UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 am

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 Carl Jung's Pegasus Vision and the psychophysical reality 
Founder

Post Carl Jung's Pegasus Vision and the psychophysical reality
On June 29 I was announced the following:

June 29, 2006 - Another Horse Suspended in the Air.

June 24, 2006: Horse Suspended in Mid-Air Near Milan, Italy, Apartment.

"She did not know if it was a helicopter, a UFO or what.
She stayed there (on the balcony) for four or five minutes until she realized it was a horse."
- Jaime Maussan, Investigative Reporter

see http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm ... nvironment

Source: http://www.earthfiles.com/

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Carl Jung's Pegasus Vision
These visions reminded me immediately of Carl Jung's Pegasus vision he carved in his Bollingen Tower and described in a letter of Dec 13, 1960:

Quote:
13 December 1960

Dear Dr. Tauber,

Many thanks for your kind suggestion that I write a commentary on my Bollingen symbols. [The figures Jung carved in bas relief on the outside wall of his Tower (see image below).]

Nobody is more uncertain about their meaning than the author himself. They are their own representation of the way they came into being.

The first thing I saw in the rough stone was the figure of the worshipping woman, and behind her the silhouette of the old king sitting on his throne. As I was carving her out, the old king vanished from view. Instead I suddenly saw that the unworked surface in front of her clearly revealed the hindquarters of a horse, and a mare at that, for whose milk the primitive woman was stretching out her hands. The woman is obviously my anima in the guise of a millennia old ancestress.

Milk, as lac virginis, virgin's milk, is a synonym for the aqua doctrinae, one of the aspects of Mercurius, who had already bedeviled the Bollingen stones in the form of the trickster.

The mare descending from above reminded me of Pegasus. Pegasus is the constellation above the second fish in Pisces; it precedes Aquarius in the precession of the equinoxes. I have represented it in its feminine aspect, the milk taking the place of the spout of water in the sign for Aquarius. This feminine attribute indicates the unconscious nature of the milk. Evidently the milk has first to come into the hands of the anima, thus charging her with special energy.

This afflux of anima energy immediately released in me the idea of a she bear, approaching the back of the anima from the left. The bear stands for the savage energy and power of Artemis. In front of the bear's forward striding paws I saw, adumbrated in the stone, a ball, for a ball is often given to bears to play with in the bear pit. Obviously this ball is being brought to the worshipper as a symbol of individuation. It points to the meaning or content of the milk.

The whole thing, it seems to me, expresses coming events that are still hidden in the archetypal realm. The anima, clearly, has her mind on spiritual contents. But the bear, the emblem of Russia, sets the ball rolling. Hence the inscription: Ursa movet molem. ["the she bear moves the mass." Next to the female figure with the horse Jung carved two inscriptions: ‘Exoriatur lumen quod gestavi in alvo’ (let the light that I have carried in my womb shine forth) and a greek sentence meaning ‘Pegasus leaping forth a consecrating gush of the water carrier.” The latter involves a pun on the meaning of the name Pegasus, lit. "fount horse."]

There's not much more I can tell you, but as a sign of the times I would like to cite the opinion of one of my critics. He accuses me of being so uneducated that I don't even know that the sun moves into Pisces from Aquarius and not the other way round! Such is the level of my public. With best greetings to you and your wife,

Yours sincerely, C. G. JUNG

I'd like to comment this vision together with modern Pegasus visions.

Remo[align=left][align=right]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The End of an Aeon
We have a further quote, in which Carl Jung talks of Pegasus:

Quote:
"At the end of this cosmic age Vishnu will change into a white horse and create a new world. This refers to Pegasus, who ushers in the Aquarian Age." [Letters, Vol. II, p. 607]

Thus, Pegasus belongs to the end of Pisces, of the eon of Christianity, with its symbols of Christ and the anti-Christ, the two fishes.

It seems that this contradiction is now highly constellated, since IMO Bush's "war against terrorism" is nothing else than the war of dogmatic Christianity against the dogmatic Islam (the latter for him the anti-Christ).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Founder

… the silhouette of the old king sitting on his throne …

The old king is the result of the Christian eon, the emphasis of the logos. With the definition of the Trinity Christianity helped to give birth to the energetic principle I call the spirit-psyche (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... dinger#740 ).

I will shortly explain this: As we know, the differentiation into the three is the necessary condition for an energetic description. Thus, with the definition of the Heavenly god as a Trinity Christianity paved the way for the “Heavenly energy”, for what I call in a neutral language the spirit-psyche. In my neutral language physical energy is the outer aspect of the spirit-psyche, Carl Jung's objective psyche the inner aspect.

The Trinity was first defined as the Christian God in the Heavens. Thus, the latter is a holy energetic principle. Further this energetic principle was concretisized in the image of a God really existing in some human like way in the Heavens. [It seems that there are yet today people who believe in such a concrete God, in what one calls the anthropomorphication of the God-image.]

During the 17th century a so-called enantiodromia, the turn into the contrary happened: The spiritual principle became profane, the idea of physical energy was born. This energy is however also a spiritual principle since it is defined as the living contrast to dead matter.

Then however, in a third step, Carl Jung defined the objective psychic energy as the inner God-image. The “holy” spiritual energy is now not concretisized anymore in an image of a real outer god.

In a further step Wolfgang Pauli showed that physics and depth psychology are complementary in the meaning of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics (Niels Bohr). Complementarity means an opposition, which is however necessary to explain all the observable events in this world.

The result is that instead of the contrast between a “holy” divine energy and a profane energy we have now the complementarity of physical versus objective psychic energy, a complementarity between what I call the outer and the inner spirit-psyche.

This is “the state of the art” of today.

Then however Carl Jung experienced the above vision. He felt that the vision has to do with coming events. Implicitly he says like this of course that his depth psychology does not contain the explanation of these coming events. They are yet hided behind the images of his vision. Thus, we have the task to translate the vision into a consistent verbal language.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Founder

The first thing I saw in the rough stone was the figure of the worshipping woman ... As I was carving her out, the old king vanished from view.

Carl Jung's vision was an image he saw in the stone of his Bollingen Tower. Alchemically seen "stone" means "earth" and thus the opposite to "spirit." Further, he had to carve it out of the stone. Thus we can conclude that the continuation of Carl Jung's depth psychology is the liberation of images out of the "earth."

In my neutral language "spirit" means the energetic principle of spirit-psyche, which is itself one the one hand outer spirit-psyche, ie physical energy, on the other inner spirit-psyche, ie objective psychic energy (Jung).

The alchemical "earth" means however what I call the matter-psyche. It is a necessary complementary principle to physical energy as well as to objective psychic energy. "Carving out" means therefore to liberate the matter-psyche.

