UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 pm

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
 New House Dreams and Radioactivity, Pauli's Piano Lesson 
Founder

Post Synchronicity and material incarnation (neutral language):
Roger Faglin wrote:
So I follow your doubts. Spirit-psyche is one part of the twin process and not a prerequisite, for it is a twin process. And I guess that as in this image of my opening dream, the exchange nourrishes both aspects.

Roger

I just corrected my post. I forgot to distinguish between inner and outer spirit-psyche. Increasing the negentropy of the inner spirit-psyche (objective psychic energy) by finding the meaning of synchronicities is what Carl Jung realized. Like this the meaning of the "mind life" is increased, and the spiritual aspect of the individuation process is more and more shown to the individual.

Where the matter-psyche could be in the sync, I'm not sure yet. I guess that it is a double process as follows:

{matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy -> inner spirit-psyche with (temporarily?) increased negentropy, ie the dream}

and

{matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy -> outer spirit-psyche with temporarily increased negentropy, ie the outer event}

The acausality lies in the connection of the two events. We cannot say that the dream constellated (= causal argument) the outer event without regressing in a pseudo-causality.

However, what Carl Jung did not yet see is the fact that also the negentropy of outer spirit-psyche, of physical energy, can be permanantly increased [in the outer event of sync the negentropy of the energy (potential meaning) is only temporarily increased]. This is the result of the twin process

{spirit-psyche (physical energy/objective psychic energy) -> matter-psyche with potential higher negentropy}

and

{matter-psyche with potential higher negentropy -> spirit-psyche with realized, incarnated, permanent higher negentropy}

with its spontaneous (acausal and nonlocal) transformation into the matter-psyche (energy of the unus mundus) and the re-transformation into outer spirit-psyche with higher negentropy.

Here, the acausality lies in the spontaneous, acausal and nonlocal singular quantum leap, ie the transformation and synchronous re-transformation process. This is why such a double event is synchronous and not synchronistic (the latter meaning "almost synchronous"). Many years ago (I guess in 1984) I dreamt that I have to find the "synchronous synchronicities." Here they are ... ! It was a task Marie-Louise von Franz gave me in the dream.

The finding of the meaning of the sync would then be what I call the creation by cognition (the highest form of it), the observation of the twin process the creation by observation. The former is leading to an increased negentropy in the (visible) "inner spirit-psyche aspect" of the unus mundus, in the realized Logos Self, the latter to an increased negentropy in the (visible) "outer spirit-psyche aspect" of the unus mundus, in the realized Eros Self.

Something like this

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post "Synchronous Synchronicities"
I've found the dream about the synchronous synchronicities. I dreamt it on 14-7-84. Twelve years later, on 18-2-96, I was able to give a first interpretation of it.

Dream of the synchronous synchronicites (1st part):

The government of England has sent a letter to Marie-Louise von Franz. In it they ask if consciously experienced synchronicities could have an influence on the state of the world and on the fate of mankind.

Marie-Louise von Franz has sent this letter to me and I should give them an answer.

From somewhere (I don't know from where) I get the answer. The most important information I get is the following: There is a specific type of synchronicities in which the two events are synchronous. I call them synchronous synchronicities.

My association to England was healing, mediums, angels. Today I would also associate crop circles.

Only some years ago I began to understand that "synchronous synchronicities" is a term the unconscious used for what I call today the twin process of the coniunctio, the Holy Wedding. It is in fact one of the most important aspects of the twin process that the two events happen synchronous, whereus in synchronicities this is mostly not the case.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:09 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: addendum to thoughts regarding the 'repressed female' po
Kristin

I liked your thoughts about Maria Magdalaine and Jesus Christ very much. Of course we should take them as symbols, and like this as representants of the feminine and the masculine aspect of the deity. Like this they correspond to the coniunctio archetype constellated today.

kristin wrote:
I do know that some men, and conceivably all men, naturally hold these capacities deep inside of themselves too, but that they have had to repress them, of necessity given our world, even further, with the result that theirs is a painful reemergence which many women may not even understand.

I guess also that women in general are closer to all these experiences. However, if they do not understand what happens, they are in a great danger to regress to black magics. This is why IMO also women have mostly the task to develop the Logos before they can enter these magical mysteries in a new way. Developing the real Logos means however to begin to understand the difference between the will power attitude and the wu wei attitude. The former leads to black magics, the latter to white magics.

Learning to understand the difference between will power magics and wu wei magics is of course also the task of modern men.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:58 am
Profile WWW

Some Mary M. "facts" from the link in prior post above:

New Testament. Mary mentioned 13 times. From fishing village of magdala. Had 7 demons cast out. Witnessed absence of Jesus' physical body and presence of subtle body.

