UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 am

[ 19 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Pauli's 137 (fine structure constant / death) synchronicity 
Founder

Post Pauli's 137 (fine structure constant / death) synchronicity
I'd like to present first the fine structure constant synchronicity of Pauli:

1. The fine structure constant is a number, more or less 1/137, which is very important in the so-called quantum field theories

Wiki writes:
Quote:
As a dimensionless constant which does not seem to be directly related to any mathematical constant, the fine-structure constant has long been an object of fascination to physicists. Richard Feynman, one of the founders of quantum electrodynamics, referred to it as "one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to use with no understanding by man."

Thus, no physicist understands what this constant is. Further it is dimensionless which means that it does not contain the physical dimensions kg, sec and meter. It is just a naked number and is like this not really connected with the physical world, ie to Einstein's spacetime with its masses (the physical universe).

Pauli wrote about the fine structure constant:

Quote:
"... it should be remembered that the atomicity of the electric charge had already found its expression in the specific numerical value of the fine structure constant, a theoretical understanding of which is still missing today."[Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 29]

The theoretical understanding of the constant is even today, 50 years after this statement, still missing. Pauli was however convinced that exactly the theoretical understanding of the constant will be the touchstone for every new field theory (as for example also for the superstring or string theory of today).

These remarks show that the fine structure constant has something magical, even for a physicist. Further, it is a fact that no one understands why it has exactly this numerical value and no physical dimensions.

2. When Pauli was taken to hospital in Dec 1958 he realized that the number of his room was 137. In a great fear he showed this room number to his assistant Charles P. Enz [Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 30] -- and died (on Dec 15, 1958 with a cancer of pancreas).

Further, the last book he read was a book about the alchemist and magician Albert the Great (the teacher of Thomas Aquinas). It is a matter of fact that after his postulation of a necessary integration of parapsychology (and biology) into physics in 1953, Pauli was deeply fascinated by this subject.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Magics of the Fine Structure Constant
The magics of the fine structure constant respectively of the #137 is also shown in the following really incredible fact: The term KABBALAH written in its Hebrew original is HLBQ (read from the right to the left and written without vocals). In the Kabbalah every letter has a numerical value: Q = 100, B = 2, L = 30 and H = 5. Together this is 137 -- the value of the fine structure constant and the number of the room in which Pauli died.

Thus there is also a further magics of this number which comes from the Kabbalah.

We remember however the Kabbalah of Isaak Luria I quoted already many times, also in the UM forum.

The central idea of it is the so-called tikkun, the restitution of the world after the great catastrophe (see end of http://www.psychovision.ch/ufnw/egeln_chap13_roth.htm ). The catastrophe happens because of a non-redemption of man and God. In the process of the redemption every human being has to assist the Godhead with the reversal of the world as well as of the humans and of God.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Magic Field and the UNUS MUNDUS
We can therefore conclude that the fine structure constant has to do with a "magic field," which is however not a physical but a psychophysical field and like this is behind or even beyond the world of physics, Einstein's four dimensional spacetime and the masses that move in it.

The fine structure constant seems to be some sort of a bridge to a mass-, space- and timeless world. Of course we think immediately at the subject of this forum and blog: the UNUS MUNDUS, the psychophysical reality as Pauli called this world of the Beyond (Pauli died after he had seen the constant as his room number).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 137 = 33rd prime number
137 is the 33rd prime number !

A prime number is something very special. Mathematicians thought that counting is just adding one stroke to the other ones. Eg five strokes and one more is six. But then some of these numbers developed qualitative attributes which were not consciously added. For example #6 is a so-called perfect number, which means that the sum of its divisors is equal to the multiplication of them: 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 x 2 x 3 = 6.

Other numbers became so-called prime numbers. This means that such a number can only be divided by itself and by 1.

Such a number is some sort of a monolith, which reminds me of dreams/visions of some members of the UNUS MUNDUS forum. I do not remember them exactly, thus perhaps the people concerned could add here their monolith dreams. I guess that they have much to do with #137.

33 reminds us of course of the Seal of Solomon, in my interpretation the structure of the unus mundus. Thus the "monolith 137" is another symbol of the "3/3 unus mundus"

1 + 3 + 7 = 11 -- the Tao. This reminds us of course of all the amplifications we discussed and the synchronicities that happened in the thread The 11:11 phenomenon, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=64.