In this process of carving out the old king disappears and the "worshipping woman" is now emphasized. It is the queen as the feminine principle eqivalent to the king. It is the Eros principle, which is in a bipolarly energetic connection with the Logos. It is the matter-psyche, the other aspect of the bipolar energy term I propose as a result of my modern interpretation of the alchemical Axiom of Maria Prophetissa.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Founder

The woman is obviously my anima in the guise of a millennia old ancestress.

Here I do not agree with Carl Jung. The woman is not the Anima of his definition, but the anima mundi. This is why the woman of the vision is age-old.

[Concerning this problem see also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1922 ]

One can show that Carl Jung in his interpretation of The Golden Flower (CW 13, pp. 1-56) of 1929 reduced the Taoist yin principle and thus the anima mundi to the (one-dimensional) Anima. The anima mundi is the energetic principle of the unus mundus, which means what I call the matter-psyche (however containing the potential spirit-psyche). Thus she is or has much to do with the Seal of Solomon.

As Gershom Scholem has shown, the Seal of Solomon is not originally Jewish (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... .htm#_edn1 ). It entered Judaism relatively late, in the early Middle Ages. It is the symbol of the magical world of the unus mundus, and it is this magics -- of course in its form of black magics -- which was and is still projected onto the Jews.

In contrast to Carl Jung's definition of the Anima, which is the one-dimensional part of the quaternity (the other part is the Trinity), the anima mundi is "three-dimensional." The term "three" means always energetically observable. Thus, the age-old woman corresponds to the triangle pointing to below of the Seal of Solomon. She is however also the whole Seal, since she contains the king, the principle of the spirit-psyche and as this the triangle pointing to above in her womb.

We see here that the whole content of Hermetic alchemy or of the unio corporalis, of the second phase of Gerardus Dorneus' opus comes back. In it the king enters the womb of the queen and dies there. Therefore, in Carl Jung's vision the king disappears as soon as the world soul is emphasized.

After this moment we have a latent situation in which the king (Logos) is not the dominant principle anymore, and the queen (Eros) does not yet reign. Further, this situation is characterized by the fact that it happens in an intermediary realm between spirit and psyche (see Robert Fludd, Dorneus, Paracelsus). It is the latent world of the unus mundus out of which a creation and incarnation at any time is possible (the so-called creatio coninua as the complement to the creatio ex nihilo, the "big bang" of God in the Genesis of the Old Testament).

This is the situation that developed since the death of Carl Jung -- and if we believe in Carl Jung’s last vision, this latent state will end in an apocalyptic phase circa 50 years after his death, ie circa in 2011.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Apocalyptic State of the World
How dangerous this state is we see in the following political fact:

With the Bush doctrine the US has completely abandoned the doctrine that atomic bombs are not applied in a first strike. After 9/11 Bush and his troika decided to apply atomic bombs as a first strike weapon.

This completely emotional and irrational decision shows how the old king disappeared unconsciously in the queen. Politics was once a rational business, but now this is over. US politics is ruled by a collective paranoia. Instead of becoming conscious of the background of this paranoia, Bush shows the rest of the world his power.

Bush and his troika (!) identify consciously with the Christian God (Trinity), and unconsciously with the profane aspect of the Christian Trinity, with the biggest power of the physical spirit-psyche, the atomic bomb. He is willing to throw the "profane Trinity" -- the first atomic bomb's name was Trinity -- onto what he thinks to be the anti-Christ, the Islamic people ...

An apocalyptic scenario, which will become true, if the US does not return to the renunciation of a first strike.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Synchronicity
And the synchronicity follows immediately:

After having written the above statement about Bush & Co. I open my mail box. My bookseller advertizes a new book

Conservatives Without Conscience by John Dean !

Comment:

Quote:
*Starred Review* With the perspective of a former Republican political insider, and experience in the Watergate scandal when he was White House counsel to Nixon, Dean takes a sincere, well-considered look at how conservative politics in the U.S. is veering dangerously close to authoritarianism, offering a penetrating and highly disturbing portrait of many of the major players in Republican politics and power. Looking back on the development of conservative politics in the U.S., Dean notes that conservatism is regressing to its authoritarian roots. Dean draws on five decades of social science research that details the personality traits of what are called "double high authoritarians": self-righteous, mean-spirited, amoral, manipulative, bullying. He concludes that Chuck Colson, Pat Robertson, Newt Gingrich, and Tom DeLay are all textbook examples. Dean calls Vice-President Cheney "the architect of Bush's authoritarian policies," and deems Bush "a mental lightweight with a strong right-wing authoritarian personality." Dean maintains that conservatives without conscience have produced such a hostile, noncollegial environment in Congress that threats of resistance through filibusters have been met with threats of a "nuclear option" and that conservatives have used fearmongering about terrorist attacks to the point where the nation faces a greater threat of relinquishing its ideals of democracy. Dean appeals to conservatives to find their consciences and to all Americans to take serious heed of what is going on in the nation. Readers of all political perspectives will find this book riveting. Vanessa Bush
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Hermetic alchemical unio corporalis in our belly
Back to Jung's vision:

Quote:
Instead [of the old king] I suddenly saw that the unworked surface in front of her clearly revealed the hindquarters of a horse, and a mare at that, for whose milk the primitive woman was stretching out her hands.

As Jung states, Pegasus symbolizes the end of the Christian eon. The same fact is represented by the apocalyptic sun-woman of the Revelation in the New Testament. Thus, the "millenia old ancestress," the anima mundi, the world soul, points to the apocalyptic event, and the horse Pegasus symbolizes a similar content.

The vision stresses the hindquarters of the horse. This is of course the belly region. Thus we can conclude that the world soul is at home in the belly of the horse. This statement is in agreement with the message of one of Nicholas von Flue's visions: The vision of the horse that had eaten the lily:

Quote:
During this same period he had the following vision: As he sat watching his cows and horses in a meadow and, as was his habit, started to pray and to give himself up to divine contemplation, he suddenly saw a beautiful white lily grow out of his own mouth and reach up to Heaven, and from it came a wonderful perfume. But a little later when his cattle (which one chronicler says constituted his fortune) passed by, and he looked down at them, he saw that the lily which grew out of his mouth curved down towards his best horse, and that this horse which was also his favorite, snapped at the lily and completely consumed it.

[A very interesting detail of this vision is the circumstance that the lily is rejected by the Trinity in Heaven. The Trinity in Heaven is a symbol of the causal world view and of the Logos ego. The Seal of Solomon is however a symbol of the acausal world view and of the Eros ego. Thus, already during the 15th century, the conflict between the causal and the acausal worldview, between the Logos and the Eros was constellated, at least in Nicholas von Flue.]