Gospel of Mary M.,portion explaining her revelation from Jesus, 4 pages missing.

Gospel of Thomas (my personal favorite) sayings of Jesus, last saying, #114 , Peter (later opponent of Simon Magus) thinks Mary doesn't belong, Jesus says he will make her a male, then she can enter the kingdom of heaven.

Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:04 pm
Founder

Post Integration of biology and parapsychology into physics
All

I'd like to come back to my dream of the biological evolution; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1702 and following posts. The evening before the dream (on 11-6-2006) I wrote about the circumstance that after a battle with Marie-Louise von Franz Pauli dreamt a dream of Bohr which showed him that he should treat depth psychology and physics symmetrical, ie complementary, instead of trying to integrate depth psychology into physics. Like this he had the illumination:

Quote:
"To explain the physical symbolism of my dreams, a less far-reaching assumption is sufficient. Namely, the tendency of my dreams is to assimilate into physics, all that ... is considered the 'psychoid archetype'. In other words: Parapsychology and biology should be included in an expanded physics."
See http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/pauli_p ... ogy_p2.htm

I wrote then (on 11-6-2006):

Quote:
Thus, in 1953 Pauli had yet seen that depth psychology and physics are complementary, but that the solution of the [psychophysical] problem is the integration of parapsychology [and biology] into an “expanded physics,” which I interpret as a psychophysical theory. In 1956, in the letter to Jung, he does however not mention this insight anymore. As we will see this detail is crucial, since the end of the dream is negative: Pauli’s wife – symbolically seen his sensation function (see below) – is not present in the dream, and like this he realizes that he will have a lot of trouble in the new house without her[/it].

After writing the above section I went to bed and dreamt my dream. It says that we have to treat (evolutionary) biology in the way quantum physics (Copenhagen interpretation) explains the quantum leap: A causal system, which constellates the unus mundus (Seal of Solomon), an acausal (and nonlocal) quantum leap, a new causal system. Further the 6 > 5 > 4 synchronicity happened, which seemed to talk of this development in the language of Pauli's Chinese woman dream (6 = Seal of Solomon > 5 = quintessence = quantum leap > 4 = new causal system). See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1698 and following posts.

In the following posts I try to develop this argument further.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Post healing=understanding
i'm a couple pages in on this thread. along with Remo's web site and the pathways in understanding my impossible poetic writings are coming in kind'a coool!! such relation!

why does it take me so long?

thank you Remo and others and hope to relay the revelance soon.

through love
roberta

Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:47 am
Founder

Post The Piano Lesson, Evolutionary Biology and my dream I
Pauli writes the above insight in a letter that contains also the today famous (at least in German speaking countries) Piano Lesson. He calls the latter an Active Imagination. Marie-Louise von Franz however always protested against this designation. She calls it a "passive imagination", by this stressing the point that Pauli does not intervene actively. However, as we will see, in it Pauli unconsciously begins with what I call today the Body Centered imagination. More concretely: He lets himself fall into the Eros ego, into the passive state of the Wu Wei, and his Logos ego disappears.

The Piano Lessen consists of three different parts. The first is IMO a real Active Imagination. Pauli talks to the woman (who seems to be an “inner MLvF”) and they play the piano together.

And now the new thing comes: At the end of this Active Imagination Pauli’s consciousness transforms into a complete passive state. Here he begins to enter the Eros ego. He allows a series of inner images go through his mind. There is no causal logics anymore as in the Active Imagination before. The result of this “passive image imagination” is a spontaneous decision out of the blue that he has to give a lecture. Thus, out of the Eros state Wolfgang Pauli’s Logos comes back and he can formulate very revolutionary new insights.

[It is a funny synchronicity that Roger just wrote about all this in my case. He wrote in a private message about his experience compared with mine:

Quote:
I realised that when I help people the most important part is 'being there' but then the words I use are not from the Logos Self but 'inspired' by the Eros dimension where I am immersed. This is what you do in the morning, Remo, when you jump out of bed and begin to write.

So it is less a question of 'words' than a question of wu wei stance.
I never plan or organise 'my' words. Even now. They just flow through as the transformation of my feelings/sensations into a communicating tool. This is where 'thinking' becomes the servant of the Eros world.

Thank you so much, Roger. I have never seen before that I do exactly what Wolfgang Pauli did in his Active Imagination in the moment it became passive, ie Logos – Eros – New Logos (which is in fact very new since “it speaks out of myself” -- ot of my Eros Self).

What a great adventure we experience together in this fateful moment of the world’s evolution! ]

Back to Pauli’s Imagination. The second part is the so-called “Lecture to the foreign people”. In it Pauli gives a lecture about evolutionary biology. This lecture is however in some way somnambulistic. I will come back to its content later.