Thus, the fine structure constant = monolith 137 = 3/3 structured unus mundus = 11 = the Tao = the background of the universe = the Beyond = the psychophysical reality.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The new field theory
Quote:
... the fine structure constant, a theoretical understanding of which is still missing today." (W. Pauli); [Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 29]

Further, we have seen that Pauli was convinced that the theoretical understanding of the constant will be the touchstone for every new field theory (as for example also for the superstring or string theory of today).

Could thus the new field theory be a theory of the unus mundus? A theory, which is not only a physical one, but a psychophysical? A theory, in which physics is unified with a new understanding of parapsychology and evolutionary biology (as shown in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1775 and following posts )? A theory which unifies the "field of consciousness," symbolized in Einstein's spacetime with the field of the unus mundus?

In such a psychophysical theory the "field of consciousness" would be a consciousness which approaches the velocity of light. Psychologically this would mean that such a consciousness dilates the space and the time by dilating their measures. If the space measure is infinite the point is the same as the whole universe. If the time measure is infinite, eternity is reached. The latter "spacetime" is however the unus mundus.

Such a consciousness -- I call it the Eros ego -- would be able to observe what I call singular (acausal) quantum leaps, ie creation and incarnation phenomena of the world soul, the latter the energetic principle of the unus mundus.

This is however exactly the myth Hermetic alchemy described in an archaic manner in the second coniunctio, in the unio corporalis I evaluate in Chapter 4 of The Holy Wedding, http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... ntents.htm.

For me the first of Elaine's pictures (thanks Elaine for them!) shows this situation: The queen (world soul) containing in her womb (the earth, the grave below her) the king, the phallus, the sperm out of which after the death (Beyond) the "new life" is created and born:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post I get sad
And now for some reason I get sad. What comes to my mind is what Marie-Louise von Franz always told me:

Quote:
"Your writings are posthumous. Only later generations will understand what you are really talking of."

This makes me sad since I know that we are in a big danger and would need more people who deal with all this. Especially physicists and scientists in general should change their mind and learn to think symbolically. This would mean that they begin to understand what Wolfgang Pauli claimed:

Quote:
"For the achievement of such an integrative description of nature it seems that a recourse to the archetypal background of the scientific terms is necessary.

[Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 28; my translation; see also AaA, p. 180, transl. Roscoe]

With this statement he aims of course at Hermetic alchemy (Robert Fludd, Gerardus Dorneus, Michael Mayer, Paracelsus), in which he was so much interested.

I guess that I am working at this challenge.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: I get sad
Remo Roth wrote:
This makes me sad since I know that we are in a big danger and would need more people who deal with all this. Especially physicists and scientists in general should change their mind and learn to think symbolically. This would mean that they begin to understand what Wolfgang Pauli claimed:

Quote:
"For the achievement of such an integrative description of nature it seems that a recourse to the archetypal background of the scientific terms is necessary. [Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 28; my translation]

With this he meant of course Hermetic alchemy (Robert Fludd, Gerardus Dorneus, Michael Mayer, Paracelsus), in which he was so much interested.

I guess that I am working at this challenge.

Remo

This just came to my mind from my old companion of 23 years:

I Ching #61 2nd line

Quote:
Nine in the second place means:
A crane calling in the shade.
Its young answers it.
I have a good goblet.
I will share it with you.

This refers to the involuntary influence of a man's inner being upon persons of kindred spirit. The crane need not show itself on a high hill. It may be quite hidden when it sounds its call; yet its young will hear its not, will recognize it and give answer. Where there is a joyous mood, there a comrade will appear to share a glass of wine.
This is the echo awakened in men through spiritual attraction. Whenever a feeling is voiced with truth and frankness, whenever a deed is the clear expression of sentiment, a mysterious and far-reaching influence is exerted. At first it acts on those who are inwardly receptive. But the circle grows larger and larger. The root of all influence lies in one's own inner being: given true and vigorous expression in word and deed, its effect is great. The effect is but the reflection of something that emanates from one's own heart. Any deliberate intention of an effect would only destroy the possibility of producing it. Confucius says about this line:

The superior man abides in his room. If his words are well spoken, he meets with assent at a distance of more than a thousand miles. How much more then from near by! If the superior man abides in his room and his words are not well spoken, he meets with contradiction at a distance of more than a thousand miles. How much more then from near by! Words go forth from one's own person and exert their influence on men. Deeds are born close at hand and become visible far away. Words and deeds are the hinge and bowspring of the superior man. As hinge and bowspring move, they bring honor or disgrace. Through words and deeds the superior man moves heaven and earth . Must one not, then, be cautious?