The horse itself is the lower part of man (as in the centaur symbolism). Further, the lily is symbolically equivalent to the Seal of Solomon (same double triadic structure). On the other hand, the Seal of Solomon is the unus mundus or its energetic aspect, the anima mundi, the world soul.

We can therefore state that the lower part of Pegasus is the human belly, and that it is this lower part that contains the world soul. The latter is however, as we have seen, represented by the double triadic structure, the lily and the Seal of Solomon.

We can thus conclude that we find the world soul in our belly. The world soul contains herself in her womb the dead king, which transforms into the sperm respectively into the phallus of the queen, out of which the new life, the new, rejuvenated king is created.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

Post a white horse dream
Carl Jung's Bollingen Tower carving is prescient and he knew it, as he did say it had to do with events yet to come. The 'vision' he saw in the stone, which he subsequently carved upon it, truly must have come 'out' of the unknown - the Beyond - as a special message to him. It is so amazing that Jung had yet to recognize the messages of the existence of an 'Eros consciousness', as Remo has dubbed it, as they seemed to swirl all around him magnetically more and more in his last years. Perhaps his heart had 'contacted' this energy and the 'center' of the body, Jungs' body, wanted to go there, but his 'head' had not as yet accepted that this was o.k., hence this repression (fear) helped to bring on his heart condition. It was like a condition of thwarted 'love' for him maybe, so big was this stress. It brings to mind Wolfgang Pauli's terrible fears and stress condition brought on by very same subject, it seems.

Well, this discussion has huge resonance for me at any rate - thanks alot for the 'enlightenment', Remo. Sometime last night (for us in N. America it was early on Sunday the 2nd of July already) I dreamt that I got up onto a large white horse and subsequently rode it bareback, grasping it by the mane. When I got on its' back initially I felt a 'wave' or surge of energy in my 2nd chakra, like the undulation of an orgasm but which did not just remain in my svadisthana chakra but travelled throughout my system like the rings that emanate when a stone is dropped in still water (and it's strange, because just before going to bed, I had discovered that by pushing the 'Control' button on the computer keyboard, a circle pattern of a ring which is large and then diminishes until it disappears is created on the screen wherever the mouse pointer is placed...). I then rode this white horse at a medium pace towards a circular shaped roadway or path, and we entered the circle from the 6 o'clock position and began to move counter-clockwise around it.

I take this dream partially at least as a signal regarding the energy which is constellated around the Pegasus image for us in this century, as we navigate our way into another age (I am, by chance, an Aquarius myself). My feeling during the dream was the strength and vitality of the horse (and of myself) and a nice and unhurried, though focused, sensibility as we entered into the circle structure.

(I wasn't sure whether to place this dream here or elsewhere, so pls feel free to move it, anyone, if it is felt to be out of place - thanks - !)

Kristin

Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:53 am
Founder

Post Re: a white horse dream
kristin wrote:
Carl Jung's Bollingen Tower carving is prescient and he knew it, as he did say it had to do with events yet to come. The 'vision' he saw in the stone, which he subsequently carved upon it, truly must have come 'out' of the unknown - the Beyond - as a special message to him. It is so amazing that Jung had yet to recognize the messages of the existence of an 'Eros consciousness', as Remo has dubbed it, as they seemed to swirl all around him magnetically more and more in his last years. Perhaps his heart had 'contacted' this energy and the 'center' of the body, Jungs' body, wanted to go there, but his 'head' had not as yet accepted that this was o.k., hence this repression (fear) helped to bring on his heart condition. It was like a condition of thwarted 'love' for him maybe, so big was this stress. It brings to mind Wolfgang Pauli's terrible fears and stress condition brought on by very same subject, it seems.

Kristin

In http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#596 , one of my last publications on my website, I showed how Carl Jung tried to "cure" his "faintness neurosis" (Carl Jung's diagnosis!) with the help of his will and a scientific attitude. Like this he identified with the Logos ego, and only after his first heart attack of 1944 -- during his incredible out of body visions (see Chapter X: Visions in MDR, pp. 320) -- he began to enter the Eros ego. He was however not able anymore to describe all this theoretically.

As I also described in the above section of my book The Holy Wedding, the trouble is that his "shiting God vision" (to use his original words; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=4067#4067 , my post "More about the 'auntification' of MDR") had exactly to do with the deus absconditus, or better with the dea abscondita, the hidden goddess (the Eros Self) one can only experience with the help of the Eros ego.

Thus, he was finally overwhelmed by exactly this archetype of the Holy Wedding in his Pegasus vision we are talking about here. Since he was not yet able to realize the phenomena of the unio corporalis, the second phase of Dorneus' opus consciously, he saw them in images on the wall of his Bollingen Turm (tower). There he had to carve them out, and like this we can deal today with this continuation of Carl Jung's depth psychology.

A funny aspect is the circumstance that Carl Jung always designated the Turm as a symbol of the Self. I never understood this argument, since for me the Self cannot be expressed with the help of a material object. There is yet too much of a projection, and like this too much of a concretization in such an object.

Then, the depth psychologist saw images, ie "otherworldly contents" on the wall of his concretisized Self. Of course this means that behind this concretization there is even more he was however only able to express with the help of images.

There we have to continue.

Remo

PS: When I for the first time slept in Carl Jung's Turm -- in the so-called Philemon room -- I dreamt a dream in which the Turm was not built of stone, but of vegetative material. I did not understand this dream for a long time. Today I know that it meant that I must go back to the "vegetative consciousness," the Eros ego, since only with the help of it we are able to observe the "vegetative Self," the Eros Self behind or even beyond the Logos Self.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:

PS: When I for the first time slept in Carl Jung's Turm -- in the so-called Philemon room -- I dreamt a dream in which the Turm was not built of stone, but of vegetative material. I did not understand this dream for a long time. Today I know that it meant that I must go back to the "vegetative consciousness," the Eros ego, since only with the help of it we are able to observe the "vegetative Self," the Eros Self behind or even beyond the Logos Self.

I would like to amplify this with an old dream of mine (spring ! 1988).

Quote:
I was walking in the countryside and found some sort of hollow 1 or 2 meters wide and quite deep. [A sort of inverted Turm going into the earth]. It was full of lush vegetation.
Then I said to myself: 'Nous ne sommes pas des chercheurs mais des trouvères'.

I Have to explain that because translation won't do it.

The green hollow is a green hole= 'trou vert' in French.

A trouvère was a Middle Ages traveller from the South of France going from castle to castle to sing and express his poetic vision of the world (= Eros dimension).