In the third part Pauli is again together with the woman, and the latter would like to have a child of him. This child seems to be the so-called “ring i.” The latter is intimately connected to the quantum physical wave function. Thus at the end there is a union of evolutionary biology (the lecture to the foreign people) and quantum physics (the “ring i”).

I see now that my dream is a confirmation of the content of Pauli’s Piano Lesson. The union of the “ring i” and the middle part of the imagination [content see later] is the union of the quantum physical wave function with evolutionary biology. The new aspect compared with the content of Pauli’s Piano Lesson and his conscious insights is however that with the collapse of the wave function – the 6 > 5 above – the “singular radioactive decay” as a part of the biological evolution comes in. Such singular acausal (and nonlocal) events are however not observable with the help of physical means (since one never knows when they happen and thus can perhaps wait all his life without an observation of one quantum leap). The conclusion is that such “psychophysical quantum leaps” are only observable by some “choosen” people. This is why we have to look for them and try to understand what happens in them.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:04 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: healing=understanding
robertadaer wrote:
i'm a couple pages in on this thread. along with Remo's web site and the pathways in understanding my impossible poetic writings are coming in kind'a coool!! such relation!

Hi Roberta

Yes, it seems that your task is to begin to understand. Some of us have exactly the contrary task: To let loose of the Logos ego and enter the Eros ego.

Could you please register? Ask Roger, if you dont know how.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The meaningful acausal mutation in the DNA I
I’d like now to explain the main idea of Pauli's The Lecture to the Foreign People and my concept of the meaningful acausal mutation of the DNA carrying on Pauli’s idea.

As I mentioned above, after Pauli’s immersion into what I call the Eros consciousness he comes back into the Logos and gives a lecture about a new idea concerning evolutionary biology. It is impossible for me to translate the whole text, thus I give an abbreviation with my comments and continuative thoughts.

Pauli shows us first that since the discoveries of quantum physics science knows two different types of laws of natures. The first is the classical, ie the causal type, as in Newton’s and Einstein’s physics. The second is the one of quantum physics, the so-called statistically causal law of nature. Pauli mentions that this law follows the principle of so-called primary likelihood. This means that the idea of Einstein and later of David Bohm is not correct that there are causal laws behind these statistical causal ones, which we do not yet know but will find in the future.

RFR: It is important to see that behind such a statistically causal law of quantum physics is the singular acausal quantum leap as for example the natural decay of one radioactive atom. Since such a quantum leap can happen after a second or after several hundred years, the single radioactive decay is physically not observable. Physics observes therefore billions and trillions of atoms and like this sees a statistical distribution of the decays of the atoms. Thus quantum physics invented the statistically causal law for billions of atoms. However the decay of every single atom is still acausal. Pauli introduces now, as we will see, a third type of laws of nature, which follows this third type (which is however not observable with physical means.)

The statistical causal law operates with the term of the purposeless (aimless?) chance. The purposelessness is also the basis of so-called Neo-Darwinism. In it is assumed that mutations happen accoding to such purposeless chances when the environment changes. The mutation which is “the fittest” to this new environment will survive.

RFR: Such an idea includes also the idea that the change in the environment causes the change in the DNA, but on a statistical basis.

The complementary idea is the one of Lamarck. In contrast to the causal (more correctly, a statistical causal) world of Darwin in it a “causa finalis”, some sort of a “backward causality” is at work. The latter changes the outer circumstances with the purpose of a mutation of the DNA.

RFR: Thus, Lamarck assumes implicitely that there is what Jung later called the “preconscious knowledge of the collective unconscious,” the purpose which effects the mutation. The important thing is that Newton’s as well as Lamarck’s thinking is causal. In the latter case it is, so to speak, a cause in the future, in the former however a cause in the past, which is the “creator.”

The new idea of Pauli is based on the quantum physical collapse of the wave function. He
postulates that there could exist a third type of laws of nature in evolutionary biology, which overcomes the Neo-Darwinian as well as the Lamarckian view, the former causal and the latter “backward causal.” [In both there is always a cause that leads to an effect.] This means nothing else than that he postulates that there exists an acausal mutation type, which he thinks of to be meaningful (and like this compensating the purposeless mutation of Neo-Darwinism).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The meaningful acausal mutation in the DNA II
RFR: Now I go on and conclude further that since such a mutation does not have any cause, it must be a creation and incarnation process. Like this it becomes the biological equivalent to the natural acausal quantum leap and thus to the singular radioactive decay, in which the wave function collapses.

It is this process that I call the singular psychophysical quantum leap (which is not induced by the human will): The world functions causally, then, suddenly, a “singular quantum leap” happens, which is a meaningful mutation in the DNA. After this meaningful mutation the world goes on to function causally, but on a higher level.