(emphasis mine)

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:16 am
Profile Personal album

Post 7:11
For quite a long time, before Remo began this blog with the above commentary on the magic of number 137, I had been seeing/'receiving' "7:11" on the clock. I could not imagine its' import, but knew it would probably 'turn up' somewhere - and indeed it has. 7:11 represents the wonder of the "33rd prime number" Remo speaks of above. I stopped seeing the number about a week or two ago, where I guess there was a 'trough' of quiet for me regarding the unus mundus and all that it represents.

Let me just add to this that the number "7" thereafter (after the 'trough' period of gestation for me) would not let me be, and I was forced to sit up at night with it, as if it was a child. I tried many methods of approach, both associative and otherwise, but still it would not yield up its' obvious secret, although I did write down the following: " 7 plus 1 is the number of an octave and therefore of 'beginning again' ". Since 7 had always been my favourite number since I was a kid, I was sure I would discover something about what it meant to the unus mundus... Associations I made at the time included: in English we say - "Seven come Eleven", which has to do with placing a bet. Also, it is said that '11' is Heaven, while '7th Heaven' is the phrase used to describe the ultimate location of all! This made me feel cheerful.

I feel certain, because of this very recent synchronicity and because of all the other crucial insights that have been disseminated on this forum, that all Remo says above regarding Pauli's sense that "the theoretical understanding of the constant [137] will be a touchstone for every new field theory..." is true. I think that this postulated 'new field theory' will be found out to be "a theory of the unus mundus", the very theory which has been Remos' discovery and exploration for most of his life.

As for the idea that such vastly significant things take a long time to be found and digested, let alone understood by even one other person: the future is now, no matter how long it takes some others to find it! Rogers' post above is just perfect. Even one 'unknown' gesture can be beneficial in this moment to the course of all history/time (since most work in this world by 'the clock', we must face the fact of so-called history). The world already benefits from all of this fine work of yours, Remo - I sense that it is so.

Kristin

Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:42 am

Post '7' continued...
I forgot to add above that according to at least some indigenous tribes of North America there exist '7' directions: the 4 obvious ones (north/south/east/west), along with 'above', 'below' and finally, 'within'. To me, the number "Seven" is analagous to the location called WITHIN, which is also the one point/all points aspect which Remo often discusses. Perhaps 7 ultimately refers to the 'belly', the personal athanor of each one of us, from which we have a chance to radiate the anti-atomic energy (Love) & thus ultimately help to heal the wounds of the world - in truth, even help God/dess to heal 'Creation' ( the tikkun aspect of Issak Luria's Kabbalah, mentionned above (and elsewhere on this forum) ).

If one goes to work on this idea, one discovers that '7' is the only 'missing' number in the movement from the old quaternity to the Seal of Solomon and further on into a new quaternity. That is my conclusion anyway (and I am no mathematician, so who knows!.....). I thought of Remo's sense of the movement of the quaternity into the quintessence - the 4 to the 5 respectively - and from there on into the '6' - the Seal of Solomon, which represents the 'acausal quantumn leap' aspect of psychophysical reality. From here then we can eventually arrive at a NEW quaternity - the next '4'. Or do we go there next? It seemed that maybe we go first from the '6' into the subtle area of the '7', however briefly, since the '7', the wu wei center of every human body, is a requirement for the completion of the observational 'work' which leads to the acausal leap, and this '7' location or 'center' is the secret direction which is created when the 2 triangles of the Seal converge together. Thus '7' seems perhaps to represent the center of the Solomon Seal, a new diagram of which Roger presented recently for us on the 'healing' thread (I think), complete with an obvious 'central' area between the two triangles (I'll look for the link).