But there is a word play between 'trouvère' and 'trouveur' (finder).

Thus the sentence is at the same time:

'we are not seekers but trouvères' and 'we are not seekers but finders' and 'we are not seekers but green holes'.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:38 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

kristin wrote:
Well, this discussion has huge resonance for me at any rate - thanks alot for the 'enlightenment', Remo. Sometime last night (for us in N. America it was early on Sunday the 2nd of July already) I dreamt that I got up onto a large white horse and subsequently rode it bareback, grasping it by the mane. When I got on its' back initially I felt a 'wave' or surge of energy in my 2nd chakra, like the undulation of an orgasm but which did not just remain in my svadisthana chakra but travelled throughout my system like the rings that emanate when a stone is dropped in still water (and it's strange, because just before going to bed, I had discovered that by pushing the 'Control' button on the computer keyboard, a circle pattern of a ring which is large and then diminishes until it disappears is created on the screen wherever the mouse pointer is placed...). I then rode this white horse at a medium pace towards a circular shaped roadway or path, and we entered the circle from the 6 o'clock position and began to move counter-clockwise around it.

I take this dream partially at least as a signal regarding the energy which is constellated around the Pegasus image for us in this century, as we navigate our way into another age (I am, by chance, an Aquarius myself). My feeling during the dream was the strength and vitality of the horse (and of myself) and a nice and unhurried, though focused, sensibility as we entered into the circle structure.

Kristin

Your dream is surely a reaction on the above comments, or better, on the deeply archetypal problem constellated in Carl Jung's visions.

Seven months before the Ganesha/UFO visions, in February 1995 (described in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=190 ), I experienced an incredible synchronicity, which belongs together with your white horse dream.

The Synchronicity with Vishnu in the shape of a white horse in Kusnacht-Zurich:
In a group -- wittily, its name is "Turm Gruppe" -- a woman I know very well had a lecture about Carl Jung's Pegasus visions. Since we did not find a babysitter my son, then 8 years old, accompanied me to this lecture.

When the woman began to talk about the mare and the milk -- exactly the motif I did not yet interpret since I felt that I should first deal with Sang's Ganesha dream (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=190 ) -- my son began to become restless and liked to go outside. It was raining. Thus we drove a little around with my car. We drove from Kusnacht-Zurich, where the meeting happened, up the hill to a place called "Forch." And what did we experience? A woman on a white horse from the back. Then we returned on a different street, and once again we met this woman rider on her white horse.

Then, the next day the above mentioned woman talked about Vishnu in the shape of the white horse. In a letter shortly before the one in which he describes his visions (Letters, Vol. 2, p. 607) Jung wrote however:

Quote:
At the end of this cosmic age Vishnu will change into a white horse and create a new world. This refers to Pegasus, who ushers in the Aquarian Age.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:59 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
'we are not seekers but trouvères' and 'we are not seekers but finders' and 'we are not seekers but green holes'.

Roger

Just great, the wit and the wisdom of the so-called unconscious!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:06 am
Profile WWW

Post navigating beyond evil spells
Remo

Your synchronicity regarding 'Vishnu in the shape of a white horse in Kusnacht-Zurich' is indeed incredible. Thanks very much for relating it, as this yet 'ups the ante' (as they say in gambling circles...) with regard to the subject material here (and elsewhere on the 'u.m' - esp. the topic under 'Dreams' entitled "Elephant/Man", which you also refer to here).

The dream you had in Jungs' Bollingen Tower room which is named 'Philemon' (that would be interesting to amplify, eh?) --- so like a fairytale, which always tells the 'truths' we need right when we need them (I associate this dream with the vegetative matter that grows up around Rapunzels 'turm' where she was imprisoned, as well as the jungle of thorns that grew up around Sleeping Beautys' castle, where she lay asleep, 'paralyzed', by an 'evil spell' [= 'black magics'?? - I don't know...]). And Roger, the 'green hole' from your dream must speak of an antidote to the concrete tower 'spell' too - great dream. Thanks very much for the these descriptions Remo and Roger.

Additionally, Remo: regarding your note here on Carl Jung and his 'shitting God vision', which was subsequently 'auntified' (the German word Jung used) by his editors: I think that we could quite safetly translate "auntified" into the english word "sanitized" here! Wow, what a disservice by those people who changed the words of Jungs personal experience, as it only further obscured what we needed to know about Jung and how he really felt... In a way, this 'sanitization' of Jungs' true words also represents the casting of a spell, and an evil one indeed, even if only a 'small' evil (is there such a thing?)... (evil is only real because we have created it - we create it through 'will' in order to gain control over others, and it is all about power and force - 'evil' is, quite simply, 'not love', and its creation is always due, in the end, to some kind of unconsciousness...) (BUT luckily we have found out what we need to understand anyway - ha! we cannot be fooled - and can carry on with our exploration, "with (more than) a little help from our friend" the navigator, Remo).

Kristin

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:03 am
Founder

Post Chiron/Centaur and the Milk of the Mare
I'd like now to continue my interpretation of Carl Jung's Pegasus vision. In doing so I'm trying not to "tantifizieren" (auntify) the Greek mythology (for the "auntification of Jung's MDR see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#2004 ):

The horse is, as mentioned above, the belly of man in the meaning of the opposite to the head. This is very well demonstrated in the symbolism of the centaur I mentioned above. Below a modern version, perhaps a little blasphemic:

The horse we can also interpret as Chiron, the teacher of Asklepios, the first physician.

If we bring the Centaur and the Chiron symbolism together, we can interpret as follows:

The human belly is the physician's teacher

This statement is in complete opposition to the situation of today's medicine. There it is the head, which is the teacher, and conscious knowledge is the precondition for any successful healing.

The Chiron/Centaur archetype is also in opposition to Carl Jung's Active Imagination. In the latter it is not the belly one is in relation with, but inner figures out of the realm of the spirit-psyche. For the people who know the three initial visions of Carl Jung's "night sea journey" of 1913, we could say that this archetype is not represented by Philemon/Elija, but by Salome and the snake (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... e_p2.htm#3 ).

This is why in Carl Jung's vision the horse is not a stallion, but a mare. Not the (masculine) sperm is the live giving principle, but the milk.

This is also why the old king of the Logos principle disappears in the moment Carl Jung realizes and carves out the hindquarters of the mare, the Eros Self located in the belly of man.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Virgin's Birth by the Sun/Moon Woman in Ordinary Human
The complete title of this post should be:

The Virgin's Birth by the Sun/Moon Woman in the Belly of Every Ordinary Human:

Before I go on in interpreting the milk, the lac virginis, the virgin's milk -- which is a contradiction in itself -- I'd like to amplify the virgin.