But now comes the trouble that such a singular acausal mutation, the third type of natural law (dominating perhaps the biological evolution of today), is not observable with the help of the observational tools of science. The reason is that we cannot create an experiment for the observation of such a single quantum leap. As in the case of one single radioactive atom, such an evolutionary quantum leap can happen just now or in several hundred years. Thus it is impossible to observe such a change with the help of an experiment created in a specific moment and place, ie by the conscious will. [Physics “cheats” by observing billions and trillions of atoms, like this observing the above mentioned statistical causal laws instead of the singular acausal quantum leap.]

But quantum physics, at least its Copenhagen interpretation (Niels Bohr), tells us that reality is only created in the case that the quantum leap is observed. Thus the question is how we could observe such singular acausal mutations.

My conclusion is that the only chance for an observation is to find humans in whom such singular psychophysical quantum leaps happen. If we find out what they mean, we can perhaps learn what the meaningful changes in the DNA are about.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Two Examples perhaps backing my theory
I'd like now to give two empirical examples which seem to back my theory:

The first is a dream of a physicist he dreamt 6 days ago, on June 15, 2006:

Quote:
I see a professor at the blackboard and he is showing a color picture of the human DNA and of the “split” that has occurred. He claims this modification has produced a more enhanced human being. The picture has a background color of shades of blue and reminds me of the strange bluish glow that emanates from nuclear fuel when it interacts with water. The lines that connect the two strands are now jagged and longer.

In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1678 I wrote about a dream of Pauli's:

Quote:
And then the first dream of these strange laboratories: Strange experiments, then in an adjoining room – this is the motif as it is presented in my new house dreams – where a square is presented the sides of which are jagged. Besides this jagged square the numbers 2, 4, 8, 16, 64 … In another letter Pauli interprets the even numbers as a symbol of the continuum, ie of causal physics.

In my interpretation the jags are quantum leaps, and like this the square in Pauli's dream means a new spacetime, ie a new causal world after the experience of a period of acausal quantum leaps. These quantum leaps seem to be essential for our time, the crossover between the eon of Pisces and Aquarius. This time is also called the time of Pegasus, since the astronomical constellation of Pegasus lies above Pisces and Aquarius and is thus the "bridge" connecting the ending of Pisces and the start of Aquarius.

If we bring Pauli's dream and the dream of the physicist of today together, we can conclude that the lines connecting the strands in the physicist's dream of the enhanced DNA and the jagged sides of the square in Pauli's dream speak of the same thing. "Jagged" means that a quantum leap has happened or happens.

It seems now that these quantum leaps happen in the "new house" (Pauli), in the "transparent house" (Roger) or in the "adjoining room" (Remo & others), which symbol seems to be the unus mundus (See eg my new house dream of June 8, 2006 in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1644 ).

Thus, the motif backs my hypothesis of the twin process on the background of the Hermetic alchemical unio corporalis (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... dinger#740 ).

The only interpretation that I have up until today is that if we observe in the state of the Wu Wei, singular acausal quantum leaps in the strands of the DNA happen, constructive changes, which lead to "more enhanced human beings." However, I guess that not only the DNA of humans is enhanced, but of all organic life (DNA). [What is not included here is the "enhanced life" of so-called inanimated matter. Where is this process described?]

However, if we do not observe consciously, all this happens unconsciously and destructively. This could be the background of all this horrible "ETs" of the UFO encounter and abduction phenomenology: As long as they do not observe consciously, the incarnation is destructive and negative.

However -- and this is my hypothesis -- if we do such a work consciously, we can perhaps help to change all this into a positive direction. Like this we back the positive incarnations of the world soul.

Remo

PS: Once again I am conscious about the fact that certain "scientific" people will call me a fool, however "The most useful lesson life has given me is that the fools often are right (Winston Churchill)."

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post From one fool to another
Remo Roth wrote:
PS: Once again I am conscious about the fact that certain "scientific" people will call me a fool, however "The most useful lesson life has given me is that the fools often are right (Winston Churchill)."

Let me backup your 'foolishness' with all I am, and praise your courage, my friend.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:22 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The meaningful acausal mutation in the DNA III
Thank you, Roger.

Let me go on with some new ideas:

The background of the "enhanced DNA" reminds the dreamer "of the strange bluish glow that emanates from nuclear fuel when it interacts with water." We see thus that the preconscious knowledge tells the dreamer -- a physicist -- that the background of the creation and incarnation process is radioactivity. This statement backs my hypothesis that it is in fact the radioactive decay which is the background of these acausal evolutionary processes.

We know that radioactivity changes the DNA, but in a negative way. There is always a destructive effect when cells are irradiated with radioactivity. Here however, the "effect" is positive.