If one wanted to speculate further from this point forward, the number 7 might even be representative of the center of EVERYTHING, just as some tribal peoples believe, and if it is the 'center' of everything, then according to my quotation of the phrase in the above post, it could even be 'heaven' itself --- it exists both within us, heaven that is, and on the outside of us somewhere - thus we are stationned within IT! IT ('heaven'!) might therefore just be the unus mundus itself, who knows?

(I did draw many diagrams to figure this all out, but it is complicated to explain and I can't show you my diagrams, unfortunately, as I don't have a scanner. Many apologies, but I thought I must say what I have been feeling for awhile now anyway, despite the obvious drawbacks....)

Cheers,
Kristin

Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:11 am

Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"For the achievement of such an integrative description of nature it seems that a recourse to the archetypal background of the scientific terms is necessary. [Pauli-Jung-Dialog, p. 28; my translation]

If one looks at science, it gets very easy to see that the words and equations are the unconscious symbolic expression of an unknown. Up to there, nothing to say. But then when a part of this unknown is angrily put aside because it does not fit in the intellectual a priori, and never will, here starts the big neurosis leading to the most stupid and destructive projections.
There is so much fear behind the collective power complex, the fear of children who do not accept the idea of growing up. It is so much easier to run in circle. Even quantum physics regress into the neoplatonician epistemology when using a statistical approach to the quantum leap...

How many are there who can accept that their thinking can be guided by the Eros world? We are happy, we've got a top one! :wink:

All this is not a matter of brains, of [Logos] thinking: it is a matter of humility and honesty, courage, depth, love, as many values that tend to be laughed at in the secret meetings of the bosses of the world.

This is what we are confronted with. But i guess that the 'point A' phenomenology is a colossal 'non-weapon'.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:02 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: '7' continued...
kristin wrote:
... since the '7', the wu wei center of every human body, is a requirement for the completion of the observational 'work' which leads to the acausal leap, and this '7' location or 'center' is the secret direction which is created when the 2 triangles of the Seal converge together. Thus '7' seems perhaps to represent the center of the Solomon Seal, a new diagram of which Roger presented recently for us on the 'healing' thread (I think), complete with an obvious 'central' area between the two triangles (I'll look for the link).

Kristin

Yes, the 7 is the center, as in Tantrism:

It is the heart chakra which seems to contain all the other six, three below and three above it. It is the Eros consciousness in connection with the Eros Self. It is the Seal of Solomon, as in the anahata chakra.

As much as I remember, superstring or string theory can also represented in 11 dimensions. The 4 of spacetime and 7 further dimensions behind it. There one dimension contains all the other ones (as much as I remember) -- the 7th Heaven !

Like this it is a similar symbolism as the one of Simon Magus' Gnosis, see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... nosis#1722

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Eduard Klarer wrote:
Thank you Remo, for every seed (post) that is placed by and through you. Who knows in the coniunctio which sperm will reach the ovum?

Thank you, Eduard. Yes, the seeds are now in the Internet, and as long as Google exists, they will not be forgotten. They lie dormant in the earth now, and once will grow up.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:29 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
If one looks at science, it gets very easy to see that the words and equations are the unconscious symbolic expression of an unknown. Up to there, nothing to say. But then when a part of this unknown is angrily put aside because it does not fit in the intellectual a priori, and never will, here starts the big neurosis leading to the most stupid and destructive projections.
There is so much fear behind the collective power complex, the fear of children who do not accept the idea of growing up. It is so much easier to run in circle. Even quantum physics regress into the neoplatonician epistemology when using a statistical approach to the quantum leap...

Roger

I guess it was this fact why I got so sad. How science rapes nature, since it cannot feel it anymore.

Wolfgang Pauli got yet conscious about all this when he wrote to Aniela Jaffé, a feeling type (and also to his colleague Markus Fierz), in August 1954 that quantum physics does not treat matter in the right way, since it does not observe dependent of the inner state of the observer. Then he writes that he realizes more and more that

quantum physics is "a black mass."

This is it, what science should realize ... !

