UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:18 am

[ 6 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Dream of the Blessing of Time of 1988 
Founder

Post The Dream of the Blessing of Time of 1988
I'd like to post a dream here, which I also posted in the Kaleidoscope forum. To let the dream be clearer, I enter the associations with quotes.

In a quadratic empty room

Quote:
Association:
The empty, flat space-time which is synonymous to the quantum physical vacuum. [I was occupied with my studies of quantum physics and realized that the above brings the smallest together with the biggest. In symbolic terms this means that the dream speaks of the God-image, since one of the most important attributes of God is that He/She is the smallest and simultaneously also the biggest.]

In the left corner in front there is a "Zeit" [a "time," which is an old Swiss German expression for a clock.] It is also an alarm clock. It possesses two faces, and their hands are connected. Like this the two times are synchronous.

I have a look at these "Zeits." In doing so my mother comes by and tells me: "Also your brother possesses now the blessing of time."

It seems that we had reached the blessing of time shortly before in a religious rite in a Jewish service in the Synagogue. The blessing of time was given to him and to me (and obviously also to one of my sisters) by Maria, obviously the Black Mary in Einsiedeln, Switzerland in a telepathic way.

Quote:
Associations:

"Maria:" The Axiom of Maria Prophetissa. Yesterday I wrote about the Axiom to Marie-Louise von Franz. I wrote exactly about the fact that I found a modern interpretation of the Axiom, which shows that the energy term must be bipolar. Besides physical energy/objective psychic energy [what I call today the spirit-psyche] there must exist a (parapsychological) energy [what I call today the matter-psyche].

"Maria of Einsiedeln:" The parapsychological healing energy.

"The blessing of the time:" When time becomes negative, also energy must become negative [since time and energy are so-called conjugated variables. I cannot explain all this further here. I'd like only to stress that this my central idea consists in the fact that we have to introduce a "negative energy," what I call today the above matter-psyche, i.e., a parapsychological energy, which has to be included into a modern psychophysical theory.

The dream tells me that we have to realize the quantum physical vacuum, which is synonymous to space-time, as the source of a bipolar energy term [and not of an unipolar, as physics does]. Further the bipolarity of the energy term is a decisive attribute of a new God-image [which is in my case the Seal of Solomon, representing exactly the bipolarity of the energy term]. Such a renewed God-image seems to have a healing effect. The healing effect corresponds on the one hand to the microcosm (smaller than small / quantum physics) of God, the body/subtle body relation (the creation of the deified body out of the common body = Body Centered Imagination), on the other hand to His/Her macrocosmic aspect (the universe).

A further interesting aspect is the fact that space-time seems to be created with the help of a process the basis of which is the bipolar energy term. It is what I call today the twin process; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5227#5227

What I do not understand is the synchronization of the two times two hands. It seems that it has to do with a synchronization of inner and outer time, of the psychic and the physical time term.

Any thoughts?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The Dream of the Blessing of Time of 1988
Remo Roth wrote:

What I do not understand is the synchronization of the two times two hands. It seems that it has to do with a synchronization of inner and outer time, of the psychic and the physical time term.

Any thoughts?

Remo

What immediately popped into my mind when reading the above was the word 'KAIROS'.

The kairos is this very special moment when human fate and let's say the 'god/dess' will' are attuned.

This is acausal, of course. But the idea in your dream goes farther than that:

Remo Roth wrote:
It is also an alarm clock. It possesses two faces, and their hands are connected. Like this the two times are synchronous.

it seems to show that the two 'times' can be permanently connected. (This is the blessing by the way.)
I guess it refers to the cherry tree story. If someone can abandon himself in a sort of permanent way to the Eros flow, then the two times are permanently connected and what happens on one side happens on the other. (rotation, permanent exchange of attributes etc...)
Not an easy way to live though, never knowing where one is going, eh? (or so it seems)

Best

Roger

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:01 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
The healing effect corresponds on the one hand to the microcosm (smaller than small / quantum physics) of God, the body/subtle body relation (the creation of the deified body out of the common body = Body Centered Imagination), on the other hand to His/Her macrocosmic aspect (the universe).

Remo

More...

all this happens through human beings. They are the conduit of the birth of the infans solaris. Human beings evolve in the macrocosmic universe and the microcosmic one. The (acausal) incarnatio process cannot thus be 'limited' to the microcosmic aspect. The two times are linked when a human being is conscious enough of these two aspects to consider (and act in such a way) that his life has to follow the acausal path.

It reminds me of something I read about some aborigene tribe. Each morning they thanked the Goddess and went on there way into the desert. Food and water just happened to them when needed.

Roger

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:31 am
Profile Personal album

Post no thoughts but . . .
. . . what came to my mind when I read it was a Clock with Two Faces; a Sky with Two Suns, a Beast with Two Eyes - the last because of this picture below from today's New York Times about a talisman-beast or a chi manifestation from a jungle in South America; it has two eyes, one in the head and one in the belly - I was just thinking about this when I came onto the site.

There is a translation guide to the Tao te Ching ("Three Smaller Wisdom Books" by Patrick Edwin Moran to help his Chinese language students understand Lao Zi): #15 begins "Those of old who were good at being knight-scholars were subtle, were possessed of ineffable efficacy, and were in dark and mysterious confluence, so profound that they could not be perceived." Most of the other English-language translations, in making it sound like "poetry," leave out these phrases. But the phrase "dark and mysterious confluence" always brought to my mind the inner meaning of "two on a horse" - the symbol of the Knights Templar; that is, the Knight Scholar of Tao lives simultaneously in two realms - the Inner World and the Outer World. This is different from Moses and the Boddhisatva who lived in the Outer World, then went to the Inner World and had an experience, then came out and went back "down the mountain" again to the Outer World to tell about the experience and perform a management and educational task in the Outer World. The Knight Scholar of Tao lives in both Inner World time and Outer World time together; Two Clocks, Two Suns, Two on One Horse, a Beast with Two Eyes.

Last edited by Bernie Quigley on Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Roger

Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:16 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Roger Faglin wrote:
What immediately popped into my mind when reading the above was the word 'KAIROS'.

The kairos is this very special moment when human fate and let's say the 'god/dess' will' are attuned.

This is acausal, of course. But the idea in your dream goes farther than that:

Roger

Yes, I agree. I just wrote about the kairos yesterday:

Quote:
In the view of Jung and science Platonic ideas, i.e., archetypes, are either unchangeable, or at least follow causal laws of development. The same classical physicists like Einstein believe: Causal laws determine the motion of matter independent of an observation by man. Pauli argues now that this idea is contradictory to the idea of the kairos, the idea of a specific qualitative moment of time, in which things change spontaneously and unpredictable (acausally). It is one of the basic ideas behind the synchronicity principle.

And now the great new idea of the Nobel laureate comes: Instead of believing that the archetypes and the unconscious are non-being, as science does, or that they are being in a metaphysical space, as Jung believes, one can define them as potential being (like the wave function of quantum physics). As long as the unconscious is not observed, we cannot look at it as being. However, we can say that the unconscious is potential being which becomes actual being as soon as it is observed (for example in the memory of a dream).

It is the moment of the singular inner quantum leap. It seems that this is my great invention.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]