As I have mentioned above, Pegasus symbolizes the end of the Christian eon, since it is placed between and above Pisces and Aquarius. The end of the Christian eon is as well symbolized by the sun woman (which is in fact a sun/moon woman) of the Apocalypse (or the Revelation), the very enigmatic end of the New Testament.

As I have shown in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#593 the apocalyptic sun woman is connected with the Holy Mary and Christ's virgin's birth by her. In both cases a son is born, who is in the terminology of "this world" an illegitime child, since it does not have a legitimate father. In the theology of the Catholic Church this trouble is solved by the assumption (dogma) that it was the Holy Ghost, God Himself, who fathered the child, Jesus Christ. A necessary precondition for such a virgin's birth is the circumstance that the Holy Mary had first of course to be a virgin, however, since She gave birth to a god, also without the original sin. This second dogma is called the immaculate conception, and it is mostly confused with the virgin's birth dogma.

The fact that there are two different dogmas, the immaculate conception and the virgin's birth of the Holy Mary is important in the case of the apocalyptic sun woman. The apocalyptic sun/moon woman is, as Carl Jung emphasizes, "ein Weib," an ordinary woman. Since the sun woman is an ordinary woman, thus not in possession of the immaculate conception, sinful as everyone of us, she comes, symbolically spoken, down from Heaven and incarnates in the ordinary human. Thus, as a consequence any human, man or woman, could become the place where the sun/moon woman gives birth to her son.

Though the sun woman is a sinful being, she is nevertheless a virgin. Thus, in contrast to the dogma of the immaculate conception, this dogma is not broken through by the sun/moon woman of the apocalypse. This means that the ordinary woman gives birth to a child without the help of a man -- however, since this is an illegitimate child, for the Christian understanding in a sinful way.

And here the archetype of the sun/moon woman comes together with the archetype of the Holy Wedding (Yes, this wedding is holy but sinful). I have demonstrated in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... queen#1904 (Holy Wedding of Hermetics and Exchange of Attributes II) that in the Holy Wedding or unio corporalis archetype, the Queen or Goddess, the dea abscondita procreates her son with the help of her own phallus and sperm, since the King or God died in her womb and transformed like this into her phallus.

In my manuscript The Holy Wedding (see especially http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#593 . ) I have further shown that in a modern language such a "motherly fathering" -- the virgin's birth -- corresponds to what I call the singular acausal quantum leap (since the father, ie the Logos and the causality principle, are absent). Since the world soul = Eros Self = apocalyptic sun/moon woman is situated in the belly of every human, the logical conclusion is that we have the challenge to observe such procreations and births in our belly. This process is what I also call the observation of acausal quantum leaps happening in the Eros Self, with the help of the Eros ego.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The lac virginis (milk) as spontaneous (acausal quantum leap
Quote:
... a mare at that, for whose milk the primitive woman was stretching out her hands. ...

Milk, as lac virginis, virgin's milk, is a synonym for the aqua doctrinae, one of the aspects of Mercurius, who had already bedeviled the Bollingen stones in the form of the trickster.

... the milk taking the place of the spout of water in the sign for Aquarius. This feminine attribute indicates the unconscious nature of the milk.

This is a quote of the passages of Carl Jung's vision, in which the milk is described. On the one hand it is the text of the original vision, on the other it is Jung's interpretation.

First we see that the anima mundi is longing for the milk. The milk is however in the belly of the horse, and the horse in the belly of man. Jung interprets the milk as the spout of water of Aquarius (see image below).

With the help of my arguments in the above post we can now more exactly realize what this spout of water means: It is what the Hermetic alchemists called the rotatio, the red tincture, the quintessence, the infans solaris (the sun child, which are however at home in an intermediary realm between Heaven and earth), the second goal of the second phase of the opus, of the unio corporalis, which are extracted from or born out of the first goal, the rotundum, the philosophical gold, the Seal of Solomon, the stone, the lily, the "Radbild" (wheel image) of Nicholas von Flue (see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#472 ). The latter I interpreted as the unus mundus or its energetic principle, the world soul (anima mundi), the former as the singular acausal quantum leap observable by the Eros ego.

Here the virgin aspect of the apocalyptic sun woman (see post above), but also the Hermetic alchemical queen, the dea abscondita come in, since the singular acausal quantum leap is my modern interpretation of the virgin's milk respectively of the child created without the help of a man, without the Logos principle, without a causal principle, thus an acausal creation and incarnation.

Further, the motif of the milk (the alchemical aqua doctrinae as well as the spout of water of Aquarius) tells us that the world soul is longing for what I call the observation of the inner acausal quantum leaps, the spontaneous events observable in one's belly [and perhaps also between Heaven and earth (intermediary realm), ie in the world's atmosphere?] during the Wu Wei state of the Eros ego.

Thus, if we interpret the horse as above -- as the anima mundi in the belly of man -- and the milk as the rotatio, the quintessence, red tincture, infans solaris created by Her, we get the result that Carl Jung's vision shows that we need a procedure in which the Eros ego (Wu Wei) observes the Eros Self. The method I propose for this task is Body-Centered Imagination.

In German "Hand" = hand has to do with what we call the "Handlungsfähigkeit", capacity to act. We therefore interpret the hands as the constellation of the capacity to act. Interpreted in this way, the "stretching out of [the primitive woman's] hands" means that the world soul becomes "handlungsfähig." ready to act as soon as we liberate the "milk." The latter means of course the observation of the singular acausal quantum leaps.

The observation of the singular acausal quantum leap in the state of the Eros ego is equivalent to what I call the observation of the twin process of the Holy Wedding or of the result of the unio corporalis (see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#592 , section 5.9.2). It is a transmutation process in matter (and not "only" a transformation like the energy transformation in physics and in Active Imagination; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ation#1884 . http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ation#1898 and http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ation#1974 ) and/or in the human body, in which the collective and/or the individual subtle body is created.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Ganesha BCI as an Example
An example of this procedure (BCI) I have given in the thread Elephant/man, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1970 , the liberation of the Ganeshas, of the UFOs and finally of Carl Jung out of the "yoni/lingam flower" (the unus mundus, the Beyond).

Such spontaneous quantum leaps happened for example when this flower spontaneously produced this "missile", when the door of it opened completely independent of my will or intention, when the little Ganeshas jumped out, when they began to dig out the UFOs, when they began to rotate (the rotatio of the rotundum) and hoover, and finally when the last Ganesha carried Carl Jung to his Bollingen Turm (tower) (where he did not think, read or write, but was choping wood).

