UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:10 am

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 I am drawing back for a while 
Founder

Post I am drawing back for a while
Hello All

You did not hear from me for a while. The reason is that I have to draw back completely for a while. My inner process needs all my forces. Thus, I do not have the energy anymore to post for the next weeks, I guess.

I am so sorry, but the inner process is too important.

All the best to all of you

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for letting us know what's going on. I figured it must have been something important! I must make sure you know that your comments and conversation are the best thing about the forum, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses your input. But by all means, do what you must do with no regrets! Surely some good will come from it; whether it is silent and unseen for now does not matter.

I don't expect a reply of course, but hopefully you can check on us occasionally and will see this. I am finally beginning to do some of the basic reading (Jung, M-LvF, alchemy) that is new to me but that most of you completed long ago, so I will have a better understanding and not ask so many dumb questions. :)

Have a wonderful time!
Jess

Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:15 am
Founder

Thank you for the answer, Jess. Yes, if you read Jung and MLvF you will understand much more.

I can also tell you and all the other ones, why I have to withdraw for a while. I have to deal with the problem of (re-)incarnation on the background of Jung's and Pauli's insights and my theory developed on the background of them.

What I guess is that in the near future much more people will experience UFO/alien abduction, and I guess I have found the theory behind all this, as well as the means to cope with it. Perhaps there will be many, many millions of people; and then we should know how to deal with all this, how to find the so-called Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison, which heals.

To be prepared for this I have, as I said above, to deal with the problem of incarnation and reincarnation of the people in the beyond, be it (reincarnated) deceased, be it "people" and their "instruments/tools" that had never been incarnated.

Carl Jung showed us that "at the end of the times" the so-called salvator macrocosmi will come, the savior of mankind and even of the whole universe. It is the compensatory figure to Jesus Christ, to the salvator microcosmi, the savior of the individual souls.

This is why so many people believe that Christ soon comes back. However, it is not Christ born by the Holy Virgin Mary, but the other savior born out of all us "common people" -- for example unconsciously in all these people who already experience UFO abduction.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: I am drawing back for a while
Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:07 pm

To be prepared for this I have, as I said above, to deal with the problem of incarnation and reincarnation of the people in the beyond, be it (reincarnated) deceased, be it "people" and their "instruments/tools" that had never been incarnated.

Synchronistically, last week I too was considering 're-incarnation' and what it means to be an individual soul/being/person despite what ever gifts/talents/apptitudes one may be born with, i.e., becoming conscious of or coming into contact with the eternal aspect of being. Furthering I suppose, the essence of the individual and the relationship to the beyond as a 'go between' as Krisitn has mentioned in other posts.

I wish you well Remo, while you are away.

Thank you too Edward for your comments, it touches something in me very deeply, as well.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]