This leads us to a further detail of the dream: The radioacitve substance must "interact with water," and only then "the strange bluish glow emanates from nuclear fuel." The constructive development of the DNA has therefore to do with this fact.

One of my decisive hypothesises is however that for the observation of the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul we have to come back into the water chakra, into the svadhisthana. Thus, this relation of the ego with the svadhisthana is the absolutely necessary condition for the positive development of the DNA.

The relationship of the Eros ego with the svadhisthana chakra is what happens in my Body-Centered Imagination. The dream tells us therefore that such a relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self helps the constructive development the world soul has in "mind". Such a meditative immersion is therefore the alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the artificial radioactive contamination because of the devilish invention of atomic bombs and nuclear plants.

Of course we are anew reminded of the central meaning of Isaak Luria's cabbala I already published in 1992 (see also end of http://www.psychovision.ch/ufnw/egeln_chap13_roth.htm ):

Quote:
"An impressive example of the archetype of the transformation of the image of God -- which means also a New Genesis -- we find in the Kabbalah of Isaac Luria (1534-1572): When God created the ten-fold tree of the Sefiroth -- a gnostic image of the Anthropos (God-man) -- only the first three Sefiroth were strong enough to absorb the Divine Light.

The rest were too weak and broke whereby they were swallowed by the demonic forces and matter. With this disintegration of the Anthropos A STATE OF NON-REDEMPTION OF MAN AND GOD was created. Therefore man has the challenge of the so-called 'tikkun', the restitution of the Anthropos (God-man) in his wholeness.

IN THIS WAY EVERY HUMAN BEING ASSISTS THE GODHEAD WITH THE REVERSAL OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD'S CREATION

When we contemplate the disaster of today's world, the thought could come that such a method could be the greatest and very last attempt to rescue mankind.

Carl G. Jung was excited about this idea of Luria's Kabbalah. He realized in it a mystical correspondence to his individuation process, discovered in empirical experience.

He writes in a letter: 'HERE THE THOUGHT ARISES FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT MAN MUST HELP GOD TO REPAIR THE HARM WHICH CREATION HAS DONE. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE COSMIC RESPONSIBILITY OF MAN IS APPRECIATED.'

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The meaningful acausal mutation in the DNA III
Remo Roth wrote:
This leads us to a further detail of the dream: The radioacitve substance must "interact with water," and only then "the strange bluish glow emanates from nuclear fuel." The constructive development of the DNA has therefore to do with this fact.

One of my decisive hypothesises is however that for the observation of the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul we have to come back into the water chakra, into the svadhisthana. Thus, this relation of the ego with the svadhisthana is the absolutely necessary condition for the positive development of the DNA.

The relationship of the Eros ego with the svadhisthana chakra is what happens in my Body-Centered Imagination. The dream tells us therefore that such a relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self helps the constructive development the world soul has in "mind". Such a meditative immersion is therefore the alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the artificial radioactive contamination because of the devilish invention of atomic bombs and nuclear plants.

Remo

Remo,

I will illustrate your ideas with some vision of mine without commenting them (I don't need it and this not my job):

Quote:
05/16
I felt contractions into my belly.

It’s a baby! I found myself in the posture of a woman in labour, the 'ghost hands' holding above her belly a new born baby still attached to its umbilical cord and covered with placenta.

It happened twice, very quick though.

05/16 noon
A strange thing happened to me a few moments ago.

I drove back home for a quick lunch on my own.

As I was walking in the garden a light rain fell onto me. The point is that the sun was shining bright and I could only spot a few high white clouds far away!

Before arriving at my place, while driving, an image from deep down had imposed itself to me: the hands had brought the baby close to my eyes. The baby was round and an hermaphrodit

05/18

This morning I found myself swimming under the surface of some pleasant water. The baby was swimming-floating just above me, sometimes under sometimes above the surface. I was taking care of Him/Her.

Then we both emerged in a dark sun/moon world very peaceful…

In a glimpse I noticed that the baby was wearing a nappy. The front side and the bottom side were making two triangles

05/19-20

Yesterday evening (not easy to put into words):

I just slid into my belly like on a waterslide. That was pleasant. I went down to a watery region where I began to surf on big waves of water/love. I was carried by my giving-up. I was as much as I felt an extraordinary semi-material bliss.

This is a very approximate description.

This morning:

I was swimming in the same waters as yesterday, and sometimes floating like a cork. I looked around at the strange dark sun/moon. The silvery light came from the landscape itself. On the shore I could see a pointed black rock (monolith).

Then I was sitting on a rock, the lower part of my body under water. (I am a Capricorn). I saw a bit further a round baby, foetus like, far bigger than me, in a silvery transparent glowing sphere.