Instead, scientists go on to glorify the intellectual Pauli. They cannot realize what really happened with the Nobel laureate after 1930, after the "invention" of the neutrino/antineutrino.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:46 am
Profile WWW

A year ago, I began work on a science fiction short story, “Sex, Love and the Mighty Fine Structure Constant” that entailed describing the Sommerfeld fine structure constant in a way that anyone reading my story could understand it perfectly well. I chose this constant as the conceptual ‘hero’ of my tale, because – as this thread of the UM Forum points out (in Richard Feynman’s voice) – it is "one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics” – and it is central to why the world is as we see it. But what is the fine structure constant? Quite simply, it represents the tendency of electrons to receive and release photons. If it were slightly stronger or weaker, atomic bonds would form either too readily or not at all, and consequently we wouldn’t be here. In a poetic sense, it represents the promiscuity of matter and energy, the eagerness of the physical world to couple with light easily and repeatedly. (In fact, it’s referred to as a coupling constant.) The ‘damn mystery’ of the fine structure constant mentioned by Feynman is the fact that its value (1/137) can only be determined by observation and not by theory: it’s just there. Why, nobody knows. One week after I began writing this short story, just a few days after I learned about this vital relationship of light and matter, I entered a 5 kilometer foot race – and the number randomly assigned to me … you guessed it: 137.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:27 am
Founder

One week after I began writing this short story, just a few days after I learned about this vital relationship of light and matter, I entered a 5 kilometer foot race – and the number randomly assigned to me … you guessed it: 137.

Thanks, Al

Yes, the fine structure constant is in fact the great mystery of physics, but also of the psychophysical world. I wrote about it in some other posts. I guess that it has to do with the psychophysical world, which does not have any space, time and mass in our meaning, since it is (physically) dimensionless. If there are no physical dimensions anymore, we enter the unus mundus. Your synchronicity shows me that this seems also to be your fate. I am so glad that you join our forum.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Thinking about the unus mundus, I feel a feverish wonder, as if the sponges of blood inside my bones were soaking up our common surprise at simply finding ourselves alive in this mysterious universe! As Roger writes above, “All this is not a matter of brains, of [Logos] thinking: it is a matter of humility and honesty, courage, depth, love, as many values that tend to be laughed at in the secret meetings of the bosses of the world.” Wonder is among those values. Motivated by this thread, I did a little more homework about the Fine Structure Constant and came across a website that I believe will interest the other participants of the UM Forum:
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~jgg/page5.html
Here you will find the larger context of Feynman’s quote about the Fine Structure Constant being among “the greatest damn mysteries of physics” – and the latest theoretical understanding of the constant. It turns out that the constant can be derived theoretically, as Feynman guessed intuitively, from the relationship of a polygon inscribed within a circle. For the precise details, visit the above website, where the mathematician James Gilson deduces the Fine Structure Constant by showing the geometric association between “motion round a polygon, [which] must occur with directional jumps” and quantum leaps! This, of course, brings to mind Remo’s insight about the Seal of Solomon as “the symbol of the anima mundi, [which] contains matter-psyche as well as spirit-psyche … thus the symbol for some sort of a pregnant world soul … [whose] birth can be described as an observable singular quantum leap…” (The Archetype of the Holy Wedding 4.8.4 “Anima versus anima mundi”) From this, I think, we can see the Fine Structure Constant as Remo describes it: a “magic field” that relates the geometric world of spacetime with the dimensionless reality of the unus mundus. Further implications about the affinity of the Fine Structure Constant with human life can be found at another of James Gilson’s sites:
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~jgg/gil15.html
Here, you will find this astonishing statement:
“The fine structure constant's ubiquitous influence in such every day objects … as computer controlled telescopes, microscopes, digital photo devices … [and] our primary personal interface with the world, our eyes, [which] are such photonic-electronic coupled biological signal conversion devices. … If the fine structure constant were suddenly to be switched off, here on earth and out there in those massive astronomical objects and indeed everywhere, atomic systems would shed all their orbiting electrons … [which] would slingshot tangentially out of orbit into a universal orgy of randomness. All atomic, molecular, biological systems would be destroyed in the process. All life including our own, all human aspirations, society and institutions would be consumed in the instant catastrophic fireball and there would be no record left that they had ever existed.”
137 obviously puts the unus in unus mundus!

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:37 am
Founder

Thank you, Al, for these very interesting amplifications.

