UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 am

[ 7 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 My short bio [written in June 2005] 
Founder

Post My short bio [written in June 2005]
I decided to show my brief bio I sent to some close friends in the UNUS MUNDUS FORUM, since I feel that there are some other people in the WWW, who could have similar experiences. I do this as a very introverted human, since I feel that with the help of my "coming out" they do perhaps not feel so lonely anymore with their incredibly far-outer or out-cast experiences.

Remo Roth's brief bio [written in June 2005]

Remo at Rabbi Loew's grave in Prague in 2005

I was born on 1943-11-11 near the Lake of Constanze in Switzerland. Only some decades later I found out that this place is not too far away from the place where Carl Jung was born. I did however not know anything of C.G. up until I had 29 years. Of depth psychology I knew exactly the facts that there was a Freud, an Adler and a Jung.

When I had 5 ½ years I got very sick with a bone’s tuberculosis. I had to leave my parents and all my siblings and enter a sanatorium in Davos (the place where the World Economic Forum takes place, today). There I was for almost 3 years in a cast. Like this my left hip which was the focus of the tuberculosis, became stiff (what was intended by the physicians).

As much as I know today, during these three years in the loneliness of the sanatorium I entered the unus mundus for the first time. Like this I developed unconsciously the method I call today the Body-Centered Imagination. I am further convinced that this method helped me to survive this lethal disease.

When I came back to my parents and my siblings, I forgot however all this. I went to primary school and had to learn very much. Like this I ended the primary school after 4 instead after 6 years. I entered the secondary school and then the high school.

In 1962 I went to Zurich and studied first engineering at the ETH, the Federal Institute of Technology. Already then I was fascinated by the computer and decided to change to the university of Zurich and study economics and what we call operations research today. I got my master in 1968, exactly during the student’s tumults in Zurich (I joined as a young revolutionary).

I began then to work as a consultant and in addition wrote my dissertation in operations research. I got my Ph.D. in 1971, and my professor, a world’s capacity in operations research, was excited about my dissertation. It dealt with the computerized solution of the time table problem for High Schools with the help of a so-called optimization algorithm (by a man called Minty). It is an algorithm that optimizes integer flows in networks. Thus, already there I was fascinated by the integers.

I tell this detail here, since this Minty algorithm and the optimization theory pursued me for decades in my dreams. Only when I saw much later (some few years ago) that the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious spoke of the optimization of an "acausal or indeterministic, nonlocal integer field” that we call the unus mundus with the help of what I call today the Body-Centered Imagination method and the theory behind it, these dreams and visions stopped. The problem was solved.

The term “integer field” means that sometimes in the (mass-, time- and spaceless) unus mundus there are spontaneous, acausal or indeterministic transformations one can symbolically represent as a transformation of one integer into another. These transformations I call today the psychophysical quantum leaps, which are the background of the UFO/ETs as well as of the events observable during the BCI.

In late 1972 I had a real breakdown. I was not able to work anymore and was even sometimes physically paralized. I began to dream – incredible dreams I did not understand at all. Only today, after 33 years of research and personal development, I begin to understand what really happened then. This phase lasted perhaps for 1 ½ years. Then I decided to become a psychotherapist. During the last years I had however the difficult task to transform this profession into the one of a healer (who heals with his hands and with the help of the BCI) – a modern shaman.

As long as I did not see the above connections, I always broke my bones. I saw then that these are "quantum leaps" put in concrete form, which happened to my bones, since I did not see the psychophysical connections.

The last time I broke a bone was almost four years ago, a fourtnight before 9/11. Thus I decided to retire and to dedicate 90 % of my time to my research and writing. Since then, a real breakthrough has taken place. Especially on July 7th, 2003 I had an illumination in which I saw what I call today the realm of the World Soul, the Eros Self that can only be “entered” with the help of the Eros consciousness.

A further idea was the bipolarity of the energy term. Like this I was able to formulate in a modern way what Hermetic alchemists called the coniunctio and especially its inherent exchange of attributes. I will try to formulate my theory in short, and will publish it soon in the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Some of the humans that join this forum I know already for some years. With some of them I had a very intense exchange of ideas, and we learned very much of each other. I am convinced that we are some sort of a vanguard of the 21st century, since we try to introvertedly enter the unus mundus (or become identical with it) and like this try to help the World Soul in giving birth to Her constructive creations and incarnations compensating the horrible effects we initialized by the fission of the atom 60 years ago.

