantum physical collapse of the wave function (as for example the radioactive decay) is a creation and incarnation act; something new is incarnated which was never before. Since the development is nonlocal, this incarnation happens here in "Point A" and has simultaneously happened everywhere in the universe.

Then the voice tells me: Remember that today we are in a state comparable with the quantum physical development, ie an incarnation phase.

I know further in the dream that all this means that the background is my bipolar energy concept: spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. As long as we are in the causal development, there are only transformations on the spirit-psyche level (physical energy), however, in the "peak times" there are transformations as I describe them in my The Holy Wedding: Spirit-psyche transforms into matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy, and when observed by a human being the matter-psyche with potentially higher negentropy transforms back into spirit-psyche with incarnated higher negentropy. The latter means a new causal world (Einsteinian spacetime), however with completely new causal laws of nature.

I wake up, again with deepest bliss.

Remo

Remo

we have been on the same track for quite a long time now: I would like to quote from a mail exchange between Clarice and me from a year ago:

Quote:
Clarice:
"About how modern man appeared, well... I have a bit of a story. I have tons of notes about it, something I thought a lot about when I was growing up. One night, many years ago, I was at a small party and the discussion turned to man coming from apes. Then one woman said, "if we come from apes then why are there still apes? Why aren't they all human?" That one question got me going. The joke now is that I usually say that men are from apes but women are from angels (smile.) But seriously I have given this some thought in the past. I guess the idea that viruses have taken us hostage and transformed our DNA is what this is about? (I know I am saying it quite simply and that there is more to it than that.) " I have re-read Remo's post but I am so dense, in this context, I don't get it. But when you wrote, "equate the atom with the unus mundus?," this sounded scary.

Roger:
What Remo means about the HIV virus is that it might be of the same nature and origin as the UFOs. It has a physical effect, of course, accompanied with a symbolic meaning: the breaking of the immune system corresponds symbolically to the breaking of the Logos-ego one-sided world view (people protecting themselves from some kind of inner transformation/mutation). Of course as it is produced on the outside, at the unconscious collective level, it has a destructive aspect. Thus again, we need people introverting and letting things happen into themselves. When I wrote to you:

"I am going to ask a simple question: according to you, and what you know of it, how did homo sapiens, the modern man, appear? You see, when you read about it or watch scientific programs they tell you first there was that, and then that and then etc? but that can't tell you what made the change happen. I speak of radical biological transformations. What made DNA change to produce so many different species and then us? Now reread Remo's post after Chris'. And substitute abnormal UFO or whatever manifestations with the slow action of natural atomic decay, and then equate the atom with the unus mundus?"

I meant that if at the psychophysical level we equate the atom with the unus mundus, we can wonder if, in natural conditions, there is not a "link" between natural radioactive decay and evolutive DNA transformation in an acausal way, or more precisely if they are not two facets of the same thing, that is natural incarnation out of the intermediate world? [emphasis mine]

I guess this gets along quite well with you dream, doesn't it?

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:26 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Inner quantum leap
Remo,

further, I guess there is some aspect to what you dream says. This aspect is linked to the fact that there are people who consciously 'deal' with that process in deep Eros consciousness. I cannot precise my intuition at the moment but I guess this bring something more... a sort of acceleration or I don't know what...

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:45 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The Relationship with the Souls in the Beyond
But lets come back to Pauli's house dream in AaA, p. 135-6. He combines the association of the Catholic tradition (Popes) with the end of the dream, in which the Catholic relative out of the Beyond visits him and he thinks that the new house serves also him and his family !!!

Thus, we have here the relationship between the new house and the people in the Beyond on the one hand, between the new house and the mass on the other.

The first aspect, the relationship with the souls in the Beyond, was a topic Pauli was completely fascinated but also afraid of. In the above mentioned Background Physics we find a remark [AaA, p. 187] about a dream symbol he was chased of: the light and dark stripes [equivalent to oscillation] Pauli compares there with the multiplicatio [in my interpretation: the “psychophysical radioactive decay”]. He believes that this symbol belongs together with the pair "spiritual-timeless (aion)" and "material-temporal (chronos)." Then he concludes that all this has to do with

Quote:
"the doctrine of reincarnation ["transmigration of souls", p. 187, seems to be a wrong translation], according to this doctrine, the timeless reality of the life [of] the psyche is repeatedly being interrupted by a temporal sequence of material earth lives."

In note 5 Pauli explains further that all this belongs together with his fear of death. And he continues:

Quote:
"In such cases death appears as disintegration into a pair of opposites. But what is actually feared is not the 'polar opposites' as such but just a too strong 'intensity of oscillation.'"

In another place Pauli compares the too strong intensity of oscillation with the danger on a bridge when a company of soldiers marches on it. The oscillation can become so strong that the bridge collapses. It seems obvious that behind this idea is the unconscious reason for the fear that he is not able to find the bridge between the Here and Now and the Beyond before his death; see also the associations with the Catholic mass below.

Further, Pauli dreamt many times of the transformation of the oscillation into a rotation (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/paujubw_e.htm ) [RFR: the latter being an equivalent to the multiplicatio]. This transformation seems to have to do with the bringing together of the “spiritual-timeless” with the “material-temporal” level, ie of the Beyond with the Here and Now.

Of course all this reminds us of our I Ching #23, Po / Splitting Apart (in the first post above), and its solution in the 6th stroke which is the motto of this thread about the new houses dreams.

The topic Pauli is approaching has directly to do with my dream of this night. As I have shown in the first post of today it was about the “incarnation” as a means of the biological evolution. Pauli however speculates about a reincarnation of human beings. Could they be the two aspects of the same development? Could thus the "ETs" be a symbol of this development? Could Gregory's visions of the "reincarnation" of the dead have to do with this?

What incredible questions! My blood runs cold!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next