These visions were followed one or two days later by a strong sensation of 'being an inner atomic plant radiating love' that lasted quite a long time.

This led me further to some realisations about 'healing'.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:40 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

I'm very happy that you have the courage to publish your corporeal visions (or whatever they are) here.

Such deeply corporeally experienced visions can show other people what will come over them in the near future. Like this they will be helped very much, since they know that these are natural processes -- and not a psychic disease as most psychiatrist would diagnose all this.

It seems that the reincarnation of the deceased and of the new births of the world soul look like this. We all should remember that these incarnations are only constructive if there are some people who observe all this as consciously as possible.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Roger

I'm very happy that you have the courage to publish your corporeal visions (or whatever they are) here.

Such deeply corporeally experienced visions can show other people what will come over them in the near future. Like this they will be helped very much, since they know that these are natural processes -- and not a psychic disease as most psychiatrist would diagnose all this.

It seems that the reincarnation of the deceased and of the new births of the world soul look like this. We all should remember that these incarnations are only constructive if there are some people who observe all this as consciously as possible.

Remo

I guess I am at least giving consistance to my dreams of the transparent house.

Further, I can see how necessary it is to show people touched by such processes that they nature indeed, very deep nature and also real facts, as real as a volcano eruption or the kiss of the woman or man one loves.

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:57 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Elaine's experience
Another possible empirical manifestation is the experience Elaine showed us in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=174.

I tried to interpret it in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1762 .

There the "watery" atmosphere is emphasized. It is the experience of being in contact with the svadhisthana chakra, and like this with the healing power of the world soul -- be it in the personal case, be it in the collective case (the disease of our world).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Mysticism of the 21st Century
Roger Faglin wrote:
I guess I am at least giving consistance to my dreams of the transparent house.

Yes. This seems to be your challenge.

My challenge seems to be to try to show the meaning of the adjoining room -- Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung anticipated but were not yet able to describe theoretically. I had and still have to show the theory which extends our world view into a theoretical definition and an empirical experience of the unus mundus. Like this the Beyond and in fact also God and/or the Goddess are not metaphysical statements anymore, but real human experiences. Like this empirical science and religious feelings come together.

I guess that this is one of the most important aspects of my research results -- at least for me. I needn't believe anymore, I experience God, the Goddess and their unio corporalis. The empirical mysticism of the 21st century.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

For Carl Jung's new house respectively adjoining room dreams see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... +room#1645

for Wolfgang Pauli's new house dreams see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... pauli#1649

Roger's transparent house dreams see
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... arent#1656

My recent new house dream see in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... rents#1644

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post dream
Here is an old dream of mine that should give you the atmosphere related to the transparent house motif.

Quote:
2003/09/20
I live in a transparent house bathed in the beautiful gilded light of the day. The house in itself is really completely transparent, roof included. Here I feel at one with myself and the world. It is a very simple and peaceful reality, like just being.
I walk downwards on a light slope through a vast transparent room where there is a splendid lion also of gilded colour. It is a young adult male, looking like a female (no mane), or maybe a lioness, or maybe both.
The animal is very happy to see me and comes to me to be cherished and play with me. I am also happy of being able to cuddle it, but while doing this I keep a certain distance. I know that it is necessary because I must always keep the upper hand, as much as I must always take care that it is well nourished. At this price we can live together in good agreement.
I am walking now on a coastal path which skirts the ocean on my left. The way goes up and down in the moor, a few meters far from the ocean.
In fact the ocean overhangs the path which is thus at the bottom of a slope retaining the floods. I feel all the power of the waves and sometimes I can feel their foam.
I arrive then in a hollow where the path forms a basin before going up again.
At this place, I feel an enormous wave suddenly to be formed, and I see it soon culminating above the slope.
I think "So be it" accepting to be covered by the waters and eventually be drowned.
But to my great surprise the wave solidifies in the air and a voice says into me:

'No. Not you. You do not have anything to fear, carry on your way. I will always protect you…'

As far as I remember all my transparent house dreams are marked by this feeling of centred peace.

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:52 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb !!!
I'd like now to come back to Pauli's dreams and their connection to a dream about the psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb of Marie-Louise von Franz:

In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1680 I wrote

Quote:
The same phenomenon [the connection between the "psychophysical radioactivity" and parapsychology (UFOs)] is described in the dream of the Chinese woman who presents Pauli a Seal of Solomon that should transform into a "square" Marie-Louise von Franz published in Number and Time, p. 108-9. The square looks however much more like a quintessence:

I'm interpreting this dream as the task of looking for a relationship with the unus mundus = Seal of Solomon, out of which the "psychophysical quantum leap" [= quintessence] happens.