I have a son of 18 years. He is not at all interested in my depth psychological/psychophysical research, but nevertheless we have a good relationship. He will become a lawer and then perhaps defend the copyrights of my articles, essays and books I’d like to write yet.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu May 17, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for sharing, Remo. You have an extraordinarily interesting life.

I was wondering if you would perhaps elaborate on how you first entered unus mundus while you were in the sanatorium as well as illuminate the process in which you discovered the BCI technique.

Cheers,
Michael

Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:50 am
Founder

One trouble with the cast I was in from the ankles to the heart was the itching, especially in the region of my belly. Since because of the cast I was not able to reach this region and scratch, I began to develop a method to "let it disappear." I just concentrated on this itching, and since as a child I was still in what I call today the Eros consciousness it transformed like this into an image. This was my first Body-Centered Imagination.

Only some years ago I found out that with the help of the Body-Centered Imagination in the state of the Eros ego we can enter a spaceless and timeless world, the "always/everywhere," the unus mundus. I found then in the UM forum other people who confirmed my observations. This was the empirical proof that my method worked, and that there must be another area (or field) behind or beyond what Carl Jung defined as the collective unconscious, the Eros unconscious with its center, the Self. The symbol for this Eros Self is the Seal of Solomon.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:20 am
Profile WWW

Post Thanks, Remo
Thanks, Remo. Lake Constance must have its own "chi" as it "awakens" an inner life into the world. I see my own life centered around a tiny lake in the middle of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Lake Catherine, which we named our daughter after. Welcome the tribute to Rabbi Loeb as well - as an American I've seen Europe "extraverting" for hundreds of years as Rome did (and sending my grandparents out to new shores) - I expected that it would "introvert" again for a thousand years as Rome did on the same matrix. Yeats early in the last century wrote about the circle of Europe breaking in an outward expansion - "the center no longer holds" - but as I write about politics and history, we saw it began to "hold" again just prior to '03 - The matrix of inner life is 12 gold stars on a blue field with four pillars for the "four corners" and Seal of Solomon in the center. Europe sings with one voice today and it sings, "Ode to Joy."

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

One trouble with the cast I was in from the ankles to the heart was the itching, especially in the region of my belly. Since because of the cast I was not able to reach this region and scratch, I began to develop a method to "let it disappear." I just concentrated on this itching, and since as a child I was still in what I call today the Eros consciousness it transformed like this into an image. This was my first Body-Centered Imagination.
Remo

Remo,

one of my 'problems' is that many things i consider as 'normal' do not belong to the collective point of view. This does not really disturb me since they have their 'working efficiency' for me.

The reason i quote you here is that I also developped through the years the 'healing visualizing' you describe above as what I felt as some natural possibility to help my body with its own self-reconstructing processes.

But I never felt ( :D ) the necessity to conceptualize it. I never thought about it in an abstract way. This is why your work is so important to me. It expresses in some neutral language a reality that is not only living into me but that simply IS me...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:38 pm
Profile Personal album

I am not a mathematician but I too have been fascinated by integers.

My fascination with integers is based in the fact that I have an internal conviction that numbers were not invented. Numbers were discovered..

This fact has an important impact upon the works of Carl Jung since if numbers were discovered it lays the empirical basis for the proof of the existance of the Collective Unconscious.

Today many view Jung's work as being an adjunct of Mysticism or as a "New Age" religion.

In actuality Jung's works is important because it establishes the foundation of Psychology as an empirical science.

The beauty and the power of depth psychology is that it may be approached as a series of intellectual concepts proven by living experience or as a living experiences sorted into a series of axioms and theorums.

Thank you

Lewis

"I do not want anyone to be a Jungian... I want people above all to be themselves... Should I be found one day only to have created another 'ism' then I will have failed in all I tried to do." Carl Jung

Mon May 14, 2007 5:17 pm

Post numbers created and discovered
A few years back I sent quotes from Jung about numbers being both "created and discovered" (from UFO essay? Can't recall) to Kerson Huang, the theoretical physicist at MIT who wrote a translation of the I Ching with his wife Rosemary. Received a cheerful reply. Huang, in a thoughtful essay at the beginning of the edition (Workmon Publishing) made the point that the modern world is intentionally based on Newton and Freud and the mechanistic view which he claimed to be bad science. He made the point that everything cannot be measured; love cannot be measured and the Newton/Freud view is faulty science. He claimed that science should be reconfigured substituting Leibnitz for Newton and Jung for Freud in order for it to have organic integrity. Huang was at the Institute of Advanced Studies with Lee and Yang when they won the Nobel Prize (1957) for Physics. He said that after they were informed of the prize they spontaneously threw the sticks of the I Ching.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]