Further, I understand now why I was forced (by my feeling function) to first amplify Sang's Elephant/man dream with my Ganesha BCI. Before I was able to interpret the milk, the lac virginis, I had to give an example, and it was this example which helped me very much in the above interpretation of the virgin's milk.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:59 am
Profile WWW

Post Posting the dream..
Remo,
I wasn't quite sure whether I should post the dream or not then. I'm glad that I followed that feeling to post it.

Peace, Sang

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Founder

Post The Round Thing and the Rotation = new incarnation
I can imagine that the reader could somehow be confused by all these alchemical expressions like the rotundum, the philosophical gold, the Seal of Solomon, the stone, the lily, the "Radbild" (wheel image) of Nicholas von Flue and their result, the rotatio, the red tincture, the quintessence, the infans solaris in an intermediary realm between Heaven and earth.

This is why I try to translate one of them once again and interpret it a little further. It is the rotation of the round thing, the rotatio of the rotundum. Though not too many people can realize it, it seems very likely to me that the round thing means an "intermediate" world, what the Hermetic alchemists called the unus mundus, the potential world before the Genesis -- in a modern terminology, before the big bang -- out of which any time an acausal creation and incarnation act can happen, which means a transmutation. This means especially that the causal "clockwork" -- the cheerless clockwork fantasy (Carl Jung) -- is interrupted and something completely new and unexpected happens. This incarnation act is symbolized by the rotatio (of the rotundum).

This motif is the one which is the closest to our modern view, since rotating round things are very usual in our world. I remind the reader of the spiral galaxies of the universe, of the rotating stars at the sky, of the planets. In the microcosmic world it is the DNA which is for unknown reasons a spiral. The spiral seems even to be at the bottom of creation.

Thus, we can postulate that especially behind all these incarnated rotations and spirals there is a world which is in Wolfgang Pauli's words "an invisible, potential form of reality that is only indirectly inferable through its effects," a world we cannot observe with the help of the physical observational instruments. This world is of course the psychophysical reality (Pauli) or unus mundus (Dorneus/Jung). It is the world of the energetic aspect I call the matter-psyche out of which the energy of "our world" is created, the physical/chemical energy and Carl Jung's objective psyche (the latter half in this world and half in the other one).

As I have shown in another place, this world is activated by the radioactive decay. Since we increased the latter continuously, this more and more increased amount provokes much more incarnations than in the history before 1945. The UFOs seem to me to belong to this psychophysical reality, and to the twin process, which results as an activation of the unus mundus. One of their typical attributes is in fact mostly the roundness and the rotation.

Thus, I'd like to emphasize here once again that I do not agree with Carl Jung that UFOs are projections of the (Logos) Self into the sky. (See http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... +jung#1974 ) They are an eldritch reality, and the sooner we deal with these phenomena on the background of the here developed theory of the unus mundus the better.

Since neither Carl Jung nor Wolfgang Pauli were able to accept the bipolarity of the energy term, like this neither the transmutation process, in which spirit-psyche transforms into matter-psyche and the latter into spirit-psyche with an increased negentropy, they were neither able to solve the problem of the psychophysical reality. However they paved the way with the help of their theoretical investigations and the publication of their dreams and visions.

I am sure that Carl Jung was conscious about this incapacity to solve the problem when he wrote in 1953 to Wolfgang Pauli that

Quote:
"The problem of the coniunctio must be kept for the future; it is more than I can cope with, and my heart reacts if I exert myself too much along these lines."

Also Wolfgang Pauli seemed to have anticipated the future development when he wrote in 1950 to his colleague Markus Fierz:

Quote:
"Both of us [Pauli and Carl Jung] seem to agree that the future of Jung's ideas is not with therapy but with a holistic concept of nature and the position of man in it."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Why did Carl Jung not reach the coniunctio?
I'm ending the interpretation of Carl Jung's Pegasus vision with an attempt to answer the question why he did not reach the coniunctio.

We have seen that the decisive content of the visions is what I call the dea abscondita, the world soul containing in her womb the deus absconditus, the phallus and sperm for the procreation of new life.

As I have shown in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#593 this motif is equivalent to Carl Jung's childhood dream of the grave's phallus. Thus, approaching the end of his life his visions lead him back to his early childhood. I have there further shown that the archetypal or even psychophysical background of Carl Jung's love story with Sabina Spielrein between the years 1906 to 1909 was exactly the motif of the dea abscondita containing in her womb the deus absconditus. Since they were completely unconscious about this constellation, the psychiatrist and as well as his patient projected exactly this archetype onto each other.

Then however, during his “night sea journey” Carl Jung decided to follow Philemon/Elijah and to neglect Salome and the snake (Who would have cut his head off; See also http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... e_p2.htm#3 for the description of the third vision (the deification of the body) of 1913 Carl Jung did not include in MDR.]

Salome with John the baptist's head

He writes in MDR:
Quote:
"I stuck close to Elijah because he seemed to be the most reasonable of the three, and to have a clear intelligence. Of Salome I was distinctly suspicious. Elijah and I had a long conversation which, however, I did not understand." [MDR, FontanaPress, 1995, p. 206]

These conversations became the template for his method of Active Imagination.

As I showed in the above link, this means that Carl Jung tried to cure his “faintness neurosis” (Jung’s diagnosis!) with the help of a Neoplatonic procedure he described in alchemical terms as “the liberation of the spirit from matter.” This “spirit” is in fact what I call the energetic principle of the collective spirit-psyche.

The final result of this research was the collaboration with Wolfgang Pauli. Like this they dicovered the complementarity between physics and depth psychology. Both agreed – at least implicitely -- that physical energy (outer spirit-psyche) and objective psychic energy (inner spirit-psyche) obey the energy conservation law. This means further that only transformations of “spirit” (spirit-psyche) are possible – physical transformations on the one hand and the individuation process (becoming conscious of unconscious contents) on the other. They did not yet realize that there exists a different process, the Hermetic alchemical unio corporalis, in which not transformations, but transmutations, ie incarnations into the physical world take place.

[With the description of the synchronicity principle they relativated this complementarity, since the common meaning of the outer and the inner event unifies them. However, a discrepancy between a causal theory (the compensatory function of dreams and visions) and an acausal theory (synchronicity) was unconsciously created.]

Because of this limitation neither Carl Jung nor Wolfgang Pauli were however able to discover what I call the matter-psyche, the “energy” of the unus mundus. Such a discovery would require the hypothesis of a bipolarity of consciousness, of what I call the complementarity of the Eros ego and the Logos ego. Symbolically this would mean that one’s head is cut off – as did Salome with John’s.