Pauli dreamt this dream at the beginning of November 1953 and immediately wrote Marie-Louise von Franz about it [letter 1672]. Then, in July 1954 he dreamt the dream about the secret radioactive laboratory I discussed in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1679 . Some days after this dream he had the above dream of the new house as a gift of the three popes (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1698 ).

Shortly before November 1953 Marie-Louise von Franz must have had a dream in which she was asked to find "the psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb." Pauli mentions this fact in letter [1672] and writes that it is exactly the Chinese woman of the vision/audition, which compensates the atomic bomb and leads like this into a positive development. For physics such a positive development means, according to Pauli, "the convergence with the sources of life, i.e., with parapsychology and biology."

In the letter of July 1954 [1847] Pauli comes back to this hypothesis and emphasizes once again that Marie-Louise von Franz' "equivalent to the A-bomb" means the extension of physics into parapsychology.

If we bring all these motifs together, we get the following very enigmatic statement:

Physics, biology and parapsychology should be unified, and such a unification would be the psychological [I would say the psychophysical; RFR] equivalent to the atomic bomb. This union happens in the "new house," which is a [psychophysical] radioactive laboratory. In this laboratory the transformation of the Seal of Solomon into the quintessence [the singular acausal quantum leap out of the unus mundus] takes place.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

These visions were followed one or two days later by a strong sensation of 'being an inner atomic plant radiating love' that lasted quite a long time.

If we amplify the above statement with Roger's experience and with the motif of the radioactive substance in the water in the physicist's dream above and further translate the latter motif as the relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self we get

the result that the psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb is the Body-Centered Imagination in the state of the Wu Wei.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Roger Faglin wrote:

If we amplify the above statement with Roger's experience and with the motif of the radioactive substance in the water in the physicist's dream above and further translate the latter motif as the relationship of the Eros ego with the Eros Self we get

the result that the psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb is the Bod-Centered Imagination in the state of the Wu Wei.

Remo

Lower triangle pointed upwards, Atomic bomb: will - outward agression (atomic physics) - destruction

Upper triangle pointed downwards, Healing: Wu Wei - body loving introversion - reparation

or something like this

Roger

I Ching #50

Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:44 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Marie-Louise von Franz' acceptance of the Seal of Solomon
In the year 1989 -- after a heavy battle we had together -- Marie-Louise von Franz accepted the Seal of Solomon as another God-image, besides the quaternity. She emphasized this in the foreword to a planned English edition of my book Die Gottsucher (The Quest for God). The book was never published in English, however -- as the result of a proposal of Marie-Louise von Franz -- as I Cercatori di Dio in the year 1994 in Italian, where one can find the Italian translation of this foreword.

Since then I knew that she had also accepted my Body-Centered Imagination.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb !!!
Remo Roth wrote:
If we bring all these motifs together, we get the following very enigmatic statement:

Physics, biology and parapsychology should be unified, and such a unification would be the psychological [I would say the psychophysical; RFR] equivalent to the atomic bomb. This union happens in the "new house," which is a [psychophysical] radioactive laboratory. In this laboratory the transformation of the Seal of Solomon into the quintessence [the singular acausal quantum leap out of the unus mundus] takes place.

Remo

I don't know if the following drawing helps, but it has been haunting me since I read the above:

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:27 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: The psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb !!!
Roger Faglin wrote:

Roger

I would say that your intuition is a good one. The triangle pointing to above is the trias of physics, biology and depth psychology which all deal with what I call spirit-psyche (physical and objective psychic energy). [Also parapsychology as Jung and Pauli (and modern p.p. science) understood it, is dealing with spirit-psyche, since they did not yet know the matter-psyche.]

Healing, "Inner Radioactivity" and the "Quantum Leap in the DNA" deal however with what I call matter-psyche or the energy of the unus mundus, the triangle pointing to below. Thus the Seal symbolizes the transformation of spirit-psyche into matter-psyche (et vice versa), ie the twin process I propose as a modern equivalent to the Hermetic alchemical unio corporalis.

Since the unus mundus is "the other world" in which there is no space, or the point-space is equal to the all-space, and time is eternal (the "always/everywhere"), personal healing (individual "working" with matter-psyche, which is equal to the observation of the quantum leap which defines the starting time of "new life") has always also to do with collective healing, "inner radioactivity" is also radiating (multiplicatio) into the universe (nonlocality). It seems that like this also the "collective DNA" is transformed in a positive, "healing" manner.

This is the psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb (and to artificial radioactivity) !

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:09 am
Profile WWW

Post water chakra imagery
Something about this discussion is VERY important, and catches a subtlety which eludes me at present. It occurs in particular where Remo said above:

Quote:
This leads us to a further detail of the dream: The radioactive substance must "interact with water", and only then "the strange bluish glow emanates from nuclear fuel." The constructive development of the DNA has therefore to do with this fact.