Al Attanasio wrote:
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~jgg/page5.html
Here you will find the larger context of Feynman’s quote about the Fine Structure Constant being among “the greatest damn mysteries of physics” – and the latest theoretical understanding of the constant. It turns out that the constant can be derived theoretically, as Feynman guessed intuitively, from the relationship of a polygon inscribed within a circle. For the precise details, visit the above website, where the mathematician James Gilson deduces the Fine Structure Constant by showing the geometric association between “motion round a polygon, [which] must occur with directional jumps” and quantum leaps! This, of course, brings to mind Remo’s insight about the Seal of Solomon as “the symbol of the anima mundi, [which] contains matter-psyche as well as spirit-psyche … thus the symbol for some sort of a pregnant world soul … [whose] birth can be described as an observable singular quantum leap…” (The Archetype of the Holy Wedding 4.8.4 “Anima versus anima mundi”) From this, I think, we can see the Fine Structure Constant as Remo describes it: a “magic field” that relates the geometric world of spacetime with the dimensionless reality of the unus mundus.

Yes, the similar content is the circle (Seal of Solomon), the motion around a polygon corresponding to the idea of a singular inner quantum leap, and #5 as the quantum leap in the process I described once as {6 > 5 > 4}, which means that we have first the "pregnant world soul" (6; 2x3; bipolar energy), then the quantum leap = 5 = realization in matter (5 is the number of matter), ending in a "new 4," which means a new causal world completely different from the one before the 6 was constellated.

Thus, we should write the process more exactly as {old 4 > 6 > 5 > new 4}. Exactly this process combines the causal world of Einstein's space-time with the acausal world of the observation of the inner quantum leap, and thus eliminates the contradiction of Carl Jung's theory, which is an unconscious mixture of a causal theory (theory of the development of the archetypes; see AION) with an acausal theory (synchronicity).

I think today that my Body Centered Imagination is the empirical aspect of the theoretical elimination of Carl Jung's contradiction. Since the inner quantum leaps "touch" the unus mundus (psychophysical nonlocality of the inner quantum leap), what happens in one human can perhaps change the whole universe.

Quote:
“The fine structure constant's ubiquitous influence in such every day objects … as computer controlled telescopes, microscopes, digital photo devices … [and] our primary personal interface with the world, our eyes, [which] are such photonic-electronic coupled biological signal conversion devices. … If the fine structure constant were suddenly to be switched off, here on earth and out there in those massive astronomical objects and indeed everywhere, atomic systems would shed all their orbiting electrons … [which] would slingshot tangentially out of orbit into a universal orgy of randomness. All atomic, molecular, biological systems would be destroyed in the process. All life including our own, all human aspirations, society and institutions would be consumed in the instant catastrophic fireball and there would be no record left that they had ever existed.”
137 obviously puts the unus in unus mundus!

I see now why there is always also electricity in these processes of an "inner radioactive decay" = "inner UFO" (I talked about this in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... t=ufo#5094 ): Meant is actually the fine structure constant which is a constant one needs to describe the electromagnetic force. Further, in a modern theory the radioactive force (weak force) and the electromagnetic force were combined to the so-called electro-weak theory. This is a further hint that electricity and radioactivity belong together, even much more also on the psychophysical level.

The fine structure constant is dimensionless (ie does not contain the three dimensions of physics: mass, space and time), thus, as Al tells us, some sort of a gate to the unus mundus.

Remo

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Thus, we should write the process more exactly as {old 4 > 6 > 5 > new 4}. Exactly this process combines the causal world of Einstein's space-time with the acausal world of the observation of the inner quantum leap, and thus eliminates the contradiction of Carl Jung's theory, which is an unconscious mixture of a causal theory (theory of the development of the archetypes; see AION) with an acausal theory (synchronicity).

The ones of you who know a little modern physics know that one of the most important tasks of it is to combine Einstein's causal General Relativity Theory with quantum physics. The result of this task is what one calls today the superstring theory. With the help of it physicists had to conclude that like this the four dimensional world of Einstein (which explains the macrocosm) must be combined with a six-dimensional quantum physically small world behind it explaining the microcosm. 4 + 6 = 10, which is the so-called denarius of Hermetic alchemy (see my ms The Holy Wedding; see also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... narius#839 ). What physics tries in the outer world, I try to explain and empirically observe with the help of Body Centered Imagination in the inner world of our guts.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]