Since only the Eros ego is able to observe what I call the twin process of the unio corporalis with its transformation of spirit-psyche into matter-psyche and the parallel process of the transformation of matter-psyche into spirit-psyche with increased negentropy, Carl Jung was not yet able to theoretically distinguish the unio mentalis from the unio corporalis, the first from the second phase of Gerardus Dorneus’ opus. Instead of translating the unio corporalis as the observation of the transformation of the body ["corp(us)"] into the subtle body, he interprets this second phase of Dorneus in a Neoplatonic way as an "in-corp-oration." (For more information see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#444 )

However, as we see in his descriptions in MDR, he experienced unconsciously the unio corporalis, for example in his out-of-body experience.

Thus, approaching the end of his life, the dea abscondita and her acausal procreation came back in the virgin's milk of the Pegasus vision. It shows the unsolved problem of the unio corporalis, of the (acausal) birth of the son of the apocalyptic sun woman, of the anima mundi with Her ability of a creatio continua.

I am convinced that events belonging to this creation and incarnation myth will invade mankind during the next few years. It will be a mass invasion. Therefore I am glad that some few people are already realizing the psychophysical background of these apocalyptic events. Thus, Carl Jung in his grave can perhaps relativate his fear:

Quote:
"I am, to be quite frank, concerned for all those who are caught unprepared by the events in question and disconcerted by their incomprehensible nature." [Flying Saucers (CW 10, § 590)]

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:53 am
Profile WWW

Post Pan for Logos
Hello All,

I have been on a hiatus trying to get my feet back on the ground, so I hope you forgive the nonsense spewing out of me on and off for awhile. That said, I hope I can add a few seeds that I find interesting atleast...

Remo said:

Quote:
As I have shown in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _e.htm#593 this motif is equivalent to Carl Jung's childhood dream of the grave's phallus. Thus, approaching the end of his life his visions lead him back to his early childhood. I have there further shown that the archetypal or even psychophysical background of Carl Jung's love story with Sabina Spielrein between the years 1906 to 1909 was exactly the motif of the dea abscondita containing in her womb the deus absconditus. Since they were completely unconscious about this constellation, the psychiatrist and as well as his patient projected exactly this archetype onto each other.

The thing that caught my attention was in the blue.

There was a wonderful book series called the Griffin & Sabine Trilogy, written by a Nick Bantock, they are letters and images and what I believe a wonderful literary and art representation of this very process. If you are already familiar with this book I believe who will see a clear representation of the 'conscious' dealing with this problem. The male and female are linked. The male is 'unconscious', yet it is the female who sees through his eyes and is aware of the images he 'paints'.

Take it for what you will. It is a complex problem, which I believe artists have been dealing with for a long time, which Remo through his process has incorporated into the body. And in this way become aware of the inner/outer conflict. The body is so to speak our Royal Home. In Spanish, the Casa Real. Tennessee Williams played with the term 'Real' in one of his plays Camino Real. His emphasis is that the 'Royal' road or way, is the 'Real' road or way; what is real in the english sense, in that way not a delusion; not crazy.

As Remo has said before, he is considered crazy by Jungians; he is demonized- Pan made into the Devil. Pan in Spanish is Bread. What a thought! I suppose I would be lucky to be as crazy as he is; i.e. Food for Thought. It is this battle between the Royal and the Real; the delusion and the illusion; the logos and the eros, that helps to establish as a relationship beween the masculine and the feminine...at least that is what I am experiencing now.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Site Admin

Post RE: Pan for Logos
Thank you, Ryan.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:13 pm
Profile Personal album

Post St. John and Medusa
(Please Move this if it fits better somewhere else)

I had an image of Medusa shown to me...which led me here.

It seems the woman's equivalent to what Jung could not allow himself to do.
Some suggest that Medusa is what men fear in a woman, but I disagree.

Perseus must cut off her head (the source of her 'Black Magic Power' = snakes that turn all who approach her to stone = no new life/eros

There are many variations, but Perseus cannot look directly at her (he uses a mirror shield) and in one version Persus recieves Pegasus as a gift from the blood that drops to the ground from her neck. With this gift he is able to free Andromeda from the Rocks by the sea.

Which I would suggest would be the 'reformed ego' of the woman and her marriage to Perseus.

I would also suggest that this process could be what the man needs to do to 'kill the Black Magic with in Him'. I am unable to see a distinction, though.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:22 pm

Post Re: St. John and Medusa
Ryan wrote:
I would also suggest that this process could be what the man needs to do to 'kill the Black Magic with in Him'. I am unable to see a distinction, though.

Interesting that you bring up Medusa, Ryan. In the book I just got, Waking the Tiger (thanks again, Tom), the author discusses the "human confusion that may ensue when we stare death in the face can turn us to stone. We may literally freeze in fear, which will result in the creation of traumatic symptoms." (Levine, p.19).

Michael

Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Post unravelling 'fear'...
Hey guys -

The thread about 'Fear vs. Acceptance' under the heading "UFO's and RADIOACTIVITY" seems to parallel this thread very closely - I think that is the territory you are entering into here, Michael, with your reading of the book Tom recommended. Also, the idea of 'playing possum' in a deliberate copying of 'fear paralysis' (so as not be be noticed as possible 'prey'...), which we spoke of on the forum in the first month or so of its opening, finds yet another association with these posts. Amazing how everything is so fluid on this site. We 'surf' our way around, eh, the 'Eros ego' wu-way' - !

Kristin

Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:20 am
Founder

Post Re: unravelling 'fear'...
All

Quote:
Also, the idea of 'playing possum' in a deliberate copying of 'fear paralysis' (so as not be be noticed as possible 'prey'...), which we spoke of on the forum in the first month or so of its opening, finds yet another association with these posts.

see Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion
, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ossum#1107 and following

and

Phoenix UFOs and Gregory's and Chris' dreams
, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ossum#1240 and following

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:35 am
Profile WWW

Post faith..?
Please remove this if not appropriate..
I guess this is where the faith also comes in, after the self sacrifice, dying before dying, that She, Anima Mundi will create continuously...

Peace, Sang

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:38 am
Site Admin

Post Re: faith..?
Sang wrote:
Please remove this if not appropriate..
I guess this is where the faith also comes in, after the self sacrifice, dying before dying, that She, Anima Mundi will create continuously...

Peace, Sang

Sang,

I will not remove a post unless it has been posted by offensive 'guests'. Have faith in yourself! :wink:

The Anima Mundi creates continuously. But what is needed is people observing it in the wu wei stance, behaving as bridges/canals for like this the positive aspects of creation are helped. I guess here lies the worth of human consciousness: in its ability to switch off the Logos-Ego and let the flow comes up/out...

Roger

I Ching #50

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:51 am
Profile Personal album

"Anima Mundi creates.."