One of my decisisive hypotheses is however that for the observation of the creation and incarnation acts of the world soul we have to come back into the water chakra, into the svadhisthana . Thus, this relation of the ego with the svadhishtana is the absolutely necessary condition for the positive development of the DNA.

I can't say why this idea stays with me. It seems to have something to do with my impression that the Egyptian sky goddess Nut was often depicted in a kind of 'bridge' or rainbow, positionned in an arc formation over the Earth, her stomach featured as the 'nurturing' location (not the vagina, but the area around and just below her belly button, the dantien or 'hara' area). This seems pertinent somehow. I read somewhere a recently translated ancient alchemical manuscript from the Egyptian mysteries which refer to the 'water' of the union with the goddess, I believe. Maybe I can find a link somewhere. It is a piece that was only recently rediscovered and translated, so no one is quite sure how old it is, but it has been appraised as ancient and there is much in it that refers back to this discussion, albeit much of it symbolic, as with western hermetic alchemical treatises. Perhaps some have already seen it on the 'thothweb.com' website?

In general, this discussion just has such resonance right now. Thanks Remo for taking the time to gestate and generate all of this - it is just remarkable. Thanks, too, to Roger for the diagram idea - it gives one a 'pictorial' representation of some of the terms being dealt with here...

Kristin

Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:45 am

Post Cherenkov-Effect Mood Lighting
Hello, everybody...

Roger Faglin wrote:
Lower triangle pointed upwards, Atomic bomb: will - outward agression (atomic physics) - destruction
Roger

I find this particularly relevant to the description of the flying saucer entities of my early childhood, the A-BOMB MEN, who's heads were large, upwards-pointing triangles. By my curious name for them, and my family's history, it thus appears that these entities are in some way closely related to the manifestation of nuclear weaponry, and so there is symbolic indication of this in their appearence.

Chris

Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:34 am
Founder

Thanks, Christopher, for this clarification.

Here a picture from Wiki,

and the text:

Quote:
Cherenkov radiation (also spelled Cerenkov or sometimes Čerenkov) is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle passes through an insulator at a speed greater than the speed of light in the medium. The characteristic "blue glow" of nuclear reactors is due to Cherenkov radiation. It is named after Russian scientist Pavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, the 1958 Nobel Prize winner who was the first to rigorously characterize it.

The funny thing is that there is a speed greater than the speed of light. In my interpretation such a situation means that we have reached the unus mundus.

See also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... e+cone#729

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:05 am
Profile WWW

Post 2 new dreams
Hello friends:

In the past week I have had two dreams which relate, I think, to two threads of this particular section.

Dream 1 ( In connection to Remos discussion of the water chakra ? )

I am in the ocean. The sky and water are a deep grey-blue, almost indecipherable from one another. The water must be body temperature because I am not cold. I don't think I am wearing anything. My family members: brother, sister, mother and father, are with me and we are silent. I am cutting big chunks of raw fish (pink) with a large knife on a thick board which floats in the water beside me. I then throw the pieces out as far as I can and HUGE whales ( Blue Whales ? ) come up and eat the fish. During this part of the dream there is no land in sight. The emotions felt are an interesting blend of peacefulness, excited anticipation, and awe mixed with a little fear. Then we are standing waist deep near a beautiful tropical shore of white sand and palms. There is a community, like a gorgeous resort and people are enjoying the beach. It is twilight. My mother , with a smile, suggests we stay for dinner. There is a great feeling of wonderful abundance.

Dream 2 ( In connection to the trnasparent house thread and DNA? )

I am lying on my back on a transparent platform with no sides. It is an elevator. I am going up within a cylindrical building of MANY floors. The entire centre of the structure is open and there are platform elevators like this one all the way around. Anyone with any fear of heights would have a hard time not passing out from fear and I am no exception but I stay very still and summon 'faith'. Each floor has a circular balcony walkway that the platform takes you to. I see my mother as I pass a floor and say " stop the elevator " but there isn't anything she can do. I say "what floor is that?" so that I can perhaps get back to her from above. She says it is the tenth floor. I must be on my way to the eleventh floor,or higher ? The dream ends.

Some thoughts and associations:

I have dreamt of elevators often in my life but none like this. I have always associated going up in any contraption with being taken aboard ship by aliens. Somehow ascending strikes me as being taken to a new level of awarenes or concsiousness. The fact that I have to hold so still also gave me the sensation of being 'frozen' much like being rendered helpless in bed prior to abduction. ( My mother has been the only family member present in my 'dreams' of aliens. )
The cylinder-shaped structure made me think of DNA.

Lisa

Marcus Aurelius

Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3