Thanks, Sang :D .

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:17 am

Post Waiting for Arnold
Have always enjoyed the observations and profound considerations of Remo and you all and do stop by occasionally – although following the common rabbi’s dictum that the gods hide in low places, I tend to operate on a more pedestrian level – the archetypes manifest in pop culture in significant ways in the participation mystique of the populist half century since post war, and from UFO flicks to Sgt. Peppers (Jung was incidentally, top row center) they invariably indicate a shift and sometime s a sea change in the culture. I write about art but verge into politics in my life, as when an attack dog tears apart Elvis Aaron Presley’s (the American Vishnu) teddy bear, as it did last week, - his earliest talisman & the subject of one of this very first big hits - I perk up. Something critical must be afoot.

And in this same season, my best and purest friends here in the mountains of New Hampshire – earth workers and gardeners of the common stone – have dreamed, man and wife together, of a horse going into a village. A dream so strong and alive, they brought it up again and again and listened intently to its purpose, although we’d never talked of dreams before or since (and likewise the prescient Miss3 of the Canadian wilderness and northernmost plains, dreams of coming into a village).

I’ve a thought on Aquarius and have been writing about it all winter on my non-political blog, Quigley in Exile (Salvador Dali had a coherent, 30-year contemplative vision concerning a white grand piano, a Swiss “father,” a flying horse and a Buddhist Monk – it ended with the monk descending from the Christ wound of Pegasus in a painting called The Second Coming of Christ). Image

A thought: At the turning of each Platonic Month both the Introvert and the Extrovert appear. In the waning age of Pisces, the Introvert was the Christ and the Extrovert Caesar. Pisces would be a yin (warer=feminine) age; “rising” inward with the Earth Mother in Europe (from Clovis to the fall of the Templar’s, 400ad – 1400 ad, on the Ile de la Cite, where shines the Blue Glass of Notre Dame [Our Mother], which Huxley called, “the greatest mandela in the world.”)

But the Platonic Months alternate yin and yang and Aquarius is a yang age (air=masculine); so instead of the Introvert, we may be seeing the Extrovert. This Cosmic passage was foretold no better than in 1791, when the great Austrian genius Mozart and his colleague Emanuel Schikaneder conjured Tamino for a journey from the Earth Mother (then in her Dark Phase, as the Piscean moon passed into the night – she is Disembler, the Queen of the Night: "The sun's rays drive away the night, destroy the evil power of the dissembler") to the Council of Sarastro, the wise priest of Isis and Osiris & the Cosmic male bastion of Power and Order. Like Abraham and Jesus, Tamino is counseled by “three boys” (The Three Visitors, the Magi, The Three Pure Ones) at the beginning of this journey. It is a journey from Cosmic Yin to Cosmic Yang, rising as the West left Earth Mother behind and proceeded to the Enlightenment and the age of Jefferson and Napoleon.

The thoughtful and perceptive notations herewith caught my eye as Remo quoted Jung on Pegasus and the White Horse. Just this week I’d written an article on the Big Austrian (“The Arnold Bounce”) rising rapidly here in the U.S. to politics (in California, which Madame Blavatsky called the Awakening point of a great ascending spiritual movement). Here is an explanation note sent to readers on a political forum which follows trends in politics; here with a famous white horse picture I posted just two days ago on my blog. (Note: a political figure as avatar always strikes a negative cord in the West because to date, we have always been governed poorly. But governance [the realm of the Extrovert] is always done poorly by Introverts and poor governance is characteristic of a yin age like Pisces:

Waiting for Arnold, Part II (photo by master photographer Annie Leibowitz) Image

At the end of this cosmic age Vishnu will change into a white horse and create a new world. This refers to Pegasus, who ushers in the Aquarian Age. - Carl Jung

My comments on the Fourth Turning Forum on the Red State Confederacy and Arnold Schwarzenegger:

"The so-called Culture Wars are a Civil War by other strategies - now between red states and blue states; Clinton and Allen are both [ideologs] and warriors in that war. The South rejects "Logos"-based New Englanders & New Yorkers - that is, those who characterise the Enlightenment (intellect, head-based - analysis) tradition in New Engalnd - Kennedys (all), Kerry, etc., & Hillary too. But the South would accept pure management types of the North not exclusively in the tradition like New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg (who is Jewish) and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney (who is Mormon & campaigns as a Western rancher). Southerners are "Eros" (intuitive, faith, heart-based chakra; empathy) types and will accept Logos leadership, but it has to come from the West - [Eisenhower,] Nixon, Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. My prognosis is that this seculum [the 80-year post-war period Roman historians note as autonomous historical periods] will end somehow with Arnold at the helm."

Alors, but a perceptive reader named Marx and Lennon says Wahhhhh! :

"I see no possibility of a Consitutional Amendment to allow the Terminator to run for President, so a President Ah-nuld is not very likely," says s/he or they.

And I sez, Alors!:

"Two Republican Presidents from the West within this saeculum have carried 49 states (and the only states not voting for Eisenhower in '56 were arch conservative yellow dog Democrat states in the Bible Belt, which are all deeply conservative and Republican today). Both held majorities far beyond that needed for amending & Eisenhower could have easily amended had he needed to. Arnold Schwarzenegger has in the last three weeks taken leadership in opposition to Bush on stem cell and environment. There are now two Republican parties; "Old South" Republicans and "New West" or Independent Republicans (Mike Bloomberg of NY, Arnold in CA). When Blair came to U.S. last week he spent the first morning with Bush and much of the rest of the week with Arnold and his advisor, George Schultz in CA. With Arnold as Secretary of State in a Mike Bloomberg/Mitt Romney cabinet, amending would be a piece of cake and it would insure the "New West" Republicans at least 16 years of governance. Momentum has been going West since Eisenhower (who was a Texan)."

Note: Governor Schwarzenegger is a phenomenon. He did not seek political office. He was called to office in a radical departure from procedures when the psychological ambiguity of the invasion of Iraq called the Strong Man forth. But until very recently, he was well out of favor and was not expected to be reelected. Then on July 14, when Israel invaded Lebanon, again the Strong Man was called forth – his approval ratings suddenly rose 8% points above his opponent, virtually guaranteeing his political future.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

Post Dark One
A further note: . . . my German is a little rusty, but doesn't "Schwarzenegger" translate to English as "the dark one" as Khrishna likewise translates to English as "the dark one"?

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Dark One
Anonymous wrote:
A further note: . . . my German is a little rusty, but doesn't "Schwarzenegger" translate to English as "the dark one" as Khrishna likewise translates to English as "the dark one"?

Bernie

Please register. We're only answering to registered members.

Best

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next